Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Dom/me to make me into the perfect submissive pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, new here. Thought I should start a request thread so here goes. I am looking for a dominant to make me into a well trained submissive subservient pet girl. Looking at to change but am ok with femboi or sissy. Dom can be male, female or futa and I fit gate about race. I am very much into bondage and bdsm, love collars and ownership. Into soft pet play. Like humiliation and being slutty.
I am not info scat or urine, no blood (unless playing vampires) , not info furries (sorry) and no animals or incest or children.
Prefer modern, realistic encounters bit am willing to negotiate. All that is a must is I am submissive and I love being feminine... And maybe a Kitty....
Hour to hear from you soon.
=^_^=

submissivesissykitty said:
Hi, new here. Thought I should start a request thread so here goes. I am looking for a dominant to make me into a well trained submissive subservient pet girl. Looking at to change but am ok with femboi or sissy. Dom can be male, female or futa and I fit gate about race. I am very much into bondage and bdsm, love collars and ownership. Into soft pet play. Like humiliation and being slutty.
I am not info scat or urine, no blood (unless playing vampires) , not info furries (sorry) and no animals or incest or children.
Prefer modern, realistic encounters bit am willing to negotiate. All that is a must is I am submissive and I love being feminine... And maybe a Kitty....
=^_^=

Bump

=^_^=

Bump

Bump

=^_^=

Bump

Bump

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom