Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What it is to be a pet (KnightCreep and submissivesissykitty)

I smile as you add padding. It did make the walk easier but it was still uncomfortable but I wanted to endure.
"I am happy Master...happier than I ever have been. It was as if I was made for this."

I smiled and put a pink muzzle on you. "I'll take it off of you when it's time to eat. What do you want to eat for dinner?"

(Sure.)
I pushed a button on the muzzle and a soldo was pushed into your mouth. "Start sucking, my precious kitten. Make Master proud."

I feel the tug on the leash and I follow. I suck on the dildo and mumble and mew. I loved being this and it felt so good to get approval from you. I crawl behind you to the TV room.

I knelt at your feet and felt my clitty leak. It felt amazing to be so degraded. I could not believe I was loving this. I sucked on the dildo and drooled and mewed as you petted me while you watch TV.

After a few minutes, I patted the spot next to me. "Here kitty, sit with Master." I could tell that you loved being degrades.

I nodded and drooled and sucked as you kissed my forehead and continued watching. I squirmed a little on my knees feeling the tight latex. I found myself wondering in silence what it would be like if I was a full girl instead, my breasts open and exposed, my pussy filled and ass plugged. My clitty jumped and leaked at the thought.

I then moved over and put my lips around your clitty. I pushed the tailplug in and out of your rear as I sucked.

I gasped into the gag as you began moving the plug in and out fucking me with it while you sucked on my throbbing clitty. I moaned and squirmed and felt my clitty swell and soon it exploded and shot thin strands of cream as I yelled into the gag and bucked into you.

I blushed as I sighed. It felt so incredible being this thing. I was loving not being in control and having you control and own me. I felt my clitty soften a little...but not much. I felt like I was in a constant state of arousal

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I teased. "A nice milking machine? Or maybe I'll milk you the old fashioned way?"

Back
Top Bottom