Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chains, Screams and Horrid Dreams....(Danielle, MessedupRP)

Mia had a cart filled with her own items, as she was speaking to a cute redhead in dominatrix leathers. Mia smiled and gave Vicky a kiss as she came over taking her items one at a time. "Ooh this gag is pretty, maybe I should get you a full set of gags like this, maybe a collar like this too." As she held up the clamps she turned to the redhead. "This one is a total masochist Yvette, she's a blast." She took the dildo and gave Vicky a wry grin. "I think this will be up your ass soon."

She set the toys down in the cart next to a sybian machine, electrodes attached to a black box and a butt and cunt plug both hooked up to a similar black box. "I want to experiment with orgasm denial and I was told that heavy vibration does the best to edge a slave, almost forgot... This is Miss Yvette, Yvette. This is my favorite slut, Vicky."

The redhead grinned and spoke in a sultry French accent. "Oui, you did not stop talking about her during our conversation. Tell me, did Mindy service you well at the door?"

Mia nodded, "yes, She's very well trained."

Yvette chuckled, "two weeks and she acts as though it's been two years. I am a lucky mistress. Now, you said you wanted a harness made for this one?"

Mia nodded, "yes, and some leather binds to replace the ropes. I've moved psst the days when I was poor and had to use ropes and clothespins. Now I can use clamps and leather."

Mia followed Yvette into a back room, where they seemed to be in a fitting room. Yvette stood Vicky on a pedestal there and began measuring her, "very nice measurements. We may not have these, such fine proportions are rare to come by." She mumbled. After dissaoearing for a few minutes, she returned holding this. "This should fit her, it was incredibly lucky that we had one her sizes."

Mia and Yvette locked the harness on her body, the leather hugging her but keeping her well exposed, showing off all the right places. Mia smiled, "perfect, how do you.like it slut?"

Vicky nodded her head when Mia described her as a masochist. Well, after all, it was truthful. Vicky was willing, and even looking forward, to being subjected to various means of sexual torture simply as a sign she wanted to please her owner. Since Mia enjoyed watchinmg her squirm and moan, it was the perfect combination.
The sight of that huge menacing dildo and Mia's comment almost made her get moist. She was looking forward to being tied up nice and tight, both holes impaled....

She looked over at the sybian machine and gave a nervous smile....she imagined herself being strapped down, straddling the arch of the machine, electrodes attached to the twin dildos, electrical current shocking her as she got fucked.....was her owner going to buy this???

Vicky stepped up on a pedestal, remaining motionless while being measured. From the way Yvette gazed as she ran the tape across her massive tits, she could tell Yvette liked what she saw. After years of going to a fitness club, her tits were firm and with little sag....they stood out as if she had silicone implants, but she didn't....
"Mistress, it's beautiful," Vicky exclaimed as the black leather harness was put on her, the bottom straps running along the outside edges of her pussy, making them just out a little and the straps above semi supporting her tits....Vicky turned and looked at herself in the mirror, giggling happily......

Mia smiled and nodded to Yvette, "this will be perfect. I'm take it. Also Yvette, you should take Mindy over to my house for a little play date. I know Vicky would love two mistresses fucking her and maybe having such an obedient slave will be fun for her to play with as well."

Yvette smiled, "oui. That would be very fun. We should arrange that later, I am very busy today."

Mia nodded and gave the other mistress a kiss, clipping Vicky's leash back on and leading her out of the room. She collected some long straps of leather that seemed to be adjustable and bought all of her items. Getting the cost back from the front door and taking Vicky back in the car.

"Those electrodes are supposed to vibrate... If not. They may go to another use besides your forced orgasm play, I was wondering at what I might do with you tonight. Maybe fill your ass with a speculum? Make you push out your own anal beads? So many choices."

Vicky licked her lips upon hearing the two owners talk about joining together for some fun. She would do anything to please Mia, and a threesome----or even with 4---would be the perfect way to show her subservience.
As her leash was clipped back on, Vicky stood as the coat was put back around her, concealing the black leather harness.
Once back in the car, she looked behind them and looked at the devious looking sybian. Mistress DID buy it!!!

"Mistress," she said almost at a whisper....."this body belongs to you, to use anyway you want....if you desire to play with my ass, so be it...."

Mia smiled, "I think that just for that, you've earned yourself a special treat. I think you will be sleeping with mistress to right for being such a good girl. Maybe if you're really good I'll even get you a bigger cage. Does that sound nice slut?" As Mia drove, she slipped three fingers inside of Vicky's pussy, sliding them in and out slowly as she drove. "Mm so wet for mistress... But what will I do with you tonight... So many wonderfully sexy options." She taped her chin in mock thought as she pondered her choices, obviously she know what she wanted to do.

Vicky fidgeted in the car seat.....the black leather harness was so tight it made her tits jut out and the bottom leather strips dug in deep, pushing out her pussy lips almost as if she had a pump. As her owner slipped fingers inside her, she moaned, her pushed up cunt lips easily accepting the fingers like Mia was finger banging a pillow....

"Yes Mistress," she replied, opening her legs wider. "I would love to sleep with you...."

Mia practically dragged Vicky from the car out of sheer excitement at her plans for the evening. She took her straight to the basement and tied her up, removing her sparse clothing and putting her harness on a mannequin body. "Let's start with something new." She tied her slave up in a silimar slave harness onlyade of rope this time and then suspended her upside down, the knots were tied so it wouldn't put too much strain on her body, but the strain it did exert was focused in on squeezing her breasts.

Once Vicky was Suspended, Mia smiled and knelt down, caressing a cheek and giving her a soft kiss before she slid the new pink gag between her slave's lips. "You look so pretty with your mouth gagged in pink." She teased, pinching a nipple softly. "Now for your traditional nipple clamps."

Vicky has special ones for the clamps now however, they acted as usual clover clamps only these ones had little golden bells attached, now when Mia slowly clipped each on, with each movement of Vicky's body, the bells would jingle merrily. Mia was almost done, but she proceeded with her next plan, taking a candle and spreading Vicky's buttocks with her fingers, she slid the tapered bottom end of the candle into her tight rosebud and adjusted the stopper, leaving plenty of it sticking out as she lit the candle and watched as the first bit of wax began melting.

She walked away from Vicky and went over to her workbench, her tool chests filled with clamps and dildos and plugs all awaiting her, so she took her time and smiled at each moan and groan and each tinkling of the bell, "just be patient darling, mistress will be over very shortly." She checked her watch, she had experimented with these candles before and she knew exactly how long it would burn before she had to blow it out.

Vicky would do, as she pledged, anything to serve and please her Mistress....obviously Mia was going to take every advantage of that promise.
Before she knew it, she was hanging upside down, dangling like a piece of meat. Vicky could feel the blood rushing to her head....as much as was a pain slut, this was a new experience for her, something she wasn't crazy about.
Her tits quickly began to swell, between the blood rushing down and the rope strangling them. Her nipples jutted out, firm and throbbing.....
Before she could utter a sound, the same pink ballgag she picked out at the swtore was jammed in her mouth....
Clovers were then stuck on her nipples with bells. As she swung, the bells rang. Vicky twisted and struggled, groaning through the gag, saliva dripping.

The worse was yet to come, however. As she stared upside down, Mia slowly approached with......CANDLES!....
The tormented slave shook her head, silently pleading with her not to do what she knew was coming. Sure enough, Mia got behind her.....she felt the candle being inserted in her ass....
Before long, the candle began dripping, the hot wax making her squirm, which of course in turn made her struggle more.....Vicky was in a no win situation.....

Soon the candle was halfway down and Mia decided that was enough, she let Vicky back up and this time took her over to a metal exam table, shackling her down spread eagle. She wheeled over a medical cart that was instead filled with toys rather than medical equipment. As she slowly ran her fingers over Vicky, she worked the gag from her mouth and kissed her slave. "Mm good girl, I think you've been so good that you'll get your treat right after the session. I think you'll really enjoy it."

She retreated to her workbench and took out another tool for her domination. Presenting the blindfold with a grin, "slide this over your eyes so you can't see what's coming next. It will be fun to see you squirm." Mia picked up her toys, locking the blindfold in place and then a vibrator plug in her pussy. Once she was locked down, Mia began flogging Vicky's pussy and breasts. The bells dinging as she writhed.

Just when Vicky thought that she would be covered with the hot wax, Mia let her down. Leading her over to a long metal table, Vicky noticed it had shackles on all four corners. Within minutes, she was laying there on her back, with arms and legs spread wide apart and secured in place. Vicky licked her lips as the gag was removed, thanking Mia for letting her down.
The blindfold shielding her from seeing what would happen next, Vicky fidgeted with the restraints. She was both excited and scared....
Suddenly, something penetrated her cunt, something that felt like plastic. Once inside her, it buzzed and hummed, sending pleasurable vibrations all throughout her lower body......Vicky moaned softly....it was a vibe working it's magic....before long she knew she would cum.....

Then another sensation, one of pain......she squealed as her tits were struck by the flogger. The clamps and attached bells were still secured to her tits, ringing as her tortured boobs jiggled....

Mia grinned, the sounds of Vicky squirming and groaning were like a symphony to her ears. She pushed the dildo shaped handle of the flogger into Vicky's ass and grinned, bending down to fondle her breasts while she kissed Vicky, "tell me what you think of your new mistress. Do you love me slut? Because I think I'm falling in love with you."

She reached down and wiggled the plug in her pussy. "I want to make you squirm and squeal my little masochist, I want you moaning my name and begging for more, but I must say. I just loved it when you played the innocent victim... I think you deserve your special snack for getting me so wet."

Mia climbed onto the table and pulled Vicky's face into her pussy. "Eat me out slut."

Vicky screamed as she felt another site of pain.....something suddenly penetrated her tight ass at the same time her tits were being fondled.
"Your'e fantastic, Mistress!," she exclaimed....
As if by her response, both holes were now being worked over....as the plug in her cunt was twisted around, the flogger handle began to pop in and out.
As she was being ravished, Vicky realized she was falling for Mia. This woman, like no other, seemed to know every inch of Vicky's body, all her pleasure spots plus some she didn't even know exsisted....but she also had a feeling that Mia was as passionate and loving as she was domineering.
THIS WAS THE WOMAN SHE HAD BEEN SEARCHING FOR....

"Mistress Mia," she called out....."please take me for your own....I need you....yes....I.....I love you...."

Her blindfold was still on but she could tell by the sound of movement and the musky aroma that Mia was hovering above....soon the woman's pussy was mashed tight over Vicky's nose and mouth.....Vicky began to eat her hungrily.......

Mia moaned, her fingers working Vicky's clit as she rubbed her own sex all over her former worker's face. Such a pretty young girl into such dirty desires. It made Mia hornier just thinking about it. Soon, she came on Vicky's mouth. Sitting there until her slave properly licked her up. She smiled and have Vicky a tender kiss, grinning at her.

As she unlocked her slave girl and helped her down, Mia's hands traveled over Vicky's body. Relishing the feel of her soft skin and enjoying the smell of her arousal. She worked the plug and whip free and kissed her again, "such a good slave for mistress... You get a special treat. But first, bend over the whipping stand. You'll get your aftercare then your surprise."

Vicky went to the apparatus, bent over it and closed her eyes.
"I'm ready for you Mistress," she called out, wiggling her ass to further arouse Mia......
Just before her whipping would start, she said in a voice soft as a whisper....
"I love you...."

Just as Mia was about to bring down her flogger she heard Vicky's whisper and hesitated. She realized with a start just how she felt about this young girl she had bought and smiled a bit, leaning down and kissing her cheek, whispering in her ear. "I love you too." Then bringing down her flogger.

The whipping lasted quite a bit, switching between erotic floggings to more powerful slaps. As soon as Vicky's.ass was a decent shade of dark pink, Mia stopped and smiled, releasing her slave from the bonds. Her demeanor changed in the blink of an eye, going from the cruel mistress to the gentle lover as she scooped Vicky up bridal style and carried her out of the dungeon.

As she took her upstairs to the bedroom, she cooed to her young lover and drew a bath per usual. Sitting Vicky on her lap and giving her kisses with more passion and newfound love than before as she gently washed her slave's body. "Ah Vicky, you really are a domme's dream. You're obedient, you love most anything I do with you and you're a beauty to behold. You have certainly earned your place as my slave and will soon be earning much more... I have so many wonderfully kinky plans for you, so many new uses for clamps and clothespins and plugs and so much rope..."

Vicky had become much more than a simple stripper turned pain slut. She worshipped Mia, adored her, loved her.....it was a vicious circle. The more the woman tortured her, the more she realized how much she loved and needed her. She began to have daydreams, with her being Mia's bride, walking----actually, more like crawling on all fours down the aisle, glittery ballgag in her mouth, shackles on wrists and feet, a veil over her face.....

Vicky enjoyed the soothing warm scented bathwater...on Mia's lap facing her, she took the bath lotion and gently massaged the woman's supple tits.....

Mia kissed Vicky as she let the girl touch and wash her body. She smiled at Vicky and once again stood her up and toweled her off slowly. "Mm Vicky... You'll be going back to work tomorrow, I'll have your things moved into my home and we can officially start our new life together. Lovers, owner and owned, mistress and slave, two parts of a whole.

Back
Top Bottom