Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Milky Way (Stonetribe x Zajawa)

Stonebones

Star
Noah

Race: Human
Body Type: Slim
Height: 178 cm
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue
Good at: Organizing, math and numbers, using computers
Small hobbies: Baking sweets, browsing the internet
Hates: Sports, bitter tasting foods
Work: Helps out with the farm's finances and management
When nervous: Stutters and becomes clumsy

About: Noah is a helpful and upstanding young man, as would hope to be expected as the plantation's future owner. In spite of this however, he is secretly rather perverted and has a fairly dirty mind, very much to his own dismay. He is still very much a gentleman as he never acts on these feelings and is constantly waving away any uncouth thoughts, though he worries what others might think if they knew about this side of him. So far he has done a pretty good job of hiding it, but he does slip up from time to time. Thankfully, no one has become none the wiser but he still remains diligent in trying to keep this secret of his.

"Okay, this is it..." he thought to himself.

For a while now, Noah's parents have been urging him to start thinking about the prospect of getting married. Normally, such a thing as being wedded wouldn't exactly be such a priority for a young man twenty years of age. However, as the son of a plantation owner who's farm happens to be the main supplier of crops for both the town it's located in as well as a few of the neighboring towns as well, ensuring that the farm's future will be both financially sound and well managed was a top concern.

And it wasn't like Noah himself was entirely opposed to the idea. In fact, when his father and mother first brought it up about a year or so ago a part of him was quite excited, though he didn't show it. Because when he thought of finding a spouse there was only one person he could think of, Zinna. Zinna was Noah's inseparable best friend whom he had known since the earliest parts of their childhood. Zinna and her family had worked as farmhands on his father's plantation for a couple generations now, much longer than anyone else. The two families have grown very close as a result of this and it was jokingly said that the farm belonged to them as much as the actual owners. And really, this was more or less true. Zinna's family were always the first people that Noah's would consult with whenever making significant business decisions and deals.

However, Noah has held feelings for Zinna that were stronger than simply platonic for some time now. And tonight, he was finally going to make them known. He stood just outside one of their barns, knowing that Zinna was alone inside just finishing up her work for the day. He took a deep breath and exhaled. "Okay, here goes.." He whispered quietly. He entered the barn and spoke up so as to make his presence known to her. "Heya Z! How's it going? You just about done with today's chores? If you are, wanna hang out a bit before hitting the hay? There was uh, something I wanted to talk to you about.." He blushed very faintly as he said that last bit.

[img=460x400]http://i.imgur.com/TY484Gx.png[/img]

Race: half satyr and half cow
Body type: Curvy
Height: 163 cm
Hair: White and black
Eyes: Green
Magic: Healing with her milk
Good at: Talking, photography, house chores requiring strength
Small hobbies: Reading novels, writing
Hates: fleas, anxious at storms
Work: part time photographer (self taught) and full hours farm help
When nervous: Can get irritated; bites or nibbles lightly on her index finger

About: Zinna, or Z like friends can call her, is a cute, little thing that can, surprisingly, kick someone's ass. She likes cute things and hates bullies although a little, friendly or sexual teasing she finds very amusing and to her liking. Would like to have a family and a lot of children since it would be a bit of a waste to not to. Sucks at cooking but quite good with manual works. Can be quite an airhead. Knows exactly what to do to get what she wants.

Humming under her breath she was working in the barn, wearing overalls that she needed to roll up sleeves and legs off since it was made for much a bigger person than her. She needed a new one and they were supposed to buy it later on but for now Zinna was stuck in those. Although it was clear that it was made for a bigger person she looked damn adorable and sexy in it, her deep cleavage showing perfectly as she leaned down to pick a hammer. Her perfect and delicious behind was nicely presented to anyone that would walk inside.

Hearing the voice she knew almost as well as her own she turned around and grinned, waving her hand at Noah and then taking out the nails from between he soft, full lips.
"Yo! And sure, Noah~ I've made some ice-creams so we could eat them together if you want", she proposed, ice-creams and sandwiches being the only thing she actually was able to do right in the kitchen from a bit more complicated things than scrambled eggs or cereal.
Her cheeks flushed a bit since her milk was the ingredient, being one of the best on the market and thanks to it's healing properties giving her some nice amount of pocket money.

Zinna was working on this farm all her life. She was born here and slowly taught how to things by her mother, father and brothers. Being the only girl of the big family she was doted on a lot but it didn't spoil her character, staying a sweet girl she always was. Her parents were strict but fair and gave their only girl a lot of freedom though she was quite dutiful, even if an airhead from time to time.

He blushed a little more and averted his eyes as he walked in when he saw Zinna bending over in a rather compromising manor. Confessing to her was already going to be hard enough as it was, he didn't need to be distracted by her lavish body and tempting curves. Well, any more than usual that is as he always had to keep his eyes in check from lingering on any of her beautiful features for too long. It was quite taxing really, but at least he didn't have to hide the constant fantasies the popped into his head, though he definitely would wave them away as fast as he could. Curses to this perverted side of his, he was a gentleman blast it!

His face blushed a little bit darker still from her offer. "Ah sure, that would be great!" He said to her. "You wanna bring it out to the fence by our usual spot? I can go grab some sodas from the fridge for us." Though he felt guilty about it, he loved eating foods Zinna made with her own milk. At least it was partially justifiable due to it's great taste and high nutritional value, but he knew he enjoyed it for more lewder reasons as well.

Oh, Noah looked so nice when he blushed like that! Nodding her head she finished fixing the one of plucks and hopped down on the ground, her hooves making quite a thud when connecting with the ground. Zinna was really a petite bovine girl but at the same time she was so full of energy and always smiling that it all mixed well together, making some of the bovine males interested with her and two even coming to her father to ask about her. She stood adamant with her answer which was simply a no. From quite some time she actually knew who she would want, catching few glances here and there that seemed to proof that she was not alone with her interests and.. what the heck?! What age it was so a male would come to her father before asking her? Bovine society could be quite hierarchical but still she wouldn't accept such antics!

"Sure! Let's meet on the place, I'll change my clothes really quickly and take some shower, okay? See ya on the place", she said and was gone, already walking quickly towards her house and hopping under shower, then changing her clothes and twenty minutes later she was under the fence, wearing rather short shorts and tight fitting white t-shirt with 'Look, I'm in 3D.' and carrying the box with the ice-creams. "Here and ready for action~!"

Noah merely chuckled and nodded in response, at least she was being her usual perky and energetic self. It must be true when they say opposites attract, as the young lad was much more reserved and soft spoken in comparison to her. And yet, here he was about boldly confess his feelings to her. Oh how he wished it were the other way around, it would be so very much easier for her to do it than him. At least that was what he imagined. It was a little selfish of him and he knew as such, but hey a guy can dream.

He retreated back into his own home, fetching a few bottles of root beer and making his way back to their spot by the fence. As he waited for her, he recited the different things he would say in his mind. At the same time, he also tried his best to calm his nerves, goodness what a thrilling feeling this was! He was so focused in his thoughts that he didn't even notice her walking up to him. He chuckled a little more, "Eheh, well I don't know how much 'action' there'll be, but I'm glad your here all the same. Here, thirsty?" He grabbed a soda and pried off the bottle cap with an opener, holding it out to her.

Scarlet-Runner-Beans-Privacy-Fence-Bed-G016406.jpg

Their special spot was a place they had found few years ago. A place no one had any reason to go to, something her brothers nor anyone else would discover. It was their place to hide and whisper some secrets together. After they've got a bit older Zinna 'levelled up' the place, adding some extra bushes as well as something comfy to sit on, pushing inside of it a bug repellent, one of her dad's things so it would scary off all the ants, spiders and other. Although she had nothing against them she would prefer to lay down without one of them walking over her head. So now she plopped down, humming softly and shrugging.
"Welll... since you seemed a bit nervous and all I figured out it was something bothering you and... Mhm.. maybe action really isn't a right word.. Whatever. Sit your three letters down and let this awesome person help you with your troubles", she said, grinning and opening the box, giving Noah one of the spoons. "Here, there is no trouble a good amount of ice-creams wouldn't solve~ And a perfect company of course. Sooo, what's bothering your pretty head?"

"Ah rats, she noticed.." He thought to himself. He was trying his best to remain collected, but he still suspected that it was still partially showing. Even if he were doing a better job of hiding it, he should have known that she would catch on and realize that something was up. They've known each other for quite some time now after all. Thankfully though, he thought of this possibility and had an according response thought out. He was confessing to his best friend after all, he would be a fool to not come prepared. "Ah, yeah.." he said to her. "It's just the whole marriage thing that my parents are pushing on me starting to get on me nerves is all. It's not like they're getting on in years and don't have much time left for this world, I don't know why they're so very insistent on the matter."

He took the spoon she offered him with a thankful nod, shoveling a small bite into his mouth. He let out a satisfactory "Mhmm~" and his face flushed a little, knowing that Zinna's own milk was used to make it. "It's no big deal though." He went on. "I just needed to unwind a little is all. Heh, it's too bad I don't have a couple suitors coming to my parents like you do. That might make the whole thing a tad easier for me."

Zinna tensed a bit when hearing about the marriage and all, hoping that the male didn't find anyone. Should she maybe act and tell him? But it was so damn embarrassing! Her tail moved nervously behind her and ears twitched only to pout and punch lightly Noah's arm when hearing about suitors. Not saying anything for few moments she licked the ice-cream with her lightly pink tongue as he remembered all those big guys. Well, they were sexy but nothing compared to particular someone, at least in her eyes.
"What is so fun in some bulls coming to my father asking about me like I'm some kind of half-brain? Also who said it is alright for him to decide for me? I have my own opinions and all. I swear, the next guy goes to him without even talking to me I'm gonna kick myself", she grumbled, obviously not too happy about the situation and all. "Stupid morons of bulls.."

Falling silent for few moments she kept on eating the ice-creams, opening one of the root beers and taking a sip only to glance at Noah curiously, deep down quite anxious.
"So... d-did you find..", she paused and cleared her throat. ".. find anyone you like? I mean... after being asked again and again and being in such position as you are.. you probably should consider finding someone.. right?"

Noah tilted his head quizzically from her less than pleased reaction before holding the spot on his arm where she had punched him. The idea of Zinna being interested in him didn't cross his mind in the slightest. He was here to confess to her after all, not the other way around. "Ah right, sorry." He said. "My situation doesn't apply to you at all so I guess it only makes sense that it would only be bothersome. Try to take it easy on them though, I'm sure none of them had any bad intentions." Despite saying that though, he become quite worried himself when bulls started taking an interest in her and even coming to her father to ask about her. The fear that some those strong and handsome guys beating him to the punch was actually one of the reasons Noah decided to bite the bullet and tell her how he really felt.

He was caught off guard quite a bit when she suddenly asked him if he had any candidates in mind. "Wha- y-you mean me?" He stuttered. He tried his best to chase off his anxieties. This was it, the perfect opportunity. He had to pull it together, he might not get another chance like this, and even if he did it might already be too late by then. "W-Well, funny you mention that. There actually was someone that I was thinking of asking. As a matter of fact, I was getting ready to do so pretty soon too."

Zinna nodded her head, knowing all too well that the guys didn't mean to do anything bad but at the same time it didn't change the fact they were pissing her off. Huffing softly she took another gulp of her beer only to choke on it when her question was answered. Looking at Noah saw his eyes shining and her heart felt, arms slumping while she felt like her world ended. Then she started to call herself stupid and moron since it was obvious that if she didn't do anything there would come such a time. Realising that her best friend was sharing with her his joy she kicked herself mentally. They were friends and the most important thing was congratulating Noah and hear him out, she could cry or be depressed later on, when she would be alone and he wouldn't be able to see her. Clearing her throat she forced a smile on her lips.
"I'm so happy for you", she said and took a gulp of the beer and then another spoon of the ice-creams she made the day earlier, thinking about sharing them with Noah and being happy like a moron. "So who she is? Do I know the girl? Is she someone from the city? Why didn't you say something earlier? Ha! Were you afraid I wouldn't like her? Hmmm? Or you weren't sure about your feelings?"
Realising she was talking way too much she shut up and took another gulp to mask her slight agitation and how upset she really was, hugging her tail to herself so it wouldn't betray her true feelings. Guys were always kind of oblivious to such things so if it wouldn't be too obvious it should be just fine.

Oh, poor Zinna! If Noah knew exactly how heartbroken he was making her feel right now, well he would be beating himself up over it for quite some time. In fact, it would likely make his whole confession a lot easier in a way as he would immediately cut straight to the point in order spare her these feelings of grief, even if they would only last very briefly till the revelation that she was the girl in question that he was in love with. Thankfully for the both of them, that was exactly the case. The hearts of young people like them certainly could be fickle, huh?

As she sent a volley of questions his way, his concentration was broken very briefly. It was just long enough for him to make a vital slip up in his oh so carefully planned confession. "Well I mean, you're the person I'm in love with so you would kind of already know the answer to most of those questions be default. That's why I wanted to hang out after all, so that I could confess how I.. really... felt...." he trailed off mid sentance as he realized his blunder.

Ah damn it.

His face turned a bright shade of red as he entered full panic mode. "AH! I-I-I MEAN! THE GIRL I WANTED TO MARRY WAS YOU SO I WOULD- NO WAIT WAIT THAT PART WASN'T TILL LATER! I WAS SUPPOSED TO SURPRISE YOU FIRST WITH A KISS IF I COULD AND THEN I WOULD- BAH NO DON'T SAY THAT OUT LOAD NOW IT WON'T SURPRISE HER! I needed to.. There was going to.." He covered his face with his hands and let out a long, defeated groan. He astounded himself by sheer speed that it all went downhill. All his planning and preparation, only to ruined by a single mistake. He was absorbed in his own embarrassment, forgetting about the entire world around him for the time being.

And then it was like the time stopped, the words sounding off and she needed to analyse what she actually heard to understand, her eyes widening. It was her... It was her?! It was her! Noah loved her, not some other girl but her! She didn't loose him! He was still there and it was all good. Seeing the male blush and enter the panic mode she watched it, kind of stunned. Even if she knew Noah well every time he got like that was deeply amusing. Though she was no better, Zinna knew that much. Then there was at last some time for silence and serious thinking and the cow girl tackled the much taller male, pushing him against the big cushion, the huge breasts pressing against his chest. Then there could be heard first sob, next following like an avalanche.
"Youuu asshole.. I was thinking.. thinking you have s-someone.. a-and that I've lost you forever.. a-and that I.. I would be.. all alone and.. annnnnd", she gasped out only to start crying even more, all the very intense emotion of the last few moments flooding out in a form of tears. "Y-Youuu can't say it liiiiike that... Asshole.."

There were some other words said while Zinna was laying there, making Noah's shirt wet with her tears, calming down after some times and only soft sniffles could be heard now and then. Her mind felt kind of numb after crying so much, a bit tired by all those emotions.. and that didn't happened to the cute cow often, being tired.

Noah was blindsided as Zinna threw herself onto him and knocked him back onto the large cushion, snapping him out of his embarrassment induced trance and coursing out a sudden "Ouf!" sound in the process. She was about a head shorter than him but as a holstaurus she was still quite a powerhouse, especially compared to a human like him. When he recovered momentarily after, he was quite surprised to see his best friend actually crying.

Forgetting about his previous embarrassment, he was now much more concerned with her well being instead. "Zinna? W-What's the matter?" He said to her, confused by what she was saying. "H-Hey don't cry, it's going to be alright.." He reached up with his arms and placed his hands on her shoulders, comforting her as best he could.

After some time of crying she calmed down. Sitting up she sniffled, wiped her eyes and then glared at Noah, seeing he didn't understand one thing. Huffing softly she poked his chest.
"You. What can't you understand? I love you! And you made it sound, earlier on, like you would find a girl and all. How could you say it like that", she said, pouting, a bit embarrassing with her crying and what not, her cheeks all red, bringing out her eyes even more, now a bit puffy from crying. "You're such a bad boy, Noah! And now.. say it properly, damn it!"

Sitting next to Noah she was waiting for him to properly ask her and all. That was a very important scene in their lives and would be in the future so it needed to be a bit better than it was so far. Huffing softly the little cow looked now very cute and sexy, especially with her arms crossed under her huge tits.

Noah couldn't help but blink a couple times in shock as his mind processed what she was telling him right now. She was already in love with him? All that time working up the courage to confess how he really felt and she already felt the same way about him? All those bulls interested in her that she turned down was because she was interested in him? And then he realized exactly why she got so upset. The way he was saying it, it sounded like he was going to marry someone else. Oh god, she must have been so heartbroken!

Tears welled up in his own eyes as a wave of guilt and regret washed over him. "O-Oh no.." He muttered out. "Z-Zinna, I'm sorry! Oh god, I-I'm so sorry! I-I didn't know! I never should have said it like that! Oh god I'm the worst. Zinna, I'm so, so sorry!" Now it was his turn to break down a little as tears began to run down his face. He couldn't even properly tell her he loved her like she asked, he was too overcome with grief for hurting her like he did.

The other's tears surprised her but soon made her chuckle, attacking his sides and tickling him so his childhood friend that was a first man she saw breaking in tears would stop. Now the memory of this day would forever be a funny memory. She would be able to tell to their children 'First your dad made me cry only to break in tears right after. How could I now love this man that cared for me enough that a thought of hurting me made him cry?' Yes, that would be a nice thing to tell and it made her all warm inside, soon bringing Noah into a deep kiss, their lips touching for a first time, the taste of rood beer and ice-creams mixed together. Once again, not a bad taste for a most important memory of their life together, or at least one of the most important since there were many different.

"Now.. would you confess at last or do I need to do it by myself?", she asked, pouting softly and kissing Noah's forehead and then stroking his red hair she so liked. "Come on, you made me sad so now it's time for you to make me happy~"

Noah clutched his sides as she tickled him and somewhat neutralized his previous grief, though he didn't really laugh as he was now more confused than anything. Now that she snapped him out of it though, he could that she was no longer upset about their little scare. It was quite relieving, to say the least. He certainly wasn't expecting her to suddenly kiss him though. At first his eyes widened in surprise, but closed contently soon after when he realized that he was sharing his first kiss with the girl that he loved. It didn't happen like he would have imagined in the past, but it was romantic and touching all the same. Goodness, this was all so very emotionally exhausting. He realized that for this confession he would have to prepare his heart in the event that she would turn him down or even worse put an end to their friendship all together, but didn't think that both of them would experience brief heartbreak.

He wiped the remaining tears from his eyes and gave her a small nod. "R-Right, sorry.." He said to her and cleared his throat a little. "Zinna, I love you. I've been in love with you for quite some time now. I-I'm afraid I don't have a ring on me right now, but will you.. Will you marry me Zinna?"

When the male wiped his eyes Zinna knew it was the time, her heart almost stopping when she was waiting for those sweet lips to open and let out those words she so wanted to hear. And then they came out, making her little heart beat inside her chest like it was ready to fly somewhere or just simply jump up of her throat. How long did she ingined this moment? Blushed and squirmed on her bed when everyone were sleeping while thinking about this exact moment..? Her green eyes filled up with tears when she heard those words and nodded his head few times, very quickly, getting a bit dizzy from it before wrapping her arms around Noah's neck end hugging him.
"Yes, yes, yes. I will marry you. I will, I will! I am so happy", she sighed, sniffling softly and pecking Noah's lips only to look into his eyes. "Yes, I will marry you and we will be super happy and all. And I wonder who liked who longer... Since how long did you know? I think I kind of realised eight months ago... or something like that. And you?"

He too felt equally ecstatic when he heard her accepting his proposal, even already knowing her answer a short moment beforehand. It felt as though a great weight that had been pressing down on him for some time now had finally been lifted. All of his fears and anxieties relating to her not accepting his feelings or her being taken away from him by one of her many bull suitors were disappearing, it was such a liberating feeling. It was like any hardship could now be endured as long as he had Zinna by his side. A few more tears escaped from his eyes as she embraced him in a loving hug.

Such was his happiness that he was beginning to be at a loss of words as for what to say next. "I-I promise, I will make you a happy women.." He said, realizing how sappy it was but simply unable to think of any other way to put it. "Wait, r-really? Gosh, I think it's been a few years for me.. A-At least for when I realized it that is..." He began to blush deeply again, now knowing that she realized her love for him much more recently than he did for her.

