Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My sissy princess. (Furry princess x Submissivesissykitty)

furry princess

Supernova
Jacob couldn't keep the grin off his face, finally after about 6 years of talking online he was going to meet his feminine muse over the years their chats had slowly bit by bit become more romantically inclined and even after Jacob found out the woman he had fallen for was a man he didn't seem phased they had admitted they felt much more comfortable acting as a woman and he had no issues with providing as best he could, he had outfitted a room for her but he had kept that a secret, He looked to see the train in the distance and looked at his watch. "A bit late but oh well can't be helped." He said before looking back towards it, he was a snappy dresser and it was rare to see him out of a suit of some kind, he had very high end tastes. As he waited he couldn't help but lick his lips as part of him thought over just what the two would get up to when alone and she was settled in.

He sat in the train feeling very vulnerable. He was about to meet Jacob. They had been talking for 6 years. In that give they had grown close and had learnt many things about each other. He started talking to Jacob online pretending he was a girl named Kaitlyn. Kaitlin was a kinky submissive who was hoping to find a Dom. That is how they met and after a few months of chatting he finally admitted that he was actually a guy. He had expected Jacob to reject him but he hadn't, in fact he seemed kinda into it.

Now here he is, red hair grown out to a little under his shoulders, a ladies cut golf shirt and right skinny jeans and sneakers with hidden heels. He was telling very anxious. It felt like everybody knew he was wearing a tight red strapless corset, red lace boy style thing and black stockings under his jeans and shirt. He looked around nervously but everybody pretty much ignored him. He signed a with of relief and wondered what Jacob would think. He felt the train slowed down. Kevin (Kaitlyn) pressed his smooth, almost girly cheek to the window. He saw the station. His last stop and that meeting.

The train slowed to a stop. He (she) climbed off and looked around and bit his bottom lip. She hoped that Jacob would meet her but she was worried that he wouldn't. She tugged at the wheeled trunk she had packed her stuff and looked around.

Jacob couldn't hide his excitement as he bounced on his feet, they had been planning this for far to long and as the he saw a few people step off he scanned each one of them but it was hard to miss Kaitlyn between them and his smile grew as he saw her looking around for him. Jacob almost started a jog to reach her but settled on a quick walk to not look strange. "Hey!" He shouted as he was spotted and got a closer look, Kaitlyn's beautiful and soft features, it really wouldn't take much effort to pass him for a girl. Jacob finally did jump into a jog to close the distance and in the excitement picked up Kaitlyn in a tight hug.
"I'm so glad your finally here!" Jacob put her on the ground before planting a soft kiss on her lips for just a few moments, a few people around them making whispers but he didn't care as he pulled away he took the chance to truly take in Kaitlyn, running his hand through her hair while the other softly cupped her cheek.

"I'm glad we finally did this, it took us far to long to take the plunge. Come on let's get you home." Jacob grabbed a hold of the luggage in one hand and pulled Kaitlyn into a walking hug with the other and made their way to the car. He was so giddy with excitement as he loaded her luggage into the trunk and took his place in the drivers seat. "I have a big surprise for you by the way, your going to love it." He looked over her small frame with a smile his piercing blue eyes passing over her every curve before turning his attention to the road and beginning to drive home, it thankfully wouldn't take long but even that small trip was going to feel like an eon with how excited he was.

She heard a voice call out and looked toward it. There walking briskly was Jacob. She smiled broad and her glossed lips shone in the sunlight. She herself walked very briefly towards him. She wanted to run but thought that might send a message of being over-eager, but then he began to not so she did too. He lifted her into a hug and she giggled girlishly. He had lifted her email frame with ears. He looked so incredibly handsome.

He placed her to her feet and kissed her lips. She moaned as their lips met. People looked and whispered but they didn't care. He broke their kiss and she blushed as he held her face and ran his hand through her against hair. She nodded in agreement that they had wanted too long but was glad they did device to finally meet. He took her bag and slipped his arm around her narrow waist. She wondered if he could feel the corset she was wearing for him. She smiled as they walked together as if a couple... Will that is what they were. She wrapped her slender arm around his waist and smiled. People looked and stated but they didn't care.

They got to his car and began to drive . She say there quietly suddenly feeling very shy. This was the first time she had never done this but it did excite her. She felt his eyes on her and it made her blush. She crossed her legs towards him and looked at him. She placed her hand lightly on his thigh and smiled.
"I'm ure I will love it. I am so glad we are finally doing this. " she leans in and gives him a kiss on his cheek.

