Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Capturing A Phantom (Athene & AlluringEnigma)

And there it was. Elena made a choice, and now she truly was Zara's to toy with. The young criminal knew to not push her too hard at first, she could still do something stupid. However, this was the first act of submission by Elena, an important icebreaker that set the tone for their relationship.

Now was not the time to gloat, however. It was the time to reward Elena, to make her comfortable with her decision. To lull her into a sense of security before the depravity ensued. "Mmmmm I did promise you information if you were a good girl, and you certainly have been. Obviously you haven't done that much for me, so the information can't be that pivotal. So maybe a tidbit, something you can use, but only a small part of the puzzle. How about this, I already mentioned my next attack will occur in a couple of weeks. I can tell you that it will involve 5 of us, my self and four gentlemen."

Zara smiled, before returning to her favorite position a few inches away from Elena's lips. "It's not much, but I'll drip feed you more as the night goes on, assuming you keep playing the game" she purred. She lingered for a second, studying Elena's face, before whispering "Kiss me" her tone sultry but firm. It was clear this was an order.

... Damn straight you'll keep your word.

Because, if she had to be honest, Elena probably would have risked doing something incredibly stupid should Zara try to avoid saying anything at all. So hearing her relay any information, no matter how seemingly unimportant, was more than enough to encourage Elena. Entice her that this was worth it, no matter what may come from this twisted relationship with Zara.

No fucking way in hell anyone else is going to be able to get any sorta lead, so ...

She nodded, both to herself and La Fleur as she tucked away the small memo and hid it in the back of her head.

La Fleur was indeed correct. By itself, it didn't mean jack shit.

But in time - with more pieces of the puzzle - it could lead to something huge. Plus, knowing she wouldn't be alone, as she had sometimes been before, was vital in its own rights.

"Thank you," Elena managed to softly reply. Her voice and body were still choking slightly, but now it was more from sheer nervousness than pure fear. It was improvement ... even if it didn't seem like much.

Her tongue snaked out, dancing briefly over her own lips.

Finally, Elena leaned forward and pressed her lips roughly against Zara's. Hungrily. As if La Fleur had injected her with a deadly poison, and the only cure was barely lingering on the criminal's lips.

Belladonna truly does suit you, Elena mused, fighting the urge to chuckle as she lengthened and strengthened the kiss, filling it with as much passion and even a sense of wanting as she could. Only when the need for oxygen was so dire she had to break it did she do so.

All while gasping and panting heavily. But very hotly also, something that hadn't existed in any of the previous kisses the two had shared thus far.

By now, most of the anxiety that used to be seen in Elena's blue orbs was gone. Mostly. Although it still resided, it was heavily overshadowed with a fire. Lust. Eager, finally wanting to know what La Fleur expected next so she could keep - as the mastermind herself said - 'keep playing the game'.

Finally, Elena was sincerely beginning to have some actual fun with Zara. Hopefully the kiss had hinted that much.

But if not ... well ... she intended to better show that in the next order.

Zara was taken aback by the passion of the kiss that ensued. She had expected something more enjoyable than the first two affairs, but this one was desperate, the kiss of a lover who wanted nothing more than the person opposite them. Zara allowed herself to melt into the kiss, enjoying every second as her tongue playfully sparred with Elena's, exploring the unknown of her new lover.

She allowed her hands to run along the bare skin of Elena, making sure to keep her delicate touch as to not overwhelm the girl yet. She was unsure just as to how comfortable Elena would be with this new dynamic, and thus didn't want to dive into the deep end, preferring to ease Elena into the lifestyle gently. Of course, the longer the process, the more information she'd have to give up, but she was confident that Elena would be far too corrupted by the time she knew enough about Zara to catch her. So, the young raven-haired girl allowed her hands to softly caress the backside of her lover, giving a soft squeeze before roaming along her back and gently scratching the pale skin.

When Elena pulled back, they were both taking heavy breaths from the sudden passion. Zara looked up and gave her a wide smile, the first genuinely happy one of the night. She had finally ensnared a detective. It was time to enjoy the bounty of her harvest. She stood up without a word and play fully twirled for Elena. "That was nice. Let me return the favor for your striptease, love" she purred, before slipping the shoulders of the dress off and allowing the fabric to sling to her bosom for a few seconds, before allowing it to fall, revealing a blue strapless bra. The red gown still covered her most intimate spot, and she allowed it linger there for a few seconds before dropping it as well, a lacy blue thong underneath. Zara twirled playfully, showing off her more risque lingerie with a smile.

"Hmmmm, I'll give you a little more information if you strip off the rest of that clothing and come over to kiss me" she purred, enjoying the beautiful, nubile form of her lover. "You were quite good at stripping earlier, I hope nothing's changed" she purred. Zara took a seat on the stool and watched intently, hoping to have a fully naked Interpol agent on her lap in a few moments.

The touches from La Fleur very likely would have gone unnoticed. Elena's focus had been so heavy on that kiss that she wouldn't realize what Zara's hands were doing. Not before managing to register the light trailing and teasing of her fingertips, helping Elena shudder and moan softly into the kiss. It would have been as easy for Zara to make the gesture a rough, harsh one. Much like all the times Elena had purposely avoided doing any overly rash actions. But the fact La Fleur was practicing this much self-control made everything she was doing that much more ... generous. Erotic, even.

Admittedly, it didn't make much sense. Usually, Elena could understand, at the very least, her own musings. But right then and there, even those were sounding ... odd. Jumbled. It'd all make more sense ... eventually.

Hopefully, Elena added, blushing as she watched Zara stand up and return the strip tease with her own.

... Heh! I suppose my guess about blue being a decent color wasn't completely off, she thought, her face burning a bit more as she took note of the risque set of lingerie adorning Zara's skin.

Elena merely shook her head from side to side, hoping to look reassuring. "I don't typically forget how to do things I showed off mere moments ago," she added, making an attempt at trying to jest. It was probably crappy ... but hopefully that would be more appreciated than the other times she'd spoken aloud.

As the agent got back up to her feet, she pondered whether anything different should be done this time around. Namely any methods to add some grace into her movements.

... Hmm.

They likely weren't necessary. Still, they'd probably be appreciated. And it'd definitely give Elena a much needed confidence boost.

After quietly contemplating, she took a few steps back and slowly slid her fingernails under the hem of her panties. They were pulled down ... and finally let go of when the fabric was about half-way down her legs, being kept in place by little more than gravity. Her arms raised, moving behind her back. One .. two .. and last - but certainly not least - the last hook of her bra was undone. Her left hand quickly moved in front, keeping it held tightly against her firm breasts and erect nipples.

"Hope you don't mind which I choose to show off first~" Elena cooed, trying to envision herself in a not-so-awkward situation. She was trying to view this as if she actually was Zara's lover. Or even a college student doing some odd, erotic show in a university locker room. Any and everything to make this that much easier for her to comply with.

After hesitating only to answer her own rhetorical muse and choose what to let go of first, Elena's right hand moved, her hips swaying as the panties fell down.

It had only been done out of habit and not to gain sexual attention. Still, Zara would see there was absolutely no hair on or around her crotch area. She was completely clear; waxed, to be more precise.

Elena's face turned an even deeper shade of red. Nonetheless, she didn't try to hide it. Instead, she caught her bra by her left index digit, twirled that around her head several times, and repeated the same step she'd done with her tank top. Threw it over past Zara and onto the ground.

"See anything you like?" she asked, smirking in a very smug fashion as she straddled La Fleur's lap, draping her own arms over the other woman's shoulders.

The second show was far nicer than the first, and it was likely due to the comfort level. Zara picked up on the jest and managed a flash of a smile, even if it was a weak joke at best, hoping to encourage Elena to stay out of her shell for the rest of the night. She smiled as she leaned back and enjoyed the rest of the show, savoring every moment and allowing her eyes to memorize every detail of the curvaceous form she was graced with for the night.

There were an untold plethora of things that Zara wanted to do to the lovely agent. She imagined the girl's hands cuffed behind her back, held in place by steel, and in return jutting her chest out for easy access. Of course, Zara wouldn't stop there. A lovely red gag would be perfect in Elena's mouth, accentuating the look of a helpless, busty blonde that Zara oh so adored. The possibilities were endless with such a beautiful girl to take advantage of, though Zara doubted she'd introduce any of them tonight. It was, after all, Elena's first time with a girl, and there was only so much new that person could handle, even an intrepid Interpol agent with little choice in the matter.