The green eyes widened as she heard it was already few years for Noah, feeling deeply flattered by it. Smiling happily she pecked his cheek again and again while sitting next to him. As always the smile was radiant and very contagious. Zinna wrapped her hands around Noah's arm, it fitting perfect between the two, huge mounds, their being as soft in the touch as they seemed when looked at. Nuzzling her cheek against her friend she glanced at the box of ice-creams, gasping as she saw it fell to the side and part of it was ready to trickle out. She quickly leaned forward, one of her nipples rubbing against Noah's elbow since it's was in the way. Gathering it all up Zinna licked around the rim of it, not wanting the box to become sticky and then grinned at Noah, taking a gulp of her root beer, still nicely cold, perfect for the warmth of the day.
"So... you knew for so long? Why didn't you say anything? I mean... being hesitant few months seemed soooooo long... I can't really imagine few years", she muttered, shaking her head, the thought of it quite astonishing.

With such emotional feelings being tossed around earlier, even Noah's rather dirty and perverted mind that was obnoxiously persistent was able to be held at bay. Now that things were calming down though, it was quickly and defiantly resurfacing as if to say, "Hey remember me? I'm going to get in the way now." As she grabbed a hold of his arm and unintentionally wedged it in between her large breasts, his already red face flushed even deeper. He considered saying something about it, but before he could she released him to salvage the ice cream she brought, her tit brushing up against his elbow as if only to mess with him even further.

"Y-Yeah.." He said while scratching the back of his head in embarrassment, chuckling nervously. "I guess for the same reason most people are hesitant to confess to people they know, I was worried about ruining the friendship we already had. At first, I actually thought it was just kind of a phase that would go away eventually. After about a year though it was pretty clear that it was genuine. From then on, well I guess it was kind of all over the place. I'd rather not try and explain it, it's been a long enough day already don't you think." He looked up at her and smiled warmly. All that heartbreak and grief just moment ago, and yet now he felt more blissful than he ever had in his life. He found himself thinking about their friendship as a whole and all the memories they shared. "Aheh.." He chuckled. "We've been through quite a bit together, huh? Do you remember that time as little kids when I broke that toy we bought together and couldn't stop crying?"

Zinna's eyes widened and she nodded her head few times, the same thing was with her and she could totally understand... although she was going through it for much, much shorter time. And after planning it for some hours Noah messed his confession up, no wonder he got so angry when he messed up. And then so emotional, he was probably tensed up all day. When he asked her that Zinna nodded her head, chuckling.
"Yes, it was so damn cute, how could I not remember..", she muttered, chuckling and shaking her head at the memory.

~~15 years ago~~

Zinna looked at the small boy, crying his eyes out at the broken toy that they bought together for gathered together money, a first toy that they were supposed to shared and all
"Heyy.. It's a'right!", said Zinna, not wanting Noah to cry. "Look... we will use a lot of glue and we would make it whole and all extra cool. And if not.. then we would make another toy. Something everyone would want to have and I would fight with them and safe it because it will be only for us!"
Grinning she tried to cheer up the small red haired boy that was now her bestest friend. And mommy said that when someone is crying we need to try our best and try to cheer them up so she couldn't leave it like that... even if she was also very sad because of the toy.

It was ruined. When he and Zinna spied it in the toy store from outside the window, they decided to both pitch in and buy it together so that they could share it. They had painstakingly saved up their allowances for a whole month so that they could have enough money, resisting their childish urges to buy candy and whatnot the whole time, and he just broke it. "I-It's nooot alright!" He sobbed cutely, feeling like it was the end of the world. "E-Even if weee glue it b-back, we caaaan't fix the e-e-electronic parts! You worked so hard, I-I'm so soorry.. I'll, I'll paaay you back your half, but please d-don't hate me!"

Noah remembered it all too well himself. Even in the crib, him and Zinna would play and get along with each other very well. When they grew into young children, he was a little shy and a bit of a cry baby at first. She on the other hand was as cheery and outgoing as she was today. In his young eyes, she was the coolest and strongest kid he knew and he was so happy that she would be his friend.

Back
Top Bottom