Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MILF exposed (GenderBender and FoxyLady)

It was just a few seconds, that’s all it took. I gave in and for those few seconds, just a few seconds, I let myself go, let my real feelings surface, trusted that I had someone with me who wouldn’t take advantage, believed in the comfort that he seemed to be offering.

But then I moved, that’s all it took, I just moved my arm slightly and collided with his cock. It was actually his precum that I felt first, the watery stuff that oozes out first. Like slim on my wrist. I pushed away instinctively and stared down at his change of circumstances. This was the first time I had really noticed it. He wasn’t cut, which I actually prefer although my husband had been circumcised before we met. And viewed from that angle he appeared huge, although that was just an illusion, it had to be. And how had he got himself in that state so soon, when he’d had to rush off to the bathroom only a few minutes before.

‘Winston,’ I cried out, ‘how could you? How dare you take advantage of me like this? You knew I was confiding in you, telling you my most personal thoughts and feelings and this is how you repay me? You didn’t really care about me did you? you just wanted to get your hands on my body and get that, that,’ I tried to find the right word, ‘thing into action again. What is wrong with you? Do you really thing a mature woman would be interested in someone her son’s age?’

That did it. I’d had enough. What the fuck was she playing at. I grabbed her by her shoulders and shook her.

‘No, Sally,’ I shouted, then dropped my voice so no one would hear us, ‘no, Sally. I’m not a child and please don’t treat me like one. I may be the same age as your son, but he’s not a child either. We’re men, fully grown men. Just like you’re a fully grown woman. There’s an age gap, but that’s all. we’re both adults here, so let’s start behaving like it.’

I let go of her shoulders and took stock of the shocked expression on her face.

‘I’m sorry, Sally, I really am, if you think I’m disrespecting you or taking advantage. That’s the last thing I’d ever do to you. I really am sorry about your husband and what happened to him. I’d make it better if I could, but I can’t.’

She looked doubtful still.

‘But I can’t control how I react to you. one minute you’re all stand-offish and treating me like I’m still at school, then you’re massaging me in a way that sets off feelings I’ve never had before. Then you’re back to offering me lemonade before you’re clutching me and nuzzling my neck.’

For a second, it looked like she felt sorry for me.

‘Sally, please, I don’t know if you’re doing this deliberately. All I know is how it’s making me feel. I’m up one minute and down the next. I didn’t even realise I had an erection just then. It’s how my body is responding to you and I can’t control it, so please don’t blame me for it. You’re a stunning woman. Any guy lying next to you naked would feel like I do, however old they are.’

She didn’t answer, so I played my best card.

‘Look, if you want me to go, just say so and I’ll leave, promise, OK. If you want to talk, I’ll move my lounger away from you, if that’s what you want. I just need to know where I stand, that’s all I ask.’

He was sincere, I was sure of that. His outburst was so spontaneous. But what did I want him to do? That was the problem, I just didn’t know.

I knew what I was missing. I hadn’t needed the army bereavement counsellor who they sent to see me to tell me that the aching in my thighs was my need to wrap them round Mike’s strong hips and pull him close to me. I hadn’t needed my best friend to tell me that the gaping hole in my belly was my need to feel his girder of a cock swelling and twitching as he pumped his cum deep inside me.

I’d tried to give myself some satisfaction, but it wasn’t the same. I’d even creep into Darren’s room at night and lie with him, so that I could feel my arms around his body, my legs wrapped over his, but it just made me feel worse. He understood, I’m sure of that, because he never said anything.

So what can I tell Winston. I’ve tried but how can I expect someone his age to understand.

In the end, I just sank onto the lounger and sighed.

‘Winston, I’m sorry, I’m all messed up. I just don’t know what I want, except that I want Mike back and I can never have that.’

Sometimes there’s only one thing to do, the right thing, the decent thing.

I didn’t go near Sally. Instead, I set off in search of my shorts and something for her to wear. I found her clothes where she had dropped them, but I wanted to find something that would cover her up and hopefully keep Rover under control. I looked into her bedroom, but didn’t dare go through her drawers or open her wardrobe. Having found nothing, all I could do was take her bikini back, the one she had worn that afternoon.

Before leaving the bedroom, I looked out of the window, just to see what the garden looked like from above – I was after all her gardener. Sally was lying on her back, her arms hanging over the sides of the lounger with her thighs spread. The sight of her in that position reminded me of Rover throbbing away in my shorts, which reminded me of the shower that I used earlier.

Mindful of what Sally had said about taking advantage of her, I took a detour to the bathroom and pre-emptive action with Rover. It took only a few jerks before, with the image of Sally still in my mind, I blew my load across the shower. After a quick hose down I turned to find a towel, only to see Sally standing in the doorway, still stark naked.

‘I came to get some clothes for us,’ I explained, pointing to my shorts and her bikini on the floor. Sally said nothing. ‘I wanted to make sure I could keep myself under control,’ I stumbled on, ‘so that you wouldn’t think I was taking advantage of you again.’ I ground to a halt, not knowing what more to say, trying desperately to keep my eyes on her face.

Eventually Sally picked up a clean towel and walked towards me.

What could I do? It wasn’t his fault. I had been exposing myself without thinking of how he might react. After all, he was just a fit, healthy, sexually potent young man. His response to my middle-aged body was a compliment in a sort of way, I suppose. It was wrong to blame him or make him feel he had done something to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. Perhaps the best thing would be to be honest with him.

So I picked up a towel and walked over to his dripping body.

‘Winston, that was very sweet of you. I really do appreciate your consideration.’

I began drying his shoulders and arms.

‘And I’m sorry for what I said earlier. Just put it down to me being all mixed up. I just wish I had someone I could confide in who would understand how I feel, but it’s so difficult and so personal.’

I was behind him now, drying his back and reaching round with the towel to dry his chest. Nice firm muscles rippled in response to my touch.

‘It’s about my husband and what happened to him.’

Down over his buttocks now, but not moving round to the front.

‘You see the official version was simply that he was blown up by a hidden bomb when he was on patrol.’

I’m kneeling by his side now, drying his calves and thighs. I looked up to see his balls hanging and his cock still not completely flaccid. I reached up with the towel.

Fuck. What the fuck was she playing at? She’s confiding in me, building up to tell me the real story of what happened to her husband, something she’s not been able to tell anyone else. I mean that’s a real compliment, to have a mature woman reveal a secret and to pick me as the one to tell it to.

But, and this is a really big but, she rubbing my balls and cock with the towel. Not just drying me, no, I’d have been able to keep control easily if that was all she was doing, especially after just exploding for the second time all over the wall of her shower. No, she’s working away like she’s giving me a hand job. Just for once in my life, I really don’t want to get hard. That would just remind her that I’m not someone she can trust, someone worthy of a proper relationship even.

So I try to take my mind off what is happening. Keeping one ear on what she is saying and forcing my mind to work through some of those awful theorems we had to learn in maths at school. Anything, anything to stop me going hard again.

But it’s not working. I defy any mature male to take what she was doing to me and not respond, even after cumming twice that afternoon. She’s got one hand on my balls and the other is rubbing my cock, which despite all my efforts is stiffening like a flag pole.

She must know what she is doing, surely. Or is she so absorbed in her story that she really isn’t noticing?

She got one hand on each of my balls now, rolling them in her palms, squeezing them gently. The towel is hanging off my cock swaying back and forth, right in her face. I’ve lost track of what she’s saying. All I am aware of are the weight of the towel on my cock head and the warmth of her hands on my balls. I can feel them pulsing. Oh shit, shit and double shit.

I know this is so the wrong thing to be happening right now. It has to stop or she’ll think I’m a real shit.

‘Please, Sally, no more, please. Give me a chance, please.’

I rip the towel off my cock, but too late. Rover explodes all over her head, there’s cum in her hair and cum running down her cheeks.

‘Sally, I’m so sorry, so so sorry.’

I was stunned at first. Well, who wouldn’t be with this teenager spraying me with his cum? My instant reaction was to back off, tell him how disgusted I was at his behaviour, and tell him to get the hell out of my home.

But then I looked at my hand and realised what I had done. It had started so innocently with me just drying him, but this mess was all my doing. What was the kid supposed to do with me massaging him like a whore? He was the one who should have been disgusted to be treated like that by someone old enough to be his mother.

‘No, Winston,’ I stammered in reply. ‘There’s no need for you to be sorry. I’m the one who should apologise. I don’t know what came over me.’ Well now that wasn’t the best thing to say, but I plundered on, not thinking of the consequences. ‘It looks like we both need a shower now, what do you say?’

And without waiting for his reply, I walked away and stepped into the shower.

Back
Top Bottom