Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Short, 1-3 Scene , Smut-Driven Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamadryad

Super-Earth
A list of short, smut-driven plotlines I'm interested in pursuing with a partner. Your real life gender does not worry me, though most scenarios will have character genders shown.

I don't expect much from my partners apart from quick responses, at least one reply a day (though I understand if you can't make that deadline). I'm happy for one-two paragraph responses, longer responses are welcome! I stick to PMs on this forum.

Plots & Characters
* = Craving
Keep in mind, these are concepts. I'd love to talk about modifying scenes to your tastes! Just send me a PM, I'm open to most things! Most pics in the spoilers will be NSFW! Beware! Here's my F-List here, if something isn't there you're wondering about send me a PM and ask! https://www.f-list.net/c/hamadryad1

----

*The Dark Elf and the Watchman M/F (TAKEN!)
IMKa6rK.png
Sort of NSFW!

Also in a medieval fantasy setting, features the Dark Elf in the scenario pictured being 'interrogated' by a member of the city-watch for thievery and conspiracy! Pretty freeform, send me a PM!

----​

Polar Procreation (TAKEN!)
7wAeo5N.jpg
A cute little scenario of a passionate lovemaking session between a trainee Polar explorer and either her older and weathered trainer or someone else related to Polar expeditions in some way. Pretty freeform, send me a PM and we can discuss it!

---​

The Temple of Pleasure M/F or F/F (possibly futa if you can convince me?) NOT TAKEN!
Gz6qpNl.jpg
A bit of a raunchy session between two demons, either two succubi or an incubus and a succubus. Will involve all sorts of magical little toys!

---​

The Warlock's Undoing M/F (Female Eldar and DAEMONS!) (TAKEN!)
61JyUyV.png
A little scenario of my female Eldar warlock being corrupted by warriors and daemons of slaneesh. You'd be playing multiple characters if thats alright, and I'd be the eldar!

---​

Everqueen Defiled M/F (Warhammer Fantasy)
4L6MXlB.jpg
The Witch King Malekith finally conquering the High Elves and defiling their Everqueen, Alarielle. You don't need to know alot of lore just know that you're evil and you've finally conquered your foes after centuries :)

---​

That's all I've thought up for now! I'm always thinking of new stuff though, so be sure to check back every now and again! Also, PM me if you have any ideas of your own that you'd like to involve me in, I'm happy to talk about it :)

(Don't take the taken signs too close to heart, if you have an idea send me a PM!)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom