Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Have you ever faked it?

Have you ever faked an orgasm (women, please)

• Almost always faked

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Quite Often

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No way ! No need to make them feel better if they cant please me

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No way, never needed to, i always climax.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I am always multi-orgasmic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am in a state of constant orgasmic bliss

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

megyn

Star
This is really intended for the ladies, i dont know how much to even say because its a little shaming to talk about certain things for me. i just maybe want to how things turn out and maybe there are people who will be in same category as me, without revealing my category..

If you mean faking an orgasm, yes. I'm not ashamed. If I'm bored and just don't feel like fucking I'll fake it so i can go back to watching TV.

HeyThereLittleBear said:
If you mean faking an orgasm, yes. I'm not ashamed. If I'm bored and just don't feel like fucking I'll fake it so i can go back to watching TV.

hehe i didnt get the poll up quick enough :)

i have to admit i have done that especially during certain things that ive jut never found a guy any good at doing despite how he claims to be different than every other guy (but maybe im just a freak)

*shrug*

I fake it always when receiving oral. I hate it. Oral feels gross to me. It's not that it isn't good, I'm sure it probably is, but I just hate the feeling of a tongue anywhere down there at all.

It's nothing to be embarrassed about. We all have different tastes and whatnot. It's easier to share the dislike of oral thing with women, tho. Most men read that as a challenge. Like.... honey, no. Fuck way the hell off.

HeyThereLittleBear said:
*shrug*

I fake it always when receiving oral. I hate it. Oral feels gross to me. It's not that it isn't good, I'm sure it probably is, but I just hate the feeling of a tongue anywhere down there at all.

It's nothing to be embarrassed about. We all have different tastes and whatnot. It's easier to share the dislike of oral thing with women, tho. Most men read that as a challenge. Like.... honey, no. Fuck way the hell off.

i feel better now ... i dont like it either its too personal and feel strange and just never enjoyed it. but my friends all gush about it. well ok not really but they seem to like it and get all giggly happy and i just sort of nod like i know what they are talking aout.

You know, you worded it perfectly. Too intimate. I can't stand it. You're not alone :heart:

I hate giving oral, but I do it so I can get oral in return. lol. Cum feels like a clump of boogers in my mouth and it always makes me gag.

Have I ever faked it? yes, but only a couple of times with one of my ex's. If I don't get off for some reason I use a toy right after he is done and finish it myself. Rauk is good about making sure i'm satisfied before he finishes.

I have experience in this unfortunately but...
giphy.gif

I have at some point with pretty much every guy I've been with. Some more than others to avoid mopeyness after the fact. In my current relationship, we've both called each other out on it, and we don't feel the need to anymore. I'm pretty happy for that. Don't think I'd like to go back to that particular insecurity.

But... if it happens more than very occasionally, how is the guy supposed to know you would like something else? If anything he'll keep doing whatever it was that he was doing.

Sure I've faked it. Most of the time it's to inflate the guy's ego. I'll admit it's pretty easy to get me off though. I can orgasm from giving oral sex.

RedRose said:
But... if it happens more than very occasionally, how is the guy supposed to know you would like something else? If anything he'll keep doing whatever it was that he was doing.

THIS!

In my experience, guys want to please, they LOVE to make their partner feel good, letting them discover things on their own is fine (Tho its a little bit passive isn't it?), but actively give them fake feedback? Never got that...

Maybe I'm lucky and more responsive or just growing up with lots of brothers and their friends screwed me up somehow and I'm more boyish in that sense (Been Bi, its kind of a given I would guess) but if something feels bad or weird, you know, you can do something about it, roll on top, get him out of there, guide him into what feels better, at the very least you can tell him to try something different?

I know it probably won't help 100% but it will probably help more than you think

Thumbs up sweetkiss!
It's probably worth trying to find something more pleasant/less boring. :)

Fucking YA.
Of course!

I've never in my life met a female who hasn't faked it.
I know a few guys who've done it, too!
There's a lot of reasons to fake it, and it isn't always because your partner is a bad performer.

