Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A forbidden Love (me xZara)

"You're so sweet" Halyna said with a small blush but grinning broadly at the compliment. "Is it one of those super aggressive micro dogs? A girl I knew had one, she was a proper prissy princess and so had to have a dog in her purse that she could dress up. In the end she couldn't go near it because it had bitten her that much. I can't say I blame it though, I'd probably react the same if someone tried to dress me in a bonnet." She giggled to herself.

"That's amazing" she said, unable to contain her happiness. "My dad's offices are in the Chinsman building. You know, the big one a block away from the park. It's got the huge writing down the side. I can't believe this is the first we've met then, since I've grown up around there too and our social circles aren't that big but guess it doesn't matter. We've found each other now huh?"

Halyna, could feel her awkwardness melting away by the second. Claire was bringing her so much out of her shell.

"thankfully no her dog is pretty calm more acts a lap or foot warmer. Though she's never tried to dress it up in anything too weird. I feel bad for it most dogs that are like that is usually because of how they are treated." Claire said smiling back as she noticed the bit of blush on her cheeks. It was nice to see that they were warming up to each other quickly and the awkwardness would soon be behind them.

Claire thought for a moment trying to picture the buildings around where her family worked."I know which one you mean and it is odd our offices will barely be a minute walk apart from each other.Though I've never been inside that one." Claire said her mind a bit distracted of why she couldn't think of more then just the outside she had been in almost every office around the Reed building.

"I'm glad we did finally meet and to think I thought of ten ways to get out of coming to the party tonight. And it was bond to happen sooner or later after all there's only one family my parents won't talk to." Claire responded shaking her head of those thoughts and returned her full attention on her date.

"That's​ weird. I wonder why? It's not like you've missed anything by not going in but I would have thought you would have." She shrugged her shoulders. "And me too. I was thinking off ruining my dress just before we left but I chickened out. Plus, I do like this dress. I guess one perk to the party is dressing up nice, not that there's been anyone to appreciate it. Until now of course."

Halyna listened to Claire talk bout her family's rivals. "It's pretty common I think, my mom and dad have a family they hate too but I never pay attention, it just seems pretty to me. All this over money as pride." She brushed a strand of hair from her face that had been tickling her.

"Yeah dressing up is nice once in a while and you do look amazing in it." Claire said back smiling as Halyna saved herself at the end causing her to giggle a little bit."Yeah this whole social cycle seem toxic half the friends we have I'm pretty sure are pretending to like my parents for their own gain. And my parents know it and use it to their advantage."Claire said sighing a little "Sometimes I wish I could just opt out of all this." She added leaning back herself.

She took a few sips of her drink as the waitress came by with their order and freshened up their water before leaving the two of them alone again." I know why the family they won't talk to works there. I think the Spencer family sounds right." Claire said having a small epiphany as the name was right on the tip of her tongue. "Not sure why but I think t's been a few generations since any of them even talked to my family."

Making Claire laugh was lovely to watch. Her nose wrinkling slightly and her beautiful smile on full display, she would have to do it more often. She took a sip of wine and nodded as she correctly diagnosed the vile goings-on of their social group. "Me too. I've thought of running away before but I've never had a reason good enough so I always chickened out. Plus my parents would probably have the army looking for me."

As the waitress came with the food, Halyna became a little sheepish, conscious that she might be able to see their game of footsie. She thanked her before getting started on her food. "It smells delicious Claire" she said but she stopped suddenly as her fork was halfway to her mouth when she heard who Claire's family's rivals were.

"Spencer? Are you sure it's Spencer?" Halyna said growing pale. She herself suddenly made the connection between the name Reed, remembering her father yelling it and her mother also cursing them. Was she on a date with an enemy of her family. "I'm Halyna Spencer and my parents are Maria and William Spencer." She put her fork down not knowing how to react to this sudden and unwelcome revalation.

Claire stopped the came a footsie and nearly dropped her fork when she finally learned Halyna last name. She grew just as pale and felt as if life had drove a knife through her heart. She had finally found a someone she wanted to be with both physical and emotional. Even if by some small miracle her parents were cool with her being a lesbian they wouldn't let them date.

