Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Capturing A Phantom (Athene & AlluringEnigma)

LadyAthene

Supernova

20th of December, 2019
11:58 PM

Sir?! Sir, wait! Please wait!"

The voice belonged to the frantic twenty-four year old Interpol agent, Elena Belrose. This dream she was watching happened mere weeks ago; that much Elena knew. It was amazing how powerful the id truly could be when it functioned properly, and now was a perfect, living example of a time when something like one's subconscious was at its strongest point. Though she felt herself roll onto her side and almost swore she heard a low groan, the memory continued to play, as if it were being displayed onto a screen. And, at that very moment, it wasn't just using any mere projector. No, her own brain was being used, which made the recollections that much stronger and more significant for Elena.

She watched herself catch up to the man in question, her boss, Ethan Jacobson, turn and elicit an exasperated sigh. No one in the ranks of Interpol had to be a mind reader to know what the talk was going to be about, and Ethan was definitely no exception to this mindset. But the moment he saw the determined look in Elena's blue eyes, he knew this would be a tough fight. One that, even if not easily, he would still win.

"For the millionth time, no. I literally just said that ... what? Twenty minutes ago?"

"But sir, please! Heed me! I really think I have a solid lead on her! We can't just quit! That's not our job, is it?!"

"No, not usually. However, you do have an obligation to listen to my orders. And I am saying we're done chasing that bitch. She's too dangerous. She's cost us too much money and a few officers even. Do you really want to put yourself up on that list of individuals killed in action?"

Elena grimaced, lowering her head as she lightly latched onto her lower lip. Her steps slowed down, but definitely didn't cease. As the young agent lifted her head, she mustered enough courage and speed to place herself in front of her taller superior. "I'm not saying I do, no sir. Still, just pretending we have these cases completely under control ... I can't do that! Do you not see it from my point of view? Please, give me a chance to do this. You don't need to give me any extra resources or anything. All I need is time."

"Negative. You'll do no such thing."

Ethan crossed his arms over his chest, staring right into Elena's eyes before sighing once again. "This is not up for negotiations. Do you understand me, Miss Belrose?"

Elena nodded, biting down on her lower lip to suppress an irked sigh of frustration. "Yes sir," she replied, her voice barely above a whisper, "I understand perfectly." Of course, understanding was very different from liking something. And it showed as she turned angrily on her heels and stormed out of the headquarters, soon entering the streets of Lyon, France.

As the flashback finally ended, Elena groaned, realizing she had damn well almost fallen asleep. Her head shook as she glanced down and saw - thankfully - she hadn't been groggy or stupid enough to actually drop her energy drink. Raising the half-empty can up to her lips, Elena chugged the last bits of the Monster, sighing as the contents fell down her throat. The drink did its job, and almost immediately, she felt alert. Ready for almost any and everything.

Hopefully, that would be how things would turn out.

It was almost midnight, confirmed as she peeked at her cell phone's screen. A few nights ago, she had gotten a call. Due to most people owning her cell phone being either co-workers or family, she figured it wasn't anything new. Same shit, new day sorta relaying information.

Instead, what she'd heard was the most solid lead anyone had gotten involving the criminal mastermind many had known and referred to as La Fleur de Paris.

"Want to know everything about me? Then come. Meet me in two days in the nearest alleyway across from the Sacré-Cœur at midnight. I'll personally come and enlighten you."

That had been all the incentive she needed to hear.

Mere moments after Elena heard the message, she packed some necessary items; her gun, extra clothes, money, laptop, wallet, and her keys to her current residence as well as car and drove herself to Paris.

It was probably - no, almost guaranteed - to be a trap. Elena had known that the moment she received the call.

"Still," she muttered to herself, "No one back at Interpol's gonna listen to me. And I doubt anyone else got this so ... "

Her head tilted back as she took a long, deep breath, attempting to steel herself. Either one of two things would happen. This person would keep their word and arrive soon enough or, in the worst case scenario, it would end up being a hoax. A fake lead. The latter would be incredibly annoying, sure. But Elena could head back to Lyon and cover up the fact she had gone completely against orders at all.

It was, all in all, a win-win in Elena's mind.

Pulling her cell phone out once more, she saw there was one more minute left until midnight arrived. It would be the 'now or never' moment. Not wanting to be caught off-guard, Elena rested her right hand atop her pistol, her left putting her cell phone away. Her breath hitched in her throat as she waited nervously ... yet unable to help but feel a bit excited at the same time.

If this was going to really happen, it would be a huge achievement. And, with any luck, it would lead to things turning out for the better rather than worst types of endings.

Zara, or as she was known more commonly by the frightened Parisians that happened to occupy her city, Le Fleur de Paris, was bored. It had been several weeks since her last grand flourish of crime, and yet she had seen a minimal and pathetic investigation into her whereabouts dissipate rather quickly. Perhaps it was because she was too careful with loose ends. Or perhaps it was because she tended to butcher the loose ends as a deterrent to future loose ends. Either way, Interpol no longer seemed interested in investigating her seriously, and like that a small bit of the thrill from her lifestyle vanished, leaving her past couple weeks feeling hollow and ordinary, and by god did she hate the ordinary.

So, the self-proclaimed Queen of crime was rather pleased when she learned of an intrepid investigator snooping around without permission from her own bosses at Interpol. The possibilities were endless, and her mind raced as she imagined all the lovely things she could inflict upon the unsuspecting, naive investigator.

Of course, she could just kill her and end any sort of investigation easily. A few phone calls and the alley would be a sniper's delight, the unsuspecting Elena snuffed out before she even had a chance to ponder her own fate. Yet, killing investigators was easy. Zara had done it twelve times. Or was it thirteen? The deaths of meaningless flies tended to blend together with ease. No, she wanted there to still be the thrill of evasion, to still be under threat of being caught at any moment. The thrill of her job was half the reason she kept returning to it, that and the money of course. No, she would give this young and foolish girl a chance to catch her, though to do so Elena would have to put her soul at hazard.

So, standing on the roof of the long-abandoned warehouse across from the sacred Catholic temple, she looked down at the investigator with an amused smile on her face. Zara had kept with her usual flare for the dramatic and had adorned a long, flowing red evening dress that split at the leg, with the gap nearly riding all the way up to her hip and a plunging neckline that left little to the imagination. She had chosen a deep red lipstick that contrasted perfectly with her pale skin. She had a lit cigarette in hand, a soft plume of smoke spiraling ever upwards, though the accessory was mostly there to complete the look, as she rarely smoked outside of her public appearances. She had let her long, raven locks loos, and they fell past her shoulders, a slight waviness the only imaginable alteration to them.

Having had her a few lackey's keep the streets around the area clear of any unwanted ears, she now projected her voice loudly below to her prey, making sure to stay just far enough back from the edge to avoid any gunfire.

"Ah the Sacre-Coueur, a French Monument proposed in the late 19th century to atone for the heretical actions of the French people. Seeing as they lost to the Germans 70 years later, I'm not sure if it worked." Zara allowed the girl a moment to pinpoint her "prey" before continuing on with her speech "So, tell me young Elena, how do you plan to atone for your sins? I don't believe you have the money to build a Catholic Cathedral, and I doubt Interpol would be interested in one even if you could." The young investigator was less than a decade younger than Zara, but she talked to the girl as if she were a small child in the presence of a confident parent. "Disobeying direct orders is a very serious infraction, and considering how new you are, I don't imagine it leads to a very long career."

It was time to see just how zealous and ambitious the young Elena was. "You must want me pretty badly. I'm afraid to stay here much longer though, as you have me at a disadvantage. I didn't come with a weapon, but you most certainly did. Be a dear and drop the pistol in the dumpster can to your right. Do that and I will come down and we can talk some more." Zara paused for a moment, though it was not spontaneous, this speech had been planned out in its entirety days ago. "If I wanted you dead, you'd have been jumped and beaten to death the second you arrived, if you were lucky. So relax love" she cooed, peeking over the edge to make sure that the gun was disposed of.

If Elena had to label herself as anything, she would admit that unsuspecting - especially at that very second - was true. Naive, however, was another story. That was how she viewed herself, anyway. If she were truly too dumb or reckless, she wouldn't have come without any means of protection in the first damn place. Only an actual novice would be even more foolish and hasty than herself to come unarmed, let arriving near a relatively sacred location.

Oh yes, Elena definitely knew where she was. She had been born and raised in France all of her life. Anyone with access to her files would know she had been born in Rouen, to be exact. Over the years of her childbirth and adolescence, however, she had visited other cities in France for various reasons. Most were either field trips, moving, or something along those lines. either way, there were few places and famous landmarks that Elena didn't know about. As such, when the foreign voice echoed throughout the mostly empty air, Elena began quickly looking around. There were a very small handful of locations one could successfully hide in, more so whilst remaining near the temple.

Like most other historical areas, it was closed, usually around ten in the evening if not earlier.

Given it was way past that time, it was easy to assume there should be almost no one around.

"So, tell me young Elena, how do you plan to atone for your sins?"

Hm ....

Hearing her first name being used made the young woman frown. Either this woman had an accomplice, paid for her information, or maybe some combination of both. Either way, her boss had been right about one thing. The Le Fleur de Paris truly was as dangerous as the rumors implied. A low "Hmph" would be the first thing Zara would hear when she finally spoke, followed by a longer response.

"Quite frankly, my sins are much more tolerable than the ones you've committed. I'm not really into religion, but since you brought it up, I can talk of it. All things considered, though, that's not what either of us are here for. And I don't believe I need to tell you that much."

Slowly, Elena's fingers wrapped around the firearm -- not yet pulling it out, but definitely having a grip. In case it would be needed, she could produce her weapon and aim it should things come down to that.

"If you really want to know the answer to my question, it's simple. I'm taking you in. Nothing more, but certainly nothing less."

"Disobeying direct orders is a very serious infraction, and considering how new you are, I don't imagine it leads to a very long career."

Whatever. I'm not brand new or anything like that,
Elena inwardly quipped. In truth, she had been with Interpol at least one year, pushing close to two. Still, her own retort wouldn't matter. Unfortunately, the flower was correct. When all was said and done, she had gone against orders. And it was a very serious offense on her behalf. In Elena's mind, she would never view it as a sin. A mistake, an error, god yes. But an actual sin? One that would guarantee her a one-way trip to Hell?

Never.

... She's out of her mind!

Elena felt her mouth briefly fall agape as the woman asked what was definitely the boldest demand to make any officer comply with; drop their weapon into a nearby trash bin.

... Yet, there was a reason she was considering agreeing to her order. No, not only to ensure she could keep having her conversation, though that was partly true. Almost every government agency included martial arts training in their program. Interpol was no exception. Thus, if Elena absolutely needed to use them, she did have some hand-to-hand combat knowledge under her belt.

" ... Fine."

A loud thud echoed and, if Zara paid heed, she would see Elena pulled the pistol out and dropped it into the trash, just as requested.

"But I'm holding you to your word. I expect to see you, and soon."

It was true that La Fleur would be much more valuable alive instead of dead. As of late, however, her boss wasn't being overly picky on which status she was turned into the agency as. Tension was rapidly rising, especially all throughout the nation of France. More than anything, people were wanting her to be stopped, with a preference of sooner than later. Among all of the people on this list, even Elena was one of them. That had been the very reason she went against orders and came here, after all.

So, assuming La Fleur was a woman of her word, Elena prepared to see her soon enough.

Or ... she also half-expected to be forced to run in order to get what she wanted.

Either way was more than okay with the Interpol agent. She was trained, practically built for this. She may not have been in the force nearly as long as the others, but she felt certain she was ready enough to take on one woman. One dangerous one, yes, but it was still only a single individual nonetheless.

Elena responded, but her words fell on deaf ears. After all the protests of the fly mattered little to the spider, especially when the former was trapped in a web. Zara had not fully expected the officer to comply, she had been prepared to leave via a car parked behind the warehouse. Now, however, she gave the signal to a couple of her men waiting by said car. They knew where she was going, and they were well armed enough to stop any sort of heroic arrest from occurring.

Having covered her potential downfall, Zara now put her mind fully towards the games she would inflict upon the lovely agent below. She, of course, had paid for the possession of this particular agents file, and even with the unflattering Interpol ID photo, she had seen enough beauty to pique her other interests. However, that was for a later time. Elena was disarmed, but she was likely not compliant. No doubt she believed her skills enough to overcome the world around her. What she failed to understand was that this was Zara's world, and that any resistance against that fact would be crushed decisively.

Zara sauntered down the rickety metal fire escape that led to the narrow alley below, her long legs taking each step at a glacial pace, savoring the moment and continuing her flare for dramatic exhibitions of power. She would accept Elena's demands for her presence when she damn well pleased, and not a moment before. "Why, detective, you are absolutely stunning. It's nice to know that the line of duty does little to dissuade your taste in fashion" she commented nonchalantly, getting an eye full of her prey as she made her way down.

Upon reaching the lovely investigator, she proceeded to lean against the wall, completely ignoring her presence as she took a long drag from her cigarette, allowing the plume of smoke to engulf her visage. "Now, I would like to clarify a few things, consider it a favor to you before you do anything rash and stupid. Before you waltz over to me, shove me against the wall, cuff me, and read me my rights, I'd like to disclose a few things. On the other side of the building I was just on are some lovely men with billy clubs and sawed off shotguns. So, unless you can stop me from crying out before, during, and after the arrest, I wouldn't bother. Besides, you seem like the type to prefer to wear the cuffs than to put them on others" she commented offhandedly, hoping to put the young Interpol officer off with the contrast of her words.

"So, my dear Elena, before I reveal what I have planned, perhaps you'd like to take advantage of the conversation you bought with the surrender of your firearm. I hope I haven't underestimated you, you weren't silly enough to assume you could arrest me here and now at my own meeting? I'll choose what I answer and what I do not answer, but I can promise all my answers will be honest."

La Fleur de Paris leaned forward through the slowly rolling cloud of smoke around her head and whispered in a sultry tone, "You're the first government agent to be this close to me, ever. You should feel honored. What's going through that lovely head of yours right now, I wonder?" she added offhandedly, not really expecting an answer.

Elena shivered as a light but still very sudden breeze danced across her bare skin. Maybe she'd gotten too eager to heed this message because, now that Elena looked up and down herself, she truly questioned if her outfit - or lack of one - had been a wise idea. Probably not. And while she didn't typically care about her appearance, it mattered right now. Aside from the jeans and sleeveless top, she only had a set of black lingerie on underneath each respective articles of clothing. Not because of anything this Fleur may think, but rather, should she have her own concealed weapon.That part could have been a lie, which made Elena inwardly scowl at herself. Sure, the young agent had a back-up weapon. But the Fleur would be an idiot not to have her own.

... And lo and behold, there it was. Revealed to her as she finally finished taking her sweet time descending the fire escape and arriving in front of Elena.

" ... Bitch," Elena growled, not bothering to hide her frustration with both herself and this criminal mastermind. "Hmph. Fine. I get you, I get you."

While the quip about wearing the cuffs had definitely been heard, that wasn't her immediate concern. The clubs would have been easy enough. It was more of the shotguns she was concerned about. Even at mid to close range, those things could be lethal. In fact, they were best from such ranges, or lack of one could argue. Compared to what she had, even if she could have re-obtained her weapon? The difference in firearms was obvious. Even a smart enough child would have known who would win from sheer power and effectiveness in their guns.

"The floor's yours, Miss Fleur."

An eyebrow couldn't help but raise as, instead, La Fleur allowed Elena a rare opportunity indeed. The ability to play Twenty Questions with her, essentially.

"Well then ... if you'll really let me do that much, alright."

... Part of Elena couldn't help but admit that the La Fleur was right. She did feel a bit honored. Even more proud, in fact, that she went against orders. Still ... her head moved from side to side quickly. "While you're right, flattery isn't going to make me lose my train of thoughts. If that was what you were going for, anyway. No though; now that I know you have back-up, I know my limits. I'm not stupid enough to try to arrest you. For my first question ... "

She paused, wanting to make damn sure Elena chose what would be deemed not only a fair one, but hopefully an inquiry La Fleur would be okay with answering.

" ... Why me? Clearly, you had the ability to find out about any of the Interpol agents. The information didn't come from nowhere. And given your ... tone ... you could have had an even easier time into tricking any of the men. Or was that the problem? Would it have been too easy, so you chose me instead?"

True, that was a slight cheat, as it was more than one query. On the other hand, maybe she wouldn't care enough. And really, La Fleur seemed to be intelligent enough. Surely, she would have realized it was one of those things that was hard to roll into one, sole question.

Elena swallowed softly, expecting all of the worst case scenarios to risk happening, but most definitely praying and hoping for the best.

The power in the alleyway had shifted. Well, not really. Zara always knew that she had the power in this particular situation, but the young Interpol agent didn't realize it until it was far too late. Now the two were just biding their time until La Fleur De Paris decided to make her move.

As a criminal mastermind, it had always been important to read the people around her, an incorrect assumption could range anywhere from a million dollar mistake to a fatal one. Thus Zara had a good read on the situation already. In her mind, Elena was frustrated with her inability to capture her foe even with said girl but a few feet away. She was also intimidated by the clear upper hand she was now faced against, Yet Zara also sensed some weird sense of pride, or honor, or satisfaction, something that she couldn't quite explain and a slightly troubling turn.

Nonetheless, Zara was not one to question her plans amidst carrying them out, if there had been a flaw she would have spotted it during the planning phase. So instead, she took another calm drag from her cigarette a blew out a smoke ring, looking up towards the muddled night sky as she listened carefully to the words of her young prey.

There had been many reasons for the particular escapade between the two that was about to occur. In fact it was hard for her to pick just one.

Zara stepped out of the halo of smoke that had formed about her head, walking over to the lovely, young agent and smiling wickedly her. "It's so rare that I get to explain my reasoning and my purpose to people. This'll be a treat." she remarked, her right index finger briefly attaching itself to Elena's cheek and stroking the soft skin slowly.

She withdrew her hand and stepped back, now pacing the alley frenetically, her mind as scattered as her movements as she talked. "You know, come to think of it, I can't explain why I've chosen you. Perhaps it's all part of the roles we each have. With your silly organization seemingly uninterested in catching me anymore, I find the whole prospect of committing these grand crimes rather dull. That's not to say I'd stop, but it would lack the dangerous allure that every criminal enjoys. James Bond always had a villain, and vice versa. Besides, when you commit crimes only twice a year, you need a squeeze to play the time."

A sudden darker cloud seemed to descend upon Zara, and she spun to face her muse. She let out a long, sharp whistle, and then began to speak. "You have time for one more question before my boys show up to chauffeur us somewhere nice and private. You won't be harmed, you have my word. Although, you also don't have a choice in the matter. Oh, and don't ask where we're going or something stupid and frivolous like that, it's just a waste of breath.

Zara turned once more to face the exit of the alleyway, studying some distant feature of the universe that did not quite reveal itself to anyone else, offhandedly commenting "One more question, Elena. Then I get to ask you one, and we'll see exactly what your answer is. Hell, I don't even think you know the answer right now, but you will." she added with a low chuckle. Her instincts were not wrong, tormenting an Interpol agent would be fun.

It was, of course, true. Every part of her analysis was indeed correct. Of course, Elena was trying to make it at least hard to immediately see just how on edge and nervous she was. It wasn't quite to the point of full-fledged scared, but it was a set of emotions Elena seldom admitted, let alone felt, in the first place. In that regard, it was a big deal that she was even experiencing such reactions, strengthened by whom was causing her to feel this way. Her head remained leveled, kept at an angle so she was still maintaining eye contact with La Fleur rather than glancing away. Any and all actions that could be regarded as one done out of fear were things Elena was trying her damnedest not to do.

... Though it was definitely becoming an easier said than done task. Second after second that ticked away only gave La Fleur that much more power over her. It was just as nerve-wracking as it was irritating.

More out of habit than anything else, Elena jerked her head away as the finger slid along her face, wearing an expression as if trying to scold the criminal across from her. Attempting to say something along the lines of "Now's not the time or that!". Yet, never once did she verbally express her thoughts, though she may as well be doing just that with how she looked. Then ... came the reveal.

She ... doesn't know?

Elena raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms over her chest.

.... Oh come now. You can't be as blonde as I sometimes act.

She waited ... waited. This woman was too intelligent to not have some sort of reason for why she really chose her. She probably just needed to dig around and find it, which was much more believable than La Fleur not truly knowing why she had given her the tip.

"James Bond always had a villain, and vice versa. Besides, when you commit crimes only twice a year, you need a squeeze to play the time."

... Okay. That was more believable but ... what did that last sentence mean?

If things had only gotte nsomewhat weird, that only increased as La Fleur revealed she intended to have her men drive them around. Definitely not something she planned for, hinted by her blue eyes widening slightly, out of both a bit of shock and disbelief.

" ... Alright," Elena agreed after some contemplation, "I suppose I didn't have any major plans this evening anyway."

She knew perfectly well there was no choice in this matter. Still, her stubborn nature didn't want to easily admit that to Zara's face either. So ... she'd humor her. Amuse her. With how dramatic her 'entrance' had been, she figured - certainly hoped - La Fleur would enjoy the wit, if nothing else. And who knew? Maybe it'd keep her on this woman's more decent side ... just in case she was contemplating whether to go on and kill Elena tonight or not.

Better safe than sorry. Ahh, what a wise proverb.

One more question that wouldn't be a pointless one ...

Now her gaze lowered, but not fueled on by any uncertainties. Instead, it was done mainly out of habit, in hopes she could think of a good inquiry to offer Paris's most dangerous flower. Finally, one came ot her head. It would likely sound mundane, at least at first. But there actually was a reason behind Elena choosing this over any other question she could have asked.

"So, Miss La Fleur, if you had to label or declare yourself as one exact type of flower, which would it be, what color, and why?"

Well that was an unexpected question. Of all the things that she expected the Interpol Agent to ask, a seemingly elementary question was not one of them. Nonetheless, she answered the question with the same contemplative tone she had adopted when questioned about her motivation. "Another question I have not really considered, congratulations detective. Hmmm, perhaps the Belladonna, a member of the Nightshade flowers. When the English were on the doorsteps of Scotland, Macbett, mind you the real one not the Shakespearean one, used it to poison his enemies and send them back to their ships. Not the most honorable of gestures, but certainly a grandiose and memorable one. I suppose it would be of the dark blue variety, as I quite enjoy that color."

Zara turned to face the girl as the footsteps of her men grew closer, adding to the tension of the situation substantially. "I've answered two of your questions now, love. So it's time to answer one of mine. No need to use your words though, you'll soon have an opportunity to show me the answer. You came here to catch a criminal, but now you find yourself helpless and at her whim. So, what I'd like to know, and what I shall spend the next couple of weeks, months or however long I deign really, finding out is how far you'll go to catch me. How much of your soul will you put at hazard? How many rules, morals, and internal resolutions will you break to catch the most notorious criminal in France? What will remain of your dignity by the end of this, hmmm Mrs. Holmes?"

Zara smiled as her pair of flunkeys appeared behind her. One had his sawed off shotgun pointed directly at the young investigator. The other had a pair of hand cuffs and a dark hood. "Mmmm I'm so looking forward to what I have planned for you. Now be a good girl and put the cuffs on. It'd be a shame to pump you full of lead so early into our relationship. In front of you, not behind the back. I don't want you using your hands for anything other than what I want." Zara added, her voice pouty as she stepped behind her minions and eyed the procedure with a sort of medical detachment.

Once the cuffs had been put in place by Elena, the man walked forward and grabbed her shoulder roughly and pushed her in front of him, forcing the hood on the young agent and plunging her into darkness. The men, following Zara, led the young agent to a running car, ducking her head down and pushing her into the back of the car. They then took a seat on each side of her, with Zara taking the wheel.

The ride itself was silent, and the route they took was filled with turns and twists, making it highly improbable that Elena had any idea where they were. When they reached their destination, the young agent was pulled out of the car, and brought inside a nondescript warehouse off the Seine River. Elena would likely know that they were off the bank of the river, by the sound of water, but it was unlikely she knew anything else about their location.

The two men seated the agent forcibly and then pulled the hood off of her head. As Elena adjusted to the bright lights of the warehouse, which was cluttered with a whole array of various weaponry, junk, and documents, Zara smiled and made a grand gesture about the room. "This is my hideout, or at least one of them. I imagine you're wondering why I would bring you here. Well, tonight we're going to see just how much of yourself you're willing to put out there for information on me. Right now you know diddly squat. However, I'll let you into my world, on the condition that you let me into yours. We'll be here for a few hours. My men are already patrolling outside and listening for trouble. I will give you orders, which you are free to follow or disregard. It doesn't matter to me, we could sit here in silence for all I care. However, the more obedient you are the more I'll let you snoop around and the more questions I'll answer."

La Fleur De Paris smiled and allowed her companion a moment to take in the gravity of her situation, before initiating the exchange. "So, what's going through that lovely head of yours, hmmm? I'm curious."

... Oddly, the type of flower had been one of the answers that came to Elena's head. Was it a good or bad thing she had been able to rather accurately guess the answer correctly? Her head shook from side to side. It had to be a positive thing. It meant her assumption on what exact type of woman she was dealing with was right. The color that immediately came to Elena's head, however, was different. Given her dress, the fact she'd murdered people, and the fact it just seemed fitting on Zara, the agent honestly expected her to answer red.

... Ah well. Partial credit was a good enough start.

Seems appropriate. A poisonous answer for a venomous woman, she mused, tilting her head as La Fleur gave her own sets of questions to ponder over. Truthfully, there was a side of Elena that was thankful she didn't need to answer these right away. Because ... she had no honest to gods idea how to immediately - nor honestly - reply.

Naturally, she would have given any answer that had at least one 'colorful' term in it.

But ... Elena could tell she was actually being serious. Almost as much as she had been in accepting this tip and coming to meet La Fleur in person. Self-restraint plus not wanting to end up dying an unneeded death were the main things keeping her from responding in a more typical fashion. That plus the sight o the men arriving. When they cam into view, Elena saw for herself the parts about them having shotguns - some of them, anyway - hadn't been an idle threat.

... Damnit. Means this bitch really is being sincere with me ...

Mind you, it was a bit of a blessing on one hand. Even if only because it meant Elena would never have to worry about Zara trying to bullshit her. But on the other ... that just hinted how much more dangerous this enemy could really be.

Offering little more than an irked glare, Elena reached forward and cuffed herself. Her face burned a crimson hue which, luckily, was concealed by the bag. However .... she fairly deduced Zara and her men had seen a few hints of her new appearance, which only made the shame and blush burn that much more. Elena clenched her fists, holding her tongue. Keeping any and all retorts to herself, even the one that could have been uttered after being roughly shoved into the car.

Alas, for now, it made sense. With her sight gone,she had to accept the help, regardless of whether she liked it or not.

And god help her, Elena most definitely was finding herself hating this situation.

Slowly but surely, she found herself better understanding the questions La Fleur had asked mere moments ago.

To make up for not being able to see anything during the ride, Elena tried to use her other senses. Unfortunately, it wouldn't be until they got closer to the Seine that she even started to have guesses. Vague ones, but it was much better than nothing. Mentally noting they were near a major river, Elena felt her body tense as she was pulled out of the vehicle and dragged into a building.

A warehouse, to be more precise. That's what her nervous, blue eyes saw upon adjusting. The Interpol agent couldn't help but chuckle as she looked over to La Fleur. "Pretty cliche, don't you think?"

Granted, she did hear and take note of the words 'one of', referring to the fact it wasn't the only hiding place. Still, being able to make quips like that was helping her stay relatively calm. Avoid a full-fledged panic attack. Because the moment she caved in and freaked out ... Zara would all but win this 'game' of sorts she was forcing her to play.

"What's going through my head," Elena relayed in a very matter-of-fact tone, "Is ... what in the hell did you have in mind, exactly? I doubt the drive was for nothing so ... now what?"

The warehouse was cliche, but Zara had always adored such cliches. It mattered not either way, this was the moment where things started to get fun. This was where words transitioned to actions. This was where La Fleur showed off her power, and Elena realized her own helplessness. This was the beginning of the end of the Interpol Agent known as Elena. Whatever happened, she would never be the same after Zara was done with her.

"Time to answer my question love" Zara quipped, walking forward and started to unlock the cuffs, allowing her prey full movement and control. If Elena truly wished she could now throttle her captor, though she wouldn't make it out alive. Yet Zara knew this wasn't about hatred for the young agent. The girl didn't hate her. If anything, they were too similar to hate each other. No, this was about fulfilling their role. Zara's was to cause mayhem and elude capture. Elena's was to pinpoint and capture her foe. Their deadly dance would determine which was the superior actress.

"Look at this. I have my very own Interpol agent to play with" Zara remarked, giddy with the power she now held. "Tell me love, did you imagine your career would lead you to this point? Did you imagine that you would be at the whim of your most wanted enemy, begging for any scrounge of information I deign to offer you?" Zara smirked as she listened to the response of her prey. The words didn't matter; they both knew the answer.

"No matter. What you think is now irrelevant unless I tell you to think. You're in my world now, and you'll only profit if I choose to let you." Zara stepped about ten paces away and sat herself on a well worn stool adjacent to a cluttered table. "I've always wanted a pet, and I suppose an Interpol Agent is a pretty good one. Come over here. Of course, pets don't walk on two legs, so it better be a crawl if you want your information love."

Zara sat there, amused with the looks on Elena's face. She knew it was a rather small request, and she was certain the girl would follow it just to get her information. Elena was prideful, but she was certainly pragmatic first. As Zara's expectations were met, she smiled wickedly and let out an involuntary giggle as the euphoric rush of power seized her.

Condescendingly, she pet the long golden locks of the girl below her, and stood up, towering over the Interpol Agent. "It must have been a while since you felt so powerless, so out of control. After all, government agents tend to get what they want. Of course, you will get what you want, love" Zara paused for dramatic effect before adding "Assuming I get what I want first."

Time for the moment of truth. Zara wanted to sexually degrade her opposite. Sure she enjoyed toying with her, but there were plenty of agents to toy with and would be many more after Elena. Not all of them, however, had long golden locks and luscious tits. That said, she would start slow. She would still feed her enough information to keep the game fair, if Elena kept herself whole then she would eventually be able to catch her muse, however Zara was quite confident that by the time she had enough information to do so the only thing in the world Elan would want is more of Zara.

Zara leaned down, mere inches away from Elena's face, her hand now resting upon her cheek once more, once again stroking the soft flesh possessively. "Kiss me" she whispered sultrily, the order plain and simple. Elena had a choice to make, a metaphorical bridge to cross. She was more than intelligent enough to know where the dynamic had shifted to. Perhaps it wasn't consent to the depraved acts that came to mind for the lovely Fleur, but it was certainly walking through a gateway that muddled every fabric of Elena's moral code.

Zara said no more however, closing her eyes and lingering. The decision was wholly Elena's to make.

Elena remained perfectly still, especially while the cuffs were being removed. Admittedly, there was a brief moment of time after the metal bracelets were taken off her wrists that, honestly, Elena was seriously considering lunging forward. Tackling this bitch. Why the fuck should she really play along? She had no guarantees of anything, really. Certainly not whether Zara would keep being 'fair' during this entire exchange. As a woman herself, the Interpol agent knew fully well how dangerous the phenomenon known as 'mood swings' could be.

And if she's got a bad case of them ... then ...

Things could end horribly for her in a heartbeat, if not quicker.

So why not make sure it couldn't?

... Maybe if there was only one shotgun to worry about. Maybe.

But there were too many chances for Zara to get her way first. Elena clenched her fists tightly, taking a long breath through her nose as she tried to stay calm. It didn't get rid of her fury, but the exhale at least kept her from doing anything overly rash or stupid.

If La Fleur had only thought Elena looked irritated, she knew she wasn't seeing things.

You conniving, arrogant bitch ...

All things considered, the price was smaller than it could have been. Still, it was just as Zara noted. Elena was indeed prideful. That would be her deadly sin, more likely than not. The closest second would easily be Wrath. Either way, the two were already all but manifesting, almost literally covering Elena's body as she forced herself to obey and crawled over, stopping when she arrived in front of Zara.

"Yeah," she confessed through gritted teeth, "It definitely has been a while." She would admit that much for free, but only that. Or so she tried to promise herself it wouldn't be anything else. It took every ounce of will power to keep from raising a hand and slapping La Fleur's hands away from her hair. So, to help out for the moments she almost gave up, she gripped her kneecaps, clenching her fists tightly to ensure they didn't leave their spot.

Just let her have her damn fun. So far ... well ... she's at least keeping her promise ...

Slowly, Elena closed her eyes, taking long, deep breaths through both nose and mouth. The blue orbs quickly shot back open, however, as she caught the next order. It was so gentle in volume that she damn well nearly missed it.

... That bitch did not just ask me to ... did she?!

It wouldn't be her very first kiss ever. First in a while, no doubt. And, truthfully, first with a woman in such an intimate manner.

... Technicalities aside, that wasn't what was making Elena hesitate.

It's just one stupid kiss! It won't mean anything!

... Still, was it worth giving her what she wanted? This was something only for La Fleur's sake. Definitely not her own, at least not in the carnal desires department. Her head bowed as the grip on her patellas tightened. By now, Elena's grip had strengthened, even become a bit painful to her own body. Despite it, she held on.

Only when she agreed on a verdict did she slowly - finally - let go.