THE STARS HAVE TO ALIGN
For me to have an orgasm, seriously.

For starters, the female vagina is already extremely complicated and nerves, sensations, and sexual pleasure varies from lady to lady.
Some women only cum via clitoral stimulation, some can do vaginal, some have a sweet spot, some don't. Some people need both clitoral AND vaginal. There are so many variations because there are so many nerves and not all ladies have the same nerve pattern.

That being established (even if basic knowledge), there are so many other factors, aside from PHYSICAL/BIOLOGICAL components such as above.
For me, sex has a hugeeeeeeeeee emotional component. I have to be mentally in a good state of mind, and also feel emotional in order to feel turned on. Additionally, if I'm tired, I most likely will not be able to orgasm, because I'm fucking tired. Simply put.

I do it to protect my partner's feelings/esteem. So they don't feel inadequate.
The whole "IT'S NOT YOU, IT'S ME" rings totally true, here.

All this to say...
HOYA, I'VE FAKED IT.

I am disappointed but not surprised to not yet have anyone in a state of near constant orgasmic bliss. I would guess they might not be here :)

I personally can't cum from oral sex because of something that happened to me in the past (Not willing to give details here, but if we talk regularly and I trust you, go ahead and PM me if you want an explanation.)

But I don't think I've ever faked it, because wouldn't she just... know?

I cannot cum vaginally. I don't know how.
My fiancé swears up and down that he will be able to, but I don't know how to cum vaginally.

I need to stimulate my clitoris in order to release my tension.
Honestly, I don't believe I ever got close enough to vaginal orgasm.

I've only had one sex partner, my current fiancé, so I don't have experience with other people.

Ironic, you'll eventually have a vaginal orgasm, it takes time. I didn't have my first vaginal orgasm till I met Rauk, I was mainly clitoral orgasms with my ex. Hell, I still haven't had a G-spot orgasm and it's driving me nuts, I get close but then I hold it back because it feels like I have to pee. I'm determined to have one and I will buy as many toys as it takes till it happens.

If you are a squirter, or think you might, please tell your partner, its always surprising getting a face full when you're not expecting it. Yelling "That's not pee" after the fact is super awkward.

Ironic, you might or you might not have it, some women just don't(which contributes a lot to the orgasm gap) Whether its physical, psychological or a combination of factors trying to push for it too hard, or making it the end goal can often just psych you out. Its more so comfort, relaxing and enjoying the experience together.

Eldrithe, its more so the mindset of getting past the concern about "peeing" but also patience, time and the build up are important for most(Certainly doesn't help the g-spot is a general area that's different in lots of people by up to an inch or so in where exactly its located and you need to be aroused to find it and work it just right.) Also the right toy that's comfortable for you, some of my friends swear by this toy, others by that, there's this cute little glass number on amazon I've seen work wonders, fairly small but supposedly just right for many I've known. Also there are classes about it too, Babeland in NYC has one online I think.

Anansi said:
If you are a squirter, or think you might, please tell your partner, its always surprising getting a face full when you're not expecting it. Yelling "That's not pee" after the fact is super awkward.
What is proper squirting ettiquette? When you do you bring that up. "Oh, hey, while you are down there I might blast you in the face. Don't worry, it mean you are doing a good job."

Anansi said:
Eldrithe, its more so the mindset of getting past the concern about "peeing" but also patience, time and the build up are important for most(Certainly doesn't help the g-spot is a general area that's different in lots of people by up to an inch or so in where exactly its located and you need to be aroused to find it and work it just right.) Also the right toy that's comfortable for you, some of my friends swear by this toy, others by that, there's this cute little glass number on amazon I've seen work wonders, fairly small but supposedly just right for many I've known. Also there are classes about it too, Babeland in NYC has one online I think.
I definitely didn't get pulled into an Amazon sex toy black hole for a couple hours and end up buying a glass "Sailor Moon"-esque heart wand. Nope. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom