Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Wicked Web (MimxSierra-117)

James laughed at her reaction, putting his hand over his mouth like he had said something so naughty that he should be ashamed. "I know, right? Who would have guessed it, teachers used to be human too!" he said with a roaring laugh, his head tilting back. He saw the look on Mara's face when he suggested that she should put her clothes back on as the dryer was done. She looked a little annoyed, almost as if she wanted to remain in that robe that was very revealing. This was all getting too much for him now. He knew what she was doing but he couldn't figure out why. He just chuckled as she apologised. "Don't be, if it was something that fit and you liked it then it was definitely okay. Not like you have a pervy teacher or anything" he said with another laugh.

He watched as she went to the laundry room to get changed. She had left the door slightly ajar. He was conflicted. Did he go and have a look, so that it wouldn't be too obvious that he was trying to catch a glimpse of what her body looked like underneath her clothes and the robe? No, he couldn't do that, he would have to be good and wait for her to come back. He focused on his work, chuckling as he picked up Mara's lab report and corrected it while she was getting changed. When he came out he smiled warmly at her. "Very good work on the report, Mara. I gave you an A. Just answer the questions with a little more detail and that could be an A+, you'll get it back Monday. Now, when shall I drop you home?" he asked, smiling at her. He was a bit taken aback by the frown. She wanted to spend time with him? Maybe Mara didn't want to ruin him after all.

When she mentioned the dinner, he also frowned, feeling himself being a bit hungry again. He was afraid that something might happen but he didn't want her fending for herself and being stuck at home. He smiled warmly at her. "Dinner sounds great. Now, I do cook, but Friday is treat night. How does Pizza sound? What do you want?". He nodded when she told him the pizza she wanted and he got up, ringing his favourite pizza place and ordering a large pizza for the both of them. "Hey, do you want a drink of water, juice, soda? Also, hope you don't mind, I'm grabbing myself a beer." He called out from the kitchen, bringing her in what she wanted and a bottle of cider for himself. He smiled, handing her the glass before drinking from the bottle. He loved the cold, sweet taste as it hit the back of his throat. "Mmmm, always the best way to end a Friday" he said with a smile. "Pizza and a drink, can't go too far wrong" he said with a wink at her.

Not like she had a pervy teacher. Yeah right. She was pleased that she'd gotten an A on the lab report, but wondered whether part of it were because she had been sitting on his couch in his wife's robe. She missed the feel of that silk on her skin. She'd have to make sure and buy one just like it once she had him good and entangled, and had no choice but to watch her prance about in it in front of him. He asked about dropping her off and she mentioned getting dinner instead. He cooked, and she wanted him to cook for her, but he felt more like pizza. Mara allowed him to order pizza, but would have to break him of the habit of making decisions without her permission. Next time, she would make him cook for her.

"How about a large sausage?" she suggested. The innuendo was childishly obvious, but she couldn't help it. She wanted him, and she wanted him to want her. Still if Mr. O'Rourke noticed he didn't say anything, instead calling the pizza place then offering her a drink. "Soda or beer," she called as he walked into the kitchen. Obviously she was too young for beer, but she said it so casually that he may have missed it. The law, after all, never stopped her when it came to sex, coercion, or blackmail; why should it stop her when it came to alcohol?

"Amen to that," she agreed, taking her drink. "So you and Aoife are going out on Sunday," she said after taking a sip of her drink. "What do you normally do when she's not home? Other than grade, obviously. Must get boring."

James ignored the innuendo. It was becoming more and more obvious that she was flirting with him, and becoming more and more obvious that she wanted him to want her. He couldn't deny that he did, but he was strong enough to resist her wills and her ways. He wouldn't risk everything he had worked so hard to get just to have her. That was never going to happen. He steeled himself as he was in the kitchen, hearing that she wanted a beer. He chuckled to himself but poured her an orange soda into a glass and handed it to her, smiling. "We don't serve underage people beer in this house" he said with a chuckle. "My younger brother is 19 and he gets to have beer when he is here. That's cause the legal age in Ireland is 18 so we stick by those rules in this house" he said with a smile.

James laughed as she said Amen to the pizza and a drink, swigging more of the cold, refreshing alcohol from the bottle, putting it down on the table. He looked at Mara and smiled. "We are going out to a nice restaurant for dinner with her family. Celebrating her work, the current book she is working on has been critically acclaimed and will be a bestseller, her first one so it's a big moment for her" he said, a bright smile on his face. "I am so proud of her. We are going for drinks after. Well, her and her parents are, I'll be on the soda or water, can't be hungover for class" he said with a warm chuckle. He looked at her as she asked what they did. "It depends. On schooldays I usually do some correcting and lesson planning until around 8, longer if she is away. She makes dinner and we eat, then relax and watch TV, play a game or....do other things" he said, the smirk breaking through. "On weekends if she is here I spend Friday night correcting so I have the weekend with her. We go movies, shopping, arcade or we just stay in and chill. Usually go to a bar either Friday or Saturday night too, depending" he said, before looking at her and smiling.

"Sorry, I know I rabbit on a lot about her" he said with an embarassed chuckle. "What do your parents do when they are home together? Do they include you in their plans at all? What do you do on the weekends?" he said, looking at his watch, knowing that the pizza was close.

Mara smiled sheepishly and shrugged when he brought her a soda instead. "Can't blame a girl for trying," she said, taking her drink.

Then Mr. O'Rourke started "rabbiting on" about his wife. Bitch was apparently a critically acclaimed bestseller now. Not that it was going to stop her, but their marriage actually seemed pretty solid. All the better when the uppity bitch started suspecting she couldn't keep a man no matter how successful she was. There was always someone younger and prettier...and better at giving a man what he really wanted. When Mr. O'Rourke made an innuendo of his own Mara raised her eyebrows and pulled a playfully scandalized face.

"Again you go too far sir," she teased. "Unless, of course, that's a false insinuation on my part. What sorts of other things do you do?" It would be interesting--and a good sign--if she could get him talking about his sex life. She could start getting a feel for what he liked...and how she could use that against him. Jordan apologized for rambling about his wife and she shrugged, waving a dismissive hand and pretending it wasn't annoying.

"My parents?" she shrugged. "If everybody's home together usually they're too tired to go out and do anything. Usually we'll rent a movie and get some popcorn, maybe dish out some ice cream. Weekends aren't generally anything special for them, since sometimes they work them and sometimes they don't. We go camping once a summer though." Some might thing that Mara's seduction of other men was in an effort to get attention from her parents since they weren't around much, but really it was just because she liked sex. She didn't think a woman should have to have something wrong with her in order to enjoy sex. "Usually on weekends I mostly just hang out with a friend or by myself."

There was a knock on the door. Mara snatched up the money left on the coffee table and sashayed to the front door. The pizza boy stared and she smirked, daring him to say anything. Finally she paid him and took the pizza in, setting the box on the coffee table and sitting down rather closer to him than she had been before. "Take a break," she said with a friendly nudge. "Relax for a few minutes while you eat." She pulled her legs up on the couch to sit cross-legged. It was clear from the flash of her flank revealed by her skirt that she wasn't wearing panties, but it drooped into her lap enough that the real treasure was hidden. Mara grabbed up the remote again and flipped on an old black-and-white movie while they ate. "I've always been a sucker for old movies."

James looked at her as she said she had to try and chuckled. Sure, he didn't blame her at all, if he was in her shoes he would try the exact same thing. But no, he couldn't risk it, especially if she was flirting with him and trying to seduce him, that would be an even worse idea. He laughed as she teased him about the other things, looking at her and blushing a little bit. "Well, I suppose I could tell you" he said, looking and sounding shy and embarrassed. "We kind of switch in the bedroom. Sometimes she is control, other times I am in control. It depends on our mood I suppose. Sometimes there is toys, other times not". He was saying this to show her they had a good sex life and that she wouldn't find it easy to corrupt him, or at least that was what he hoped.

James listened to Mara as she talked about her parents and what they did, sipping on the sweet drink in his hand as he did so. He frowned a little sympathetically, almost as if he felt bad for her. It must be tough, just spending time at home. It must have been tough not having her Dad around and her mother being gone all day. He felt sympathy for her and a weird feeling of wanting to protect her. He smiled when she talked about her friends. "You'll have to tell me what you do with your friends when the pizza gets here" he said with a smile.

Almost like fate had intervened, their was a banging on the door. He saw Mara grabbing the money and moving to the door. He couldn't help but staring at her hips as they swayed, her ass looking amazing in her skirt...he soon shook his head again and waited for her to come back, taking a little more than he expected. He laughed as she told him to relax "Was almost done anyway, it can wait until tomorrow when I don't have company" he said, before his eyes went down. He was extremely surprised with how close she was sitting and it was obvious she had not put on her panties, more alarm bells ringing in his head. He looked at what she put on and chuckled, grabbing a slice of pizza. "They are pretty damn good!" he said, groaning a little as he bit into the pizza from the taste, closing his eyes as he did.

"That is good pizza, every Friday without fail I order it from there" he said with a chuckle, looking at her. "So, tell me about your friends. What are they like? What do you do with them?" he said, genuinely curious about her and what she got up to.

"The movie or the pizza?" Mara laughed as James bit into his pizza. She wanted to be the one making him groan like that. She knew that she could, no matter what he'd said about his wife and their toys. It was almost a guarantee he felt overshadowed by her success and was looking for someone a little less daunting to handle.

He asked about her friends and she chatted about them a little, describing them and the sorts of things they did. ("Mostly just hang out.") Eventually she faded into silence as more of her attention turned to the movie. Having finished the pizza, she leaned gently on Mr. O'Rourke. Now was another test. Would he say anything, or just let her lean? Even better, would he put his arm around her? Mara snuggled closer, more intimately, and waited to see what he would do.

James laughed as she made the joke, looking over at her, swallowing the mouthful before flashing her a grin. "Both" he said with another laugh. As they continued to eat the pizza, he listened to her as she talked about her friends, telling them what they did, what they were like, nodding and laughing along with what she was saying. He was enjoying this conversation, it was nice to talk about something that wasn't work. He knew that she was probably only indulging him but there was nothing wrong with a little indulgence now and then, or at least he thought there wasn't. They soon finished the pizza, both full and content.

James sat in silence with her as they watched the movie. He felt her lean into him, but thought nothing of it. They were quite close after all, she might have thought it was the backrest or something. Also, he didn't want to make it clear that he wanted her and was being defensive, or that he was completely undermining her interest. While Mara was stunning, he knew how easy it was to knock a girl's confidence, he had seen it so many times, both as the student and the teacher. He knew he would have to be careful. His eyes widened as she snuggled against him. Something in his brain told him to wrap his arms around her, to lean in for a kiss, to drag her to a bedroom and rip her clothes off and ravage her. Hell, it didn't have to be a bedroom, they could do it right there on couch. It didn't matter, as long as he sated the urge, no-one ever had to know....

NO! A voice deep within him yelled out and he moved away. He looked at the time on his watch. "Oh dear, it is getting late. Will your mother or Frank be home now? I can drop you home in a bit if you like, just can't for a hour with the beer in me, I completely forgot" he said, chuckling nervously. "Or, I can pay for a taxi to get you home? I wouldn't want anyone in your house worrying about you, and the longer a Friday night goes, the more tired I get and the less my company is worth." He was laughing now, blushing a little, looking like he wanted more but fighting it, not giving in. She had nothing to lose, he had everything to lose. He couldn't risk it, not for anyone, no matter how hot they were.

Mara felt his body stiffen, then relax, then stiffen again as he warred with himself internally. Always a good sign. Preemptively she closed her eyes and laid the full weight of her head on his shoulder, knowing eventually he'd probably get the stones to tell her to go away, but she wasn't going to make it easy on him. Finally Mr. O'Rourke moved away and, playing rag doll, Mara fell sideways against him as he did. He couldn't blame her if she were asleep, could he?

"Mm?" Mara lifted her head and looked around sleepily. With a yawn she rubbed her eyes then stretched, pulling her shirt more tightly against her soft, round breasts in the process. The cloth strained against its buttons, threatening to pop them off. Squinting owlishly at him for a moment, she shook her head and pushed some of her hair out of her face. "They don't worry," she mumbled. "I go over to friends' houses all the time. They wait a couple days before they start to worry."

Although she completely ignored his question about taking her home, in fairness Mara based her performance off of what she was actually like when she'd first woken up. She was generally grumpier than this, as she didn't like waking up, but was also generally fuzzy and disoriented with selective hearing. And a strong desire to go back to sleep. Feigning being unable to keep her eyelids from drooping, Mara leaned her head on the back of the couch while facing Mr. O'Rourke and slowed her breathing. He couldn't get rid of her if he couldn't wake her, and they always said that men don't fall in love with beautiful women until they saw them asleep. That was kind of creepy, in her opinion, but fairy tales like Snow White and Sleeping Beauty wouldn't be so popular if it weren't true.

James looked as she fell onto the couch, looking up at him as though she had fallen asleep. He felt a little bad as she fell onto her face on the couch, looking like a cute little rag doll, falling as though she was nothing. He felt a little bad, he had thought that she was going in to make her move on him, to try and ensnare him for herself. But, she had just fallen asleep. He didn't blame her, a long week studying and also just after food, he knew what food coma's were like. He smiled as she looked around sleepily. She looked very cute, and the way she looked when she stretched got him hard once more. The shape of her amazing breasts against her top, almost threatening to cause the other buttons to pop was too much for him to handle, making him want more. But, he kept control.

James looked at Mara and smiled. "Well, you look quite tired. Why don't we get you settled in the guest bedroom?" he asked, looking at her. "I'll make you breakfast and drop you wherever you like in the morning, I've done most of my work and will probably just watch TV in my room before passing out." James knew it was probably a bad idea to let her stay over, especially as he needed to relieve himself from all that had happened today. He couldn't help but be turned on by her, everything about her screamed sex appeal. But, obviously, he would only do something like that in the privacy of his own room. He wanted her to be comfortable and asleep before he jerked off, and he knew that she was tired enough that it would be fine. He looked at her and smiled. "I can show you the room now, the bed is always made up in case someone comes over" he said with a warm, bright smile.

"Thanks Mr. O," Mara said with a sleepy smile. "Hope you don't mind, it's just...it's been such a long...week..." She interrupted herself with a wide yawn and stretched again.

She pretended to be so sleepy that she needed help up the stairs. Mr. O'Rourke smelled nice; she would have to figure out what sort of aftershave he used. Finally they made it up the stairs to the guest room, just down the hall from his own. The room was nice, with clean, crisp linens, night stands, and a book shelf. Mara leaned down to peel off her socks again and sat on the edge of the bed, looking sleepily at him. "I um...I need to get undressed. For bed."

She waited until he was in the doorway before unbuttoning her shirt and sliding it off. Next came her skirt--her panties, of course, were still in the dryer--everything in a pile on the floor next to the bed. When she got back into bed she didn't lay under the covers but on top of them with her legs spread. In the dark she slowly touched herself, making small noises of pleasure but nothing that could be considered overt. If James were still near the door he would definitely be able to hear her, but with the thin strip of light from the hallway he would only be able to make out her silhouette as she pleasured herself in his guest bed.

James smiled as she thanked him, nodding in agreement and sympathy. "I know that feeling, I feel the exact same way" he said with a chuckle. He saw that she was wrecked, barely able to stand up. He smiled, grabbing her under the legs and around her waist, picking her up in his arms. "Just don't tell anyone I let you stay over. It would sound very weird and is very inappropriate" he said with a smile before moving upstairs. Even though she smelled of wet, he could also make out her perfume and shampoo as he held her tightly against him, taking each step slowly and carefully as he made his way to the guest bedroom, just a bit down the hall from his.

He smiled as she sat on the edge of the bed, peeling off her socks before tell him that she needed to get undressed. He blushed a little before smiling at her. "Well, if you need anything, you know right where I am" he said with a warm smile before leaving, the door slightly ajar. He had a strong urge to stay and watch her undress, to see what she really looked like under the clothes, not just from pictures. But he didn't do it, he wouldn't let that side win. He went to his room and turned on his TV, the low hum and sound of the box sliding down the hallway, not too loud for it to make it to the spare room though.

After a while, he turned it off and stripped, taking off his shirt, unbuttoning it and tossing it into the basket, then his jeans, doing the same. His cock was hard in his boxers and it sprung free when he took them off, along with his socks. He climbed into bed and thought of her sucking his cock instead of David's, letting his hand slip around his shaft, pulling up and down it, groaning softly as he did, convinced she would be asleep by now due to how tired she was.

He didn't darken the sliver of light in the doorway. Mara was disappointed as she kept an eye on the shaft of light and didn't see any shadow fall across it. She didn't take herself to completion; she was too put out. Where had she gone wrong? He had seemed to want her; he had bought her dinner, watched a movie with her, carried her upstairs. He'd been staring at her all night. Any sane man who didn't want her would have called her a cab and sent her home. So what was wrong? Blowing a piece of hair out of her face, Mara slipped out of bed to go find out.

Still naked, Mara crept down the hallway. If Mr. O'Rourke chose this moment to come out of his room she would just throw herself at him, physically. Obviously if she was walking around his house naked she wanted him; the game would be ruined, but at least she would get what she was after. The sound of a TV seeped down the hallway, then suddenly stopped. Mara froze for a few moments, then when he didn't appear in the doorway she continued creeping across the carpet. Flat against the wall, she peeked into the room.

The light was still on so she had a good view of the bed where James lay stark naked. He held his cock in his hand, sliding up and down his thick shaft. So he did want her; he was just playing hard to get. Mara grinned and licked her lips and slid her hand down her body. Her fingers rubbed her clit in time with his hand stroking his cock--and he was so big!--and she bit her lower lip as she watched him. She was determined not to cum until he did. She wanted to see if he dared yet to say her name out loud.

James was laying on his bed, some beads of sweat forming on his forehead from both the physical exertion and the pleasure he was giving himself. He was imagining Mara on her knees in front of him, her dark eyes looking up at him as she slid her lips up and down his swollen member like she had with David, her dark eyes looking up at him as she did so. He imagined his hands gripped in her hair, her moaning around his shaft as she took him deeper and deeper. His hand slid up and down his length faster and faster as the thought excited him more and more.

He had no idea that Mara was in the hallway watching him, if he had, he would probably have dragged her into the room at the point he was so turned on. He was now imagining diving between her folds, sliding his cock in and out of her hard, feeling her tight walls gripping onto his cock, her screaming out his name in pleasure. His hand was now moving rapidly along his rod, the pleasure building. He was still imagining pounding her, using her, her absolutely loving the pleasure. He was close, he was imagining her telling him to cum inside her as he fucked her hard, thrusting deeper into her.

He felt his balls tightening and contracting, his shaft tensing up, the pleasure running along his body. The pressure increased up his length. "Ugh fuck Mara" he grunted out, not very loudly as his cock started to twitch, shooting a few ropes of cum onto his hand and lower stomach, his feet twitching a little as the pleasure took over from his orgasm. Once it was done he lay for a moment, panting, before getting up to grab some wet wipes, cleaning himself off, unaware that Mara was watching him from the hallway as he did so.

Mara watched the way he touched himself, the way his fist pumped up and down his cock. She imagined forcing him to stop, tying his wrists to his sides and sitting on his face. It was so tempting to go into his room, to straddle him and lower herself down on his cock, to ride him hard until he begged to be allowed to cum. But she didn't. This was enough to tide her over, to delay the gratification just a little longer. She slipped two fingers inside herself, pumping them in and out and rubbing her clit with her thumb as she imagined using him, making him scream for her and beg as she fucked him harder.

"Ugh fuck Mara..."

Her heart skipped a beat when she thought he had spotted her when he wasn't looking, then another as she watched him curl his toes and cum over his stomach. Her own orgasm caught her by surprise and she breathed in sharply, bracing herself against the door frame and flattening her back against the wall again as she spasmed in pleasure. Mara leaned there for a few moments to catch her breath and watch him catch his before finally sneaking back to her own room. She couldn't wait to get her scent all over their sheets.

In the morning she finally surrendered, allowing James to take her home and making excuses to her mother about where she'd been. She'd left her panties in the dryer at his house, for him to keep and hide or for his wife to discover, whichever came first. The following week passed rather quietly. Neither of them talked about what had happened the previous Friday and Mara didn't participate any more or less than she usually did. Over the month that followed she occasionally "forgot" her bra or bent down near James to pick up a pencil; other times perhaps she would sit inappropriately at her desk or her hand would linger a fraction of a second too long on his as she turned her papers in; every now and then she would stay after class for extra help or drop in at lunch just because she "didn't feel like eating with the others," but her time at his house wasn't mentioned again. Also not mentioned was that Mara occasionally walked by his house to figure out when his wife typically left town. On the Friday of one such weekend when she would be out of town a cassette tape for a camcorder appeared on James's desk. There was no indication of who it was from, simply a small piece of masking tape on one side with a heart drawn in Sharpie. When he hooked up his recorder to the TV and played the cassette, Mara appeared on the screen.

She wasn't alone, of course. Mara was fully clothed on her hands and knees, waiting anxiously. Occasionally she would glance at the camera and lick her lips hungrily, but she was forced to wait. Finally a hand belonging to someone off camera slid up her leg, smacking her ass and causing her to bite her lip and moan as she visibly shivered. What wouldn't be shown was how the hand's owner would be punished for this and the many things to come, although he enjoyed the punishment almost more than making this. The hands reached up her skirt and pulled down lacy panties, though her side was to the camera so all that was exposed to James was her flank as her skirt hiked up. Mara closed her eyes briefly as though just the very act of being undressed brought her close to her release. Two fingers slid between her legs up her smooth-shaven crease and she moaned again. The fingers slid down her crease and slipped inside her, pumping in and out a few times before sliding further back, toward her ass.

"You're already so wet baby," the man off-camera said before reaching up to slap her face. "Out being a slut again were you?"

"No daddy, just so excited for your cock in my ass," Mara protested over her shoulder. "Daddy" slipped those two well-lubricated fingers into that tight hole and stretched it gently. Mara moaned and began to slide her hand down her body, but he grabbed her hair and yanked tightly causing her to stop right where she was.

"Don't you touch yourself," Daddy warned. "You can be so naughty sometimes. You know how much I love it when you call me daddy but then you go doing stupid things like that..." He added a third thick finger.

"I'm sorry daddy," Mara pouted, putting the offending hand back down to help support her wait. "I'm just so anxious. I've dreamed of that cock all day." She looked toward the camera as she said this last part. The man didn't seem to notice or didn't care, instead smacking her ass with his free hand as a fourth finger was added.

Eventually Mara was moaning wantonly as she took a big, black cock in her ass. It didn't last long, however. After one more warning about touching herself, Mara couldn't help but rub her clit as she was pounded and daddy stopped, immersed to the hilt. He grabbed her wrist and pinned it to the bed, grabbing her hair. Mara looked at the camera and smiled briefly, but smiling wasn't part of the game. Daddy smacked her again.

"Bitch what did I say about touching yourself?" he demanded sternly. Mara shook her head.

"I wasn't daddy I wasn't-!"

"Was this cunt touching herself?"

"She was definitely touching herself," confirmed a voice behind the camera. The frat brother who liked to be whipped with belts would get his share of the punishment for these shennanigans later, but that wouldn't be shown on camera either. Daddy pulled out, still hard, and pulled Mara to her knees then turned her to face him. He ripped off her shirt, buttons clattering to the floor before he tossed it carelessly away, before pulling off her skirt so that she was naked save the panties around her knees, her knee high stockings, and shoes. The screen went black for a moment.

When the camera came up again Mara was suspended, naked with her arms behind her back, daddy standing behind her. He had one grip on her leg and was stroking her clit as she writhed in ecstasy. He looked vindictive and she looked as though she were trying very hard not to give in to natural urges. It was a losing battle.

"So you wanna cum huh?" daddy challenged as he rubbed her clit. "Think touching yourself and cumming when I haven't said so is acceptable?" He was mimicking her own words, though James had no way of knowing that. "Well don't you dare cum now or you won't just be dealing with me."

"Daddy please I need to cum," Mara begged, a look of exquisite agony plain on her face. "Please let me cum daddy."

"You cum and you have to suck him off too." He pointed to another man standing nearby, the one who had apparently been behind the camera before while now the camera was set up on a tripod. Mara lasted all of five seconds longer and tried to be quiet, but the man known only as daddy knew and yanked at her hair so that her face was forced forward. He adjusted the ropes and Mara was flipped onto her back, knees spread for the camera for a few moments before she was spun and the second man fucked her throat. Mara choked and coughed but moaned, and when daddy plunged two fingers into her writhed. "Bitch loves this!" he informed his companion before they both laughed. "Stop for a second stop." The second man did as he was told. "You love this don't you baby, deepthroating him like a little whore?"

"Oh God yes," Mara admitted. "I'd love it even more if I had my daddy at the same time. God I'm so wet for you daddy!"

He laughed and adjusted the ropes again. She was once more flipped over and a cock thrust into her mouth while daddy took her from behind, fucking her tight, tender pussy. Mara moaned around the cock in her mouth, gasping and groaning erotically when he pulled out and came across her throat and breasts. Daddy didn't stop fucking her while the other one cleaned her up. Once she was clean he fixed a ball gag in her mouth and lowered her down onto the mattress and flipped her over, seemingly without stopping. The second man had returned to the camera and was filming from over daddy's shoulder as her eyes begged the camera to fuck her harder. Finally the man came inside her, squeezing her breasts as she moaned around the ball gag for his seed. Once she was untied and the gag taken out, she propped herself up on her elbows and looked at him with a seductive, pretty little pout.

"Am I allowed to cum now?" she asked pleadingly. He looked on her with derision.

"You already came once, greedy cunt," he spat.

"But I wasn't allowed to and I got punished for it," Nora pouted. "Am I allowed to this time? Please?"

He rolled his eyes. "Fine, but you bet your ass you're doing it your own fuckin' self. You make sure it all gets on film," he added to the cameraman, "I wanna make sure this bitch isn't doing something she isn't supposed to." With that he left and the camera man focused on Nora, who grinned.

"Mmm I'm so excited," she said to the camera, beginning to touch herself as the cameraman seemed unable to contain himself at the prospect of filming her. Mara laid back on the bed, taking things slowly and sliding one hand to her breast as she rubbed her clit. "Mmm...Jaaaaames..." she moaned quietly. "Ooooh fuck me James..." Her fingers slipped into her tight pussy, causing her to squirm as she imagined her Chemistry teacher deep inside her, or rather riding her Chemistry teacher like derby day. Gradually his name rose to a gasp then a moan on her lips as her movements became more frantic and finally she came, begging the James who wasn't there to fuck her hard. Once she was done she looked to the cameraman, as though only then realizing he was still there. "Promise you won't tell daddy I said that?" she asked, pouting prettily.

"Yeah I promise."

"Okay good," she looked directly into the camera, "see you in class." Wearing stockings, a perky smile, and nothing else the video ended.

The frat boys in the video had paid dearly for their requested insubordination. The man who had played daddy had been unable to sit comfortably for a week, and the cameraman's cuts from the belt were still healing. They had both begged her to do it again some time. Though there was no definite proof that Mara had been the one to pick the lock on James's desk and leave the video cassette for him, the video had clearly been made for his benefit. Mara had made her grand move on what she had considered to be their one-month anniversary. The chilly November day would decide whether she began to openly flirt with him when they were alone--and find more opportunities to be alone--or whether she would need to think of a quick excuse for the video and continue to bind him more tightly to her. If she had judged correctly, she could expect to "accidentally" run into him much more often now.

James had fallen asleep very soon after that, his dreams filled with thoughts of him and Mara together, doing unspeakable things, things he shouldn't be thinking of doing with any of his students. When he woke up, he stretched before heading to the spare room and knocking on the door. "Hey, Mara. Going to cook you breakfast and then take you home, get up and get dressed" he said before heading downstairs and making some food, frying some sausages, bacon and eggs before putting them on the table. They ate and chatted before he dropped her own. He went home and saw her panties on the dryer. He sighed before putting them in a drawer on his desk, keeping them rather than throwing them away.

Over the next month, James neither tried to ignore nor show too much interest in Mara. He noticed her wearing no bras, her nipples hardening whenever he got closed, almost like she willed them too. He knew it was probably her lust for him, but he ignored it. He tried to look away everytime she bent over for a pencil, ignoring the way she sat and touched his arm as he collected her homework or lab report. He was surprised when she would come in for lunch but they ate and talked, exchanging pleasantries, the topics never straying to anything about her staying over or anything that could be construed as inappropriate. When Friday came he was thankful, a weekend of just spending time at home, not having those thoughts plague his mind. Not having to try and ignore her actions in case he got hard or wanting to grab and take her when he wanted. No, he was alone this weekend and that helped a lot.

However, he noticed things weren't right when he got home. Some of the doors were in positions they shouldn't be. He looked around, thinking someone had robbed him, but that wasn't the case. No, when James made his way to his study he just noticed a tape on the desk, with nothing but a heart on it. He was curious, who was leaving videos for him. When he turned it on, his face dropped as he saw Mara, looking at the camcorder on her hands and knees. He watched as a black hand played with her, smacking her ass and undressing her. He felt his cock get hard as they talked dirty to each other, her begging for the black man's cock in her ass. He loved the look of her as she moaned like a bitch in heat, trying to touch herself as she continued.

James undid his zipper, letting his hard cock spring free, stroking himself slowly as she took the large hard cock into her tight ass. He watched as she couldn't follow the orders, being tied up and being used by both men. He was unable to stop touching himself, imagining that he was one of the two men using her. He didn't know if she dropped it into his house or not, but he was loving it. He loved the way her naked breasts and throat soon got coated in a sticky load. Soon, she was gagged and tied, being used as she moaned out against her gag before the man in her ass came, the look on her face incredible as she did so. When she said that she wanted to cum, he saw that she was touching herself.

However, when he heard his name his cock twitched. Maybe it was the name of her Daddy but he couldn't help it, in a few moments after she begged him to fuck her, he was spurting a hot, sticky load of cum onto his hands. Then he heard her saw that it wasn't her Daddy she was talking about and that she would see him in class. He now knew what she wanted, she wanted him.....and he wanted her. So badly. He couldn't fight it anymore, he needed her. He needed to feel her around his cock, he needed to fill her, he needed to make her cum, he needed to cum within her. He would have to wait until Monday to have a word with her, he couldn't just rock up to her class.

Mara was antsy all weekend. She stopped by the frat house to play with a few of her toys to blow off some of her anxiety, but they didn't help. They were under her thumb already, sure, but they had been easy. There was no risk in them. Sure, there was a risk of statutory rape, but if nobody pressed charges (she certainly wasn't going to) then nothing would happen. Besides, it wasn't like their age differences were very big anyway. James had everything to lose: a wife, a career, his freedom, his reputation. And she had just made a big gamble in betting on him being willing to risk all of that for her. She knew she had him, but how tightly was still up in the air; he could still say no. Not that he would be saying no for very much longer if he did, but he could.

Monday during class his eyes kept darting back to her. When Mara received a lab report back with "see me" written at the top, underlined and circled, but full marks she had a good feeling about it. Still, the good feeling didn't keep her from wanting to get the class over with so she could see the fruits of her labor. After class once everyone was gone, she sidled up to the lab bench up front where James did his demonstrations. With her heels of her hands on the edge of the bench her breasts pushed together when she leaned forward and looked at him, shifting her weight from side to side.

"You wanted to see me, Mr. O'Rourke?" They had things in common, they enjoyed one another's company, and he was hot for her; everything was there for the beginnings of a relationship. So why did she have butterflies in her stomach?

James watched the tape a few more times before his wife came home on the Sunday, using it as a way to relieve himself. When his wife did get home, he dragged her to the bedroom and absolutely dominated her, recreating a lot of things he had seen in the video, although she did not complain in the slightest. That night, before he went to bed, he looked over Mara's lab report. He didn't know what to do. He had to tell her that he saw the video, and he could work from there. But he needed to get her alone first. He looked at the lab report and wrote "See me" on the top of it before putting it with the rest and going to sleep.

The next morning he was a bag of nerves, not sure what to do. "You alright Darling?" asked Aoife, the Irish twang even stronger in her voice than his. He nodded. "Yeah, just have an inspection today, you know how they make me". Wow, lying to your wife now? Good job he thought to himself. Not that he could tell her. He had the video and Mara's panties locked in the drawer in his desk, he already was taking risks here. Could he really take another? Could he really afford to do this? He wasn't sure, but he knew that he wanted Mara.

As she came into his class, he couldn't take his eyes off her. Everytime he wasn't looking at the board, his eyes moved to her, unable to do anything but take in her form, wanting to take her over the desk right then and there. He wouldn't do that, of course, far too much risk. But it didn't change what he wanted. He had made sure to wear a cup that day, from his old rugby days, so she, or anyone else, couldn't see the raging hard-on he had as he thought about what she had looked like in the video. He handed out the reports, seeing the look in her face as she saw what his said.

Once the class ended, he saw her waiting there as everyone else left. He went and closed over the door, just in case someone was waiting for her and heard what he was about to say. As he turned around, he saw her, her hands on the desk, slightly bent over, pushing her breasts together, making them look even better. He sat on his desk, facing her, crossing his arms. "I don't know what possessed you" he said, shaking his head as he did so. "To make a sex tape and then have either yourself or your buddies break into my house and plant it there" he said, looking angry but something else was on his face. "This isn't normal behavior Mara. Treating yourself like a porn star, having sex with men who are clearly either in college or working as an adult, having a crush on your teacher! What did you expect to happen?"

James was trying, trying his best not to let in, trying his best not to give into the extremely strong urges he was feeling. "And then, to ask your teacher to have sex with you in the video? Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered someone as gorgeous, smart and talented as you has a crush on me". He paused, blushing slightly. "And I can't deny I have an attraction to you, and that you looked amazing in that video. But....we can't. As much as you want to, as much as I want to. We can't do this. I have so much to lose. A wife, a job, my reputation. I love my wife, god I love her, and I hate that all I want to do is bend you over that desk right now and take you. But I can't. You understand?". It sounded like he was trying to convince himself as much as he was trying to convince her. Everything, his body language, his looks, the way he stared at her breast and hips. Everything screamed that he wanted her. And that made him feel ashamed.

He tried to be angry with her. God bless his poor little heart, he tried to be angry. Mara almost believed him for a second, too. Instead she mimicked his stance, folding her arms across her ample breasts and leaning against another desk. Her eyebrows raised mildly as he listed everything she'd done, looking furious and aroused. She wondered what it would be like to hate-fuck him, to be furious at each other after a fight and break the furniture. She might find out soon, of course, but then again he might just melt at her touch when he finally got it. The barest hint of a smile touched the corner of her lips when he started complimenting her and admitting that he wanted her. He briefly described what he wanted to do to her. Of course Mara wouldn't allow that, not right out the gate, anyway; he would have to earn the privilege of being in charge every now and then, but it was a nice sentiment. Clearly he was trying to convince himself more than her that he couldn't. When James had finished she let the silence stretch between them for a few long moments before shifting her weight and looking at him.

"These are some very serious accusations, Mr. O'Rourke," she said plainly, not sounding scared at all. In fact she sounded a little bit bored. "Faculty meetings are Thursday evenings at 5 right? Usually lasts till 7 or 8 right? And school is out at two..." Mara looked to the ceiling, pretending to think. "I go to the mall on Thursdays, you know. Usually around three. My favorite store is Victoria's Secret, I could spend hours there." She stepped up to James until her body was inches from his and pressed something into her hand. "It would be funny if we ever ran into each other at the mall or something." She stepped away again and hefted her backpack, taking up her persona of innocent student once more. "Thanks for the pointers, Mr. O. See you tomorrow!" The thing she had pressed into his hand was another Polaroid, different from the ones that were still hidden in his backpack. In this one Mara faced the camera straight on, arms bound behind her back, white ropes of cum glistening on her throat and breasts.

Mara waited impatiently a few shops down from Victoria's Secret on Thursday afternoon, making sure to stay near the doorway of the store but not where James could've seen her if--when--he passed by. It was almost three o'clock on the dot when she spotted him heading towards Victoria's Secret, but she waited another ten minutes before heading in herself. She wanted to make it clear from the beginning that they were going to work on her schedule, not his. She found him wandering around by the lingerie sets and picked off of a rack the negligee and panty set she'd been eyeing for a few weeks. She had cash in her pocket courtesy of one of the frat brothers. He liked to take care of her and she was more than happy to let him.

"James? I didn't expect to see you here!" Mara came up behind him and pushed herself on tiptoe to kiss his cheek in greeting as if this were the most casual meeting in the world and they were old friends. "Let me pay for my stuff and do you want to get some dinner and catch up?" She smiled, but there was an expectant look behind her eyes as she looped her arm in his and started steering him toward the checkout counter.

James was extremely surprised by her reaction. She had gone from being open and flirty to being closed and almost annoyed. He was surprised that she was matching his pose. Was this some form of power play? Or was it her literally being pissed off at him for not wanting her? He wasn't sure, he couldn't be sure. When he complimented her, he say the hint of a smirk on her face. She obviously enjoyed that, she obviously enjoyed the fact that he wanted her. Was this a game to her? And then he heard it. She talked about when the faculty meetings were after she said they were serious accusations. Was she threatening him? His heart sank. So, it had all been a part of her plan. To make him want her and then use what she had given him to use it against him. He was hers now, and they both knew it.

As she told him what she was doing Thursday, heavily implying that he should be there, he felt something being pressed into his hands. He looked at the photo and saw her there, naked, her breasts and neck covered in a load, her looking so slutty, so amazing. He wanted her so badly, worse than anything he had ever wanted anything before. He hadn't even had this much for Aoife when he had first met her, put together by friends because they were both Irish. But he knew now that whatever Mara wanted, she would get. And, deep inside, he was more than happy to give it to her. He sighed and watched her skipping out of the room, putting the Polaroid in his bag to add to his collection of things from her.

As school finished on Thursday he packed his bag and got set to leave. Mrs. Stapleton, the English teacher, only a few years older than him, watched him as he was about to leave. "Hey, don't you have a faculty meeting later? Thought you stayed in school to correct stuff." James just smiled. "Got errands to run today, Emily. I'll be back in time for my meeting, don't worry" he said with a bright smile, heading to his car. He got in and drove to the mall, getting there and grabbing a coffee before heading towards the Victoria's Secret. He perused some of the items, looking around. Where was she? Was this all a massive prank? He couldn't be sure, he didn't know what she had planned.

Soon, he heard her voice behind him, calling out his first name. It was weird for a student outside of class to not call him Sir or Mr. O., but Mara was an exception to every rule in teaching so far. He smiled as he kissed her cheek, enjoying the soft feeling of her lips against his. He nodded as she looped his arms, knowing they didn't have much of a choice. "There is a nice place just a few doors down, we can go there" he said, watching as she paid, the lingerie in her hands looking incredible, wondering what she looked like in it. As they left he looked at her, tilting his head. "So, what do you want Mara? You obviously didn't talk about the faculty meeting for no reason. I don't mind going for dinner with you, but I want to know what you have planned with me. Why me? Aren't there some better looking men out there for you?"

"I just thought it was worth pointing out that you might have an excuse to not be home until 8 or 9," Mara said with a shrug. She looked at him and smirked. "What, did you think blackmail was my game? I should hope you would think better of me than that." She laughed and shook her head, taking his hand and leading the way to the parking garage. James peppered her with questions, but she shook her head. "Buy me a drink first."

They wove through the parking garage to his car--Mara had taken the bus--and eventually found themselves in a medium-priced casual dining chain restaurant. Mara had handed the waiter a fake ID when she ordered her Old Fashioned, but otherwise appeared old enough that they didn't get many funny looks from the other diners. Certainly he was very clearly older than her, but that wasn't a crime when she was over 18 and, according to her ID, 23. After ordering dinner she leaned back in her chair and considered her companion for a long moment, slowly sipping her drink.

"You sell yourself short, James," she said eventually. "You're a very handsome man. Any woman would be lucky to have you. Besides, I think we get along well; we have similar interests, similar senses of humor. I'm sure you would appreciate having someone less intimidating around, Aoife being so successful and all. You want to know why you and what I have planned, but simply put...I think you and I would have fun together. I think we would enjoy each others' company. Seeing as we're two consenting people, I don't see a problem with finding out what there could be between us." She took another sip of her drink. "No blackmail. No extortion. I'm not doing it for grades or anything else you might be able to give me, just the pleasure of your company. And I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to. You could pay the bill and get up right now if you want, leave me to find a way home. But the fact is..." She smirked over the rim of her glass. "Fact is, you've kept pictures, panties, and porn. You even watched that video enough times to memorize it, and I heard you call for me while you were jacking off that night. Now that, that was hard for me not to give in right then and there. I want to give you what you want, James. You're already callousing your palms thinking of me...why not have the real thing?"

James looked at her as she said that he had an excuse to be out until 8 or 9. He was surprised. What was she planning that would take them so long? She said she just wanted dinner and a drink. "Well, that was pretty hard to imply from the way you were saying it" he said, a relieved laugh escaping his lips. He looked at her, his head tilting as she asked for a drink but decided to do it. While he didn't think she would blackmail him now, he didn't want to piss her off and give her the chance to. They walked to his car and went to the restaurant. Neither of them said a word until she started talking.

He sat back and listened. He was quite surprised by what she was saying. Yes, they did have similar interests, yes, he was slightly intimidated by his wife's success. He also sipped his drink as she spoke, finding truth in what she was saying. He wasn't surprised she was so forthright in what she was saying, she had sent him the videos and pictures after all. However, when she mentioned about his collection and about her knowing he had said his name while pleasuring himself, his eyes widened. She knew everything and, if she wanted, she could bring his life crashing down around him easily.

He sat back in the chair and looked at her, his brow furrowed as he thought about it. He then looked at her. "Supposing what you are saying is true, suppose that I agree to this. How would it go? And I'd need promises, that you would never tell anyone about it. I can't risk everything just for some fun with you. You're not wrong, I do want it. I do want you. But I have a life, a wife and a career to think about. It's okay for you, nothing will happen to you if people find out or if we are caught. My whole life could be turned upside down" he sipped his drink again and looked at her. "Fine, if you promise never to tell anyone about us, then....we can do it". He looked down, a part of him delighted but another part devastated. What was he getting himself into? Why was he doing this? Why didn't he just pay the bill and walk out even before dinner came? He felt like a horrible person but so excited and turned on by it all.

Mara raised an eyebrow at his terms. "I don't make promises," she said flatly, finishing off her drink and signaling for another. "Not that I wouldn't keep those promises, but it keeps me safe, you see. You may think there's no legal recourse against me, but there is. At the very least you've seen me drinking. You could accuse me of extortion or blackmail, even though I've told you that isn't my endgame. There's a number of other things I could be arrested for. And the fact is that promises tie a person down, and I'm not one for that." There was a glint in her eye as she said that, but didn't expound further. "You think you're the first older man I've been with? The first man who risked something? Everyone risks something when they get into a relationship, James, and the fact that you haven't heard about any of these men--because certainly I would have been linked to them eventually--and that the gossip mills don't turn about me should say something about my discretion. You don't know who took any of those pictures, you don't know who my friends in the video are, you don't know any of the lives I've touched." Ruined was a more appropriate word, but she was willing to let him find out for himself.

Mara leaned forward in her seat and looked seriously at him. "Fact is James, if I wanted to tell someone about your affair with your student I would have done so already; there's more than enough proof. But mutually assured destruction means I don't tell on you and you don't tell on me. Besides," she smiled, "I like you. I already told you that. And why would I do that to someone I like?" She put her hand over his on the table. If he was going to say no, even if she denied him her promises, then he would have walked out already. Gently she worked his wedding ring off of his finger, then slipped it down her shirt between her breasts before returning her hand to his and lacing their fingers.

"There's a cute hotel out on I-5 waiting after dinner," she mentioned casually. She leaned back as their food and her second drink arrived. "I'd have met you at your place, but Aoife's home this week isn't she?" It wasn't much of a question; Mara knew she was. Throughout dinner she chatted animatedly, as though they hadn't just agreed to an illicit affair. She ordered dessert to go, figuring they could either split the slice of cake after or use it for more creative purposes.