No verbal warning was giving, though Zara may hear the set of curses screaming and echoing in Elena's head. The agent pushed herself up to her knees, making their faces closer to one another. A soft swallow would be heard, simply because of the lack of distance separating the two.

... And finally, she would feel Elena press her lips on top of La Fleur's. It wasn't a quick peck either, like she may have planned for. It was actually deep, more akin to what a lover would have given. The simple gesture disgusted and aroused poor Elena all at once.

Alas, this was the easiest way to ensure she wouldn't have any loopholes or technicalities used against her. Elena had to go big or go home. It was just that simple

The kiss would continue for almost a full minute before Elena fully pulled away, gasping and panting. Not too quickly, but her breathing was definitely faster than normal. "There," Elena managed to say in the most civil tone she could muster, "Happy?"

Elena on her news, at the feet of an infamous criminal was sight to behold. The kiss was a feeling beholden to none however.

On the surface it was reserved, even its outwardly appearance of deep passion. The reckless abandon of a trusted lover was not evident from Elena, which wasn't shocking at all, though the reasons might be different than Zara initially suspected. She had assumed she would receive a half-assed token of submission, but instead she received an enthusiastic display that seemed to be driven by genuine arousal. Perhaps Elena was not uncertain due to the identity of her lover, but rather their gender.

Zara decided to hedge her bets, making her statement more vague than she would normally. There was no reason to bet blindly on the off chance she stunned the girl with her intuition. So, when she drew back, Zara allowed her eyes to slowly opening, still savoring the touch as she remarked "Not all that experienced with girls, are you? Mmmm, if I'm your first you can tell all your Interpol co-workers that you rutted the most wanted bitch in France."

Zara grinned, it all seemed too easy right now. Elena was like putty in her expert hands, succumbing to the sheer overload of new sensory experiences. However, Zara did not want a mindless slave just yet. No her grand plan had an ending, and it was not yet time for Elena to submit herself, though she doubted even she could conjure such a thing on their first "date". "Mmmm, since you've been such a good girl, degrading yourself in front of your superiors and all, you can ask a question regarding my more illicit activities. You haven't done anything special, so don't expect critical details love. Or are you too dull to provide an appropriate question and would prefer me to simply give you a tidbit?" Zara questioned, her smirk never leaving.

Before Elena could start to ask, however, Zara added a demand to her position. Of course, I've already answered two of your questions and the thought of doing so a third time bores me. That won't do at all, as you are, after all, here for my entertainment first and foremost. So, while you get rewarded with information, I'd like you to strip off the top and jeans you came in here with."

Zara gave an innocuous giggle and sat down on the stool, eyeing her prey intently. "Come on love. I can't imagine you got through college with your brains, you must've done at least few private shows before." Admittedly, it was a petty jab, Elena's file showed ace marks in intelligence and creativity, but the comment was meant to debase and infuriate an already humiliated and infuriated agent, not to shed the light on the ills of her past. Zara leaned back expectantly, crossing her arms and gazing intently, fully expecting a good show. "Give the show as much passion as that kiss my little agent pet. Wouldn't want me to change my mind about handing over information, now would you?" she purred, reminding Elena of the arrangement in case emotions got the better of her pragmatism.

Elena scoffed, rolling her eyes at the ... was that meant to be an insult? It wasn't good, not in her mind. It was actually pretty tame, and even more dumb.

... Rutting? Really? Sad she's trying to get ahead of herself.

Surely, she wasn't comparing the kiss to such an act? Was she?

... It didn't matter. In the end, that was what Elena chose to repeat over and over in her head. There were few things this stuck-up bitch could say or do that really would matter.

Oh my god. She just doesn't shut up ...

The blue orbs narrowed as Elena sat down cross-legged, posed as if she were getting ready to meditate. Honestly, that wasn't such a bad idea. Maybe it'd better help with dealing with La Fleur. Hearing these taunts and unneeded insults definitely weren't doing shit.

"Not dull," Elena replied, waiting until she could be damn sure the same, calm voice would be heard from her instead of a more pissed off one. Anger would be more likely to lead to a swift death, and even with all the humiliation, she didn't want that. Indeed, Elena was far from fully being broken or coerced into submission. "Just not feeling like it."

"So, while you get rewarded with information, I'd like you to strip off the top and jeans you came in here with."

... Elena had not needed any assistance feeling more ticked off, let alone directly at Zara. But the request had done that.

"Actually," she shot back, "I thought the kiss would have revealed that - unfortunately - I have not done any 'private shows', as you so elegantly called it. Now look here. I don't give half a shit if you wanna view and call me a bitch or some shit. Hell, even pet I can live with. But I'm not some easy slut. And believe it or not, I did get through without sleeping my way through university." She wasn't a full-fledged virgin, no. But it was exactly as Zara had noted. In terms of doing anything intimate with women ... yes. Elena was new at that, and - in that regard - a virgin.

This will mean nothing too, won't it?

Be that as it may ... no. Elena was putting her foot down.

Her head moved firmly, adamantly from side to side. "No," she replied, "I'd rather earn that information another way. I'm not going to do something utterly stupid and pointless just to hear more details on your schemes." And on the off chance La Fleur may have thought she was simply bluffing, she would find that wasn't the case. Elena stayed firmly put, refusing to move or get up so she could begin the strip tease. Her arms re-crossed over her chest as she stared angrily into her assailant's eyes.

Sure, she probably looked more like a spoiled teen at the moment than an Interpol agent.

But that was fine. When she needed to be patient, she could be. There were several other things Elena would much rather resort to than tossing all of her pride and dignity away. And if that meant playing 'the Quiet game', even with the chance of losing, so be it. But fuck and no; she wouldn't heed this order.

She wants a pet bitch? Fine. Just remember; bitches can bite ...

Zara sighed. She had tried to be nice with her new toy. She had used it gently, held back on the insults, and had eased it into a new reality and experience. Elena wanted to be a bitch, then Zara would allow her to do so, but they were far past the point of sitting in silence. Elena had crossed a line, at least in Zara's mind, and she was going to regret it.

Without warning, Zara stepped forward and off her perch and sent a stinging backhand across Elena's face, sending her backwards and leaving a distinct red mark.Zara could've continued the violence, knowing that if Elena ever retaliated her boys would teach the young agent a few more lessons, but she wanted this to be a lesson in power not in pain. So instead, she drew a small pistol from a concealed hip holster amidst the folds of her dress.

The gun was now aimed directly at Elena's head, one squeeze of the trigger and the whole night would be over. "I didn't want to do this" Zara began, her voice a little unstable, the facade of calm now washed away with her instability. "We could've had a nice night together. You could've learned enough about me to mount the first serious investigation in years, I could've had the most fun I'd had in years. Instead, now I have to consider whether I want to put a bullet in you and dump your body in the river."

Zara stepped forward before Elena could respond and sent a hard kick against her side, not hard enough to break anything, but enough to knock the wind out of Elena so she could keep talking without interruption. "This is my world!" she shouted, gesturing grandly about her. "I own everything in it, including a insignificant bitch like you."

Zara sighed. Nothing had gone to plan like she had hoped, and she hated diverging from plans. The safest option right now was to simply dispose of the agent and try again when the danger settled. Yet, another side of her contended that the girl had done nothing unforgivable as of yet, and wanted to give her another chance.

"This isn't an act" she murmured idly "I'm looking for a good reason not to kill you. Suggestions are appreciated. Oh, and saying that it will get me in trouble is just a waste of your last breaths, I can do what I want and Interpol won't ever get near me. No, the only reasons that matter are my own, so don't bother reasoning. Let's see if your pride can't be solved. Beg for your life. Beg for me to no put a bullet betwen your eyes."

Elena knew it was dangerous. Yet, as La Fleur let out her frustrated sigh, she couldn't help but smirk. As proud as she was, the international cop just as quickly flt a knot form an tighten in her midsection.

... She fucked up. Common sense revealed that much was probably a fair assumption as to why Zara had replied to Elena with that irked breath. Any doubts Elena may have had vanished as the slap landed right on her face.

"Ngh!" she hissed, rolling backwards once from the impact and forced used. Her head lifted as Elena's body came to a halt, and in doing so, she met Zara with narrowed eyes. Granted, she wouldn't deny she hadn't deserved that. But it also wouldn't stop Elena from showing how she felt about the gesture.

Umm ... that's not good, is it?

Although her major had been in Criminal Justice, her minor was in Psychology. As such, the very easy to notice changes in La Fleur's behavior and tone sent off alarms in Elena's head. She had really fucked up.

Oh god. Is this bitch unstable or something?!

Apparently, the answer was yes. Elena's eyes widened as the gun came into view.

Oh shit!

"No, no -- agh!" The kick did its job, not only making Elena's pleas halt, but any progress of getting back into a sitting up position disappear as she was forced to lay back on her side. Elena panted, grimacing as she held her sore body.

"Fine! I'll fucking try! It probably won't be good, but I'll try to give you the strip tease you asked for! Or give anything to you at that rate! I'm not acting either, just please don't shoot me ... "

It was true that prior to this, Elena had been willing to take a lot of risks. This, however, wasn't quite one of them. She could definitely be reckless. There was little question about that. Suicidal, on the other hand, wasn't exactly in Elena's list of traits she possessed, nor even wanted to try obtaining anytime soon.

That was much better. Zara smiled at just how quick the tone of young agent changed when she was confronted with just how powerless she really was. Nonetheless, she placated the criminal somewhat, satisfying Zara for the time being. She strolled back over to her seat, casually, as if nothing had happened, and lounged back, placing the gun to the side for the time being.

"What is it with you Interpol lot? Even when you're outgunned and outnumbered you seem to think that you're in charge, that your position gives you some sort of authority. You have none here. In my world you're nothing more than blonde girl with a pair of nice tits. You matter about as much to me as a stray bitch, so go ahead, piss me off again little girl, see what I do to unruly bitches."

The truth was the gun was loaded with blanks, for several reasons. If she ever needed to make another dramatic point, she could pull the trigger and scare the shit out of her semi-captive. Secondly, Zara knew her temper was, maybe not an issue but a factor. She hated being defied, and she knew that if Elena pushed her she might do something she would regret. If the blonde girl really needed to die at some point, she had more than enough henchmen to dispose of her.

Watching with keen interest, Zara reminded Elena exactly what the rules of the game were. "Show me some passion, make me feel like you actually want me, and I might still be inclined to reward you with information. Or you could just bore me and I'll entertain myself by breaking each of your ribs one by one, bitch." Zara smirked at the thought, though she'd prefer her game to be played. "Come on blondie, you look like a stripper, now act like one."

Damnit, damnit, damnit! How am I supposed to do something I've really never done before?!

Improvise. That was the reply she heard almost immediately jump through her head. And she knew it made sense, which suggested it was probably the right thing to do. But ... with something like this, what exactly would that entail? That was the real question, and what Elena quietly thought about while Zara continued to scold and remind her of her place. Or was lack of the more proper thing to say? Whatever. It was one of those two and quite honestly, that didn't matter nearly as much as it would under normal circumstances.

"Okay ... okay ... "

She was muttering more to herself than speaking to La Fleur, making an effort to give herself plentiful amounts of ... at least courage. If any 'passion', skill, whatever anyone wanted to call it would appear ... that would be just as appreciated, if not a tad more so.

Her head bowed forward as Elena first allowed herself to take a much needed breath. Her gaze remained towards the floor -- for now, anyway -- as she began to crawl forward. Each step allowed her to get back near Zara. Every now and again, she would purposely wiggle her hips and ass. Right before she got up to her feet, Elena kicked her sneakers off.

Whilst getting up to her feet, the agent slid her hands up her body, stopping atop her own round, DD-cup breasts. After giving them each a slight squeeze, Elena began twirling, trying to mentally play "Porn Star Dancing" as accurately as possible; tune, lyrics, everything.

... At least it couldn't be said Elena wasn't trying. Whether it was looking good or not, it was definitely not half-assed.

Her hands trembled slightly, her left raising and pressing against her own lips. Elena parted them and lightly sucked on her left middle digit, moaning softly as she made sure Zara had some view of what she was doing. The teasing would keep going for no more than a minute, maybe a minute and a half, before Elena remembered she didn't have a top with buttons, and would thus need both hands.

So, she withdrew her left from her mouth, gripped the hem of her shirt, and slowly pulled it up.

"This okay?" she asked hesitantly, raising her right arm into the air as she tossed the top over her head a few times, like a cowgirl would do to a lasso ... and finally threw it over Zara's head and onto the floor, landing about five to ten paces behind La Fleur.

This was what Zara had imagined when she had "escorted" the young Agent to her hideout; a young blonde with naturally large and delicious breasts crawling towards her, shaking her well-toned behind for the delight of a woman she hated. It was perfect.

There was definitely the feel of an amateur during the show, the confidence and well-practiced movements a stripper possessed were lacking. However, Zara found it much more personal, and therefore sexy, to watch Elena learn how to correctly use her body.

When the young blonde started suckling her own finger, Zara allowed a pleased smile to paint her visage, her voice dropping half an octave and purring "Mmmmm, good girl."

The true treat of the show, however, was when the top was discarded, leaving the luscious breasts of her prey only concealed by a black bra. Zara doubted that Elena had ever met a man who had seen her face before her breasts. Indeed, when she first spied the girl in the alleyway she allowed herself a lingering stare at Elena's chest. There was a world of possibility with such a pair of prizes, and Zara was anxious to indulge in them.

"Mhmm. Very good. I have no idea why you're an agent. You would've earned much more as a stripper or as a porn star. As it is I get a free show, aren't I lucky" she added with feigned innocence, before her voice once more exuded confidence. "You're still wearing jeans, my little agent. Let's try this again, perhaps you'll see the benefits of playing along. What would you like to know. One question, love, and not a big one. Stick to my rules, drop the pants, and we can keep having fun. Or we could go back to where we were..." she added, her voice now deadpan as she rubbed the holster of the gun to her left.

"I bet, on the surface, you'd love to switch places with me. I bet you think you'd like to be the one with the gun, watching me debase myself in front of you. Maybe I'll let you try one day. Deep down though, we both know you love what you're doing. You don't know why, and you hate that you do, but you're turned on when you're under my thumb." Zara let that linger as she once more returned to lounging for the show, not expecting an answer, instead simply planting the idea in Elena's head.

The praise made Elena feel sick. Mostly, anyway. There was a very weak but still noticeable part of the Interpol agent which was relieved, but it was definitely not because of what she as doing. Fuck and no. Still, she truly hadn't wanted to get shot or have her ribs broken. The phrase 'good girl' had, therefore, been her reassurance. It was Elena's way of knowing that much wouldn't happen, at least.

Damn straight. You just said I had to fucking do this; not that it had to be perfect.

Realizing her shirt was gone and her bra was in sight, Elena moved her hands down her body. They stopped upon reaching her legs and thighs, beginning to lightly stroke and touch her lower body. Soft sighs slipped past Elena's parted lips. How the fuck could someone hate yet love someone so much? Because ... that was the best way to describe her at the moment. Despising her for all the humiliation she was enduring.

Yet .. even Elena couldn't deny this did feel good in some regards. Somehow, the fact she was performing for someone else was making this ... better?

"I -- ahhh! -- do not care for the money. Never have, never will. Passion ... mmff ... usually helps people in many other ways besides what I'm doing. I do have a love for helping out, and I realized earlier in my life it was especially strong when it came to criminal justice-related topics."

No, Zara didn't ask for an explanation.

But really, Elena hardly cared.

Ahh, loopholes. They would be both her best friend and worst enemy, more likely than not.

Still, the fact she was continuing to obey the order ... that would help out. Or so she hoped. Otherwise, it would be a very tense back-and-forth exchange between her and La Fleur.

"I know I am. I just ... wanted some input before I went through with removing those."

... It was true, too. The answer could have easily been interpreted as a simple method to stall. But ... that wasn't what Elena was going for. Not now, anyway. Maybe later. Maybe. As things were ... she swallowed, knowing Zara was correct. She was only half-way done with this task. Even if she didn't want to go through with it, she kept reminding herself of the other things she most definitely would rather avoid experiencing than more shame.

So ... her head bowed, gaze averting as Elena gripped the edge of her jeans. Slim fingers lightly rolled over the button and zipper several times before finally ... she undid the denims.

Slowly, the agent began lowering them down ... down ... down some more. All the while, she swayed her hips, both to amuse La Fleur and assist in shimmying out of the blue jeans. With her shoes having been kicked off earlier, Elena had no trouble in moving the pants down her ankles and finally slipping fully out of them. Now, she was officially half-nude in front of one of the most dangerous criminals residing in France. Poor Elena's face had turned a dark shade of red, almost perfectly matching La Fleur's dress.

"Nope. Never."

Few beats, if any, were missed. The response was quick, almost instantaneous, as Zara insisted Elena loved and wanted to be in her spot.

"The only reason I would ever want to be in your spot, for now, is so I can stop being weaponless. But no. I don't sink to those kinds of degrees. Nor do I intend to."

Unfortunately, Zara was quickly learning that even when she wasn't asking for answers, Elena very rarely kept silent. It was one of her other best and worst traits, as it most definitely had aided out in the agent getting in a fair amount of trouble.

"Now what?" she asked in the most civil - yet simultaneously shaky - tone. Although she was refusing to verbally admit it, being forced to display herself and enter a very vulnerable state helped La Fleur realize she was right. Deep down, some part of the Interpol agent did love this, proved by the sight of her nipples already beginning to stiffen under her bra. It was't huge or overly obvious, but her panties were wet. Barely ... but enough to imply the moistness wasn't from any other source other than arousal.

Elena's habit of replying to every offhand comment and observation made was a grating one, to say the least. There was something less theatrical and perfected about a monologue that was constantly interrupted by the insignificant squabbling of a peanut gallery. At one point, Zara's hand twitched for the gun, instinctively driven to quiet the girl who dared to interrupt her. However, she knew that Elena was raw, and had known that going in. She'd have to put up with a bit of lip for the time being if she were to see her plan fully succeed. For the time being, however, beating the insolence out of the Interpol agent would drive her too far away to be tamed.

No, now was the time for Zara to show Elena the future she could have; a future of loving touches and unique sexual experiences at the feet of Zara. So, instead of simply having Elena amuse her further, Zara stood up. It was time to stoke the sexual flames that had begun to simmer in her prey.

"You talk a lot love. I wonder if that's a defense mechanism" she mused, as she swayed towards the girl, the fringes of her red dress just dusting the ground, stopping only a foot . "Tell me, are you enjoying yourself?" Zara allowed the question to linger for a second or two, before stifling the inevitable response from the talkative agent with a passionate kiss.

As they were locked in the throes of the kiss, Elena either too scared or too aroused to break the gesture, she began to run her hands along the nubile form of the intrepid agent. She started slowly at first, her touch tentative and only along Elena's back. She didn't want to make the girl jerk away, she knew that Elena would have to be eased into this new world, even if Zara would have preferred to enact much darker practices on her prey.

As Zara continued to hold Elena's lips hostage, she allowed her hands to now roam to more intimate locations. The way their bodies were stuck together stopped La Fleur from getting a good feel of the wondrous rack that Elena possessed, but she was able to have her hands wander downwards, her long lingers at first running soothingly over Elena's toned backside, before digging and squeezing a sizable chunk of each cheek. In between the exchanges of blows from her tongues, she remarked "Mmmmm, very nice" her tone now sultry and much more akin to a lover than a master criminal.

Without warning, her hands left their perch, though they remained wrapped around Elena's waist, and Zara broke the passionate embrace of lips. "You're learning fast" she mused "I wonder if you're enjoying your studies" she mused quietly, more to herself than anything. Without hesitation, and not allowing Elena to react in any meaningful way, she spun the girl around, so that Elena was noq facing the same direction as Zara, her back pressed against the criminal's chest.

Zara had been waiting for this all night, and her hands didn't waver in their mission as they slid upwards, grabbing each of Elena's pert breasts and squeezing them, gently but with a firmness that reminded the Interpol girl who was in charge. "I wonder how many men have wanted to have their hands on these. I wonder how many would be jealous that I get them to myself" she mused out loud, hoping to degrade Elena a little further. One of her hands then wandered back downwards, past her waist, and over the fabric of her black panties, feeling around for signs of arousal.

A satisfied smirk now graced Zara's face as she reveled in her minor victory, fully planning in humiliating Elena for her arousal. "Tell me love, what's that wet spot? Did you spill some water while I wasn't looking? Or do you enjoy debasing yourself in front of your bitter enemy? You don't even care about learning any sort of information right now, do you? You just desperately want me to show you a good time." Zara's voice dropped to a sultry whisper "Admit it Elena, you're desperately turned on by the thought of me having my way with you. Admit it and I'll give you exactly what you want love" she purred, wondering if Elena was ready to concede some of her moral high ground, even if it was just a little.

Elena's head bowed as she started to seriously ponder if she was truly enjoying herself. It was half and half. On one hand, she couldn't deny that there was definitely some part of her that was. And on the opposite side of the spectrum ... she didn't want to do anything else. She wanted to grab her clothes and run out of the warehouse. Hide away, mortified and pissed off at herself for a good few days, maybe week even. Her head weakly moved from side to side. Elena's mouth started to open and give the most honest response.

"I'm not sure ... "

Only to be silenced with a deep kiss.

The whimpers eliciting from Elena hinted there was a lot more fear keeping her from pulling away. Granted, some arousal was included but compared to the sense of dread? It was definitely not as copious. Still, fear was doing its job as one of the most twisted aphrodisiacs in existence, and thus aided out in making her panties more wet. "Please stop," she whispered, grimacing and frowning as each touch to her rear and breasts registered to her body. It didn't really hurt -- not physically. But the way it was wounding her was more than enough to tempt Elena into getting closer to and closer to crying.

"I wonder how many men have wanted to have their hands on these. I wonder how many would be jealous that I get them to myself"

Elena's fists quickly clenched, beginning to turn white as she forced herself to hold her tongue. Keep herself silent in order to minimize her chances of getting wounded, or worse. Godhelp her, the poor agent was trying. She really was. Her head moved from side to side, trying to block out and ignore every rhetorical musing that made her sound like an easy fuck.

"I --"

Her face burned as Zara rubbed along her crotch, having noticed her dampness. Elena let out something in between a frustrated growl and fearful whimper. "That's not me! My body and me ... the reactions aren't the fucking same! No .... NO!"

Elena panted, allowing her head to fall back as she took a few, deep breaths to calm herself.

"No," she repeated, in a much more civil but still stern tone. "I don't like this. I really don't. I know it seems like otherwise. But if you learned any ounce of Psychology, you'll know the human body is the easiest and quickest traitor to ourselves. We react faster than we realize, and most of the times in manners we don't want to experience. I'm not some goddamn whore. No, I don't enjoy 'debasing' myself. I do care about the information. Make no mistake. But I'm not going to bullshit you nor lie to myself. And in this case, it falls with trying to sound like I'm some hopeless, easy fuck. No."

Her head continued to move frantically from side to side.

"I'm never that, nor do I intend to be. Yet ... I will confess that some of these touches do feel a bit good. But ... that's the most I can say. Nothing more ... but certainly nothing less."

Her eyes tightly shut, both knowing and not overly caring it wouldn't be what she'd want to hear. If that would really be what would make her die ... so be it. It would be better to perish this way than do everything she'd just uttered. And .. well ... Elena was proud. Knowing that should the end truly arrive, she hadn't caved in. She had fought. It was better to go that way than becoming little more than a slut to a criminal like Zara.

And hell, this way, the agency won't know all of the unnecessary details about me sneaking out and so on ...

After all, no one would believe La Fleur herself if she tried to tell them about their meeting. The thought almost made her roll her eyes and scoff. No, they would assume Elena had simply been unfortunate to run into Zara ... which wasn't a complete lie. It just had a lot of missing details that she was more than fine with no one ever learning about.

This .. really is it, isn't it? Oh god ...

Her eyes shut tighter as her heart began to quicken, fully expecting the absolute worst scenario to start playing out.

Her first plan approach didn't work, that was clear. It was to be expected. Zara dealt in absolutes normally, and with people who were persuaded only by the amount of money in their bank accounts. Her plans were usually straightforward and had no variables. This was something new, something she had never dealt with before. Elena was not going to simply mold herself to fit with what Zara wanted, at least not yet, and she had to approach this differently.

It was frustrating, Zara was not used to her plans failing, as evidenced by her criminal career. As Elena started to panic, Zara released the girl from her grip, walking to a nearby table and allowing herself to push down any signs of frustration. Elena took a deep couple of breaths, collecting herself, and planning her next course of action.

Last time Elena had defied her, she had responded with violence, enough to scare the Interpol Agent and remind her of her place. So, in the perfect formula that existed for Elena to change her perspective, fear was not missing. In order to change, Zara ran through her mind what would have to be present. Fear and respect were the first steps; Elena had to truly listen to what Zara wanted and what she was saying. Yet, right now she was nothing more than a hostage. Zara determined that she now needed to show Elena love and comfort, something that Interpol would never be able to offer. She took another deep breath and returned to Elena, walking up to her so they were once again face to face, only inches apart.

