Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Milky Way (Stonetribe x Zajawa)

Zinna sighed in frustration, her cheeks puffing a bit. Looking around she tried to find something that would be a good thing to focus on and then she saw it. A big ladder that they were totally forbidden to use because they were too small, because the had too short legs. Gulping hard she looked at it. For a small, seven-years-old the ladder was as huge as it could get. Gulping hard she started to climb on it, higher and higher. When on top of it she looked down and felt her legs shaking a bit while she cleared her throat.
"Looky, Noah. I did it! Imma much cooler than the toy!", she said, grinning and waving to him only to cry out as she could feel her hoof slipping on it.

The falling down time wasn't as long as the girl thought but the landing was very painful and put tears into her eyes as she was rubbing her tush, the shock of what had happened squeezing some tears out of the green, big eyes, it being hard to breath for few moments. Still Z tried to act cool, remembering she was two years older.

Noah stopped his balling when he saw Zinna attempting the impossible, or at least what would seem to be the impossible to young children such as themselves. "Z-Zinna, what are you doing?" He said in awe as she started to climb the ladder that they were told to stay away from. When she reached the top, he clapped his hands​ in admiration and called up to her. "That's amazing Zinna! Your so brave!" She certainly succeeded in her goal of getting him to stop crying, as he was now much more impressed than sad.

When she lost her footing and fell to the ground though, Noah was worried once more though for a different reason. He ran over to her and kneeled down. "Z-Zinna, are you okay?" He asked her. "I'm sorry, I won't cry anymore. I'll try to be strong and brave like you, I promise. But please, don't hurt yourself for my sake okay?" He wrapped her in a warm hug, thankful to have such a cool Holstaurus as his best friend.

Zinna was very happy that Noah stopped to cry and tried to keep the tears from flowing out, smiling a brave smile as she slowly nodded her head and force herself up on her trembling legs.
"I-it didn't hurt at all", she gasped, wiping her tears off and looking at Noah. "Now lets go and find ourself something nice to do. Oh, we could take my brother's bike and ride from the hill!"

~~Back to the present moment~~

"Ahaha.. After that my brother was so angry at me since we crashed the bike and mother found the bruise on my back. They all thought it was from us falling the bike", she chuckled, shaking her head. "I was scolded and grounded for the next day, helping my mother in the kitchen. Well, it was a bit of a disaster idea so I was sent later on to help my father fix the car."
Chuckling at the memories she shook her head, finding them really precious, especially since it was something they shared with Noah, at least partially.

Noah laughed alongside her at the memory. "Yeah, I felt really guilty that you ended up getting in trouble with your family trying to cheer me up. I wanted to deliberately get in trouble with my own parents just so that we could be even. It's funny how skewered our logic is as kids, huh?" He was reminded of another memory that the two of them shared. "Ah, remember the time that those bullies wouldn't let us into the play ground we'd go to all the time?"

~~14 years ago~~

Noah stood up and dusted himself off, clenching his fists at the three kids who just pushed him to the ground and were now blocking the way to the park entrance. "Get lost loser!" One of them said. "This is our turf now, so you and your livestock girlfriend should beat it or we'll have to teach you a lesson." Noah was furious that they would insult his best friend like that. "Take that back!" He shouted at them, wanting so badly to stand up for her. "You better apologize to Zinna or you're the one's who will be taught a lesson!"

The three kids were big, much bigger than the two of them, Zinna being small for her age and Noah two years younger than her. She huffed when she saw the bigger boy pushing her dear friend like that. How dare he, that dog poop! When she was called a livestock it felt like someone slapped her, her cheeks reddening as she huffed in anger and humiliation. How could they say something like that?! Noah acted so nice, defending her and demanding the other to apologise, making her feel a bit. She helped her friend up and looked at the two, moving her hooves in irritation. For now she stayed quiet. Zinna fought with her brothers at times, as a form of play, so she knew how to do some tricks when fighting but her dad and mom always said it was the last step to fight and to always think two times before doing so so now she waited if the boys maybe would stop and leave them alone, her tail swishing in irritation behind her.

The three bullies refused to back down, one of them instead deciding to throw out more insults Zinna's way when seeing how bothered she was by the first one. "Uh oh, watch out guys the the cow is getting mad. Maybe she should go graze on some grass to calm down!" He said mockingly, the other two laughing at her even more. For Noah, that was the last straw. Shouting out, "That's it!" He rushed the one in the middle, taking him by surprise and tackling him to the ground. The other two were caught off guard as well, but quickly reacted and pulled him off of the third bully. Standing up and wiping the dirt smeared on his face with his arm, he looked down angrily at the young red head. "Grrr, you should have stayed down twerp. C'mon guys, let's get him!" The presumed leader then commanded the other bullies to start mercilessly kicking and stomping the young lad while he was still on the ground who could only curl up into a sort of ball and cover his face with his arms in an attempt to protect himself.

Hearing another insult Zinna frowned more but what made her fight back was Noah and when he was pushed on the ground and kicked like that. Letting out a soft moo of anger she tackled two of them on the ground and slapped them quite hard few times repeatedly, not wanting to use fists since they didn't seem even close to being as sturdy as her brothers. Still the slaps, those slaps were harsh and pushed the kids well, their faces soon red and sore
"Who will get who?! You don't... ever... touch... my... friend", she stated, sitting on the one's chest while slapping the other with every stop and then going to the second one. "Never... ever... or... I will... take... off... your pants... and slap.... your... bratty... asses!"
That done and being promised that it wouldn't happen ever again Zinna remembered there was a third bully, the biggest one and turned around to see what was happening, believing in her friend but also caring too much for him to not to be worried for him.

The bullies then realized their mistake in sufficiently provoking the young cow. Despite being noticeably larger than her, as a holstaurus she was far physically stronger than them. It was a good thing that she was able to remember to hold back, otherwise she could have easily caused them much more significant harm. As he noticed their assault relenting, Noah was able to remove his arms from guarding his face to see his friend entering the fray. With the third bully distracted by the sight of Zinna taking on two of them at once, Noah was able to seize the opening. Quickly getting up, he rushed over to the older boy and delivered a nasty headbutt from behind. As he was reeling over in pain, he followed up by returning the favor from earlier and pushed him to the ground alongside his dazed friends.

With the tables now turned, the three cowardly boys bolted away the first chance they got without saying another word. Noah stood there next to his friend, slouched and panting from the exhaustion and fatigue of their little battle. He was able to shout out one last, "And don't ever mess with us again!" before falling down to his knees. He looked over to his friend and spoke. "Are you- ouch.. Are you okay Zinna?"

It was amazing, the way her friend was able to headbutt the biggest one, making her eyes almost sparkle as she was watching this. With her focus shifted elsewhere the three bullies were able to run away. Sitting down on the ground she nodded her head happily, mooing and then blushing a bit a the sudden noise. Her cute ears twitched as she glanced up at Noah and grinned, showing her thumbs up. Her hands were a bit red from slapping the boys so hard but she was used to things like that, venturing through some exciting adventures with Noah that knew a lot of interesting stuff.

"Uh-huh", she muttered, sniffling in rakish way, rubbing her nose, something she saw in one of the cartoons they watched and decided to do the same since it was so cool. "We showed them the we are better and now it is our turf! Now they can't show here or we can kick their butts! And-"
Zinna paused and looked at her jeans, seeing a bit hole around her knee. Her eyes widened as she pushed her finger through it.
"Oh noes.. mama won't be happy... they were new", she muttered, the joy of their epic victory muddled by the shows of parental disapprove.

Noah exhaled a sigh of relief upon seeing that his friend was, for the most part, unharmed. He chuckled a little at her enthusiasm. "Eheh, well it's not like we're going to keep other kids from playing here. If we ever catch them bullying other kids again though, we'll clobber them!" When she pointed out that her jeans had suffered a bit of battle damage, he was prompted to inspect his own clothes. Compared to hers, his were much more worse for wear, his shirt dirtied and with various tears and his shorts in similar condition. "Ah yeah, I don't think I can explain this to mother and father..." He mused.

~~Back to the present moment~~

Noah shook his head at the memory. "I remember how I tried to sneak into the house before anyone saw me, but I got caught immediately aha. Between the ruined clothes and the fact that I got into a fight, I got into the most trouble in my entire childhood. At the time I thought it was totally worth it though, making our stand together and all." He smiled warmly, thinking back to the memory prior. He was able to live up to his promise to be brave and strong to Zinna that day. That was the real reason he didn't regret that fight despite getting into a heap of trouble, even now as an adult he was glad things happened like they did.

Zinna's green eyes widened when she heard Noah and chuckled, surprised that their stories were so different.
"Well.. when I got home I kind of hid my pants but my mother found them anyway since she was washing dark clothes that day. First she was very unhappy when she saw the tear and I was sure I was grounded or at least would need to do some additional chores but step by step she pulled the story out of me and she was very proud of me. I was given even an extra portion of ice-creams at the dinner and I was made to told everyone my story and my brothers were also proud of me and angry at the boys", she told Noah and shook her head. "It was the greatest day really and when parents of those guys came to complain to my father he scolded them. Heh. My mother told us later on and chuckled that all of them looked like Papa would give them a spanking as well. You know him, he is good in scolding."

That said she chuckled and shrugged only for her thoughts to aim in much different direction, Zinna soon nudging Noah on the arm, her deeply green eyes glistening.
"Sooo... when did you... when your feelings changed from friendship to something else..? I mean.. there needed to be such a moment in time, right? To make you realise that what you are feeling was something more than friendship?", she asked, very, very curious and when Zinna was curious it was better to sate it, it saved a lot of time and trouble.

Noah returned the gesture, his own eyes widening in shock upon hearing that she not only got in minimal trouble after the incident, but was eventually rewarded and praised for it. "Wait really!?" He said to her. "I got a huge lecture on how I should of just walked away and let it be despite my pleading that they started it." He thought about it a little more. "Well then again, I guess I shouldn't be that surprised. Your father is anything but afraid to speak his mind, especially on these kind of matters. I'm still surprised this is my first time hearing this though. It's kind of funny how close our families are and still have such opposite reactions to raising their children."

Noah's face flushed red when she brought up his feelings for her that she hadn't known about until now. "A-Ah right, that.." He stuttered in a rather adorable manor. "W-Well, like I said. For the first eight months or so, I sort of figured it was just sort of a phase. Like a feeling that would come and pass, you know? Over time though, it still wouldn't go away and I started to realize that I was actually in love with my best friend.." He briefly covered up his face in embarrassment, it just seemed so sappy and all, like something out of a movie. He promptly removed his hands from his face, gathering up his courage to bring up something rather bold. "Unfortunately for me, I-I had already realized my crush on you before that time last year when you asked me to help you w-with the.. The 'you know what'. P-Please tell me you know what I'm talking about so I don't have to say it out loud."

"Well.. Papa said their were bullies and what they got was exactly what they deserved for calling me names and bullying the smaller kids. If I would know that you were in trouble because of this I would ask him to talk with your father about it as well", she said, feeling a bit sorry for her friend since there was nothing bad they did that day. "Ah, well, I guess you will get your reward after I will become your wife. Though I'm not saying anything to my parents until you do it properly, with the ring and all that. No way we would do it half-assedly."

Zinna smiled at the words she heard, it making her feel special and a bit fuzzy inside. Then her cheeks flushed with embarrassment when she was reminded about the thing that happened last year. Still, even in her embarrassment, her tail moved in irritation behind her.
"Noah! It milking, the process is called milking. It's something that every bovine woman needs to do from time to time... some more o-often though", she muttered and added. "A-and I am normally able to do it myself... it's just that the milking machine in my room wasn't working properly.. and the second one... is a bit... old... a-and.."

~~ Nine months ago ~~

Zinna groaned softly when looking at the milking machine laying on the floor in her room, pouting softly and touching her arching and leaking big breasts, shuddering softly. Did it need to break today? Normally daddy would fix it.. or my brother.. I don't even know how it works.. She was alone at home, her whole family using the free day they were given. Her parents went on a one long date and brothers were with their girlfriends. Two were already married and with kids, taking care of the further lands owned by the family. Anyway... there was no one to help to fix the milker! Pondering over it she knew she could do it.. 'manually' but it never worked for long, especially when her breasts were producing so much. Letting out a small, frustrated moo she knew what she needed to do.

Smacking her forehead few times she sent a message to Noah to meet her in the back of the barn. Waiting for him she felt so, so embarrassed with the fact that she would need to ask him to help her in something like that. Still there was no choice and she knew that.

He chuckled a little at the sentiment she would have had at the situation when they were children. Funnily enough, he could tell that her father would have wanted to do the very same thing. Noah respected Zinna's father quite a bit as he's done so much for his family's farm, always going the extra mile to do whatever needed doing. His family in turn, would always pay him handsomely and be very accommodating for the many farm hands that worked there. He knew that a lot of people were quite worried when it came to breaking the news of getting married to their respective parents. However, this was one of the parts that Noah was actually pretty calm about. Him and Zinna's father were already on great terms after all. He would most likely be ecstatic that it was him of all people asking for his daughters hand in marriage.

Noah blushed a little bit harder when she spat out the words he was trying to avoid saying. "I-I know what it's called! G-Geeze..." He exclaimed. "I was trying to allude so we didn't need to say it out loud. It was equally as embarrassing for me too you know, especially with me having a crush on you and everything." He averted his eyes, remembering that day all too well.

~~ Nine months ago ~~

As he made his way to the barn, Noah was wondering what it was that Zinna needed to meet with him so urgently for. Entering the barn, he looked around for his friend. "Zinna? You in there?" He shouted out, making his presence known. It took him a moment, but he eventually spied her in the corner way in the back. "Oh there you are." He said as he approached her. As he walked over, he couldn't help but wonder why she was acting so very strangely. Once he was closer though he immediately noticed, courtesy of his dirty mind, that his friends shirt was damp with milk around the chest area. Blushing hard, he quickly averted his gaze now even more confused than before. "A-Ah uh.." He stuttered. "H-Hey there Z.. I uh, you might want to er... W-What's up?" He tried his best to ignore it, though even he realized at this point that her lactating was the reason she called him here.

The tension raised inside of her when she heard Noah but before she was able to forced a voice out of her lips he found her himself. Well, the barn was big but still the back of it wasn't. When her friend started to speak she realised that she wouldn't need to explain, he seemed to figure the situation out already. Rubbing her neck she bit on her lower lip and pointed with her finger, with cutely done nail, to the milking machine. It was a bit older equipment than the one in her room thus a bit more complicated.
"I-I've already changed the settings accordingly s-so you would need to.. u-uhm.. switch it on while I am laying down.. and the harness.. you would need to help me put it on since the machine is sucking much harder than the one I use normally.. a-and.. you w-would switch it off once I'm done... okay? I'm sorry.. but there is no one who could help me with that.. and my breasts are sore and so full..", she muttered, as red as she possibly could get.

Noah could hardly believe it. "You have got to be kidding me." he thought. Ever since he came of age and hit puberty, his mind very quickly took a turn for the perverted and dirty. No matter how hard he tried to keep such thoughts away, they would stubbornly refuse to leave his head for good. He hated it, he never acted on these feelings of course but it made him feel so indecent and revolting. He wanted to be a gentleman, not some creepo who would perv on on any girl given the chance! And now here, his best friend whom he felt especially guilty having lewd thoughts about, needed his help milking her. He fantasized about this particular scenario many times in the past, but he never expected such a day to come where it actually happened though!

He gulped and tried to shake all those thoughts out of his head. She needed his help, and he couldn't let his dirty mind get in the way. It would be a test of endurance and self restraint, he had to both get the job done and do so without her discovering the many indecent things that would come and go in his thoughts. He looked at her, though he couldn't help but avert his eyes. "S-Sure, no problem..." He said nervously. Turning his attention to the harness, he lifted it up to inspect it. It was quite heavy and cumbersome, it really showed that this was an older model. He turned his back to her. "S-So, I guess you'll have to t-take your shirt off, r-right? I-I promise, I'll l-look as little as possible for the whole thing!"

Zinna glanced at the friend and she could see there were some conflicting thoughts swirling inside his head but she sighed in relief when he told her that he would help. She really needed the milking badly, it being one of those days that there was even more than usually, probably because she was close to her period time. Her cheeks as red as they could possibly get she took off her shirt and bra, her massive breasts showing is full, milk dripping glory. They looked so soft and then puffy nipples leaking like that just asked to be sucked. Raising her hands up she helped with the harness that needed to be closed on her back and then laid down on her belly (the bench shaped with thought about that, having holes on both sides), gulping really hard, the nipple caps pressing snugly against her nipples, the breasts massagers soon closing around the soft flesh as well.
"O-okay.. so now... Switch it on...", she muttered, deeply embarrassed.

Never before she talked with anyone by the milking time was also a very pleasurable thing, something that made her wet. With her personal milker that was not a problem but now she knew she needed to be quiet and act differently so Noah wouldn't be burdened. As soon as the machine was switched on she mooed softly, her nipples sucked in hard, making the flesh of the nipple nice and long, the massagers squeezing both breasts tightly and sending torrents of milk into the tubes, the green eyes becoming a bit hazy since the machine was rougher than the one in her room. Still after two minutes of that something made a small explosion and it stopped to work, making Zinna whimper softly.

Despite averting his gaze as much as he could while helping her into the clunky harness, it was impossible to do so entirely without being required to actually look at Zinna's breasts a couple times. And holy moly were they spectacular! Their swollen size definitely showed that she needed to be milked. He fantasized doing all sorts of things to those perfect tits in the past. With them being presented to him so clearly like this, it was just a little hard holding back his urges and the many dirty thoughts were outright impossible to repress. As soon as the harness was on and locked, he switched the machine on and turned his back to her as it went to work. He desperately didn't want her to catch a glimpse of the massive erection that was eagerly pushing up against his trousers.

"T-There, it's on.. Now w-we just gotta wait..." He muttered as he let out a brief sigh of relief, glad that part one of the process was done. Now all he had to do was wait for it to finish, then he could help her out of the harness and be done with the whole thing. He doubted that he would get any sleep that night however, he would be much too excited and restless. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the rather large container that the milk was being pumped into. He was surprised at the sheer quantity and rate that it was filling up. Maybe this would be over faster than he though. Poor Zinna though, she much have been so sore and uncomfortable with all that fluid weighing her down.

That moment of wishful thinking didn't last long however as the old battered machine eventually shorted out some how. He jumped a little at the sudden noise, turning around to make sure his friend wasn't hurt, forgetting about the fact that she was still shirtless. "W-What was that?!" He exclaimed. His eyes wandered over to the machine, seeing it start to emit a bit of smoke. "Oh crap." He thought. It didn't take a mechanic to see that the old equipment wouldn't be working any time soon. He turned back to Zinna, who seemed oddly calm considering the circumstances. Averting his eyes, he placed his hand on her back and nudged her a little to get her attention. "U-Uh.. Z? I think, uh.. I think the machine is broken. W-What should we do?"

The container wasn't even half full when the machine stopped to work. Because Zinna was in kind of a trance only when Noah spoke to her she realised what had changed and whimpered softly. It was the worst moment for it to stop since the first milk was the easiest to get out and then it needed a bit more strength... Also how was she supposed to do it alone and not to waste it? It was her pocket money... and she couldn't wait longer.. Biting on her lower lip she sat up, asking Noah to help her take off the contraption. That done she touched her leaky nipples and shuddered. Biting her lower lip she glanced at her friend and then looked back down, trying to figure out what to do.. Still she couldn't possibly wait... and she felt too weak to go home at the moment... Hiding her face in her hands she sighed heavily.
"Noah... Can I ask you something? I-it not easy for me to a-ask about that... so...", she paused and cleared her throat. "Could you possibly milk me manually? I am so sorry... but I really need this.."

Once again, Noah averted his line of sight as much as possible while her helped out out of the unwieldy harness. He felt so guilty that he absolutely loved the brief moments where he was required to look at her still very erotic milk dripping breasts. As he did so, he pondered what they would do now that the machine was broken. Judging from her pained expression, it didn't seem as if they could just say "Good enough." and call it a day. The only thing they could do now was for someone to have physically milk her with their... Oh crap!

He turned to face Zinna just in time for her to verbally confirm his suspicion. His eyes nearly doubled in circumference at the prospect. He couldn't tell what was more unfortunate, the fact that it had come to this or the fact that he knew deep down how very much he wanted to do it. Arrggh! What was wrong with him? Why did he turn out to be such a pervert? Where did he go wrong?

No, snap out of it! Zinna still needed his help, and he couldn't let his dirty mind keep him from doing so. He had to power through it and focus on the task at hand. With his face beat red, he gulped and spoke to her. "I-It's okay Z.. We, we don't have a-any other options.. I d-don't know if I'll do a good job or not, but I-I promise to do my best... Just, just tell me w-what to do..."

Zinna was so grateful when she heard the male that some tears formed in her eyes, being quite emotional when it came to moments like that. Well, more like extra emotional. Anyway she sighed in relief when she was told it was fine and that it would be alright. Taking a deep breath in she looked up at her friend and smiled shyly at him. Licking her lips nervously, her tail moving behind her she looked at her tits, blushing even harder.
"U-um.. y-y-you know how to milk a real cow... r-right... so this move right... like this", she demonstrated and then coughed, chocking on her of saliva. "I-it would be good for that as well... You need to squeeze breast... stimulate it... a-a-and then.. then.. a-a-apply the pressure t-to the nipple so the m-milk would squirt. You can move the container under the bench so it would fall i-into it.."
Normally Noah was the one stuttering now and then but with how deeply embarrassing this situation was to to her it was her time to have trouble with saying words, especially when demonstrating how to milk her own breast, feeling like running and hiding in some dark place so no one would look at her face.

Noah listened carefully as Zinna explained to him what he had to do. At least it sounded simple enough, pretty much similar to milking an actual cow, although the part about "stimulating it" made his heart jump a little. Granted, he's never done such a thing himself. He and his family hardly ever did actual farm work, that's what they hired the farm hands for after all. He had only helped manage the business and finaicnal aspects and such. Well, now would be a pretty good time to learn, right?

When she finished instructing him what to do, he nervously nodded in confirmation. His face was very red from embarrassment, but it didn't come close to Zinna's own blush. "O-Okay.." He said to her. "I, I think I get it. Let's get started then.." He motioned to her to lay back down on the bench. Meanwhile, he pulled up a wooden stool and retrieved the container of milk. Though it wasn't even half full yet, it was still fairly large and the milk that was in there made it rather heavy. It only served to rather excite him by reminding him how the breasts of his crush could produce so much delicious milk. As he sat down he exhaled a nervous sigh. "O-Okay Zinna, I'm going to begin.. Are you ready?"

When Zinna heard Noah she sighed, hoping it would be alright. Laying down she was so embarrassed like never in her live so far, her big and heavy breast swaying from side to side when she waited making her squirm a bit, her nervousness being on a level that her throat seemed two times tighter than it should, making a swallowing a bit of a challenging process. When being asked if she was ready the bovine female took few moments before nodding her head and closing her eyes, knowing she couldn't let Noah know how the process of milking made her body feel. That was unacceptable thing to happen and no way she would let it take a place. Feeling her heart pounding inside her chest Zinna waited, opening her eyes after few moments since it was even better not to know when the sensation would come, it was batter to be prepared.

Without saying another word, Noah gave her one final nod before setting to work. Reaching out with his trembling hands, he slowly and gently grabbed a hold of her massive, sensitive breasts. Just placing his hands on them alone made him feel a little like passing out. As he expected, they were incredibly heavy and soft to the touch. The sensation was greater than he ever could have dreamed. And that was to speak nothing of the size. If he were to just sink his hands into them, they could nearly engulf them entirely. It was frightening really. In order to milk her, he had to stimulate and fondle them a little first. However he had to be extremely careful not to get carried away lest she find out about his dirty mind and thoughts. Reluctently he began to squeeze and grope her breasts in different areas, not so much as daring to attempt anything even remotely bold in fear that it would be unneccesary. At the very least, he could rest easy knowing that she would be unable to easily see his massive erection due to him being seated on the side of the bench in order to have better access to her dripping tits. At this point, his pre-cum was beginning to leak so much that it was starting to show through his trousers where his cock was pushing up against at.

As soon as the warm hands touched her oversensitive Zinna mooed softly, a sound she couldn't help making when in a situation like this. The soft tingles and littles sparks filled the soft flesh of her big breasts. Since she couldn't, and didn't want to, see Noah she closed her eyes, trying to forget what she made her best friend do. She was happy she decided to wear one of her thickest pants since she already could feel the wetness between her legs as her mounds were touched by the manly hands, the nipples dripping with milk more and more, the nipples engorging from the white cargo slowly accumulating more and more in the breast, making Zinna squirm a little bit on the bench she was laying on, her pert but big rear quite a sight for a sore eyes. Trying not to move at all and keep all the moans inside was hard, especially after she set her mind for going all wild since her parents weren't home and the little bovine female feeling quite horny. Another moo left her lips as Noah worked on her breast, the extremely soft flesh moving under his fingers, becoming a bit harder the more milk gathered inside, the very light nipples dripping with their sweet cargo.

Back
Top Bottom