Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SUPER Heroes & Heroines & The STAR WARS Universe [OPEN AGAIN - NEW CONTENT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
* * * REGARDING THIS MASSIVE REQUEST THREAD * * *
Because BlueMoon operates on a (now) 1 Request Thread per user rule,
I've had to slam all of my topics and characters into one humongous single thread.
Please forgive all the abundant scrolling you will be doing as you pour through it.
To make things easier, I have created a TABLE OF CONTENTS in each section to guide you!

Please feel free to SCROLL DOWN to the section that interests you!
Oh, and don't forget to CLICK on the SPOILER links where applicable.
<3

THE SPECIFICS:

1) I roleplay in FIRST person, not in third. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU MUST ALSO ROLEPLAY IN FIRST PERSON. Third person role players are more than welcomed!

2) I do not roleplay over IM (Instant Messengers). ONLY on BlueMoon PM (Private Message) and/or BlueMoon threads.

3) I am very limited when it comes to time. BlueMoon is a hobby, not a job for me, so although I am committed, I will not be able to provide multi-daily responses. I'm looking for a partner who is very patient, and who doesn't mind my posts rolling in every few days.

4) ROMANCE and SEX is a MUST. I prefer plot-heavy roleplays that focus more on character development and couple dynamic OVER pure smut. Without quality story, I will lose interest almost immediately.

5) Additionally, here is my F-List. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

SUPER Heroes and Heroines --- & --- The STAR WARS Universe

de0d6e7abe88c5ea3a94c413dbb8ca2a96bfd280_hq.gif
-
lightsabers.gif

INTRODUCTION TO SUPERHEROINES:

I'm a big superhero/superheroine fan, (mostly Marvel) both in comics and in the cinematic universe (films). I also adore Netflix, especially their Marvel-production shows such as Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage (and soon to be Defenders and Iron Fist).

For both genres (depending on which part of the thread you are interested), I'd love to explore an open and creative concept where we may create new content for the universes and the characters we put in them. Although I can, I'm NOT looking to play Superheroine/Star Wars characters that required strictly accurate portrayal. One of the things I love about playing Canon and/or Original Characters (OC) is that as writers, we are allotted creative freedom to develop those characters as we please.

I'm looking SPECIFICALLY to roleplay within the MARVEL universe, and am willing to include some aspects of the DC universe as well (honestly not a huge DC fan, however there are a few select DC characters I'm willing to play - outlined below).

I've seen every MCU film, however, there are certain ones I loved more than others.

Particular MCU films I'm highly interested in roleplaying:
Captain America: First Avenger
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Captain America: Civil War
The Avengers
The Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ant-Man
Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and 2 (for this setting, you can also take a look at my Star Wars characters, as there are many alien-like Original Characters that I can easily modify to fit the MCU)
Doctor Strange

As well as Marvel Netflix shows:
Daredevil (especially love The Punisher)
* Not currently too interested in Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist as a Netflix series but more than willing to use characters from the shows! *

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

As for DC Films... Sorry to all you DC Comics fans, I hate the films. I think DC destroys their film franchises. But poor quality aside, I absolutely LOVED Wonder Woman! I am also excited for the upcoming Aquaman and Justice League film.

WONDER WOMAN
9d323a725c9621ca03065afc3da3ec46.gif

That said, I am deeply interested in playing Wonder Woman's character. She is fierce, resilient, and absolutely powerful in both her strength and her heart. I am open to what setting we explore with Wonder Woman. We can follow in the footsteps of the film and either roleplay the First World War OR we can also fast-forward to present-day/ modern times, as well.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HER CHARACTER, SEE POST #3 (last bio, scroll down).

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

If you're looking to play a CANON male character, here are some of my favorites:

CANON Characters (Male):
Spider-Man (Tom Holland)
Doctor Strange
The Winter Soldier (Bucky)
Captain America (Steve Rogers)
The Vision (Jarvis)
Ant-Man
Black Panther
Falcon
Ultron (Revived)
Quicksilver (Revived)
The Hulk (Bruce Banner)
Thor
Loki
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
The Punisher
Daredevil
Deadpool (With or without 4th wall breaking)
Star Lord
Wolverine (Logan)
Colossus
Sabretooth
Magneto
Doctor Doom
Silver Surfer

Aquaman (DC Comics)
Green Arrow
Slade Wilson “Deathstroke” (DC comics / Arrow TV series with Manu Bennett)
Nightwing (Preferably Milo Ventimiglia as a face claim)
Rorschach (Watchmen)

* I'm open to MANY other Marvel possibilities, as well, these are just the ones off the top of my head!
* If there's a DC Canon you'd like to play, I will also consider it!
* I'm even open to Original Characters (OCs). They do not have to be enhanced in any way, either!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

DC X MARVEL CROSS OVERS:
Abso-freaking-lutely.
Yes.

I am totally open to the idea of combining/merging the two universes so that characters cross over. Sign me up!

INTRODUCTION TO STAR WARS:

l0K4k1O7RJSghST3a.webp

I am also obsessed with the entire STAR WARS Franchise and all of its wonders and pitfalls. For STAR WARS, I'm looking SPECIFICALLY to roleplay within the universe AS WE CHOOSE TO CREATE IT. Meaning, we do not have to stick strictly to the films, novels, comics, and online additions. We can choose what we accept and incorporate. Again, I'm being liberal with these universes!

Regarding the newest Star Wars franchise film, The Force Awakens – I am fully open to setting roleplays in this setting (30 years later), or even pushing it back further than that. However, I am also equally open to exploring time periods from the past (pre-TFA).

Currently, I am not interested in playing female Canon Star Wars characters (Princess Leia and Padme are unfortunately excluded from this thread entirely). WITH THE EXCEPTION of Rey, from The Force Awakens. I really loved and identified with her character, and would be willing to give her a go provided I have some creative freedom there. To turn that back around, you are also NOT mandated to play a Canon character (you may, of course, if you'd like!). Original Characters are more than welcomed!

Additionally, you are also NOT limited to playing a human species. In fact, I encourage you to embrace other Star Wars species, granted they are humanoid enough to become properly intimate with a humanoid female (see my characters below). If you are ever unsure about a character, an idea, or a concept - don't hesitate to send me a PM and we can always discuss. There are endless possibilities here!

~ TABLE OF CONTENTS ~

Post 1:
INTRODUCTION

Post 2:
SUPER Heroes and Heroines
(NEW Characters and Content)

Post 3:
(Marvel & DC Canon Female Characters)

Post 4:
(Original Female Characters)

Post 5:
RESERVED

Post 6:
STAR WARS Universe
(Introduction)

Post 7:
STAR WARS Universe
(Original Female Characters)

Post 8:
STAR WARS Universe
(Original Female Characters CONT'D)

RE: Under Construction

[ POST #2 ]
SUPER Heroes and Heroines:
Universe Unleashed

newbannermarvel.jpg

To make it easier on both newcomers and past-goers who are returning to take a peak at new content,
I have placed all new characters and material in this post.
Content here will remain posted for 2 WEEKS before merging into the rest of the thread.
ENJOY!

Wonder Woman (DC Comics)
WONDERWOMAN.jpg

Name: Princess Diana "Wonder Woman" (DC comics)
Organization: N/A - Maybe Justice League
Powers and abilities:
Molded from clay, Diana was granted many powers from different Gods. As a divine entity, Diana has superhuman strength, durability, speed, reflexes, agility, and stamina. She also has the ability to fly, has an enhanced healing factor and senses (vision, smell, hearing). In addition to her physical abilties, Diana is also incredibly skilled in hand-to-hand combat, is multi-lingual (capable of speaking hundreds of languages), and has a deep understanding of magic. She has specialties in aviation, weaponry, and also is amazing at archery, swordsmanship and lassoing.

BIO:
Based solely on the Wonder Woman film... MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

The Amazons of Themyscira (or just "Amazons") are a race of warrior women who exist as part of Greek mythology. They live on Paradise Island, an isolated location in the middle of the ocean where they are hidden from the world of men. Their leader is traditionally Hippolyta. Their ambassador to the rest of the world is the superhero Wonder Woman. Like many of the Amazons, Diana is tall - 6 feet in height - and is independent, muscular and strong.

Diana is an Amazon woman who was molded from clay by her mother Hippolyta, and then born through the divine power of Zeus. She was brought to life solely for the purpose of defeating Ares, the God of War. When she grows older, stronger, and her powers come to fruition, there is a break in the force field protecting Themyscira which allows for men to discover the shores of the Amazons. As a result, Captain Steve Trevor, a spy working undercover for the British, crash lands in the water by aircraft. Diana saves his life, though trouble soon follows him to shores. A small fleet of Germans attack the shores and within the battle, Diana's aunt, her trainer, dies. Convinced Ares has returned to rage war on man kind, she frees the enslaved Captain and sails to the mortal world with him and into the Great War (First World War).

While in the mortal world, Steve gives Diana the name "Diana Prince" as to cover for her divine identity. The two of them embark on a grueling mission to find Doctor Maru and General Erich Ludendorff who are creating devastating biological weapons. Diana is convinced General Erich Ludendorff is Ares in disguise, and kills him. Despite her efforts, war rages on despite his death. Diana soon discovers that Ares is actually Sir Patrick Morgan (British Agent), who teaches her that man kind is evil on their own, without his presence, because they have FREE WILL. Despite efforts to convert her to his side, Ares is defeated and killed by Wonder Woman when Captain Steve Trevor steals the place holding the mass supply of mustard gas and destroys it - willfully killing himself in the process. Her devastation empowers her magic abilities, allowing her to eliminate Ares and end the war.

The film then fast-forwards to modern-day, where Bruce Wayne (Batman) gifts Wonder Woman with an original photograph of her and Steve from the war. She is seen holding the vintage watch Steve gave her while confessing his love right before he left to destroy the plane. Despite his death, Diana chooses to stay on Earth and service/protect humans, coming to the conclusion that man kind is born with the potential to be both good or evil.

Personality and Equipment:
Diana is strong-willed, courageous and determined. She has risked her life time and time again for other people, proving her loyalty and her big heart. In addition to being a big believer in good and in the power of love, Diana has incredible empathy for both people and animals. Because of this, Diana does not eat meat and is a vegetarian.

Additionally, Diana has a wide range of equipment that she uses in battle (based on the film).

- Bracelets of Submission (these gauntlets easily deflect projectiles and energy blasts)
- Gold Armour (chest plate, sword, shield, tiara and boots)
- Lasso of Truth (anyone captured in it is forced to tell the truth)

IDEA:
We can set this roleplay either within the First World War OR in modern-day/ current times like at the end of the film. I am up for either! We can choose to include or eliminate the romance with Steve Trevor, and/or alter the film's plotline as we so choose.

Zyphirya "X10666" (OC)
Zyphirya_MARVEL.jpg

Name: Zyphirya X10666
Organization: N/A
Powers and abilities:
Zyphirya has many enhanced senses as a result of nuclear evolution, including advanced hearing, smell and sight. Her hearing is equivalent of that of a owl and vision as sharp as that of an eagle, allowing her to see up to 8 times as far as humans. Zyphirya also possesses great agility, speed, and flexibility. She is a skilled acrobatic, using her physically superior traits to defend herself and/or escape from capture when necessary. Additionally, Zyphirya possesses genius-level intellect. She is a mastermind in software, technology and weaponry.

BIO:

* This character and plotline follows a sci-fi and post-apocalyptic theme (which will be hauled into the modern-day world) - see below! *

Zaphyria is a descendant of modern-day humans (Homo sapiens). She is a human classified as "Homo sapiens nuclei", a generation of humans who survived the nuclear war on Earth and a catastrophic alien invasion. Zyphirya is an Earth-bound human from over 200 years in the future. In this post-apocalyptic era, the human race has been enslaved by a new dominant species known as the Kong. After a devastating THIRD World War turned nuclear and left Earth in ruins, the Kong used the planet's vulnerable state to launch their own galactic battle. Using Earth as a virtual battlefield, the Kong invited other technologically superior species to use Earth as a universal pit-stop and war-ground. The invasion and subsequent domination reduced the planet to further ruins, littering the planet with waste and radiation. As a result of all of the mayhem, Homo sapiens had become nearly extinct, losing their status as the dominant species on Earth and soon thereafter becoming enslaved by the Kong. The Kong, an intellectually, physically, and technologically superior race, micro-chipped every human and forced them into labor and poverty. Degrading them to a communist and dictatorship rule, most Homo sapiens died and those who did survive all of the torture and radiation actually faced genetic evolution over a period of two centuries.

In Zyphirya's future-Earth, she has been the only human to successfully deactivate her micro-chip without causing the chip (implanted in the brain) to detonate and explode. Possessing incredible intelligence, she is labelled as a "virtual terrorist" and sentenced to death. Despite her scheduled execution, authorities are unable to locate her, as her chip is terminated and she is no longer traceable as a result. Additionally, Zyphirya threatens the Kong with technology that could destroy all of their control on Earth, claiming that she has manufactured weaponry that could change the course of history, and restore human rule on Earth. In an effort to escape capture, Zyphirya ends up sneaking into a Kong-run facility where she comes across and strange glowing cube. Ignorant to its properties, Zyphirya accidentally triggers a portal that sucks her directly into the past - PRESENT DAY EARTH.

VICE VERSA OPTION: I will also include the option of having any Marvel/DC/OC super hero character (you'd like to play) accidental launch himself through a portal that brings him, instead, 200 plus years into Zyphirya's FUTURE Earth. This option can be discussed!

Dr. Sofiya Vaillant (OC)
DrSofiya.jpg

Name: Dr. Sofiya Vaillant
Organization: Clinique Soleil des Enfants (Children's Sun Clinic)
Powers and abilities:
Dr. Sofiya Vaillant has no superhuman abilities. She does, however, possess a lot of medical and psychiatric knowledge, having completed med school and thereafter specialized in psychology and psychiatry. She is knowledgeable in many languages, including Hebrew, Yiddish, French, English, Russian, and German. She also comes from a long genetic line of doctors and scientists.

BIO:

Dr. Sofiya Vaillant is a medical doctor and psychiatrist. She has a specialization in working with children, to which she started her own practice in France known as Clinique Soleil des Enfants (Children's Sun Clinic in English). The name "Sun" comes from Sofiya's maternal grandfather's name Anatoly, which means "sunrise" in Russian. Dr. Anatoly Sokol, her grandfather, was also a doctor and pscyhiatrist, having made grave sacrifices in the Second World War in order to protect his daughter Serafina (Sofiya's mother).

Sofiya is of both French and Russian background. Her mother was a Russian Jew born into the Soviet Union and her father was a Parisian Frenchman. The two met after Sofiya's mother fled Russia to start a new life in Paris, France. Sofiya's maternal grandfather (father to Sofiya's mother) - Dr. Anatoly Sokol - was a well-known psychologist and mental genius. In the Second World War, he was taken hostage and imprisoned by German forces for his Jewish heritage. His wife, also Jewish, was captured and sent to Auschwitz where she later died of typhoid in the labor camp. Sofiya's mother - Serafina Sokol - however, survived the war by being used as a source of blackmail by Germans. Because Sofiya's grandfather was a brilliant man, his intellect was used to the benefit of Nazi Germany, operating under HYDRA. Dr. Sokol was given two options 1) watch his daughter be raped and murdered before his eyes or 2) help HYDRA create super-soldiers. He agreed to the second option, with the confirmation that his daughter would be well-cared for (and she was). Throughout the rise and fall of HYDRA, Dr. Sokol used his psychiatric and medical expertise to build psychological programs used to control soldiers. One of his most complex projects created the Red Book - commonly used to control and manipulate the Winter Soldier (Bucky).

Despite the fall of Nazi Germany marking the end of World War II, HYDRA only continued to blossom, albeit in secrecy, in the German and Russian underworld. Managing to free his daughter, Serafina escapes to France where she seeks refuge. However, her father, Dr. Anatoly Sokol, is unable to escape. Although his death was never confirmed, it has long been suspected. In his last few years of life, Dr. Sokol worked effortlessly to reverse much of the damage he has created. He created something he referred to as an "antidote" to the programming, claiming in many of his personal diaries/journals that it was contained in the "Blue Book". For years this Blue Book and these secret diaries were unknown to the world. That is, until one day, when his granddaughter (my character) Sofiya goes on a trip to Russia in an attempt to unravel some of the mysteries of the past. She finds the diaries, many of them untouched and unread, and knowing the danger behind their value, hides them away. She reads them in secrecy, discovering that this "Blue Book" is in existence, and learning in grave detail the madness behind HYDRA, the Winter Soldier, and the infamous Red Book.

Personality and Appearance:

Sofiya is your typical intellectual book nerd. She spent most of her life with her nose between a book and little time doing stereotypical girly socialization. Although best friends with a childhood friend named Genevieve, the two are very different in both lifestyles and appearances. Although Sofiya is a simple girl, never wearing makeup or paying much attention to fashion, Genevieve was a supermodel in France, indulging in the luxuries of high-end fashion, superstar wealth, and glam. The two remain close through contact over phone and text, despite Genevieve frequently travelling. Despite her best friend's glamorous lifestyle, Sofiya was not influenced by her socialite charisma and party energy. Instead, she remained dedicated to school, quickly becoming a doctor and then psychiatrist, all before the age of 29. She prefers comfort over beauty, and prefers a good book to any tv show. Although casual-professional in her clothing, Sofiya does not own much fashionable/high-end couture. Additionally, Sofiya has a large scar running from left nostril down over her lips and on to her chin. Although the injury healed, it did require 150 stitches and caused minor facial paralysis/ nerve-damage over her lip. Despite claiming that the scar was as a result of a fall, Genevieve, her best friend, knows deep in her gut that this is a lie. To this day, despite having obtained the scar several years ago, not a single person knows the real reason for the injury except for Sofiya.

[ POST #3 ]
MARVEL & DC CANON CHARACTERS

BELOW are character (OC) bios accompanied by general background information that can be used towards a plot/idea.

IMG_7694.jpg

[ CLICK SPOILER LINK BELOW FOR BIOS ]
The Black Cat (Marvel)
Black_Cat_FINAL.png

Species: Human (enhanced)
Relation: N/A
Powers and abilities:
Black Cat is an enhanced human with the psionic ability to affect probability fields; essentially, she could produce "bad luck" for her enemies. The "bad luck" power entails that under stress she is subconsciously able to cause anyone in her immediate vicinity that she perceives as a threat to be susceptible to freak accidents, like guns jamming and exploding, or tripping on objects. She also has cat-like abilities, night vision, retractable talons in her fingertips, superhuman speed, strength, agility and endurance. Additionally, she is a skilled acrobat, martial artists, and is well-versed in many spyware cybernetics.

BIO:
(I have changed many details in order to combine different aspects and storylines of Black Cat I find the most suitable, alongside some of my own original adaptations)

Felicia Hardy is the daughter of Walter Hardy, an infamous Cat Burglar known by his persona "The Cat". Despite the fact that Walter was often gone on "business trips" (heists), the two had a strong father-daughter bond. However, when Felicia entered college, her father was caught and charged with the murder of Ben Parker (Spider-Man's Uncle Ben). Although he claimed his innocence, Walter was convicted and sentenced to life in prison.

The event left Felicia shattered, to which she became vulnerable to an emotionally abusive boyfriend named Ryan. As the relationship progressed, he became more and more controlling until one day, he violently raped Felicia. Having been a college football star, Ryan got away with the rape, stating that Felicia made the whole thing up out of spite because he broke up with her. The police believed Ryan over her, breaking Felicia's faith in law enforcement. In an effort to retaliate against law enforcement, Felicia adopted her father's old person of The Cat, now dubbing herself "The Black Cat". As the Black Cat, she continued to build up a reputation of her own, continuing the work of her father as an infamous thief. Felicia also enrolled in self-defense and martial arts, skills she fulfills to a mastery level. Still enraged over what Ryan did to her, she set out to kill him. However, unfortunately, he is tragically killed in a car accident before she is able to extract her revenge.

Felicia Hardy was born a normal, power-less human before acquiring her abilities as a result of two experiments. Her work as Black Cat rendered her manipulated by Wilson Fisk, the Kingpin. Under his underground control, Felicia bought into Fisk and agreed to become his test subject for a genetic experiment. She was subjected to the first experiment at the hands of Fisk, where she developed her psionic abilities to change probability and induce "bad luck". After this test, Felicia fell incredibly ill and lost all of her hair. When science could not save her, Felicia's father (still imprisoned), enlisted in the help of Doctor Strange. In order to save her life, Doctor Strange manipulated her mutation using his magic, causing her to develop even more powers. From this experiment, she gained many cat-like abilities, such as sharp retractable claws and night vision among many others. Surviving the sickness, Felicia's hair grew back paper white; a sign of her body's everlasting mutation.

Now with newfound abilities, she refines her identity as The Black Cat, setting out to break her father out of prison.

Appearance:
Black Cat sports a black jumpsuit and mask. Her jumpsuit is fitted to her body, decorated with white fur at the forearms and calves. She is known especially for her jumpsuit's busty plunging neckline which prominently features her large breasts - something she uses to distract and/or seduce her opponents. The Black Cat also has a miniature grappling hook device hidden in the "fur" of each glove, designed by her father which enables her to swing from buildings in a manner similar to Spider-Man, though not quite as fast. She can also use the cable from this device as a tightrope, wall scaling device, swing line, or as a weapon in combat.

Scarlet Witch (Marvel)
Scarlet_Witch_zpsxohh6m9j.png

Name: Wanda Maximoff
Organization: Avengers
Powers and abilities:
In summary, Wanda possesses neuro-electric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation.
In detail, Maximoff can project energy blasts, orbs, waves and bolts by projecting her own psionic and kinetic energy, or gathering particles, molecules and physical forces into a contained space, allowing her to either blow or direct her hits at her enemies. She acquired an array of psionic powers after coming in contact with the Scepter, which manifest in the form of reddish glowing energy currents and mist-like shapes, much like fire or gas. Wanda is also telekinetic, meaning she has the ability to mentally move and manipulate objects through force of the mind. Additionally, she is capable of reading and mentally communicating and experiencing memories and thoughts of others or project her own thoughts through a neuro-electric interface that gives her telepathy. With this, she is also capable of mental manipulation and fear manipulation, capable of stimulating illusions and eliciting fear and mental anguish. For an in-depth look at her abilities, see here: http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Scarlet_Witch.

BIO:

For Wanda I will be following the Cinematic universe, not the extended comic universe. I will be copying and pasting her bio from the Cinematic Wiki.

Wanda Maximoff was born in the Eastern Europeancountry of Sokovia along with her brother, Pietro. At the age of ten, while having dinner with her family, a mortar shell hit their apartment building, killing Maximoff's parents and trapping her and her brother. A second shell hit the apartment near them but did not go off; the Maximoff twins were left trapped for two days staring at the unexploding shell reading the name on it, Stark Industries. This traumatic experience gave the twins a great hatred for America, especially Tony Stark and later the Avengers. They often took part and led protests against the Avengers. They dedicated much of their lives to this hatred and began searching for ways to bring down the Avengers; this constant political activity put them on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s radar.

When the twins reached adulthood, Sokovia had become a warzone, with foreign forces invading their streets frequently. Wanda and her brother took part in various riots to drive the foreign forces out of their streets. What the twins did not realize was that the riots were orchestrated by HYDRA, who had taken up residence in the country and were using the riots to cover up their illegal experiments. One day, Wanda and Pietro were approached by List, a scientist at the HYDRA cell in Sokovia, who offered them the opportunity to achieve the power needed to drive war out of Sokovia. Initially skeptical, Wanda was convinced by Pietro to agree.

Along with other volunteers from the town, Wanda and Pietro underwent a series of tests where they were exposed to energy from the Scepter, which had fatal effects on the others. Wanda and Pietro, however, experienced exceedingly different effects. The power of the scepter unlocked latent supernatural powers within the pair; while Pietro achieved superhuman speed, Wanda attained a number of mental powers such as telekinesis, hypnosis, and energy projection.

Wanda and her brother Pietro join forces with Ultron in his destructive plans, but later switch teams to join the Avengers in their efforts. She played a significant part in evacuating civilians from Sokovia, using her powers of mind control on dozens of innocents. When Ultron's army began their attack, Wanda tried to shield innocent civilians from enemy fire with her powers.

Wanda was recruited into the Avengers' roster along with War Machine, Vision and Sam Wilson as a permanent member of the team. They arrived at the New Avengers Facility and began their training under the leadership of Captain America and Black Widow.

IDEAS:

1) Wanda x Vision: They have exceptional chemistry in the film, and it's obvious that they are developing feelings for one another. More specifically, The Vision is realizing that he is more than a machine, and does possess human emotion. Like Wanda, he struggles with issues of identity and can relate to her in that way.

As for pairing them together, at the end of Civil War, Wanda is detained in a supermax jail in the middle of the ocean alongside Hawkeye, Ant-Man, and Falcon.
I'm thinking Vision becomes riddled with guilt for making Wanda feel like she was a danger/ something to be feared as well as conflict from his confused feelings for her... He discovers that she is being held in the supermax prison and is bound up in a electronic straight jacket. He becomes disturbed by how she is chained like an animal. So, he decides, against his better judgement and against Stark's permission (and against the treaty he signed with the UN for the Sokovia Accord) to illegally bust into the jail and rescue/ free Wanda.

Unspoken Details:
- In the comics, the Vision and Scarlet Witch do have children together, which leads to the assumption that The Vision CAN reproduce.
- In the comics, he can also eat, digest food and drink, as well. He's basically a synthetic human, not just an android. However, in Civil War, Vision mentions that he has never eaten which leads to the implication that he might not have to eat or be able to eat in the MCU.
- For this story, I'd like to follow something more realistic (and I use that term loosely). Vision does NOT eat or drink. She also cannot reproduce. HOWEVER, he is a cosmic being in a sense with his powers, and can change his density and etc. Thus, I would like to include that he can actually FORM genitalia for himself. His orgasm, however, would perhaps be emotional/psychological. Or, it can be physical, but without the aspect of semen.
- We can discuss these details, as well!

2) Other pairing/ idea - I'm open!

Dust (Marvel)
Dust_Final_No_Border_zps1p6ss83m.jpg

Name: Sooraya Qadir
Organization: X-Men
Powers and abilities:
Dust is a mutant who can transmorph herself into sand or "dust" by simultaneously transforming the substance of her body into loose silicon particles and creating an explosive release at her center. She can then expel her sandy mass at high velocity in all directions, and cause her particles to reassemble themselves back again into her human form. With apparent telepathic control, she can then move at high velocity resembling a sand storm. The sand storm effect is strong enough to destroy steel and rip the flesh from one's bones, this is helped by the microscopic edges of the sand particles acting as tiny blades. She can also enter peoples lungs and scouring them from the inside. Additionally, Dust has telepathic resistance and magical resistance. Dust's skin, bone and muscle are are stronger and harder than human; impervious to injury to a certain extent. She is also a good hand-to-hand combatant.

BIO:

* In Progress *

Dust speaks Arabic and English fluently.

Additional Information on her Sand Form:
- Here was an idea of what she looks like in sand form.
- I decided to modify her from the comics a tad. In this RP, Dust can only turn her flesh self into sand, and not her clothing (much like Invisible Woman). This means that when she comes back to human form, she must do so by returning the sand to her clothing and re-creating her body within the garments. However, if knocked out in battle, her body will automatically revert to flesh, leaving her otherwise naked. For this reason, she avoids using her powers in fear of exposing herself unconsciously.
- While in her granular form, Sooraya can be weakened by wind or water. Her sand form is also vulnerable to extremes of heat, causing it to crystallize into glass, paralyzing her. Like many transmorphs, she reverts to her human form if exhausted or knocked unconscious.
- Dust is very hard to magically detect or influence while in sand-life form.

Emma Frost (Marvel)
Emma_Frost_zpszw2dw2xd.png

Name: Emma Frost
Organization: X-Men
Type: Human Mutant
Powers and abilities:
Emma is an extraordinary telepath. Frost has displayed the telepathic standards of broadcasting and receiving thoughts, mind-control, altering perceptions and memories, projection of offensive blasts of psionic energy causing mental pain or unconsciousness, astral projection, mind switching, brain engram modification, mental sedation of unconscious victims, induction of mental pain by touch, and limited psychometry. Frost is also very adept at performing 'psychic surgery': the utilization of pin-pointed psionic energy to exert absolute control over individual brain functions such that the physical form can be manipulated (i.e., injuries healed, disabilities repaired, the nervous system, etc). For an in-depth analysis of her telepathic abilities, please refer here: http://x-men.wikia.com/wiki/Emma_Frost

- Diamond Form: Emma possesses the ability to transform her body into a flexible organic diamond form. In many ways, this is similar to Colossus' organic steel form. She must transform all parts of her body, rather than selectively transforming certain areas and can remain in this form for an undetermined amount of time. If she is rendered unconscious, Frost's body will automatically transform into its normal state. Additionally, her diamond form weighs over 400 pounds, is extremely resistant, and is also bullet-proof.

BIO:

Emma Frost's character has a long and hefty background, both as a villain (White Queen) and as a superhero. In order to keep things simple, I won't go into her entire history. We can pick and choose which qualities of her past we'd like to add in. I'd like to incorporate her in a roleplay as somewhere in between a bad girl and good girl. She would have recently gone straight and changed organizations – so I'd like her to be a member of the X-Men, or at least an active part of Xavier's school. In the comics, Emma is a teacher there, as well. I'd like to also maintain that she is reputable for her telephathic power, her diamond form, as well as her extreme wit and beauty.

IDEAS:

1) Ideally I'd like to mend her with the Avengers, or at least have some cross-over. As much as I love X-Men, I'm on a bit of a Avengers-high at the moment. But if you have any particular ideas, send them my way!

2) I think Emma is probably one of the opponents best suited to fight the Winter Soldier. She'd be able to soothe his mind, as well as talk to him telepathically. Additionally, her diamond form is bullet-proof, and would be able to handle the force of his bionic arm. She of course immensely beautiful, seductive, and a little bad herself (so she would understand how it is to be a villain and turn back).

3) Other ideas? Let's brainstorm!

Echo (Marvel)
Echofinal.png

Species: Human
Organization: N/A - Avengers
Powers and abilities:
Echo is an Olympic-level athlete possessing "photographic reflexes" or the uncanny ability to perfectly copy and mimic other people's movements. Just by watching other people, she has become a concert-level pianist, a strong martial artist, a highly skilled acrobat, a gifted ballerina and a skilled pilot. In addition, she has also gained Bullseye's uncanny aim and Daredevil's acrobatic abilities after watching tapes of their fights.

BIO:
Maya Lopez is a deaf-born Native-American and the daughter of Willie "Crazy Horse" Lincoln, one of the Kingpin's partners in crime. As a young child, Wilson Fisk betrays Crazy Horse, having him assassinated in front of Maya. As Crazy Horse dies, he leaves a bloody handprint on Maya's face. His last dying wish is that his partner, Wilson Fisk (unbeknownst to him that Fisk ordered his hit), raise Maya well: a wish the Kingpin honors, caring for Maya as his own. Believed to be mentally disabled, Maya is sent to an expensive school for people with learning disabilities. There, she manages to completely replicate a song on the piano. She is subsequently sent to another expensive school for prodigies. She would soon become a gifted woman. One day, upon visiting her father's grave with Fisk, Maya asks how he died. Fisk tells her that Daredevil killed him. Fueled by anger and a blood-lust for Daredevil, she sets out to seek revenge.

Despite the fact that Maya was born deaf, she is still fluent in English as well as American Sign Language. However, she does speak with a unique accent since she learned how to speak without the ability to actually hear herself. An example of a "deaf accent" can be seen here from deaf actress Deanne Bray (clip is from an old show called Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye). Additionally, Maya has become a skilled lip-read, capable of reading lips even from distances away. However, her deafness does come with drawbacks. She is unable to communicate or translate if she is unable to see the individual's lips moving, which renders her unable to interact with heroes/villains who are wearing a hard mask. She is, on the other hand, able to read lips through soft mask (such like Spider-Man), as the movement of their mouths normally give her enough information to translate (this, though, is not perfect, and comes with great difficulty).

Appearance:
Echo's superheroine outfit is pretty simple in order to be effective. She sports stretchy boots, black pants and a cropped tank top. To emphasize her Native roots, Echo adorns her bandages and hair tie in traditional feathers. In honor of her father Crazy Horse, Echo's costume is complete by a white hand print on her face, which replicates the moment her father died in her arms.

Additionally, Echo has taken on the alias of Ronin; a male "Masterless Samurai" persona who aided Captain America and the Avengers take down Silver Samurai in Japan. Despite Maya being female, the Ronin persona appears to be male through the armor and outfit. In order to conceal her identity, I'm thinking Ronin is either mute (refuses to speak) or uses a voice-changer to sound masculine.

DC & OTHER CANON CHARACTERS

Princess Kida (Disney)
Kida_Finale_zpsj8nouozv.jpg

Short Name: Kida (Kee-dah)
Accent: Atlantean (see video)
Powers and abilities:
Kida's soul has bonded with an energy crystal from her native island, Atlantis. The crystal possesses the power of unlimited energy which manifests itself in many different ways. Using the Atlantean power source, Kida can generate energy blasts (blue and electric in colour) as well as force fields. Kida can use this energy to envelope items and move or stop them (such as objects or projectiles). The energy is capable of healing wounds, and can also bring life to inanimate objects which she would then have control over (such as machinery, statues, etc – though this ability is rarely used). The Atlantean energy source also gives Kida an element of divinity, as she is able to use it to self-heal as well as heal others, and makes her immune to disease. Additionally, Kida is an exceptional warrior and combatant.

BIO:

Introduction to Atlantis
[video=youtube]ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuX_80L95UQ[/video]​

Kida, nee Kidagakash Nedakh, was born a Princess on the mythological (but real) continent and island of Atlantis. The daughter and only child of the ruling monarch, Kida lost her mother at a young age to the Heart of Atlantis (the infinite and divine energy source of Atlantis). When Kida was only a toddler, Atlantis was threatened by a catastrophic natural disaster. In order to protect itself and its culture, the Heart of Atlantis chose a host to utilize its mass power. Before devastation could strike, it chose Kida's mother, the Queen, and abducted her entirety into its energy form. The energy, now performing under the Queen's mystical grace, unleashed a seismic force field that swallowed the city whole, ultimately protecting it from the tsunami. However, it also sunk the island and hid it from the world in an untouchable alternate dimension. From that day forward, Atlantis had become known as the Lost Empire, or the Lost City – as it vanished from existence, without a trace.

The Empire soon became popularized as a myth and work of fiction, and although many people thousands of years ago believed it to be true, it could never be located. Atlantis had been fantasized as a city of wonder; a divine empire that possessed infinite energy – a part of it embedded into the crystals of each and every one of its citizen's necklaces. It was also depicted as a society with high intellect, power, and advanced weaponry and machinery beyond its primitive years. Despite its folklore, it could never be proven. Until now.

Current Day:
In Atlantis, Kida's people are beginning to die as a mysterious plagues sweeps across the city. Atlantean's survival is threatened yet again, requiring the Heart of Atlantis – the energy source – to chose another host. Kida's mother, the Queen, did not survive the initial devastation – as the Heart of Atlantis consumed her, and ultimately, killed her. Princess Kida, who is now recently made Queen as per her father's passing, is chosen, as her mother before her, by the energy. However this time, rather than her body being absorbed into the energy, instead, the Heart of Atlantis bonds permanently to her soul – keeping her body intact. Kida is enveloped in the energy (see her all-blue form above), and the Heart of Atlantis mysteriously sends her through a portal into the future: modern day (insert city here). The reason as to why the Heart has sent her there is unknown; something she will have to discover on her own in this new and unfamiliar world.

Additional Info:
- You can check out this video to get a feel for Kida's accent, and the way she speaks. She is very poetic in verse, and is generally kind with the ability to generate quite the sass.
- Kida is multilingual and fluent in most Latin-based and Germanic-based languages, such as Latin, Greek, Italian, Spanish, French, German and English, to name a few.
- Atlanteans all wear crystal necklaces that possess a fraction of the energy's power – which allows them to heal minor injuries in seconds and power their machines.
- Atlanteans are dark-skinned, but have ghost white hair and bright blue eyes. They have blue tattoos on their body that symbolize status and achievements.
- The empire requires the Heart of Atlantis (the energy source) to stay in the city for it to keep the island powered (and the people of Atlantis safe and well).

IDEA:
Because Kida is coming through a portal, and is from an alternate universe, I can place her in virtually any setting or point of time in the Marvel Universe. It will greatly depend on who we will be pairing with Kida (which male character you will be playing).

One of the Marvel tie-ins we can incorporate is the Tesseract. The Heart of Atlantis bears many similarities to the Tesseract - and actually looks very similar to the Tesseract in the Avengers films. We can either make the Heart of Atlantis the Tesseract (Infinity Stone possessing unlimited energy) OR we can have them somehow related to each other. One idea is that perhaps the Tesseract presents itself in multiple dimensions all at the same time (so really, there are multiple Tesseracts). Or more so that perhaps the Heart of Atlantis is a PIECE of the Tesseract / Infinity Stone. Or the Heart of Atlantis could have been created at the same time as the Tesseract (predating the universe) - making the Tesseract its sibling of sorts, but still its own entity. Whichever way, the two divine energy sources would be linked in some way.

Kida, when chosen by the Heart, ends up being portal-transported to the modern real world, and perhaps would "shoot out" (for lack of better words) out of the Tesseract. So, where ever the Tesseract is at the time, she would end up there. Even if we don't use the Tesseract in this play, we can brainstorm other ideas! Kida would be like an alien of sorts, completely unfamiliar with the new world she is in and its customs. She would be much like Thor was when he was banished to Earth (walking in the middle of the street, etc.). So that's something that will be present in her character and the roleplay. I'm thinking she appears either through a portal at the Avengers facility (where she would be paired with the Vision) OR she would appear at Black Panther's facility (featured at the end of Civil War). Another option would be to include her in the Guardians of the Galaxy universe.

Elsa – Snow Queen (Disney)
Elsa_Frozen_zpsubjgz2dx.png

Name: Elsa (Snow Queen)
Type: Human Mutant
Powers and abilities:

Elsa is capable of creating, manipulating, and controlling ice, snow, frost and cold temperatures. She is capable of using solid ice to form protective walls (like a force-field), as well as using them as pellets, spikes, and other shapes to be used as projectiles. The force to which she uses is capable of launching her ice to pierce through materials, including but not limited to flesh, brick, steel, glass, and plastic. These abilities become harder to control depending on her emotional state. Additionally, she is sensitive to cold temperatures, and is capable of changing cool weather to benefit her powers.

IDEA/ BIO:

This character is fully inspired by Elsa from the film Frozen. In the film, Elsa is a Queen, who has been trying to suppress her powers for her entire life. Her abilities, made worse with high-intensity emotional distress, are viewed as monstrous and dangerous.

1) To fit her character into the Marvel universe, she can be a human mutant who acquired these abilities at birth. She, too, would have trouble controlling them. Instead of sending her to an appropriate mutant school to train her powers, her parents forced her to attend private school and hide her mutation. She would wear gloves at all times, and would avoid any situation that would trigger a slip up. This, however, failed when her twin sister, Anna, was stood up at prom and humiliated by a popular boy named Hans. Elsa became enraged, losing control of her powers and blasting the teen. The boy was impaled with Elsa's ice, and killed. Out for murder, Elsa abandons her family to flee the country. She would retire into isolation to a snowy mountain outside of the United States (most likely in Canada, or Northern Europe).

2) OR, I can also have the option of having her be a magical being, instead of a mutant. She could also be from Arendelle, a city as part of a world which exists in a SEPARATE DIMENSION. We can have her end up in the current dimension, on Earth, either through the Tesseract or other magical means. OR we can keep the roleplay set in her homeland of Arendelle, like in the film.

Raven (DC Comics)
Raven_Rachel_Roth_zps6r8b7f3p.png

Name: Rachel “Raven” Roth
Organization: Teen Titans – N/A
Powers and abilities:

Raven maintains all of her previous abilities including but not limited to: empathy (ability to sense, feel, control and manipulate emotions), relieving pain and suffering (including healing), soul-self/astral projections (self-figure or giant bird), precognition, flight, telekinesis, teleportation (through her soul-self), levitation, telekinetic blasts and shields (force field), hand-to-hand combat, and dark magic. Her new abilities include: a mental connection to Trigon's psyche (allowing her to peer into his thoughts), a newly defined control over her emotions, as well as a stronger shield against Trigon's potential control (meaning she can show a bit more emotion without falling to his power). She is also physically stronger, and can heal larger injuries. Her final and greatest new power is the ability to inflict horrific nightmares by simply looking into someone's eyes (rather than having to consume them into her shadows). Similarly to this, she can also show another person her own nightmares (and occasionally, predictions of the future). Please note, this ability is controlled. Looking into her eyes does not automatically produce nightmares - it is solely something she inflicts on another.

BIO:

Raven is killed saving the Teen Titans while in a battle against her father, Trigon – who attempted to conquer the world. Raven is destroyed and despite most beliefs, she did not return in a fourth body. After the incident, the Teen Titans retire and break up. When Trigon thought he destroyed Raven, he did not realize that Raven had inserted a part of her psyche into her father's mind. This allowed for her resurrection four years later on homeland Azarath. Upon her resurrection, her fourth body gained new abilities; one of which is the ability to access a part of Trigon's mind. This enables her to predict the future by tracking his thoughts and plans.

Fourth Body - Appearance:
Although her true age is unknown due to her several resurrections, she usually returns as a young teen. This time, Raven returns with an older physique – looking to appear in her early twenties. Her height remains the same at a tall 5 foot 10 inches. Her alternative-goth fashion sense is more prevalent than before – very long (butt-length) black hair, long claw-like black nails, and a large tattoo of raven wings filling her entire back (and onto her behind). Her eyes return as a stale gray-indigo color – though when in use of her powers, they tend to glow a more saturated purple.

Fourth Body - Personality: Raven's voice remains mostly monotone, although her fourth state is more sarcastic and extremely cynical. She is a little more expressive when it comes to humor and because of this is much more feisty and witty. She still doesn't smile, although does give a sort of half-grin when it comes to her cunning remarks. She is more desensitized and appears to not care about others or their feelings; though this is a result of her heightened control of burying her emotions (to prevent her father from turning her evil). Although Raven has had trouble maintaining relationships because of this, her fourth persona is much more seductive, and sexual – giving in more to her demonic desires. She is capable of having fulfilling coitus without falling emotionally susceptible to her father's mental grasp.

IDEAS:
None thus far - let's brainstorm!

Terra (DC Comics)
Tara_Markov_TERRA_zpsjcvkabsz.png

Name: Tara "Terra" Markov (DC comics)
Organization: N/A - maybe Teen Titans
Powers and abilities:
Terra's superpower is geokinesis; the ability to control and manipulate all forms of rock and earthly substances and materials. Terra can fully control the dirt and earth she controls and manipulates. There is no set limit to how far or how close she needs to be to the earth for this power and ability to work. She has been able to be completely off the ground and still control the earth. She has created tremors, earthquakes, sharpen rocks to a needle point, and has control over these elements for as long as she can physically maintain them. Frequently, she uses her ability to rip rock and earth from the ground and use it to fly. All the geography of her surrounding environment can be controlled by her through her force of will.

BIO:
Terra, born Tara Markov, is the illegitimate daughter of the King of Markovia (a fictional country in Eastern Europe). She is the half-sister of famous Geo-Force, Brion Markov. She was born to an unidentified mother, who served the King as a maid at the time she became pregnant. Upon finding out about her pregnancy, the King fired his maid, in efforts to conceal his affair with the woman. She felt betrayed, having believed they really had a forbidden love. She threatened to expose their relationship if he did not pay her a substantial amount of money. He did so easily, on the agreement that she would leave Markovia and move to the United States. She agreed, though, without knowledge of the King, did not leave Markovia with the child. Instead, she abandoned Tara in a Markovian orphanage, and fled to the U.S. on her own. Tara grew up unadopted in the orphanage, where she had little opportunity at happiness and poor education. The orphanage owner, Orlva, who was cruel and greedy, sold the teenage Tara after a buyer approached her with a hefty offer. Unbeknownst to Orlva, the buyer was Dr. Helga Jace, who had discovered Tara's secret Markovian identity (one Tara herself did not know). Dr. Jace, the scientist responsible for giving Geo-Force his earthly powers, looked to further her science by attempting to experiment with Tara. The experiment went horrible wrong, although it was successful in embedding Tara with earth-based powers, the sudden mass of superhumanism, mixed with Tara discovering her identity, lead to an emotional explosion. Tara, losing control over her geokinesis, destroyed the facility by causing it to implode on itself. The destruction killed Dr. Jace, as well as many other facility workers.

After an intervention with her biological father, King Viktor, Tara becomes enraged in learning that she is unwanted, and considered "illegitimate". She attempts to kill the King, though is intercepted by her half-brother, Geo-Force. Tara escaped the ordeal and flees to America, in hopes of locating her mother. She discovers her mother is dead, and ends up homeless (having no resources or finances in New York City). She is recruited by Slade "Deathstroke" Wilson, who uses her teen angst and feelings of rejection to turn her into his personal mercenary. Under his authority, Tara, now nick-named "Terra", joins the Teen Titans using a guise in order to gain access to them and their information. Through pretending to be their friend, Tara acts as a spy for Slade, who uses her intel to eventually take down the Teen Titans. After betraying the Titans, she helps Deathstroke in tearing them apart. In this conflict, she is betrayed by Deathstroke, who leaves her for dead amidst a raging battle. Tara reportedly dies in this event, when the building falls in on her. Despite assumption that she is dead, a body is never retrieved from wreckage.

Personality and profile:
SHIELD (previously HYDRA), aka The Avengers, have a file on Terra where she is listed as "deceased (unconfirmed)" and also as "missing". The file lists Terra as a sociopathic teen with psychotic tendencies. It reports that she is unstable, and extremely destructive. Her file also lists her backstory, which includes that she is of Markovian descent, that she is the illegitimate daughter of the King, that she was abandoned to an orphanage, and that she is the super product of Dr. Helga Jace. Her height is listed at 5'0 foot tall, and her weight at a petite 90 pounds. She is extremely flexible and quite fit despite her small size.

Terra is a strange character, both in the animated series and in the comics. Although cute on the outside, she has a very dark personality. She is filled with hatred for the world, betrayal, and feelings of rejection. She is a hero-loathing oddity. She is just as awkward as she is weird and exceptionally random. Tara claimed to a psychiatrist that she is not a psychopath, since she has "a deep adoration for cats". She also claims her favorite food is chocolate. Terra is extremely difficult to gauge, as she has moments of extreme charm, and moments of eccentricity. I see Terra deviating from the American cultural norm, both in clothing and in social interactions. Although she dresses very provocatively, with no care for how much skin or boobs she shows, Terra is a virgin (though this is optional, not mandatory). She would possess an Eastern-European accent, but would be fluent in Markovian as well as English.

IDEA:
Terra is evidently not deceased, she was severely injured in the crashing of the Teen Titan building, but managed to escape. With Slade having betrayed her, and her having betrayed the Titans, she is now alone in this world, yet again (lonesomeness being something that she has suffered from for her entire life). She is unwanted by her family, and now, unwanted by her most trusted partner, Slade, and her friends, the Teen Titans. Because of this, Terra goes into hiding, knowing full well that she is on many hit-lists and that she would most likely be arrested and institutionalized for her craziness. In order to blend in, Terra disguises herself, hiding her accent by pretending to be American and assuming the identity of a student by getting accepted into dance to the most prestigious arts and performance school in North America, Julliard. Despite efforts to live a normal life, Terra is plagued with the desire for revenge.

There are a few scenarios that can pan out from here on out.
1) Someone tracks her down at Julliard (she is staying in a dormitory there, as she is studying classical dance and ballet).
2) She tracks Slade and attempts to kill him, an event that leads to the partial destruction of the downtown streets of New York City. Terra, who is uncontrollable when enraged, is faced with the Avengers, who show up for some city damage control, not knowing what / who they were up against. She is injured in the scene, when a piece of rock she is levitating is struck by one of Slade's mini missiles. This causes her earthy formation to explode, where a shard of sharp rock is launched into her right thigh. Her femoral artery is severed, and she begins to bleed to death. She can either collapse to the ground, or if she's on a bridge, she falls backwards and plummets into the water below.
3) She approaches your character to help her track Slade down and kill him.
4) Something else? Let's brain storm!

Blackfire (DC Comics)
Blackfirebody.jpg

Nick Name: Kom
Species: Tamaranean
Relation: Older sister of Starfire (of Teen Titans)
Powers and abilities:
Being a Tamaranean, Blackfire's physiology is designed to constantly absorb ultraviolet radiation. The radiation is then converted to pure energy, allowing her to fly at supersonic speeds. This energy also gives her incredible superhuman strength and durability. After experiments at the hands of the Psions, Blackfire also gained the ability to convert her stored energy into powerful purple-colored blaster bolts (called starbolts). If concentrated, and with enough strength and energy, this starbolts can amount to vast explosion, destruction, and heat. Additionally, Tamaraneans don't require much to eat, drink, sleep or breathe.

BIO:
Komand'r was the firstborn child and eldest daughter of Tamaran's royal family. The first princess born in over one hundred years, she should have been courted and showered with honors. On the day she was born, the Citadel Empire attacked and destroyed the western Tamaranean city of Kysarr and killed three thousand citizens in her name. Though she was in no way at fault for what had happened, Komand'r was for all time inextricably linked with that terrible day. To make matters worse, Komand'r was crippled by a childhood illness that left her unable to absorb ultraviolet radiation to fly faster than light as most Tamaraneans did. Because of Komand'r's naturally grim disposition, a stark contrast to the royal family's generally contented outlook, the subjects of Tamaran hated her. As a result, though first in the line of succession, she was denied her birthright to be the next Princess of Tamaran to maintain the respect and prestige of the royal family. Her privileges, honors, and her royal style and dignity were transferred to her younger sister, Princess Koriand'r (who would later become known as Starfire). Inwardly, Komand'r's rage grew and her resentment turned to hatred for her planet, her people, and her family.

Komand'r swore vengeance and joined the Citadel, quickly rising through their ranks to become a warrior-maiden fighting against the forces of her own world and, ultimately, her own family. As a new-found Commander and reputable militant, she lead an army against her home. However, an invasion from an extraterrestrial species called Psions rendered Kom and her sister Kori (Koriand'r) captured. Under Psion imprisonment, the Tamaranean sisters were subjected to maniacal scientific experiments that lead to the development of their powers - the ability to convert ultraviolet radiation to physical energy, also known as "starbolts". Kom's troupe soon attacked the Psions in an attempt to rescue them. Kori was freed of her constraints and made the compassionate decision to also free her older sister, Komand'r. However, Kom remained cold and bitter, striking her down in order to restraint Kori until she could be properly executed under the Citadel's order. To save her own life, Koriand'r escaped by taking a ship to planet Earth. There, she became known as Starfire, a trusted member of the Teen Titans.

My Adaption:
In order to turn Blackfire from a supervillain to a superheroine, I have developed the following adaption.

After Kori's escape, Kom swiftly regrets her decision to strike her down, later realizing that Kori ultimately saved her life and still loved her. The Citadel, however, see this as unfinished business. They order Blackfire to send someone to search for Kori and kill her. Refusing the orders, she is exiled from the Citadel and nearly killed. With Tamaran now in chaos under Citadel rule, Komand'r uses her armed forces to turn against the Citadel. Although the Tamaranean army does defeat the Citadel, Blackfire cannot face her royal family, and cannot bear to live on war-torn Tamaran anymore. Ashamed of what she has done, Blackfire leaves to seek out her sister. She tracks down Kori to planet Earth, where she has integrated with humans. A vastly different culture and planet, Blackfire fears rejection and does not confront her sister. Instead, she attempts to integrate with human society, a close distance to Starfire and the Teen Titans in order to watch over her. For years, Blackfire secretly protects Starfire from danger without her even knowing.

Appearance:
Now integrated with human society, Blackfire has developed a rather alternative style. She has acquired a punk-gothic fashion sense, often made definitive by her scantily clad clothing. Although her hair is already bright red and her eyes naturally violet, she adorns several body piercings, including her lips, her ears, her tongue, and her belly button. In order to hide her naturally orange skin, she attempts to "whiten" her features using makeup and foundation. She has also formed an industrial rock band called Lithium. I will be using the music of Evanescence / Amy Lee as a singer-claim for Blackfire. Operating under a new alias, Blackfire adopts the identity of "Tamara Kalypso". She becomes more widely known in the music underworld simply as "Kalypso" or "Kaly".

She develops the superheroine name Blackfire (something that was inspired by her sister's own name) and becomes a skilled hacker and thief, spending her days infiltrating wealthy bank accounts and stealing money, intel, and items. She would be flagged by government officials, though her hacker username is impossible to track and cameras are never able to capture her identity. As Blackfire, she dresses in a all-black leathery body suit and corset with black gloves.

[ POST #4 ]
SUPERHEROINE OCs (OWN CHARACTERS)

BELOW are character (OC) bios accompanied by general background information that can be used towards a plot/idea.

IMG_7695.jpg

Zeltrona
Zeltrona.jpg

Species: Zeltron
Organization: Tazmanian Militia
Powers and abilities:
Tazaria is an alien part of the Zeltron species. The species possesses two biological traits of note. The first is that they all produce potent pheromones which enhance their attractiveness and likeability. The second is that they have a telepathic ability that allows them to project emotions onto others, as well as allowing them to read and even feel the emotions of others (made stronger/more accurate with touch). Additionally, Tazaria herself has a rare ability among her race, something referred to as "psychometry". Psychometry is the ability to read information, emotions and events of a space, item, or person (living or deceased) by touch. Taz is also an exceptional space pilot, combatant, and weapons expert.

BIO:
(This character is inspired by Zeltrons from the Star Wars Universe)

Tazaria and her species' home planet, Zeltros, is destroyed by Thanos and his army in an attempt to collect the final Infinity Stone (The Soul Stone). Unfortunately for Thanos, the stone was in fact not on Zeltros as he had previously predicted, thus leaving the destruction of Zeltros a complete waste and tragedy. Although hundreds of millions of citizens were wiped from existence in its destruction, many Zeltrons still managed to flee the planet before it imploded. As Zeltros was a major space port planet, many Zeltrons live off-planet - meaning although the home world has been destroyed and many lives lost, there are still a prominent population of Zeltrons throughout the galaxy.

After its attack and destruction, Tazaria, a prestigious militant, funded the a team of some of the best soldiers and military assets in the galaxy. Although the species had lost their war, they had not yet lost the battle. So long as Thanos was alive and plundering, evil had not been stopped and this chaos was yet to be over. In an effort to stop him and simultaneous exact revenge (and justice), Tazaria forms the Tazmanian Militia to combat Thanos, and seeks out an honorable friend, Thor of Asgard. Upon hearing the devastating news, Thor seeks council with the Avengers. The team agrees to welcome the Militia to Earth, suspecting Thanos will soon target Earth in his search for the Soul Stone (as well as the fact that Vision has the Mind Stone, too). Tazaria, known on Earth as "Zeltrona", then travels to Earth in promise to use her powerful Militia to defend and protect the Human race.

Alternatively, if we want to cross-over Zeltrona with Guardians of the Galaxy, instead of consulting with Thor, Zeltrona consults with an old-time friend, Rocket Raccoon (or Gamora - I can make that work too). Perhaps she seeks him out to offer to also offer him aboard the Militia (only to find out his has his own group, the Guardians of the Galaxy). Through this meet-up, Zeltrona would meet Star-Lord.

Appearance:
Zeltrons are different from Humans, notable from their skin color which varies from pink to red, as well as their hair which varies from red to blue. Zeltrona has pink skin with navy blue hair. Additionally, she has icy blue eyes that are often described as "mesmerizing" for their cracked and galactic appearance. Zeltrona is also objectively attractive. She has a very voluptuous figure, even more so than Black Widow (busty, small waist, bigger behind, thick thighs, and fit arms).

IDEAS:
IN PROGRESS

Nephthys
Fukayna_Nephthys.jpg

Relation: Descendent of Ancient Egypt
Powers and abilities:
Fukayna, or known as Nephthys, harbours the magical powers of the Ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead. Using an ancient relic (bracelet) only, she is able to control ancient magical powers that include, summoning the dead (spirits and physical bodies, too), using the spells of the book (healing, blessing, cursing), as well as other unidentified abilities.

BIO:
IN PROGRESS

Fukayna (fu-kay-na), also known as “Kay” or “K” for short, is a native Egyptian from Cairo. She is a descendent of Ancient Egyptian royalty however did not discover this until she dug into her family's history. After the death of her grandparents, she inherited all of their assets, which included a wide array of ancient artifacts and relics. One of these items was the Book of the Dead along with a historical gold cuff. Upon discovering the items in a sealed chest, the bracelet mysterious flung to her wrist and locked in place. From that moment forward, the cuff (and all of its magical properties) had bonded permanently to her. Kay was instantly sucked into a time warp, where she travelled back into ancient times. Although her stay in another world seemed to last years, in the real world, it only lasted several minutes. When she returned to reality, she would be a changed woman, now harbouring the abilities of ancient and mystical magic as well as the ability to read and understand the Book of the Dead.

Although Kay kept secretive of her new abilities and connection to her ancient past, over the years, word of this magical bracelet spread, now dubbing her “Nephthys”. Nephthys, a goddess of Ancient Egypt, was the protector of the dead. Kay was also raised as a Muslim, which is still prevalent although much of her philosophy has resorted back to the Ancient Egyptian religion.

Appearance:
When kay is using ancient magic, the color of the aura of her magic is normally a pink and purple hue. Her eyes change to similar colouring. There are some variations, however, as not all of her magic is the same. Additionally, Kay has a rather glamorous eclectic sense of style, drawing inspiration from her ancient roots, artisan taste and modern goth blend.

IDEAS:
She's a character I can incorporate into nearly any scenario.

Because she wields magic, there may be an interesting opening to pair her with Doctor Strange. I'd like to follow the timeline of the film (saw the premiere) as much as possible, as the Marvel Cinematic Universe has begun to string together all Marvel related storylines and realms (quite nicely). In a plot with the magical dimensions explored in Doctor Strange, the magic Fukayna bears would be a particular mystery to Kamar-Taj. There would be, among the vast library of magical knowledge, only a single book on the Ancient Egyptian world. The book would be vague, only mentioning the history of the magic, including the Book of the Dead (thought to no longer exist). It would state that the magic from the Book of the Dead died thousands of years ago alongside the ancient relic used to harbour it. I'd like for Doctor Strange to have read this and for his interest in the Book of the Dead to have piqued. When reports suggest it's existence, he tracks it down in a search for more magical knowledge.

Lucifher
Luciana_Lucifher.jpg

Species: Human-Demon
Relation: Spawn of the Afterlife
Powers and abilities:
Lucina was resurrected from the dead leaving her with newfound demonic abilities. Her powers are nearly limitless, and completely supernatural in essence. Lucina is capable of moving objects with her mind (like a poltergeist), creating mind-altering illusions, and seeing and communicating with the dead. Her most cunning tool is the ability to into the past, including seeing into someone's mind (their memories, their thoughts, their darkest fantasies and secrets, etc.) and reading the past memories of a room. As a result of this ability, she is capable of absorbing the knowledge of anyone's mind, leaving her to possesses incredible amounts of information (intelligence). She is also capable of inflicting mental and emotional horror as well as an immense amount of emotional-physical pain. All of her abilities, she refers to as, “haunting”.

BIO:
Lucina was born a normal human, and lived a seemingly normal life until she was killed by police at just 19 years old. On the night of her death, police received a frantic call from Lucina's mother. Her mother, wailing to police about her murderous daughter, claimed that her and her other children were being held hostage by her eldest daughter, Lucina. Deeply religious, she claimed Lucina was possessed by the devil himself and had violently murdered her father. Police rushed to the scene to secure the perimeters, but Lucina was psychotic and out of control. Failed attempts to negotiate with her lead police to break down the door up in arms. They found a horrific and bloody scene, the father having been evidently tortured and murdered. Lucina was covered in blood and verbally unresponsive, clutching on to a butcher knife as she paced the living room in distraught. Her mother lay crouched in the corner of the room, clutching on to her two younger children, Nazani (9 years old) and Azad (13 years old). When police approached the two children, Lucina snapped and dove for the officer. In a state of survival, the police officers opened fire, shooting over a dozen rounds into Lucina until she dropped dead.

Nearly 10 years following her death, her brother Azad (13 at the time, now 23) wrote a novel recounting the events titled “In The Wake of the Devil”. Still very religious, her mother refuses to speak of the traumatic event while her brother continues to advocate that she was possessed by an evil entity. Her younger sister, Nazani (9 at the time, now 19), however, has since become completely estranged with her family, wanting nothing to do with both her mother and her brother who continue to demonize Lucina's memory rather than move on with their lives. Out of the three, Nazani is the most traumatized, however has refused countless attempts by police at an interview. However, years of research has lead investigators to believe that there is more to this story than just a teenager-gone-mad (Lucina) and that something had triggered the event that no one is willing to talk about.

Lucina was dubbed “Lucifher” by her victims and detectives who have been investigating for her for years. The term Lucifer coins from the Fallen Angel Lucifer who later became known in Christianity as the devil himself. The twist on the spelling is as a result of her female gender “her”, as well as a tribute to her first name, Lucina. Ironically, Luciana means “light and moon”, a stark difference to the darkness she breeds around her. I have yet to decide when I want Lucina to resurrect (whether she would have resurrected from the dead the same year or in later years). Regardless, she will have not contacted any member of her family or past life, and they would otherwise not know of her existence. However, the police would be figuring it out, as reports of someone of strikingly similar features (as well of images for this basis) would be surfacing.

Appearance:
Lucina's resurrection has left her with various demonic deformities. Her eyes have a black sclera and her irises have been stripped of their blue color, leaving them grey with a ring of red around the pupil. Additionally, her once black hair has turned a grey in color. Her skin is freezing cold to the touch, and her complexion is colorless. Some other optional features: Sharp teeth, sharp claws and/or black hands (black limbs). To hide her apperance and as a theatrical performer, she wears gothic stage attire which covers her face. She will also wear more scantily clad gothic dresses (with a face veil), as well.

IDEAS:
IN PROGRESS

I'm thinking she ends up 'wanted' by police, either in connection with the previous murder of her father, or perhaps they even want to use her as a “medium” in their efforts to solve crime scenes and cold cases. They could perhaps think she is a mutant and want to have her "cured" with the Hope Serum, or even they don't truly believe she's demonic like all of these witnesses claim her to be. So they send someone to investigate these reports.

She's also the lead singer for a band called "Hellbent". I'm using the music of Pretty Reckless' album "Going To Hell" as a sound claim. Lucina/Lucifher would perform at underground rock clubs in and around New York.

Sirenia
Kt23HBy.jpg

Organization: Mercenary and Spy
Powers and abilities:
Absolute seduction, via touch, voice/ speaking, and especially singing. Serena is capable of controlling people (powers most often used on men) once they are under her spell. She has three forms, her human form (appears normal), her true form, and her aquatic form. She uses her human form to purposely hide her true self, in which she has black hair, white glowing eyes, and smokey blue skin. Her true form also transforms into an aquatic creature automatically in water, which comprises of a mermaid-esque fish tail, webbed fingers, fins and spikes over parts of her body. Additionally, Serenia has exceptional underwater eyesight, and is capable of breathing underwater for extensive periods of times (without the need to come up to the surface).

BIO:
Serena is dubbed “Sirenia” for sharing many characteristics to sirens from Greek mythology. She is Greek in ethnicity and also said to carry a dark curse that has been passed down from her mother. Although her file with SHIELD classifies her as an “enhanced” or “mutant”, she herself does not believe she is either. Her parents have preached that she is the product of the underworld, and not their true child. They believe she is the progeny of Hades, sent to the mortal world to collect the souls of the dead. Serena's parents also claim that she has a spiritual connection to the dead, and that she can communicate with those who has passed – an ability Serena denies and which there is very little evidence of. Due to her parents religious and mythological obsessions, Serena was shunned and disowned from her parents. They believed she was inherently evil, and saw her as a curse and burden. They abandoned her as a teenager and coincidentally later drowned in a tragic cruise ship accident.

Current Day:
Serena Galanis is a well-know and infamous mercenary and spy. She collects information and pawns it off to the highest bidder to turn an enormous profit. She has been labelled many titles from enemies, anything from a snake to a parasite, simply for her exorbitant ability to slither her way into any territory to collect valuable information. She is exceptionally talented in her trade and has mastered the art of disguise. This same technique also makes her great at tracking. Upon seducing her victim, she is able to easily manipulate them into either giving her the information she needs, or connecting her to the resources required to retrieve it. Victims normally awake from a daze once she is done, normally having little recollection of their time under her spell. Most have also reported feeling “sea sick” (nausea, dizziness, swaying) despite not being on a boat or near water.

IDEAS:
None thus far. This is a character that can be placed in many situations and story lines!

Liliya Romanova
m7Gsb2l.jpg

Name: Liliya Romanova
Nick Name: Lilly
Spy Name: Rusalka
Relation: Sister of Black Widow/ Natasha Romanoff (born Natalia Romanova)
Accent: Russian
Organization: KGB, HYDRA and now KRAKEN
Powers and abilities:
Liliya, also known as agent Rusalka, is a Russian-born spy and assassin bred by an organization called KRAKEN (Hydra-based). She is trained by Madame B in a new program (similar to the Red Room Academy) called Operation Ursula. From this program, Liliya gained high skills in ballet, acrobatics, tactical intelligence, spyware, mixed martial arts, and hand-to-hand combat. She is also immersed in extensive weaponry knowledge, and is capable of using nearly every gun and explosive on the market. She is additionally trained to pilot a multitude of aircrafts, including but not limited to helicopters and planes. She operates under an alias “Rusalka” and is responsible for the deaths of many people (and the fall of many organizations).
BONUS/ OPTIONAL:
I can add the option to have her enhanced. This can be discussed.

BIO:

Shortly after Natalia Romanova's graduation (now Natasha Romanoff), the Red Room Academy was shut down by SHIELD and other leading oppositional organizations. Though, despite the devastating loss of the Soviet Union, and with political transformations of Russia, Madame B was determined to continue her work. Once the fall of the KBG was unavoidable, Hydra used its political tactics to spread further into Russia, and to propose Madame B, the head of the Black Widow program, an offer she couldn't refuse. The offer was a child, a little girl, no older than 5 or 6 years old.

“What am I to do with this pest?” She spat at the Hydra representative. “Train her like the others? I have no academy, I have no teachers. Red Room is nothing, now.” With bright green olive eyes, freckled cheeks, and magnificent red locks that were braided over her shoulder, Madame B gnarled at the child.

He stared at the Madame for a hard moment as the child's shoulders slouched inward in a tell-tale sign of insecurity. “I am surprised a woman of your intellectual superiority would fail to notice such a striking resemblance.”

Madame's mouth opened to retort back at the suited man, but her eyes fell to the youngling once again. Her breath caught in her throat as she came to such an unlikely conclusion. “Do you take me for a fool?” Her voice had diminished to a soft hiss. “This is no child of Natalia. That is impossible.”

“You're right, she is no daughter of Natalia.” He paused. “She's her sister... Liliya Romanova.” From that moment forward, Madame B's eyes widened, and Liliya's whole world changed.

With the KBG dissolved and Russia's Secret Service now under Hydra's wing, a new organization formed: KRAKEN, named after the legendary sea monster. From this newly formed Hydra organization, Kraken, a new spy program emerged: Operation Ursula. Named after the infamous Sea Witch and Disney villain from the children's classic, The Little Mermaid, Kraken viewed Liliya as their little innocent, redheaded Ariel. To them, the child was a naive mermaid and impressionable child who could be manipulated and brainwashed. And so, from the early age of 6 years old, Liliya was enrolled in the unforgiving Ursula program. From this program, meant to replicate the Red Room Academy, agent Rusalka was born.

Rusalka, named after the Russian water nymph creature, has been taught by Madame B and other dangerous professionals that her greatest asset was her ability to seduce light-willed and weak-minded men. Among Liliya's early years of mercenary missions, she became notorious for her ability to swoon and seduce men of all shapes, sizes, races, and ages. Smart, dumb, fat, skinny, it didn't matter. If they had a penis, she could use them, abuse them, fool them in every way imaginable. Russian gangsters labelled her “the siren of Russia”.

By the age of 18, she had already successfully assassinated several dozen people and was single-handedly responsible for the fall of many organizations.

OPTIONAL:
You have the choice of having Rusalka (Liliya) clear-skinned OR with a big tattoo on her back.
The tattoo she would adorn on her skin is this beautiful octopus. Aside from this, she would have no other tattoos. Her only piercings are her ears. Again, this tattoo is completely OPTIONAL.

PERSONALITY:
Liliya is extremely intelligent, and subsequently, very witty. She is very philosophical in her spoken language, and often uses metaphors to portray deeper meaning to her speech. This sort of dialogue is what has made her so mysterious and alluring to men. Liliya also has a defiant attitude which is reflected in many aspects of her being. For example, she disregards many social and societal norms because she loathes when people conform without sufficient reasoning. She tests these norms by pushing boundaries, such as getting really physically close to someone when she is talking to them, or doing something just to get a reaction out of them. Similarly, she is extremely psychologically manipulative and aware; she has enough education in human behaviour, psychology, medicine and biology to be a psychiatrist (had she had formal institutional schooling). This knowledge reflects directly in how she uses her body, her words, and her ideas to read people, brainwash them, and in many cases, even torture them. Although very young, her childhood consisted of intense training and schooling, and virtually no playtime. Despite her stunning beauty, Liliya is very much emotionally broken. Having been unfortunately nurtured by Madame B, a definite psychopath, Liliya has a difficulty feeling empathy and compassion for people. Her upbringing has severed her ability to form proper bonds, which has also lead to an enormous lack of trust with literally every single person she comes in contact with. She is a character who will need someone to essentially teach her how trust, be compassionate, and ultimately... how to love.

IDEA:

Liliya and Natalia have an age difference between of them of nearly 10 years. Because Natalia's parents are ambiguous in both the MCU and the comics (they are presumably killed in Stalingrad and Natalia is recruited as an orphan therein after in the comics), I'd like to have it that Nat was made to believe her parents were killed in a car accident when she was just a child. Nat's younger sister, Liliya, is said to have been killed in the same accident at 14 months old. However, once Nat abandons the KGB with the aid of Barton, she soon discovers (with the work of SHIELD) that her parents were actually murdered and that she was kidnapped and recruited into the KGB. She learns, through extensive research, that in fact her sister's death had been faked and that she was rumoured to have been also kidnapped.

In this roleplay, Nat would have been looking for her lost sister, Liliya, for several years (but to no avail). It isn't until an unrelated mission with SHIELD uncovered that a normally-masked Russian assailant is actually a redheaded female. A picture of her is captured and stored under the file name “RUSALKA” until further notice. With Rusalka becoming a growing problem, SHIELD dispatches an agent to capture or eliminate her. The agent fails in his mission, though does manage to draw blood from the infamous Rusalka spy. While imputing the blood sample in the SHIELD database, and unsuspecting MATCH is discovered. Rusalka's DNA tests positive to SHIELD's very own, Natasha Romanoff. With a dead-set match, SHIELD call in Nat to deliver the news. The good news, they found her sister. The bad news, she's a dangerous spy, bearing strikingly similar tactics, skills, and techniques used by Russians from the Black Widow program. SHIELD, concerned that the Red Room Academy has resurrected in another form elsewhere in Russia, informs Natasha that, despite being her sister, Rusalka was on SHIELD's Most Wanted list. Nat, overwhelmed by this information, secretly vows to save her sister from Russian intelligence, regardless of orders from SHIELD.

Although forbidden to stay out of the investigation, as it is a conflict of interest, Nat hacks into SHIELD and retrieves all of their information on RUSALKA in order to investigate herself. Rusalka, now off the grid since the last confrontation with a SHIELD agent, has been MIA for months. With a seemingly dead trail, Natasha travels to Russia to get more information. Within a couple of weeks (through using her skills to gain intel from the Russian mob), she soon discovers that Rusalka is an agent for an underground Intelligence service known as KRAKEN. She shortly realizes that Kraken is revival of the KGB's Red Room and also running under Hydra's wing.

Where the roleplay will take place:
It will take place after Natasha travels to Russian and discovers Kraken and it's Hydra-based program that is eerily similar to Red Room. Depending on who you'd like to pair Liliya against, this story can take different routes.

1) Natasha could enlist in the help of an Avenger/ friend to help her track down her sister. Her sister can be hiding in either a) Russia, b) another Eastern-European country or c) the United States.

2) Rusalka could be rescued from a dangerous situation. For example, she is on a mission in another country, though this mission becomes compromised either by an enemy organization or through a natural disaster. Liliya nearly dies but is saved by your character (your character could be at the scene for any number of reasons: a) Nat sent him there to find Rusalka b) SHIELD sent him there to stop this organization c) other ). OPTIONAL: In this event, Rusalka could be seriously injured (unconscious) and is flown to SHIELD head quarters in New York for further treatment (and protection).

3) Rusalka could be ordered to KILL the Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) for betraying the Red Room program as well as for treason against Russia (formerly Soviet Union). Rusalka would then travel to the United States to hunt down Nat. In this situation, Nat could be out-of-country looking for Liliya, in which case Rusalka would run into another Avenger in her chase. OR Nat could have returned from Russia without finding her sister, and this is when Rusalka would attempt to assassinate former agent Black Widow.

4) Rusalka could be ordered to kill an Avenger and/or your character. This could interesting.

5) OTHER – there are so many other characters we can pair her against!

Proxy SS (PSS)
teyasalatjadzia.png

True Polish Pronunciation: Yah-jah
Current American Pronunciation: Jahd-zee-ah
Accent: Polish accent when speaking English
Organization: HYDRA
Powers and abilities:
Jadzia is an enhanced bionic human with an impeccable immune system and an extraordinary healing factor. Jadzia has became notorious for her two cyborg legs, which possess immense strength, speed, and agility. She is an expert in mixed martial arts and a lethal combatant; knowledgeable in many guns and weapons.
Examples of her bionic abilities:
- She can obliterate someone's skull with just one kick (similarly, a kick to the chest would instantly kill her enemy).
- She can jump off the roof of a skyscraper and land on her two feet without any injury to herself (the ground takes a hit).
- She can run up to 60 miles her hour (100kmph).

BIO:
Jadzia Gajos is a Polish native who was born sometime before the Second World War. Originally of Jewish faith, she was recruited as a teen by the Nazi Regime and was deported to the Auschwitz concentration camp. There she fell victim to the many maniacal experiments of Josef Mengele, intended to achieve their Final Solution. Mengele, dubbed the "Angel of Death", subjected Jadzia to brutal torture and radiation. Despite his efforts, Jadzia was incredibly resilient to all of his experiments. Josef became obsessed with Jadzia, convinced that the key to the Nazi mission for the ultimate Super Soldier lay within this young woman's genetics. Jadzia was enrolled into a Nazi scientific program, where she spent the next year undergoing intense biological and physical testing. After a breach in security left the lab vulnerable, Jadzia took the opportunity to outwit the guards in an attempt at escaping. She ran frantically onto the tracks of Auschwitz, with gunfire licking at her feet as she moved further away from the camp. Unfortunately, there were too many Nazi soldiers and she ended up outnumbered. Realizing she could not escape this hell, rather than being taken back as a guinea pig, Jadzia decided to take her life. Before the men could grab her, she threw herself in front of Auschwitz's on-coming train, where she was instantly struck and blacked out. Although Jadzia's lower half was chewed between the tracks and the iron wheels of the train, she miraculously survived the suicide. The accident left her amputated from upper thigh and down; rendering her completely legless and unable to walk. Having barely survived, Jadzia was left paralyzed and comatose. Despite her now useless and mangled body, Josef's obsession only grew. Rather than believing her genes create a Super Soldier, he now believed she WAS a Super Soldier.

Determined to turn his efforts into success, Mengele fled Auschwitz before its liberation, taking with him all of his work and the comatose Jadzia to an off-site base in Soviet Russia. With the help and funding of HYDRA, Josef continued his work with Jadzia, who was renamed Proxy SS (Agent Schutzstaffel). There Josef worked for HYDRA developing a line of cybernetic prosthetics that would eventually be implanted onto Proxy SS as leg replacements. Unfortunately, the project stalled, as Jadzia, against popular belief, hadn't awoken from her coma. She was eventually pronounced brain dead in late 1945 and frozen until further notice. The project turned from Jadzia to Sergeant James Barnes, who had been found unconscious and armless. The research previous reserved for Jadzia was turned over to Barnes, who became the new leading obsession and Super Soldier possibility. James Barnes' experiments were successful, and he was implanted with his infamous cybernetic arm. He was brainwashed through electric shock therapy and used as HYDRA's personal assassin.

Current Day:
It wasn't until decades later, where many scientific and technological advances occurred, was the Proxy SS program revisited. There, under the newest wave of HYDRA, Jadzia was defrosted and revived from her coma. Under HYDRA, she received two cybernetic prosthetic legs and was trained to be an assassin and a weapon. She too, like Barnes, was mentally controlled by the HYDRA organization through the use of ECT (electroconclusive therapy). For several years, the ECT proved effective in leading Jadzia into a life of ruthless mercenary work. With two nearly indestructible bionic legs, Proxy SS was a force to be reckoned with. Unfortunately for HYDRA, Proxy SS became resistant to the treatment, and began to rebel against their efforts to control her. In a means to lock Jadzia back down to HYDRA's philosophy, the organization tortured Jadzia, even tattooing her neck, as a symbol of ownership. The intricate tribal tattoos served as a figurative collar; a constant reminder that Jadzia was not a human being, but a robot and a machine - Property of HYDRA. The organization used the tattoo and her piercings as a way to degrade her, and to punish her into conforming with the HYDRA values. In a last ditch effort to take over her mind, HYDRA implanted a device that connected to both her spine and brain. It was used to brainwash her further, as well as kept as a fail-safe (killswitch) if ever she were to become uncontrollable.

IDEA:

1 a) After Bucky (Winter Soldier) saves Steve (Captain America), he disappears off the face of the earth and never returns to HYDRA. I'd imagine this would be a major security risk to HYDRA, and that if HYDRA could not use him anymore, they would need to discard him. And what better person to send then their very own, Proxy SS? When it's a notoriously ferocious cyber killing machine you need to kill, it's a notoriously ferocious cyber killing machine you need to dispatch. In this roleplay, Bucky would meet his cybernetic match in battle. Jadzia (Proxy SS) would be given her next mission: assassinate Bucky Barnes > terminate the Winter Soldier. Despite this storyline vastly revolving in and around Bucky/ HYDRA - Jadzia does not necessarily have to be paired up with Bucky. During this mission she can run in to a host of other people/ superheroes.

1 b) Similarly, rather than Proxy SS being dispatched to kill Bucky, she is sent out to kill someone else. For example, she could be missioned to stop/ destroy the Avengers. Or some other organization. Etc.

2) Essentially idea 1 but with the roles reversed. Jadzia escapes HYDRA during the fall of SHIELD and the whole ordeal of Captain America: Winter Soldier. Over the last few months, since her disappearance, HYDRA has dispatched another agent(s) to terminate Proxy SS, who is now considered rogue and a traitor. During her escape and while she's on the run, she could meet whoever (though keep in mind she is being hunted).

3) Something relating to her attending a ball or gala of some sort. I'm thinking she is free from HYDRA (still being hunted, but not working for them anymore), and she would have no resources, and no friends or family to turn to. She would essentially be lost to this new, very different, modern world in New York City (or other major city) and would be struggling to survive. She could possibly work privately now as a spy, using her intelligence and training to gain information for her clients.

4) Other idea - I'm open!

Black Dahlia
Black_Dahliafinal_zpslfoqjd5s.jpg

Name: Dahlia Xun Li
Origin: Chinese-American
Powers/ Abilities: Dahlia is a mutant (or “enhanced”) that carries the X-gene capable of allowing her to manipulate and control glass materials. It is unclear why the X-gene has manifested itself specifically to glass (rather than any other subject), though it is widely assumed that Dahlia has not unlocked her full potential; and thus, there is suspicion that she may also be able to control other man-made substances. Dahlia is able to move and dislodge glass, similar to how a telekinetic would any object, though at a much more fierce and accelerated pace. She can break it apart and similar, put it back together with little to no imperfections. However, Dahlia is unable to control her abilities when angered; particularly when her heart rate begins to exceed 150 beats per minute.

BIO:
Dahlia is of both Chinese and American descent. Her father immigrated to the United States from China where he met Dahlia's mother, a Caucasian woman from Boston, Massachusetts. Dahlia's mutation was suspected even as a baby. As a child, when Dahlia became frustrated, upset, or injured, strange events would unfold. All mysterious incidents, such as windows, vases, cups, televisions, and etc. cracking or shattering, shared one common denominator; they are all made with glass. At the beginning, her parents could not make logical sense of the events, and by the time Dahlia turned 10 years old, her mother was convinced that she, or the house, was possessed by an evil spirit. When proof of the x-factor mutation hit media spotlight, Dahlia's connection with glass became all too clear. She wasn't demonic, she was a mutant. Dahlia's parents, both scientists, agreed to stop at nothing to find a cure for their daughter. Her father, a geneticist, and her mother, a cytologist, began pouring their life savings into research behind trumping the X-Gene. They helped fund the project behind the Hope Serum, lead by a geneticist and mutual friend, Dr. Kavita Rao.

Nevertheless, Dahlia remained under constant supervision despite her parents' undying support. However, Dahlia's mother became pregnant, and just before entering full term, there was a domestic altercation between Dahlia's mother and father. Dahlia became frightened at her parent's incessant yelling and subsequently, became uncontrollable. She let out a scream that shattered all the windows in the house like an explosion. Rather than the glass just falling to the floor, it formed into a barrier surrounding her before jutting forward towards her parents. Although her father was critically injured, Dahlia's outburst left her mother and unborn sibling dead. Practically shredded by the wave of broken glass, the bloody scene was a horrific sight. By the time Dr. Rao developed the cure, it was already too late. Two innocents were dead, and Dahlia was out of sight, and out of mind.

Post Incident: Dahlia's father, Dr. Xun Li, required a 2 month induced coma to heal from his wounds, and by the time he awoke, his daughter was missing. Dahlia was taken into custody by social workers and government officials while he was being treated, as she had no other known family to take her in. While under the care of the government, Dhalia was kidnapped by a trusted caretaker, who knew of her mutation and wished to exploit it. She was sold illegally to an underground black market group who sought to use her powers to their advantage. Little did they know, that Dahlia was a destructive, lethal force to be reckoned with. Although the troupe tried to train her enough to help them commit high-end robberies, it ended with everyone, except Dahlia, dead. She was found on the streets by another mutant, who referred her to Xavier Institute for Higher Learning, previously the School of Gifted Youngsters, where Professor X and his team flew to Boston to transport her to the X-Mansion in New York. There she learned to better control her powers, though, still struggled to maintain stability when angered. In her early teens, Dahlia became frustrated with her lack of recent progress. After an incident left the whole house in glass-shattered shambles, Dahlia ran away and was recruited by a band of ex-Xavier mutants who had also left the facility due to poor progress and connection. Since the age of 15, Dahlia has been off the X-Men's radar, even though they have attempted to bring her back.

Dahlia is a modern-day low-level criminal who uses her abilities to commit crimes such as basic theft, car theft, house and business burglary, and most recently, major bank robberies. She wears a heart rate monitor watch on her wrist at all times. When she is aggravated, upset, or afraid, she uses the watch to regulate her response. Although indicative of her distress, the watch cannot accurately predict her responses to different physical stressors. Similarly, Dahlia avoids any sort of excessive physical activity. Although it does not trigger a loss of control, it does make it easier for her to lose control of her abilities if she were to be met with any sort of high emotional crisis. For example, having a heart rate of over 150 alone does not cause her powers to explode. Rather, an accelerated heart rate combined with emotional stress (and even physical pain) would.

OPTIONAL Current Day: Over the past few months, after the failed attempts at retrieving the Winter Soldier, HYDRA searches for a new soldier; a new weapon. They discover Dahlia (who they then dub "Black Dahlia") and and convince her that they can cure her of her uncontrollable powers with a special suit. Desperate for solutions, she agrees to joining their organization. They instantly begin to test her, torture her, and control her mind to turn Dahlia into the weapon of mass destruction they've always wanted. They place Black Dahlia in a technologically engineered suit that is internally connected to her heart, her muscles, her spinal cord, and especially, her brain. The suit allows them to take complete control of her body and mind, in which HYDRA uses her as a puppet of mass destruction.

IDEAS:
There are many directions we can go in for her character and storyline. It will heavily depend on who she is paired with.

1) I'm thinking HYDRA are after something, and essentially drop her off in the middle of central downtown New York City (or another major city where she is surrounded by glass buildings and skyscrapers) where she is instructed to do something terrible or face the consequences. The suit is actually a sort of body-wide shock collar that sends waves of electricity to her heart. It is excruciatingly painful, and forces her heart to begin pumping rapidly. It is also embedded in her spinal cord, where it is used to control her mind, movements, and actions (to a certain degree - I'm thinking Dahlia will have a strong mind). During this ordeal, Dahlia unleashes a wrath unlike anything she has ever unleashed: she shatters the glass of dozens of buildings, cars, electronics, etc. and collects them into a tornado-like spiral around her. Completely out of control, both figuratively and literally, Dahlia threatens the safety of the entire public of the central city.

I'd imagine several groups of people would intervene. One possibility are the Avengers (either Tony or Steve's side). Another could be secret HYDRA members, or even the X-Men. There are so many ways we can deal with the crisis. Essentially, she is about to kill alot of people (and perhaps has already killed a lot of people) and needs to be stopped.

2) Black Dahlia is sent by HYDRA to retrieve the Winter Soldier (Bucky), from the Black Panther's secret safe-haven facility (end of Civil War film). Bucky can either be a) still frozen or b) unfrozen and under rehabilitation for his missing are and botched mind. We can either have him still arm-less (we can discuss how he gets his arm back – for example, if she does kidnap Bucky, perhaps HYDRA would have a new arm ready to install), OR we could have him with a new/repaired bionic arm.

For this second idea, Black Dahlia would be an unstoppable force and would indeed come in face-to-face contact with your character (any of the Canons). Either she breaks Bucky out of his frozen/comatose chamber or he's already out and she has to fight to get to him. Either way, I mentioned that Dahlia will have a strong mind, so she will try to break through to whoever she is fighting despite being controlled by HYDRA. I can imagine she would slip in key words like “Stop me” or “Help” or even “Run”. This is all up for discussion/debate, of course. She can be paired with Bucky, Steve, or really anyone part of the Avengers who would be interested in protecting Bucky or the facility.

3) Black Dahlia is sent to terrorize the Avengers facility (now run by Stark) or the Avengers some way or another. She would initiate an attack of the facility or on Stark and/or Vision wherever they may be and engage in battle with them. Although I'm not interested in Tony Stark, I would be interested in pairing Black Dahlia with The Vision.

4) Other idea – I'm open!

Zahirya
d01c846a_725a_4a35_8349_8eef26716db1_zpsaxdd4ukb.jpg

Name: Zahirya Dren
Species: Alien/ Not Human
Powers and abilities:
Zahirya is an alien female who's abilities are all based on her species. Zahirya has all five of her senses exceptionally enhanced. She has the vision of a hawk, the smell of a wolf, and the hearing of a bat (including echolocation). She has nearly double the amount of taste buds as the average human, making her ultra sensitive to foods. She can also use her enhanced sense of taste and smell to identify proteins, minerals, and other materials. Similarly, Zahirya is capable of smelling pheromones on people, as well as other undetectable human scents and chemicals that allow her to interpret a person's feelings, intentions, and moods. Due to the unique design of her wings, legs, hands, and feet, she is an extraordinary climber, leaper, and glider. Her legs allow for increased agility and speed when in combat. Her heightened senses allow for incredible detail in her surroundings, giving her prime instinctively combatant abilities (she knows who's around her at all times and can sense people and animals from a mile away). Lastly, Zahirya possess superhuman intelligence.

* Photos of her body - see below *

BIO:

Zahirya has very little recollection of her origins. She suffers from severe amnesia, a condition believed to have been caused by a mixture of electric shock therapy as well as physical head trauma and mental trauma. The only thing she knows for certain is that she is not human. She is an extraterrestrial who does not possess human DNA (although the DNA is similar). How she got to Earth is unknown.

She was rescued by Black Panther (or a crew run by him) from an awful organization (can be HYDRA or other) who used torture and scientific experimentation to exploit her genetics and abilities. When rescued, Zahirya was in terrible condition. Her muscle tissue had deteriorated from the abuse and she had suffered such bad radiation at the hands of the facility, that the toxins of the experiments left her body hairless, and her head bald. Luckily upon her rescue, she was intensively rehabilitated (at T'Challa's facility we see at the end of Civil War – same one Bucky is being held) and her body began to quickly heal. Her muscles regenerated and her hair even grew back. The experiments left her badly scarred; her back, spine, forearms, and hands having been subjected to countless repetitive injections. Despite the trauma she has face, she still remains optimistic and uses her experiences and superior intelligence to remain wise, noble, and loyal.

Physical Appearance:
Although Zahirya is a unique original character, I did use Dren from the film Splice as inspiration and as a physical model for Zahirya's body. The photos below are from the film plus some color manipulation. You'll have to use your imagination to combine the skin patterns of Zahirya, her face, and now, the body of the character Dren from the movie. Zahirya will have the same collapsible wings, as well as the same tail, hand, legs and feet of the character Dren.

Wings - Full Body (Naked)

IDEA:

1) The roleplay would ideally take place post-therapy, after she's completely recovered and is released and given clearance by the medical team to live life freely. Since she was rehabilitated and treated by Black Panther's team and at his facility, she would perhaps be living there where she could come in contact with Steve, Bucky, or other Canons (since they are linked and involved with Black Panther now, due to his kind services for Bucky).

2) Once being rehabilitated and treated by Black Panther's team and at his facility, she is transferred to the Avengers facility as part of an agreement between T'Challa and Stark. She would perhaps be transferred to help her reintegrate into mainstream society. She would be very naive of the human world - and although an exceptionally fast learner, would be fairly lost in this foreign society. For this idea, I feel she would be best paired with The Vision, since he too is sort of an alien-like presence himself who is also trying to create a new identity for himself.

3) I'll also give an option to revolve the roleplay on her RESCUE. So, in this roleplay, your character would be involved in her discovery and/or rescue from whatever organization was torturing her. In this situation, she would have hair (would not have lost it) but would still be in physically deplorable shape due to the radiation and other factors of her enslavement.

4) BONUS: I'm currently craving to have her attend some sort of high-status, formal gala or event of some sort. She would wear a soft pastel colored dress that is loose/flowy enough for her to walk in (with her alien leg physique) but still sexy enough to show some skin (with open back and sides concept). We can throw this in with either of the 1-3 ideas above. Or add this in to another idea.

We could add in, also, that she is being hunted (for whatever reason). Which could add some drama/adventure to the play. Whatever the idea, I'm very open to it. Zahirya is a sort of blank slate and can fit into nearly any plot and with any pairing.

5) Since she is an alien, we could easily tie her in to the Guardians of the Galaxy universe.

6) Other idea – I'm open!

Naiades
NAIADESRESIZE.jpg

Mutant Name: Naiades
Species: Human Mutant
Powers and abilities:
Naida is a mutant who has the ability to create, control, and manipulate water (H2O) - including anything that contains H2O. She can also turn her body into pure water. The limit to this ability is still unknown. Naida can control even the smallest drop of water up to a huge amount, like lifting the contents of a lake right out of its crater. Because Naida can also turn herself into water, she does not need water to be present for her to utilize her abilities. This makes her potentially dangerous, especially if she decides to use her water form to drown an opponent.

BIO:

Naida was born in Latvia to a Russian mother and a Latvian father. Her mother named her Naida, after the Greek word Naiad, which means “water nymph”, since she went into labour with Naida while on the boat/ out to seas. She grew up in Latvia where she became fluent in both Russian and Latvian, as well as learned English in school as a third-language. Naida immigrated to the United States after her mutation came to fruition when she was a young teen. Her mother mother sent her to America so that she could study and train at Xavier's Mansion/ School for Gifted Youngsters. However, shortly after she dropped out of Xavier's school and ran away because she didn't get along with other students. By the time Professor X and the X-Men could find her, she had already been lost to a bad organization lead by a dangerous mutant (a powerful mutant and member of the Hellfire Club). Under this man's manipulation and rule, Naida was appointed her mutant name, Naiades.

From then on, Naida is usually referred to as her mutant name Naiades. Her two names mean and represent "water nymphs" from Greek mythology and folklore. Naida is very picky how people pronounce her two names. Because the names are of Greek origin, many people butcher the pronunciations. She is very particular with it, and if someone pronounces her names wrong (which happens all the time), she is quick to point it out. For example, most people pronounce her name as [Nai-dah], when really, in Russian, it is pronounced [Na-ee-dah]. Similarly, most people think her mutant name Naiades is pronounced [Nay-ads] when in actuality it's pronounced [Nay-ah-deez] (like the Greek name Hades). The two links provided offer recordings of the pronunciations in case you wanted to hear them.

Although she has done many bad things, including torture people for information, at heart, she is just a lost soul who got in with a bad group at a young age. Years later, she is looking to go straight but doesn't know how to escape her mentor.

Additional Information:
- Because Naida is a Latvian immigrant, she will have a Latvian accent.
Because she learned English in school early on, her accent is very slight. You can find two examples of Latvian females and their accents in these links: Link 1 - Link 2
- Naida is a gifted dancer, and her favorite pastime (and a way she deals with stress) is dancing naked in her water form.
- Naida is a peculiar character. She is non-conforming when it comes to society's standards of decency so she is often seen as inappropriate. For example, she dances in the nude. And she doesn't care if people walk in on her or not. She doesn't go out of her way to cover up. So, if she's showering, she'll just walk to her room naked without a towel if she wants to - not really regarding whoever else lives in the house. The degree to her inappropriateness though is up for discussion.
- She's also a bit hard to get along with at times because she is very set in her ways, very independent, and can often be a hot-head. Did I mention she swears? A lot. (can be toned down if requested)

IDEAS:
1) I currently have a starter already fleshed out for her revolving around the aftermath of Sokovia and all of its wreckage. We don't have to use that exact idea, though, I can adapt my starter to fit different scenarios and pairings. The idea is essentially that her and the organization she works for scope out the wreckage of Sokovia in order to find something in particular that they are looking for. The mysterious group raises suspicion in the outskirts of Sokovia (where people have retreated to since the inner city was destroyed), and many members of the Avengers (past and/or current) are alerted to their activity.

2) Naiades is sent to steal something very valuable (either an object, relic, or intel/ information). She is chosen for the mission because she can use her water form to get slip through small cracks and get into places undetected. For whatever reason, she runs into your character. The facility she breaks in to can either be the Avengers facility (Stark and Vision) or even Black Panther's facility where Bucky is recovering. I will also entertain the idea of her breaking into another, unrelated place, where she will also come into contact with your character (who would be try to stop her).

3) Any of the Avengers members (YC and others) are sent on a mission to find Naiades. For what reason, I haven't really thought out yet. We can flesh out the details together.

4) Other idea – I'm open!

Verena Schmidt
Verena_Full.jpg

Name: Verena Schmidt
Nick Name: V (Vee)
Relation: Johann Schmidt (father), Sinthea Schmidt (twin sister)
Origin: Nazi Germany
Organization: SHIELD / HYDRA
Powers/ Abilities: Verena is an enhanced human. She developed her abilities as a child after being repeatedly exposed to the Tesseract at the hands of her father, Red Skull. Throughout the experiments, Verena developed heightened senses and an immunity to most illnesses. She is also capable of regenerating at superhuman levels (slow aging). Despite this, Johann was unable to unleash/unlock her true power - the ability to absorb, manipulate, control, and use electricity.

BIO:
Verena was born to Johann Schmidt, although no one except for herself and a few other HYDRA informants. She was tested on as a child when her father noticed she had a particularly strong resilience to pain. With the Tesseract in his possession, he began experimenting on his daughter in attempts to bond the Tesseract to her body and mind. Although Verena was born during the Second World War, she has little to no recollection of most of her life. She does not remember her past, except for the last few years. She awoke from a coma in a HYDRA-run hospital facility, where Alexander Pierce took her under his wing and tried to fill in the blanks/ information Verena was missing. He fed her lies, and glorified the HYDRA values and goals. He manipulated her into believing in the HYDRA ideology, and became Pierce's personal spy among SHIELD. Disguised as a non-HYDRA/ non-corrupt SHIELD agent, she has been known to hack and retrieve information about agents and the organization for HYDRA. Despite this, Verena grew suspicious of his lies, and began to secretly try to piece together her past while also giving HYDRA what they want (essentially two-timing). During her self-investigation, she discovers that she is the bastard child of Red Skull, and that she had a twin sister named Sinthea who died.

Verena can be paired with the Winter Soldier (Bucky). Pierce, knowing Verena was electrically-sensitive, kept his facility containing and experimenting on Bucky, separate. The reason for this was simple: in order to control the Winter Soldier, Pierce must subject Bucky to electric-shock therapy to keep his memories suppressed and his mind controlled (Verena knows about the Winter Soldier, but did not know his true identity or that he was being shocked). When Verena discovers the facility holding Barnes, she immediately senses the electric-shock therapy to which she could not only feel Bucky's pain, but could hear him screaming. The feeling causes her to become enraged, and for the first time in her life, her powers become triggered and she unleashes the wrath of her abilities.

Grand Duchess Anastasia
pMyrnb4.png

Name: Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova
Nick Name: Anya
Title: The Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia
Origin: Imperial Russia
Powers/ Abilities: Anastasia is a human mutant, though the extent of her abilities are unknown. Anya appears to have the ability to manipulate, create, and control oxygen in the air. Through this ability, she is highly capable of killing people through oxygen deprivation. Similarly, those who are around her have reported “breathing better” and feeling more alive, and healthy, as the oxygen around her is pure, and free of pollutants. Additionally, Anya is capable of turning herself into air; a form that initially appears life a foggy, smoke-like silhouette – but which disintegrates into air (invisible). This can be used to mist herself away from situations, making her difficult to harm. Anastasia stopped aging when her powers catalyzed in 1918, making her appear to be only 17-18 years old. She also has heightened healing ability, though it pales in comparison to mutants such as Wolverine and Sabretooth.

IDEA/ BIO:
Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova was born to the last sovereign of Imperial Russia, Tsar Nicholas II. She was the youngest of his 3 daughters, and the elder to his youngest child, his son. During the Russian Revolution in 1917, the Tsarist autocracy was dismantled which led to the eventual rise of the Soviet Union. As the autocracy was overthrown by socialists, Anastasia and her family were plunged into civil war – requiring the immediate evacuation of their royal home. The imperial family was initially under the impression that they were being protected by Bolshevik guards, though on July 18th, 1918, Yurovsky and his men (the guards) entered the room holding the family, and shot them all to death in a gruesome open-fire.

Anastasia escaped death when her mutant powers were catalyzed during the event. Little did the Bolshevik men know, the Romanovs had hidden their diamonds and jewels in the corsets of their daughters. The corset initially saved Anastasia's life, acting as a bullet-proof vest. Her siblings and parents, unfortunately, were left to lie in their blood in a smoke-filled room. The horrific sight and emotionally-intense trauma sent her X-Gene into overdrive, unleashing a wrath within her. Anastasia sucked the life out of the guards, suffocating them and causing their organs and eyeballs to explode. Yurovsky, horrified, attempted to shoot her again, but Anastasia evaporated into thin air – never to be seen again.

In “Yurovsky's Note” to his superiors, he reports that all of the imperial family have been successfully killed and discarded. Anastasia's body had never been found, despite reports that she and her family had all been massacred and disposed of. Anastasia was the sole survivor.

IDEAS:

I would like to incorporate that Anastasia is Natasha's (Black Window) ancestor. Although there is no correlation of this in the comics or MCU, I think the fact that they share the same last name and the fact that Natasha is also Russian can add a unique dynamic to the story.

Natasha Romanov, in an effort to learn more about herself and her past, tracks her lineage in Russia. She discovers that she is the predecessor of the royal Russian family. Through this research, she also realizes that the body of her ancestor, the Duchess Anastasia, was never recovered despite reports that she was dead. With exceptional digging and through piecing together unsolved SHIELD files, she suspects that Anastasia was actually an enhanced human that she escaped the Tsarist attacks (I'm thinking she discovers a lost/secret journal entry of Yurovsky who survived the incident and wrote about how Anastasia was “superhuman” and that she “disappeared into thin air”.

1) I'm thinking Natasha finds reports of an enhanced human with similar abilities throughout history and becomes convinced that Anastasia is still alive. She goes on the hunt for Anastasia, perhaps enlisting the help of her friends and fellow past Avengers to locate her missing ancestor.

2) Anastasia randomly reappears one day. She would have essentially been lost in time after she disappeared in 1917. She finally returns in body and flesh, literally poofing/ appearing somewhere. She would be completely clueless of all the new technology, considering she has been away for 100 years.

3) Other idea – I'm open!

[ POST #6 ]
STAR WARS:
Universe Unleashed

ae289040179eef71311fe10af26d2896.jpg

The Force Awakens:

Thirty years after the defeat of the Galactic Empire, the galaxy faces a new threat from the evil Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) and the First Order. When a defector named Finn crash-lands on a desert planet, he meets Rey (Daisy Ridley), a tough scavenger whose droid contains a top-secret map. Together, the young duo joins forces with Han Solo (Harrison Ford) to make sure the Resistance receives the intelligence concerning the whereabouts of Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill), the last of the Jedi Knights.

KYLO REN X REY
renrey.jpg

I'm particularly interested in exploring a romance and partnership between Kylo Ren and Rey. I can see a romance developing between the two simply because of the fact that they need each other. Rey is lonely, and find companionship in Ren, whereas Ren NEEDS compassion, something he may be able to find through companionship with Rey.

For this idea, Rey would defeat Kylo Ren like in the lightsaber battle at the end of The Force Awakens. After throwing him to the ground and slashing his face, the Starkiller Base planet begins to self-destruct and the floor beneath them begins to split, literally separating the two of them. However, as the floor begins to shift, Rey has is presented with two options, stay on her side where Finn is awaiting not far behind her, or attempt to jump to Kylo Ren's side.

Rumours that they may be cousins aside, I never put too much thought into them as a pairing until I watched some fan-made videos on YouTube romanticizing their connection. There is a particular fan-made youtube video that compares Kylo Ren and Rey to Anakin and Padme. I thought it was really well done and it's actually the video that got be hooked on the idea of Kylo and Rey! Check it out:

"Don't Be Afraid, I Feel It Too"
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQBhiaXbY_Q[/video]​

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

"You Have Compassion For Her"
Kylo Ren and Rey - You Have Compassion For Her

"Medicine"
Reylo - Medicine

* * * SIDE NOTE * * *
1) I am also willing to pair Kylo Ren with ANY of my OCs (Original Characters) - SEE BELOW!

2) Willing to explore a pairing between HAN SOLO and REY,
as well as LUKE SKYWALKER and REY as well (or even Luke Skywalker and an OC of mine that will take the same place/role as Rey).

* SEE ALL OF MY STAR WARS CHARACTERS BELOW! *

[ POST #7 ]
STAR WARS CHARACTERS

* Below is my selection of Original (OC) Characters. Most of these characters are based off of the Star Wars universe, and use actual species from the Star Wars universe. However, there are a handful that are ORIGINAL CONTENT and non-Canon. Please note: All of my species descriptions are provided by (copied and pastied from) the Wookiepedia - Star Wars Wiki. For more information on the species and the universe, please refer to the Wookiepedia Wiki database! If you have any additional questions, please shoot me a PM! *

IMG_7696.jpg

Tefferia Calrissian
Tefferia_Calrissian.jpg

Name: Tefferia “Teffy” Calrissian
Organization: BOUNTY HUNTER
Force-sensitive: YES
Lightsaber: N/A
Specialty: Exceptional combatant and warrior
Species: Biracial/ Mandalorian Human
About the species:
Mandalorian was a demonym that referred to the people of the planet Mandalore. Mandalorian clan structure was like a pyramid, with the ruler or Mand'alor at the top and the Protectors enforcing their rule. Below them were the political factions known as Houses, made up of family Clans. The Mandalorians had a strong code of honor that could be invoked to settle disputes with one-on-one combat that would conclude with the death of one opponent. They spoke  Mando'a as well as Galactic Basic.

APPEARANCE:
Hair: Extremely long blonde and brown dread locks
Eyes: Pale blue
Skin: Caramel, biracial
Height: 5 foot 8
Extra Details:
Lightsaber-resistant armour and weaponry.

BIO:

“I didn't know Tendra had a daughter...” A familiar smuggler would ask, pondering his thoughts over Lando's wife.

She doesn't.

Tefferia Calrissian is the bastard child (the result of a complicated affair) of Lando Calrissian. She is the younger half-sister of Lando Junior - commonly referred to as Chance – Lando's son and only child with his wife, Tendra Risant Calrissian. Her mother was a Mandolorian warrior who traveled the Outer Rim Territories. When she became pregnant, she reverted back to Mandalore to raise Tefferia in the Mandarolian culture. Tefferia grew up completely embedded in that code of ethics. She grew up her entire life training in weaponry, martial arts, and battle, becoming one of the best female warriors Mandalore had ever seen. Not only was she quick on her feet and brute in strength, she was exceptionally cunning, even forging lightsaber-resistant weapons as early as the age of 12. By the time the First Order had wiped Jedis from the face of existence, Teffy had mastered her two most iconic weapons; the double curved daggers. The blades, made from forging Mandalorian Iron with Cortosis, are completely resistant to the heat of lightsabers, capable of even deflecting laser blasts and blaster bolts. The technology, included in Tefferia's unique armor, allows her to enter close-combat directly with a Sith or Jedi wielding a lightsaber. If used consistently and correctly, the blades are capable of short-circuiting and stunting lightsabers, rendering the enemy opponent defenseless. Like her father, Tefferia is also a skilled pilot.

Cheya
yCKBZFm.jpg

Name: Cheyadiskya (Cheya)
Force-sensitive: Potentially
Specialty: Excellent mechanic and podracer
Species: Twi'lek
About the species:
Twi'leks, sometimes referred to disparagingly as "Tail-heads", were an omnivorous humanoid species originating from the planet Ryloth. They tended to eat cultivated molds, fungi, and rycrit meat. Their distinctive features included colorful skin, which varied in pigment from individual to individual, and a pair of shapely prehensile tentacles that grew from the base of their skulls. The tentacles, called "brain-tails", "lekku", "tchun-tchin", or "head-tails" were advanced organs used for communication and cognitive functions. Twi'leks possessed a fairly standard humanoid vocal structure and were capable of learning most alien languages; however, they usually preferred their native language of Ryl, which incorporated subtle movement of the lekku. When they wished, they could even communicate in complete secrecy using their versatile brain-tails. Twi'lek females were often used as slaves or dancers because of their beauty.

APPEARANCE:
Hair: None, two Lekkus
Eyes: Silver
Skin: Bright green
Height: 5 foot 1
Extra Details:
Severe scarring on the right side of her face, slight scarring on the left.

BIO:
Cheya is a desert rat from the rural planet of Tatooine. She has very few memories of her parents, having been orphaned and enslaved as a toddler. She lives in one of the few inhabited cities called Mos Eisley, an infamous spaceport known to host the scummiest of dealers. Like most, Cheya is immersed in a life of poverty and uses her skills as a mechanic to scrap together enough of a wage to survive. However, she is not a free woman, and most of her salary is owed to her debtor. Although she charges a pretty credit for her repairs, she is barely surviving on the little commission she makes. Although very young and of foreign species for the deserted planet, Cheya is well-known for being one of the best space mechanics at the port. She is also known in the underground of Tatooine as Chey-Chey; a successful podracer who has competed several times in the Boonta Eve Classic.

Vixalia
tAfGcN6.jpg

Name: Vixalia (Vix)
Organization: Oracle Militia
Specialty: Extreme strength, supreme intelligence
Species: Atlantean
About the species:
* Original Content *
Atlanteans are from a small home planet known as Atlantix, in the distant Outer Rim. Their planet was mostly unexplored and unknown for most of history until it virtually vanished from the galaxy completely. It was rumoured to have disappeared in a black hole but it's ultimate demise was never truly confirmed. Since its disappearance centuries ago, none of its inhabitants have ever been seen. The humanoid species dominant on Atlantix were previously reported as having ghost white hair, bright yellow eyes, and white skin marked with black patterns across the face and limbs. They are known in folklore primarily for their extreme strength as well as their higher intelligence.

APPEARANCE:
Hair: White
Eyes: Yellow
Skin: Pale white
Height: 5 foot 7
Extra Details:
Extremely fit, agile, and flexible physique.

BIO:
Vixalia is the leader of a secret mercenary and assassin team known widely by Jedi, Sith, and most of the underworld as the “Oracle Militia”. They get their name from their infamous emblem that appears on all of their mysterious-alien-looking ships and weaponry. The Emblem, which resembles that of an Eye encircled in a spiral, is the only hint that society and the universe have for this group's true identity. They are currently one of the most well-known vigilante groups that have been sighted in and around the entire universe. They are mostly a myth and/or legend to most criminals, but recent resurgence of the Oracle Militia has left many politicians and important officials concerned.

Facts about the Oracle Milita:
- They have been untraceable, unidentifiable, and unstoppable.
- They have done everything from robbery, to terrorism, and recently, to murder.
- They have begun deliberately assassinating important individuals.
- They are on a wanted and hit list for many people and organizations.

Extra details: This species and storyline is greatly inspired by the film Atlantis: The Lost Empire (Disney). I look the image for my character from the new Star Trek movie (character name is Jaylah), but will not be affiliating any of the film to my current character.

Kaana
IBmvPAy.jpg
Full-Size Image

Name: Kaana-Ko Kaavri
Organization: Jedi Order
Lightsaber: Double-bladed, Green
Specialty: Jedi Master
Species: Togruta
About the species:
The Togruta were a sentient species from the planet Shili. They were characterized by their colorful skin tones, large montrals and head tails, white facial pigments, and thirst for war. Although Shili was their homeworld, they also had a colony of some 50,000 individuals on the planet Kiros. Togrutans had humanoid bodies, however their species was mainly defined by their montrals, which gave them enhanced sensitivity, as they were able to sense where someone or something was without the need for The Force.

APPEARANCE:
Hair: None, Montrals
Eyes: Black
Skin: Dusty lavender
Height: 6 foot
Extra Details:
In peak physical condition, very muscular and fit.

BIO:
Kaana-Ko, or Kaana for short, was highly force sensitive at a young age and was instantly recruited into the Jedi Order for training at just 6 years old. She was an exceptional learner and even better combatant, earning her ranks quickly. She soon became a Jedi Knight, experienced in many missions, battles, and training with her Master. Though, her values in the Jedi Order soon became lost as she traveled to a distant planet and met an Arkanian man. With him, she fell madly in love. She left the Order to pursue a newfound dream of a family life with her husband. However, only two years later, her past caught up with her. A nasty Sith, consumed in a bloodthirsty rage for revenge, tracked Kaana and her husband down to slain them. With her lover murdered, Kaana - pregnant with her first and only child - miraculously survives the attack. Though, her unborn child, sadly does not.

Overwhelmed with guilt, Kaana becomes lost in life. She is rescued by her previous Jedi Master and encouraged to return to the force to heal. Rather than turning to vengeance, Kaana turns to hope and becomes a Jedi Master. She becomes one of the best Jedi Masters, having successfully trained and produced some of the most successful Jedi Knights in the Order. Now older in years and much wiser, she is highly respected - a natural favorite even to the Grand Master.

Xen'Kya
mV0HpJb.jpg

Name: Xen'Kya [Zen-kia]
Organization: Jedi Order (or other)
Force-sensitive: Yes
Lightsaber: Bright Blue
Specialty: Absolutely fearless
Species: Zabrak-Human Mix
About the species:
Zabraks were a near-human carnivorous species native to the planet Iridonia. The species had distinctive horns atop their heads and two hearts.

APPEARANCE:
Hair: Auburn (ponytail), Bald
Eyes: Golden Hazel
Skin: Beige
Height: 5 foot 3
Extra Details:
Pointed ears and virtually hairless aside from eyebrows and ponytail.

BIO:
Xen'Kya is a troubled Jedi student. She was exceptionally force-sensitive as a young child and recruited rather late into the academy. Xen'Kya, more commonly known as Kya, was an extraordinary combattant. She was known primarily for her fearless spirit, but this lack of worry often left her with poor judgment. She was a firecracker, disobedient, a Jedi delinquent in both her attitude and her constant nightlife escapades. A constant problem for any Master, she bounced around from trainer to trainer. Close to expulsion, her case was presented at a meeting in order to determine if her cunning wit and strong skills could outweigh her recklessness.

For this idea, I'm thinking she either gets expelled and becomes a Fallen Jedi, or some sort of outcast. OR, her case gets taken on by a new Jedi Master (or even Sith Master) in town. Details can be discussed.

Kamaria
m3nztWX.jpg

Name: Kamaria
Specialty: Exceptional combatant and warrior
Species: Half-Nagai, Half-Arkanian
About the species:
The Nagai were near-Humans with pale skin, jet-black hair, gray eyes, and angular features. Their appearance gave the impression that they were dead rather than alive. They believed strongly in honor and battle and crafted small, short-bladed weapons called Tehk'la blades. They lived on the planet Nagi, beyond the borders of both the Galactic Republic and theGalactic Empire in the satellite galaxy known as Firefist. Despite their isolation, a number of Nagai ventured into the wider galaxy, with some becoming Jedi Padawans in the days of the Republic.

APPEARANCE:
Hair: Black
Eyes: Sclera White
Skin: Pale Grey
Height: 5 foot 4
Extra Details:
None.

BIO:
Kamaria was born to an Arkanian mother and a Nagai father. Her father was a Jedi Knight who, while on an exclusive mission on the planet of Arkania, had a passionate affair with a married member of Arkanian aristrocracy. While visiting the prestigious and ancient city of Adascopolis, Kamaria's mother was assigned as a tour guide and ambassador to the young Jedi years ago. The two were polar opposites, Kamaria's mother being a gentle and articulate woman whereas Kamaria's father, a true Nagai to the core, was rough around the edges and more brutish in speech. Despite their differences, the two were drawn to each other. Kamaria's mother unhappy in an arranged marriage and the Jedi Knight longing for companionship, the two turned to one another. The affair resulted in a pregnancy, and Kamaria's mother planned on escaping Arkania with the Nagai Jedi and leaving her life behind. However, during an unforeseen invasion, Kamaria's father was slain while protecting her in battle and died before she was born. Kamaria's mother was left to wallow in the shame and shadow of her Arkanian husband - a cold, and narcissistic man who blackmailed her into staying in the broken marriage. She agreed to remain by his side if she allowed him to keep the baby. He agreed, and Kamaria was born into an otherwise pure-blood Arkanian family.

However, despite being born into Arkanian aristocracy, Kamaria was shunned and humiliated for her unusual appearance. She was born with pale, almost grey skin and hair as dark as the black night's sky; although two white orbs for eyes reminded those of her half Arkanian lineage. Despite her efforts to fit in, she was an outcast. As a child, Kamaria struggled with issues of identity. She was a shame among the family, and the only person who loved her unconditionally was her mother (who not only adored her, but preferred her to her other children).

Though, tension had arisen in the family. And one dark night, Kamaria was forcibly removed from her bedroom and taken by a swarm of masked men. Only a child, she could not understand what they were saying, but only what her mother was screaming. “No! You punish me!” Her mother hurled, tears fleeting down her cheeks as she lay sprawled on the ground, begging for mercy from her husband. “Please!” She begged, grabbing on to Kamaria's hand as she was being hauled away. Kamaria yelled for her mother, erupting into panic as they were being pulled apart. “No, my baby!” Her mother resisted, fighting the strength of her husband who held her back. Kamaria had been vindictively sold to Nagai slave dealers by her own malicious step-father. It was a vicious act used to purposely hurt her mother; punishing her for the betrayal she had committed years ago. “Forgive me...” She sobbed, melting to the ground before the door slammed; separating the two of them forever.

Kita'lani
kPmvCsq.jpg

Name: Kita'lani
Force-sensitive: No
Specialty: Exceptional combatant, expert thief
Species: Farghul
About the species:
The Farghul were felinoid sapients indigenous to Farrfin. They had claws, incredible strength and speed, and were covered with tawny fur and possessed prehensile tails. The species had a reputation for being both fearsome fighters as well as cunning thieves. In addition, Farghuls are thought to be extremely self-conscious about their appearance, and often wore elaborate clothes or jewelry (which are commonly perceived as outlandish or scandalous).

APPEARANCE:
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Black sclera, Green cat-eyes
Skin: Caramel fur (feline), striped
Height: 5 foot 8
Extra Details:
Humanoid feline female with a cat nose, whiskers, and fangs.

BIO:
* In Progress *

Zahirya
d01c846a_725a_4a35_8349_8eef26716db1_zpsaxdd4ukb.jpg

Name: Zahirya
Specialty: Alien Species
Species: Unknown
About the species:
Zahirya is an alien female who's origin species is a mystery. Zahirya has all five of her senses exceptionally enhanced. She has the vision of a hawk, the smell of a wolf, and the hearing of a bat (including echolocation). She has nearly double the amount of taste buds as the average human, making her ultra sensitive to foods. She can also use her enhanced sense of taste and smell to identify proteins, minerals, and other materials. Similarly, Zahirya is capable of smelling pheromones on people, as well as other undetectable human scents and chemicals that allow her to interpret a person's feelings, intentions, and moods. Due to the unique design of her wings, legs, hands, and feet, she is an extraordinary climber, leaper, and glider. Her legs allow for increased agility and speed when in combat. Her heightened senses allow for incredible detail in her surroundings, giving her prime instinctively combatant abilities (she knows who's around her at all times and can sense people and animals from a mile away). Lastly, Zahirya possess superhuman intelligence.

BIO:
Her species is virtually unknown to the universe - no one being able to identify exactly what planet she came for or exactly what species she truly is. Her entire existence is a total mystery. Not only is she an not human, even an alien, but she is an alien to aliens - a creature so foreign, no one even knows what to call her. Although she has knowledge in Basic, Zahirya has very little recollection of her origins. She suffers from severe amnesia, a condition believed to have been caused by a mixture physical head trauma and mental trauma. How she got to (insert planet) is unknown - though it is suspected that she may have been either transported there through universal smugglers.

APPEARANCE:
Hair: Blue and Purple
Eyes: Sclera blue and black
Skin: Purple and pink patterned
Height: 5 foot 4
Extra Details:
Although Zahirya is a unique original character, I did use Dren from the film Splice as inspiration and as a physical model for Zahirya's body. The photos below are from the film plus some color manipulation. You'll have to use your imagination to combine the skin patterns of Zahirya, her face, and now, the body of the character Dren from the movie. Zahirya will have the same collapsible wings, as well as the same tail, hand, legs and feet of the character Dren.

Wings - Full Body (Naked)

IDEA:
Zahirya is a literal blank slate. She will be foreign to any city/ planet we set her in and would have little to no knowledge of how the world or even universe works around her. The roleplay would include a lot of teaching or even correcting, and could perhaps be rather humourous (think Thor when he first came to Earth - walking in the middle of the street). She would perhaps be transferred to a facility or program of some sort to help her reintegrate into mainstream society. She would be very naive of the human world - although an exceptionally fast learner. The plot and how to integrate her will heavily depend on which male character we pair her with.

I'm currently craving to have her attend some sort of high-status, formal gala or event of some sort. She would wear a soft pastel blue dress that is loose/flowy enough for her to walk in (with her alien leg physique) but still sexy enough to show some skin )with open back and sides concept). We could add in, also, that she is being hunted (for whatever reason). Which could add some drama/adventure to the play. Whatever the idea, I'm very open to it. Zahirya is a sort of blank slate and can fit into nearly any plot and with any pairing. Send me your ideas!

Name: Idalia
Organization: Thustran Monarch
Specialty: N/A
Species: Ghostling-Sephi hybrid
About the species:

Ghostlings were a species of ethereal humanoids indigenous to theplanet Datar. While mostly Human-like in anatomy, Ghostlings had key differences from that species. The Ghostlings' shiny, tan-coloredskin radiated an aura of light. Their lower limbs ended in five-toed feet that gave the species a tip-toe posture. Because they were accustomed to the low gravity of their homeworld, Ghostlings were quickly overexerted on planets with higher gravitational pull. They were easily injured in such conditions, with a mere touch enough to cause a bruise and with even a slight blow potentially proving fatal. They were also sought after as pets or slaves by individuals who valued the Ghostlings for their extreme beauty and rarity.  Ghostlings and Humans found each other mutually fascinating and attractive. However, due to the fragile structure of the Ghostlings, sexual relations between the two species inevitably proved fatal to the Ghostling partner.

Sephi were a species of humanoids indigenous to Thustra.  They were very similar in appearance to Humanstock, the key difference being their long, pointed ears. Many Sephi were tall and healthy-looking, with a narrow waistline and long-fingered hands.  The Sephi evolved on Thustra, a terrestrial planet located in the eponymous star system of the Sumitra sector,  in the Expansion Region of the galaxy. The Sephi formed a space-level civilization led by a monarch. Due to the species' longevity, Sephi sovereigns tended to stay in place for a long time. They had developed a culture of elegance and sophistication in art, which was even reflected in the delicate design of their walkers, flyers and tanks. They had contacts with the wider galactic community, or at least with the Arkanians. For centuries, they stood as staunch defenders of the Republic, and the Sephi monarch exerted a powerful influence over the neighboring systems. They were also in good terms with the Jedi Order.

APPEARANCE:
Hair: White
Eyes: Emerald green
Skin: Golden (glowing)
Height: 5 foot 5
Extra Details:
Big scar on left side of face from the eye down the cheek.

BIO:

Idalia is the one of the only mixed Ghostling individual in history. She is the first-ever child to be born as a result of Ghostling and Sephi breeding. Because Ghostling's are so delicate in form, breeding with other species normally results in the Ghostling's death. Despite this, while on a mission on Datar, the Prince of Thustra, a Sephi man, fell in love with a Ghostling woman named Geshalyn. Despite their relational difficulties, the two were determined to have a baby. While the Prince was visiting Datar, Geshalyn became pregant with Idalia, who was born prematurely. Due to post-natal complications, Geshalhyn became ill, and died as a result of the birth of her daughter. With nothing left in Datar, the Prince took his daughter to his homeworld, Thustra, where she would grow under the heading of royalty.

Because Idalia was raised on Thustra, she became better accustomed to standard (higher) gravity, and grew to be stronger than Ghostlings. Although she still bruised easier than most humanoids, she was not nearly as fragile as her maternal species. As she aged, she became increasingly beautiful and sought out after by many potential suitors for her exotic and glowing appearance.

Additional/Optional: She was kidnapped by slave traffickers and smuggled off of Thustra to be sold on the black market. Due to her genetic hybridization, she was considered not only rare and beautiful, but unique; a one-of-a-kind (a quality highly sought after).

Alzeena
Alzeena_zpsdeftfv7r.jpg

Name: Alzeena
Specialty: Mutated, Albino
Species: Orc (Fantasy-Based)
About the species:
*Non-Star Wars Content*
Orcs are a species found commonly in the Fantasy genre, not so much Sci-Fi, however, I love this picture, and would love to incorporate the classic species into the Star Wars universe.

Orcs are a humanoid species from the planet Tolkien. Tolkien was a swampy and densely forested wetland planet part of the Mid Rim Systems. They are home to the native species Orc, who are widely known by their large sizes, bow-legs and long arms. They are generally larger than humans (and starkly different) and are physically stronger. Orcs are generally ugly and filthy, with prominent fangs, tusks, and facial features tending toward the grotesque (generally a mixture of the ape-like and pig-like). Their skin is typically a shade of green, gray, black, brown, or sometimes red.

Orcs are aggressive scavengers and opportunistic carnivores (with a taste for both in-species cannibalism and human flesh). While possessing a low cunning and crude culture of their own, they are generally portrayed as a subject race used as soldiers (or battle fodder) by beings of greater power and intelligence. Violent by nature, they will fight ferociously if compelled or directed by a guiding will, but tend towards more chaotic behavior (including cowardice) if left to their own devices. They often use boars, wolves, and wargs, and other unusual beasts for battle transport.

APPEARANCE:
Hair: Silver and gray
Eyes: Sclera Silver
Skin: Greenish-Beige
Height: 6 foot 3
Extra Details:
Small upper body with wide hips and thick thighs. Extremely muscular, especially legs.

BIO:

"Do not look upon thee, for she is deformed, and ugly."
- An Orcan woman, in reference to her slave, Alzeena

Although objectively beautiful to most Human, Near-Human, and Humanoid standards, Alzeena is considered, by her Orc civilization to be mutated, albino, and hideous. Her appearance deviates from normal Orcan biology by the paleness of her skin, the strange purple pattern over most of her face and body, and her small facial features; such as her petite and narrow nose, shrunken tusks, and round head. Because of her deviant appearance, she was disowned by her mother and sold as a slave child to a wealthier Orc family. Alzeena served a prestigious Orcan lineage whom had many ties and relations to the outside world.

A typical Orc has larger, more brute features, such as in this example.

IDEAS:
In terms of how she's fit into the Star Wars universe, there are so many ways we can incorporate her. Because she is a slave and of little Orcan value, she could be sold to someone. She could also come in contact with many other species from the galaxy. A general idea could be that someone would come to Tolkien to do business of some sort, or even your character would end up on Tolkien by accident (perhaps crash landed), and stumbled across my character, who would be unlike anything he's ever seen.

Nereida
756942_bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Nereida
Status/ Organization: Ambassador for the Kingdoms of Nereusis, Nereusian royalty
Force-sensitive: YES (but untrained with the Force)
Lightsaber: None
Specialty: Exceptional aquatic abilities, cartilaginous skeleton, night vision
Species: Nereusian
About the species:
* This is an original species, which does not formally exist in the Star Wars universe *
- Nereusians were humanoid aquatic species native to the ocean planet, Nereusis. Nereusis was a small planet in which mass is made up of majority ocean and freshwater. Nereusian's were often considered Near-Human, as their figure physically resembled that of humans. They were tall, typically between 6 and 7 feet, were bipedal with long legs, shorter torsos, and webbed toes. Their feet were similar to humans in that they had distinct toes, though were only made up of one big toe and three smaller (but still elongated) digits that were all webbed to support their aquatic lifestyle. Despite this, Nereusians had human-like five digit hands that were only partially webbed. Like many other aquatic species, Nereusians had many sea-like features, such as color skin patterns, scales, and various forms of fins that were most often found on their forearms, elbows, shins, shoulders, neck, face and head. Rather than hair on their head, Nereusians had something called a Dorsal Gown, which essentially acted like a light, soft, flowy fin that was often wide and lengthy. Additionally, the species was capable of both breathing through lungs and gills. They had a cartilaginous skeleton, which made them very flexible. They also possessed double-layered eyes that allowed them to switch from dark/night vision to light/day vision. It also worked to provide impeccable eyesight both in and out of water. Nereusians were completely amphibious – capable of living out of water as much as in.

Throughout their evolution and technological advancements, Nereusians have mainly cemented on land by the shore, and live mostly out of the water (though, they do require water-contact and much hydration to survive). They developed a complex Parliamentary government consisting of several political parties known as Kingdoms. Each Kingdom represents a geographic area and group of people (called a district), which is ruled by a group of leaders that are chosen by the people. Each Kingdom runs its own district, though, for issues pertaining to the entire planet, or outer-planet concerns, the Kingdoms gather together in unity to rule and decide. Nereusians also have a lavish and rich culture. They are highly intelligent and artistic, and embellish themselves in lavish gowns and natural jewelry (from the lands) which are often used to symbolize status and respect within the community.

APPEARANCE:
Hair: N/A – Dorsal Fin
Eyes: Sclera blue
Skin: Gray and multicoloured pattern
Height: 5 foot 10
Extra Details:
Very slim, almost lanky physique with several fins across the body. Slightly webbed fingers and toes.

BIO:

The planet of Nereusis, ruled in unision by 13 Kingdoms (districts), despite their educated and wealthy empire, have mostly failed in terms of universal communication. They have mainly stayed secluded from galactic affairs, wars, and political conflict in order to keep neutrality and peace. Though, recently, pressure on the Kingdoms to branch out led to the launch of a project known as “Galactic Gaia”. This project would created a bigger, better, more universal space station that would provide Nereusians access to other galaxies. The project would provide flights to and from Nereusis to the space station – which would be used as a terminal for other species and companies. The decision was made mainly to allow Nereusians to travel off-planet, but was mostly heavily influenced by the specie's growing interest in the Force. Nereusians are highly force-sensitive species, but lack of universal communication has not allowed them to embrace adequate training. As part of the Galactic Gaia project, the Jedi Order has joined the mission to seek out and train Nereusians, giving them that once lacked opportunity.

Nereida is a Nereusian political representative for the Kingdom of District Atlympia. She was voted by the 13 Kingdoms of Nereusis to be the planet's Ambassador and representative to the outside universe. She was chosen by both district parties, and by the people of Nereusis. She acts as the lead communicator between Nereusis and the outside world, but more specifically, works hand-in-hand with the Jedi Order to ensure both the safety and satisfaction of her people. She would be among the first of her kind to leave the homeworld to live in Coruscant. She is as intrinsically beautiful as she is respected, and very intelligent.

[ POST #8 ]
STAR WARS CHARACTERS (CONT'D)

* Below is my selection of Original (OC) Characters. Most of these characters are based off of the Star Wars universe, and use actual species from the Star Wars universe. However, there are a handful that are ORIGINAL CONTENT and non-Canon. Please note: All of my species descriptions are provided by (copied and pastied from) the Wookiepedia - Star Wars Wiki. For more information on the species and the universe, please refer to the Wookiepedia Wiki database! If you have any additional questions, please shoot me a PM! *

IMG_7697.jpg

Zelenia
mPnXDte.png

Name: Zelenia
Organization: Sith (fallen – turned Dark Jedi)
Lightsaber: Lavender/ Purple
Specialty: Uses the dark side of the Force, cartilaginous skeleton (heightened flexibility)
Species: Vahla
About the species:
The Vahla were a nomadic, near-Human species who roamed the galaxy in search of their homeworld. They were tall and slender, and possessed cartilaginous skeletons, which gave them exceptional flexibility. All were Force-sensitive, and they were regarded as having a natural shrewdness about them. Many Vahla belonged to a dark side-cult called the Ember of Vahl, and all Vahla were expected to heed the dictates of the cult's central coven.
- Homeworld: Lost Vahla homeworld
- Language: Vahla
- Extra Details: Believe in a goddess named Vahla

BIO:

Zelenia was born and raised in the highly religious culture of Vahla, where the Dark Side of the Force is worshiped. Born with ashy-white hair and fairer skin than most, she was blessed for her resemblance to the Vahla deity; the Goddess Vahl. Zelenia, like most Vahlas, was highly force sensitive, and was enrolled in the Sith Order at a very young age for training. She was taught to use the sheer rawness of her emotions in order to deepen the connection to the Force, and fuel her power. She trained under a Master who was cruel, often manipulating her emotional state in order to produce results. He was constantly unhappy with her performance, despite constantly proving her extraordinary abilities to him. He became unhealthily obsessed with her, and soon began to resort to violence to battle his desire for her. That is, until he couldn't resist her any longer, and forced himself on her. He raped and violated her, and when she tried to escape, he chained her in a dungeon. In his confinement, he tortured and abused Zelenia, trying to get her to agree to marry him. When she relentlessly refused, after months of failed attempts, he banished her from the Sith Order, and sold her to a slave dealer. She was stripped of her lightsaber, and enslaved as property.

She was soon after sold to a slum crime lord, who used her beauty and good looks to make money. He used her as a slave dancer, and promised her freedom if she performed willingly and made triple her purchase fee. She ended up earning more money in week than three dancers combined, and was able to offer him her pay-back after just 10 days. When he refused to free her without having sex with her, something in Zelenia changed. She became enraged, and for the first time, was able to yield the energy of the force in her palm without the use of a lightsaber. Completely confused with uncontrollable anger, she slayed the crime lord, and freed the slaves.

Zelenia, now free, returned to the Sith Order and surprised her Master by murdering him. She crucified his naked body, castrated him, replaced his eyeballs with his testicles, and stuffed his own phallus down his throat. All this to send a message: a lot of people were about to die. Taking back the lightsaber he had taken from her, Zelenia went on a killing rampage which would later become known as the “Sith Slaughter”. Full chaos broke out in the facility, and by the time Zelenia was done, she had killed over 200 people, freed over three dozen, and had successfully escaped.

Once the news spread across the nations, Zelenia had become a sort of antihero to many communities, including her own. She became widely known as “Dark Jedi Vahla”; and not as an evil Sith, but now as a passionate freedom fighter. In proving to the universe that raw emotions and darkness could be used in a twisted tale of good faith, Zelenia not only redefined her religion, but triggered a public galactic anarchy against both the Sith and Jedi Order.

Name: Eris
Lightsaber: White
Specialty: Highest midichlorian count since the creation of Anakin Skywalker (over 20,000 per cell), extreme destructive power when using the Force
Species: Echani
About the species:
- The Echani were a Near-Human species from the Inner Rim world Eshan. The Echani had anatomy similar to humans, but a common feature was that they had light skin, white hair and silver eyes. They exhibited among themselves a remarkable sameness in body type and facial traits. It was believed that the Echani were a result of Arkanian experimentation with the Human genome, a theory which could explain the resemblance among these members of the species.
- Homeworld: Eshan
- Extra Details: Exceptional fighters, warriors, and tactical combatants

BIO:
Eris is a young female character who's existence was first brought to the conscious of Yoda when one stormy night – 21 years ago – there was a massive “disturbance in the Force” that was so immense, it awoke nearly an entire community of force-sensitives across the universe. This was the birth of Eris, soon to be known as one of the most powerful Force users in the universe since Anakin Skywalker. It is estimated that her midichlorian count is in excess of over 20,000 per blood cell. This would make Eris not only the first female to possess such power, but it would also make her the first Force user in the history of the Echani race (a race that is not force-sensitive).

Eris is the product of genetic testing by the infamous intellects, the Arkanians. Arkanians, also not force-sensitive, have been known for their crazy experiments, and are rumored to have even created the Echani species. Through a series of years-long tests and genetic engineering, the Arkanians have secretly found a way to increase midichlorian counts in blood cells through an infusion process, which would enable species with low-counts, to then have the potential to use the Force. The experimentation, all illegal and conducted in secrecy, failed for the better half of a century, until there was a breakthrough with a Human surrogate who was impregnated with an Echani-bred fetus, specially test-tube engineered with high resilience to survive the experiments.

When the surrogate – a Human containing already high midichlorian counts – was given a DNA-enhancement infusion, her midichlorians began to duplicate. Slowly at first, and then suddenly increasing in speed – lodging the body into a critical antibody reaction, which then caused the blood cells to begin to multiply at an incredible rate. Within minutes of the infusion, the pregnant female began to convulse and objects began to launch across the room. The infusion caused an inexperienced force-user to quickly turn into an uncontrollable, unstoppable force. Before anyone could administer any sort of treatment, the facility was in chaos, and the patient surrogate was dying. With her vitals through the roof, she was flat-lining on the table. Her body and her baby were beginning to mutate. Within seconds of the sudden destructive telekinesis, the surrogate physically detonated, leaving an enormous Force-powered explosion that blew the facility to pieces. Leaving hundreds dead, millions of force-users awoke to a deep and troubling disturbance in the Force.