Jacob's grin betrayed his thoughts as he felt Kaitlyn's hand on his thigh, there had been so many nights where they had finished talking and he wished he could pin her down and take her and all it did was motivate him to get home faster as his erection formed a vague outline in his pants. Jacob remained silent for the trip knowing that it would be the worst kind of teasing he could manage at the moment especially with the glances he could steal of her between driving.

After about 10 minutes of driving he finally pulled into his driveway, it was a reasonably large modern style home with a beautiful manicured lawn and garden, he clicked a remote attached to his keys which opened his automatic garage and pulled in.
"Welcome to your new home sweetie." He said finally breaking his silence before quickly turning off the car and jumping out to reach her door, opening it like a gentleman and offering his hand.
"Time to show you around." Jacob went and got Kaitlyn's luggage before heading inside. "This is the kitchen, and my home is your home so if you need anything don't feel as if you need to ask. I try to keep a good variety of food and drinks." Jacob continued walking and stepped into the dining room making a small gesture before stepping into the living room. "Nice and comfy corner couches, great for snuggling on. "He teased again before brushing his hand through her hair again and continued his tour.

After a few minutes the tour was finally done with one final room. "And this is your room, of course I have no issue with you sharing mine but if you decide you want some space...its here." Jacob reached over and covered her eyes with one hand and pushed the door open with the other and stepped in leaving the luggage outside the door. "So I may have gone overboard with the whole girly thing but..." Jacob lowered his hand and allowed her to see the childishly pink room bent on a princess theme. "If it's a bit to much I can get it repainted but I wanted it to be like the childhood you never got and plus I think it suits my little princess..." He gave her a long lingering stare for a few moments before grabbing her hand and dragging her deeper into the room. "It has a walk in wardrobe, I tried to stock it reasonably well for you." He opened the door and showed her the options. "On the right I got clothes that you can wear out..." Most of the options on the right were fairly standard dresses as well as some jeans and tight shirt options.

"The left are for around the house, and as we agreed as part of living with me you follow My Rules, the 1st of which is unless we are heading back out immediately after arriving home you are to change into one of them, no fuss, no questioning, if there is a time where I feel you should not be dressed as such I will say so." The left side was considerably more risque, most of the dresses and skirts would stop at the mid thigh, others wouldn't get that far, most were very frilly and made her easily accessible for him. Jacob then without the slightest hint of the warning gripped Kaitlyn and pressed her into the door frame, lifting her up to his height before planting a hungry kiss on her lips, forcing his tongue into her mouth and with just as much warning pulled away leaving her standing on her own, his piercing eyes focused on hers waiting to see what she would do in the situation.

She watched him as they drove. She recalled all those nights of chatting, at first when he thought she was a real girl and then the intensity and growth of the relationship after she confessed. She thought for certain he would reject her but, instead, he embraced her more. She turned to look at the road and smiled. She had never felt like he belonged. She always felt she was on the outside. But now, finally, she felt like a real girl being driven to her lover's home to live with him. Her caged clitty pulsed at the thought.

After about ten minutes they arrived at a large modern home. Kaitlyn gasped. There were few places like this where she came from. She turned to Jacob and smiled. He seems to be doing well for himself, she didn't expect that. She would have to be sure not to seem like a complete bumpkin. The garage opened and the car entered. Once inside he hurried out and, before she could open her door, he did and offered her a hand and helpled her out. She blushed feeling like a lady and he was being such a gentleman. She smiled at the sound of "Welcome to your new home...sweetie."

He showed her around and she made sure to take everything in. It was a lovely place. A place she dreamed of having with a partner...but she had felt for all those years that it was a futile dream that would never come to fruition. But, now, here she was standing in a beautiful home, her new home, with Jacob...her...partner. She clung on to him lovingly as he showed her the place and she already found herself imagining what would be done where. There she would make him dinner, there they would snuggle with a movie and a wine, there they would...*blush*...

