Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Experiment Ever w/Yenpointfive

UnicornHorn

Mystical Artifact
6a10697f8b5ff2c9abfef01f44e19586.jpg

Tammy is in big trouble, that is why she is in her university's furry department as she needs help. She has been waiting outside alone, shifting her legs nervously as she is trying to remain calm about the situation. Her heat is coming up, and she needs surpresents to keep it n check, especially around the other guys. She has been working hard, and doesn't want to be a sex crazed maniac.

When Tammy is finally called to go into the office, she would have to explain her case calmly as she can without dying of sweat.

Surprisingly enough, the professor manning the lab was one Nathan Wright, a human. It wasn't an unfortunate sight, given that he was tall and handsome with deep brown hair and similarly colored eyes. He was dressed simply since he knew he wouldn't have to entertain more prestigious colleagues, wearing a jacket over a t-shirt as well as a pair of jeans. The jacket was necessary even though it was summer. Given that the department was 95% furries they kept it chilly enough that it was most comfortable if you had a fur coat, which he decidedly did not.

Nathan was stopped in his tracks by the rainbow haired cutie that had stepped into his office with her tank top and multiple piercings. "Can I help you?" He asked, sounding as confused as he looked. He was, afterall, conducting a study on heat. That meant that, theoretically, the person in front of him was either a very flat chested girl, or a boy in the wrong department, and he was having a hell of a time figuring out which given that they were clearly flat as a board but could have easily passed as a girl otherwise.

Tammy is surprised that there is a human here, now she is very embarrassed about explaining it, but she has no choice. "Oh um..." She hesitates for a moment before she spoke again. "I-I need your help...i'm about to go into heat, and I ran out of surpresents for it...I was wondering if you could help me with controlling it..." She hopes that it would be understood, she has been directed to this place. If the human couldn't help, then she would have to look someplace else. "Please, I really need them...if there is anything that could be done, I will do it."

Nathan still looked a little confused as the apparent girl explained her problem. "The campus health center should just give you suppresents if you need them." He said. Of course, they would have never given them to a boy since a boy shouldn't have gone into heat in the first place. He'd have needed a doctor's approval above and beyond what the health center nurses could have given him. "Either way, I don't keep suppressents here. We're studying the effects of aphrodisiacs on heat so that's sorta the opposite of what we want." He said, sorry he couldn't help Tammy the way she wanted. By now he seemed to be entertaining the idea that she was just a very flat chested girl.

"Another option is just to get rid of heat the normal way." He said, knowing he was treading onto slightly dicey ground given that the student hadn't signed the forms that would state it was okay for the professor to involve himself in her sex life. "Because of our work here we've got a bunch of extra condoms." He said, pulling out a pack from one of his desk drawers and setting it down on the desk. "I can just give you a handful if you've got a mate of your own or if you'd don't we've got a few males who participate with the study who I could call up to... uhh... well, you know..." He trailed off, sort of skirting the ethical gray area of pimping out one of his research subjects to help a furry having trouble with her heat.

"Now, if you believe your heat is somehow abnormal I could probably help. That's actually what we're running this study on right now. But if that's the case I need you to explain exactly why you think your heat cycle is abnormal and I'll see what we can do about it." He said, trying his best to give the furry student all the options he could.

"Oh?" She looked nervous about that, like she is hiding a secret from him. "Um...I can't wait for a new shipment to come or wait for a doctor's approval...that's why they sent me here, the said that you could help. I-I do have an abnormal heat..." She admitted, even though she is still embarrassed to do so. She also doesn't have anybody to help her with getting rid of it, since she is so focused on studying and such.

"Well...the reason my heat is unusual is because...you know how it usually last for a few weeks...mine could last for up to six months until I take a pill or have constant sex. That's why I take them...but I personally hate them..and I don't have a boyfriend. " She said, as she closed her legs together. "I-I think I have no other options. I'll take what you have to offer."

He listened to her worries and nodded, a bit of a smile spreading across his face as realization set in. "That's actually something we should be able to help with. My research involves using aphrodisiacs in combination with heat in an attempt to reset the cycle. Basically, we think that by making sure you have an absolutely Earth shattering orgasm it'll cancel the effects of your heat out for a while. We've had quite a bit of success." He said as he stood up from his desk, putting the condoms back into it and taking some forms out.

