Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark and sexy! M looking for F for PM/AIM/Email RPs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayman

Meteorite
DO NOT REPLY HERE! PM IF INTERESTED!

So...I haven't been officially on here in quite a long time, but I'm back and looking for partners! I thought of reviving my old thread but it was rather outdated and I'm weird about reviving a several years old thread with a 'bump'. That's just me being weird, I'm sure, but yeah...

ANYWAY!

While I like quite a few things such as fandoms and fantasy and sci-fi, lately I've found it's much easier to simply respond to other people's threads to get my fandom fix, and the more 'traditional' pairings to be found on the site, as well. So instead, I'm reserving this spot for very specific thoughts I'm having, which (as of late) have been of a darker nature.

First off, a few things to know before sending me a response!

1.) I consider myself fairly literate, but I am also not a stickler for large word counts. I am capable of writing multiple paragraphs per post, though I usually just try to match whatever my partner is writing. Not a fan of one liners or anything like that, but if you can write a good, solid paragraph that gives me plenty to work from, then everything will be just fine.

2.) I only do m/f pairings. I feel that, for this kind of writing, I am much more capable of writing for writing males, and I simply find it more appealing for it to be between a man and woman. Within the realm of m/f, I am pretty open minded about what kind of pairings and kinks one might have in mind, so long as it doesn't fall into the lines of my turn offs which shall be listed below. Don't be afraid to share what you like; even if it doesn't mesh with what I like, I would never overreact in my response. I have kinks just like anyone else (some more taboo than others), and I don't plan on acting like a hypocritical jerk just because I don't like what you like. Just ask, and you'll get a simple answer :)

Also~ I will never ask you to do anything that you are uncomfortable doing. If you tell me that a kink that I am interested in is not something you want any part of, then just tell me, and it will never be brought up again. Period. I believe that everyone has a right to their beliefs/opinions/and traits, and I would never try to be the person that would attempt to enforce my way of thinking on another person. Just know that this means that I expect the same from my partners.

3.) I do work a full time job in real life, so this does mean that there are some days where I'm simply not able to get in a post or even meet up to chat. I always try to make it a priority to try and log on at least briefly, long enough to let people know what my schedule is looking like, but if you don't hear from me in a day or two don't worry, I'm just working my tush off, and I will return as soon as possible XD

4.) As far as RP partners go, I like to write with people who I could get along with even outside of actual RPing, as I find that writing with like minded people ensures the best experiences. I'm a pretty laid back, calm kind of person, who doesn't like to bring real world drama with me to do things that I'm wanting to do to escape said drama. Even if our writing styles match, if you are going to be rude or pushy or act over serious about these things, that's a quick way to get me uninterested.

This means that, in general, I'm more interested in writing with people who might want to come up with multiple stories and multiple pairings, and ones that aren't afraid to talk OOC about said plots. I find it most easy to write stories with people that I enjoy hanging around with, so if you are looking for pure plot and very little interaction otherwise, I am probably not your best option. None of this is to say that I want to meet you in real life or know what your life is like, just that if we mesh well even outside of the actual writing process, then all the better.

And here's the big one!

5.) I generally speaking only RP over PM or IM, namely AIM. I simply find it easier to keep track of what stories I'm involved in when it's in a PM box or in IM, and I also feel it's more fun to rp in real time than on delay. PM obviously offers a larger word count, though if I write on YIM I'm not afraid of sending multiple messages to get the whole post across. I COULD be convinced to do a story on the forum itself, if I like you enough ;) Just...don't assume I will.

And now...The F-List!

And now...

MY THOUGHTS:

((Assume all plots are made with MxF in mind, with the possibility for multiple characters we can both take control of.))

PLOT HEAVY (With plenty of chances of smut along the way!)

DERELICT
(Sci-Fi, Isolation, Horror, Erotic, Dark Romance)

Many years from now, a orbital space station named the Horizon Point will be constructed. This station will act as home away from Earth for various peoples, though primarily those who work the mines on the planet Epsilon 526 and their families. The peak of modern technology, The Horizon Point became a symbol of what humanity was capable of when putting their minds to peaceful endeavors as opposed to war, and become home to hundreds of families from various countries, races, and ideologies.

To help run the facility, the designers used bleeding edge technology to create a new form of A.I., capable of monitoring various systems, and even control major systems (though only if given permission by human staff). It was also responsible for the various robots and maintenance equipment on the station, which were merely limited intelligence robotics for the A.I. to take control of when necessary. They named the A.I. Sam, after the original designer, Samuel Mason, who passed away before the A.I. could be completed. For nearly a hundred years, this station remained fully functional, and provided much needed homes to many individuals.

One day, one of the mining crews stumbled upon a piece of unknown technology on E526, and were requested to return the tech to Horizon. Hours after their arrival, many of the stations systems went offline, and the robots began to act strangely. At first, they appeared to simply be glitching, but soon after, they began to not only ignore commands, but also began to attack anyone in site. Within hours, the stations total population dwindled to the hundreds, from the original thousands.

Near the end of the initial 'assault', a transport vessel returned to base. This vessel only has three occupants; the two pilots, and person recently assigned work on the station. Unable to make contact with the station, the transport docks, and the three occupants make their way into the station. The three individuals quickly discover the carnage that had been left by the attack, with blood and bodies all over the station.

