Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When The Trapper Becomes The Trapped (AE x BlueEyedAngel)

AlluringEnigma

Wet Narcissist
Oh how naive Emma truly was. As the girl lay there on the bed, her head pressed against the backboard, wearing nothing more than a pink sports bra and tight yoga pants, she was completely unaware of the fate that Rachel had planned for her. The silly celebrity had been arrogant enough to assume that Rachel was born with half a brain. When Emma Watson had allowed a lowly personal assistant to tie the girl up and do what she pleased, Rachel had known there was a catch.

Luckily, Emma was too high on her ego to have properly hidden her plans. Rachel had seen the receipt for half a dozen high tech spy cameras and knew that there exchange would be recorded. Perhaps Emma would use the footage to further ruin Kelsey's dating reputation, or perhaps it was something as serious as implications of rape, either way the bitch had what was coming to her. So, as Emma lay there with her smug smile, Rachel simply locked her wrists into steel cuffs without a word. Each hand was now on the other side of the bed, the cuffs allowing her arms to barely move. Rachel then moved onto her feet, cuffing them to the bedposts so that Emma was now spread eagle on the bed. When she revealed what she knew, she didn't want a broken nose from an errant kick.

Without a word of explanation, Rachel began to search the walls and furniture. She knew there would be a camera hidden here somewhere. She was vindicated when she found exactly what she was looking for, a small camera hidden amongst a nondescript bookshelf. "She walked over to Emma with it in hand and showed it to her "Filming me without knowledge, tsk tsk tsk" she added, her voice dripping with power. Not an ounce of the fury Rachel felt was displayed on her face. She placed the camera back in its original place without explanation, Emma would find out soon enough why. She then returned to the girl and looked down, her face contorting into an angry sneer. "All the shit you've given me over the last couple of months, all the rumors you spread, you're going to get twice what you deserve for each tonight" she hissed, before sending an unexpected punch to Emma's gut, knocking the wind out of her. "Hold tight love" she added in a mocking singsong tone, before leaving to fetch something.

She returned with a black collar. A silver nameplate was attached to the front and in glossy pink letters it read "Rachel's Property". Kelsey leaned over the bed and sent a harsh slap against Emma's pristine face. "Now everyone will know what you are" she added with a smirk, locking the collar in place around Emma's neck, tight enough that the starlet would always know it was present. She took the key and locked the collar, before walking over to the window and smiling as she looked at Emma Watson, bound and collared on her own bed. "Welcome to my world, bitch" she pronounced, before tossing the key into the wilderness.

Emma Watson watched Rachel walk around the room without a word as she lay on the bed. It was something that was unheard of, at least when she was in the same room with the girl she considered to be "less than bright". But Rachel worked for Emma as a personal assistant, and she did good work, even if she hadn't yet known her place in the eyes of the rising star. It was too bad that the girl had to talk back to her some months ago. Had she just.... kept her mouth shut, this could have been a beautiful friendship. Instead, with Emma's ego having far too much control over her judgement, she decided that firing the girl wasn't enough. No, she had to crush her spirit first and THEN fire her.

And so, things grew competitive. Verbal jabs were answered by the same, and it had eventually led to a nasty rumor that Emma started once she saw that these arguments weren't going to achieve anything to help her achieve her goal. She had begun claiming that Rachel was in fact a closet lesbian. It was believable, in a way. After all, how could two women spend so much time around each other, even if obligated to by profession, and not learn some personal things about each other? Still yet, some people believed it and some people didn't. Unfortunately for Rachel, "some people" was still a massive number for Emma Watson's influence. Imagine Emma's shock when Rachel eventually confirmed that rumor. Something that she had intended to be a complete fabrication had actually drawn out a very deep and personal secret. It should have made her feel bad, and it did, at least a tiny, tiny bit. For Rachel however, it was a declaration of war, and her feelings weren't exactly subtle either. Emma saw the girl only remain vigilant and step up her willingness to fight with her. Astonished, it was all she needed to see to realize that this HAD to escalate, or this would never end.

