Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What it is to be a pet (KnightCreep and submissivesissykitty)

I scratched under your chin and patted my leg. "Come, Kaitlyn." I lead you upstairs and into the kitchen. You could smell delicious food.

I purr as you scratch me under my chin. How is it that I slipped into this role so quickly? Did you always know this is what I am inside? I follow you upstairs and smell the food. It seems like you had read my mind and already pre-prepared the meal. I feel my tail wag behind me and me softly purring as you lead me by the leash. I crawl up the stairs submissively.

The was a large bowl of milk and a bowl of grilled salmon on the floor. "Bon appetit." I kissed you on the lips. "Such a sweet cat..."

I purr as you kiss my lips and guides me to the kitty bowl on the floor. It kinda felt humiliating eating from a bowl...but I guess that is something I would have to get used to. I lower my head and begin lapping at the milk like a kitten should. I smile and look up at you and reply "Thank you Master" before lowering my head and lapping again. I swished my tail without even thinking about it before moving over to the grilled salmon. If this is what it is going to be like being your kitten then I am more than ok with it.

I watched as you are. I couldn't help but smile. "After you finish eating, I'll give you a treat for being such a good kitty."

I grin as I hear this and quickly finish the meal and the milk. I was incredibly hungry, who knows how long I was out. I know I hadn't even had breakfast so this was my first meal in who knows how long.
After wolfing it all down I sat on my haunches and looked around for something to clean my mouth and face.

I patted my lap, inviting you to sit in my lap. "Come on, sweetie. I'll clean you up." I was ready to kiss you clean you up.

I started petting you. "Who's a pretty kitty?" I rubbed your stomach and kissed your lips. "Name a anything you want, and I'll get it for you. Toys, food, sex, anything."

I purr as you pet me and rub my belly. I grin as you ask me who is a pretty kitty and I can't help but answer "me?"

I hear you say that if I want anything I just need to ask. I look up at you quizzically.
"Well...I guess seeing as I have come this far..." I venture hoping that you would guess that I was feeling completely and utterly submissive at the moment...

I smiled. "That's right, honey, you're a pretty kitty." I began to undress you. "Such a good girl. I love you so much..." I rubbed your flat chest. "Do you want any breasts?"

I began to purr and moan as you began to undress me. Then you asked me if I wanted breasts. I gasped. I had never thought about it as I looked down at my flat chest. It would suit my role better...maybe deep down I always wanted to be just that...a submissive pet-girl. I looked up at you and nodded.

"And maybe more..." I blushed a bright red at this confession.

"Of course, sweetie," I smiled. "For now..." I undid my pants and pulled out my large penis. "Where do you want it?"

I felt a little uncertain. I have never been with a man before...hells I have never been with a girl before...so I was not quite certain what to say or do. I looked at the large penis and thought If that is a penis...then what do I have?

I looked up at you and said "erm...in my mouth?"

I wiped your mouth and set you on the floor. I placed my tip on your lips. "Be a good sissy and start sucking."

You placed me on the ground between your legs. I sat there on my knees and looked up at you. You told me to suck and I looked at the thing hovering before me. I had no idea what to do. I had never gotten a blow job so I had no idea what I needed to do. I shrugged and moved my lips closer. The smell was intense but not unpleasant. I stuck out my tongue and licked at it. It was slightly salty but it didn't put me off. I ran my tongue over the tip getting used to the smell and taste and feel. This all felt new and unknown to me.
Before long I found myself wrapping my lips around it and began sucking. Something had possessed me and I let it take over...

I moaned happily as you sucked on my cock. "That's it... I'll give you a formal lesson later... I scratched under your chin.

I moaned and purred as I seemed to be pleasing you. You even stroked me under my chin making me feel like I was doing something right. I kept sucking and soon began bobbing up and down.

I moaned. "That's right... Try to get more into your mouth..." You could taste my precum. "How does it taste?"

I looked up at you and wanted to say that it tasted surprisingly good but with the thick shaft filling my mouth I could only mumble. I tried to get more in but found that I could barely go half way down before I started gagging.

I gasp and suddenly feel empty as you pull out. I look up at you and feel happy that you don't want me to push myself too hard. I quickly jump up and sit on your lap and purr.

I kissed your neck and rubbed your back. "Do you want me to pop you cherry?" I asked, my cock still erect.

"I'll be gentle," I promised. "I'll go slowly and gently. I'm sure that you will love it." You felt my tip on your entrance.

Back
Top Bottom