On their way back to the transport vessel, one of the pilots is attacked by a robot, and rather effortlessly killed. Before the other pilot can mourn their co-worker's death, their passenger quickly takes charge of the situation, and convinces the surviving pilot to flee with them, as the transport has already been overrun and disabled. Running through the station, the two survivors are able to find sanctuary deep within the station, though only temporary.

After investigating the situation, they discover that the only thing keeping this unknown threat from disabling the life support systems is Sam, which was still 'alive', though constantly being hunted by what it called an aggressive, alien A.I. that was hellbent on wiping all organic life from the station. The survivors download Sam into their personal devices, and begin the long, arduous battle for survival, hunting for supply and, over time, learning to destroy the robots, though seemingly have no way of reaching the station's core systems, which is heavily protected.

Years pass, and the two humans bond, initially purely for sex, though over time they grow to depend on each other, and keep each other from losing all hope. Most of the humans on the station have either died, or gone mad/become hostile towards anything they come across, leaving them essentially alone.

Will help arrive to save the trio from certain demise? Or are they all fated to die in the cold, emptiness of space?

((All roles are interchangeable, gender wise, and left blank enough for full character building. Even the occupation of 'The Passenger' is left vague, though under the assumption it will be something that adds to their ability to effectively survive this scenario. Depending on where we actually begin the story, it could either be a slow build towards a first sexual encounter or jumping in on a relationship between two people who have had many experiences together, and know exactly what the other likes. Has many potential paths for the characters, both good and bad. Just because it's a sci-fi horror doesn't mean it has to end badly, though it does mean that it doesn't have to end well, either.))

WHITE KNIGHT
(Supernatural, Ghosts, Dark Humor, Romance, Mystery, Thriller)

Darius Miller was a New York City Detective, and a damn good one, at that. A brain to match his brawn, Darius went toe to toe with the worst scum the city had to offer, and always came out on top. He had a partner, the best partner he ever could have asked for, in Alan, an older cop that had taught Darius everything he ever knew about the job. Darius had never had much luck with relationships, but Alan had a wife and daughter, a fact that Darius was rather jealous of, though he'd never admit such a thing.

One night, while investigating a string of murders, Darius and Alan track down the likely suspect, but Alan is mortally wounded during the attempted arrest. With his dying words, Alan begged Darius to watch over his family, which Darius promised to do. Seeking revenge for his fallen friend, Darius tracked down the killer, and engaged him in a final confrontation. When the killer the killer begins to speak a strange language, Darius takes the opportunity to throw himself at the man, though the action sends them both tumbling through a window, multiple stories up.

The next thing that Darius knew, he was in darkness, for what felt like years. He didn't know what to do, but kept trying to wake himself up, to force himself back to consciousness. He had made a promise to Alan, and he was deterimined to keep it, so he kept his family in his mind as he forced his way through the darkness. In reality, it had only been hours, and when the world finally returns to him, something immediately feels off. He's in a hospital, and sees Alan's wife being told her husband is dead. He quickly realizes that nobody can see him, and that he can walk through solid objects. Though at first unable to believe it, Darius eventually comes to the conclusion that he must be dead, and even crazier, it seems that he cannot move past a certain distance away from Alan's daughter (who is roughly the same age as Darius).

Unable to communicate with anyone, Darius stayed by the young woman's side, trying to figure out what to do. Every attempt he makes to get someone's attention goes unnoticed, though occasionally, Alan's daughter seems to react, though clearly cannot tell if she is just hearing/seeing things. One night, the young woman is accosted by men at night, but before they can do her any harm, Darius finally finds the strength to force himself back into reality, fending off the men. After the altercation, the woman stares at him, and says his name, clearly recognizing him. Before he can respond, however, he feels himself being pulled back into the ghost like world he's been trapped in all that time.

Renewed with confidence after proving he can be seen and that he can interact with the world, Darius focuses his time on honing this ability, all while keeping a watchful eye over the daughter of his mentor, while unable to fight the strong feelings he begins to have for her the more time he spends around her. As time passes, Darius learns more about his 'condition', and the startling truth behind his fate.

(While I see this is more of a romance across planes of existence, don't think that doesn't mean there wouldn't be plenty of hanky panky going on along the way. As Darius connects more with the land of the living, emotions run wild, and perhaps one night he's stuck in the bedroom with the young lady as she begins to masturbate, and perhaps...whispers his name? If she's thinking about him, and he sees himself as being there to make her life better...maybe he thinks it's only his duty to offer her a (invisible) hand?)

~~~

As far as pure smut goes...well...I don't have any DRAMATIC ideas like the ones above, but a smutty take on something Ghost related can always be fun. Maybe it's just a horny ghost that really wants to fuck an unsuspecting human? Just like the plot heavy ideas I will be sure to add specific smutty ideas here when I come up with them. In the meantime, if you liked what you read above but are looking for something a little more to the point and fully of sex, just send me a pm with some thoughts; between the plots above and my F-List I think that could be enough to suggest something to me or ask to plot something out.

~~~

Well, that's what I have for now! I will be sure to add to this list as I think of them, though these are the two ideas I'd really like to play out with someone if they are down. Just send me a PM and we can start discussing the details!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom