Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My sissy princess. (Furry princess x Submissivesissykitty)

She smiled as she saw his reaction. He seemed...pleased. He lifted her wrist to his lips and gave it a soft peck. Soon he leaned in close and asked if kissing her would ruin her make-up. She giggled and smiled and bit her bottom lip.
"It may but I don't care...we girls often do touch ups." She sighed as he hovered just beyond her pink glossed lips.

seeing her bite her lip like that was so cute and sexy, after she spoke he couldn't help but lean in and planted a soft but long kiss on her lips and pulled her into a tight hug, his hands pressing at her back and butt to form her to him before he finally pulled away. "Well we should head off before I change my mind about leaving..." Jacob's eyes ran over her again and he growled playfully before taking her hand and guiding her to the car, opening the door for her as a gentleman should and holding out his hand for her as she sat down.

"So I figured we can see a couple of doctors and ask about our options, after that maybe have a meal in a mall and we can do a bit of shopping, I'm sure there's something I missed right?" He smiled before turning the car on and driving out heading towards his personal doctor.

She purred and her legged popped as he pulled her in close and kissed her deep. She loved the way his hands roamed her body and she wrapped her arms around his neck. While kissing she felt her clitty stiffen behind her cage. She felt her rosebud hug the anal plug she worn to keep herself loose for him. Deep down she wished the plug was something a bit more personal...something for him...but she left the thought unsaid. She didn't want to dictate to him. Their kiss broke and he led her to the car. Like the perfect gentleman he open the car door and helped her in. She swung her legs in and giggled. He made her feel like a real girl and she loved it.

He suggested they go see a few doctors before getting some lunch and hitting the mall. She giggled at his confession that he may not have gotten everything she needed.
"Master...lover...James...you did amazingly well. There are so many outfits I don't know if I will ever get to wear them all...but a girl can never have enough. Besides I would like to get some sexy shoes and lingerie though...besides those you already bought me, and maybe some more stockings...and maybe a couple extra swimsuits...oh...*blushing* and maybe some 'toys'...if you know what I mean...Master..."

"I was more thinking stuff for you but if that is what you want then I know the perfect place. And they have a few things there I want to show you anyway." Jacob giggled at the fact that her first thought was more sexy clothes and toys. "You really are so dirty minded." He had another laugh before they reached the doctors and he pulled in to park, once again hopping out to pull open her door and give her a hand out, pulling her into a hug as she got up.

"I'll be with you every step of the way if you need me okay?" After that he gave her another small kiss and closed her door, finally leading her into the doctor's surgery and after about 10 minutes of filling in new customer forms they finally were just told to wait until he was done with his current patient.
"Hopefully we can find out what we need to get this started, I don't know how complex this kind of thing is...How are you doing?"

She giggled and blushed as he laughed and mentioned her dirty mind.
"I know you like me like this." she said as she leaned her stocking clad legs towards him and rested her dainty hand on his thigh as they drove to the doctor.
Upon arrival he helped her out and gave her a quick kiss before they went inside. She clung to him like a clingy girlfriend that could not bare be away from her bo for a moment. In the doctor's office they were helped by a cute nurse who seemed very understanding. They filled out the forms together. She nodded in agreement.
"Yes I hope so too...and I hope the recovery is not too long...I could not bare not being with you..." she admitted with a blush.

"Well I promise no matter how long you have to recover I'll be there, even if I have to wait on you hand and foot okay?" Jacob smiled before leaning in and giving her a soft kiss and then leaning further to her ear. "Besides if your that worried about it we will just have to make use of those beautiful lips of yours." He laughed softly in her ear before pulling back, it wasn't long before they were finally called in and the two explained their situation, the doctor making several calls and emails doing his very best to find all the information they needed and explaining their options.

She blushed as he made a very obvious suggestion and she slid her hand between his thighs and gave his crotch a squeeze as she nodded and giggled.
After some time they were finally called in. They explained what they required and the doctor listened intently. He was very understanding and frantically searched for relevant information. Eventually a plan was made.
"So are in in agreement?" The doctor asked. Kaitlyn looked at Jacob and smiled before looking back to the doctor and nodded.
"Yes doctor I believe we are in agreement."

Jacob had gone to the effort of jotting down important notes the doctor was making detailing their various options and what would be best for Kaitlyn, it wasn't going to be cheap but thankfully Jacob was good with money and had saved up just enough cover her even if the worst case scenario happened. "So...wow, are you okay with it happening so quickly? Do you want to prepare anything? Discuss with family and stuff?" He asked after the doctor suggested that if everything happened smoothly the surgery could happen in just over a week, possibly sooner, Jacob squeezed her hand admittedly feeling more then a little nervous about the thought of his princess being operated on.

She listened intently. She felt the nerves begin to shake her body as the doctor detailed everything. She felt Jacob's hand on hers as she bit her bottom lip nervously. This is all happening so fast. She did not expect this to happen so fast. Was she making the right decision? She turned to face Jacob and he asked her if she ok with it happening so fast and if she wanted or needed to discuss it with family. She looked at him and her heart melted and her fear sunk away at the sight of his concern. She smiled and shook her head.
"I have all the family I need right here my love. I am ready when you are."

Jacob hadn't noticed just how much nerves had been taking a hold of her, maybe because he was dealing with it too but as they all vanished he could see her recover, the smile on her face returning. "Okay then yeah lets get it set up, thanks doc." Jacob had a small fleet of people to call later today to confirm various tests and appointments but it was worth it to see how Kaitlyn would light up after it was all done. "Lets go baby and we'll sort this out after lunch okay?" Jacob stood and led Kaitlyn out but not before thanking the doctor again, he sorted out payment at the front desk before finally leading her back to the car, once they were seated he leaned back and let out a long sigh, his head spinning from the huge amount of information he just absorbed. "You sure your okay with this princess? I don't want you to feel like you have to do this for me or anyone or thing else." He opened an eye to look at her, cracking a small smile seeing her.

She smiled and blushes. She loved how he was taking control. She did feel bad. This was not a cheap venture but she was sure to make it up to him. Once they thanked the doctor they walked out, his arm around her narrow waist and hers around his broad waist. She was feeling more and more like the girl she always wanted to be.
They got to the car, he opened her door and she slid in, but first, fucking the hem of her tiny skirt under before swinging her legs in. He sat in the drivers seat and leaned back and sighed. She watched him. He seemed to be absorbing the info. She smiled. He turned to her and asked her again if this was what she wanted. She blushes, lowered her eyes and smiled softly. She leaned in close, tested her hand lightly on his upper thigh just below his crotch and kissed him lightly.
"Yes my love...this is what I want. But only if you want it too."

His smile grew as Jacob saw his little princess blush before leaning in to kiss him he returned it softly before hugging her across the center of the car. "If it makes you happy i'll do anything sweetie." He kept the hug going for a while before finally pulling away. "Come on lets get you shopping while I try and call some of this list." Jacob reached over to start the car and pulled out, heading to a particular mall. "I will say the people at a particular shop I will enjoy know me pretty well now, it's where I got most of our toys, and your costumes, they may be excited to meet you." He chuckled softly to himself, he had talked about his little princess quite a bit to the friendly staff, growing more excited with each visit as her arrival grew closer.

She sat back and watched him as she smiled. She crossed her legs towards him as they drove. She kept her slender land on his thigh, her bright pink painted nails contrasting against his dark slacks. The drive was not long but with the drive she was wondering about this shop. She squirmed a little and bit her bottom lip. Did he tell people about her? What he say? How much did he tell them? She blushed softly and felt her caged clitty jump behind her pink sheer thong. She was nervous but at the same time found the prospect of humiliation exciting.

Out of the corner of his eye Jacob watched his little pet shift in her seat with the obvious mixture of excitement and nervousness, that grin of his returning to his face as he watched the blush creep over her cheeks. "It's okay Pet after all I bought even if I hadn't said anything they would get the right idea...they are going to know exactly what is going on..." The thought of showing her off, even if nothing was said about their activities was...exhilarating, it was almost to distracting as he drove into the carpark, and finally parked, stopping the car before looking around them.

"Besides I know its exciting for you, isn't it?" Without warning he reached over to her, one hand snaking through her hair and forcefully tilting her head back so she could only look up at him the other squeezing her upper thigh through her dress before finally leaning in and planting a deep and passionate kiss on her lips, he was going to get her hot under the collar, make sure everyone knew what was going through her head just by the look on her face, he pulled away and spoke very quietly but intensely. "What are you to me pet?" Part of him was debating just how much the two of them could get away with, his windows were tinted but only to the legal limit.

The car parked and she looked around. The parking lot seemed largely empty. She felt him suddenly close to her and she turned her head to face him. She blushed and smiled. He reached over and grabbed her red hair and yanked back on her locks mak8ng her help and reach up. The sudden shock caught her by surprise but the feeling exhilarating her. She felt his dominance over her and it made her moist. She moaned as he gripped and fondled her thigh. He had were completely under his control and she loved it.

She looked up at him and puffed "I am your pet and slave. You are my Master. I am yours to mold and I am here to please you." Her words made her caged clitty throb and leak into her pantiesm

"Thats right..." The look on her face, the sound of her voice at the moment it was intoxicating and he almost gave in before he let go of her hair and pulled away, he knew how triggered she would be, how hard it would be for her to focus on anything but her own desires now. "Well let's get inside." He said acting as if he was unaffected by the moment as he stepped out and walked around to her side to help her out too, what would her reaction be? How would she deal with walking around in an area full of people after that.

She moaned as he suddenly let you of her hair and pulled away. She felt her face was flush and her chest heaved. She felt her caged clitty leaking and throbbing behind the think material of her panties. He got out as if nothing had happened and opened her door. She swung her legs out and tested her stiletto heeled feet on the ground on either side of his legs. She felt her short skirt ride up and expose her panties which made her even hornier. She wanted to reach out and undo his pants and take him into her mouth but he hadn't given her permission, only his hand. She took it, her dainty hand resting lightly in his and he pulled her gently up and out. They began walking. Her hips swayed as she placed one foot before the other. Every step reminded her of her arousal as her clitty thronged inside the cage. She puffed softly as she tried to call down but the mind image of her head held in his hands and his face close to here as he dominated and controlled her.

It wasn't hard to see how much his little pet was struggling with the desire within her, every now and then he saw someone give her a strange look which he could only smile inwardly for, he gave off a cool sense of confidence and distinction something he was sure would only make her struggles worse, finally they arrived at what had become his favorite store while he had been setting up his home for Kaitlyn.
"Here it is sweetie." He waved a hand to the quite large store. "If you want something sexy you can almost be assured they have it." He walked in with her and waved at a couple of the staff, one or two looking at Kaitlyn and giggling. "Listen I want to go get you a surprise, do you think you can handle shopping for clothes without me for a little bit?

She walked beside him, blushing, hands in front of her as if holding her stiff clitty down. She knew that it couldn't rise while caged but she felt so self-aware. She looked up from her submissive downward glance to see a man stare at her. She gasped and dropped her eyes again as he leered at her. She felt her hips sway seductively, she could not stop her hips, and the heels weren't helping. Her short skirt swished as she walked hinting at her sexy panties beneath.

Finally they turned a corner and walked into a shop. Kaitlyn looked up and gasped. The ship was filled with all manner of outfits. Most cute sexy street clothes but there were also a few more...indoor outfits. She grinned. He asked if she would be alright and she smiled and nodded. She felt like a little school girl taken out shopping for the first time...and she kinda was. He kissed her cheek and went off. She suddenly felt nervous. She saw the two girls at the counter whisper and giggle. She blushed and bit her bottom lip. She turned her back on the girls and began to stroll through the aisles. She touched the soft satin nighties and velvet tops and lycra minis. She was home. She picked out a few shoes. Some sandals for when they go out to the park or beach, some stilettos for evening wear, a pair Mary Jane's for her school girl outfit and maids outfit, and a few fetish shoes like 6" lockable heels and ballet boots as well as a few boots from ankle boots up to thigh highs. She also picked out some sleepwear and stockings and bodystockings and a couple more corsets and some much needed lingerie. She could not help think of the future as she picked out a few push up padded bras.

She was standing with her basket filled looking at some Steam punk outfits. She wondered what Jacob would think of her dressed as a submissive saloon girl.

After going deeper into the store he had spoken with his favorite clerk, she had begun getting something while he started making calls from his list, the process was exhausting, he took out a pen and wrote down various schedules and steps they need to take, by the time the clerk returned he looked extremely tired, his mind worn out from the amount of information he was trying to keep straight, but he would do it for his little Princess, Jacob finished his call before looking over what she had been working on.

"Perfect! Just what I had in mind, would you like to see it on her?" He asked to be answered by a devilish grin, both of them making their way to the front of the store where Kaitlyn was looking over some more outfits.
"Stand up straight and look ahead." He said in his assertive voice knowing she would listen, once she did he reached past her before pulling a collar onto her neck, latching it closed as quickly as he could. "Go look in the mirror." He said again, he couldn't wait to see her face in the reflection.

The collar was pink leather with a large emerald green plate, the same colour as her eyes, in the center with Princess engraved in large letters on the metal and as she looked in the mirror he reached over and clicked on a little heart shaped padlock before holding up the key, once again reminding her who was in charge. "I wanted to show it to you first, before we leave we will take it off you but it will become part of your outfits from now on unless I decide it doesn't work. What do you think?"

She gasped as he was behind her. She stood up straight as she was instructed, her caged clitty jumped. She felt jolts of arousal everytime he did that. She purred as he reached around her and slipped something around her neck. She reached up and softly touched it. It was a choker. No, not a choker...

She blushed and hurried to the nearest mirror. She almost creamed when she saw what was locked around her slender pale neck. It was a cute, soft pink leather collar with a gorgeous green emerald set into a silver plate. On the plate were the words princess engraved. She smiled as she ran her fingers over the rim and slid over the gem. The green sparkled and shone contrasted against her pale skin and red hair. It made her green eyes glimmer. She sighed.

He locked a small heart shaped padlock to it, locking it in place and completing the look. She purred and smiled. She turned to face him and threw her arms around his neck. She hugged him and said "Oh...Jacob...i love it." While hugging his neck she was suddenly aware of the cute blonde watching them. Kaitlyn gasped and blushed and backed away.
"Sorry...i didn't see you there." She mumbled shyly

His perverse smile seemed to slip away as she so happily brushed her hand over the collar, it wasn't just a perverse item to her it seemed but a beautiful gift that she had an innocent love for, she was so cute.
"I knew you would." He laughed softly and hugged her back as she leaped into his arms, laughing again as she pulled away with a blush. "This is Courtney, she made that while I was on the phone, I thought she would like to see her handiwork." Jacob stepped out of the way for a moment.

"It does look really cute on you." Courtney stepped forward and ran her hand over the collar, she bit her lip as she did obviously a bit turned on by the sight of Kaitlyn wrapped in the collar while in her store. "Remember I expect pics for the deal on this one Jacob, I look forward to them next time." Courtney pulled softly at the lock before giving Kaitlyn a wink. "Oh I can't wait..." Finally Courtney walked off and waved at the two of them as she returned to her job.

Jacob stood for a moment silently as Courtney wandered away. "She's a lovely girl...insatiable though. So was that everything you wanted? Or did you still want more stuff?" Jacob wanted to see how much of a reaction his pet would have, he acted like it was nothing for now but in reality the idea of showing her off was such a turn on to him.

Kaitlyn bit her own lip say Courtney stepped in close and ran her fingers over the edge of the collar. Was her fingers deliberately brushing over Kaitlyn' s skin? She couldn't be sure. Surely she wouldn't be attracted to a girl like...Kaitlyn...could she? Kaitlyn felt the blood rush to her caged clitty and cheeks. She grinned foolishly and giggled nervously. That was before she heard pictures. She gasped and her eyes widened as Courtney turned and strutted away.

Kaitlyn looked at Jacob, a loss for words. Courtney expected...pictures. kaitlyn recalled the previous evening. Was Courtney one of the mysterious viewers? Kaitlyn bit her lip and felt her clitty lurch in its cage and squirt a bit of cream into her sheer panties. She giggled nervously as she remembered be basket of goodies.

"Oh...erm...i think I have everything. I got some extra make-up that was...erm...short as well as some extra lingerie and shoes. I was wondering...erm..." blushing.
"You know I'm a huge geek right? So...erm...i was wondering what you thought of steam punk..." she asked nervously recalling all her geek paraphernalia she was yet to unpack and show him. She wasn't sure how he would take having a geeky girl friend...not many liked it.

Jacob tried to hide his grin as she blushed and trembled on the spot, she was just so cute and it just made him want to break her more and more, reduce this bubbly adorable girl to a drooling, barely concious pool at his feet, his train of thought was interrupted as she talked about steam punk, something he honestly didn't know much about.
"Hmm? I don't really know that much about it sweetie, but if it makes you happy you can get it, I'm more then happy to try new things, but just one more outfit okay? You already have a bit and I have to make sure we don't spend all my money okay?" He teased before pulling out the key and undoing her collar before placing it on top of her basket. "You can wear it again when we get home." He wanted to tease her again, to lean in and whisper dirty things into her ear but at this point he wasn't sure if he would be able to control himself if he did.

"Here I'll take all this to the counter, you pick out your fav one okay?" Jacob reached for the basket and took it from her before heading to the counter to unload it all into bags and get ready to pay.

She smiled and nodded.
"Well...tShehen i am going to have to teach you all about it...Master" she grinned while saying the last bit but making sure nobody was around to hear. She turned and hurried to get the outfit she saw earlier. She picked out the cute sexy outfit with the skirt and matching corset and blouse and stockings and ankle boots. She would have to repay him somehow for everything he was doing. She hurried back to the counter and put the last outfit on the counter and smiled. The clerk, and cute raven haired girl looked at it and smiled.
" Oh you guys into steam punk?" the girl asked.
"I am but I was hoping to drag him into it...kicking and screaming if I have to..." she bit her lip and blushed as she realised (And wondered if the girl had any idea) that it is usually Kaitlyn kicking and screaming...under his dominating hand. She groaned as her clitty lurched again.

Back
Top Bottom