Adara
3060tfQ.jpg

Name: Adara
Status/ Organization: Royalty (Princess, pureblood)
Force-sensitive: NO
Specialty: Immune to most diseases and toxins
Species: Arkanian
About the species:
- The Arkanians were a near-Human species which resided primarily on the frozen planet of Arkania. Arkanians considered themselves the pinnacle of evolution, and as such many were distinctly arrogant. Arkanian scientists had been experts in genetic manipulation for millennia, and by the time of the Mandalorian Wars the species had been split into many sub-species, making it hard to determine exactly what a baseline Arkanian was. Most could pass for Human, though the most pure of blood had pure white eyes and four clawed digits on each hand. Arkanians were capable of seeing into the infrared spectrum, and their eyes were sensitive to sources of extreme heat. This was helpful on their dark and frigid homeworld, but when traveling offworld, many were forced to wear blinders on planets with hotter, younger suns. It was also not unusual for an Arkanian to enhance themselves with internal and/or external cybernetics. It was also standard practice for Arkanians to undergo genetic manipulation of their own bodies, enhancing themselves so as to be better than "lesser" species.
- Homeworld: Arkania
- Language: Arkanian
- Extra Details: Possess extreme intelligence, have four-clawed hands, and are able to see into the infrared spectrum

BIO:

Adara is a noble woman formally known as Princess Adara of Arkania or as Adara of the House of Adasca. She is a leading member of the Adasca family, who are very wealthy noblemen made up of Arkanian purebloods. The Adasca family is responsible for a large majority of planetary profits. The House of Adasca founded and run the Adasca BioMechanical Corporation of Arkania (or known simply as Adascorp), which is a vast medical corporation famous for its bioengineering and medical research. The family as well as their corporation have strong influence in the Arkanian Dominion (government). The family is also responsible for the ancient capital, Adascopolis, which strictly segregates Arkanian Offshoots (non-purebloods) from the city.

The House of Adasca was known for their involvement with many organizations on and off Arkania. Recently, Adascorp had entered a mutual agreement with several scientific and political powerhouses all searching for the same thing: disease immunity. Since the Arkanians had garnered a reputation for genetic mutation, a cure for many common disease and poisons was on the horizon. It took several years and countless failed tests before the species engineered any sort of definitive vaccine, but they did. Before the vaccine could be finalized, approved, and mass-produced for the general public, a security breach left the facility crippled. Military-grade spies broke into the medical research facility and proceeded and outward attack on the building. Shooting dead anyone that got in their way, the team of intruders moved quickly and violently to capture their target; the vaccine.

With the facility surrounded, and nowhere left to run to or hide, the Head of Adasca, Adara's father, was left trapped with nothing but a single vial of the antidote, and his daughter. In a desperate attempt to save his company's breakthrough, the royal leader stabbed the vial into Adara's arm, and injected her with the vaccine. When the intruders broke into the room only to discover the vaccine was lost in the body and blood of the Arkanian noblewoman, the masked men kidnapped the royal Princess and escaped.

Name: Kanara (known as Skyhawk)
Status/ Organization: Wanted Criminal
Force-sensitive: YES (Untrained)
Specialty: For-Hire, psychometry (ability to read the memories of objects, including dead corpses)
Species: Kiffar-Human mix
About the species:
- The Kiffar were a species of Near-Humans from the planet Kiffu. About one in a hundred Kiffar had the ability to read the memories of inanimate objects—including formerly animate objects like corpses—by touch, an ability known as psychometry. It was not, however, normal for a Kiffar to be able to read the living. Visually, they were comparable to any Human except for their distinct facial markings. These markings, called qukuuf, applied as tattoos when young, were passed down through families on the mother's side, except for on those rare occasions where an individual's mother was not a Kiffar, in which case the father's markings were taken on. 
- Homeworld: Kiffu
- Language: Basic
- Extra Details: One in one hundred possessed psychometry, force-sensitive, facial tattoos

BIO:

Kanara is a Kiffar-Human mix, who was abandoned by her mother as an infant. She spent most of her upbringing bouncing from orphanage to orphanage. The instability caused her to develop into a child troublemaker and later into a delinquent. By her late teens, Kanara was mostly homeless and poor, and lived off of the streets of the Coruscant underworld. She predominant grew into a lifestyle of general crime, adhering to the many criminal ways of Slum District G17 (area of the underworld that contained bars, cabarets, gang hangouts, gun market, etc.). Despite her upbringing, Kanara was extremely intelligent, cunning, and charming, and used these characteristics to build a reputation for herself as a legitimate criminal. Known mostly for her skills in thievery, Kanara became a wealthy and prominent figure in the Coruscant underworld and became a popular choice For-Hire. By her 20s, Kanara had become known as Skyhawk – and after stealing extreme valuables and for her involvement in organized crime, earned her name onto a Most Wanted list.

Having little knowledge of her roots other than the facial tattoos her mother left her, Kanara discovered her Kiffar ancestry at a young age, since she was highly force-sensitive, and was able to see and feel memories and emotions from inanimate objects. Living mostly on her own, Kanara self-taught herself the unique ways of psychometry, without the use of formal training. This ability became a key aspect in her life as well as her criminal career – giving her the upper hand in many facets of the underworld.

Kanara is extremely difficult to catch, as she is mainly untraceable due to her disconnected upbringing. Because she has no family, little to few friends, and no legitimate legal identity, she is known mostly as a virtual ghost to society. She is a barely recognizable face among a city containing millions of individuals. Those who tracked her knew simply that she was female, near-human, and that she was referred to as “Skyhawk”. But, to Kanara's dismay, she was accidentally captured on a private security camera, one which she failed to disconnect on a job. Unfortunately, in the photograph, Skyhawk's face is covered from the eyes down, and she is hooded. The photo is also of poor quality, but did manage to identify part of her forehead tattoo. Although her head was mostly covered by a big hood, the two circles above her eyebrows were foggily captured on the image, along with her distinct ghostly white irises.

Name: Damaris
Status/ Organization: Independent Flight Corp. (IFC)
Specialty: Exceptionally and reputable pilot
Species: Half Nautolan, Half Mirialan
About the species:

- The Nautolans, sometimes referred to as the Nautiloids, were an amphibious humanoid species from the planet Glee Anselm. Nautolans possessed physiology common to amphibious species, including low light vision and excellent swimming skills. They stood an average of 1.8 meters, had smooth green, blue, or brown skin, and large black or dark maroon eyes with lids that were seldom used. They were capable of breathing underwater; however, unlike other water-based species, Nautolans did not experience difficulties out of water. Nautolans possessed exceptional olfactory and pheromone-sensing skills, enhanced by head-tresses. These tendrils were used to detect the emotional state of another being, but were most effective underwater. Within Nautolan culture, the ability to sense pheromone changes was an essential part of the communication process. All Nautolans had fourteen sensory tentacles and multiple hearts, which were capable of beating separately.

- Mirialans were a species of near-Humans native to the planet Mirial. Their appearance varied from yellow-green skin to paler skin very similar to many Humans. Mirialans were very flexible and agile, making them fast and formidable foes. The Mirialan people were religious and practiced a primitive understanding of the Force. They believed each individual's actions contributed to their destiny. A Mirialan would place a unique, often geometrically repeated tattoo on their face and hands to signify that they had completed a certain test or task, or achieved sufficient aptitude for a certain skill. The number of tattoos would thus often act as a good indicator of how mature and/or skilled a Mirialan was.

BIO:

Damaris is a leading member of the Independent Flight Corp. (IFC), an organization and dedicated to extensive pilot training and specializing mainly in flight-for-hires. Pilots who are licensed through IFC are reputable pilots, praised for their practice under the Corp., which provides substantial training both in combat, and out, as well as using a wide range of different aircrafts. Within IFC, there are different levels of ranked pilots that work in a ladder-system. The higher the rank, the more trained and better you are. Full licensing (highest rank) takes years, and completion is incredibly difficult. Of those who enter IFC, only about 5% of them will graduate with full licenses. Those certified under IFC are considered some of the best pilots in the industry.

Name: Zroza'krudu'duotta (Zroza)
Status/ Organization: Dark Knight (Ex-Sith)
Lightsaber: Red
Specialty: Uses the dark side of the Force, exceptional combat, night vision
Species: Chiss Mix
About the species:
- The Chiss were a tall, blue-skinned Near-Human civilization from the planet Csilla in the Unknown Regions, best known to most Humans as the people to which Grand Admiral Thrawn belonged. Due to the remote position of their home territory in the Chiss Ascendancy they remained largely an enigma to the rest of the galaxy, and contact with outsiders was limited even in the days of the Galactic Alliance.
Homeworld: Csilla
Language: Cheunh, Sy Bisti, Minnisiat, Other languages
Extra details: Not normally force-sensitive, good night vision

BIO:

Zroza'krudu'duotta is a Chiss mix and anarchist commonly known as Zrora for short (pronounced Z-roar-a). She is the leading founder of the anarchist mercenary group called the Dark Knights. The Dark Knights are made up of fallen Jedis, Dark Jedis, and fallen/estranged Sith who have rejected the ideologies of both the Jedi and Sith Order. They are force-users who do not identify solely to one Order or the other. They are extremists who are at war with corruption, as well as evil. All members of the Dark Knight organization share a united belief – that one does not have to adhere strictly to one side of the force, or the other. Dark Knights believe both light and dark can be used together to achieve optimal meaning and use. Most Dark Knights have fallen from the Sith Order in order to escape its evil. Those who have fallen from the Jedi Order do not embrace evil, but rather, believe that the aggression-free and emotion-free ways of the Jedi are too weak, and not abrasive enough to create change.

Name: Amaranth
Organization: Floriq Clan (Tribe)
Specialty: Blubber, low-light vision, underwater vision, exceptional hearing, agility
Species: Faunian (Original Species)
About the species:
*Original Content*
Faunians are a primitive humanoid species native to the planet Faunica.

Faunica is a densely swamped planet within the Unknown Regions. It is most known for its stunning fauna and floral, which at night illuminate with the glow from the three orbiting moons. Although a small globe, Faunica is very rich in minerals and rare crystals. Since the new discovery of this planet and its valuable resources, it has been recently colonized by non-native species, organizations, and companies looking to profit or benefit from access to these lands. Although welcoming at first, the native Faunians have recently become unsettled with recent efforts to exploit their lands.

Faunians are a fairly tall species, with the male average height nearing 7 feet, and females around 6 feet. Faunians have thick, smoothly-glossed skin that comes in varying shades of green. They have a thin layer of blubber under the surface of their skin, which allows them to withstand colder temperatures than the baseline human (and most near-human species). Additional to this, both males and females are muscular and very agile. Faunians possess 3-digit fingers and a thumb on each hand, rather than the usual four. They have long animal-like ears that allow them exceptional hearing. Their eyes range in color from brown, to purple, to black, and are also capable of seeing clearly in dark, low-lighting as well as allow them the ability to see underwater (and even in murky, swamp conditions).

Because Faunica is situated outside the Mid Rim and even further than the Outer Rim, the culture and traditions of the Faunian species vastly deviates from formal galactic standards. They are not educated in the ideologies of the Force, and do not associate with Coruscant. Because of their distance from mainstream and unexplored region, they are not technologically immersed and live a simple, primal lifestyle. They are a very religious species, however will not divulge their beliefs to outsiders. However, it is known that Faunians are strict vegetarians, and do not eat the flesh of any sort of animal. Instead, their diets are made up of a wide assortment of local fruits and vegetables, as well as some animal by-products (excluding eggs).

BIO:

Amaranth is a local/native on planet Faunica. She is the leader of the Floriq Clan; one of the many tribes of people among the lands.

Faunians are very anal with their religion, and there is a strict no-tell rule pertaining to outsiders and their religious traditions. However, their tight-lipped behaviour is as a result of their connection with the Force. Many Faunians are force-sensitive, and those who have this connection to the Force, which they call "Am'ma", are consider blessed and "chosen" by Am'ma, so more of these individuals are birth-right leaders.

Amaranth would be one of those people. She is a respected leader because she has a deep connection with Am'ma, the Force, and because of this, she is very persuasive (capable of controlling people to certain extents), as well as her abilities to sense and feel emotions of others. Because her culture worships this connection, she has practiced with the Force since she was a child, and is capable of telekinesis and some degree of mind control.

All this knowledge, however, is kept hidden from outsiders.

IDEAS:
Her role in the roleplay will heavily depend on the role of your character (and what brings him to the Unknown Regional planet Faunica).

Name: Xenia
Specialty: Assassin and mercenary, exceptional archer and combatant
Species: Ferroan (Posing as a Pantoran)
About the species:
Ferroans were pale-blue skinned humanoids with gold eyes. Most females had white hair but some had traditional black hair. They were from Ferro and had colonized the inner Ferro systems. They were known for their independence, reclusive manner, and for not often leaving their homes. A Ferroan year was equal to 3 standard years. On Zonama Sekot, they celebrated Uniting Day. They were the colonists of Zonama Sekot and believed in the Potentium.

BIO:

Xenia is a professional archer who never misses her target. She is a mercenary and rarely, an assassin, who's identity to the galaxy is widely unknown. Because it is so rare for Ferroans to leave their native planet, Xenia never identifies herself as someone from Ferro. Instead, she is constantly faking her identity by posing as a Pantoran, and sometimes even a Wroonian. Although she does bear striking resemblance to both the Pantoran and Wroonian species, there is one distinct difference, and it is the shade of her eyes. Rather than yellow irises, Xenia has gold pigment in her eyes; which glow in their saturated color.

Aeza
RfgpZaF.jpg

Name: Aeza'veka
Organization: Club LUSH
Specialty: Exceptional singer and dancer
Species: Twi'lek
About the species:
Twi'leks, sometimes referred to disparagingly as "Tail-heads", were an omnivorous humanoid species originating from the planet Ryloth. They tended to eat cultivated molds, fungi, and rycrit meat. Their distinctive features included colorful skin, which varied in pigment from individual to individual, and a pair of shapely prehensile tentacles that grew from the base of their skulls. The tentacles, called "brain-tails", "lekku", "tchun-tchin", or "head-tails" were advanced organs used for communication and cognitive functions. Twi'leks possessed a fairly standard humanoid vocal structure and were capable of learning most alien languages; however, they usually preferred their native language of Ryl, which incorporated subtle movement of the lekku. When they wished, they could even communicate in complete secrecy using their versatile brain-tails. Twi'lek females were often used as slaves or dancers because of their beauty.

BIO:

Club LUSH is one of the most infamous underground super clubs buried in the ever-growing black market of Coruscant. Having now become a center haven for illegal activity and unlawful negotiations, it is a high-end night club and bar harboring customers from crooks, to criminals, to even corrupt politicians. Club LUSH had them all. Despite its flagrant reputation, it is deemed virtually untouchable; protected by its bound criminal ties and cemented fortunes. Many called it "illegally legal", but still, it grew from a hole in the wall to a glorious empire.

Now, it employed dozens of artists of various talents, from your typical exotic pole dancers and club singers, to aerial artists and accomplished musical groups - there was entertainment to suit many tastes. Though, one particular entertainer, a young Twi'lek named Aeza (Ay-zah), had gained recent popularity among Club LUSH frequenters. She was was standard club singer, with incredible vocals and spellbinding and voluptuous movemenst. She as skilled with her voice as she was with her hips and her eyes - capable of rendering even the strongest of men completely smitten. Although locally acclaimed, she was not a free woman. Imprisoned to the owner of Club LUSH, a notorious drug lord known only by his street name Grim after becoming indebted to him, she was not a star, but a slave.

Name: Tazaria “Tazmaniac"
Specialty: Assassin and mercenary, exceptional shooter and combatant
Species: Zeltron
About the species:
Zeltrons were a near-Human species, made physically distinctive by their skin which came in different shades of red ranging from light pink to deep red, and hair which could be red or blue. Most of them were considered highly attractive by Human, near-Human, and even some non-humanoid standards. They possessed two biological traits of note. The first was that they all produce potent pheromones, similar to the Falleen species, which enhanced their attractiveness and likeability. The second was a limited telepathic ability, used to project emotions onto others, as well as allowing them to read and even feel the emotions of others; some Zeltrons were hired by the Exchange for this ability. Because of their telepathic ability, positive emotions such as happiness, love and pleasure became very important to them, while negative ones such as anger, fear, or depression were shunned.

BIO:

Many have described Tazaria, known only by the pseudonym “Tazmaniac”, as a psychopath. Since gaining recognition in the past few years for her insurmountable amount of kills, Tazmaniac has become one of the Most Wanted criminals and assassins in the Galactic region. Known most commonly by her trademark, a Gasglow smile, which she leaves on every single one of her victims. Also dubbed the “Gasglow Killer”, her kills normally of people who are of political or criminal significance. Although some victims may appear to be innocent citizens, investigations are consistently leading to secrets of the individual, normally revolving around themes of corruption, drug and sex trafficking, paedophilia, rape and hidden violence.

Name: Tzipporah
Organization: N/A - Blackmarket / Coruscant Underground (slums)
Specialty: Thievery, racing, B&E, arms dealing

BIO:

Tzipporah is a young Human female who's grown up in the slums of Coruscant. Orphaned as a baby, she has spent all of her life jumping from foster homes and orphanages. Constantly in and out of the system, Tzipporah lead a life juvenile delinquency which carried over to adulthood. At an early age she began down a path of petty crimes; particularly with breaking and entering, trespassing, arms (weapons) dealing and trafficking, hover-racing and theft. However, recently, she has lost her license in driving or flying any sort of mechanical aircraft or automobile due to her extensive history in racing, speeding, and general criminal deviance.

Tzipporah is always armed with a gun or blaster of some kind, as well as a pack of cigarettes. If not found in the blackmarket underground, she can be found zipping through the busy streets of Coruscant on a modified (illegal) hover-board. She is extraordinary stubborn, head-strong, and cunning. Her quick wit and daring personality have made her hard to catch and difficult to deal with. She is quite alternative in appearance, with bright red hair (shaved on one side of her head), a nose ring, as well as her belly button, tongue and nipples pierced (optional). Her fashion sense is normally a mix between punk-rock and grunge, which matches her taste in music. Despite her typical city scoundrel profile, she does possess two particularly unique characteristics: 1) A large scar running over her eye and side of her face, and 2) her bionic arm.

Pairings:
Because Tzipporah is such a versatile character, she can be paired with someone in virtually any role. Aside from the stereotypical Jedi or Sith pairing, she can also cross paths with other criminals, smugglers, pilots/drivers, the Coruscant Security Force (Coruscant Police/ law enforcement), bounty hunter, wealthy businessmen or property owner, etc. Someone could either be after her due to something she stole (which she wouldn't realize was so valuable), or she could even cross paths with a random (for example, get caught in a crossfire/ a fight of some sort). Although a criminal, she would never leave someone in need behind/ on the side of the road. I could also follow a sort of "damsel in distress" style plotline (though she would be reluctant for help) in which she is being targeted and your character intervenes. She could also be hunted down by someone due to her parents/ origins (unknown to her). I'm open to ideas!

RE: SUPER Heroes & Heroines & The STAR WARS Universe

- mistake bump
tried to edit and accidentally pressed "reply" and posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom