Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Using my sisters (Scrum x Orms)

Scrumdiddlyicious

Banned
Banished
Katherine had always been different to her sisters, her not so little problem had always set her apart from them. Until recently she'd been able to keep it a secret from them, and she'd been able to take care of the urges that had been growing and growing and growing for the last few years, but recently it had gotten more difficult. Recently her own hands, her own mouth, her own breasts, they just hadn't been enough...pleasuring herself just wasn't enough anymore. It had become more and more difficult to get herself off in that way, which presented its own problem. More recently she'd discovered that attempting to ignore or suppress the urges, just leaving herself alone, it would cause them to grow stronger and stronger without end. Just as bad, Kath had found that the longer she tried to suppress the urges the larger her cock grew. The last time she had tried to outright ignore the urges she'd come within moments of raping one of the female teachers at school. She'd barely managed to get her mind back and run off to the bathrooms, taking over an hour to finally relieve herself in there.

Now though she was at home, in her bedroom laying naked on her bed, hands grasping her giant throbbing cock and pounding away at it, but whilst it felt good the pleasure wasn't getting to the point she needed, wasn't getting anywhere near the point at which she could gain release. She'd been at this for over an hour now, her naked body glistening with sweat, arms growing tired and aching, but she didn't dare stop. "Uuungh....come on! Come on fucking come on!" Kath grunted loudly as she thrashed around on her bed, one hand releasing her cock to play with one of her breasts, moaning as she pinched at her nipple, but the hand rapidly went back to her cock once more, grunting as it pulsed, pre-cum pouring from the tip over her belly and breasts.
In her haste to pleasure herself though Kath had neglected to lock her bedroom door, leaving anybody free to walk into her room and see what she was doing....

Kath's sister Jessica had just gotten home from her after school activity. Unlike her sister she was a simple girl her long red hair went down to her breasts. She had decided since it was nice out she would wear a nice mini skirt and tight white shirt. As she walked into the house she heard moaning and a lot of other noises.

Jessica decided to investigate the noises she dropped her stuff and began to search the house. She went room to room looking for the noises. She finally came across Kath's room the door was unlocked for once. She never actually stepped foot into her room she was always scared to bother her. As she opened the door she got a sight she would not forget, her sister stroking a massive cock that was her own. "What the fuck is this!" Jess screamed not sure what was going on.

It took Kath a moment to realise the door had opened, she had been so engrossed in working her cock as hard and fast as her hands could, the noise of her own moaning and groaning masking the noise of the door being opened. It wasn't until Jess screamed that Kath became aware there was someone else in the house, and more importantly that she'd forgotten to lock the door. "Jess..." Kath's hands came to a sudden stop, for just a moment coming back to her senses from her craze of lust, though it was just for a moment. "Please...help me" Kath got up from the bed and practically dashed across the room, grabbing Jess by the arms, her huge cock now pressed between them, the tip digging into the base of Jess' breasts and smearing her tight white shirt with pre-cum.

"I can't hold it in anymore....I gotta cum...I need to cum...please Jess, you gotta help me" She was panting, leaning in. Kath had never noticed how sexy her sister was before, but now...oh god Jess was just so fuckable. "Nnngh...please sis....ooooh...I need you to help me cum" Kath kicked the door shut, then suddenly leaned in to kiss her sister, hands moving to grasp the other girls breasts, hips wiggling to try and get her cock down under Jess' skirt, but it was far too big for that to happen with them standing like this. "Nnngh....come on Jess...your hands, your mouth, your pussy...let me use them...if you don't I might use them anyway"

Jess shook her head trying to get her sister stop. She tried to pull away but to no avail she was being over powered. "Please Kath let me go, I dont want this" she cried scared of her sister. She knew there was a reason she avoided her. As she pulled away she noticed her sisters cock start to grow again from not being able to cum.

Jess whimpered with her chest covered in her sisters pre-cum. "What is wrong with you I'm your sister Kath we can't do this please stop" she begged trying to pull herself away.

"I can't stop Jess...I can't..." There wasn't just just in Kath's voice, there was pure desperation, perhaps even a little bit of fear. But it was true, she could no longer stop herself, it had been too long. The throbbing erection between her legs was taking control, her mind and body flooded with intensely powerful hormones, so powerful that Kath had quite literally lost the ability to stop herself at this point. She leaned in again to kiss her sister, thrusting her tongue into the other girls mouth, savouring the taste whilst hands squeezed at those breasts through the now pre-cum soaked white shirt.

"Please Jess....if I don't...if you run away...it'll be someone else...I'll go out there like this and take the first person I see...oh god please....please help me..." She pressed in closer, squashing their breasts together, hot, throbbing cock now sandwiched between them, the scent of pre-cum flooding their nostrils.

Jess began to cry as he sister pressed closer.""why me Kath....why do I have to be the one. I don't want this" she cried telling her sisters massive erection between them.

Jess cried and moaned as there breasts met sandwiching Kath's massive cock "I guess just one thing is fine, if it stops you from wanting to forcing a random person I'll do it" she cried knowing her sister had won and was going to use her in every way possible.

As Jess gave in Kath couldn't help but grin slightly, pressing more tightly against her as she started trying to pull her sisters clothing away. "Nnngh...c-come on..." Kath grunted in frustration, before just grabbing the fabric of Jess' shirt and tugging, the garment splitting open with a loud ripping noise. Almost immediately Kath grabbed at Jess' bra to yank it up out of the way so she could suck on her sisters nipples, flicking her tongue across them. "Nngh...my cock...touch my cock...please...your hands...your mouth...I need to feel them!" Almost as suddenly as she had started sucking Kath had stopped, taking a few steps back to present her cock to her sister.

Jess cried as her sister ripped her shirt off. "Why Kath are you doing this" she cried as her nipples began to be played with. She could only moan as it felt good never did she think her sister would be pleasing her.

"I can't Kath it is not right" she said stepping back towards the door in fear of what she will do. Jess slowly placed her hard in the doorknob "please Kath....please stop this." She cried to her sister begging her

"I...I can't stop....it just keeps building Jess...when it gets hard I gotta get off or I totally lose it....and I can't get myself off anymore...it doesn't work...I've been jacking it for over an hour and nothing...so I need you...I need your help, I need someone's help Jess!" Kath looked at her desperately, pleadingly, coming back to her senses for just the briefest moment, before the lust kicked in again, hands reaching down to start tugging Jess' skirt downover, along with her panties.

Jess screamed as her skirt and panties came down her legs. Seeing her sisters massive cock made her wet thinking about it. She sighed "fine Kath I'll help you this once" she said slowly grabbing her sisters massive cock and rubbing it against her tight pussy lips. She let out a soft moan unable to convince herself to push in it.

"Ooooooh!!" Kath moaned loudly as Jess grabbed her cock, feeling someone elses hands upon it for the first time ever "Ooooh...ahh...f-fuck yes...!" She grunted as she felt the tip of her cock rubbing against Jess' pussy lips, feeling the heat and wetness from it, Jess' fluids mixing with the copious amounts of pre-cum Kath herself was producing. The cock throbbed powerfully in Jess hands, Kath's hips moving forward slightly over and over, pressing the tip more firmly against her sisters flesh for a moment before backing away again.

Jess whimpered with each thrust. "Kath I helped you can I leave now?" She asked as she was breathing heavy and dripping wet. "I can't do this it isn't right" she said as she started towards the door almost naked.

"N-No! I have to get off! I have to cum or it'll just keep getting worse!!" Kath moved forwards again as Jess tried to move away, just pressing the tip of her cock more firmly against the girl. "I...I need you to make me cum Jess...please...if you won't use your pussy then at least use your hands. And maybe your mouth...that..that'll help you get me off quicker so it'll be over faster"

Jess whimpered "fine Kath just this once." She said grabbing her massive cock slowly stroking it. Her sisters cock came up to her breasts. She smirked and placed it between her breasts as she stroked the lower portion of cock "fuck Kath this thing is huge" she saod as her pussy became soaked and even more aroused.

"A-ahhhh..." Kath moaned as she felt the soft breasts wrapping around her shaft, hips thrusting as she almost used the breasts like a cock sleeve. "It...it just keeps getting bigger...it was an inch shorter than this last week....ooooh...f-fuck that feels good sis...that's it....nnngh....squeeze it more..." Pre-cum was pouring down the upper shaft from the tip and all over Jess' breasts, leaving the skin glistening and sticky. "G-go on...give it a taste....I guarantee it tastes great..."

Jess nodded and licked some of the pre-cum off her breasts. "Oh wow that is amazing" she said as she continued to lick the cum as she stroked harder and faster enjoyong her sister massive cock

"You can....lick it whenever you want y'know..." Kath looked down at her and grinned. "It...it gets like this a few times a day sometimes..." Kath smirked, then grunted and moaned as the stroking got harder and faster, thrusting her hips a little more between Jess' breasts. "C-come on...taste it right from the source...it's even better..."

Jess smiled hearing her sister say that and began to lick the tip of her cock enjoying the taste of her sister. "Fuck Kath this is amazing I wish I knew of this soon I would of gladly helped you" she said swallowng more of her pre-cum and stroking harder trying to get her full load

"Awww...ungh....y-yeah...ah...Jess....you can suck my cock anytime..." Kath grunted as her hips thrust a little faster. "Nnngh...that's it...I..I can feel it coming..." Her cock was throbbing, somehow getting even harder. Not only that but it was actually thickening from the base upwards in Jess' hands and breasts as cum began to bubble up the shaft.

Jess moaned feeling cock throb on her breasts "gladly Kath I'll suck it anytime just come get me" she said smiling still licking pre-cum off her chest. After a while of stroking she seen the true reward her sister finally started to cum her face lit up and began to lick the cum "oh Kath you taste amazing" she said swallowing a little bit of her cum

"Uhh...uhhhhh......!" Kath moaned and groaned as her orgasm continued to build, before finally crying out in long needed pleasure and relief as her cock erupted in an explosion of hot, thick white cum. The first spurt alone was enough to completely cover Jess' face, but the cum didn't stop there. Spurt after spurt, rope after rope of cum just kept bursting forth. By the time Kath was finally finished, the front of Jess' body was literally covered and hidden behind a thick layer of cum. Her face, her breasts, her stomach, Kath had released enough cum to cover it all. "Ahhhh..." The girl stumbled backover, dropping to sit on her bed and panting heavily. "F-fuck Jess....that was...the best orgasm I've ever had..."

Jess hard a look of shock as her sister unloaded her cum in what seemed to be a never ending torrent. "Holy shit Kath, that is alot of cum your fucking covered me in" she cried. Thinking of what else to do.

Jess sat there looking at her sisters still hard cock. She was craving it she wanted it, no she needed it. Something wasn't right about her pre-cum and cum it seemed to cause Jess to go into lust for her massive cock.

Jess smiled softly and teasingly walked up to Kath and grabbed her massive cock one more time. "I want this Kath she said smiling as she spread her legs and slowly began to push herself onto the massive cum covered cock

The amount of cum was actually nothing unusual for Kath recently. Every orgasm seemed to have more fun than the last in recent weeks, which also made them feel even better every time. Whilst the overriding lust had cleared Kath's cock was still rock hard as she sat on the bed, watching as Jess stood up totally covered in cum and walked over. "Jess?" She blinked, then gasped as her sister grabbed at her cock.

"Oooh!" Kath made no attempt to hold back the moan as she felt her sisters pussy begin to envelop her cock, which twitched and thronged in response, seeming to somehow get even harder.

Jess smiled as she began to bounce on her sister cock she never felt so good before and she never thought she would let her sister fuck her like this. Before long Jess was moaning Kath's name begging her to use all her holes how ever she wanted. Her sister has turned her into a slut in a matter of minutes. She was now bound to her sister the cum uas mad her addicted to her.

Kath moaned and groaned loudly as her sister rode her cock, she'd never felt pleasure like this before, it was just so good! Oh god she couldn't go without this anymore, using her hands would never be enough ever again now that she had felt this before. Hearing Jess say she could use all her holes however she wanted...Kath's eyes went wide and she just reached up, grabbing her sisters bouncing breasts and squeezing them roughly. "Unnngh...f-fuck...ride my cock Jess....oh fuck yeah....ride it....gonna fill you up so much..." Kath's cock was throbbing inside of her sister, it even seemed to have gotten a little longer and thicker than when she had been sucking on it.

Back
Top Bottom