Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon RP

Timmothy Kirkman

Super-Earth
I've been craving some Pokemon RP lately, looking for people to play as trainers, breeders, and other such classes. Not sure if i want to restrict everyone to play as humans only, or if people can play furs as well. Depends on how many people are interested and who they want to play as. You can have an established team of Pokemon if you want, just no legendarys. As for story and smut, expect a rough balance of both, unless we decide to lean more into the story side anyway.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. Once we get about three people total interested, I'll start posting OOC and Character Sheets.

If we were to do this, i would like the story/smut ratio to be around 75/25. So mostly story, and some smut if we want to have some fun later on down the line.

I've decided to restrict people to play as humans, and people can play as characters from the shows, books, and games if they so choose. Also going to be starting this adventure in Kanto if we get enough people interested.

I would love to join as an ex team rocket member who is the daughter to Giovanni or his right hand man. She would be living as a breeder/nurse in training and be trying to not catch nor battle pokemon after thinking she escaped the Italian crime family and its organization.

Back
Top Bottom