Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wicked Web (MimxSierra-117)

Mara couldn't help but grin when he told her he wanted her. He sounded like a man possessed, and that was exactly how she wanted him. Obediently James cupped one breast and played with her nipple while the other he lavished attention on. She sighed and moaned as he worshiped her breasts, then switched his attentions. Slowly she moved her hips, and James would feel the silk of he panties against his length. He would feel the way the fabric gave around his cock, contouring it against her slick petals, but he wouldn't feel her smooth, shaven sex. That wasn't allowed just yet. Mara moaned and clenched her fingers in his hair as he suckled at her breasts and looked up at her with his eyes for approval.

"Say my name," she sighed, grinding against him again. "Tell me how much you want me."

A wicked thought crossed her mind. Mara moved against James, encouraging him to worship her breasts, to let go of his inhibitions. Once she felt like he was nearly ready for her to take him, she gently pulled away and slid off of his lap. Carefully and wordlessly she tucked his cock back in and re-did his pants. Smirking, Mara wiggled back into her jeans. The negligee was enough to serve as a top for now, and she pulled it back up over her breasts.

"It's all been too easy for you, James," she purred. "I've practically thrown myself at you, promising we can go slow but now look how ready you were to just...take me." She slid back onto his lap, draping her arms over his shoulders and wriggling in his lap without touching him. "You're going to have to work a little harder than that, baby. You're going to have to show me you're worthy." Of course he was, and she already knew that...but proving it was just another fun part of the game. Mara leaned in and whispered in his ear, still not touching his lap or chest with any part of her body, "I want you shaking and sweating. I want you so hard it hurts, aching to cum, begging me 'oh please Mara, please I want your warm...wet...cunt.' I want you to feel trapped in those clothes, begging me to take them off for fear you might cum all over yourself before you can cum inside me, before you can even feel me around you, taking you deep inside me..." Her lips closed around his ear, teeth scraping his skin gently. "You're not too proud to beg, are you James?"

Back
Top Bottom