Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What it is to be a pet (KnightCreep and submissivesissykitty)

I gritted my teeth as I felt you press against my tight rosebud. I was on all fours and dressed like a kitty and about to be fucked by a man. I thought to myself that I had already come this far...and lord knows I pretty much failed as a man...so maybe a sissy kitty was what I was supposed to be. I looked back at you and nodded quickly before sucking in a breath and waited...

I slowly slid in and rubbed your small cock. "Good sissy... If it hurts too much, just tell me and I'll pull out..." My shaft spread your hole.

I gasp as I feel you begin to slowly slide into me. My tight hole began to spread, at first resisting the intruder but soon began to welcome it. I felt your hand begin to rub my small cock. It began to swell in response and soon I began moaning like a girl being fucked for the first time.

"I knew that you would like this..." I moaned out. I continued to push my shaft in. Once it was almost all the way in, I asked if you were ready for me to thrust.

I began to slowly and gently thrust in and out of your hole. I kissed your neck and continued to rub your shaft.

I gasp and moan as you begin to thrust in and out. My virgin hole aches and screams from the assault of the invader but soon it relaxes and the feeling becomes intensely erotic and enjoyable. This coupled with you kissing my neck and stroking my swelling shaft I soon begin toi moan and purr and begin to push back as you thrust forward.

"Ooh... You like being called a puppy, don't you? I bet that you want to be put in tight latex and have a muzzle put on you..."

"We could switch every one in a while, kitty," I said. I thrusted faster. You felt unbelievably good. "Are you close, honey?"

I gasp and nod at the suggestion of switching between puppy and kitty. I nod again at the question of me being close.
"Yesss...Massster...very..."my eyes clenched tight as my clitty throbs

"Then cum, my kitty. If you want, I can get you kitty ears and a kitty buttplug. Would you like that?" My cock went in deeper.

I nod as I feel my clitty spasm. I groan and arch my back as my clitty jumps and shoots strings of cream.
"Yes Master..." I sigh as I try catch my breath "I would like that."

I came as well. "Alright, my pet, promise me that you will behave while I go out and buy you some sexy outfits. Do you promise?"

I smiled. "I'll get you a pretty pink bitchsuit. What's your size?" I picked you up and kissed you on the lips. "Such a pretty sissy..."

Back
Top Bottom