Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Auctions (DangerousDanielle2/Orms)

Orms

Planetoid
John entered the auction like it was any other auction. However this was not a Norma auction this was a slave auction girls were being brought on stage one after another to be sold to their new masters. One after another he waited till he saw the right girl for what he wanted.

Chris sat for hours waiting for the right girl. He was getting frustrated not seeing his perfect toy. He wanted something simple nothing to crazy he kist wanted to force her into a life that he had already had envisioned for her.

As he waited he walked around looking at everyone trying to see if he could just buy one of the girls that was already auctioned off. He eventually want back to his seat and waited patiently again.

April kept shaking her head, her eyes still 3/4 closed due to the drug she was given.....when? minutes ago? hours?? and by who?....all she could remember was walking out from a Starbucks and.....yeah, that's it....a van....
then everything went dark, both in vision and recollection. She remembered flashes...someone wearing a black hood, her clothes coming off...
She looked around. April found herself in a semi darkened empty room, empty except for some kind of raised platform she was on and a large window shaped mirror. She was nude, a large rubber ball wedged in her mouth. She was hogtied, laying on her side so her tits and pussy was facing the window...the blonde beauty struggled, pulling at the ropes, not aware that all it was doing was to further arouse the buyers.

Yes, buyers. On the other side of the window---a one way mirror---was a handful of potential buyers. The auctioneer pointed at the girl. "what we have now for your purchasing and viewing pleasure is a 23 year old blonde, measurements recently taken is 37-25-35. She has no piercings or tattoos. She is a fresh capture, just recently taken....."
The auctioneer pressed a button and a door opened next door in the room. A man in black leather approached the struggling blonde, only serving to make her more frantic. The man roughly slapped her on the ass and flipped her onto her belly, her legs bent back toward her ass, hands bound, the rope connecting the two together.

"as you can see, she has a perfectly shaped ass," he continued. As they all watched the hogtied, nude and gagged girl struggle, the bidding started......

John saw the young blonde and decide she would be his. As the bidding start he waited to see what the value of her was. Surprisingly it was low they were only asking a starting value of $1,000 he smiled and raised his paddle "$1,500" he shouted.

He smiled as the Auction finished he had finally gotten his own slave. He was told to wait as they prepared her for him to take home. He happily agreed and packed back an forth in excitement.

April of course couldn't hear anything in the other room. The hooded man returned, picked her up and carried her out of the room. As they left, April just barely caught the sight of another girl being dragged onto the raised platform. She wondered if the girl would suffer the same fate....
In another room, a pet carrier, the size used to transport large dogs lay on the floor, the cage door open.
"MMMMMMPH!!!!" April moaned in protest as the man pushed her into the cage, still hogtied and gagged.

"I hope you enjoy your enslavement bitch," the man snarled as he closed and locked the cage....it rattled as she fought inside, just enough space inside for her to stay exactly as she was.....

John was excites to bring home his new slave and test her out. He waited as they brought a dog carries with his new toy. "This is April your new slave congratulations on ha inf her." The man said as he pushed the caged towards John. "Thank you she will have a good time as a slave to me." He said moving the carrier to his car.

John loaded her up into his bad seat and drove home. When he got home he brought her inside to the basement where he already had the things laid out ready to use.

April shook and rattled the cage....humiliating enough to be naked, gagged, tied up and on display for a batch of lecherous men, but this!! a rubber ball in her mouth like the proverbial apple in a pig's mouth.....

"MMMMMMPH!.....MMMMMMMPH!!!"
She shook the cage and moaned all the way to wherever they were headed. After what seemed like hours, they finally arrived at the man's house. April was pulled out of her cage, her hands still bound but the rope connecting her wrists to her feet were cut. With her ankles still bound, she was forced to bunny hop naked and gagged, the man holding on to her bound wrists.
They made their way downstairs to a basement. The man opened the door and April's eyes popped open wide....

"Welcome to your new home April" he said pushing into the basement without a care for what happened to her. He smiled as he slowly walked down the few stairs that where there. "First things first you need a collar" he said as he got a leash and collar and attsched them to her. He untied hwr wrists but quickly retied them in front of her he then tied her wrists to the rope tieing hwr legs up. "Your first task is to learn to crawl like the animal you are going to become." He said as he stood across the room being a whip.

The room was scary, like something out of a horror tale. It truly was a dungeon, complete with rope, chains, whips and other devices April could hardly identify. Through her gag she tried to ask for release but moaning and gurgling sounds were all that came out.
A collar was locked around her neck and a leash attached......she was forced down on the cold floor.....no sooner was her wrists untied then they were brought in front of her and re tied. Basically, she was now in a sort of hogtied position again but on all fours, a rope connecting her hands to her feet tucked under her.
April sat there, crying and sobbing.....

"Get over here now" he yelled cracking the whip trying to get her attention. "Trust me its in your best interest" he chuckled as he oaced back and forth waiting for her to move her sexy body over to him

April sobbed hysterically....she tried to comply but the way she was now tied, she could only crawl a few feet at a time....it took forever to get to him, her massive tits swaying as she crawled.....she could only hope her ordeal would be a short one....

He laughed as she tried to craw to him. "Oh till you learn to crawl I won't untie you" he said as she slowly made her way to him. He stared at her massive tits as they sang beneath her as she crawled.

"If you plan to be relased you are wrong I own you, what I decide fr your life is mine choice now" he said when she reached him finally. "Now for the next task" he said smirking. He removed the regular collar and put on a shock collar. "I will untie you, if you try to run you will be shocked and only worse things will come" he said

April was within a couple feet of him but he appeared impatient with her progress. She never felt so humiliated, embarrassed....the idea that she was no longer a free woman, but an owned fuck toy.....

April tried her best to sit in a pain free position but it was difficult. She stayed in place, waiting to have the collar locked around her neck. Of course she hated the prospect, but maybe, just maybe, she could still escape once she was untied....

He cut the ropes around her legs and arms she was now able to move freely. He held up a remote "see this, try anything and I shock you" he said as he bscked further a away from her.

"Ok April now you will crawl to me again, this time keel your head up looking at me, oh and be faster" he said when he was in position.

This was the break April was looking for. She stayed in position until he cut the ropes loose.....
She sprang up and made a run for the basement door.....
"MMMMMMPH!!!!....MMMMMMMMPG!!!!" April screamed through the gag as she yanked on the locked doorknob, pulling frantically, banging on the door. Someone would hear her.....somebody MUST......

He waited for her to get to the door before hitting the button send shocks through out her body. He watched as she fell to the ground in pain and eventually passing out. "I told you it would be worse if you did that" he said picking her up and restraining her into a machine. He arms and legs were bound to the roof and the floor she was spread open so he had access to all of her holes.

"What to do, I think I'll wait for you to wake up so I can hear you scream and beg me" he said laughing as he pulled up a chair and waited for her to wake up

Suddenly, a pain shot through her body and she dropped to the floor with a thud. It was worse than a person being tazed.....the current shot down from her neck to her toes in an instant......
It was better for April to be still knocked out as she was picked up and brought over to a cage of some sort, her ankles and wrists tied to the roof, hanging down, all her openings accessible.

How long she was out, she didn't know. April thought it was just a bad dream, a nightmare but then she fully awoke. She found herself looking down and all 4 limbs were secured. Still gagged, she grew frantic, groaned loudly and began to struggle.....

John sat there watching as she woke up with a horrified look on her face. "I told you it would get worse if you didnt listen" he said standing up examining the girls beautiful body. "Hmm which to use first April....maybe ill find a way to stretch you open" he said looking at hwr

April shook, twisted and struggled but it was no use....she was hanging, spread apart and oh, so vulnerable.....she moaned loudly, writhing and contorting.....when the man said he planned to stretch her open only served to struggle more.....her tits hung down, her dark brown nipples aiming downwards.....

John looked over April ibe last time before going to get some nipple clamps that hard chains attached to them. "See these?" He asked holding them up. "I'm going to stretch your tits first give you an improvised boob job" he said laughing as he attached the clamps letting the chains hang to the floor

Back
Top Bottom