Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prank Gone Wrong (DaddysLittleSkank/Morell)

Gus let out a low, eager growl tucked behind a big doggie yawn, then he gave her one sharp bark and layed his head down as he felt the steady stroking of her fist bringing his cock back to life. It was nearly as thick as the girl's wrist, a shock that it was buried deep in her ass not a half hour ago. He crawled along the floor, shimmying his hips further under her face to make it within easy reach for her mouth. His groaning whines got more impatient, then he chirped out another low "Ruff!" as his cock twitched in her grasp.

Rocco's knot was slowly growing. It slipped easily into her pussy at first, but on the backstroke he gave an extra push back as her cunt reluctantly released it, and just as reluctantly tried to deny it's entrance. With a few more strokes it was a cumbersome ridge her pussy was forced to conquer over and over until one steady push in kept it locked in place and sealed tight on her breed hole. His cock was freely spilling it's cum now, leaking into her like a steady kitchen faucet, drowning her womb in his creamy sperm.

"You have got to be kidding me." Lily said watching the dog present his dick to her to suck. She reluctantly bowed her head and took some of the length in her mouth, slowly bobbing her head while making sure not to allow Gus' growing knot to enter her mouth.

She winced in pain as Rocco pulled his knot out of her, only to then forcibly slam it back into her. She was relieved when she felt him cumming in her hoping that that would put an end to her ordeal that might. What she didn't know was that as Rocco filled her womb up with his cum, he was also making his new bitch a mother. Soon her belly would swell with Rocco's puppies.

Rocco's seed swam around her egg. The coffee she'd been given earlier was laced with a fast-acting hormone that already had begun to change her body. Soon she'd be producing eggs three or four at a time and the more she'd be exposed, the more her body would change. Rocco rest his head on her shoulder, his tongue rolled out and leaking onto her skin as his cock continued to pulse and empty inside her. He finally gave her his weight, going completely limp atop her and occasionally licking her neck in appreciation of the donated fuck hole to fill.

Gus seemed overall content just letting her slurp on his cock, too exhausted from the hunt and evening fuck to do much more than relax in her warm mouth. Eventually his eyes lulled closed, waking up only if she let his cock slip out of her mouth, growling at her to put it back in. Even if she wasn't sucking, he wanted his slowly retreating cock to stay in her mouth until it slipped back into his sheath.

Even with both hands on the ground, it was hard for Lily to not collapse under Rocco's weight, but she tried to distract herself as much as possible to keep herself standing on her knees and elbows. Oddly enough, and much to her dismay, she began enjoying the feeling of Roccoms dick twitching inside her and filling her up with his fertile sperm.

Lily thought that if Gus was asleep she could stop sucking him off, but she was wrong. The moment she released his cock from her mouth, he growled at her to put it back in. She was too tired to bob her head anymore so she simply kept the dick in her mouth and gently sucked on it.

Rocco stayed like that for almost a half-hour, keeping her company while she lazily mouthed Gus's cock. Then, in an instant he jumped off her back, releasing from her pussy with an audible -pop- then circled around and lapped at her pussy for another five minutes, cleaning her up. He collapsed exhausted next to her, pressing his back into her thigh and resting his head on her back, lounging with his legs spread, stretched out and gave a long doggie yawn.

Lily was relieved when Rocco pulled out of her. It didn't even bother her that he started licking her pussy, she was too tired to give an actual damn about it. She rested her head on Gus' stomach as she continued to hold his cock in her mouth and continued to to suck on it. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep, and when Martin would come down the next morning, he'd see her pussy still dripping with Rocco's cum and Gus' dick still in her mouth.

Martin stepped softly downstairs but the creaking wood woke the dogs up before he got down to the living room. They perked up their heads, their tails slowly moving to indicate their happiness then lazily put their heads back down.

The sun was just barely coming up, giving the morning air a glow of light but no actual sunshine yet. Several windows were open letting in the fresh wet morning air smelling through the whole house. He took a moment to admire the bruised, scraped, and cum-soaked girl suckling Gus's cock like a pacifier, which had come back to it's full length and thickness as the morning hours approached. He even had his paw resting on the back of her head as if to keep her there.

He fixed himself a pot of coffee, drank it slowly, then opened the pantry to scoop out a hefty bowl of dog food, to which the boys immediately jumped up to seek out the source of the rattling kibble. He placed the bowl big enough for three dogs on the floor in the kitchen and they dove in, eagerly trying to eat their fill before the other took his share.

Martin smiled, seeing his boys so voracious after a night of breaking in their new toy. He went to her, spinning the combination lock attaching her to the floor and tugged on her leash. "C'mon, girl." He said, giving her a sharp whistle. He led her over to the kitchen table where a small white box was sitting. Then he tapped the surface, "Up! C'mon girl, up!" He gave a quick correcting pull on her leash.