After some time of exploring they came to a door. She felt excitement well up inside as he said that this room would be hers. She felt a little concerned when she heard that she would have a room, she had thought they would be sharing a room, but when he said it was more like a visit to the girly life she never had and a place of her own but that he had no issue sharing a room, she smiled. He rested her suitcase against the wall and she smiled and simply nodded as he confessed he had maybe gone a bit far. She simply purred
"I am sure it will be lovely." and with that, he covered her eyes with his hands, she moaned softly as she smelt his cologne, so manly and pure and woody. He opened the door and guided her in and opened her eyes. She stood there in silent rapt. It was the room she had always dreamed of having as a child. It was a gorgeous soft pink with a very obvious princess theme. She giggled at it and looked at him and wanted to say something but it was as if he had read her mind and took her hand and guided her deeper.

He flew open the doors to the walk in closet which was lined with beautiful and gorgeous outfits. Some were stylish, some cute, some sultry and sexy but all pretty standard of outside wear. On the left, however, were clothing that clearing showed his intent. She stepped towards them and grinned, her caged clitty pulsed again. There were sexy and slutty outfits and costumes. They were very clearly designed purely for 'play-time'. She touched many of them and felt the soft material. Some were gossamer and practically transparent, most were ridiculously short, and tight. All were incredibly revealing. She grinned again and turned to him and nodded silent approval.

That was when he grabbed her possessively and slammed her against the door frame and lifted her making her yelp softly. He kissed her deep and hard, his tongue slid into her mouth and claimed her. She groaned as his tongue claimed her mouth and tongue. He made it clear that she was his. He broke the kiss and rested her back onto her feet. He watched her and she felt taken. She looked up at him with eyes glowing of admiration. There was so much she wanted to do. She wasn't sure what was the correct protocol but then she thought back at the outfits and HIS rules. She blushed wondering if her next move was the right one but she did it anyway. She sank to her knees and said "I am ready to become yours..."

Watching Kaitlyn drop to her knees was the most erotic thing Jacob had ever seen and it took everything in him not to simply unzip and guide her onto his painfully erect cock as quickly as he could. "And god am I ready to make you mine." One hand reached to run through her hair, his eyes staring into hers while his other hand slowly unzipped his fly. "Now be a good girl and wait until I say so." Jacob finally pulled his cock out and let out a groan of relief, the member only inches above his willing pet, it twitched and a small dot of precum leaked from the tip and onto her forehead it was obvious how pent up he was, he had been so busy in the last few days he hadn't even had a chance for release, the 8 inch member quite swollen, his grip in her hair now pulled her up until it rested on her face.

"Mmmff that is a sexy sight, my little princess with my dick in her face, I know I should be angry that you didn't get dressed...but I can't wait anymore show me how much you love your new life sweetie. "He truly couldn't wait anymore, his little princess was finally here for him after so long of waiting for them to be together the dream was finally happening.

She watched as he began to unzip. She moaned as he released his swollen shaft and held her hair. She wanted to please him now but he told her to wait. A drop of clear pre-cum dropped onto her forehead and it was as if he had marked her. She moaned and squirmed. She wanted him so badly. She had waited so long for this. She had caged her clitty since the truth came out and she felt it leak as well and pulse. She moaned and licked her lips at the sight of the monster. She wanted him inside her now but she waited obediently.

He pulled her by her red locks and lifted her until his cock rested on her upturned head. It made her feel incredibly horny and owned to have him rest his cock on her forehead like that. She purred and waited. She gasped as she realised that part of the rules was that she needed to be dressed in an appropriate outfit at home at all times but she was so eager to please she forgot.

"I am sorry Master. I should have asked which outfit you wanted me in. I will not forget next time." she mewed as she ached for him. He finally gave her permission and she raised up and began licking at the offered rod.

"Thank You Master. I love my new home...and my place with you..." she purred as she licked and kissed. She explored the whole shaft starting at the base, sucking on each ball and massaging it with her tongue and lips before sliding up. Upon reaching the tip she softly kissed it and sucked on it between her puckered lips and ran her tongue over the tip and massaged it with her tongue. She looked up at him and smiled before slipping her glossed lips over the head and sucked it into her mouth.

"Good because next time I will have to punish you." Jacob's attempt at seeming powerful almost fell around him as Kaitlyn's tongue lapped at him, the feel of her tongue and lips on his virgin and pent-up member made him seek the door frame for support while the other tightened into a fist in her hair. "Fuckk!" He shouted as he rolled his head back, the attention and love she was showing for his cock was so sexy, she was just as slutty in the bedroom as he had hoped, a loving little cockwhore all for him, his hand began pulling the little sissy further onto his member.
"Oh your such a good little girl!" He groaned out before moving his head again to look at her and once again let out a long moan as he saw the sight of her suckling at his cock, one of his feet moved to press against her crotch as he began to regain control of himself.

"Come on baby earn your reward." Jacob knew it wouldn't be to much longer and he would have to let go even though he wanted to make her wait, to make her learn every single inch of him he was just to sensitive. "Look at me while you suck my dick my little princess." Jacob pressed his shoe against Kaitlyn's caged little clitty as she had come to call it.

She moaned and purred as she heard his moans. He gripped her hair tight and she felt him guide her deeper. She lapped at him sucking on the thick meat. She was so happy she was pleasing him. She felt his foot press up against her crotch and she moaned into his cock. Wow, he knew just what buttons to push.

She sucked and licked as she looked up at him. She smiled around his shaft filling her mouth as she suckled on him. She slowly eased down the shaft, wrapping her nimble tongue around it and massaging it as she moved lower and lower (she had long ago gotten rid of her gag reflex...largely anyway). As she slid back up she sucked and licked before sliding back down, going further and further. Soon she began bobbing up and down trying to milk him. She so badly wanted him to fill her mouth with his seed...but also filling her 'pussy'.

She kept her green eyes on him. They glowed with love and admiration and desire as she bobbed up and down milking him. She wanted him and she wanted him to want her. She wanted him to possess her completely and utterly. She moaned and licked and sucked.

Jacob began to gasp as Kaitlyn displayed her obviously practiced tongue's abilities, he hadn't realized just how much effort she had gone to to prepare for her wanted life, Those eyes, the look on her face as she happily sucked his cock like a professional. "God baby your so good, You've been practicing for your master?" Jacob's moans soon were also met with soft thrusts as Kaitlyn began to bob on his length and after only a minute he wasn't able to hold it in anymore. 'Here it comes baby, swallow every drop!" Jacob reached down and pushed her head all the way down to the hilt of his cock before spilling rope after rope of cum onto the back of her throat, he could feel her gulp it down again and again until finally he felt she got it all before letting her go for a moment and him to catch his breath. "F-fuck baby..." was all he could mutter breathlessly while his cock still stood tall.

As he finally finished catching his breath he leaned down and pulled Kaitlyn to her feet by a strong hand in her hair. "We aren't done though." Jacob let go of her hair and reached for the collar of her shirt. "This is for not getting changed like you should have." And with that he ripped off her shirt clearly unwilling to wait to get her undressed and was met with a jaw dropping sight of a corset. "Oh my..." He was stunned for a moment before reaching for her pants and pulling them down as sharply as he could to see what greeted him, those beautiful legs covered with stockings and her caged cock surrounded by lace, that was it and he spun her around so they were standing in the door way her ass pressed to his cock before he shimmied it down and began to push in. "Your such a little slut! I can't wait to fill up your 'pussy' again and again."

She watched and smiled as best she could as he appraised and praised her efforts. She sucked and bobbed as he began slowly thrusting into her. She had never had a man before but she had practiced on her dong at home each night after they chatted. She was so glad her efforts were paying off. She slipped her hands behind her back and let him have full control as he gripped her hair and guided her up and down the length of his shaft. She felt it swell and she heard he told her it was coming so she prepared herself for his first load...and hers.

She gasped and began to swallow. She had not expected it to come out at such a speed and with such force. She began to swallow and suck and moan as she watched him. After his cock had stopped spasming inside her mouth he began to pull out. She sucked on him draining every delicious drop until he plopped out of her mouth. She smiled as she looked up at him and licked her lips.

He grinned down at her and suddenly pulled her up by her hair. She yelped but felt good as he pulled her to her feet. She so wanted him. She gasped as he tore her shirt off and pulled down her jeans. She now stood before him wearing only her stockings, lace panties and corset. She smiled as he showed her just what he wanted. Most would find his comments and abuse of her degrading but she loved it. She wanted more. He spun her around and pressed her cheek against the frame of the door, her hips pushed out and against his crotch. She knew what was coming and she welcomed it. He pulled her panties down and pressed against her. She felt his still hard cock rest between her perky butt cheeks. She moaned and pressed against him. She wanted him inside her...and she was not disappointed.

He pushed into her still virgin 'pussy'. She gasped and moaned as he slipped inside her. She was a slut...his slut...she pushed back on him feeling him slide in deeper as she closed her eyes. It hurt but a good kind of hurt. She wanted it.

"Yes Master...I am a slut...your slut...please fill me up...make me yours." she pleaded.

Hearing her give in, feeling her push back against him so willingly it was intoxicating, it was like a dream, Kaitlyn was exactly the person she had portrayed online and she was perfect, a slut wrapped in a sweet and seemingly innocent shell, Jacob leaned in while pulling her to stand up straight and kissed softly at her neck as he slowed the pace to almost painfully slow for the both of them, his kisses slowly crawled along her jawline before finally on her lips, even now he wanted to share a sweet moment with his lovely girl he broke the kiss and didn't waste any time thrusting back into her harder then before, each thrust in the new position threatening to lift her off her feet.

"Cum with me baby!" One of Jacob's hands moved to softly cradle her throat to keep her in position, face craned skyward towards him while the other snaked down her front and loosened her imprisoned cock, softly stroking it while occasionally giving it a hard but not painful squeeze. "Show your master how much you love his cock slut." His thrusts were growing desperate as he held himself back his sensitive cock ready to drain and fill his little princess on command.

She begins to moan and purr as he slows his pace and begins kissing her neck. She had always dreamed of this, and now it is finally happening. She was now the slave and lover to a man that accepts her for what she is. His lips crawled over her neck, jawline and finally to her pouty lips. She moaned as he kissed her. She moaned in the kiss. So this is what it feels like.

With that she gasped as he thrust up into her hard and deep. Her little locked clitty leaked and wept. She was ready to be his.

He unlocked her cage and began stroking her clitty. It swelled and threatened to explode in his hand. He moaned into her ear as he would give her stiff pulsing clitty a hard squeeze making her moan. He told her to cum for him...and she did.
Her hips bucked into him feeling him thrust in deeper. She screamed as her clitty jerked. She was having her first orgasm as a girl and it was the most intense sensation she had ever felt. Her hips bucked and thrashed as her clitty jumped and shot out strings of cream.

"OOOHHHFFUUCCKKMMEEMMMAASSTTEERRR!!!"

Her scream of pleasure was music to Jacob's ears and as she thrust back towards him, he made a few fevered thrusts back before letting out a long deep grunt and squeezing her clitty to further milk it. "I'm gonna fill you up you tight little slut!" He pushed her forward again pressing her into the door frame as he made a few deep and brutally hard thrusts before burying himself and cumming, her 'pussy' milking him. "F-FUCK YES!" His legs felt like they would collapse from under him as he finally pulled out and watched his cum slowly leak down her tight little hole, the sight being answered by a soft slap on her ass before he spun her around and planted a deep kiss on her lips, pulling back only to lean against the his side of the door frame and slide down, obviously physically spent.

"I h-hope that was all you dreamed sweetie, I know it w-went beyond mine." He looked at her with a caring smile and opened his arms for a hug before noticing her cum marking the door frame. "Clean that up. And then come here." The command was in as husky and commanding voice as he could manage at the moment with his lack of breath.

She screamed and moaned as he began to fuck her harder. She felt his cock thicken inside her 'pussy' and her muscles began to massage and milk him. She so wanted him to fill her up. That was when it happened. He thrust in deep and his cock began to spasm inside her. She felt every buck and quiver of it as it began to empty inside her. She now felt like a real girl for the first time in her life and she loved it.

After he was spent he slowly pulled out and she moaned as his cock slid out. She felt some of his seed run out her 'pussy' and down her stocking clad thighs. She purred. He spun her around and kissed her hard and deep making her gasp and moan. She loved the way he possessed her.

He sunk to the floor and she looked down at him and grinned in a silly manner. She wanted to say yes but her panting was all that came out. She looked to the door frame he motioned to and nodded. She sank to her knees and began licking the frame. Her cream tasted sweet (she had been eating mostly fruit since she came out to him). After she had done she turned to him and crawled over to him and slid her stocking clad legs over his in a side saddle kind of way and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Thank you sooo much for that...that was incredible...I have been waiting for that my whole life." she purred.

