Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Weapons of Lust. (Not final title.)

This will be a highly sexual rp composed of living weapons that feed off of sex to grow more powerful or for some just to 'recharge energy'

I want to see if anyone would be interested in the idea first, I do have a plot ready yet I don't want to end up wasting much energy typing it all out and then have no interest in it.

The plot is going to be modern-esue with fantasy and sci-fi elements and the weapons can be anything from giant mechs to simple swords and guns.

Profile sheet: Weapons.

Name:
Core: (What their weapon form is called. IE; Sword, gun etc.)
Partner:
Appearance:
Personality:
Height:
Weapon Appearance:

(For vehicle types only)
Armaments:
Armor Plating:
Mode of transportation: (Do they fly, have wheels, etc.)

----------------------

Human Profiles:

Name:
Armatoire: (Your weapon partner.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

I'm interested, though i have some questions. First, is sex the only way to enhance/recharge the weapons, or can we be allowed to indulge in our kinks on top of having sex as well? And if so, what would our limits be on kinks, if any?

Second, are we playing as the living weapons in this idea, or will we be playing as the people using these living weapons?

Third, is character death going to apply in this idea or not?

Those'll be answered in the story but this is a more sex heavy rp so kinks won't really be needed. Unless agreed upon by both parties. So you may if you want but the way it's set up is every weapon will be assigned to a human partner.

Also I'd prefer the lighter kinks..you can save the heavier stuff for pms if you wish.

I think I'm in; kind of reminds me of Soul Eater, in a sense, just... more sexualized. XD

Alura--x--Uneii said:
Those'll be answered in the story but this is a more sex heavy rp so kinks won't really be needed. Unless agreed upon by both parties. So you may if you want but the way it's set up is every weapon will be assigned to a human partner.

Also I'd prefer the lighter kinks..you can save the heavier stuff for pms if you wish.

I see. If this idea's sole focus is going to be about sex and not much else, then i think I've changed my mind. Also, just for the sake of the other interested players, you failed to answer my last question. Will character death apply to this idea or not?

Are they like weapons in Soul Eater, or like regular weapons, or some kind of sentient weapon, what are they?

Here if you need a link to get there.

EDIT: Might also be an idea to make an OOC thread for this; just for some idle chatter, remind others of post order, etc.

Back
Top Bottom