Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extra Credit (xXRyuJunkie & KaseKatty)

xXRyuJunkieXx

Supernova
Evan was hoping he would get to go home after school and spend the rest of the day playing video games. However his science teacher told him that she wanted him to see him after school had ended for the day. The young boy knew all to well what this was about. As of now Evan was failing science. It was all just so, confusing for him. Didn't help either that the teacher was fucking hot as hell. Almost every single boy, and some girls thought that the science teacher was smoking hot. She had a nice body, a killer set of boobs, and strong looking legs. Of course the one part that turned Evan on was her feet. Yeah he was one of those guys, the ones that got turned on by feet.

There were times where his science would walk around the classroom barefoot. During those times Evan couldn't focus as he couldn't stop staring at her feet. Even not at school he couldn't get his mind off of her feet. Evan would sometimes masturbate thinking about them, how they would feel on his cock. He put those dirty thoughts aside when he finally made it to the classroom in which the door was open. "Y-You wanted to see me." He said as he entered the classroom.

Ms. Ulis was sitting on the desk legs crossed. Her red heels on the desk next to her. He bare feet covered by her netted pantyhoes. "Your failing so badly that you wont pass this class at the end of the school year. Why are you failing? Is there something wrong with how i teach? Or maybe its something else?~

Evan took a seat in one of the desk in front of her. First thing he noticed of course was that her high heels were next to her, feet exposed. Although they were in netted pantyhose. "It's.....not the way you teach. I just....I guess I just don't understand the material." He replied with trying his best to keep eye contact with Ms. Ulis and not her feet. though he was having trouble.

Back
Top Bottom