Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blue Moon Fantasy Resort (CougarGirl and GenderBender)

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
‘This sounds fun. What do you say? Shall we book?’

My husband, Wayne, looked over my shoulder and read aloud from my iPad. He always does that, which really pisses me off, which may be why he does it so often.

‘Blue Moon Resort,’ he read slowly and clearly as if teaching a child to read, ‘Your chance to act out your fantasy. Be whoever you want. Do whatever you want. There are no rules. Just remember, you may become part of someone else’s fantasy.’

‘So, what do you think?’ I prompted. ‘We both got some leave to use up. Come on, let’s give it a go. We can always leave if we’re not enjoying it.’

Wayne still wasn’t convinced.

‘This sounds like it could be risky, dangerous even.’

‘I know,’ I said,. ‘Like a said, it could be fun.’

‘OK then, Pam, if you want, go ahead and book it. Just don’t blame me if it all goes spectacularly wrong.’

‘All done,’ I announced ten minutes later, tossing the iPad aside. ‘Now all we have to do is decide on our fantasies.’

‘Hey, babe, come over here and look at this.’

Janice sauntered across and draped her arms over Hunter’s shoulders, her hands reaching by habit to trace the outline of his six pack through his T-shirt.

‘What you looking at, lover?’ she whispered in his ear.

Hunter pointed to the website for the Blue Moon Fantasy Resort.

‘What you think, babe? You like to go there, maybe?’

‘Umm,’ Janet was thoughtful, ‘I’ve heard about that place. Now where was it? Oh yea, Doris posted about it on Facebook. Or was it Diane? No. I’m sure it was Doris. She said she’d been there with Wayne for a weekend.’

‘And what fantasy did she act out?’ The mention of Doris always got him interested.

‘She didn’t, no I’m sure that’s right, yeees, it is, she said they just couldn’t stop laughing at the guys running around acting out their fantasies, they didn’t need ones of their own. It was a blast. I’m sure it was Doris, but it may have been Diane.’

Hunter reached behind and kneaded Janice’s ass as she licked his ear. If only he could remember. Yes, that was it. Professor Entwhistle, what a stupid name, in psychology. He’d taught a class in college about how we all hide our real selves in everyday life, but they always come out when we play. Watch footballers, he’d said, on the pitch and you’ll see their real characters. That was it. People acting out their fantasies would be sure to show what they were really like. And that would make his life a whole lot easier. Yes, sir, a whole lot easier.

‘Babe,’ he slapped her ass and she bit hard into his neck, ‘fetch my wallet, I’m going to book.’

Wayne has a simple approach equality in the home. He lets me go on top sometimes, which counts as his acknowledgement of the emancipation of women and sexual equality. As for domestic chores, he limits himself to something technical that a woman can’t handle and makes sure there’s always a drink near my elbow. Which is why as soon as he pressed the start button on the dishwasher, he picked up a bottle of my favourite wine and dropped down next to me on the settee. I held up my glass and he poured. I’m sure he treats that as an additional domestic contribution to running the home that earns him the right to a kiss. I’m not so sure, but I gave him one anyway.

‘So,’ he said as I took a sip, ‘how’s the planning going for our holiday?’

‘Well,’ I savoured the wine as it swirled around my mouth and glided down my throat, ‘I’ve decided the fantasy I want to live out.’

‘Yes,’ he prompted as I took a second sip.

‘Yes,’ I replied, ‘I’m going to be a whore.’

‘You mean,’ he choked on his wine, ‘you mean you’re going to set up a brothel.’

No, silly,’ I turned to face him. ‘The place is all set up for pretty much any fancy you want to act out. No, I’m not going to be that sort of prostitute. I’m going to be a high class call girl, exclusive clientele.’

‘With me as your exclusive client.’ A broad grin spread over his face and he pulled me close for another kiss. I pushed him off.

‘No, of course not, what would be the point? We can act that out anytime we want. No, I’m going to put a discreet advert in the resort news sheet. With any luck, we may even recoup the cost of our holiday.’

‘Do you mean,’ he was choking again, ‘are you seriously telling me you’re going to fuck other guys and make them pay for it?’

‘Of course, why not? What’s the point of acting out a fantasy if it’s not realistic?’

‘And what, exactly, if you don’t mind me asking, am I supposed to be doing while this is going on?’

I took another sip and smiled at him. I knew he wouldn’t have made any plans and that I’d be left to come up with one. I’d thought it all out. All he had to do was go along with it. Which he would, eventually, when I had finished persuading him. I waited until he was swallowing his wine and then told him of my decision.

‘You’re going to be a crossdresser.’

The wine spurted out of his mouth landing on his beige trousers.

‘You will be careful, won’t you?’

Janice didn’t normally worry. Hunter had a dangerous job, but he could take care of himself. This time, though, she felt that it might be different. She didn’t normally analyse her feelings, but somehow this time she felt she had to. They were going into an unfamiliar situation and, unlike real life, everyone would be pretending to be something they weren’t. Who knew how they might react? She’d tried talking about it with him but he always avoided the issue. Just like now.

‘Hey, babe, don’t worry. There ain’t nothing Hunter can’t handle, you know that.’

He pulled her towards him, his face nuzzling into her breasts, his hands stroking the back of her thighs.

This was Hunter’s answer to everything: sex. Luckily for Janice he was good at it. He knew just the spot to nibble her neck and just where to slip his finger under her panties.

But Janice pulled back; this time she wasn’t to be diverted. At least, not yet.

‘No, Hunter,’ she only called him that when she was really serious, ‘please, let’s talk about it. Tell me what you’re planning at that Resort. Can’t you see I’m worried?’

Yes, Hunter could see that, but he wasn’t going to tell her about his plans. He was sensitive enough to her feelings to understand that that would just make her worry all the more. He tried reassurance.

‘Hey, come on, no one’s ever got the better of me, have they?’

Janice wasn’t reassured. She remembered the times when someone had got the better of him, when he’d crawled home beaten and bleeding and she had tended to him. He’d conveniently forgot about them, but she hadn’t. But after being with him this long, she knew this conversation wasn’t getting anywhere.

‘I know how to get the better of you.’ She spread her thighs and sat astride his lap, her arms looped around his neck, pulling him closer.

Hunter was up for the challenge.

‘Crossdresser?’ My husband’s voice went up a pitch. ‘Whatever made you think I’d want that as my fantasy?’

Poor Wayne. He just hadn’t got it yet.

‘Wayne, love,’ I told him sternly, ‘when I said this resort allowed you to live out fantasies, I meant my fantasies, not yours. And anyway-‘

I got no further.

‘Your fantasy. You want me to dress as a woman? What is that going to do for you?’

‘No,’ I had to correct him again, ‘that’s not the right question. What you should be asking is what is that going to do for us?’

He looked puzzled.

‘Don’t you remember,’ I prompted, ‘that wet afternoon in Singapore when we couldn’t get out of the hotel and we played games and I got you to wear my panties and skirt and blouse.’

Suddenly he remembered.

‘And,’ I hurried on, ‘how excited that made me, and you.’

‘Yes, yes, Pam, I do remember, now you mention it, but that was years ago and it was in private. This isn’t going to be in private, is it, it’s going to be public. That’s right, isn’t it?’

I nodded.

‘No, Pam, I’m sorry, I just couldn’t go through with that. I’d be too embarrassed.’

‘No, that would soon pass, what you’d be is horny and I’m going to be just as horny seeing you and going out with you and then coming back to our room together and …’

I let that image sink in.

‘But,’ he was still resisting, ‘I’d look ridiculous. Where would I get clothes to fit me?’

‘That’s easy,’ I told him, ‘you can anything on the web nowadays. And you won’t have to go to any trouble, because I’ve already ordered them. They’ll be here this afternoon. Perhaps you could try them on tonight.’

Back
Top Bottom