Jacob let out a groan as he watched her willingly lick up her own mess and couldn't help but enjoy her sexy crawl over to him made all the better by her sexually charged clothes, the feeling of her stockings rubbing over his legs making his drained cock twitch, his arms soon wrapped around her and held her tightly. "Princess I promise I will make you feel like that whenever and wherever I can, I hope I wasn't to rough for our first time." He planted a soft kiss on her neck before giving it a playful nip.

"Besides if I can hear you scream out like that again how could I resist?" He teased before sliding both of his arms under her and standing so he could cradle her. "Let's clean ourselves off and then you can be a good girl and get changed." It was almost effortless to lift her small frame as he walked to her ensuite bathroom, also pink but a much softer hue, before opening the shower door he lowered her onto her feet and then moved to cup her cheek again. "You really are the most beautiful woman in the world Kaitlyn..." Jacob's smile couldn't help but stretch from ear to ear as he leaned in and just before planting a small kiss. "I love you sweetheart."

She heard, and felt, his approval. She loved looking good for him and loved pleasing him. She smiled softly and shook her head.
"No Master...you were not too rough. It did hurt a little at first but it was something I wanted, needed. So thank you." She purred at the soft kiss and giggled at the playful nip. She had been craving this her whole life.

With that he lifted her up in his arms with little effort and carried her to her bathroom to clean off. He placed her down onto her feet and cupped her cheek. She blushed as he said the most beautiful words and she smiled as her clitty jumped.
"Thank you Master...I am glad that you approve. I don't know if I would have survived if you had rejected me."

His kiss was soft and beautiful but not as beautiful as his proclamation of his love. She looked up at him and smiled wide.
"I love you too...with all my heart and soul."

"How could I reject you sweetie?" He asked with a soft smile before starting the shower, especially when that wide smile took her face she really was so beautiful and he couldn't help but feel warm inside seeing it. "Now I do understand you may be embarrased or feel awkward being entirely naked around me, I won't judge you if you would prefer to shower alone, I know it must be difficult at times, if you want we can just talk while the other showers or I can use my own instead." Jacob wanted to help her get completely undressed but wasn't sure exactly what the limits would be as he tested the water and stepped under with a relaxed sigh rolling past his lips. "I'll leave it up to you sweetie."

She stood there and hugged her arms. She was feeling a little shy, she just didn't think of it. She stood there and swayed. He had already had her and pretty seen her naked from the bottom down, but this was something different. Something more intimate. She dropped her eyes and bit her bottom lip nervously. If she was going to be his and live with him she would have to get over her shyness eventually. She smiled shyly and looked up.

"Master....erm...Jason...this is very new to me, no denying. And I am a little shy before you. But you have accepted me...so...erm...how about you stay with me while I shower. Erm...and maybe...errr...kinda help me undress. This corset can be a pest to put on and ....take off..." She giggles softly as she steps up close to him.

She wanted to give him everything.

Jacob almost wanted to laugh, she was so cute and innocent despite being one of the filthiest persons he knew. "Of course baby." He reached for the towel to dry his hands and stood half in and half out of the shower and reached to undo the corset that clung so tightly to his little pet, after a bit of fiddling he finally figured out how to undo it and slid it off and letting Kaitlyn hold it as Jacob wasted no time and slid the underwear and stockings down.

"I understand but there is no reason to be nervous around me sweetie but I promise your bravery will be rewarded, possibly even later tonight." Jacob gave her a wink. "But you have to remember to be a good girl for me. Pet." The last part he stared her down for, making it clear that to him it didn't matter how Kaitlyn was dressed or undressed, she was his. "Even if you don't feel like it when undressed you are my woman, for me to love or use as I see fit do you understand?" His tone was demanding but filled with a distinct care, He knew first hand how much more comfortable she felt in the submissive role, a strong hand guiding her.

She smiled and turned her back to him as he dried his hand. He began fiddling to undo the corset which made her giggle, half from him struggling and half because it tickled. After he had figured it out he undid the corset and it parted from her body, she still had a rather feminine waist line (being on a diet since she came out to him) but she loved how the corset helped, and furthered her kinky tendencies. She held the corset and watched over her shoulder as he peeled the tiny sheer panties down followed by her stockings (she always wore her panties over her stocking suspenders so she could keep her stockings on while...playing). She turned to face him and blushed a little, His wink reassured the words and it made her feel a little bit more confident. She moaned at the firm "Pet" and it made her clitty jump.
She loved it when he took control and she dropped her corset being completely naked to him for the first time. Her small nips were erect, her belly flat, her waist-line an hour glass, her skin soft and smooth, her legs smooth and toned. She had worked hard to be as much of a woman as she could for him. Her smooth crotch hid nothing. She smiled softly as she nodded her understanding of his words.
"I understand Master...and I thank You for everything." she purred.

Jacob softly took Kaitlyn's hand and guided her into the shower and closed the door behind her "It's okay baby, you being here is thanks enough." Jacob smiled down at her and started to wet his hair before moving to allow Kaitlyn access to the majority of the water. "I made sure to stock up your bathroom too, shampoo, conditioner and I had someone in the mall guide me on makeup...gotta be honest I have no idea what is in there." He pointed out of the glass panel towards the sink cupboards. "Hopefully its good stuff and you can make use of it." Jacob remembered how confusing it had been attempting to understand everything the lady was talking about. "I tried to buy everything I could to give you options but if there is something missing that you would like we can go shopping."

Jacob focused on getting himself clean and had a reasonably quick shower. "Okay I'm gonna hop out now sweetie" Jacob said while giving her a soft hug. "I have to make some quick work calls before I forget." He hopped out of the shower and began drying himself off. "I do expect you to be properly dressed before you leave this bedroom though, If you are not you will lose any chance of surprise later and receive a punishment." Jacob couldn't help but grin, he never in a million years thought he would get a chance to be this in control of another person like he had dreamed but here he was and Kaitlyn all to happy to accommodate his perverse pleasures, He couldn't be bothered getting dressed and thought it would be all the funnier if Kaitlyn found him on the phone in the buff, he finally left Kaitlyn alone to make his calls, standing at the foot of the stairs eyes facing towards her room patiently waiting to see what she would choose.

She took is hand as he led her into the hot shower. The steam filled the room. She watched as he wet his hair and made way for her. She slipped past him and felt the hot water rain down on her soothing her sore muscles. It had been a long day but she was still not ready to call it in. She listened as he explained and smiled. He had tried so hard for her to make her feel at home and more like a girl. She loved him so much already but with every passing second she loved him more.

After a bit he stepped out and she finished up. She made sure she was clean, everywhere and smooth for him. She stepped out of the shower and dried her body off. She looked over what he had gotten for her. She was quite amazed. He had done quite well. There was pretty much everything she needed...for the moment. A girl can never have enough make-up. She did her make-up and blow-dried her hair. She made certain her red locks were smooth and alluring before picking an outfit for him. She decided on something a little fetish.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/IDA...2796349082.html?spm=2114.40010708.4.75.Mr6qjc

After she did up her hair in cute pigtails and made sure everything was in place she began to leave the room. She stepped out of her bedroom and began down the stairs. She started when she noticed him waiting for her looking up at her. She grinned as she found he had not gotten dressed. His large shaft seemed to be swelling as he looked at her. She gripped the hems of her skirt and swayed her hips.

"I hope you like...Master." she purred.

Jacob had spent the entire time she had been finishing up and putting on makeup and clothes on the phone trying to organize various real estate matters such as repairs, he had been there so long he had debating going and sitting down before Kaitlyn stepped out of her room and Jacob's jaw almost hit the floor as he saw her. "I'm gonna have to call you back..." Without waiting to hear what the other person said he clicked the end call button and now stood still with his jaw slack at his lover, as she said master he couldn't help but groan in lust and closed the distance between them his now hard cock pressing against her stomach as he ran his fingers up and down her sides. "I...you...holy shit Kaitlyn."

Every part of her felt sexually charged, her makeup sensual without being whore-like, those cute pigtails in this outfit were just an invitation and the way it fit her, she was the most attractive woman he had ever seen. "Oh god how I want to fuck you senseless..." He reached down and with one strong hand squeezed her ass. "Mmmf." He groaned in pleasure into her ear now. "After dinner I'm going to show you how good girl's are rewarded." He whispered into her ear before pushing her against the wall he had been leaning on and lifting her to his level, leaving her legs dangling, before resting his knee softly against her crotch and planting a deep and passionate kiss on her lips showing just how hungry for her he was. After a few minutes he lowered her and pulled away from the kiss breathless.

"So I vote we get dinner started now..." His eyes wandered over her as he licked his lips. "What would you like sweetie?"

Back
Top Bottom