Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What it is to be a pet (KnightCreep and submissivesissykitty)

My head reels. What happened? Where am I? I looked around. The room felt hard and cold but dark. Pitch black in fact. That was when I realised I was blindfolded. I squirmed and tugged. I felt I was tied, my hands behind my back and my ankles together and to my wrists. I was bound in a hogtie. I screamed but all that came out was a useless wordless mumble. My mouth was filled with some hard ball that filled my mouth, pinned my tongue and stretched my jaw but let nothing out, except drool. I sobbed as I tried to free myself.

The last thing I remember was standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus. It was late and I was alone. I was never a very masculine guy and my body was always generally smooth. I had been called a sissy and a girl on more than one occasion but I got used to it. That was until the frat I wanted to join insisted I wear lingerie under my clothes for a week to prove I really wanted to join them. So there I was at the bus stop wearing stockings, garter and suspenders, lace panties and matching bra under my clothes. I had gone the whole day like this and had seriously hoped nobody had seen that I was wearing the lingerie.

Now, trapped in this room, blind and mute and bound. It also felt like I was naked except for the lingerie...and it felt like I was wearing...heels as well. I struggled some more but the sudden feeling of a presence made me stop. Was somebody watching me?

"Good... You're awake..." I removed your blindfold and smiled at you. I was a handsome man with an above average build. "Just relax, little one. You're safe here. No one will judge you for being a crossdresser here." I rubbed your head. "Such a beautiful male..."

The blindfold came off and I blinked as I tried to adjust to the gloomy light. A man stood above me and was stroking my head and looking down at me. I struggled in my bonds but could not escape. I wanted to tell him I wasn't a cross-dresser but I knew he wouldn't believe me in any case.

"Shh... It's ok... You're safe here," I cooed. I then rubbed the front of your panties. "You're lucky that I found your secret instead of anyone else. If someone else found out, they would probably kill you on the spot." I then placed something on your head. It felt like a headband of some kind.

The hand touching my straining cock through the thin lace panties made me moan into the gag as it throbbed. I was never very big, the tip barely peaked out over the band of the panties. I moaned and squirmed in my bonds. He was right though, if anybody had found me dressed in sexy ladies lingerie I would have been in deep trouble. Not that I was entirely convinced I was sage now, tied and gagged and helpless.
The man reached out and I cringed but he just put a head band on my head. I looked at him feeling a little confused.

"I'm going to take care of you," I smiled. "No one will judge you. I'll feed you the absolute best food I can get for you. All you have to do is trust me."

I looked at the man and started to calm down. His voice was so calming and he seemed really sincere. I looked up at him and pleaded with my eyes to let me go as I squirmed and mumbled into the gag. I felt my cock getting harder as I squirmed. I could not believe how this was turning me on. How could it?

I chuckled and rubbed your shaft. "If you promise to behave, I'll let you out." I took your gag out and smiled.

I nodded as you said that you would untie me if I behave. The ball gag was released from my mouth and a trail of drool and saliva strung from my lips to the ball. I stretched my aching jaw and looked up at you.

"I promise to behave...but what is your plan? What are you planning on doing with me?" I pleaded

"I'm going to make you my pet," I smiled. "Won't that be fun, cutie?" I rubbed your jaw, helping you relax it.

"Collar, cat toys, litter box, milk, the works," I smiled. I held up a black latex collar, a pink collar with ruffles, and a red leather collar. "Take you pick, pet. What's your name?"

I look at the collars and find my small panty clad penis throb. The sound of being a pet actually really appealed to me for some reason and the collars all looks incredibly exciting.

I bite my bottom lip and grin "Erm...well...I have always liked the name...kaitlyn..."
"I have to choose just one?" while looking at the collars.

"You can wear one a day," I smiled. "Each one will have you wearing a different outfit." I pointed at the pink collar. "You will wear a cute kitty costume." I pointed at the latex collar. "You will wear a bitchsuit." I pointed at the red collar. "You will be naked."

I found myself blushing as you explained the outfits I would be wearing with each collar. I was finding the idea of being a submissive pet to you more and more appealing. I looked at the collars and grinned.

"I like the sound of that. Not sure what a bitchsuit is but...right now...not sure I really care..." I blush as I feel my throbbing penis leaking into my thin lace panties.

"So, you want the bitchsuit?" I asked, holding the collar near your neck. "I'm going to trust you to not run away." I untied your limbs and helped you down. "Such a good kitty..."

I feel the ropes drop away and I unfold myself. My arms and legs feel stiff but I could run away if I wanted...but for some reason I didn't want to.
I look up at you and smile "Well...I don't know what it is...but I trust you...for some reason."

"Why don't we start with a costume? I can show you what the bitchsuit is later." I held up the pink collar and put it on your neck. "Ready?" I put my hands on the clip, ready to secure it.

I attached the collar and petted you. "Such a pretty sissy kitty..." I removed your lingerie and grabbed a costume. It was a pink ballet outfit with a tutu and a hood. The hood had cat ears and that was a long tail on the rear.

I find myself purring as you pet my one the head and attach the collar. I comply as you strip me naked and hand me the outfit. It was a soft pink satin ballet kitty outfit with hood and tail. It also had matching ballet boots. I grin and quickly dress in the outfit. I feel the soft satin cling to my body making me look even more girly and pin my small penis down between my legs. The hood fits snuggly over my head.

I chuckled and kissed you on the lips. "Kaitlyn, what do you want to eat? I have fish, cat food, milk, steak, chicken, anything you want."

"Master," I answered. I removed your heels. "Hands and knees please. Act like a real kitty." I petted you and smiled.

I nodded and replied "Yes Master" after my heels were removed. I went down on all fours and grinned. This all felt new and exciting. I had completely forgotten about college and how I was tormented. This was a new beginning.

Back
Top Bottom