Knowing that Rachel may strike first in an effort to escalate this to the point of forcibly ending the seemingly endless fight between them, Emma hatched a plan - a foolproof one, or so she thought. She would use the inadvertent reveal of Rachel's sexuality, and the weakness that followed - the weakness from the general embarrassment of being forced to make that announcement when she wasn't ready - and she was going to use that against her. Emma thoroughly believed that this was a down moment for Rachel. That her self-esteem was busted up and that she boiled with rage aimed at her. She was half right. There was no self-esteem damage done, but yes oh yes did Rachel have rage to send Emma's way. That minor error in judgement was actually a major reason that Emma's plan was destined to fail. That plan? Emma was going to talk to Rachel in private, and claim that she had an epiphany, and that now she understood just how bad she's been with her. She would claim to feel "so sorry about it" that she would extend the offer to Rachel to go with her to spend the weekend in Emma's lake house so that she could "properly apologize to her". The catch of course being that it would all be on camera.... And it would look like a rape. It would have worked too.... IF Emma was right in believing that Rachel was feeling down about the early reveal. Since she wasn't, she only had rage to direct at her. Because of that one mistake... Emma Watson had walked herself right into her own downfall.

Emma watched as Rachel clasped the shackles around her left wrist, followed by a walk to the other side of the bed to clasp her right wrist. Not once did Emma even flinch. Then as she watched Rachel clasp her ankles, one by one, her heart began to race. Even if this was going according to plan, it was still the most intense moment of her life. Now it was on to the small comment she would make that would be pivotal for her plan to work. And so, with her best "concerned voice", she went on with a bit of a smirk:

"H-how... are you gonna make me apologize to you...?!"

Eh, it wasn't half bad. It would probably hold up in court as a voice which depicted uncertainty in what was going to happen next. It was a start at least. Any lack of convincingness would be remedied however, as Emma watched Rachel search the wall.

"Wh-what are you doing, there's nothing over th....."

Emma was cut off by Rachel's discovery of a small camera. She was absolutely stunned. How in the hell did she see it?! How did she know it was there?! Questions plagued her mind in that moment, but all was cut off by Rachel speaking up finally, and speak up she most certainly did - and with emphasis. There was a power to her voice that Emma had never once heard before. In this moment right here, she had her first ounce of realization that she was the one who was about to end up on the losing side of things. That she was in Rachel's court, not the other way around. Emma was speechless as Rachel went on and on... only to return the camera to it's original position, in an equally baffling move. Before Emma could even muster a word, she could only let out a loud groan as Rachel's fist landed hard and fast.... right in her stomach.

"UGH!!"

Gasping for breath, Emma squirmed as Rachel left the room, coming back with a collar. In no condition to stop her, Emma kept panting and whimpering as the collar was snapped around her neck, only to be locked. Watching Rachel toss the key outside only worsened her situation, but that wasn't her concern right now. No, right now, Emma Watson had to think of a way to escape. Things were about to get very bad very fast for the straight star, and she had nobody to blame but her own arrogance.

"Hmmm, not bad, but it could use a few improvements. I mean you sound scared, but not THAT scared. Let's fix that shall we? You're going to apologize by being my personal whore, and we're going to catch it all on these camera's, my dear Emma." Rachel smirked at the thought, deciding to rub the whole thing into Emma Watson's face. "What a catastrophic fall, hmmm? From world-renowned actress to personal property of a personal assistant no one has ever heard of. Oh Emma, I wonder if you even know the things I'm going to do to you" she added with a gleeful smirk.

Without hesitation, Rachel climbed atop the bed and straddled Emma's hips, looking down at her with a wolfish grin. "Did you wear the slutty sports bra just for me? Perhaps you thought that I'd just melt at the sight of a little skin? I mean the thought is cute, but by the end of this the only thing I'll see is skin." Rachel leaned down and allowed her tongue to run along the bare tummy of the bound starlet, savoring the girl's inability to stop Rachel from exacting whatever kind of revenge she wanted.

"Now this can happen a couple of ways. You can admit your place, at my feet, right now, and I'll reward you with pleasure like you've never felt before in your life. Of course, that means admitting what you really are; a worthless celebrity who's only good at looking pretty, pretending to be more interesting people, and being a lovely whore. Or you can try and deny what you really are. That ought to be fun. So, tell me love, what'll it be?"

Rachel waited expectantly, occupying herself by inspecting the body she had to work with. Emma Watson was coveted for a reason, and Rachel would be lying if she were not attracted to the girl, despite her deep hatred. She allowed her hands to roam along Emma's bare stomach idly, savoring the flawless feel of the skin and leaving little scratches behind on the pale starlet. There was something highly erotic about the control she possessed over the celebrity, and she was content to bide her time relishing in it, especially since it meant further humiliating the former bitter enemy.

Back
Top Bottom