Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance, Adventure, all in IM's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grlygrl

Moon
Hello all, I was skimming the ads and just uninterested in these heavily sparked sexual RP's. I want RP but it doesn't have to include sex! I can fade to black and still be happy with the romance and drama I crave.

I want a fantasy setting, no modern or fandoms.
I use skype or Yahoo
I need lots of interaction with the world and lots of story but I need one of us to lead it without the other taking to much control, it causes chaos and can mess up story.
Plot. Must have plot.
I do about a paragraph unless we are just exchanging dialog then shorter is fine.
I can do harem/reverse harem, play side characters whatever is needed.

I am not saying that story won't go to sex but I am saying that I don't want it to be the focus!

I came to this place looking for a similar situation. We all have our desires of the flesh, but better a long buildup to something memorable or the chance of nothing happening at all. I've been fascinated lately with the idea of a small group of intellectuals of some aristocratic background combining their lordships and plotting to subvert the world, though such a storyline would revolve around the "intellectuals" in some way, rather than explicitly trying to kill them. Dynastic warfare and the esoteric is where my soul's at.

I haven't made any sort of world but if you are interested then I will give you my skype and we shall build one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom