Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My sissy princess. (Furry princess x Submissivesissykitty)

Courtney seemed to giggle at the thought of little Kaitlyn forcing Jacob into anything but continued to put the items through.

Jacob also grinned at the thought as he handed over his credit card, the cost was higher then he liked but for now he could spare it, work was going to have to come first for a couple of days but if it made his princess happy he wasn't going to complain. "Thanks for your help everyone, have a nice day" Jacob took the bulk of the bags.
"So food here or do we want to go home to eat?" He was already sure which answer she would choose, after everything he doubted very much that she would want to wait, she would probably go without food if it meant she could have him at the moment.

She looked at the total and her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. She didn't think it would have been that much. She bit her bottom lip. She couldn't let this go on like this. Surely she could help...somewhere.
They stepped out and she waved at the girls but her eyes fixed on Courtney. Did the girl just wink again? And what did she mouth? Kaitlyn gasped and blushed and quickly turned her eyes front. Her clitty jumped again. That may become a problem she thought to herself.

She was still in thought as he asked where they should have something to eat, here or at home. She was lost in thought almost missing the question.
"Oh...right...erm...guess we should get something to eat. Erm...im thinking at home. Then I can show a few things I got and hopefully find some way to repay you for your kindness." Her heart and mind felt heavy. She was fast falling in love with Jacob and she knew he would do anything for her...as she would for him. She bit her lip. How long could she keep up her secret. She looked up at him and quickly away as they walked back to the car. She glanced inside the bag she was holding. The collar lay there almost accusing her. She glared at it as it 'accused' her.

They walked back to the car in silence. He opened the door and she slipped inside. She sat there thinking deeply. She looked at her stocking clad thighs and the hem of her short skirt. How was she go8ng to tell him? Maybe if she distracted him he wouldn't be as mad with her. She hiked her skirt up high, exposing a hint of the triangle her thighs made and her sheer panties. She spread her thighs slightly but enough to hint her need. She looked at him as he climbed in and she bit her bottom lip.

"Jacob...you know that I love and crave you...you know that I would do anything for you...right?" She mumbled as she faced him, her chest heaving.

Jacob nodded but for the most part kept quiet as they walked back to the car, maintaining his air of being a gentleman that hid the depraved and lustful part of him that bubbled under the surface, he loaded away teh shopping before opening the door for her and finally climbed in himself.
"Of course I do Princess and believe me tonight you are going to prove it..." His words dripped with lust that he refused to hide now that they were alone again. "Whats wrong Princess tell me whats on your mind." He was listening intently to her as he pulled out and began the drive back home.

She sat back, keeping her skirt still hiked up. She bit her bottom lip as they drove. She nibbled nervously. She glanced back at him then back to the road then down to her exposed thighs. She wanted to tell him. She wanted to spill the beans but she was scared.
"Jacob...there is something I have to tell you..." She took a deep breath. She was struggling with the words. It was always something she kept secret, hidden. She looked back at him. A single tear rolled down her cheek.
"I...im..." She started. She clenched her eyes shut and pulled down her skirt.
"I love you" she breathed. It wasn't time. Not yet. She needed time. She needed time to figure it all out. She needed time to...repay him for saving her.

Jacob could hear the shaking in her voice and he knew after she said the 'I love you.' that it wasn't what was on her mind. She was easier to read then she thought she was. "I love you too Princess..." Jacob scanned the road ahead and pulled into a less busy street before finally coming to a stop and parking on the side of the road. He contemplated locking the doors, making it harder for her to hide the facts by scaring her, but that was a bad road to go down.

"That wasn't what you meant to say Kaitlyn." He turned to her and saw the line of a tear and reached over to wipe it off her cheek, Jacob's face softening as he did, it was obviously something she was struggling with. "Tell me, you don't have to hide anything from me, if your nervous or scared you don't have to be...you know that right?"

She felt the car slide off into a less busy street. She knew what was coming. She bit her bottom lip. She should have known better than to tried and hide anything from him. The car slowed to a stop off the road. He turned to her. She looked at him. He stroked the lonely tear away and she blushed. She knew she could not hide it any longer.

"Jacob...I kinda sorta lied when I said I don't have a family. While it is true I am alone, my family is not dead. I am dead to them. See I am actually a heir to a wealthy oil empire but my father disowned me when I told my family about Kaitlyn. They wrote me off and disenvowed my entire existence. I was proclaimed dead and that is where I am now. I did not want to tell you in fears that you would feel I am only with you because I am...well...dead broke. But after everything you are doing for me I felt really guilty not telling you the truth. It pains me to see the cost of everything and the thought of things to come. I love that you want to do it but I do want you to know that I am here, with you, for that. You have made me feel more real than I have ever felt and your acceptance of me after all the rejection I have had...I want you to know that you...saved me."

The tears were running free now. All her shields and barriers broken and she began to sob. Her mascara ran down her cheek and stained her smooth pale skin. She sobbed painfully as she dropped her head in shame.

Jacob listened quietly as she poured out her heart, it was obviously something she struggled to admit, as she broke down into tears he reached over to pat her on the back. "You didn't have to lie...I'm not happy that you did but I know you were scared, we all do stupid things when we are scared..." He stayed quiet for a minute or so continuing to pet her back.
"I don't care who you were before you met me or came here, I am a little hurt that you would lie to me though Kaitlyn." For once he used her name rather then a title to emphasize he was serious.

"I'm going to punish you when we get home, it will be an actual punishment that you won't enjoy, there will be no complaining, no buts or excuses. But after your slate will be clean again. Now is there anything else you want to tell me? If you admit it now I won't punish you further then what I already am, if I find out later that you were hiding something else, your punishment then will be much more severe." He spoke matter-of-factually about the whole deal, she had to know that lieing carried consequences, he trusted her, and loved her but lies in a relationship could never lead to something good.

She purred softly as he patted her gently. She was soothed by his voice but detected the seriousness of the matter. He was hurt and she could not blame him. She had lied and she would also have been hurt if she was in his shoes. With his last question and the thought of the waiting punishment she wiped the tears from her stained eyes and looked up at him. She took a deep breath and said finally
"I am sorry for lieing to you Jacob. It was never my intention to hurt you and I will never lie to you again. As for anything else...no I do not believe there is anything else. My family is something of the past and I do not expect to hear from them ever again." she looked at him earnestly as the last of the confession had dripped away. She was now more naked than she had ever been...

Little did she know, how could she? She had not spoken to her family in years so how would she know that her father and mother had passed-away in a tragic boating accident leaving her the sole heir of millions. Of course all locked up in a trust fund until her family's lawyers could track her down and hand over her share of the last will and testament.

"Good." It was hard not to give in and simply hug her, but he had to hold an air of control over her for this, he looked out into traffic and pulled away and drove back home in utter silence, staring only out the window, as they pulled in he still said nothing, it wasn't until they stopped that he once again spoke. "Your punishment is that you will go to your room and stay there until I tell you to come out, it could be an hour from now, it could be tommorow evening, I will bring food to you if I make you stay there to long but you will not step out until I say so." He had no intention of making her wait that long but he knew that the thought of having her trapped away from him was the most effective punishment he could give her

The drive home was dreadful. He didn't regard in any shape form or manner. She squirmed uncomfortably thinking of what punishment he had in store for her. She had a feeling it would be something she hated because he knew her so well. When the car finally stopped he told her she would go to her room and stay there until he said she could come out. She gasped and began to say something but stopped short, dropped her head and nodded.
"Yes Master."

They got out of the car and went inside. She went at once to her room feeling tears roll down her cheeks. She hated isolation and being left alone. It was the worse thing ever for her but she knew that he had a purpose to it so she went to her room and closed the door and sat on her bed and sulked.

Jacob stayed quiet as he watched his princess slowly ascend the staircase, dots of tears marking the floor as she did, as she shut the door behind her he finally let out a long sigh he felt like such a bastard for making her cry, but she needed to understand how serious the situation was. "Okay..." He muttered under his breath before bringing in the shopping and leaving it stacked up by the foot of the stairwell.

"How many more are left..." He pulled out the list of numbers thankfully most of the easy ones were out of the way the next few would be tests and appointments, he began to call the first number and retreated to his office.

He finally stepped about about 2 hours later utterly exhausted but happy that everything was finally in place, slowly he stepped up the stairs and opened the door to his pet's room. "You okay in here Princess?" He asked with his voice sounding dry and carrying some exhaustion.

Sitting on her bed and sulking, hugging her knees. She knew she was being a brat about it but she could not help it. Every second she was here, with Jacob made her feel more and more submissive and feminine. She thought about her past and how she unhappy as she was and how, in the little time they have spent together, she has discovered more of herself than she ever thought possible. She sat there thinking of how she disappointed him and how it broke her up inside, before long she found herself beginning to sob softly.

Eventually, what felt like forever, she heard his voice beyond her door. She quickly sucked in the last sob and wiped away her tears.

"Yes...yes...Im...Ok" she lied.

It didn't take much to notice how untrue that statement was, Jacob slowly walked over to her, sitting beside her and hugging her tight. "It's okay." It hurt him to see this look on her face, Jacob pulled her onto his lap and smiled at her. "Lets see a smile sweetie then we can go get some food and relax on the couch." Once she managed to crack a smile he reached up and wiped away a tear that had been hiding on the edge of falling to her face before standing, picking her up in his arms despite how tired he felt and carried her downstairs. "We're all okay now princess, I promise I'm not mad at you or anything...I know you might be mad at me for making you stay in there all by yourself for so long..." As they reached the bottom of the stairs Jacob placed Kaitlyn on her feet before kneeling with her. "Are you?" The question filled with an obvious worry, hoping that she wasn't actually mad at him.

She purred softly as he hugged her and spoke softly to her and pulled her up onto his lap. She melted into his embrace before looking up and weakly smiled up at him.
"I am so sorry Master...I will never hide anything from you again." she purred as he wiped her tears away.
He lifted her with little effort and carried her downstairs, her arms slung around his neck and purring softly.
She shook her head furiously.
"No Master. I am not angry with you. What you did was what I needed to realise what I did was wrong and that you did it to teach me and show me how much you care."

It was so good to see that earnest expression return to her face, wiping away his doubts that she now held some sort of grudge. "I'm so glad to hear it pet." Jacob reached up to run his hand through her hair and planted a soft kiss on her lips for just a few moments before pulling away. "Okay lets eat something before we both starve okay?" He joked with a laugh before standing again and heading towards the kitchen, knowing that she would stick to him like glue. "Do you want anything in particular?"

She purred softly as he ran his hands through her red hair and kissed her plump lips. She melted and felt his love in that kiss. She still could not believe how quickly she had fallen in love with him and he had accepted her. Their kiss broke and she slowly batted her eyes open and sighed.
She giggled at his joke and followed him to the kitchen.
"Well...how about I make you something?" She asked seriously

Jacob raised a brow as she asked her question. "I didn't realize my princess could cook." A playful smile finding its way onto his features. "If your happy to cook I won't complain." He gave her another quick hug, looking down at his little princess, the height difference was just so...erotic to him, the fact that even if she was on her tip toes she couldn't reach his lips with her own...He shook his head and snapped back to reality. "If you need a hand with anything you let me know okay?" Jacob let a grin escape, showing there was something hiding behind those thoughts. "But before you do...I think neither of us noticed something..." His voice low and lustful for a moment. "Why aren't you 'properly dressed'?" In the middle of all the issues from before neither of them had kept track of the rules. "You have 5 minutes to rectify the mistake or you get a spanking. Go. Now." His tone was betrayed by his smile, barely able to wait with the thought of what she would return with.

She giggled and nodded.
"I won't say I am a gourmet chef but I know my way around the kitchen. She blushed as she again just realised how masculine he was, how he towered over her, how girly and feminine he made her feel. She loved that about him. She giggled and nibbled on her bottom lip naughtily at his suggestion and nodded. She was quickly brought back from her levity by his instruction. She had forgotten that she had to be dressed appropriately. She quickly made for her room but not before giving a quick yet cute curtsy and saying "Yes Master, at once Master." s

She hurried up the stairs to her room and flung open her wardrobe and quickly selected her outfit. It was a sexy french maid's outfit that left little to the imagination. It was made of lycra which clung to her chest and hips, pushing up her small 'breasts'. This was followed by a pvc underbust corset which further pulled in her already narrow waist and pushed up her chest more. The skirt hung just below her sheer black thong panties and her black stockings just above her knees with white trim and black ribbons holding them up. To complete the outfit she put on 6" mary jane glossy stilettos and a black choker with lace trim. She checked her make-up before hurrying back downstairs to present herself to her Master and Lover.

She came into the kitchen and leaned her back against the door frame and popped her one foot up and giggled shyly.

Jacob had gotten himself some wine and was slowly sipping it while flicking through channels, waiting for his little princess to return downstairs, god how he loved her and that perverted mind that drove her, she so eagerly jumped at the thought of dressing up slutty for him, his trousers tightening at the very thought of the dirty little minx that belonged to him changing right this second for his pleasure. Finally he heard her door open and turned to watch her dressed in a sexy maid costume, one of the favourite ones he bought for her, descend down the stairs with a wide smile on her lips, he watched silently until she posed on the door frame, a grunt escaping his lips at the sight, oh god how he wanted to fuck her brains out right now. but he reminded himself patience would make it so much better, instead standing and walking over to her, leaning in as one hand forcefully tilted her head up and pressing a deep and hungry kiss on her lips, before both his hands reached to pin hers against the door frame, knowing it would drive her crazy.

After a minute or so he pulled away. "God your a hot little slut." He punctuated the sentence by pushing his knee between her legs, pressing teasingly at her crotch. "Now if you want your reward, you better get to cooking, don't make me wait any longer then I have to to fuck your brains out Pet." Jacob finally let go of her hands before stepping back and turning her towards the kitchen before giving her ass a hard squeeze.

She giggled as she watched Jacob approach her. She could tell he was aroused and she licked her lips at the thought of his cock filling her mouth and, hopefully, her 'pussy'. She also thought of the day that she would become a real girl for him and he would have one extra hole to fill. While she was lost in thought he stood right in front of her and grabbed her red hair and pulled back forcing her head back and upward. She yelped followed by a purr. She loved it when he enforced his will upon her and was rough with her. It reminded her that she was his. He pressed his lips to hers and the warm firm softness of it made her melt as she sighed into his kiss. Her painted glossed lips parted and she moaned as his tongue slipped between her lips and dominated her mouth and tongue. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head making her caged clitty jump and her body buck at the arousal. He knew her so well.

After some time he pulled away and she giggled as he called her a hot little slut.
"Your hot little slut...Master..." she purred as she looked up at him seductively and bit her bottom lip lightly. She gasped as his knee pressed up against her caged clitty and she sighed, thinking of how that would feel when she had a sensitive pussy and nub there instead of a caged clitty. He let go of here and she hurried to the kitchen. She giggled as she minced off, swaying her hips, making the short skirt jump and flip as she walked.

Once in the kitchen she began to prepare everything. She put a pot of water on boil and peeled some potatoes for mash (she loved mash) and prepared two 50 gram rump steaks. She rubbed them in with olive oil and spices and red wine before placing them in a pan to fry. She gave each of the steaks a quick braize before flipping them then putting off the stove so they could rest while she did the mash and boiled country crop vegetables. This was one of the things she was able to take from her mother...that and her need to please and dress well for her man.

While the food was cooking she poured each of them a glass of red wine and brought it to the living room. She swaggered in, her hips swaying. She reached Jacob and turned her back to him and bent over at the waist to place the glasses on the low coffee table before him. She glanced over at him knowing full well her tiny skirt had ridden up to expose her sexy panties and plugged pussy.

Jacob made no effort to hide his glances at her, that sexy form happily bouncing in his kitchen as she went to work, putting more effort into this one meal then he probably ever had, he was a lazy cook, and as the smells wafted through the house he realized he would definitely be giving away cooking duties if she would be happy to accept them, that thought was interrupted as Kaitlyn stepped in with the click-clack of her heels and bent over, showing him everything, the sight forced him to adjust himself, his cock swollen as he met her glance, a deep knowing stare piercing her green eyes as he quickly stood up behind her, before she had a chance to stand up properly he pulled both of her hands behind her into one of his own as the other hand reached in front of her and pulled her back against him, he said nothing for the moment, merely enjoying how malleable she was to his every will, he grunted as he leaned in to her ear before violently turning her head and pressing another deeply sexual kiss on her glossed lips.

Oh god how he wanted her, for just a moment he forgot about food, guiding her bound hands down to feel along his still pinned cock while his own free hand reached down to lift her leg at the knee before he snapped back to reality, pulling away from her lips and lowering her leg, his eyes simply stared into hers with obvious want and desire before he let go of her hands. "How long can you leave the kitchen for?" He asked with need hiding in the back of his voice.

She gasped as he stood up and grabbed her and pulled her into him. She was still bent over and her hips thrust into his. Her hands pinned behind her back making her moan from erotic delight. She felt his member press against her rump and she wiggled wanting him inside her. She spread her legs and pressed her hips tightly against his. She gasped as he turned her head violently towards his and kissed her forcefully while lifting her one leg up by the knee. She felt her stocking clad leg rise for a moment and she let out a sigh and closed her eyes waiting for him to claim her again but he suddenly dropped her leg and stared at her. She looked at him wondering what had happened. She was still bent over and still pinned at his mercy, his hips still pressing against hers.

She giggled and nodded knowingly.
"The meat is resting and the mash is pretty much done as is the vegetables. I can easily leave the food to stand and just reheat if needed." She purred and lightly bit her bottom lip, her emerald green eyes sparkling.

Jacob couldn't stop softly gyrating against her as she spoke, it wasn't fair that he wanted to both have her now and wait just to make it that much better when he did take her. He was silent for a few moments as he tried to decide before finally softly letting go of her hands, turning her and planting a soft and loving kiss on her lips. "After dinner okay? I know, I want it too but waiting will make it that much more hot and intense okay?" He planted another soft kiss on her before finally letting her go. "I'll make sure its worth the wait kitten..." He growled playfully at her before sitting down, his pants obviously causing some discomfort as he shifted in his seat.

Kaitlyn sulked a little when Jacob released her wrists. She pouted but nodded. She was so craving him but she nodded.
"I understand." She put her wrists behind her back and seated making her short skirt pop. But then he kissed her making her purr and blush before letting her go. She turned to the kitchen but givgled when she heard him growl. She meowed in response.

She went into the kitchen and finished the meal. After a few minutes she came waltzing out on her 6" heels and set the table followed by the dishes and meal.
"Master. Dinner is ready." She said as she stood before him, head lowered in sublimation.

The entire time she was finishing the meal and dishing it to serve his eyes were glued to her, staring at her like a hunter for its prey, he made no effort to hide his focus as the click-clack of her heels bought her closer. "Thank you kitten, come on sit." He patted the seat next to him, part of him begging to ignore the food and make her sit on his lap. "It looks delicious, you've done such a good job." As he took the first bite his tastebuds backed him up completely. "Mmmm!" A muffled sound of approval forcing past his lips as he cut up another bite, eagerly digging into the meal, occasionally taking a moment to slowly sip his wine and ogle his pet before returning to his meal until his plate was entirely empty and his glass of wine almost empty.

"Keep eating, I'll be back soon, I made you a promise that it would be worth it after all." Jacob patted his belly and gave her a kiss on her forehead before heading upstairs, grabbing a few things from their recent purchases as well as a few other items from their bedroom before coming back downstairs. "You finished eating? Good." Jacob used one hand to hold the items while using the other to point ahead of her when she tried to look at what he had. "It's a surprise, stand up though." Once she was standing he walked behind the couch and reached over to grip her by the hair, pulling to guide her out towards the center of the room before quickly clipping her collar into place. "Shh until I'm done." He heard her voice quiver in her throat but silenced her. "Bend over." His voice cold and commanding despite the smile that sprouted from her immediate compliance.

"Let's change this out to something a bit more...fun..." Slowly Jacob pulled her panties and stockings down so he could remove her plug and replace it with his own, a little smaller but still a snug fit, as he pulled her panties and clothes back into position as best he could now that a tail hung from her, a white cat tail buttplug now filling her ass. "Stand up!" He snickered as she suddenly snapped upright at his raised voice while he reached around and undid the cage on her clitty, slowly massaging it until it was erect, it was so small compared to his own, but was big enough to hold the addition he made, a small vibrator egg attached to the underside of her little clitty, he only had two more items left, one was attached when he pulled her hands behind her and handcuffed her tightly before placing his chin on her shoulder and holding a hand out in front of her with the last item, a little remote and when he clicked it onto the lowest setting both the buttplug and egg fired into life. "Now that everything is on, get on your knees pet so I can fuck that throat of yours."

Back
Top Bottom