Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My sissy princess. (Furry princess x Submissivesissykitty)

Jacob's grin couldn't grow any larger as he heard her scream in pleasure, this is where she belonged and both of them knew it, there was nothing she loved more then to be used, he looked up to see her still cum covered face in the reflection of the TV twisted in pleasure, he slapped her ass a few more times on each cheek until they both had a nice red handprint.
"I'm going to cum in you slut, beg for me to fill you up, to use your sissy 'pussy'" He finally let go of her hair and instead gripped her shoulders using them to slam back towards him on each thrust as he grew close and finally he buried himself into her cumming for what felt like an hour, occasionally thrusting back and forth to milk himself with her ass.

He wasn't done though, as he struggled to catch his breath he leaned back and pulled her with him until he was laying down and she was straddling his waist, his cock still buried in her 'pussy'. "Don't move yet." He reached up and undid the leather cuffs finally allowing her free movement of her hands. "Turn around I want to see your face and then get to work like a good little pet." His tone gave no sign of giving her another choice, it was an order, he wondered what she would do with her hands now being free.

She moaned and screamed and bucked into him as he had his way with her. She smiled to herself. She was in blissful heaven. She had finally found her place and it made her feel...whole. He slammed into her using her pigtails as 'happy-handles' and smacked her bucked rump on cheek cheek. She groaned at the feeling of pain mixed with pleasure and it made her caged clitty drip. She could not be happier as he used her and fucked her like the girly submissive slut she always ached to be.

"Please Master...please fill my with Your seed. Make me Your slut and fill my pussy with Your cum. Mark me as Yours. Breed me as Yours. Make me YOURSSSS!!!" she screamed and arched her back as her clitty, even caged, began to jump and she felt a orgasm rock her body. He let go of her hair and began using her shoulders to thrust into her. She threw her hair back and growled. She was his bitch now and she knew it was her destiny to be his. She felt him release into her as well and it filled her with joy. She loved feeling him inside her. She wished who could feel him like a real girl could but this would have to do...for now. She felt his spasms begin to slow but still he thrust in deep occasionally and her pussy squeezed around his shaft milking it. She wanted every drop inside her.

She giggled as he lay back and pulled her onto his hips. She felt his still hard member quiver beneath her inside her pussy as her own clitty throbbed. She wondered how he was able to stay hard for so long but also she didn't care. She hoped that it was her that kept him so...aroused. He told her not to move and she obeyed. He undid the cuffs and she rubbed her wrists. They did not hurt, he was too careful, but they did feel a little stiff and, at the same time, now empty. She felt like she needed them there, like they belonged. He told her to turn and he again called her pet and the sound of the word made her clitty jump. She loved that so much. She began to turn carefully, careful to keep him inside and just as careful not to hurt him. She 'faced' him, still blindfolded, and grinned. She loved how he ordered her. She loved how he dominated her. She loved how he possessed her. She lightly placed her hands on his heaving chest.

She blushed from pride as she had hoped it was her that had exerted him so and made his body slick with sweat of arousal and lust, just as her body glimmered from pearls of sweat. Who needs a gym when she had him. She explored blindly his chest with her manicured painted nails. She ran the tips of her nails over every bump and every mound of muscle and tendon. She loved how he felt and the sensation was heightened by the sense of blindness. Her own chest heaved as it rose and felt as she tried to slow her heart and breathing. She grinned as her hand explored lower and lower until she reach his crotch. She slowly lifted herself up and off sitting just below his quivering shaft. She traced her fingers around the base and down to his sack and rolled each ball between her fingers before sliding her finger up. She felt how slick he was from his own cum and she wished that she was able to cum like a girl so she could feel their juice mixed together and taste it when she went down on him. She smiled as she imagined her rubbing his shaft under a table in public as he fondled her under the table. She sighed as her clitty jumped again and leaked. She reached the tip of his cock and began rubbing the swollen glans, she licked her lips at the minds-eye image of it.

Jacob watched as she blindly explored him, taking in every inch like the good little girl she was, her fingers delicately running over his skin with a look of pride on her face. "What's my pet so happy about?" He asked before leaning up and one of his hands snaking past hers to grab a hold of her bound clitty, his large hand squeezing it softly while it remained trapped.

"I was hoping you would bounce on your own pet you weren't meant to get off...Thats a new rule but I won't punish you this time." He squeezed just a little harder before softly stroking the length. "From now on you have to ask to change position, you don't decide on your own, it won't matter if your uncomfortable, if your to tired for it anymore all you can do is beg and plead and hope that I will feel nice enough to let you.." Jacob's eyes focused on the blindfold that hid Kaitlyn's own.

"Tell me what's going through that dirty mind but do not cum until I say so, you won't like the punishment." Jacob's hand began to pick up speed, he was sure he could keep her on the edge, have her barely able to hold back but he wondered if Kaitlyn would be able to handle it. Part of him wanted to make it impossible for her, to feel that power over her as he punished her but he held back for now.

She smiled and said "I am happy to be yours. And I am sorry Master. I just *blushes*...I just wanted to make sure you were still aroused before I go on." She moved back and impaled herself on him. She gasped as she felt him sliding back in. She was so spread already it was getting easier but still she felt tight as her 'pussy' hugged his cock as she slid down. He groped her caged clitty and she could feel him through the hard perspex. She moaned. She began to move up and down his shaft. She felt his hard member fill her again. She loved having him inside her.

"Well...mmm...Master...I am thinking...I...oohhh...love being tied and...mmm...helpless and used by you...and I....oohhhhggawddsss...I wonder what it would taste like if I was...ooohhffff...was a real girl and my cum was coating your....mmm...sssshaft along with your cummmm..." her face contorted into a mask of pleasure as she bit her bottom lip. She loved how he used and fucked her. She loved being his pet and slut.

"Theres a good girl..." Jacob said as she moved back into place and pushed against his hard cock, hearing her try to speak as she fucked herself with his dick was amazing, little kaitlyn doing her very best. "Hopefully one day soon you will get to do that...I fuck your pussy hard and fast...cum and then force you to your knees so you can clean it like a good little slut..." One hand reached around behind her and slapped her ass. "Speed up..." His hand that held her caged clitty softly freed it so he could make the experience all the more difficult as he squeezed and stroked her short length. "Your hands tied back, blindfolded, maybe even a ring gag so I can fuck your mouth however hard and fast as I would like...Would you like that?" He slapped her ass again and urged her to go faster, He was going to make this a true challenge for her. "Maybe you want to be tied up more though...Do you still want to be leashed? A tailplug in your ass and treated like a sex kitten?" His grip on her clitty tightened knowing how much of a turn on the idea was for her. "I saw a body suit that would be perfect for that dream you had told me about..."

She gasped and yelped as he smacked her ass as he spoke. She sped up her thrusts and moaned and nodded as she bit her bottom lip.
"Yesss...Massster...I do...mmm...do like the ssssound of that." she purred as she moved up and down on his shaft. She moaned as he freed her clitty and began stroking it. That was going to make not cumming more difficult but she would not fail. She gasped as he explained more and she nodded. "yessss...tied uppp...leassshedd...sssex kittennnn...oohhhfffuuu...."

She gritted as she tried to fight her orgasm.
"ooohhh MMMMasssterrr...I ammm going tooo cummm..."

Kaitlyn was trying so hard, the concentration on her face almost enough to burst a blood vessel, she was tightening with each thrust he wouldn't be able to hold back much more especially with her screams of pleasure, part of him still fighting about the idea of making it impossible for her but he thought better of it. "Then cum pet as I fill you up! Thank your master for letting you cum!" Jacob reached up to her shoulder before suddenly slamming his length into her he began to cum, his length twitching within her as rope after rope filled up her begging 'pussy' it didn't take long after he came before he began to soften, finally spent., his head falling back against the cushions of the couch. "Oh god....take off your blindfold baby and come here." His hands reached around to softly squeeze her ass. "Cleanup the mess you made and then just rest with your master for a minute." He was utterly breathless and now covered in her cum.

She screamed as he grabbed her shoulders and slammed up into her. His full length buried inside her as his hard shaft spat and spasmed and shot loads of thick cum into her. She threw her head back making the sodden red locks shower over her sweat-slick back. Her clitty quivered and sprayed thin strands of her cream over his broad chest as she screamed.

"TTTHHHANNNKKK YYYOOOUUU MAAASSSTTEERRRR!!!!"

Her pussy shook and squeezed and milked his cock draining every drop into her 'womb'. Her body shook and bucked as a powerful orgasm filled her to her very core.She felt him slowly pull out as he softened. She panted and groaned as he pulled out. She suddenly felt very empty. She smiled and slipped the blindfold off and bent over and began to lick her cream off his chest and licked his shaft clean of any left over seed. She felt her clitty stiffen again as she caught a glimpse of her reflection. The optime of femininity and submission. It made her purr. After she had finished cleaning them she crawled up and lay her head on his chest. She felt it rise and fall and heard his heart beat. She looked up at him and rested her head on her hands on his chest. She smiled, her green eyes hazy.

"I love you Master..."

Jacob let out a moan as her tongue cleaned up the mess she had made, the sound was soon replaced with a loving smile as she laid against him and only moments later his hands ran through her hands ran through her hair and held her head to him.
"I love you too my little princess, more then anything." He began to look around them and noticed just how much of a mess he had made when he brushed everything aside.

"Heh oh well it was worth it to hear you scream like that..." Jacob continued to softly hold her as the minutes ticked by, lost in the loving moment after such an intense session before he finally maneuvered Kaitlyn in his arms so he could pick her up.
"Lets go to bed sweetie, I'll clean that up in the morning and I don't know about you but I'm exhausted." The feeling of that lace in his hands as he carried her was still so arousing even if he was so tired he couldn't continue if he wanted to. Jacob pushed open the door and carried her to the king sized bed and softly laid Kaitlyn down before joining her on the other side, he laid on his back and patted his chest invitingly. "Tommorow we have a big day after all..." He yawned before wrapping his arm around her tightly. "Lot's of doctors to see for you after all."

She purred as he ran his hands through her matted hair. It was slick and matted with sweat and cum but she loved it. It reminded her of the love they just shared. He lifted her up and carried her to bed. She had to agree she was also completely worn out. He lay her down and lay beside her and patted his chest. She crawled up and rested her head on his broad chest splaying her hair over his chiseled chest. She rested a hand on his chest and another on his thigh. She purred as she felt happy and content.

He mentioned their plans for the coming day and she looked up at him and smiled before leaning in and kissing him and saying again.
"Thank You my Love, my Master. I love You deeply." and with that she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

Jacob didn't care for how dirty they were even feeling her messy hair against his chest and the sweat between the two of them the important thing is that he had Kaitlyn all to himself, his little princess, his pet. "I love you too my little pet, now you sleep." He smiled down at her as she drifted away, his hand running through her messy hair still and soon he fell under sleeps spell too.

He awoke a couple of times during the night feeling her shift in her sleep, each time having a moment of panic before remembering he now shared a bed, each time he looked down at her sleeping face with a large proud smile before giving her a soft hug and drifting back to sleep again.

She slept better than she had in ages. She had never felt so safe and so loved. She felt like this is where she was meant to be. This was what she was meant to be. She was with whom she was meant to be. She was now...complete.

She dreamed of the things that had happened. Him meeting her at the station and how it made her feel seeing him for the first time. The first time he took her and the first time she gave in completely. She remembered the feeling and it made her feel whole. She smiled in her sleep.

Jacob awoke after again this time feeling the rays of the sun on his face, seeing that smile on her face already made his day, he slowly moved so he wouldn't wake her laying her on his pillow and readjusting the sheets to keep her warm. "You stay right there." He whispered, his own smile was soft and caring seeing her like this, he reached over and moved a lock of hair out of her face before sneaking out of the room and into the kitchen before getting out the bacon and eggs, he added some seasoning to the eggs as they cooked just to give it a bit more flavour before popping down some bread in the toaster.

He hoped to surprise her with breakfast in bed, a perfect start to her second day with him.

She squirmed and mewed softly as he repositioned her head on his pillow. She wrapped her arms around it and snuggled into it smelling his musk. She purred and mewed happily as he left the room.
After some time she was awaken by a glorious smell. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked to the pillow. She started and sat up. He was gone. She looked around for a moment forgetting where she was. She was in his room, on his bed, but he was gone and the door shut. He wouldn't have abandoned her now...would he?

As if answering her question the door swung open and she was again met by that glorious smell and the sight of her lover.

Jacob had two trays of food, each with 2 eggs, 3 pieces of bacon and 2 pieces of buttered bread, he hoped it would be enough between the two of them, as he opened the door he was met by the look of his almost worried lover.

"Are you okay princess?" He asked as he walked over and handed her a tray, resting it over her legs. "I thought I would surprise you? Did you worry that I wasn't here?" He couldn't help but smile at the thought, she was so cute and clingy, but he kind of liked that, like a worried child she would be stuck by his side and that was perfect for him. Before he sat down to start on his own food he leaned over, one hand holding the tray the other forcing her to look at him and hold her face still as he kissed her, pushing past her lips like he owned her, he pulled away and finally sat on the edge of the bed, licking his lips suggestively with a dirty smile. "Eat up."

She nodded as he asked her if she was worried that he had left.
"I was scared that you had a change of mind and had decided to leave me. I am glad you didn't" She smiled as she looked at the tray. How did he know that she loved her eggs sunnyside up and runny. She felt his hand guide her face to his. She loved how he made her feel weak and small...and possessed. She looked at him as he came closer and kissed her. Her lips parted as his tongue pushed past. Her body belonged to him...completely.

After the kiss they began eating. She smiled as she hungerly wolfed down the breakfast. She had a feeling that she would a lot of energy today.

"I would never leave you sweetheart. I'll always be here for you." Jacob smiled at the happy little girl that could so easily be his at a moment's notice. She was perfect for him, He couldn't help but laugh to himself as she so quickly ate her breakfast, he was barely half way done when she finished off her last bite.
"Alright, now go have a shower, I expect you to be clean when I join you after I'm done." He looked towards his own ensuite and then back to her before finally returning his attention to his food. He wondered if there would be any argument or delay between him giving her a command and her jumping to fulfill it, today he was going to test both of their limits as they ran around town.

She finished her food and placed the empty plate on the bedside table. She smiled and nodded and hopped off the bed. She stood there a moment not sure if she is supposed to walk or crawl to the shower. She pondered it for a moment but decided it would be faster if she walked. She wanted to be sure she was clean and ready for him when he joined her.

She climbed in and turned the water on. The hot water soothed her slightly aching muscles. He really worked her last night. She smiled to herself at the memory. She washed her body and made sure her 'pussy' was clean and ready. She also made sure she was loose but still tight ready for him if he decided to use her pussy again.

He noticed the hesitance and couldn't help but wonder what it was about but smiled as she continued on, a deep part of himself felt so powerful, even just something as simple as taking a shower and she jumped to her feet, it made him shiver but he maintained his composure and continued to eat, it took him another 5 or so minutes as he savoured the last few bites of his meal before finally getting up, undressing as he walked, he picked up his clothes and threw them into the hamper as he stepped into the bathroom.
"I hope you were a good girl." Jacob said as he stared her down before turning the shower head onto himself, as much as he loved last night he hated the feeling of being sticky and gross, it would probably be the last time he didn't shower afterwards, after her finally washed himself off enough to get rid of that feeling he focused on her instead.

His eyes drilled into hers as his hand moved to her chin, turning her head as he inspected her. He couldn't help but wonder what was running through her head as her master inspected her. "Whats on your mind pet? Don't filter yourself, I want to know everything your thinking as I do this." He asked as curiosity overwhelmed him, once he was happy with her face he moved down to her upper body. "Spread your arms." He continued to inspect her as one would a classic car or a chef on a gourmet dish. Once he was happy with her upper and then lower body he got up from the kneeling position he had adopted.
"Turn." He then did the same on her other side and finally didn't hide the filthy grin that covered his face, he didn't even care if she was at all dirty, it was just a power trip.

She purrs as he steps into the shower. She smiles and nods. "Yes Master. I have been a good girl. I am clean and smooth...and I hope you approve." With that he begins to inspect her. She blushes as his eyes drill into her emerald green eyes before sliding down over her smooth feminine body. She blushed and pouted slightly as she wished again that she was not so flat chested for him. She knew he accepted her as is but she wished she could be more of a girl for him. So when he asked her to speak her mind while he inspected her she obeyed.

"Well Master...I love the way you look at me and devour me. I love the way you care for me and love me and promise you will never leave me. And that makes me want to be yours even more. I want to be the kinky dirty slutty girl I can be fore you but at the same time make you proud as an elegant and pretty girlfriend outside. I want to please you in everything I do...and I also wonder..." she spoke as she lifted her arms at his command as he inspected every inch of her. She felt her still caged clitty swell. It made her squirm and sometimes uncomfortable but it also makes her feel submissive and girly. She spun around and placed her arms against the wall of the shower and pushed out her rump as she continued "Is Master really satisfied with me? Is Master really happy with me...as is? If not I am willing to go through changes...not too heavy but I am willing to allow Master to change my body to please him." She confessed.

Her speech had only made his desires that much harder to suppress although his self control returned as she spoke of how she would be willing to change for him, after he inspected her again literally from head to toe, even going as far as getting her to stand up on her tip toes to inspect the soles of her feet he finally stood up and pulled her into a soft hug and broke his professional silence.

"Kaitlyn..." He used her name for a moment instead of a pet name to underline how serious he was. "I don't care about which you choose to be, if you decided that you were a boy and started dressing and acting that way I would still love you, if you stay like this I will still love you and if you decide that you want to be a 'real' girl that will not change. I will treat you like my little princess, I will use and abuse you until you can't stand no matter how you identify and no matter what parts you have. So hear me when I say this..." He turned her and lowered his eyes to her level, staring into them with the most serious expression he can muster. "I want you to choose what to do with your body based on how you feel about it, your perfect to me regardless, and I will do anything. ANYTHING I can to make sure that you feel the same way when you look in the mirror. Okay?" He honestly didn't mind as long as she was his, as long as the two of them shared their relationship that was the important part to him.

She purred as he finished his inspection and hugged her softly before speaking. She listened and felt her little caged clitty throb. She loved that he was so honest with her and open. She loved him for for being accepting but also giving her space to decide what she wants to be. He turned her to face him and she looked up into his eyes and saw that he was serious. She smiled and hugged him and finally said
"Master...I want to share everything with you. I want to be yours completely and utterly. I want you to love me but also use and abuse me. You know how it makes me feel and I want that. But...I think...I will only be truly happy if I was a full girl so that you can use any and all holes as you wish. You have already made me feel like a real girl...but I think I crave to be one...inside and out. I want my outside to match what I feel inside. I want to be your submissive girl and slut and princess and pet. I want to be your girl." she purred and confessed.

His loving and caring smile didn't falter in the slightest as she hugged and confessed to him, once she was finished Jacob pushed her back before planting a very soft kiss on her lips. "Then that is what will happen princess I promise. And I will stand by you the entire time." Jacob hugged her tightly with one hand as he turned off the water. "Let's dry you off." With that same smile he guided her out of the shower before grabbing a towel and without waiting to explain began to dry her, occasionally planting soft and caring kisses, after he was finally done he leaned in and planted another deeper kiss on her lips, he moaned softly as every part of him screamed to take her right here and now but he managed to pull away. "Go get dressed, we have some doctors to see, if your good while we are out you will get a treat tonight."

He pointed to the door before giving her ass a little smack as she walked out and he began to dry himself. before getting dressed himself, as usual in a tailored shirt and pants but this time lacking the coat, he waited down at the bottom of the stairs for her knowing that it would take Kaitlyn much longer to get dressed.

She smiled and purred as he kissed her and assured her that it would happen and that he would support her. He guided her out of the shower and dried her soft smooth skin. She purred softly and moaned whenever he kissed her skin or lips. She was so in love with him, she would do anything for him. She wanted to please him 24/7. She left the bathroom to dress. She stood inside her huge walk in closet. She had quite a few outfits before but this was nothing like she could ever imagine. What would she wear today? She touched the various blouses and skirts and dresses. Then her hand brushed against one that called to her. She slipped it off the hanger and held it before her naked form. It was a sky blue dress that clung at the top and flared out at the bottom into cute pleats. The hem was short, about three quarters up her thighs. It was cute and sexy. The neck line had lace of soft blue and the dress started just beneath the lace in a cute heart shape covering her bust. She nodded at the sight of it. Cute and lady-like while still being sexy.

She put on a strapless blue sheer bra (she had been taking hormones for a while so her breasts had budded a little - like that of a teenage girl) and a matching sheer thong. She pulled up white knee-highs and stepped into the dress and zipped herself up. It fit perfectly. It now explains why he wanted her measurements before she had come through. It seems like he had custom made all of her new outfits. She smoothed out the dress before slipping on a pair of black 6" stiletto mary janes and a velvet blue chocker. She sat at her vanity and dried her hair before doing it up in a high pony. She slipped in a pair of silver loop earrings and painted her manicured nails a sparkly blue. She did her eyes a light shade of blue with smokey undertones and did her lashes. She finished her make-up with a soft pink lipstick and sparkly lip gloss. She stood back and looked at herself in the full length mirror. She nodded her approval before she slipped on a heart shaped ring on her index finger and a blue crystal bracelet on her dainty wrist. She was never one for too much jewelry, just enough to accesorise. She finished her outfit with a small pale blue clutch bag with her girly essentials. The last touch was a flowery perfume she touched to her neck and underside of her wrists and behind her ears.

She stepped out of her room and began down the stairs. At the foot of the stairs stood Jacob looking very handsome in his usual button-up shirt and slacks. She bit her bottom lip as she stepped down the stairs. She hoped that he approved of her outfit.

Jacob had almost gone to check on her after her taking longer then he thought but was happily relieved when he heard her bedroom door open and watched her step out all dressed up, he didn't get a great look until she was at the top of the stairs.
"Wow..." He said quietly under his breath as he stared up at her, blue was an amazing colour on her and with her beautiful red hair it was contrasted stunningly enough to leave him near speechless as she finally stepped down. "You look...oh there is no word to describe it." He reached for her wrist and softly pulled it up to plant a kiss on her hand. "I...just wow." He took a few moments to simply look her over before returning his gaze to those beautiful emerald eyes. "If I kiss you will it mess up your makeup?" He asked showing his utter lack of knowledge about some parts of the feminine world as he leaned in closer, stopping only inches from her lips.

Back
Top Bottom