Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tempt's HISTORICAL Thread ~ Vikings/Renaissance/WWII+ *NEW: FairyTales* Updated:02/27

* * * REGARDING THIS MASSIVE REQUEST THREAD * * *
Because BlueMoon operates on a (now) 1 Request Thread per user rule,
I've had to slam all of my historical era roleplay threads into one humongous single thread.
Please forgive all the abundant scrolling you will be doing as you pour through it.
To make things easier, I have created a TABLE OF CONTENTS to guide you!

Please feel free to SCROLL DOWN to the section that interests you!
Oh, and don't forget to CLICK on the SPOILER links where applicable.
<3

WHAT'S NEW / RECENTLY ADDED:
(Updated: 02/27)

I am starting a transitional return from a sudden hiatus.
After the death of a close family, it was hard to keep up with my RPs, so for that I deeply apologize to anyone I left hanging!
If we had an RP that you'd like to rekindle, please do not hesitate to message me.

Love,
~ Tempt

javacom_regular_LOGO1.png

Historical_Banner.jpg

INTRODUCTION:
History used to be my main focus of studies when I first started university. Although my career choice has since changed, my love for history has remained. Rather than study it as a profession and a student, I now study it as an hobbyist and passionate writer. As a roleplay, I am looking for partners to play MALE ROLES and partake in storylines that will include a wide variety of topics and diversity. Topics I'm looking to explore include (but are not limited to): war and warfare, diverse conflict, racism, discrimination (racial, cultural, and religious), social status, hierarchies, and social politics. Currently, the two areas and time periods of history I have studied most extensively are the VIKING AGE and the SECOND WORLD WAR, however I am also well-versed in other time periods, such as the ones you will see bellow!

The time periods/ages/eras I am interested in exploring are:

Pre-Industrial Revolution:
- Viking Age/ Early Middle Ages (8th-11th century)
- Late Middle Ages (14th and 15th century)
- Renaissance/ Age of Discovery (14th-18th century, general)
- Golden Age of Piracy (17th century, general)

Post-Industrial Revolution:
- Georgian era (United Kingdom, 1714 – 1830)
- Industrial Revolution (Europe, United States, elsewhere 18th and 19th centuries)
- Age of European colonialism and imperialism
- Romantic era (1770 – 1850)
- Napoleonic era (1799 – 1815)
- Victorian era (United Kingdom, 1837 – 1901)

NEW:
- The Golden Age of Geisha (19th century Japan)

Mid twentieth century (1930s-1940s):
- World War II

Time periods I am currently NOT craving/ looking for:
- Anything before the Viking Age/ Middle Ages
- World War I
- Roaring 20s
- Post-WWII or anything Modern

THE SPECIFICS:

1) I roleplay in FIRST person, not in third. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU MUST ALSO ROLEPLAY IN FIRST PERSON. Third person role players are more than welcomed!

2) I do not roleplay over IM (Instant Messengers). ONLY on BlueMoon PM (Private Message) and/or BlueMoon threads.

3) I am very limited when it comes to time. BlueMoon is a hobby, not a job for me, so although I am committed, I will not be able to provide multi-daily responses. I'm looking for a partner who is very patient, and who doesn't mind my posts rolling in every few days.

4) ROMANCE and SEX is a MUST. I prefer plot-heavy roleplays that focus more on character development and couple dynamic OVER pure smut. Without quality story, I will lose interest almost immediately.

5) Additionally, here is my F-List. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

javacom.regular.png

Post 1:
INTRODUCTION

Post 2,3 and 4:
VIKING AGE
(Early Middle Ages)

Post 5, 6 and 7:
RENAISSANCE
(General)

Post 8:
18th CENTURY SLAVERY
(Inspired by Dido Elizabeth Belle)

Post 9, 10, 11:
MASQUERADE
(Long 19th Century,
Industrial Revolution)

Post 12, 13 & 14:
WORLD WAR II
(General)

RE: Tempt's HISTORICAL Requests ~ VikingAge/Renaissance/Masquerade/WWII+ Updated: 21/09

NEW:

VIKING AGE CHARACTERS + HEAHMUND

RE: Tempt's HISTORICAL Thread ~ Vikings/Renaissance/WWII+ *NEW FairyTales* Updated: 11/14

MASSIVE UPDATE!
WHOLE NEW SUBSECTION.
FAIRY TALE FANTASIES.

:)

Back
Top Bottom