No, for now Zara was content to enjoy the almost impossibly perfect body of her prey. She smiled happily as the girl straddled her lap, ample chest now in range for whatever Zara desired, and full lips pressed together seductively, begging to be taken once again. "I can think of a few things" she quipped with a flirtatious smile, before leaning in to kiss Elena once more, a passionate affair during which she pulled the girl closer, pressing their chests together and reveling in the feeling of bare skin rubbing against her own.

Zara then pulled back, eyeing Elena for a few seconds before purring "You are absolutely stunning. I couldn't have imagined someone more beautiful." Without hesitation, she allowed her hands to roam to Elena's chest and began to gently caress her breasts, lingering on the tender rosebuds until they began to harden from the touch. She allowed herself a good squeeze, her hands full from the ample bosom of her partner, before leaning forward. "Take my bra off" she murmured offhandedly, her tongue now lingering on Elena's nipples. She took a nipple between her teeth and gently squeezed, turning it rock hard, before turning her attention to the other, performing the same ritual before looking up and smiling.

One of her hands now left it's place and traveled down, slowly meandering along Elena's flawless skin. It passed over her navel, before reaching her waist. For a second, Zara allowed it to linger, before it once again headed downwards, the tips of her fingers lightly grazing her pubic area before reaching Elena's most intimate spot. As her fingertips lightly teased the outside, Zara whispered questioningly "Are you enjoying yourself, love?" curious to see just how comfortable Elena was right now.

Oddly, Elena's thoughts weren't too different from Zara's. Mind you, she certainly didn't jump to any bondage-related ponderings. She did, however, find herself curious about other topics. Most were ones the agent hadn't been able to use on herself; particularly a select few, very specific sex toys.

"Mmhh ... "

As a third - or was it fourth? - kiss was initiated, Elena leaned into the gesture, groaning softly as their breasts rubbed lightly against one another. "Ohhh god. That feels really good."

And all the mounds were doing was touching each other. What else could feel so good?

Elena quietly tried to think back. How long had it even been since she last had sex?

Her hands raised, still lightly shaking as the agent subconsciously helped remove La Fleur's bra, allowing her blue eyes to see every inch of Zara's chest.

Elena swallowed, licking her lips. They were a sight to behold in their own rights. "Lovely," Elena murmured softly, lightly beginning to fondle one of La Fleur's breasts.

As the other woman seemed to read her mind, Elena threw her head back. A shocked but very audible moan passed her parted lips as her own nipples began receiving their own rough treatments.

"Oh god yes," Elena whispered in between pants. "M-More! Please!"

Though her pleas answered the last question, Elena gave Zara a quick, affirmative nod. "Definitely. Probably more than I should but ... mmmff! I can't help it."

After allowing La Fleur to continue working on her a bit longer, the Interpol agent resumed her own groping and massaging motions.

"D-Does that feel good for you?" Elena inquired, seeming to sound honest about how well she may or may not be pleasing Zara's body.

Zara smiled at the attention she received, enjoy the soft massaging and the sudden turn in events. A nice mix of fear and arousal had turned Elena into a top notch lover, and now Zara would get to enjoy what she sowed. She smiled down at the girl, relishing the sight of a fully naked Interpol agent attending to her chest.

Zara had much smaller breasts than Elena, though that was hardly an insult, though they were still a solid handful for any girl, and she absolutely loved the attention they were receiving. "Mmmmm you're doing a fantastic job, I love it. Do you enjoy the thought of pleasing me?" she purred, unconcerned with the answer. Elena certainly enjoyed being pleased herself, and she'd likely return the favor for Zara for an ounce of the new feelings that were coursing through her.

"Tell me, love, what do you want me to do to you. What's a fantasy you've never been able to enact?" she whispered, smiling as she stood up from her perch, bringing Elena up wither her. She allowed herself to suckle at the girl's neck as she spoke, biting into the soft flesh and marking Elena as her lover. Meanwhile, her hands drifted downward, and began to tease the wet entrance of her lover. She wanted the girl to moan out her fantasy, to succumb to the pleasure even more than she already had. In short, she wanted Elena to be desperately turned on and hopelessly aroused.

Zara bit the soft flesh of the girl a little harder as a teasing finger pushed inside of Elena, softly purring as she lightly fingered the agent. "Tomorrow, everyone's going to see that you were mine last night." The thought brought a wicked smile to Zara's face, and turned her on a little further.

Elena blushed, slowly moving her head from side to side. "I .. feel like I'm doing pretty easy stuff, really. But ... ahh! ... I'm glad - ecstatic - to hear this is good for you."

She was too. It wasn't just a reply being uttered to keep Zara from shooting her. Each new phrase passing Elena's lips was becoming more and more earnest. It would also be seen and noticed a lot more than only Elena's words were becoming completely honest. Her body seemed to be following suit, no longer trying to hide how turned on some part of the agent definitely was from all the foreplay. Both nipples as well as her clit were stiff and erect, aching for attention if they weren't getting any, fueled on by anticipation, or both in the best case scenarios.

"Oh fuck yes. I'm .. mmh ... definitely enjoying everything. Being able to make you feel good, being pleased in return ... shit!"

A slightly pained cry echoed as the light nip along her neck registered to Elena's flesh. She didn't jerk away, though her grip on Zara's breasts tightened slightly. Her head tilted back as she panted, her breasts jutting slightly out at the new angle Elena was now presenting herself to La Fleur at.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh~"

The finger going inside didn't drive her completely over. Still, Elena had almost forgotten how good even that could feel. Slowly, she began to bounce up and down the digit.

When her mind helped her recall the earlier inquiry, Elena's felt her face quickly burn. "Fantasies?" she repeated, beginning to ponder over the answer. "I ... mmmh .... haven't thought about too many. There have been a few. I'm not sure if they're 'fantasies', per se. Could be more considered fantasies but ... either way ... "

Pausing to gather her thoughts and steel herself, Elena began to confess as she mentally formed a list of things she wouldn't be too mortified to tell La Fleur.

"I ... will admit the whole Master and slave - or pet - dynamic has been intriguing. It's been done for years. And knowing it's regaining a considerable amount of popularity .. I have wondered what the hype's all about. I have also pondered bringing some sex toys and using them on myself, even in locations I shouldn't. Cars, public locations, things like that. Just ... well .... there have been days where you ... need release. Attention. And ... "

Elena felt herself stammering, her face so crimson that it would be a miracle she wasn't burning up with a fever somehow.

When Zara hinted about people 'seeing' them, the younger woman felt he eyes widen. She kept fondling La Fleur's breasts ... though the movements slowed. Slightly ... but enough that she'd notice the difference in speed. "W-What? Wait ... you don't really mean that, do you? Please don't. Please let this be just between us, as our dirty little secret of sorts. But please don't show or tell anyone else about this."

Even if the 'others' were merely citizens of France, that wasn't much better than if she threatened to show any tapes to her boss.

.. Speaking of ... was that what La Fleur was implying? that somehow, she was being recorded?

The thought made Elena's heart speed up even quicker, feeling both nervous but still turned on. Being an exhibitionist had never really crossed her mind. And even though it was attempting to now, it was only to certain extents. Mainly doing so to a very controlled audience. Preferably one that had no ability to identify or tell her superiors whom she was, let alone what and with whom she was doing these acts.

Zara was bemused at how panicked Elena had become at a simple offhanded comment. Zara had no intention of telling anyone what was going on, or if she did it would be later on down the line to further some sort of plan she had. Nonetheless she let out a chuckle as Elena panicked and reassured her "Relax love, I was joking about the hickies I left on your neck. Who would I tell" she asked with another laugh, enjoying just how temperamental and flustered the young Interpol agent was.

Zara allowed the finger inside of Elena to pick up the pace, bemused at how the girl was grinding desperately against it. "Tell me more about the sex toys you've wanted to try. Be nice and detailed my little agent. Tell me, do you want to be my little agent pet, is that why you brought that up?" she asked earnestly, wondering how Elena envisioned their dynamic. She gently grazed Elena's clit as she continued to press for answers, hoping to loosen Elena's inhibitions with the pure pleasure she was now faced with.

"So you've imagined yourself in a car, in a public street, with a lovely toy pushed inside of you, doing your best to suppress moans as everyone walked by you, knowing a single moan would out you and embarrass you to no end?" she asked, her tone a guttural purr that oozed dominance. She wanted to add an element of humiliation now to the mix. Elena was likely too turned on to be put off, and Zara wanted to see if humiliation turned her on further. It would be a useful thing to know when she planned their next meeting.

"Are you close love?" she purred, wondering just how good of a job she had done. She had no intention of simply letting Elena cum, but she wanted to know if she was close so she could start imposing her will by dangling the orgasm as a treat. Zara licked her lips as Elena squirmed in her lap; this was going much better than she ever thought.

Then ... this isn't being recorded?

It didn't sound like it. But honestly, that could simply be a lie. An act on Zara's behalf. It was probably for the best she didn't push her luck and inquire on that. Let things remain as they were, especially if she really wasn't being recorded. Her head merely moved from side to side as Elena chuckled nervously. "I ... I'm not sure. But ... well ... you're smart. You probably could have figured something out. Thanks for agreeing to keep this between us though. Mmmhh!"

All three of Elena's sensitive buttons continued to stiffen, getting more and more hard from arousal. When she began confessing her rather risque secrets, the agent's juices began to coat Zara's fingers even faster.

"Mostly more discreet toys, like the bullets or eggs. However, there have been some days I've felt bold enough to try larger vibes, dildos, things of the like. Maybe even some jack rabbits, or anything with a device to constantly, mercilessly tease and stimulate my clit. I ... ngh! .. have been curious ... on how much I can handle, as it were, without seeming too ... slutty. Toys would be one of the best ways to do that experiment. See what the biggest and widest object I could fit would be. Mmmmh~"

Whilst bouncing up and down the finger faster, Elena's breaths started becoming labored. Hotter and heavier than they'd been in quite some time. Her breasts jiggled with each movement, lightly rubbing against her and La Fleur's skin.

"H-Honestly ... there are some days I don't think I'd be embarrassed even if people realized what a moan would mean, or at least imply. That's r-really risky, I know but ... ahh yes!"

Quickly, Elena raised her hands, allowing them to rest on La Fleur's shoulders. That way, when she squeezed down, the somewhat painful grip wouldn't be applied to her lovely breasts. Even if Zara wouldn't have minded, it was simply a precaution. She waited until her body calmed down enough before letting go and resuming fondling and caressing her captor's chest. "I've ... never seriously thought about being a pet. Maybe though. It doesn't seem like the worst idea. I'll ... mmhhmm .... think on it!"

Her head moved again, hearing the question on whether she was close to climaxing or not.

"N-Not yet, no. But holy fuck, this feels so good! Shit!"

Elena's face flushed deeper as she paused before mustering up enough courage to ask a very sincere question. "Please ... can you ... add another finger or two inside my pussy? As good as it feels ... part of me wants more. Please?"

The more she learned about Elena the more intrigued Zara became. The girl not only enjoyed testing her limits in regards to how much she could take inside of her, but was contemplating the idea of letting others watch her discover this. She may or not be on to full on public exhibitionism, but she was certainly into the idea of others knowing her status. The more Elena talked, the more material Zara gathered on the young agent, whose lips were likely loosened by the extraordinary pleasure she was receiving.

Zara acquiesced to her request and pushed a second finger on, deciding to see if she could push Elena to the edge with a fantasy. "So if I were to take you out in the car and give you a vibrator, you'd enjoy getting off in the middle of a public square, your moans giving you away at every turn? Do you like the idea of people knowing just how turned on and desperate you are? Does the thought arouse you that others would hear your moans and be able to watch you orgasm right there in public?"

Zara smirked as she picked up the pace. She wanted Elena on the edge and desperate for release. She wanted to drive this girl crazy, to show her a world of pleasure that she couldn't help but to return to, danger or not. "For the record I think you'd be an excellent pet" she offhandedly commented "I think you;d enjoy it too, after all you'd feel like this every day." She didn't expect Elena to decide on the matter now, but she wanted the seed planted in the girl's mind. "Tell me when your close love" she purred, enjoying the desperate writhing and wriggling Elena exhibited. The display was more than enough to leave Zara turned on, though that would be dealt with shortly. For now, she just enjoyed watching the sway of Elena's ample chest and the grinding of her hips on Zara's fingers. Elena would make an excellent prize.

"Oh yessss! Thank yoooooooooooooooou!!!"

Elena groaned, throwing her head back as the second finger she'd been hoping for entered her waiting sex. It wasn't much, but it was something. And in cases like this, where the poor agent was too worked up to care as much as she usually would, something was definitely better than nothing. Her hips continued lightly rocking up and down the two digits, her vaginal muscles gently clamping the invaders as she gave her some of the best pleasure she'd had in ... far too long. Probably months, definitely weeks. Either way, Elena was desperately overdue for this sort of attention to herself.

The ecstasy her body was feeling made it relatively easy to forget Zara was even there at all.

Yet, even when La Fleur spoke, Elena wasn't nearly as embarrassed or ashamed as she would have been on any other given day. If anything, part of her was relieved. Glad that someone so experienced was helping make this night become better and better with each second that slipped away. Not that Elena was horrible at touching herself. But, off the top of her head, none of her sessions had been quite this good. Or, if they were, she wasn't remembering such a time.

"Ah! Ah! Mmmhhh!"

Her eyes shut as the cop began to envision everything Zara was relaying. She pretended they were back in the car, not caring if it was still dark or not. The streets would be mostly empty, but definitely not completely. Elena wasn't dense enough to believe such a wishful thought. No, she knew there would be citizens wandering about, regardless on what time this scenario was playing out. The only difference would be numbers, as well as how much attention she'd end up getting - and therefore how naughty the scene looked in her head.

"M-Maybe ... probably! Ngh!!!"

Though she didn't reply about the pet comment, Elena did hear and tuck it away. Right now, she was too focused on the here and now, not what-ifs.

"Oh gods, La Fleur! I think I'm going insane! S-So close! I .... I wanna cum! Please!"

... Even though she hadn't agreed to officially being a pet, her mind had subconsciously shifted, hinted by Zara hearing Elena cry out for consent. Who knew? Maybe some part of her truly did want things that were usually taboo and incredibly depraved. It made sense as to why she was enjoying this so much, save the obvious answers such as her hormones kicking in.

Despite her obedience and choice of words, Elena ever once forgot whom she was straddling. A criminal, one of the most dangerous ones France had known. She definitely had no actual intentions of giving up or forgetting why she actually came here.

Just ... that didn't matter. Not now, anyway. That could come later.

Right now, Elena felt she needed to do that, and soon. The urge to climax kept building up, making her shudder and quake the longer she held back.

Please say yes! Please let me! Please, please, pleeeeease!

Elena kept inwardly praying, as if hoping Zara would somehow hear her inner screams and pleas so she could get what she wanted.

It was hard to tell how much of Elena's compliance was from the pleasure and how much would actually stick after the adrenaline wore off. Zara assumed it was a pretty safe bet that any goodwill from the encounter would be gone by their next meeting. However, that was not the point of this exchange. She wanted to give Elena a taste, to entice her deeper into the web Zara was so expertly weaving around her. Like a fly fisher she would reel the bait back farther and farther until Elena was too blinded by her own immediate needs to even consider the implications of her decisions and the once forgotten morals of her old life.

For now though. Zara smirked as she saw Elena on the edge of an orgasm. What amused her even more was the cry for permission to cum, at least in some sense. It wasn't the full on begging that Zara would eventually require of her dear agent pet, but it would do for now. "I think you do want to be a pet, asking me to let you cum. Such a good girl" she cooed, before picking up the pace, her other hand now roughly groping both breasts of her partner. "Cum for me Elena. I want you to cry out as loud as you can" she snarled, a chord of dominance unmistakable in her tone.

Zara continued to finger the girl, pushing her through the orgasm and feeling Elena's wall constrict around her fingers. Nonetheless, she continued to push in with her fingers, slowly decreasing the pace as Elena came down from her orgasm. When Zara pulled her fingers out, they were glistening from the girl's arousal. "Clean my fingers" she commented plainly, pushing them in front of Elena's face and expecting her to be too caught up in the euphoria of the orgasm to deny the request. "So, how was your first orgasm with another girl?" she asked slyly.

Back
Top Bottom