Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chains, Screams and Horrid Dreams....(Danielle, MessedupRP)

DangerousDanielle2

Supernova
Vicky stirred in bed, flopping for perhaps the 5th time in bed, unable to bet comfortable. It had been a long tiring day for the 21 year old brunette, and it looked as if the night wasn't going to be any better.

Her eventual, long awaited slumber was interrupted by a sound from the kitchen. Cursing that she had been woken up, Vicky got out of bed to check the back door. Aside from what she thought was an old abrasion on the side of the door, everything else was ok.
She returned to the bedroom, but suddenly a strong hand came across her mouth....In total panic, she struggled, valiantly trying to get away but something stung her on her left side.
Down she went to the floor....she wasn't out yet but her limbs felt like they were concrete....she could see only shadows and shapes as her t shirt and panties were torn off her body....just as quickly, she felt rope being tied tight around her ankles and her hands bound....just before she finally passed out something large, round and rubbery was shoved in her mouth...

Vicky's naked and bound body gently swung to and fro, her arms suspended high above her head, wrists in leather restraints......
The brunette woke up and was in total panic, her large 38DD tits jiggling as she fought, her gag silencing her muffled screams....

Mia was utterly shocked. Here she was, enjoying her chance to perfuse her local slave auction then lo and behold! There's her sexy part-time, twenty year old worker strung up to be sold.

Vicky had only worked for Mia's company for about three months. But she had been quick to learn that Mia had no restrictions on the internet, and after an office conve iently opened for Vicky to take, Mia had a glorious time seeing all the things that Vicky enjoyed watching, she learned that Vicky got off on sexual torture.

Now here she was, the sexy little masochist struggle up and waiting for Mia to take. So she did, Mia called over a handler and payed the full price. Skipping the auction entirely and soon having Vicky delivered to her, baked and bound. The older woman smiled and took the rope wrapped in a noose around Vicky's neck, "hello slut... Glad to see you here... I've been watching your search history, a big fan of sexual torture, a real pain slut... Well now your new mistress will be giving you everything you wanted and more."

Vicky may have been taken against her will, but the truth was that she wasn't exactly a stranger to sadism. A few years earlier, she got to know a professional dominatrix and spent many hours under the woman's whip, gagged groveling on her knees, and when at work she discovered she had unlimited internet access, it was even better. There was that one time however that her boss, Mia, caught her on her fave site, 'Bondage.com'. Little did the brunette know that Mia had seen her plenty of times previously.

But now that the tables have turned and she was a real life captive being sold in a slave auction, Vicky didn't feel the same way. It was one thing to safely watch a video or pay someone to mistreat her, knowing in an hour it waqs all over.....this was all too real.

Vicky was bought, taken down and carried off into a waiting van. still gagged nude and hogtied, she bounced around the floor during the trip to wherever.
A hooded man carried her into a house, dumped her on the living room floor and left. Vicky continued struggling until someone entered the room. It was Mia, her boss!!!

"MMMMMMMMPH!!!!," she called out......

Mia smiled and untied her silk robe. The fabric fell away to reveal her naked body, only covers by her dominatrix leathers. She slid in her black latex gloves and knelt down, dragging her fingers over Vicky's body. "Calm down... You're safe now... I've bought toy from the market, but Noe you owe me... You're going to be my slave, I'll move you into my home here where you'll service your mistress's desires and you'll continue to serve at work. You will remain in my office as my toy, however you will also receive a substantial raise in pay. Now when I remove your gag, you will kiss my hand and thank your mistress properly for being so generous."

She smiled softly as she took the gag out slowly.

Vicky laid there, feebly struggling, as she managed to turn on her side facing Mia. She suddenly felt embarrassed that her shaved pussy and tits were facing her boss. Up until now, she never had any reason to expose any part of herself to anyone while at work, especially not her boss, but here she was now naked gagged and very vulnerable.

What is she saying? 'her slave?'.....'moving in with her'?

She licked her lips as the ball was taken from her mouth. She knew she was in trouble and had no idea Mia was a Dominatrix. On the other hand however, she loved being tied gagged and tortured.....Vicky was in rl a pain slut, the more intense the torture the better. The time spent with a previous domme some years back opened her eyes to the Taboo world of BDSM and she fit in easily----that is, once feeling came back to her limbs and her cunt and ass stopped stinging---

"Th.....thank you, uh.....Mistress for being so gerous with me," she replied, scooting along the floor to kiss her hand.
"do you really want me to move in with you?"

