Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A forbidden Love (me xZara)

"That's what you get for being a meanie.I'm guessing it feels better then it taste?" Claire joked as she rubbed the top of her back helping her to get through the coughing fit. She knew it was a joke and just smiled as there was so much more that could have ended it. Yet the two of them were resistant and continued to love each other just as much despite each day seeming to add a new obstacle for them to get past.

As the two cuddled on the bed Claire shifted a hand up running a few fingers few her hair as she enjoyed the closeness the two of them shared. She never felt any feelings of lust towards Halyna as her desire for them to take the next step was so they could be closer. She didn't see her as another notch to put on her wall but the last one she would need or ever want.

After fifteen minutes the girls returned and helped removed the mud mask from their faces and wash off what stray bits had gotten on them. With the spa portion of their day done Claire lead the two of the down to the ground floor to spend so time pool side. Just like the spa upstairs the pool area was decorated in a tropical fashion with lots of plants in the area masking the interior walls. "So do you want to go out tonight for dinner or order in. Was thinking room service and a cheesy romance movie." Claire asked setting their stuff down on large lounge bed big enough for two.

Halyna laughed once her coughing fit was over. She was tempted to put a bit in Claire's mouth to show her how it tasted but she didn't want to ruin this moment in her arms by being silly. Halyna closed her eyes as Claire ran her fingers through her hair and pressed her body more against her lover's, sighing in contentment. She had longed for this moment for some time and looked forward to the day where this could happen daily.

She was stirred from her dose as the too girls returned and she moved back onto her own bed so that they could take off her face mask. When it was off, her skin felt much softer and less tired and after Claire's own mask was done, both of them took the elavator down to the pool area.

"Room service and romance movie sounds amazing babe." Halyna said giving Claire a quick kiss on the cheek. "You really now how to show a girl a good time" she smiled at Claire as she slid into the warm water of the pool. "Come on in" she said and splashed Claire on the side.

"Glad you agree cutie want tonight to be perfect for us. which means you get to pick the movie since I suck at picking them."Claire answered back giving her a quick kiss back on the cheek.She tried to move out of the way of being splashed but was too slow though she was glad that the pool was heated.

She hopped in causing a small splash around Halyna as she waded over towards her using her arm to a small wave of water in the direction of her. Once near by she latched her arms around her hugging her tight as she kissed her on the lips. Even the mild contact between the two of them was enough for Claire as she really did enjoy just being around her.

"Where would you want to move to? If you could pick any place in the world?" Claire asked a mostly curious about her ideal spot to settle down."I've always wanted to live out in the woods or the suburbs away from all the tall buildings of the city.

Halyna squealed with pleasure as Claire jumped in near her, splashing her. She tried to fend off her approaching lover by backing off deeper into the water and splashing as she approached but she was finally captured in Claire's arms and let her feet come off the floor, floating as Claire claimed her prize and kissed her. She wrapped her own arms around Claire and drifted in her embrace loving how their wet bodies felt together. Other people were in the pool with them but she didn't care, to her it was if it was just the two of them alone.

Halyna thought for a moment when she was asked the question. "I've wanted to live away from it all too but always kinda wanted to be by the beach, perhaps even on the beach, secluded by the waves." She kissed Claire on the cheek again as she replied.

Claire could feel the eyes of others on them and even over heard a few whispers as people passed around them. She had never been found of public displays of affection finding them immature but that was before she had met the love of her life. She didn't care if everyone stopped what they were doing and began to watch she wasn't going to ease back.

Claire twirled her hips back and forth swing Halyna in the water smiling as felt her lips on her cheek. "That would be nice , and if it's really secluded we won't need swimsuits." Claire replied back giving her a bit of a wink before kissing her forehead."Though i do burn easily so I'll need your help with it when we move there or vacation there." Claire added this time kissing her lips afterwards.

Being swayed by Claire in the pool, pressed close to her body was a beautiful experience, one that she hoped they would share again at there home or vacation home in the future. She giggled as Claire winked at her and kissed her forehead, talking about swimming nude. "You're not helping yourself convince me that a forest house is better there." She smiled and listened as she went on to speak of perks of a beach house. "Yeah, you really aren't selling a house in the woods." She laughed again and met her kiss closing her eyes.

She stayed in Claire's arms a few more minutes, smiling at her true love before putting her feet down and gently swimming towards the side of the pool. "How about we have that race huh? What should the prize be or better still, what does the loser have to do for the winner?" She said grinning.

"Any place with you would be wonderful. We could do that anywhere especially if our cabin was built by a lake." Claire said kissing her one more time before she let Halyna drift out of her arms. She followed her her over to the side of the pool holding the rim of pool while her legs were pushing against the wall to help her get a head start. "MMmm how about loser has to be the other's pool girl while we'down here."

Once the two had agreed on the terms of the race Claire counted back from three and ended with go to start the race to the other side. Claire pushed off against the wall and began doing a breast stroke going as fast as she could. She wasn't the best swimmer but she could hold her own in a race,plus it was a win win for her as she didn't mind the losing terms.

Stretching out at the wall, Halyna laughed at Claire's terms. "It'll be nice to have you as my pool girl babe. Why not just give up now and you can save your energy. She laughs confidently and holds onto the wall, ready to push off. She tenses up, listening to Claire's count down and pushed off the wall.

She too opted for breaststroke but Halyna was slightly quicker and began to pull away from Claire. She looked back, a huge grin on her face thinking how she had beaten her and how she was going to enjoy her prize but then, disaster struck. Not looking where she was going, Halyna crashed into another pool user, a grumpy looking old man with quite the beer belly. She peered past him and saw Claire taking the lead and knew that there was no chance to catch back up.

"Hey, watch where you're going. There others in this pool aside from you and your floozy you know he said before waddling off into the shallow end leaving Halyna blushing bright red from the crash and also from the defeat. She slowly drifted over to Claire, not looking forward to the reception she would receive after acting so cocky before.

"Not a chance Claire called out trying to put more energy into her stroke to regain what ground she had lost to her lover. With Claire being a little behind could see the man wandering into her path and she could see that Halyna wasn't paying him much attention. "Watch...." She tried to call out but stopped as she saw the two of them collide so close to the finish line.

Claire met Halyna half way over and instead of greeting her with a cocky attitude she wrapped her arms around her hugging he. "it was close and you should have won. But Now you're mine for the rest of the afternoon.Next time all you got to do is keep you're eyes open" Claire said finishing it with a little bit of teasing. She kissed her softly on the lips. "Now I'm thinking an afternoon snack why don't you fetch some fries and a milkshake. And you may get something for yourself."She said smiling as she began to take advantage of her prize. They parted ways briefly as Claire went back to the lounge they had claimed and spread out the two towels and laid down on one of them while she waited.

Halyna was glad that Claire didn't make a big deal out of winding her up, something she couldn't say she would have done. She hugged back gratefully and smiled as she spoke. "Oh I but I did have my eyes open, I had my eyes on the prize" she said giving Claire a playful nudge. She sighed at Claire's request but a deal was deal. "Right away your highness, how very kind of you." She said sticking her tongue out before swimming over to the side and climbing out.

She watched Claire lay out their towels as she went to search for a place she could order food and quickly a booth manned by a staff member. She placed Claire's and her own order, putting the bill on the room they were staying in. The food didn't take long and soon she was laden with fries and two glasses of ice cold milkshake on her way back to the loungers. She placed Claire's food down first and then her own. "Is their anything else I can do for you madame" she said in her best butler voice and having grown up around them her whole life, she had a pretty good one.

Claire smiled hearing Halyna get in the role of acting like a butler for the rest of the afternoon at the pool She felt a little odd and wasn't going to overly take advantage of it as she didn't want to work her too hard. By the time Halyna returned back Claire was already laying down and switched to a more enticing pose for a moment. "Thank you, good help is so hard to come by these days." Claire joked as she took her own shake and took a few sips from it.

"Yes dear you can feed me a few." Claire said smiling as she motioned for Halyna to sit on the lounge bed next to her. She kept her mouth slightly open to make it easier for her. After a few she gave her a break to let her enjoy her half of the snack. Claire laid back in the bed letting out a content sigh of joy as she gazed over at her lover. "You're next task is a hard one so I understand if you don't want to do it. I want you to be my snuggle buddy."Claire said pausing for a moment to build up suspense.

Halyna laughed dryly when she heard Claire's backhanded compliment after laying her own food down. She gave Claire a certain look as she asked to be fed but sat down beside her regardless and picked up a few of her fries to feed her with. "Of course Madame" she said as you slid the first fry into her mouth. As she did so, she noticed more looks from the people around her and blushed heavily. Thankfully however Claire became satisfied after after few fries and let Halyna drink her shake and have a few fries herself. When she was done, she too was going to lay back on her own lounger when Claire gave her next command.

"Oh madame, this is highly unorthodox. What if you're parents were to find out." Her butler voice cracked as she began to laugh at the last part. She smiled at Claire and then joined her on her lounger and snuggled up next to the girl she loved. "This isn't such a bad job after all." She says, her face inches from Claire's.

Claire smiled softly hearing her love laugh a bit at her own question causing her to snickering herself. "They'll learn to deal with it or live with out me in their life." Claire answered as she wrapped an arm around Halyna as they snuggled together. "Glad you like this job because I may need you to do it every day."She added before kissing her lightly on the forehead. She was done using her as a servant as she didn't want to cause her too much embarrassment. That and today was meant for them to relax and she wanted her lover to have to do as little as possible.

"Thank you for being a good pool girl, this is the last thing I will ask you to do." Claire said nuzzling her head into her a bit like a cat. Despite the odd stare from a passerby Claire was completely at peace as she closed her eyes still holding her lover with both hands.

"Every day?" Halyna asked in mock surprise. "Well it does have a lot of perks and between you and me" she said in a hushed whisper, looking around conspiratorially, "I think my boss is gorgeous". She grinned at Claire, loving how close to her soul mate she was. Halyna took her last command seriously and began stroking Claire's hair as she cutely buried her head into her. Her other hand rubbed her back softly and once Claire had closed her eyes, she too let her own flutter closed and focused purely on the arms holding her firmly in place.

Claire just smiled at her joke as the two of them stayed in character for a bit as they held each other close." Oh you do, don't worry flattery gets you every where here." Claire joked back still keeping her eyes closed. She wasn't tired but she found it easy to fall asleep in the arms of her lover. Her hands softly easing her to sleep as she felt the warmth of her body next to her own.

She wasn't sure how long she was out for as she slowly opened her eyes smiling as they were still cuddled up together. she wasn't sure if Halyna was asleep so she just laid there her hands softly caressing her back and side. Despite her arm being numb from how she passed out she didn't move as she didn't want to wake her up.

Back
Top Bottom