Because of the lateness of the year it was already dark by the time they reached the motel, though it couldn't have been any later than 5:30 or 6. Mara went to retrieve the key alone, so as to avoid James incriminating himself, then led the way into the room. The room itself was small but clean, with cheap furniture but decent linens. Whenever they couldn't meet in a private residence she insisted on never going to one of those skeevy no-tell motels; it lent an air of illegitimacy to the whole thing, as though she were a whore. With a casual word tossed over her shoulder Mara disappeared into the bathroom for a few moments, then returned wearing her purchase from the mall. James's wedding ring had been extracted from her cleavage and left on the bathroom counter. She'd mentally kicked herself for forgetting some of the nicer things, like a length of fine cotton rope that she had as well as some handcuffs, but she was sure James would get the point once he saw how things were.

"You look nervous," she said with a gentle smile. "Don't be." She brushed a lock of hair out of James's face and pushed him gently into a sitting position on the bed, then straddled his lap with her knees on the mattress on either side of him. "It's been a long time since you've been in unfamiliar territory, I know," Mara said, gently grabbing his hands and placing them on her knees, then sliding them up her thighs and torso, up to her breasts where she let them rest. "We can take it slow." Leaning in she pressed a sweet, gentle kiss to his lips.

James listened to her as she talked about not making promises. That worried him a little. What if he wanted to end it? What if he didn't like where it was going? Would she use all of that evidence along with her word that he had done stuff? He couldn't be sure. He looked skeptical when she said there were a number of things she culd be arrested for. There really wasn't. But, he listened intently, sipping on his drink and looking at her. When she talked about the fact that she wasn't the only older man she had been with made him even more worried. Sure, he had never heard anything but he didn't really listen to the gossip in school.

He looked at her and smiled. "Well then, sounds like I don't need promises" he said slowly, drinking more, also ordering another one. "But we need to be careful. We can't do anything that will get us caught. And I like you too" he said, feeling her hand on his. He then felt her slipping off his wedding band and placing it between her breasts, her soft hand in his, her fingers between his digits. He looked down, seeing the ring of paler skin and didn't know what to think. He had never thought about his ring. But now? He felt naked without it, exposed, almost like he was missing a part of himself. When she so casually mentioned that there was a hotel room waiting for them after dinner he was taken back, stunned, almost like she had known he would say yes. And the fact she knew Aoife was home set alarm bells ringing in his head.

However, when the food and drinks came, they chatted and ate. He was quite nervous, what would he do? What was going to happen? Who was in charge in the bedroom? That would be all things he would find out. As they drove to the hotel, he waited in the car as she got the key before going up to the room with her. It was nice, she had nice taste. He left some money on the bedside table as she went to the bathroom, looking around the room. He was nervous, but also excited, his cock straining in his pants, he hadn't worn the cup today. His jaw hit the floor when she came out, seeing her in the negligee and the panties, her breasts exposed through the soft fabric. "Wow, you look even better than in the video" he said, his mouth a bit dry, his eyes given away the lust he had for her.

He looked at her. "It's not the territory, familiar or unfamiliar. It's all of this" he said before feeling her placing his hands on her breasts. Once she kissed him, he kissed her back, inhaling her scent, the taste of lip-gloss and lipstick smacking him with sweet and bitter sensations as he allowed his hands to caress her mounds through the fabric, feeling the heat through his jeans of her sex. Soon the passion of the kisses increased, his hands moving behind her back, pulling him against her, rolling his hips against hers. His lips parted and he allowed his tongue to invade her mouth, wrestling with hers, enjoying how it felt against his. He wanted her, he was making that clear.

Mara shook her head. "Forget the video," she commanded, waving a dismissive hand. She didn't want that bit of manipulative propaganda to set the tone for the night. Gently she positioned him how she wanted him, giving James assurances all along that they could go slowly if he wanted to.

As his passion increased, however, it became clear that he might not want to. His tongue slid into her mouth, curling around hers as she returned the gesture. When James's hips rolled against hers she moaned, grinding her sex against the large, hard bulge in his pants. She was wet and wanted him, but it would be so much better if she waited. Instead Mara pulled away and directed his lips to her throat, then her breasts, and curled her fingers in his hair when he buried his face in her cleavage. With her free hand she deftly unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off of his shoulders.

"You must be so uncomfortable," she gasped in all of the frantic movement, kissing his head and reaching down between them with both hands. "Your cock deserves more, deserves better." She undid his pants then pulled his throbbing shaft out through the slit in his boxers. "You want me, James." It wasn't a question as she pulled down the top of her negligee, straps falling over her shoulders and fabric bunching under her breasts. "Show me how much you want me," she breathed, directing him to her stiff nipples. "Worship me, James, and I'll give you everything you desire."

James was a bit surprised when she said to forget the video. How could he? It was the reason he was here. However, how she commanded him to forget about it, the way she waved her hand told him she was the one in control here. She wasn't as submissive as she was in the video. He felt her sliding her tongue along his before he felt her grinding back against him, the friction of their hips against one another turning him on more. As she did so, she pulled away and directed his lips downwards. He let his lips suck and nip at her neck, his tongue running along it, tasting the tangy, bitter taste of her perfume as he did before she directed him down further, his lips and tongue moving along the parts of her breasts that weren't covered by the negligee.

He felt her unbuttoning his shirt, moving his arms backwards so that she could easily slide it down and onto the bed as he continued to pepper her neck and the top of her mounds with kisses and gentle bites. James grunted as he felt her moving her arms between them, unzipping his pants. He groaned out into her neck as he felt her soft hand wrapping around his shaft as she pulled it out between his boxers. He wanted her, he wanted her now. He looked at her as she removed her negligee and smiled. "Y-yes, I want you Mara" he said, knowing she had said it rhetorically but still wanting her to know. He was completely under her spell.

As she slid down her fabric and showed him her perky breasts, her nipples hard, like peaks on a mountaintop, he knew what she wanted. He brought one hand up to her right breasts, letting his thumb and forefinger gently squeeze the nipple between them while he took the other one in his mouth, letting his tongue slide around it, his teeth gently grazed against it. He looked up at her, to see her reaction before switching, his hand on her left mound, his tongue flicking against her right nipple. He wanted her to be happy, to giver her all of the pleasure she could want, his gasps of pleasure and excitement increasing as he continued.

Back
Top Bottom