"I'm sure especially now knowing the names of your parents."Claire said softly as she realized she had stopped all from of contact with Halyna out of shock. She didn't knew know why the families were fighting and Halyna was not the spoiled brat and bitch her parents made her out to be. She reached back over for Halyana's hand lightly caressing it.

"You're nothing like what my parents described, and they're the ones fighting not us. I don;t want this to die before it even begins because of them. I still want you in my life Halyna." Claire said softly still shocked and a bit pale as she knew their time together would be harder to hid now. She hoped that Halyna felt the same way but she would also understand if she abandoned it here

Halyna's eyes widened as Claire pulled away all contact from her. How could this be? It was if the perfect person, the perfect partner had been dangled in front of her just to entice her and get her hopes up for a life outside the norms of the life he was forced to live only for it to be yanked away as some sort of cruel joke.

Claire had grown pale, Halyna wondered if she had made her feel sick, how much like her parents was she. She didn't care about the family rivalry, she had made it her business to stay out of it as much as possible but did it mean something to Claire. Her question was answered as Claire took hold of her hand again.

Claire's words touched Halyna's very soul. To hear that she was willing to go against her family for her showed her just how serious she was about this.

"I thought you hated me." Halyna says in relief. "I don't care what's going on between our parents, we are not them! We're our own people but it is going to be a problem about seeing each other. I guess I won't be seeing your bunnies after all huh?" She said with a weak smile and tentatively re-engaging the game of footsie.

Claire got up still holding on to Halyna's hand as she walked over to her side of the table and gently placed her hands on her shoulders. "You've done nothing wrong it's our shitty parents I hate. Not you, i don't think I could ever hate you." Claire said softly caressing her shoulders to comfort her date as both of them were just as shook up by this news.

"I can send you a picture but don't think you'll be able to see them in person anytime soon."Claire added smiling down at Halyna trying to keep her mood up to comfort the other woman. It wasn't fair that the two of them would have to hide their love especially as it seemed like true love unlike the cold relationships she had grown up around.

"It'll be tough to keep this going, but I won't give up on it if you won't. We'll find away to see each other, for now it will have to be a secret. I know I just met you but I love you Halyna." Claire said as one hand gently tilted Halyna's head up as she lowered her own. Their soft lips met for a moment as Claire held it allowing her date to break it sooner if she wanted to.

Her hand still in Claire's, Halyna watched as her date left her chair and came around the table to be close to her. She loved the feeling of her hands on her and looked up at her date wistfully. "And I couldn't hate you Claire" she said honestly. "You're the first truly good thing to happen to me and I won't let my parents or yours stop it. They've taken nearly everything from me, they can't take you." She said, her voice full of emotion. She didn't care that this was still a public restaurant, even though they were I the back. This moment had to be shared.

"Maybe you could paint them for me?" Halyna suggested, putting her hand on one of Claire's and giving her a warm smile.

Halyna knew it would be hard for them and it would have to be secret for the moment and agreed with Claire but as she heard those three words that couldn't be unsaid her mind stood still. It was as if she was watching in slow motion as Claire moved her head to kiss her. Halyna did nothing to stop her and before she knew it, her eyes were closed and their lips were together as she enjoyed not only her first time kissing a girl but her first kiss altogether. She melted into the kiss, repsonding to Claire's soft kisses with delicate pecks. Her heart was beating triple time but it all felt so right.

The kiss could have lasted much longer but Halyna moved her head away as she had something to say. "I love you too Claire. I really do, I love you.!" She exclaimed.

Claire's heart nearly melted when she heard Halyna say she loved her back only further proving that what the two of them had was meant to be. She planted one more kiss on her before she took her seat again across from the love of her life. She was right how their parents had stripped most freedoms away from the two of them and this would be the one thing they couldn't take.

"Deal I can paint them for you and will have a friend ship them to your place. Never actually given any of my work away never thought anyone would actually want it."Claire said resuming the same contact from before. She could tell a few people in the restaurant had watched their moment but it didn't bother her the only person her she focused on was Halyna.

Despite the rather grim news Claire couldn't have been happier as she sat and finished dinner with her date. Her life from now on would just be tolerating everything else until she could share these little moments with her. " Night is still young wanna go for a walk?" Claire asked as she picked up the check leaving a generous tip for the awkwardness the waitress had to go through.

Halyna's declaration was quickly silenced as Claire suddenly kissed her again. This one was shorter but no less sweet as both women knew how they felt about each other. As Claire retook her seat, Halyna was practically glowing, she felt so warm and that heat only increased as she looked at Claire. Her heart yearned for closeness. "This is love" she thought to herself.

"I can't wait to see it." Halyna said resuming her meal, not at all conscious of the eyes of other restaurant goers that were on them. "I want to see more of what you do." A thought came to her and she smiled mischievously. "What if I payed for it. If your parents see you making money from it, maybe they might support you." She suggested.

As the meal finished and the p!ates were cleared, Halyna was more than happy to hear Claire's offer of a walk, she didn't want the night to end. "I'd love to" she said, linking Claire's arm and letting her lead her from the restaurant. She looked down as Claire payed the bill and began giggling stupidly. "I'm sorry. She said looking at Claire trying to keep a straight face but failing horribly. "I just don't know whether your parents would be more angry about you being a lesbian and dating their rivals' daughter or the fact that you actually used their money to pay for her dinner." She burst out laughing again, for it truly was a ridiculous position that both found themselves in.

"Maybe but I doubt it they only tolerate because it keeps me happy and that's how I spend most of my free time, so they know I'm not out partying like some of the other rich girls. Even if I sold a few pieces they wouldn't let me do it full time." Claire said smiling as it was a nice offer from her. Even the works she did complete only stayed in her studio as her mother refused to hand them in the house.

"I'll get started on it as soon as I can, already have some pictures of them to use as a reference." Claire added as looked across at her date feeling a bit of laughter inside herself as she watched her try to keep a straight face. She smiled at her wondering what was so funny as she waited for her to say something. She giggled along side her as the whole thing was ridiculous. She was glad that Halyna could see that side of it.

"Mmmm that's a tough one. Using their money to pay for your dinner as I'm sure they would eventually get over the first one.Bit they would rather take a PR hit then pay or help your family." Claire answered taking a short break from laughing herself as they linked arms and walked out. She lead them down the side walk going to one of the more well lit parks in the city. She didn't want tonight to end as she knew when she got home she would go from being in heaven to a living hell as her parents berated her. Still it would be worth it for moments like this when she didn't have a care in the world.

After her giggles subsidised, Halyna strolled arm in arm with Claire through the dark city. It was late and was quiet, well as quiet as a city could be. Halyna had walked alone from her parents' building late before and always felt intimidated but here with Claire, she felt safe and happier than she had ever been. A cold wind blew through them both and Halyna shivered slightly before smuggling in closer to her date for warmth.

While the streets were quiet, the park was deserted and Halyna's​ heels echoed slightly in the night. She kept looking across to her date and beaming widely. "I can't remember being happier than this" she said to the one who she knew was her soul mate. "I don't know how I'm going to make it pretending, I'm a terrible liar" she said softly. She wondered how she would explain her absence to her parents when she got back but she pushed that thought aside, she could worry about that later.

"Me either." Claire replied as the two of them continued their walk despite the cold wind that picked up every once in a while. She leaned over while they walked giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. She lead them along till she found a bench around some bushes so they would have some cover from the cold breeze.

"It gets easier the more you do it unfortunately have had some practice covering up who I've been with. Just tell them a half truth, you left the party to go on a date. Just don't say it was me." Claire said pulled Halyna closer and wrapped her arms around her hold her close." And if they ask for a name use one of the people you were set up with in the past. I don't like having to lie to my parents but they defiantly won't understand us, and it's only for a little while." Claire added giving her another quick kiss on the lips.

The blush caused by Claire's kiss did wonders to warm Halyna up and as we found them a sheltered bench, she snuggled in close to her as she wrapped her arms around her. She too hugged Claire tightly feeling so secure and safe.

"How many times have you done this?" Halyna asked shot, knowing that it was an immensely personal question, "I mean with other girls behind your parents' backs? Oh and don't worry, I wouldn't use your name or any name remotely feminine, maybe Henry. I may be a bad liar but not that bad" she said playfully nudging Claire. The kiss she got in response was sweet as tender, she met Claire's lips enjoying the softness pressing together.