For a minute, Vicky imagined herself ballgagged nude and chained to the wall when not at work, wearing a chastity belt with twin monsters stuffed in her hole while on the job.....

Mia smiled and nodded slowly. "Yes I do... You start right now in fact." Mia picked Vicky up and carried her ties body over her shoulder. Walking her through her house and down to her basement. She kept lock and key on the basement as down below was her sex dungeon. She carried Vicky down and untied her, tiring her hands to the cieling and her legs were tied to the floor, spread side for her.

Mia began by thing a breast harness, making sure to have plenty of ropes squeezing Vicky's breasts out. "Mm, look atbthese pretty titties all tied up, one day to make this better." She grinned and added her clover clamps. The clamps biting into each of Vicky's puffy nipples. "Now for the real fun." She grinned and added a thin chain to the chain connecting the clamps. The chain was threaded through a ring in the floor where Mia tied it off, Keeping Vicky's nipples in a state of constsntly being pulled.

She took out two toys, a big butt plug and a flogger. "You'll start with the flogger, then we'll move to my hand, then the paddle and then crop and finally the cane. Your ass will be bright red by the time tonight's through, not to mention that ass will be filled up with plug for me."

As Mia picked her up, Vicky was suprised at the woman's strength, but more suprises were to follow. As they entered the basement, Vicky's eyes popped open wide. Even a pain slut like herself hadn't seen all these things before, and the ones she did recognize whet her sexual appetite....
Before long she was strung up spreadeagled. She looked down as Mia strangled her massive tits, the already large 38's squeezed and quickly swelling even more.

"Oh God," she said in a whisper....."clovers....." she tried to arch her back, to push out her tits to her owner like she was giving her a present. She groaned loudly as she felt the cold metal biting deep into the flesh of her nipples. Oh, the sweet mixture of pleasure and pain......
Within minutes, her tits were sticking straight out and slightly downwards, thanks to the chain attached to her nipples that ran down to the floor and anchored. The way she was now set up, the slightest move would cause tremendous pain to her sensitive nipples. Vicky swayed her body back and forth, screaming but enjoying the pain.....

Then came the other toys. Vicky pretended to be a hostage....."NO!.....NO!....anything but those....!"
She tried to make it sound convincing, but the truth was she was getting wet in anticipation....

Mia smiled and played along, "Exactly those, I'll hurt you until you submit yourself to me and be a perfect slave, until then. You'll be feeling only my torture until you can't take it anymore." Mia grinned and dragged the tails of her flogger over Vicky's ass, teasing her before she gave her a spank with the whip. Mia gave her twenty lashes on each side with the flogger. Slapping them roughly.

She tossed the flogger aside and quickly lubed the plug. She grinned to herself as she pushed the whole toy into Vicky's ass. "Take it slut. Take your plug." The plug went slow, but soon popped into place. Mia slapped Vicky's ass and continued her spanking. Giving her another twwntynspa is with her hand, then twenty with a small plastic paddle before taking twenty slaps with her crop and then her thin cane.

She tossed those tools aside and knelt down, her latex-gloved hand skimming over the slave's tender pussy. "Mm you're such a slut you know that. At this rate, I'll have you collard and begging me to fuck oh by the end of the night." She plunged her fingers inside, two to start and began pumping them in and out of Vicky's sex, roughly and rapidly, her thing teasing her clit.

Vicky, as Mia well enough knew, was only a stone's throw away from being an owned slave. She had watched enough domination videos and played with enough real life dominatrix to know that she did want secretly to be owned and controlled, but she was still suprised that her boss not only discovered her secret but that she was exactly the domme she needed.

Vicky swayed back and forth as she screamed....she HAD to continue playing the part. A pain slut still feels the same degree of pain that anyone else feels, but it's a vicious circle. The more a pain slut recieves, the more she craves, usually to show her submission. Vicky was that kind of person. She wanted to become her bos's slave willingly, but she didn't want to look like a push over, someone that would so easily bend and surrender.....

As the torture continued, she squealed and screamed, the whippings causing her to move back and forth, yanking on the thin chains holding her nipples hostage. More and more blows on her tan ass was giving her a crimson zebra striped look....
Vicky groaned loudly as the fingers penetrated her, digging deep into her already wet cunt....

Mia grinned as Vicki's pussy soaked her glove. Her fingers pumping hard into her. While her other hand wiggled the plug buried inside of her ass. "Such a slut for my fingers! You love this don't you! You love getting finger fucked and filled!"

Vicky's eyes closed as she moaned, her body swaying back and forth.....between the constant tug on her outsretched nipples, the plug in her ass and those fingers masturbating her, she was in erotic heaven.
"YES MISTRESS,, YESSSSS.....!"....she moaned loudly as she came for the first time...."OH FUCK....YES!!!"

Mia pulled her fingers out and gave Vicky's pussy a smack, "you dumb skank! You came without permission, but st the same time, you were a good girl and called me mistress... Hm... You'll get a KSS then for being a good girl." Mia gave Vicky a deep kiss on her lips, slipping her tongue into her slave's mouth. "Noe for your punishment." Mia took a long dildo and pushed it inside Vicky's sex, locking that and the plug in place with a chastity belt.

She locked a ball gag on Vicky's mouth and smiled, walking away toward the stairs. "I'm rather famished, I think I'll eat dinner, then read a book for a little while before releasing you. You will see that I am a fair mistress... Your punishments will not be more pain, but chastity. Now you'd best relax because you'll be there for a little bit... I need to order dinner." She chuckled and walked upstairs, flicking the lights off and locking the door behind her.

Vicky loved the sensation of that tongue intruding into her mouth, and wasn't long before tongues met.
Just when she thought, or at least hoped that Mia would release her, the woman brought over some devices. One was a long wide dildo and the other was a gleaming metal frame.....a chastity belt! the one thing Vicky hated....
She moaned as the dildo slipped inside her pussy effortlessly, vanishing inside. Next came the belt device, clasped and locked into place, a screen covering her pussy and a plate sealing the plug in her ass, a small padlock on the crossbar of the belt. THere was no way she could get out of the belt without the key and Mia had posession of that......

As the lights went out, Vicky hung in the darkness, ballgag locked in place, her tits still anchored, the rest of her body locked away. She clenched down on the dildo, trying to enjoy the feeling of the object deep inside her.....

The dildo was built with special features. Specifically, a shocking feature to deliver quick shocks like a cattleprod. Every once in awhile, Mia would administer one remotely with a grin. Soon, she was tired and went back downstairs to the basement. Removing Jacky's belt, then her dildo. She removed her gag and gave her another kiss before u tying and unclamping her.

"Good job slut. Now get on your knees. I'm tired and I want to go to bed." She smiled at Jackie and locked a fancy leather slave collar on her neck. "Never take that off without me." She clipped in a black lead and pointed up the steps. She lead Jackie uossirs then up to the master bedroom, where she led her to a large dog crate with a dog bed on the bottom. "Thank mistress for being so kind to buy you a bed for your crate instead of saving it as cold metal."

Vicky pushed against the belt but it was no good....Mia made sure the chastity belt was tight.
Suddenly, she let out a scream as a wave of electricity poured through her lower body....what the fuck was in the belt?
When the next shock went through her, she realized it wasn't the belt, but the dildo imbedded deep in her pussy, her own wetness almost electrocuting her....
"MMMMMMMPH!!! MMMMMMMMPH!!!!"

Thankfully later her owner came back downstairs, untying her and unlocking the belt, then pulling out the dildo. When she took the clamps off her tits, her nippples hurt worse than when they were applied....
Vicky dropped to her knees and a collar was locked around her neck. With a leash clipped on, she was led upstairs to what turned out to be the master bedroom. In one corner was a cage designed for a large dog but obviously for her.
Vicky crawled into the cage then curled up as tight as she could fit. After thanking her owner, she whimpered as she fell asleep...

During the night, Mia had draped a blanket over Vicky's body. The next morning, she wokevip and let Vicky out of her cage, working the big butt plug free. "You were bad yesterday Slut... You came without permission, but today you'll get a new chance to be good. I'm a fair mistress and since you were oh I shed for your misbehavior, you did not get your after-care yesterday. So we'll start today." Mia led Vicky to the bathroom and drew a bath, taking off her slave's collar and helping her into the warm water.

