Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What it is to be a pet (KnightCreep and submissivesissykitty)

"I trust you, kitty. You have a litter box in that bathroom there," I pointed at the bathroom. "I expect you to use that litter box instead of the toilet."

I look to where you motioned. The idea of using a kitty litter box felt degrading but I guess I need to get used to my new role. I looked back at you and nodded my understanding.

"Good sissy," I smiled. "Now be a good girl." I set you down and patted your head. "I love you, Kaitlyn." I grabbed my keys and went to my car.

I purred at the pet on my head and the sweet things you called me. I watched you leave before jumping on the bed and crawled up to catch a snooze, you had really worn me out.

When I came back, I chuckled at you. "Wake up, princess," I cooed. "Master is back!" I rubbed your head and kissed you on the lips.

I wake up at the sound of your voice and my heart leaps. I could not believe how quickly I had become this. But the feeling of being protected and being what I felt I was inside. I purred as you kissed my lips and patted my head.

I pulled a pink bitchsuit out. I undressed you and rubbed your flat chest. "Ready to try on your bitchsuit?"

(Here's the suit just imagine that it has paws instead of hooves: the bitchsuit)
I put you in the bitchsuit and put a cat ear headband on your head. "There. How do you feel?"

(yummy)
I feel the tight latex wrap around my body and locking my wrists and feet forcing me in a constant all fours position. The latex hugged me like a second skin and it made me feel powerless and weak...I loved it.
I looked up at you and smiled. "It is very tight and restrictive Master...but I love it."

"I'm glad kitty. Ready for your plug?" I held up a pink buttplug with a pink cat tail. I also grabbed a bottle of lube.

I lubed up the plug and pushed it into your hole. "Good kitty!" I removed your collar and replaced it with a thick black latex one. I attached a leash to your collar. "Ready to practice moving?"

I gasped as I felt the thing slide inside me, filling me. You replaced collar with a black latex one making me feel even more like a slave pet. I looked up at you and nodded.

I moved you into the floor and smiled. "Good kitty." I started walking slowly, leading on the leash. "Come along, Kaitlyn."

I began following you. My knees ached a little as I crawled. It was a little uncomfortable on my knees and elbows. And the plug also filled me so every time I crawled my hips swayed so I felt it inside me. I groaned and moaned as I slowly crawled behind you.

"You're doing great, kitty," I smiled. "Just keep going and I'll give you a treat. How about sushi?"

"I'll be sure to get you some. Are your elbows and knees hurting? I can add padding if you want." I looked at exposed clitty.

I look up at you. I wanted to say no but I also did not want to lie.
"It does hurt Master...But I guess I should get used to it." I felt you looking at my throbbing exposed clitty that swelled and leaked every time I crawled and the latex rubbed against it.

I took you out of the suit and added soft padding on the inside of the suit. "I want you to be happy and comfy."

Back
Top Bottom