Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Have you ever faked it?

Have you ever faked an orgasm (women, please)

• Almost always faked

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Quite Often

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No way ! No need to make them feel better if they cant please me

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No way, never needed to, i always climax.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I am always multi-orgasmic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am in a state of constant orgasmic bliss

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
I typically bring up my sexual proclivities, quirks, and other things during conversation before sex. Then again some folk don't get as in depth with their partners as I like to be I guess.
Did you get the moon wand, or the heart wand? They're both crystal but slightly different shapes. I'm amazed no one took her compact and made it into the remote for some wireless eggs or some such.

LOL! I can't believe I'm discussing this :p
But you expect it if you're doing that! There's no "wtf is that" involved lol.

Temptationist said:
We get a face full of cum all the time and no one complains about that. L.O.L.

Every female I've ever been with has always made it clear that they don't like it on their face, so I just never asked. Having a partner that is able to open up and be like "not there! D:" is a huge help, though.

I'd like to see the scenario though, where a face full of spunk would be something the receiver didn't see coming (hehe, see what I did there?). Maybe my brain is just weird, but now I'm envisioning some sort of masked serial ejaculator rampaging through the suburbs, sneaking into people's houses at night. He'd swing into the window on a rope and launch off a few knuckle children into the face of an unsuspecting, lonely housewife who's husband is too busy out drafting Magic: The Gathering with the guys.

If I were tongue punching some chica's snizzpod in a threesome, however, and out of nowhere I fell victim to friendly fire vajaculation, I'd love it. That's just me though. Bonus points for getting some in my mouth. :)

As for the topic of this thread, I've never really had to fake an orgasm. I have good enough control to even be able to bust it off on a countdown from 10 to 0, once I'm far enough along. I can last as long as I need to, or finish quickly depending on how much time there is.

Never faked it, always reached it one way or the other (at least with company, by myself I don't always feel the need to).
And I don't mind things on my face either now that we are on it, as long as I have my glasses on at least to keep my eyes away (I hate stuff on my eyes)

Eh I cum from oral so rarely I always ask partners where and,how it should,happen, never cum on someones face who didn't want me to. I have had someone squirt directly into my face blinding me and stepping back I got the sharp corner of a table in the ass. Which lead to a whole other awkward series of events.

Back
Top Bottom