Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A forbidden Love (me xZara)

Halyna returned to her table, head still low and feeling terrible. She had never met that woman in here life before that moment and yet she had treated Halyna as if she were something she had stepped in. She produced a tissue from her purse and began dabbing her face and with a quick check of her pocket mirror, she was relieved to see her makeup hadn't run. Drying her eyes did nothing to fix how she felt however. Claire's mother would never accept her being a lesbian let alone accept that she was in a relationship with Halyna Spencer.

Halyna slowly finished of her food and saw Claire's mother exit the lady's room looking rather smug. She sat down at her table, not having noticed Halyna sat nearby and proceeded to brag about "making the Spencer brat cry". Claire's dad was in stitches at the story while Jason and his parents laughed politely but it was visible they didn't understand the joke.

Claire's voice snapped Halyna from her watching and she turned to see her lover leave the restaurant, telling her to do the same. Halyna didn't need to be told twice and once Claire was out of sight, she sprung after her and met her outside of the restaurant. Halyna's face said it all as they looked at each other and tears began to glisten in her eyes again.

Tonight was clearly not going well for either of the two of them as both were on the verge of tears and their situation seemed nearly impossible to fix. At least based on tonight's interaction between Halyna and Claire's mother. Claire knew her parents were bad people but to shred an innocent girl to pieces over something she didn't do was too far.

Claire smiled weakly seeing her lover come out of the restaurant and immediately wrapping her arms around her as the two of them walked out of view."I'm sorry bunny love."Claire said softly said wiping away a few tears from her eyes. "I knew she was mean but that was uncalled for." Claire whispered feeling bad that she had to just listen to keep their charade going."I should have stepped in and tried to stop her.I should have done something" Claire added holding her a little tighter as she beat up herself for her inaction.

"On the bright side I have some time before. I'm gonna tell my parents sometime this week, maybe it will change things or at least get them to cancel this solo trip." Claire said before kissing her on the lips trying to cheer her up some. "I don't care if we have to run away and start from scratch we'll be okay as long as we have each other." She add still using a free hand to dry her eyes.

Claire's embrace kept Halyna from crying again and she burried her head into Claire's shoulders once they were out of view. She listened to Claire's apology and could tell she blamed herself for what happened in the bathroom and that was something she just wouldn't have. She looked up at Claire with a serious face. "Don't you dare blame yourself for what your mother did." She said, "It was her who upset me and if you had stopped her, it would have made everything so much worse. You couldn't have helped m so don't think about what you could have done." Halyna kissed Claire tenderly on the lips to show she meant what she said.

"Are you just going to come out to your parents or tell them about us?" Halyna asked, thinking it was time for her to act too. "Because I'll do the same with my parents. It can't just be you who is going through this and if things go bad, we do what you say. We start a new life. I'll be able to get money together if need be, I know the family account number. Even if I took a million they wouldn't notice for weeks." She said this sourly knowing how much damage money had done to their families.

Claire smiled down at Halyna feeling a little better about the whole thing after her words and kisses. To her it was a clear sign that the two of them were meant to be since they could both lift each other's spirit by being there. "I won't cutie still feel bad for what she sad though. My dad is gonna tell my the whole story tonight since I need to know why your family is pure evil. Despite you being so cute and adorable."Claire said giving her a few kisses as they held each other.

"I think us coming out is enough of a shock to our stick in the mud parents so I'll leave your name out of it. Plus after your first run in with mommy dearest I don't see my parents ever liking you." Claire said trying her best to remain as cheerful as she could despite the world turning against them. "I will try and have my portion signed over it, they were suppose to when I graduated. If needed I'll use playing along with Jason as leverage to get them to do it. losing money is always a great motivator for them." Claire added not feeling great about using that method but she would needed it if things came down to that.

"How likely could you take an overnight trip? There's a good spa hotel in town and I might be staying there this week to unwind before my trip?" Claire asked as she desperately wanted to be able to cuddle up and just sleep next to her

kinky-bunny said:
Claire smiled down at Halyna feeling a little better about the whole thing after her words and kisses. To her it was a clear sign that the two of them were meant to be since they could both lift each other's spirit by being there. "I won't cutie still feel bad for what she sad though. My dad is gonna tell my the whole story tonight since I need to know why your family is pure evil. Despite you being so cute and adorable."Claire said giving her a few kisses as they held each other.

"I think us coming out is enough of a shock to our stick in the mud parents so I'll leave your name out of it. Plus after your first run in with mommy dearest I don't see my parents ever liking you." Claire said trying her best to remain as cheerful as she could despite the world turning against them. "I will try and have my portion signed over it, they were suppose to when I graduated. If needed I'll use playing along with Jason as leverage to get them to do it. losing money is always a great motivator for them." Claire added not feeling great about using that method but she would needed it if things came down to that.

"How likely could you take an overnight trip? There's a good spa hotel in town and I might be staying there this week to unwind before my trip?" Claire asked as she desperately wanted to be able to cuddle up and just sleep next to her

Halyna calmed hearing that Claire wasn't blaming herself and relaxed further into her lover's arms. "Cute and adorable huh?" Halyna said grinning happily at Claire. "You really do know how to say that right things to cheer me up" she met Claire's quick kisses and nodded as she heard Claire's plan. "We should do it on the same day so we can act if something goes bad. I think you'll have it worse though, my parents probably won't even believe me and don't worry, I don't see myself ever liking them so at least we agree on something."

Halyna felt giddy just at the proposal of the overnight spa break. "You wouldn't be able to keep me away babe", her grin faded however as she heard why she was going. "So you still have to go with Jason for the weekend?" She asked glumly. "Are you going to tell him?"

"Good thing I'm not trying to jeep you away."Claire said giving her a bit of a wink and another kiss on the lips. She let out a bit of a sigh as this whole thing was made complicated by her mother. She really didn't want to go but she felt like she didn't have much say as her parents were still in control of her life. "I don't know ...I really don't. I'm gonna try to get out of it but I doubt I will be able to do so.And I will tell him if it gets that far" Claire explained a bit of exhaustion in her voice as the whole double love life and secrets were wearing her down a bit.

"How about this I'll book it a room for tomorrow night, I think we could both use a day to unwind and not deal with this mess. Once we've had out day trip we can tell our parents together and go from there."Claire said smiling down at her. "I should go back in I'll text you all the details later on tonight when I get home." Claire said before giving her one last long passionate kiss before she went inside.

She rejoined the table and took her seat joining in the small talk as the others finished their meals while she just had water. The talk for most of the dinner was on their trip and the goal of the families merging as it now seemed more likely to the two sets of parents. She played along as well as she could but she couldn't muster much enthusiasm for it.

Halyna listened to Claire's plan and just nodded. She didn't envy her at all, having to tell her fiance that she was a lesbian on the weekend they were supposed to first sleep together. "I really hope your parents will cancel it after you tell them." She said, knowing that they likely wouldn't but Claire's talk about their little escape kept her excited. The mention that she would book a room, not rooms filled Halyna with a huge range of emotions, excitement of course but also nervousness too. Was she ready to give herself to Claire in such a way?

Halyna wordlessly nodded and kissed Claire back as passionately as he received, not being able to help a soft moan escape her lips.

She watched longingly as Claire walked back in the restaurant but gave her a few minutes before going on herself. It was co!d outside so he shivered now not in her lover's embrace but a thought came to her out there and she quickly opened her phone and searched and purchased something for quick delivery the next morning. She blushed bright red when she pressed to buy it but she hoped it would show Claire she was ready.

When back at her table, Halyna cringed as she heard the loud conversation coming from Claire's table. They were talking as if Claire and Jason were already married.

With out any more distractions from Halyna the rest of the dinner dragged on for Claire as the parents of the two kids began talking of joining the families and prospect of future plans for the merged company. Claire's mother was purposefully being loud bringing the volume up when she spot Halyna coming back in.For her it was a bit of bragging as the move would crush her parent's company.

Claire merely sipped on her water adding in short answers here and there but no one seemed to noticed her lack of enthusiasm as they were too busy congratulating themselves. She was curious if Jason was even on board with this though he did seem genuinely interested but she didn't know if it was for more reason beyond being forced together with an attractive girl. It seemed that only Claire was getting the short up the stick in this deal and there was little she could do to change that.

Thankfully the other family excused themselves after picking up the tab for all of them and they left after a few moments of final words. Claire's family didn't stay much longer as they walked out and were picked up by their driver and began to head home." Well that wasn't too bad, despite your sickness getting i the way."Claire's mom said leaning back in her seat as she handed Claire back her phone. "It was nice to see you try dear and hopefully you're trip will be much better."She added giving her a bit of a smug smile. Claire just let it roll off her which was hard to do as she couldn't stand being around her mother after tonight as she needed to be on their good side. "Mom said to ask you about the rivalry with the Spencers, only caught a glimpse of their daughter while in the bathroom." Claire asked changing the subject but also pandering a bit to them.

"Ah yes the Spencers a family of whores and con-artist, only reason they are anything is because of what they did to our family four generations ago. You see my great great grandfather was dating one of them before his family choose a more suitable partner. He was on the brink of a new idea while they were together and had yet to get the patent on it. Well when he went to file it there was an issue that a similar one was just filled by their family. It's happened to others they use their women to seduce other rich families and steal ideas. " Her father explained focusing on Claire. "That's what that family does they use people to gain power and money. most families have accepted their apology but not us. Don't trust them I'm glad they don't have a son other wise you would be a perfect target." Her added.

Claire only nodded her head giving a nervous laugh at the last part."Yeah good thing they only have a daughter."Claire joked back. Her heart sank knowing that the feud between them wouldn't be settled and that neither of her parents would trust Halyna.

It seemed as Claire's mother had spotted Halyna fully now as she ensured that her infuriating voice carried, especially when discussing details of bring down her parent's company. She did her best to ignore the abuse and tried to act extremely pleased when her ice cream arrived as if nothing wrong had happened.

Eventually she finished her meal just as Jason's family left the table and ordered the bill. She was half tempted to say that Claire's mom was footing the bill and make a run for it but she knew that was pretty and something that would make her as bad as her.

As she payed, she tried to say goodbye with her eyes to Claire before leaving and being driven back to her mansion. She was met by her mother eager to hear every detail about the night so she again tried not to lie by saying her date seemed distant that night but had offered her a spa day at a fancy hotel the next day.

"Such a gentleman." Her mom said, "he probably noticed how tense you've been these last few days" . Halyna just nodded and realised her nerves must be becoming visible. She hated the situation they were in and hoped that when she came out tomorrow, things would change for the better.

After getting saying she needed an early start, she excused herself and got changed into a short night dress and climbed into bed. She grabbed her phone and before texting Claire good night, she made sure her order was on its way to arrive before she left for the spa. She layed her phone down and smiled as she closed her eyes knowing she had lovely suprise waiting for Claire tomorrow evening.

The ride home for Clair was just as bad as dinner as her mother wouldn't shut up about Jason going on how she knew they would be a cute couple and how good it was going to be for the family. Even her father gave her a sympathetic smile as he tried to reel her back. "I'm gonna head off for a day trip tomorrow, just to The Webster with a friend, gonna spend the night so we can drink if we want to."Claire said once her mother had stopped talking for a while. "Good idea you'll be nice and relax for you're trip."Her mother chimed back giving Claire a small break as it would be one less thing to fight about.

Once home Claire hugged her parents goodnight and dashed up to her room and began packing an overnight bag for the morning she made sure to throw in her best night wear. After that she took care of the reservation booking them a suite on the top floor with a balcony, on top of that she threw in a couples massage and facial as the two of them desperately needed some stress relief. "Good night sweetie can't wait to see you tomorrow. I booked The Webster room 1429. I'll be there about 11, the front desk knows to give you the other key." Claire texted before she fell asleep for the night.

Claire for once slept well knowing that today was going to be perfect as the two of them could spend all day together and not have to hide their love. She woke early getting ready day as she threw on a pair of dark jeans and a black blouse. She left the house around ten having the driver drop her off and handed her bag off to the bellhop. Once up in the room Claire took a moment to explore the place while she was alone and the room was rather large. It came with a small entrance that opened up to a living room that had a small dinning table, couch and tv. The bedroom was just as large as the living room and had a four corner king size bed along with a whirlpool tub in the corner by the bathroom. though the best part was the balcony that along the living room and bedroom that overlooked the city. She crashed on the couch keeping her eyes on the entrance.

Halyana almost lept out of bed when her alarm sounded the next morning. Having not packed the night before, she ran around room packing her bag before even showering or getting changed but when she did, she decided on a dark pink top with a black skirt and a pair of flats. Just when she was finishing off and reading the details that Claire sent her, a knock came at her door and she quickly stowed her phone. Opening her door revealed her butler holding a package that had been delivered so she thanked him and closed her door again to begin tearing into the package. When the contents were free, she smiled knowing that they would fit and so put them in her bag too.

After a rushed and excited breakfast, Halyna climbed into the car and texted Claire back. "I'm on my way now. I can't wait!! xxxxx" Halyna thought about how excited and happy she felt now and knew that she should be feeling that all the time being in love but a combination of fate and their families had kept her rather stressed. The day spa would be a most welcome release for her.

As the car pulled up, Halyna's driver helped her with her bag before she went inside and booked in at the reception, giving the room number 1429. Halyaa could tell from the number that they would likely be on the top floor in the luxury suits and so when she had the key, she darted to the nearest elevator and impatiently waited to reach the top.

After a little while trying to find the right door, Halyna was finally stood outside 1429. Her hand trembled from anticipation as she turned the key and opened the door revealing Claire relaxing on a spacious couch in a beautiful room. Halyna stepped in and let the door close before dropping her bag and meeting the eyes of her lover on the couch. Both of them now very much alone.

Hearing the door click open Claire smiled knowing that it was Halyna as she jumped off the couch and ran over to her greeting her with a hug and long kiss on the lips. "Glad to see made it cutie." Claire said when she broke the kiss and lead her over to the couch. Today they would be free from everything that had been holding them back and the two could be themselves and be close without fear. "I hope you don't mind I booked us a couple's massage and facial at 2. Thought you could use some stress relief too." Claire said sitting down on the couch leaving enough room for Halyna to lay down if she wanted.

Claire already looked less stressed out as just having the love of her life near her was enough to melt the tension of life away from her. "Today is for us so I told the front desk that beyond you no visitors or calls. And I already shut off my phone. You're the only thing I want to focus on today." Claire said smiling as she pulled her in close. She figured she would share what new she found out last night later as she didn't want to think of anything beyond their time together.

The kiss they shared as Claire dashed to meet Halyna was wonderful. At long last they could embrace bodies and lips without having to look over their shoulders put Halyna right at ease and she kissed back passionately, hugging Claire as close to her a she could. "I wouldn't miss this for anything" Halyna said once she got her breathe back. She followed Claire to the coach and leapt upon it so she was layed down upon it with her head next to Claire looking up at her. Even upside down she was gorgeous. "A couple's massage huh? That sounds heavenly" she said with a stretch and looked around the room, taking in the luxurious surroundings.

Halyna grabbed her phone from her purse and put on a show of turning it off and throwing it behind the couch before laying down and looking up at Claire. "I'm all yours" she said with a grin, reaching up and caressing her arm.

Claire smiled down at her wrapping one hand around hers and laying her other hand across her stomach. "Good I wouldn't want it any other way."Claire said watching her fling her phone behind them making the two them completely cut off from the world. It was nice just being able to hold her like this and could't wait till this would be more then a one time thing. She softly caressed her stomach smiling down on her.

" I didn't plan much else for today so if there's anything you want to do let me know. Though I'd be happy just doing this all day with you." Claire said softly giving her hand a little squeeze. Slowly her hand moved down from her stomach and rested it on her thighs caressing them softly. "It'll be nice when this is an everyday thing and not just once in a while.."She added giving her a soft smile

Halyna blushed as Claire held her close, taking her and rubbing her tummy gently. She gazed lovingly into her lover's eyes, Claire's very presence putting her at ease and calming her down massively so not one thought of her parents or Claire's parents remained.

"I saw that there is a huge pool downstairs" Halyna ventured, "I brought my swimsuit if you would like to but I am more than happy in your arms all day too" she said smiling. She watched Claire's hand move lower from her tummy and intended her bare thighs. She sighed contentedly, loving her lover's touch. "If this were everyday, it would be paradise" Halyna said.

" Swimming sounds fun packed one of everything just to be safe.Plus wouldn't mind seeing you in a swimsuit.We can change here and oce our spa apointment is over head down that way." Claire responded giving her a bit of a playful wink. Her hand softly caressed her upper thigh absent though never went beyond the hem of her skirt despite her wanting to. She was going to stick to her word and let Halyna decided when she was ready.

"It will, though any place with you is.And we will get to that point one day."Claire added squeezing her hand a little. It never felt so good to do nothing with someone and she could tell that two of them were more relaxed already. Being alone with her helped her remain optimistic that the day when the two could freely be together was close at hand.

"Great, I love swimming." Halyna said eagerly. "I bet I'm a faster swimmer than you" she teased, prodding Claire softly in the side. "And I don't think it would be too terrible to see you in yours either". Halyna was eager to get going but she was reluctant to leave Claire's arms, loving the way her hand caressed her thigh, tracing the hem of her skirt but going no further. She wondered how hard it was for her to restrain herself but was happy to know that her lover respected her boundaries and wasn't rushing ahead.

Claire's words were true for her too. She felt so at ease with Claire but after a little while just enjoying each other's company, Halyna rose from the couch and grabbed her bag. "I'll go get changed. No peeking" she said with a wink before disappearing into the bed room.

The room was lovely with the centrepiece king size bed conjuring many thoughts and ideas for the night. Unzipping her bag, Halyna quickly produced her one piece swimming costume

She stripped out of her clothes and underwear before stepping into the costume and packing her clothes away back in her bag. She looked in a mirror before she left the room, confident that Claire would approve of how the tight costume clung to her body.

"Your turn" Halyna said in a flirty voice as she stepped back into the main room.

Holding herself back wasn't too hard as Claire didn't want to rush things and ruin being with the love of her life. Though she did long to be able to hold her in her arms while they slept. "Okay I promise."Claire said covering her eyes with a hand though kept her eyes open for a moment as joke. Once she was out of the room Claire laid down on the couch her eyes closed fully as she waited for her to be done.

Hearing her voice again Claire rolled over opening her eyes and as she gazed over her swimsuit loving her choice."You look amazing in that and you might win that swimming contest since I'll be distracted." Claire said as she pulled her in for a kiss on the lips. "Alright I'll be back and you can peek if you want to." Claire said giving her one last kiss before heading into the room to change.

It wasn't long before she came out wearing her own swimsuit that hug her nicely and had a modest cut to show off a little. She had taken the time to throw a quick bag together with two towels and a water from the minibar. "Alright lets go get de-stressed and then some fun in the pool." Claire said grabbing Halyna's hand as they walked out towards their appointment.

Halyna pressed her body against Claire as she kissed her. The feeling of such a thin layer of material between her and her lover excited her. "That's all part of the plan" she giggled and kissed Claire one last time before she too left to get changed. "I might hold you to that" she called after Claire before going to sit by the door and crossed her legs.

A few moments later, Claire emerged in her own swimming costume which hugged her body beautifully, accentuating all of her lovely curves. "And I thought I was the one playing dirty." Haley a said rising from the chair and hugging Claire close. She shivered slightly as their breasts touched through the costumes but pulled away before things got too steamy too soon. She gratefully accepted the towel and water and let herself be led from the room by the hand.

As they crossed the hotel still holding hands, Halyna began to get a little nervous. She wasn't ashamed to be holding hands with Claire, just nervous that they might be recognised. "What shall we say to if we are asked about taking the couple's massage together?" She asked. "We might have to say something."

A few shocks ran through Claire's body as they hugged and could practically feel their bare bodies touching through the thin material of their suits. "We can both play dirty . It's more fun that way." Claire said leading her through the hall to the spa on the same floor as them. It was risky holding hands here as this place was on the fancier side and meant it was more likely that someone from their parents groups would be here. Still Claire didn't mind as being exposed by someone would make it easier for them as they wouldn't have to bring it up.

"That this is our first of many retreats as lovers." Claire answered stopping in the middle of the hall to kiss her on the lips to prove she would love her anywhere." We won't be hiding this forever and it'll be nice to tell the truth for once." Claire added as she broke the kiss and continued to lead them through the hall

Soon they reached the top floor spa and it was clear that Claire spared no expensive as the places was beyond luxurious. The carpet gave way to a smooth stone floor and the place was decorated like a forest with potted trees and even a small pond off to the side and an ambient track of birds played softly in the back ground. The best part was that most of the spa rooms were on small balconies each over looking a different part of the city. It wasn't long before a young woman with black hair greeted them. "Ah you must be Claire and her plus one, now are you friends or young lovers?" The woman asked her voice having a bit of a french accent.

" Young lovers." Claire responded not hesitating for a moment to answer the woman as they were lead to there room."Ah how sweet, it's good to see romance is alive and well"The woman replied as she opened the door for them. In the middle of the room as two massage tables pushed close enough where the two could hold hands as they were worked on."Get comfortable they will be in shortly."She added before closing the door and leaving them alone. After helping Halyna up on her bed Claire took the other resting her head on the pillow and smiled as she looked over at her.

The kiss in the corridor showed Halyna that Claire was prepared to go all the way and this gave the courage to do the same. "I can't wait for that babe" she said as they continued their journey to the spa area. She was right that it would be nice to tell the truth as to the rest of the world their relationship was nonexistent or built of deceit. Still it was better than one built on greed.

Halyna gasped as the pair stepped into the spa room and took in its beauty. "This is amazing Claire" Halyna whispered," it's so pretty and natural" it took her a moment of looking for birds to realise that their tweets were pre recorded. Suddenly a young women with a French accent greeted them and Claire spoke for them. Halyna held her breathe for a moment to see what Claire's answer to the woman's question would be so when she heard her response, a broad grin spread across her face and she kissed Claire's cheek.

They followed the woman into a side room still holding hands to find the two massage beds closely beside the other. After the woman left them, Claire helped Halyna on to her own bed. "It seems she was right, romance isn't dead." She said taking Claire's hand as she got on her bed and rested her head on the pillow.

She watched Claire get on her own bed and when she was facing her, she reached over and took her hand. She gazed over at her, deep into her eyes. "I love you so much Claire " she said emotionally just as the two masseuses came into the room.

."It will never die as long as we have each other. I promise to never stop loving you never stop being this way." Claire responded giving her hand a soft squeeze as she noticed the doors opening up and the two masseuses entered the room. She didn't focus on them as her gaze never shifted from Halyna's eyes. "I love you so much more." Claire added increasing the wording and giving her a playful smile as her thumb caressed the underside of her hand.

The masseuses got to work as they prepped the room lighting a few candles adding a soft relaxing scent to the room that wasn't too over powering or smelled fake. They helped the girls roll down their bathing suits allowing them to directly work on their backs. Claire let out a soft gasp as the one working on her back ironing out the knots that had formed. She was completely relaxed as she got lost in the eyes of her lover. The massage was secondary and what relaxed her the most was just being able to do something with the love of her life.

Halyna's eyes glistened as she heard Claire's words of love, her hand squeezing Claire's hand back. Though her eyes didn't stop gazing into Claire's as the masseuses set up, she appreciated the ambient light and smell provided by the candles which only increased the romance. Once her swimming costume was down and her back revealed, she sighed as the hands of her Masseuse worked magic upon her. The pressure was put on her back in all the right places and her eye lids fluttered in relaxation.

"You're extremely tense" the masseuse told her quietly, bot wanted to interrupt her time with Claire. Halyna was surprised at that but as the massage progressed and she explored more and more of Claire's beautiful face, she found her body melting like putty.

Claire gazed back softly into her eyes smiling as she could tell the massage was helping to ease the stress in her life. The silence between them was nice only broken up once by the words of the masseuse and ambient background noise. It said a lot about them that they could enjoy a quiet moment between them and were okay with the dead air. Unlike her parents who never seemed to have moments like this and were always going off on each other.

After and almost an hour the first part of their appointment was done and the two masseuses left them after instructing them to roll over for their facial. While they had a brief moment Claire pulled Halyna close and reached over giving her a soft kiss on lips before two different girls walked in each holding a bowl for a mineral mask. After briefly massaging their necks and cheeks the girls applied the mask to both of them and left while it hardened.Once alone again Claire cuddled up to Halyna. "You still look cute even with that on your face." Claire joked softly.

The moment they shared, just gazing into each others eyes and holding hands in silence over that hour was the closest Halyna had ever felt to Claire. To be able to feel so connected without majorly touching each other proved to her, as if she had any doubts left, that they were soul mates, meant to be and never to be seperated by anyone or anything. When the massage came to the end, she hardly noticed it had stopped as she found Claire's eyes to be even more therapeutic. Half a moved closer to Claire as she was pulled over and kissed. Her eyes closed as soon as their lips met briefly before she rolled over and let the new girls give them a new massage before applying the mud mask.

The girls left and Halyna was pulled over again into Claire's arms to cuddle, their bodies pressing together in the thin swimsuits. Halyna smiled st Claire's joke.

"Well you look ugly. Seriously, I'm actually considering a breakup it's that bad" she joked back herself, sticking her tongue out at Claire but coughing spluttering as she got mud from the face mask all over her tongue. Karma huh?

Back
Top Bottom