"We can't keep this secret forever though. I don't want to be with you just for a little while. I always want to be with you."

Claire held out one counting with one hand uncurling and re curling her fingers as she counted as a joke and if Halyna was counting she would have gotten seventeen as a number. "Only three. Technically two one didn't last long enough to have to hid it from my parents."Claire answered ending the suspense and ending her joke as she didn't want Halyna to think she slept around a lot.

"I know I only want to be with you forever. "Claire said holding Halyna a little tighter. Even if they had just met she knew she would never find someone she was so close and comfortable with. Never has just holding someone made her day so much better and lift her mood up. Even knowing she was the daughter of her parents rival couldn't hurt her mood when they were together. "I'm not sure how long even a day apart is too much. I'll ask them what the fight was about and see if there is anyway we can end it. We're proof that our families can get along." Claire added hopeful that a peace could be reached soon. "Or once I start at my parents company I can start to build my own savings and use it to move out from home."

Halyna watched wide eyed as each finger was counted and recounted. She didn't know what to think but soon Claire cleared it all up. "Don't tease me like that" Halyna pouted giving Claire a little push.

The feeling of Claire's arms holding her made her feel content with everything. "I'll ask them what the fight was about too. Obviously they're going to paint you all as worse than Hitler but it might be helpful for us to hear both sides." She smiled at Claire. "Yeah but I doubt that our version of getting along will be in anyway similar to their's. Even if we do get them to work things out, there is still the issue of their daughters dating girls." She sighed.

She thought of going to work at the family company and shuddered a little. "I'll see how much I can save too. I have a lot of savings already but not enough to move out plus, I don't think they'll let me move out of the family home if it isn't job related."

"Sorry couldn't help it." Claire said sticking her tongue out a little as she saw Halyna pout a bit. Even then she looked just as cute and it didn't seem to last for more then a moment before she returned to normal.

"Yeah I'm sure my parents won't hold back either when it comes to that. But I'm sure if they would just spend some time together things would change for the better. I mean we get along pretty well before and after knowing." Claire added not looking forward to hearing her view on the love of her life. she did have a point it was a two part problem as she didn't know how well they would take that news. "It'll work out in the end even if it means not talking to them. I'd rather have you in my life then my close minded parents.

"I know I'm your first girl but have you been with anyone, doesn't matter either way just curious." Claire asked not wanting to dwell on that line of thinking for much longer.

"And I'd rather have you too" Halyna replied honestly "It's just that I hate how complicated things have been made for us. I'm sorry for lowering the mood" she rested her head on Claire and looked up at her sadly.

She blushed a little at hearing Claire's question but answered none the less. It wouldn't be fair for her to have secrets like that especially after she had just asked Claire. "Well aside from forced dates organised by my parents, no nothing at all. I've​ never been with anyone at all. You're my first everything." She grinned at her date. "That's a big responsibility. Are you sure you are up to it. You know how impressionable girls can be their first time. You wouldn't want to take advantage would you?" With that, Halyna hugged Claire tighter grinning mischievously.

"It's okay cutie just being around you makes me happy.It'll work out in the end."Claire said softly kissing her forehead before she ran a hand through Halyna's hair to comfort the girl more. She kept one hand on her side keeping her close while the other one rested on her leg but caressing her to get her back to a good mood.

Claire was a bit surprised that she was a virgin and it was a big responsibility but one she felt right facing knowing she would do fine." Really now?"Claire asked grinning back at her date as her spirit seemed to be better. "I won;t take advantage of you and make sure your first time is so wonderful you'll never want to even try dating guys." Claire joked back her a big smile on her lips. She would make sure her first time was better then some drunken fling which is how Claire lost hers. She wished she hadn't as it would be more romantic but this way Claire could take charge and so her why women are so much better then men.

*Wow, that's a big claim to make" Halyna laughed appreciating the comforting grip and caress of Claire on her waist and lap. "You sound like you have experience, so have you ever... you know, slept with a guy? What's the difference between them and women?" A few hours before, she would have never thought of asking such suggestive questions but Halyna found her curiosity peeked by her date. She wanted to know as much as possible with hope that she would be able to live up to Claire's usual expectations if she did indeed have any. She wanted everything to be perfect.

"Unfortunately yes. I had a small rebel phase towards the end of high school and went to a party. there was some underage drinking involved and I ended in bed with a guy I barely knew. That was my first time a drunken fling with a stranger." Claire explained being honest with her as she didn't want their relationship to have any lies or half truths between them.

"I had one more fling with a guy in college and it was meh at best. Guys seem to rush the warm up and once their done they leave hanging. The few girls I've slept with always felt more intimate and lasted longer then guys." Claire added before kissing her forehead again."I want you to be sure when we have our first time. Don't feel like you have to for me." Claire said softly holding her tight as she didn't want Halyna to be pressured into sleeping with her,

"You having rebel phase?" Halyna looked up with a smirk, "I wish I could have met you then" she laughed but then stopped as she heard the regret in Claire's voice. She listened intently to her wisdom and experience, glad that she really did have her best interests at heart and wasn't forcing her into anything.

Claire's kisses never failed to bring a smile to her lips. "I won't rush but I do want to do it and I truly know that I want it too be with you" she gazed into Claire's lips and was just about to lean in for a kiss when her phone began to chime in her purse.

"Oh crap" Halyna cursed, the moment lost as she let go of Claire with one hand to rummage through her purse. She produced her phone and saw on the screen that she had two missed calls from her parents and they were now texting her which set off the tone.

"Where are you Halyna??!! Call us!!!!!" She shook hear head at the amount f punctuation they were using, she was in trouble. She looked sadly over at her date. "My parents want me back. Would you take me home?" She asked hopefully, not wanting the night end yet.

Claire heard the chimes too and her heart sunk a little knowing that their time together was drawing to a close. Her own phone had been on silent but she could feel that she was going to be in just as much trouble as Halyna was. She didn't want to part ways but driving her using one of their drivers would be risky."Sure I'll get a cab for us our drivers will know who you are if I drop you off directly. Plus that way we don't have to hide." Claire said guiding Halyna's head up away from her phone and toward herself.

She planted a long kiss on her to help calm her down before she took her phone and added her own number to Halyna's contact list."I'm in there as Bunny, you can change it to something more normal if you want." Claire said handing her the phone back as the two made their way to the street.She checked her own phone sighing as she saw one missed call and five texts all from her mother each one getting more passive aggressive. The last one read "Will be waiting up." which Claire knew meant she would be in for a lecture. "looks like I'm in just as much trouble." Claire joked showing her the messages. "All worth it to spend an evening with you." Claire added as she squeezed her hand a little as they climbed into a taxi.

The kiss caught Halyna of guard a little as she had her mind very much upon her parents but it was not at all unwelcome. She closed her eyes, loving the softness of Claire's lips against her own. These kisses proved further to Halyna that they were meant to be. Having such loving intimacy this soon into the relationship, was amazing. This wasn't some quick snog on a park bench but an expression of love and affection, gentle and sweet.

They apart, Halyna giggled softly as was handed her phone back and read the new contact. "No it's fine, I think Bunny fits nicely".

The walk out of the park was a lot more cold now that night was fully set in advance the cold wind funnelled by the nearby buildings blew right through her. Cuddling with Claire wasn't optional anymore, she had to keep warm I her dress and she knew Claire would be cold too.

Thankfully they were soon in the taxi and on there way to Halyna's. "They'll get over it, besides, what are they going to do? Ground us? Oh no, we can't leave the mansions that we aren't allowed to leave without supervision anyway." Halyna said in a blatantly sarcastic voice. "Oh and before I forget, here is my number" she held up her phone so that Claire could read it and enter it herself.

The taxi journey didn't take long and while Halyna did cuddle Claire every so often, he could feel the eyes of the cabbie on them in the rearview mirror, watching eagerly.

"Well this is me" Halyna said as they pulled up on the edge of her compound. The cabbie had whistled as he saw the gates and looked back at his two fares with suprise rather than lust.

"So now that you can see it. Who's got the bigger house." Halyna said playfully nudging Claire. "I bet you dad is richer than your dad." You said childishly sticking her tongue out I fashion much like all the other rich did when she was younger.

Back
Top Bottom