Gently, with a care that hadn't been present in their interactions yet, she ran her long fingers through the long blonde tendrils that pooled past Elena's shoulders, lightly scratching and massaging her scalp. Her voice was now a whisper, though it lacked the same flirty undertones from earlier, and instead took the form of a dear friend. "We don't have to continue, love. Why don't you sit with me?" she added, wrapping her arms around Elena and pressing down gently so that they were sitting opposite each other.

"You don't want to go further, so let's stop here." Zara paused and lifted Elena's chin so that the two were now staring deep into each other's eyes, Zara gazing deep into her opposite's soul, a soft smile now on her face. "You asked me earlier why I picked you. I gave you a vague answer because I was holding back on you. So, let me tell you why I picked you, exactly why you're special." Zara took a breath for effect, and began her attempt to comfort and ally with Elena. "I heard, from one of my birdies that you were barred from investigating me further, that Interpol was no longer doing what an investigative agency does; investigate. Then I heard about you snooping around anyways, looking for the truth despite what those around you say. I have to say it reminded me of me."

Zara giggled at the ridiculousness of calling them similar, hoping to cut off any attempt for Elena to dismiss Zara's speech as insane ramblings. "It's a bit silly, but we are similar in that aspect. Neither of us conform to what people tell us, even if we take different courses. So, when I picked you, I did so because I found a girl who was one in a million, and I couldn't help but want to understand you, and to get to know you."

Zara gave Elena another smile and paused for a second, feigning shyness, before leaning forward, only an inch away from her lips. She whispered once more to Elena "There's no one here but you and me. Your body may be betraying you, but maybe it's telling you something. Why don't we find out together?" she purred, before leaning forward to kiss Elena, hoping that the girl was comforted by the thought enough to return the kiss out of passion and not fear.

There it was. The very irritated sigh Elena had been expecting. That plus the sound of La Fleur walking away made Elena start trembling. She was retrieving the gun, wasn't she? That was the last and only cue she would get to breathe while she still could. Her head tilted back as she Elena felt her breaths quicken, becoming more desperate. More ... eager. Essential, even. The agent felt tears finally streaming down. It probably looked about as pathetic as Elena was feeling. But fuck it. Damn everything, especially this woman. If she was really going to die, so be it. But it was like she swore not too long ago, she wouldn't lie about her emotions.

That meant her very own.

Elena's eyes shut tighter, fully expecting to hear the hammer get pulled back, or just the trigger.

... But when a full minute ticked away and nothing happened, her eyes slowly opened. Confusion and shock entered her azure eyes as she found herself staring right at Zara, completely dumbfounded. No gun was in her hand? She .. wasn't going to be shot?

... The fuck?

Granted, Elena was very relieved on one hand. But ... at what cost was her life being spared? This wasn't only being done out of mercy. At least .. she doubted that was the case. Her baffled state only spread further across her face as La Fleur allowed the teasing to stop. Hell, she even helped her sit down. As if they were equals. Suddenly, the actions were indeed more akin to a long-lost friend than a captor.

... What in the fuck is this bullshit?!

Did this criminal really think she was a complete idiot? That Elena wouldn't see this was at least partially fake? She was just doing this to get what she wanted, wasn't she?! It was true that Elena wasn't the smartest "interpersonal" person within Interpol. In fact, she was better in the "intrapersonal" aspect; knowing herself better than others. But she wasn't a hopeless case either. Either way, the mere implication that she was possibly being looked down on made a new surge of anger start to build up.

And what if she is being completely real and honest with you?

That made Elena's heart sink. Guilt, be it necessary or otherwise, started to rush through her systems, especially her circulatory. In the process, it helped her pulse quicken even more, something she honestly hadn't thought to be overly possible. She didn't usually feel so .. lost. But that was the best way to describe exactly how the young agent was feeling. For once, she stayed perfectly silent and just as still while Zara went on to reveal the real - at least, that was what she was insisting - reason for her being chosen over any other person who worked at Interpol.

Elena would wait until La Fleur was done before finally speaking her mind.

"You're correct. I can't give exact details out, but I can at least confirm what you heard is right. We're supposed to leave your case be."

"Your body may be betraying you, but maybe it's telling you something."

That was definitely a very real possibility. Elena knew it the moment she felt her heart skip a few beats. Part of her wanted to easily agree. It was just exploring after all, right?

... Yes and no. It wasn't quite that easy. It definitely wasn't for Elena, anyway.

"I ... I don't know. I'm already feeling stupid enough as it is. I just ... wanna go back. I won't say anything, I swear. It would do literally no good for me to relay anything that's happened. Please just let me leave ... "

Her arms crossed over her bra, holding herself as a shiver trailed down her spine. Elena gulped, finding herself wondering whether the chill was fueled on by something as simple as her temperature, fear, or arousal? A healthy dose of all three factors could easily be detected ... but she couldn't pinpoint which was the strongest.

Zara was close to breaking through, she could feel it. There was still significant reluctance in Elena's demeanor, but there was that trademark curiosity that had sent her looking for trouble in the first place still present. If she could exploit that undying curiosity then she could start to enact her plans on Elena. The adrenaline of scheming now coursed through her veins, the possibility of success wetting her lips and making her hungry for more.

Zara had never met a more honest person than Elena. Maybe the fear was causing her to babble incessantly, but she wore most of her feelings on her sleeve. She wondered if Interpol even taught their agents how to resist interrogation anymore. Nonetheless, Zara was being fairly honest in turn. She meant what she said, even if her ulterior motive was sinister.

It was time for Elena to make a decision however. Zara was confident if she phrased it right she could force a favorable one. "That's not the Elena I know" she added, her tone blunt as she pulled back physically from the girl. "Not to say I know every bit of you, but I do know a good bit about you. I know that you agreed to me because you have an insatiable curiosity and desire to find the truth. I know that you went in undeterred, despite the words of your bosses."

Elena paused, and her tone softened, her hand now reaching up to stroke Elena's cheek as she finished her thought. "Did you expect to capture me easy? Did you expect that I'd have come unarmed and just let you overpower me? You're not an idiot, you must have expected this to be tough. Well, Elena, love, things are tough now. I'm asking you to take a deep look at yourself and try to explore the feelings you can't quite understand at the moment., I'm offering you a chance that no one else in the world has; to catch the most wanted criminal in France."

Zara leaned back and closed her eyes, as if she were contemplating something greater than their conversation. "Things got tough, and now you want to leave. If you really want to, go ahead, I won't stop you" she quipped as she gestured towards the warehouse door. "If you're ready to quit because things got tough, then you're not who I thought you were and I'm not interested. So go. Just be warned, the warehouse will be burned to the ground by the time your Interpol cronies can get here. My men will be impossible to find. You'll never see me again. Oh, and when I commit my next crime in a couple of weeks, there won't be a single lead to follow. You'll go back to your desk at Interpol, and you'll have to sit there wondering what could have been."

Zara smirked, her head tilted upwards and her eyes still shut. If this didn't get her then she was done bothering with the timid agent. "What'll it be. Whatever you decide, there's no going back, either way." Zara left it on that note, not explaining or elaborating any further

Elena shuddered again, knowing this time was definitely caused by feeling more pleasure. It was a small gesture, but a still very powerful one all the same. One of La Fleur's hands slowly rolled over her cheek, making the younger female swallow and sigh softly. Why were things like this only beginning to happen? Even back in high school, she'd never felt the slightest bit attracted or interested in women. And yet ... Zara was tempting her. Making her feel more than eager to - almost literally - toss away her rule book and career out the nearest window.

Maybe - just maybe - she could take that chance. But only in very certain and specific regards.

Her head slowly moved from side to side, opting to answer non-verbally to her questions this time around. No, she hadn't been expecting this to be easy. A very small and slightly foolish part of Elena had hoped that maybe Zara would come alone, but she had definitely not assumed that to be what would happen. So, no, she didn't plan on La Fleur arriving without any source of back-up or weapons.

For what felt like forever, Zara would only hear Elena's heart beating furiously within her chest. But that was it, which meant she hadn't gotten up and stormed out of the warehouse.

"What more do you want me to do?" the agent finally asked, "I did finish my strip tease like you asked. Did that not warrant any reward? Any promised information? And if not, what more do you need so I can earn that?"

... And there it was. Her choice and indeed, Elena realized Zara was correct about one very vital fact. There was no turning back. Not now. Not with her fate being sealed, and her verdict all but being handed over to La Fleur.

Back
Top Bottom