Lily had awoken when Gus got up to run for the food, but she just stayed there lying on the floor too sore to move. She had hoped she'd wake up to find this was only a horrible nightmare, but no, this was her new reality.

When Martin pulled the leash, Lily tried to stand up and follow him only to be forced back down to the ground and forced to walk on her hands and knees. She reluctantly followed him toward the white box and jumped on the surface as she was told. She wanted to put up a fight but was too tired and sore to really do anything.

Martin put on his reading glasses and set his boy's new girlfriend on the table, laying her down on her side. The white box contained mostly first aid materials. He dabbed a towel with alcohol and began pressing it at the cuts she sustained from her run in the woods and Gus's scratches. He spoke softly to her with a soothing tone, petting her head lovingly every time he went back to the box to fetch a small bandaid and stick it to her skin.

"Your body will toughen up." He assured her. "You'll begin to heal faster and overall be less prone to injury. Your arms and legs will become accustomed to the rough terrain of the outdoors."

Once he had patched up her body he began inspecting her ears and peeling her mouth open to inspect her teeth. "You're healthy, that''s good. Lily, your body is going to go through a lot of changes. I want you to understand your situation exactly. You are now the property of my dogs. You'll be their bitch until I or they see fit to change that arrangement. Do you understand what I'm telling you? You're never going back to your old life. You'll be cared for and fed, but you are no longer a person. Lily died back there in that ditch and nobody is ever going to find you."

He pressed his fingers into her pussy, wriggling them around and pulling them out to inspect for blood. Then he did the same to her ass, finding a bit of damage there. "You are in good shape, but you'll get leaner. Rocco and Gus will make sure you have plenty of exercise. In three months you'll be in the best shape of your life. The only thing you have to worry about now is keeping your boyfriends sated with your body. Most things you'll pick up from them. They are great teachers, just follow their lead."

He closed up the box and then fetched a bowl for her. It was mostly made up of canned tuna and rice, served in a gleaming brand new bowl with yet no name decorating the rim. He placed it on the table next to her head. "You'll switch to dry food slowly. You'll live out back with Rocco and Gus, but you'll come in the house every morning to keep your teeth brushed and clean, but this will be the only remnant of your old life. Everything else, you'll learn as you go along. You'll also never speak again after this morning, you'll learn to communicate without words, again, the boys will show you. Do you have any questions?"

Lily hissed in pain as Martin dabbed her with the rubbing alcohol, but tried to make as little noise as possible. When Martin told her that her body would be changing, she got flashbacks of her mother explaining puberty to her and she immediately felt an immense saddness knowing she'd never see her mother again.

She nodded that she understood. "Why are you doing this?" She asked. "Why can't you just a normal dog for them." Lily had no idea that the drugs Martin had given her would make it possible for her to become pregnant by the dogs. She turned her head and started eating the food the best she could but still making a mess in the process. She didn't want to eat it but she was starving and she really didn't have any other choice in the matter.

Martin smiled at that question. Not many girls stopped to wonder why, nor were they as relatively calm as this one was given her situation. This one would probably be a keeper, he thought.

"You may have noticed that Gus and Rocco aren't normal dogs. And if not, you'll find out soon. As such, they deserve more than a normal bitch." He pet her hair, trailing down to her cheek and rubbed his thumb lovingly over her lips. "The rest you'll find out very soon, I suspect." He scratched her head as she began to eat. "Yes, keep your strength up and enjoy the easy meal while you can. Soon you'll either have to eat quickly or let your boyfriends leave you starving. Of course, you'll never be far from nutrition with those two around." He gave a hearty belly laugh, watching her eat more food laced with the hormone.

"Finish up and we'll begin. And if you have any more questions, now is the time. However you'll have everything you'll ever need from this moment on, and anything you need to know you'll learn fast."

She grimaced when Martin referred to the dogs as her "boyfriends." Admittedly she did feel a bit better now that she getting food in her belly. She had been so hungry that the food, despite only being rice and tuna, was one of the best things she'd ever tasted.

When Martin said that they'd "begin" once she was done eating, Lily became terrified of what the meant. "Will I have to live outside all the time, even in Winter?" She asked Martin only stopping her eating to ask him questions. "What if one of the dogs hurt me? What if I get sick?" If she knew she would soon be pregnant, Lily would have asked questions about that too, like would she get special treatment while pregnant, where would she give birth, would Martin stop the dogs from raping her until she gave birth, what would happen to the babies.

"You'll sleep with the boys. In the warm months they like to sleep outside and in the winter they stay out in the Kennels but they get to roam wherever they want." He assured her. "I love my dogs and I'd never put them in any undue stress. You'll be the same way. We all have a job to do, you just do yours as the pack will provide. As for them hurting you, your body is soft and weak but once you take to your duties as a bitch, your body will adjust, you'll get leaner, stronger. It may not make sense now, but you'll see."

"Lets take the tour, shall we?" He gave a playful tug on her collar and led her to the door "On your hands and knees" He snapped, then pointed at the floor.

The dogs had already finished their food and came bounding over when the heard the sound of the doorknob turn, baying excitedly to go do their business. Gus came over and wrapped his paws around Lily's waist, but Martin snapped and pointed at him and he backed off. The door opened and the dogs flew outside, baying and running out into an open green pasture stretching out to a distant treeline with hills beyond and mountains beyond that. There was a large blue building that looked less like a barn and more like an efficient metal sheathed rural office building two stories high. The tapered roof swept down to eye level and around the parameter of the entire building was a square-shaped dog run and then a ring of kennel cages. Currently all of the cages were empty.

"You'll be staying in here until I can trust you with more freedom." He opened the door to the kennels going through four layers of fence to the main building. It was wide open like an airplane hangar. The floor was made of polished concrete, giving a dull reflection of the person standing on it and died in a dark blue hue. There were a few offices tucked into the side of the building. The massive room was divided into a few sections but the largest two took up most of the room. They were small towns of a ring of 20 kennels made of rather fancy woodwork and had sleeping nooks rather than cages. The entire area was covered in synthetic grass and there was a sliding door that allowed access to the outside run. "You can use this as your home for now. Any other words before I leave you to your honeymoon?"

She hated that Martin was lumping her together with the dogs, seeing as how she was a human. She was also terrified when he said that she'd get used to it or that she'd learn it, she was afraid he was right.

When Martin ordered her to get on her hands and knees, Lily immediate obeyed and got down on her hands and knees on the floor. She grimaced and closed her eyes as she felt Gus wrap his front paws around her waist, fully expecting Martin to just let him him fuck her. She then sighed with relief as Martin got him off of her.

Lily slowly walked outside, still in her hands and knees, and cautiously looked around, relieved that she didn't see anymore dogs that Martin would allow to have sex with her. As Martin walked, she struggled to keep up with him, being drug across the ground on several occasions. She just as cautiously looked around the building. "Why do you need offices?" She asked. "What do you mean by honeymoon? And do I get my own... kennel?"

"You belong to them now. And you can have any kennel you want in here for the time being." Martin made a quick whistle at the dogs and then an arm gesture toward Lily. They stood and approached, hunger burning in their eyes. "And here's your honeymooon." He left the private kennel area and locked the door behind him.

This time as the dogs approached, Gus was already bounding in front of Rocco. But Rocco wasn't waiting this time. He barred his teeth and snapped out at his brother, just missing his shoulder. Gus snapped his head around, growling at Rocco, the hairs on the back of his neck tuffing up, but he relented almost as quickly. Victorious, Rocco jumped up on his hind legs and wrapped his arms securely around the new bitch. With a huff, he tugged her closer, his prick already knowing his bitch well as it dove into her cunt on the first attempt with four quick stabs into her body drilling that tapered dick deep inside.

Lily looked at the dogs with fear in her eyes, not wanting them to mount her again and once Martin was gone, Lily stood up, only tone knocked back down by Rocco. She readjusted her positioning so she could again stand up. As long as Martin wasn't there, she wasn't going to make mounting her easy for the dogs.

To be honest, she was starting to lick Gus more as he hadn't cut her that much the first time.

Rocco continued humping at her pussy even as Lily stood up. Eventually his paws slipped away from her hips and his cock slipped away from inside her, falling back to all fours with a pitiful complaining whine from deep in his throat.

Gus was just waiting for an opportunity to jump in and as he saw Rocco slip away he was ready. He jumped up on his hind legs and threw himself into Lily's side to try to push her back down to the floor-to their level. His big fuzzy chocolate head pressed into her face, lapping wildly at her cheek and neck as his spotted paws wrapped around her side and brought his weight down to force them both to the ground. Frustrated, he let loose his low grumbling growl followed by a sharp and authoritative bark right into Lily's ear, his lips snarling back to show his cream-colored sharp canines.

Lily had backed herself up into the corner so she would be harder to knock down and she was determined to stay upright, not showing any fear. She wasn't going to be intimidated by the two dogs, she could handle them biting and scratching her. It would take Martin threatening her for her to give in, at least for now.

Little did she know it was already too late, the hormones Martin had given to her would soon force her body into ovulation and she already had been filled with Rocco's seed and some of Gus' seed had trickled down from her asshole to her pussy. As soon as her body released its egg, they would fertilized.

The dogs kept at Lily for the next hour, stopping and licking themselves every few minutes to regain their strength. It wasn't until Martin arrived some time later with lunch and fresh water that the two dogs heard the door open and rushed to their master, tails wagging. He set down the water and had the boys do a few tricks for treats, praising them as they performed admirably. Then he picked up a large bag and set it down next to Lily.

"You're standing up." He said, his voice dripping with disappointment. He lashed a hand out, forcing it into her cunt and pulling it back. "You haven't been taking care of your new boyfriends, I see. That is a problem." If she dared to speak, he'd deliver a quick backhanded slap across her face. "Sit." He pointed at the floor between his feet.

Lily stayed in the corner cautious watching Martin, not even moving as he approached her. She knew she'd probably be punished but she wanted to try to reason with Martin. "You have to realize how much of an adjustment this is for me." She said trying to talk fast. "Maybe if I could ease into it a bit, like maybe not having both of them in the same kennel with me." She knew she needed to make her being with one of the dogs at a time seem like a good idea so she added, "I'd be more incline to 'take care' of them if I wasn't having to handle both of them at the same time. And I'm sorry I'm talking but I just get really scared with both of them." She prepared herself to be slapped.

He lashed his hand out, catching her cheek with a flash of white pain. "No more words. You have no use for them anymore. You have no reason to do any thinking or decision making yourself. You will do what your told. What's expected of you."

He grabbed her wrist and dragged her over to the bag, pushing her onto her back and straddling her chest. He pulled out a roll of black bondage wrap, snapping up her wrist and rolling it around her fist, pulling the stretchy material around until she could make no use of her hand. He did the same with the other hand and then wrapped leather straps and locks around her wrists to keep her from pulling them off. Next, he grabbed a unique ball gag. One end was rounded while the other had a 4-inch protruding cock in the shape of a dog's dick when he fit into her mouth and tied securely behind her head. "You'll keep this in until you learn to be a quiet bitch, understand?" He gave her a quick slap, most of it absorbed by the leather stretched around her cheek.

Then, he lifted her head to attach a pink and black dog collar with a small charm that read "Slutbitch." Finally, he climbed off her body, folded her legs onto themselves and used the bondage wrap to bind her each leg to itself, so she'd be forced to walk on her hands and knees, her feet pointed straight up into the air.

The end of the ball gag had a small hole and a straw running through the molded cock shape. This would allow her drool to constantly pour down her chin. However, martin attached a plastic tube to the end then a syringe to the end of that full of a creamy white liquid. It was some of Gus's frozen cum laced heavily with the hormone that would change her body. He pushed the plunger down as the cold liquid ran through the straw and sprayed down the end of the cock lodged in her mouth, forcing her to drink down the half-pint of fluid. He refilled the syringe with water and pushed another helping through to clear the tube and straw out, then detached it and packed it away. "You can drink from your gag. Just put it in the water and suck." He gathered the bag and stood, turning back toward the door as the dogs approached Lily once more, now completely defenseless. "I'll come check on you in a few hours." And then the door shut behind him, churning with a heavy lock of a deadbolt.

Lily let out a loud scream of pain when she was slapped by Martin and instinctively put her hand on her cheek. She put a bit of a fight against being restrained, but ultimately lost.

When Lily tasted the frozen cum, she winced and gagged as she desperately tried not to throw up. She could already feel the hormones working as when she saw Gus and Rocco approaching with their cocks peeling out of their sheaths, her pussy began to self lubricate and give off the smell of a bitch in heat. This would make her irresistible to the two dogs and if wasn't helping that her pussy was completely exposed to them.

Along with everything that Martin had told her the hormones did, it would also make Lily more flexible which would later help her to deliver her puppies without assistance, cause her to lactate more to then provide nourishment for those puppies, and a number of other things that would make her more dog-like.

Rocco was the first one to find her. He didn't even wait for her to get up, stepping between her splayed and bound thighs in the missionary position, his low-hanging cock jabbed at her navel , slinging juicy precum all over her tummy with each thrust. he lowered his hips until he started jamming at her slit and finally his tapered cock found the mark. The brown dog howled in the air as soon as he felt his cock enveloped by that warm cunt.

Lily closed her eyes and started crying as she felt Rocco trying to mount her and knowing she would be able to wipe the precum off. Her crying only grew stronger and louder as Rocco plunged himself into her. Although it was not as pain as before due to her pussy being wet.

She was lying on her back and if her eyes had been open she'd be able to see everything happening around her. Lily stayed motionless and we praying that it would be over soon.

Rocco's cock began spraying cum, pumping inside her as his knot began to swell. he jammed it inside her a few times but was unable to keep it inside before it got too big. The position made it difficult for him to keep it inside. Eventually, he pulled away, standing above her body as his cock oozed cum onto her belly and chest as he stood there panting, then pressed his face into hers and lapped at her cheeks with his musky tongue.

Gus began to grow impatient and growled until Rocco moved over. Then he nipped at Lily's side, beckoning her to her hands and knees with a threatening growl.

Back
Top Bottom