Once Mia was inside, she smiled softly as she let Vicky was her. "You're a good slave I can tell. That's why after tonight's session, you'll be receiving your aftercare. I have some very special pain relieving cream that I think you'll be amazed by, and maybe if you're really good You'll get to sleep with mistress in the bed... Your tits would make a lovely pillow." She turned Vicky around and smiled. Squeezing her breasts before she began washing her slave. After she finished. Mia dryed herself then Vicky. "H
Good girls get towels to dry off, bad ones need to stay wet and cold. Now how about breakfast."

Mia went downstairs and made a quick breakfast if eggs and bacon, putting it on two plates, one on the table and the other on the floor right next to her. "Go on and eat dear. No hands though, only your mouth." Mia would glance down at Vicky every once in awhile, smiling about what she planned to do. Once she finished, Mia snapped her fingers and pointed st Vicky, "time for your special breakfast slut." Mia spread her legs and grinned, exposing her pussy. "Go ahead and eat."

It wasn't that cold of a night, but Vicky was nude, so she tried to keep curled up in the cage. When she woke up the next morning she found a blanket over her. She smiled.....Mia was a stern dominatrix, but she obviously cared enough for her to put the blanket over her.
Once out of the cage, she stayed on all fours and winced as the plug was worked out of her tight ass. Overnight it felt as if the plug had become part of her body and it didn't exactly pop right out.....
The warm bath felt great and even more so when Mia joined her in the tub. Vicky hadn;t seen her owner nude, so it was a true pleasure. Mia was truly a goddess. Mia washed her slave and Vicky returned the favor, gently massaging the girl's body with the sponge, kissing her as she worked....

Once finished the two climbed out of the tub. Vicky stood upright, one of the few times she stood since becoming Mia's slave. As the soft towel was rubbed over her body, her nipples stood up.....
Vicky returned to all fours after they were both dried off and followed Mia downstairs to the kitchen. She dropped to the floor, sitting on her knees as her owner prepared breakfast. This wouldn't be the first time Vicky had been forced to eat on the floor, so it wasn't a suprise when her plate was placed on the floor next to her....
They both finished around the same time then Mia announced it was time for the special snack. Mia spread her legs wide apart and Vicky puurred like a cat. Mia's pussy was so beautiful, nice and pink, her lips beginning to swell.
Vicky rose up and feasted, first licking and sucking on Mia's cunt lips, then slipping her tongue deep inside....sluurrping sounds ensued as she tongue fucked the woman.....

Mia moaned and laces her fingers in Vicky's hair, pulling her in deeper. "Ooh yes girl, right there you slut!" She cooed and playfully insulted Vicky until she came, her body arching and her moans raising an octave in pitch. She held Vicky there until she was sure that her pussy ass cleaned of all her sex juices then smiled. Standing up and giving Vicky a pet on the head. "Good slut. If you keep up this kind of good behavior, you'll get to eat your special snack every morning and maybe even more. Do you want that?"

She smiled and gave Vicky another kos before picking up her leash, "Now remember your basic slave rules. Address me as mistress in private and miss in public, always crawl or kneel unless told otherwise and by no means should you cum without permission. That's why I had to put you in that nasty belt with the big shock dildo. You had to be punished but today I expect you'll be a perfect girl for me won't you?"

She gave Vicky one more kiss before motioning to the living room, "I think I might see what's on television, fetch me a blanket and the remote. Don't worry about a pillow... I have something planned for that."

Mia tasted delicious.....Vicky sucked and swallowed every drop that flowed from her owner's cunt....
"yes Mistress," she replied, licking her lips....
Their tongues joined once more as they locked lips. "Yes Mistress," she replied. "Mistress in public, Miss outside....I will never stand and I won't cum without your permission...."

She looked up at her beautiful owner, the aroma of recent sex still in the air. "Mistress? will you keep me here 24/7 as your sex slave and maid or do I still go to work?"

They kissed once more than she followed Mia to the living room, crawling over to get a blanket and the remote, gave the blanket to her owner then sat on the floor beside her on her knees, head bowed...

Mia smiled and helped Vicky up, tying her so her legs were tucked up against her body but spread to reveal her pussy. Her arms were kept there too. "Good job girl, but you'll be acting as my pillow." Mia smiled and layed down with Vicky, resting her head on the slave's breasts. "You'll stay here with me, but I'll being you to work if I feel like you'd be fun to have around. But otherwise, I'll leave you chores. You can leave the house with me only."

She covered herself with the blanket, drapingnit over most of Vicky as well before she sucked on a nipple, her other hand teasing Vicky's pussy. "Look at us, laying here like lovers... Very kinky lovers but lovers all the same." She grinned and playfully bit her nipple. "I have a very important client tomorrow, you'll be along to please her. She'll adore your pretty little body."

Vicky moaned as she felt the rope binding her legs....they were bound so her ankles and thighs were tied tight but her pussy was accessible, her hands tied behind her back. She pretended to struggle as Mia laid her head down on top of the girl's tits, the 38DD's being the perfect pillow.
"I'll do whatever you want, I'll be whatever you want," she replied...."I want to be your sex slave...."

Vicky felt the hand between her bound thighs....she tried to open even wider for her owner's pleasure. As much as she wanted to be tortured to show her subservience, this was just as good....she coooed as she felt a finger playing with her pussy, then a nipple being sucked....this was heaven.....

"I'll be your slave, your lover, your fantasy," she whispered...."I'll be anything you wish...."

Mia chuckled and pulled Vicky's nipple with her teeth. "Silly slut, you already are all those things. You'll be a perfect addition to the house." Mia grinned and selected a movie to watch. "Your next play session will be tonight. I have some new positions I want to try on you, as well as driving into wax play a bit. But don't you worry. If you're good you get to sleep in bed with me tonight after your aftercare."

Vicky's back was hurting from that horrible sleeping position in that cage. She vowed to do anything it took not to have to sleep in that damn thing again.
She moaned as Mia took a nipple in her teeth and pulled....it was a mixture of both pain and pleasure.....
She laid there trying to be motionless while her owner used her massive soft tits as a couch pillow...she licked and sucked on whatever skin was placed on her....

Mia later for awhile, teasing and touching her slave. Occasionally engaging her in conversations about the film. Soon the credits Rolled and Mia stood up, "Well... I think we'll take you out to the store to get some specially made toys for you."

Mia dressed Vicky, only in black stockings with a getter belt, high heels and a long trenchcoat to cover her nudity. She pulled her by the leash to her garage and led her into her car. Sitting her down in the passenger seat.

She drive with a grin on her face, "you'll love seeing the store. A sex store for sub's and their owners. You'll be the envy of everyone, you're by far the cutest one there I guarantee." She stopped outside of a warehouse store and led Vicky out, giving the door an odd series of knocks. She waited for a second before it swung open, a woman in a latex catsuit smiling. "Welcome miss, would you like a guide?"

Mia waved her off, "no thank you slut... Tell miss Yvette that I have a slave who needs to be measured. I want a custom slave harness and a few other things. But for Noe, I'm going to let her look around." Mia slid the coat from Vixy and handed it to the latex clad slave, who put it on na nearby coat rack. Mia ignored her, giving Vicky a kiss. "Now slut Vicky... I need to pick up a few things. You go and pick out some toys while I get my things. Meet me at the back counter."

She unclipped Vicky's leash and smiled, "Now be good and pick as many toys as you want. Money is of no object for my little slut. Get whatever you want and I will pay for it."

When Mia said she would dress Vicky for the trip, she of course assumed her attire would be something like heels, a short skirt, tight top....but when she brought out only stocking, garter belt and heels, she looked at the items then looked at Mia with a puzzling glance.
It wasn't until she saw the trenchcoat that Vicky understood. Dutifully, she put on the items, stood for a moment to recieve Mia's approval then put on the coat. A leash was clipped onto her collar and off they went.
From the way Mia was describing the place, Vicky knew it wasn't the run of the mill adult toy store. Specially designed for subs and owners, huh?

Vicky stood just behind her owner and the two waited until the door opened....the building looked like an old warehouse....
Whoever the person that opened the door was, apparently Mia was well known here and Vicky looked over at the girl in the catsuit....was she a slave too?
'Custom slave harness....' just the way the words sounded didn't sound pleasurable.....Vicky immediately envisioned some kind of metal chastity belt with leather cuffs attached to the waist...let's hope not....

This was the first time that Vicky had been left alone, but she was even at this early stage, hopelessly enslaved to Mia, both emotionally and mentally. The thought of escape had not, would not, ever come into mind.
Vicky strutted through the shop, her beautiful tits gently swaying, her freshly shaved pussy all too visible....
She picked out a pink glittery ballgag, 2 sets of clover clamps with chains, a foot long, 4 inch wide dildo and a rhinestone buttplug.....from there she went to the back to meet her owner.....

Back
Top Bottom