Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Using my sisters (Scrum x Orms)

Jess moaned riding her sister. She had become a cock loving slut in a matter of minutes she never thought tbis would feel amazing. "Please....please fill me everyday" she begged as her pussy tightened around her sisters cock. She felt the throbbing and smiling she knew what was soon to come.

A few more thrusts and bounces was all it took. Once again Kath felt the bubbling sensation in her cock, cum starting to work its way up the shaft as her cock thickened to accommodate the volume of fluid coming up through it, until finally she cried out and unloaded her cum directly into her sisters womb and pussy. The amount was even more than the last time, impossible amounts of cum pumping into Jess' body over and over, filling her womb to capacity rapidly and yet continuing to fill it.

Jess moaned bouncing harder and faster on her sister. "Yes, yes, yes this is amazing" she moaned arching backwards as her sisters cock throbbed inside her. "Fill me, give me a child" she moaned as her sister began to fill her womb, it filled her and began to drip out of hwr.

Kath just kept on cumming, pumping more and more hot, thick fluid into the depths of her sisters body, bulging the other girls belly with the volume, even more of it pouring back out all over their laps, until the flow finally stopped, Kath sitting there panting as her cock started to soften inside of Jess' body. "F-fuck....so good..."

Back
Top Bottom