Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(JOKER DDLG RP, READ FOR MORE INFORMATION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylarx22

Dust
??????

(Abdl/Ddlg Joker rp, I'll take care of the prologue, I would like a Joker from the Batman, rude people in advance will be blocked, and so will snobby people, I would like an advanced rper, believe me I can put some detail in a rp, I really don't see Abdl/Ddlg as sexual so I'd like more of a clean rp for this one, there can be some sexual stuff, but it'd have to be in a scene where maybe age play isn't happening, and nothing too hard core, and also please have build up, this rp will deal with topics of obsession and kidnapping, however it won't be anything too dark or it's more playful rather then sinister, you'll understand once I pull up the prologue, also I will be playing as my oc, she's my profile pic, her name is Skylar, no killing her off or amputation, also for the Abdl part, don't worry, it won't be anything too gross or anything like that, I promise, if you are interested, please say so in my message box, no hi, or hey, or rp? Just say you're here for the rp, thank you... , oh and my oc will be sub, Joker's the Dom, thank you, :) )??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom