Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Milky Way (Stonetribe x Zajawa)

By the time he finally stopped cumming, his gooey love was already starting to ooze out of her trembling pussy. There was quite a lot coming out too, really showing just how much he filled her up with his seed. With his long and drawn out orgasm over, Noah laid limp on the cushion, heavily panting for air and utterly exhausted. He was never the most physically fit guy, so going all out having sex for the first time like that really took a lot out of him. Still, he was able to muster up just enough strength to gently and lovingly place a single hand on the back of Zinna's head. For the next moment they just stayed like that, embracing each other as they enjoyed their post orgasm high together. After he had a bit of time to recover, Noah was able to lift his head enough look at his lover and speak a little, merely saying to her, "W-Woah... That, that was intense Huh?"

She almost could feel how thick was the cum shooting inside her and imagining all those swimmers going for her egg made Zinna shudder softly in excitement. Although she was much stronger and had a lot of stamina she was panting and feeling a bit weak at the moment. Laying down on Noah she sighed and then chuckled softly, nodding her head while feeling how hot her cheeks were at the moment.
"Yeah.. it was.. I.. I love you, Noah", she said softly, nuzzling against his chest and then sighing. "I hope that no one heard us... we were quite of loud.. It would be soooo embarrassing if they did.. We still need to tell them about us.. You think they would be happy?"
That asked she fell silent, taking in the moment and not really caring if they did or not, she was happy and Noah was so taking in the moment was much more important to Zinna than anything else.

The initial fatigue from exerting himself so much during sex was starting to pass. He wasn't quite as winded as he was a moment ago. He wrapped his arm other arm around Zinna as she rested on top of him, lovingly embracing her and holding her close to him. "I-I love you too Zinna.." He said warmly. He blushed at the thought of someone discovering them in the middle of all that. They certainly were loud, if someone found them during that Noah wouldn't know what he'd do. "Aha, y-yeah.. If they did, at least they didn't interrupt us. Now that would have been embarrassing, not to mention that it would ruin the moment.." Funnily enough, Noah wasn't worried about telling their folks the news in the slightest. "Of course they'll be happy Z! My parents adore you and I know I have a pretty good standing with your father. Hell, they might have seen this coming before even we did. We're practically one family already aha.."

Noah saying that he loved her made her feel all warm and bubbly inside, nodding her head when hearing about the moment being ruined. And it was all true. Her father always told how smart Noah was and that a good brain between one's ears was better than any muscles could be. The part about being one family made her blush deeply and nod her head again, hiding her burning face against Noah's chest. She felt so deeply vulnerable with how embarrassing and new it all was but at the same time she was so happy that she felt like chuckling.
"I hope they will... but if they wouldn't it's not like I'm changing m-my mind", she said softly, looking up at Naoh and licking his chest playfully, the salty taste of his sweat making her smile since she knew she was the only one that tasted it (even something so small felt special at the moment).

Zinna was acting so damn cute right now, he almost thought that he'd have heart attack! She was so embarrassed, her face red as a tomato and she could hardly even look him in the eye. It made him start to wonder how long it would last before her more outgoing and headstrong self came back. Noah giggled a little when she licked his bare chest. "Ha ha hey that tickles! Quit it you!" He reached down with his hands to playfully pinch her butt a little, getting her back for it. "And don't you worry, they'll be ecstatic when we break the news to them. And if for some reason the world has gone crazy and they don't approve, well we'll elope if we have to." He thought for a bit before continuing. "Hmmm.. That being said though, I'm don't know if I want to tell them as soon as possible. It's not like there's any need to rush this, right? And also, I think I'd like to do some things that boyfriends and girlfriends do.. Like go on a couple dates and stuff, you know what I mean?"

Noah chuckling when she licked his chest made her smile and do it once again only to flinch with a small gasp leaving her when her bubbly butt was pinched like that. Nodding her head at the eloping thing she doubted it would happened but at the same time it was good to know what her love thought about such a possibility. Then she tilted her head to the side, listening to Noah.
"Well.. I don't know how you want to date without them noticing anything.. It would be kind of impossible not to notice we are out at the same time and all that stuff.. but I would like to date and do things before it becomes all about pregnancy and wedding", she admitted, smiling some. "We could go on some trip together. Orrrr... go together to amusement park. That would be nice too. Aaaand.. maybe go on the lake and have a small picnic? Sounds like a date, right?"

Noah blushed a little realizing that they had an entire wedding ahead of them. He asked her hand in marriage sure, but he only really thought about them being husband and wife. He never really imagined them up on the alter giving their vows. He wondered how it would go. It would depend on how well they planned it he guessed, although that was something that was made out to be rather tricky. Either way, they could worry about that when the time came. Right now, all he wanted to think about was Zinna. "Really? I don't think it would be that obvious. We've been best friends since the crib after all, and it's not like we didn't already go out to do stuff as friends. I think they'd only wonder if something was up if we just started doing it really frequently, if we space some time between them I bet we'll be fine" He blushed a little more, just thinking about it made him all giddy. "Those all sound like pretty good ideas for dates too! I especially like the picnic.." He leaned his head a little closer so he could whisper in her ear. "If we find a nice secluded spot like this one, we could have some fun while we're there~"

"Hmmmm... you're probably right.. Hmmm... we can go look for a spot like today..? I have some free time right now sooo we can? I could take some snacks if we would get hungry.. and after a day of work swimming in the lake would be nice.. right? And hey! I even have that sexy bikini.. I'm sure you would like to see it", she said only to paused and then blush really deeply when being said something so dirty, nodding her head. "Th-that would be n-nice too.."
Zinna still felt so embarrassed when talking like that with Noah but she also liked how he teased her. It was only fair after her teasing him now and then since the were small. Laying on Noah she waited for his answers, not wanting to ask more before she would be given some.

"Oh really? R-right now?" He said to her a little surprised. When he proposed that they go out on a few dates before breaking the news to their parents, he didn't really intend to do so today. So much had happened after all, but then again he wasn't really opposed to the idea. He did want to spend some more time with her now that he thought about it. "W-Well.. Sure why not!" He said now getting a little excited. "A bit of swimming sounds like fun, and after all that it wouldn't be a bad idea for us clean up a little in the water. N-Not to mention that I'd love to see you in your swim suit, eheh.." He blushed a little and she could feel his cock, which was still inside her, get a little hard. "I-I can run home real quick and get my swimming trunks too as well some more sodas." Her reaction to "having a bit of fun" made him grin and playfully grope her shapely butt.

Zinna chuckled softly and nodded her head when being asked if she really meant right now and grinned happily when told it would be fine. Humming happily she was about to get up when she felt the fat cock still nestled inside her pussy getting a bit harder and those hands that groped her behind making her blush and squirm some more. Leaning down for the last time (she knew that if she wouldn't move soon they wouldn't go anywhere and end up doing it again) she kissed Noah. After letting it last for few moments she forced herself to stand up, the impressive slab of meat leaving her insides with a slurching sound that made her blush up to the tips of her ears. She used her panties to wipe some of the cum that trickled out but most of it seemed to stay inside, the substance surprisingly thick. That made her gulp softly but she put the rest of her clothes on, pushing the dirty panties into her pocket.
"So.. I'm going home, taking something nice for us to drink and eat, take my bikini and we are meeting at the tree swing. Yes?", she asked, making sure they would get that straight, her face kind of glowing after a great sex they had.

He happily kissed her back while thinking the same thing, if they didn't get up now they would almost certainly merely have sex again. Not that either of them would mind it that much of course, but they did really want to have that date and it was really only a matter of time before they would be at it again. The sight of his cock and cum leaving Zinna's pussy made him blush as well, it was an unbelievably lewd thing to witness. It was enough to make his member get even harder, which in turn made him blush even more. They would undoubtedly be having a lot of sex from now on, but that didn't mean he wouldn't have to learn some kind of self restraint. He too got up and got dressed. "Yeah, sounds good." He said to her. "I'll go and get my own swimming trunks and a few snacks. I won't be long so I'll see you there." He leaned in and gave her one last peck on the cheek before making his way back home. Just as he said, he quickly fetched his swimwear and a few light snacks before going right back out the door. He was so ecstatic he practically skipped as he hurried on over to the place they agreed to meet. He sat at the base of the tree, giddily waiting for his brand new fiance.

Nodding her head few times she run out of their secret place, after few moments touching her cheek and smiling happily. Even if few moments ago she had some problems with standing she had a strength in her small body, a lot of strength, and her kind was known from recovering quickly. Running into the house she took a quick shower, put on the new bikini, put a black t-shirt over it as well as some nice, tight but not too much, short pants and then prepared the drinks and snacks. Unbothered she was ready quite quickly, running out as soon as she was done, beaming with happiness and energy, even more than normally. She could already see Noah sitting under the tree and raised her hand to wave to him... only to trip and fell down right on her face. Gasping softly she sighed and rolled on her back, touching the tip of her nose. It was slightly scratched.. as well as her right cheek. Then she glanced at the ground and saw it was some root she tripped over. Sighing she then chuckled, standing up.
"That was really lame.. Is the food alright..?", she muttered, looking into her bag, some blood showing on the tip of her nose, the little scratch bleeding.

As soon as he caught sight of her, his grin turned into an even wider smile. He could see from the way she hurried over to him that she was equally as excited and happy about all this as he was. She was almost there before she tripped, causing Noah to wince at the scene. It didn't really phase her much though, Zinna was a toughie after all. He helped dust her off and pulled out a handkerchief, carefully wiping away the bit of blood on her face. "Heh careful now Z, and worry about yourself first instead of the food. I know this is exciting and all, but try to be a little more careful. It'd be a shame for our first date to end early just cause we hurt ourselves or something.." He put his handkerchief away and gave her a little peck on the cheek. He peeked into her bag and continued to speak. "Thought I am curious, what did you bring by the way? I only grabbed some chips, but now that I think about it I've actually worked up a bit of an appetite from our little, uh, session..." He blushed some, thinking about their first time.

Only after few moments Zinna realised that Noah was holding a handkerchief pressed to her nose, making her chuckle soon after with what he had said. Nodding her head she stood up and hummed happily, heading towards the lake, both of them knowing the way all too well.
"Well.. good thing you have chips because I have cookies, two slices of a pie, bottle of water and sandwiches. With chips we are complete.. a-and.. uhm.. I guess you could drink f-from a source.. now that we are dating.. I mean! If you want!", she said, blushing quite hard, her tail flicking nervously behind her while the green eyes tried not to look at the tall male. "I didn't mean.. I mean.. I'm not a pervert or something.."
Well, Zinna did want to have someone that would maybe.. do something like that but she didn't say it all because she planned on something perverted. Now that she thought about it she probably should have stayed quiet. Feeling a bit lost in her own needs, wants and shouldn'ts the bovine girl felt a bit lost.

As they walked the path, Noah chuckled a little more as he watched her trip over her words and act all embarrassed. He reached over and playfully ruffled her hair a little and told her, "Heh heh, relax Z. It's alright, I'm just as new to this as you are so try your best not to feel nervous about these things and I'll do the same. And to answer your question, I would love to drink straight from the tap sometime.." He paused for a bit, briefly eyeing her lovely breasts knowing she could full well see him doing so. Then he had an idea that might help her to feel more at ease. "Y-You know.. While we're talking about things we could try out in the bedroom, o-or possibly even out of the bedroom tonight, I've always been really curious about trying out a sixty nine.. If you don't mind that is eheh.."

Zinna blinked few times when her hair were ruffled like that and then smiled happily, nodding her head. She wouldt try her best to not to get so nervous and she was really glad that her boyfriend was so eager to drink her milk, after all that was quite an important part of her life, her milk. Glancing at Noah she blushed, seeing where his eyes were focused on. She tripped a bit when he mentioned the position but regained her balance almost right away and giggled nervously. Dang.. that was such a stupidly embarrassing sound to make..
"Yeah.. I wouldn't mind try that.. Focusing only o-on that would be.. interesting", she muttered, pushing some strands of her black hair behind on of her cute ears, being slightly red at the moment and contracting nicely with the dark colour. "I.. I guess w-we should talk a bit.. about wh.. what we want in bed and all? Y-you know.. because it's important.."

He instinctively reached to help her when he saw her almost trip but then merely giggled a little when he saw she was fine. All this sex stuff must have really been getting to her, it was amusing to see his normally out going friend become so meek and sheepish. She wasn't the only one of course, he too was quite embarrassed by openly speaking about such lewd things with her. Thinking about himself and her doing such an erotic act together made his face blush equally as much, and his pants felt just a bit tighter as well. "Heh, man I never knew how adorable you looked when you blush." He said taking a playful jab at her. "B-But yeah, I guess we'll be able to try out all kinds of things now that we're engaged huh? Hmm, I-I guess another thing I'd like to try out some time would be to get a t-titty fuck from those lovely breasts of yours.." He blush darkened from the somewhat fowl language, though he figured he would have to get used to it somewhat. "W-What about you?" He went on. "Anything in particular that you would like to try?"

Yes, Zinna had a lot to get used to, all this sexy stuff intimidating her a bit. She huffed softly when she was teased and stuck her pink tongue at her friend... and fiancé. Thinking about that she couldn't wait to be given an engagement ring but then something else was brought up, making her blush really hard as she nodded her head. Yeah, the titty fuck... she would want to try it as well. What followed the nod was another nod.
"Well.. I k-kind of.. uhm.. w-w-wanted to try BDSM.. I.. I mean.. I'm not a pervert... I just thought it would be interesting to try that stuff with a person I love and trust to.. We don't need to.. It was just an idea", she muttered, calling herself and idiot for talking about such a thing so early.
I should have been quiet.. The stuff there is really kinky and he would think I am a pervert for being interested in something like that.. Maybe I am a pervert..? But isn't it normal to like different stuff? Zinna sighed, glancing at Noah and waiting for his reaction.

He grinned when he was able to get her to stick her tongue out at him. With so much to think about being engaged and all, it was comforting to know that they could still tease each other and joke around like when they were just simply good friends. Of course, now they could tease and joke about much more intimate matters, but it was still all in good fun. She actually caught him off guard when she answered his question and told him she'd like to try out BDSM. Whether he liked it or not, he had quite a perverted mind after all. So up to now, he's had countless of different fantasies about Zinna. Some of these fantasies did in fact have some BDSM elements thrown in. He never would have thought that she could have been interested in such things too however. "Oh, r-really? I never would have taken you for the BDSM type Z.." As he spoke to her, he could see her visibly fretting over what he would think of her, so he had to make sure she knew that they could be open and honest with each other. "But uh yeah, I-I'd be happy to try that kind of stuff with you! Though maybe it'd be best to be gradual with that kind of thing. You know, starting out small and stuff. It seems a little intimadating, but also really exciting.. Heh heh.."

Zinna let out a rather loud sigh of relief as soon as she heard the answer. Then she actually chuckled and nodded her head.
"Good.. I was thinking you would think I'm weird or something.. It is really ridiculously hard to talk about s-sex and not to freak out that the other side would think you're crazy or strange... or something", she said, rubbing her neck and then punching the air with a big grin, her huge breasts swaying enticingly. "But I'm happy I don't need to punch you into being a nice guy.. since you are nice and open-minded. Heyyyy... I was thinking.. Should we like.. tell each other what we like in them and all that stuff? I did this or that but.. I'm kind of inexperienced in such serious relationships.. Uhm.. y-you too, right?"
That asked she pushed some strands of her black hair behind her ear and glanced Noah, some of her usual straightforwardness mixing in with the embarrassment she felt when talking about stuff like that. Still her green eyes glistened with curiosity, wanting to know more of the things they still didn't know about each other. After all it's not like friends were talking about each and every little aspects of their lives. There were things you didn't ask.

He nodded his head, seeing where she was coming from. "Yeah, I think I know what you mean. Asking someone what they'd think of or if they'd try bdsm and other especially kinky stuff must take some nerve. You were at least able to get it out after all. If it were me, well I don't think I could do it ha ha!" Her next comment made him smile, he was glad to see that all his reassuring was helping her feel more comfortable. "Eheh, thanks. I've seen first hand how much you pack a wallop after all, so I know better than to get on your bad side." He teased, knowing more than anyone what a powerhouse Zinna could be when sufficiently provoked. He tilted his head at her quizzically from her suggestion. "Oh, you mean like telling each other what we like about the other? Heh, that sounds pretty cute, but also fun. Sure, I don't mind! Why don't you go first since it was your idea?" She piqued his curiosity, he wondered how she would answer though at the same time felt he already had a pretty good idea.

Zinna nodded, happy that Noah understood her point of view. The compliment towards her strength made her grin. Although she was unexpectedly small for her kind she was really strong, even her brothers respecting that... yet still teasing her from time to time for 'being so small and cute'. When Noah said he was fine with hers idea she smiled and then thought about it for few moments.
"Welll... I really like you are so smart and knows a lot but at the same time you're not trying to play a wise ass and simply say you've made a mistake. You're loyal, I know that too well.. you always were.. There is so much I like about you... Since we know each other since we were kids I know you the best and that's why I know I can totally trust you. And you're handsome though you are like a stick", she joked at the end, chuckling softly. "You like to read and it is fun to talk about books with you.. when I have enough time to read a one. Aaaand.. you're a gentleman. You bake great stuff.. and you are very logical what adds well to me acting on my feelings too much. We are a great team."

As she told him what she liked about him in detail, he couldn't help but blush very deeply. It was very touching to hear such kind words from her, it almost made him a little too emotional. "Awwww, t-thanks Z... That's very sweet of you to say.." He said bashfully. He took a brief moment to chase his embarrassment away before continuing. "Alright, my turn." He said after regaining his composure. "I suppose the biggest thing I love about you is just how dependable you are. No matter what kind of trouble or hard time I might be having, you would always be there to help me out in any way you could. You're also very honest, I never have to worry about if I'm bothering you or doing something you don't like because you'll be sure to let me know. You're a good listener too, it's been very comforting growing up with a friend that could always lend an ear to me. And this is kind of silly, but with me being a little on the scrawny side of things, I do really like how very strong you are. So yeah, I agree. We make a really great team!

The way Noah reacted to what she told him made her smile and she probably would tease him a little about it if not for the fact she was sure she would react in a similar fashion. And she did, blushing quite deeply but actually smiling softly, obviously liking what she was hearing. When her dear friend and fiancé stopped talking she hummed, placing her hands behind her back and jumping over some kind of an obstacle, making something so small quite a pleasant sight for Noah.
"Hmmmm... so nothing about being beautiful, sexy or smart? Hoooow mean", she said, pouting theatrically but it was easy to say she was quite glad about what she heard. "I guess it's not of any importance to you.. What a bummer.. and I thought you like the fact I'm sexy and quite pretty~"

He chuckled and rolled his eyes at her cheeky response. "Ah come on Z, I thought we were trying to be serious just now." He opted to merely walk around the obstacle that she jumped over. When he caught up to her, he swiftly darted behind her. Reaching around her body with his arms, he suddenly began to cup her full holstaur breasts in his hands. "But if you'd rather I focus on your attractive figure right now, I'd be more than happy to~" He began to expertly grope and fondle them, feeling her swim suit that she was wearing underneath her shirt. "Now, just what kind of swim suit did you want to show me? I don't wanna spoil the surprise until we get into the water, but it wouldn't hurt to shake the present and guess what's inside! Is it one of those really stringy ones that hardly cover up the boobs at all? That would be pretty bold even for you.."

Back
Top Bottom