Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What it is to be a pet (KnightCreep and submissivesissykitty)

I smiled and patted your head. "Then you'll get some milk." Soon, I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed my wallet and walked to the door.

I paid for the sushi and gave the man a nice tip before bringing the sushi to the kitchen. "Who's hungry?"

I patted your head. "Who's my precious little bitchsuit pet?" I asked as I placed your sushi in one of your bowls.

I purr as you pat my head. Being like this in this suit makes me completely vulnerable but I was loving it. You placed the sushi in one of my bowls and I lowered my head to begin to eat the yummy fish. I purred as I ate wagging my tail.

I lapped at the milk and continued with the sushi. I know that I should not like being degraded to nothing more than an owned sissy pet but it made me feel...fulfilled.
I finished the sushi and lapped the milk bowl clean and purred.

I are my sushi as well. When you finished, I led you to my bedroom. There was a large pillow next to my bed. "There's your bed, Kaitlyn. Shy don't you see if you like it?"

I smiled and laid you on your back. "It I do, you have to tell me what you want more than anything in the world."

"A full girl, huh? I could do that for you if you're good. Maybe I could get you a wolf to give you puppies," I smirked before wrapping my lips around your shaft and sucking.

Back
Top Bottom