Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enchantress's School For Magical Lady's

Timmothy Kirkman

Super-Earth
Hello everyone. So, this is an idea i came up with a while back on another site, but it never came to fruition, and so i had long since forgotten about it. But now that I've remembered the concept once again, allow me to share with you my vision, and hope that other people would see it become more than just an idea.

It is the present era, in a world much like ours, with a few small exceptions of course. Such as the realization that magic does in fact exist, and there are many humans, as well as non humans that are learning how to use these lost powers, the powers of Mages. In addition, the majority of people who are only just starting to learn how to use magic seems to be female, though some male Mages do exist, it is quite rare to see them in action.

To the people who don't know how to cast magic like the Mages do, the Norms, as the Mages call them now, live in constant fear of what might happen if the Mages aren't locked away forever. Or worse yet, if they aren't executed before they get carried away with the use of their powers, and end up hurting other people.

However, there are some people who feel Mages should be given a chance. One such person is a fellow Mage, who since learning about her powers, has used them for the greater good of all people the world over. She has recently managed to convince many world leaders of the importance of magic in today's society, and how it can be used to make the world a better place in the days to come.

And how you fit into all of this? Well today is your lucky day, for you have been chosen to enroll in a new school that has just been built in Japan (still trying to decide on an exact location) that will hopefully build the bridge that will allow both Norms and Mages to live in peace in the New Age Of Magic. The school is led by a group of some of the most well respected teachers in all of Japan, all of which are led by none other than the one who convinced world leaders to give Mages a chance, a woman known only as, The Enchantress.

And now that we have the plot out of the way, allow me to list the rules for this idea.

First: As the title suggests, this school is meant for adult females only. Although, there has been talk about the possibility of some males being spotted on school grounds as well. If these rumors are proven true, The Enchantress might be willing to allow a select few to remain on school grounds, under certain rules and limitations of course.

Second: As this school was created to help Mages better understand how to use their powers, student Mages should not know right off the bat how their magic works in it's entirety. Mistakes will be made by most students, and the use of high level magic will be canceled out entirely due to a magical seal placed on the school grounds by The Enchantress herself, leaving only herself unaffected by the seal's powers.

Third: There is a character limit of three per person, but there is also a limit on what each person can be if you choose to play as two or more characters. The first character slot is for Mages, (Human female or male) the second character is for Norms, (Human female or male) And the third slot is for non humans. (Mage or Norm, female or male)

Forth: While i know myself and others have limitations on what we're willing to do with other people, i also know that kind of behavior often times leads to some people being left out and without anyone to interact with. So I'm going to try to work with as much content as i possibly can with other people involved in this idea, and i also expect everyone involved in this idea to do the same as well. No leaving people out just because you find their taste in things such as kinks disgusting. And this leads me to my next rule.

Fifth: As much as this idea will involve story, it will also involve the same amount of smut. As stated with the above rule, i expect people to at least give other people a chance with kinks you may find disgusting, because who knows? Perhaps there's a side to it you've never experienced before, and perhaps the one wanting to do something with you can help you see the whole thing under a new light.

Sixth: When we begin adding chapters to the story, (if we even get that far that is) it should be mentioned that there will not be an order for additions. No one person is ever ahead of or behind another when it comes to adding content. If you want to add something in response to something someone else wrote, then go right ahead. However, in the event of contradictory chapters, timelines, etc, i retain the right to fix past events as i see fit. Although i am willing to at least hear other people out before i make such changes.

Seventh: No death.

If anyone has any other questions, please feel free to leave a reply down below. Once we get at least three more people interested, I'll get an OOC thread and character sheets set up.

Back
Top Bottom