"Let's head over to the lab and we'll get you taken care of." He said as he inserted the forms into a clip board and handed it to her along with a pencil. "Go ahead and fill that out. It's a pretty standard release. You give us your info, say you understand that you're going to be mind blowingly aroused and that we are recording this for scientific reasons. Also, there's a form in there to fill out regarding the sort of male you'd like so we can match you with our best choice." He said as he gestured for her to exit the room.

The lab was actually set up like a mix between a hotel room and a medical facility. There was a big, comfy king sized bed in the middle with various white cabinets from which condoms, aphrodisiacs, and clean sheets could be produced as needed.

Tammy perked as soon as the professor said that he would help her, and she would jump at this chance to do so. "You will, thank you so much!" She thanked him, but her face turned red when he said that she would have to have sex. She is very much a virgin, but if it will help, then the risk would be worth it. Besides, he said that the tests were a success, so what could go wrong?

She picked up a clip board with such and such that she agreed to do this, and she does sign it with consent for these tests. She does have a human fetish with giant dicks, so she just filled in form shortly. When they enter the lab, it is something that Tammy didn't expect, it's like a fancy hotel, and she went over to the king sized bed to check it out. "Wow..."

Before he got to work he tapped at his phone for a moment, messaging someone. Once he had he set up the room while she finished the forms. Along the way he picked up a tray of needles and luckily for her it was set into one of the cabinets in favor of a pill bottle behind it from which he took two capsules, setting them on a tray next to the bed along with a glass of water for her to take them with.

Before long the door opened and a cute bobcat girl walked in, wearing a small white lab coat and a skirt. "Morning Dr. Wright!" She chimed happily. "Good morning, Sarah." He responded, looking to Tammy. "This is Sarah, she'll be monitoring the test and she handles the algorithm that picks your mate based on your preferences." He said as he handed the forms off to Sarah. The bobcat girl took the forms with a little grin and flipped to the one where Tammy had indicated what she liked. She looked a little confused for a moment before giving a tiny laugh.

"You know, that's not how you're supposed to fill the form out..." She chided as she walked over to the girl. "See, here there's a spot for 'other' under species where you could have written 'human'." She explained, glancing over at the professor for a moment to see his reaction. He was good at not giving such things away at this point. "And..." Sarah continued "When you selected that you'd like a male partner you should have looked a bit further on that line. There's a place to select the endowment you'd like. But you just went right for the fetishes and wrote down 'Humans with giant dicks', huh?" She said before shrugging a bit. "Unfortunately we don't have one of those among the applicants..." She continued, letting the sentence hang in the air. Nathan gave her a little scowl. "She's probably right about that, knowing her." He agreed. "But depending on your definition of 'giant dick' we might have access to one. You're not a terribly big girl though. Exactly how big a dick were you hoping to take?" He asked her, doing a surprisingly good job of making it sound like a medically relevant question.

Tammy touches on the bed for a bit, turning around to see the professor and another woman coming forth to introduce herself. "Hello, i'm Tammy." Now she is getting a bit nervus and embarrassed about other people being involved in it, but Sarah here is a stranger, so it helps. "im so sorry. I have never done a test like this before. I know that it is important, but its...I-I never had sex before, but a few of my friends say that having sex with humans are the best." She explained but she tries her best best to answer. "Well...Maybe I can handle 7 inches." She wonders if she can, but it is a start. SHe might die if she takes anymore.

"Nice to meet you." Sarah said, shaking Tammy's hand and stepping back to pick up the clipboard again. "Well, we can definitely accommodate you with one of our candidates in the seven inch range." The doctor said, motioning for Sarah to get the files. He sounded a little disappointed by her answer. Sarah held the sheet in front of Tammy, showing her every human who was part of the program and met the qualifications. There were several between six and seven inches with one as large as eight.

"Sorry about the misunderstanding. Usually if someone writes down 'giant dicks' we'd assume they meant someone whose cock was at least a foot long" Sarah said. Of course, based on the fact that Dr. Wright had suggested they could find someone with a giant dick for her it meant that there was someone with one here. He wouldn't be on the list Sarah just handed her, of course, but all Tammy had to do was ask and she could figure out just which human on campus was sporting a dick that put most furry guys to shame.

Back
Top Bottom