Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's more to life than money. (BBVD&Zajawa)

As Elizabeth walked into the room she heard what Bobby said about either him or Tony having kids to tell them that Tarja Turunen was truly a nerd at heart. Which was something Elizabeth already knew since she had grown up with Tarja as kids since she was Elizabeth's cousin.

Elizabeth put her hand on her hip and stared directly at Bobby giving him a playful angry look "Don't worry Bobby boy I still love you" she said reaching over to mess up his hair playfully before smiling at Tony again. As Tony kissed her forehead she felt herself almost melting into him as she hugged him and snuggled into his waist, this was the happiest she'd ever been and she knew it was because she finally knew true love after the string of terrible relationships she had, had in her past. Tony was a miracle, a Godsend and she would never takt him for granted.

Alexander was uncomfortable as all eyes looked at him. Normally he would be fine with so many people looking at him since he had been used to it as a rock star but this time they were looking at him for answers and he knew there would be a bunch of questions. However, he calmed down as he hard that the first question though because he already knew the answer to this question. Slowly he cleared his throat as he spoke "You all have been working so hard here lately and you've impressed me with your talent, your friendship, and even your dedication to your music" Alexander started before taking a breath and continuing what he was saying "The final nail in Blackpool Brawler's career was the death of our good friend Allison obviously but it started way before that. It started when people began picking up an instrument for the money and not the music itself, they put out a bunch of crappy albums and cared little for the fans who made them. Seeing you not only loving your fans but also your music with has given me the confidence I needed to bring BB back. Not to mention I don't see you all as just my clientele all of you are my friends, my personal friends and I think that you deserve everything you have and more... So if I can help you get more notoriety and help push you into the minds of people by bringing back BB and having you play a show with us and Tarja then that's what I'm going to do" Alexander said honestly as he looked around the room to see everyone smiling at every single person in the room. "Bobby you remind me of Michael a fun loving, comedian type that keeps the band calm even in bad situations, and Tony you're such an amazing bass player with a heart of gold just like me, and you Samantha..." As he said this he took a break as he remembered their kiss one year ago, he felt bad that he had pulled away from her but knew that it was in her own best interest there could be no romantic feelings for each other between them because if she knew what he truly was then she would be cursed to be in love with someone who would not only be worthy of her but also be cursed by knowing she was in love with a bloodthirsty monster who would live forever while she would eventually die. "You are like Allison in many ways, extremely talented, protective, beautiful, courageous, you are also a natural born leader able to keep your friends in line and finish deadlines. You write the music with help from both of them but and you remind everyone that they are just as important to the band as you are that there is no favoritism, no inequality in the band. With you all it's all for one, not one for all as we see in bands nowadays and that why I hold each and every single one of you in high regards. So I hope that answers your question Samantha even though I began rambling a bit at the end" he teased hoping to break through the tension between them.

"Wow, you broke Alexander" Tarja said teasingly to the band "But I agree with him on many things he just stated. You are all hard working and you work to strengthen the band you have in different ways. You're a well-oiled machine working together in unison and each and every single one of you have a specific job in the band and if one of you were to stop the whole thing would come crashing down but you never let that get to you and continue working towards making great music and shows for your band. Which is why I immediately said yes to Alexanders one single request. Sure it was for him but it was also because I respect every damn one of you and even if he hadn't said he'd bring back BB I still would've said yes to have you be my opening act because I thoroughly enjoy listening to Kill Alice and know that you have a long and fruitful tenure ahead of you. Who knows thirty, forty maybe even a hundred years from now someone might be listening to Kill Alice albums and arguing on whose better you or some other legend" she said before turning to Tony "And you young man... You're amazing too and I enjoy having you around but I'll still hurt you if you hurt my baby cousin" she said teasingly as she playfully hit him in the arm.

Bobby protested but chuckled when his hair were messed a little bit while Tony hugged his beautiful partner... while listening to the veeeery long explanation they were all given, appreciating it. Not to mention that it was praising them quite a bit, making them smile and look at each other.

Ah.. so maybe the kiss from the year before really was only because she was bringing to the lonely man's mind his long lost lover? It wasn't the nicest of thoughts but would explain quite a bit of what had happened so far. Still the praises they were given made her blush softest of blushes and smile. It was always damn good when hearing good things about Kill Alice. And then even Tarja joined in making them all look slightly embarrassed by such a strongly recognised musicians to say such things about them. To tell the truth all three of them became better at the passing year, Samantha feeling like she was able to fly whenever she thought about it. They were growing in every aspect possible and that was great, making their music better.

"Welp.. Isn't it only natural for a dragon to be a boss?", joked Bobby, grinning when he was nudged by Sammy and saw her slightly embarrassed by what was said about her earlier and Kill Alice, knowing how much she cared not only for them but for the band as well.

"Why would I hurt her?", asked Tony, bewildered by the sudden idea, looking at Tarja with big eyes... and it wasn't normal for Tony to be so shocked with something, not with two crazy best friends like Bobby and Sammy, all crazy in their own way.

Alexander stared at Samantha it hadn't hit him until after he had said it but she might've thought the kiss from a year ago was because of her similarities to Allison which wasn't the reason and it wasn't like he could just tell her 'Hey I like you a lot and would like nothing more than to date you but I'm a blood-sucking monstrous vampire who has murdered over two hundred people in a hundred years and remembers every single face of every victim and still keeps me up at night' or maybe I also killed Allison's exhusband and love every second of toruturing him and watching the life drain slowly from his eyes. This was something he could never let Samantha or any of the other members of Kill Alice know. He liked them all they were his friends, well his feelings for Samantha was deeper than just friendship but they were taboo because of what he was.

Alexander leaned back in his chair with his hands clasped together both index fingers resting on his lips as his hand rested against his defined chin as he decided it best not to say anything else, to allow his guests to speak freely as he sat there deep in thought, BB coming back, his growing feelings for Samantha, his daughter's well being, and managing the band. He knew that if his feeling continued to grow eventually he'd have to pull back and give the reigns of the band to someone more professional... Like Elizabeth she had been asking for responsibilities and she had earned that with all the work she had done for Lockhart Management.

"My cousin is more like a Dark Queen" Elizabeth said smiling at Tarja "She's the real-life equivalent of Maleficent only without the dragon abilities, she's a ring general just like you are Samantha any band she plays with is lucky to have her guidance and wisdom" she said smiling at Samantha happily "You actually remind me of Tarja youthful, powerful, talented, a natural born leader, friendly just a few things off the top of my head because this list could continue on and on for hours" she said cuddling into Tony's warm body, she loved feeling him around her, to feel the love they shared between them, her head lightly rested on his chest as she continued speaking "Nothing is going to stop you all because you're in it for the love of the music with monetary compensation being only a secondary thing to you all."

Tarja smiled at Tony "I don't think you will hurt her Tony, you truly seem like an absolutely amazing man, someone who I am honored to have dating my cousin and will happily call my own family. It's just that my family is very close. I consider Elizabeth to be my own little sister and I have to warn you of the consequences" she said smiling at him "But as I said I know I have nothing to worry about with you. You're too amazing of a man to hurt my Beth" she said placing her hand on Elizabeth's shoulder happily "Hyvästi minun serkkuni Elizabeth (Goodbye my sweet cousin Elizabeth) Tarja said smiling as she hugged Elizabeth lightly "I must bid you all adieu my husband is waiting at our hotel" she said with a curtsy before walking out of the room and towards the exit.

Elizabeth smiled as she said "Hyvästi Tarja on ihana päivä (Goodbye Tarja have a wonderful day) with that said she hugged Tarja back before turning her attention to everyone else in the room.

Alexander was pulled from his thoughts as he heard Tarja saying goodbye "Goodbye my dear friend tell your husband I said hello" he called kindly "So I have something for you all. My mind was going crazy the other day and I began writing a bunch of new songs, I wrote twenty-five new songs for the upcoming BB album we're thinking of recording. I have a song through which I wrote that I would like for your band to help me record" with that said he reached into a drawer and began searching through paperwork until he came to the song, it was a dark song which was what BB was usually known for but it was absolutely beautiful it was called the Queen of the Dead it was a love story of a dead queen searching the afterlife for the husband she loved and who she didn't know had, had her killed. There were three songs that went together to create one story but he would show them part two and three if they liked part one. "I was thinking we could always use another drummer as for the bassline I got a bit crazy, I made it a very bass heavy song with two bass solo's one of which I would like Tony to play, I was thinking that you and Michael could write the chord progression for guitar Sammy and Bobby I would like your input on the drums with our own drummer.. I also however, need someone to sing the females parts and I couldn't think of anyone better than you Sammy" he said pushing the first lyrics toward her "It's a three-part song it starts with her searching for her husband, then it goes to finding out that her husband had, had her killed and finally the Queen's revenge but I'll show you the other two songs if you like this first one."

"Heh.. it seems that being a nerd runs in the family", teased Elizabeth Bobby when hearing her referring to Maleficent so much and then glancing at Samantha, seeing she was a bit embarrassed and laughing. "Heh, you make a dragon blush- ah! Hey.. That hurt, you crude woman."

Samantha didn't hold back and pinched Bobby's arm when he started to tease her. She had enough dealing with so many compliments, feeling actually a bit strange hearing all that.. she didn't need him to add more to it. Of course she knew her own worth but at the same time all those things said about her.. didn't it sound a little bit too great? She had her flaws.. She could be a real pain in the ass when trying to make everything perfect.. or reacting like she did when she was irritated. There were many things..

"Stop thinking too much", said Tony, poking Sammy's forehead and smiling calmly. "We all love music and our dragon is a dragon, that the easiest way to sum it all up. And I surely hope you're right about us not being stopped by anything. I understand, Tarja. We three function in a similar way. I don't think I'm that amazing but I'm decent one and will take care of her.. and hopefully she would take care of me just in the same way. See you later and thanks for accepting us and have fun."

"Whoa.. that's a lot..", muttered Bobby when he heard the number that Alex said. "Sure thing. Would love to take a part in it."

Taking the sheets of paper from the desk Samantha read through it, a melody already playing in her mind while the other two members of Kill Alice looked through her arm, too curious to not to look.
"Where are the notes for the bass line? I need to fit in.. and yeah, I like the lyrics.. they are heavy but beautiful. It is also quite a gracious come back", she said, smiling at Alexander and then adding. "I could have some ideas already but need to hear it a first.. Or you can sing it to me to give me a general feeling on it."

"I would love to see the bassline as well", said Tony, wondering what it could be and feeling it would be quite a challenge, filling him up with excitement.

Elizabeth smiled "Actually yes our family are some of the biggest nerds I've ever met. Equally, split into different categories of nerds. Star Wars Fans, Star Trek Fans, Harry Potter Fans, Lord of the Rings and then there's me" Elizabeth said smiling "Even in a family of oddballs I'm the oddball out of the group because while I enjoy those movies that I just named and a lot more I am a Disney nerd which I guess which kind of makes me a Star Wars nerd since the Mouse now owns your precious Star Wars" she said doing a fake evil laugh before actually just beginning to laugh.

Tarja smiled as she heard Tony's remark "It's good to hear you say that. See you all later" she said walking out of the office and towards the front entrance so where she could go and spend the rest of the day with her husband whom she hadn't seen in a little while. They were going to have a Star Wars Marathon with a twist, both of them were going to be dressed in their Star Wars attire.

Alexander smiled as he watched the interaction between Tony, Sammy, and Bobby Alexander couldn't believe just how much they were acting like siblings instead of friends though it shouldn't have surprised him since they had already stated how close they were to each other. "Actually that's nothing," Alexander said looking at Bobby "I have a desk in my home office with at least two hundred songs that I've written over the last decade that have just sat there waiting for me or someone else to do them. Writing music is just something I've always done while I'm bored which is why I try not to get bored" he said the last part teasingly to the man. "As for the basslines I have it written down, I'm not sure if you can read music sheets or not but just in case you cannot I can always take you to the recording studio and play it for you live so you can hear it that way it'll help you know what to expect of part one. I know I want the song to be a storied trilogy, the first being heavy but beautiful as you have stated, the second I want to be kind of soft but instead of beautiful I want it to send goosebumps up peoples spine because that'll be the one where she begins searching for her killer and finds out that it is her husband and the third I'm not sure which way to go but we'll jump that obstacle when we get there."

Alyissa Alex's secretary and the girl Bobby had hit on earlier walked into the room clearing her throat softly "Sorry for interrupting your important meeting Mr. Lockhart but Michael Albertson is on line one should I tell him that you will call him back later?"

"Thank you Alyissa don't worry I'll take the call," Alexander said moving over to press a button on his phone before also pressing the speaker button so where everyone in the room would be able to hear Michael "Mikey you're on speaker and Tony, Bobby, Elizabeth and Samantha is here as well."

"Oh good what's up guys," he said excitedly before saying "I was actually calling about whether or not you'd gotten Kill Alice to do those songs you wrote with us?"

"Actually that's what we're discussing now, I asked the whole band if they wanted to record it with us and possibly introducing it on the tour we're doing with Tarja. So far they've seemed quite interested in doing it I told them they'll be able to have input on the chord progression of the guitar and basslines while Bobby plays with our buddy to create a drum track to it."

"Hey that sounds fine to me," Michael said happily "I just hope the Dragon's ready to have Firefingers as well as her fiery breath" he teased "So since you're all together I was wondering when you all wanted to do a demo for the song it'll be fun just to get together and bang this out" Michael had always been one that loved to just let the creative juices flow by getting in the studio and toying with sounds before making a final decision on the final product, he portrayed himself as a free loving who gives a shit kind of guy but he could be just as OCD as Samantha and Alexander when it came to music.

Tony of course knew by now that Elizabeth was a fan of Disney (after all they were dating for a year already) but they didn't talk much about her family or his. Well, they did mention them now and then but they were mostly focused on each other, to get to know each other better. He himself liked some of Disney films, like Wreck-It Ralph (in Polish version since Polish dubbing for animations was quite awesome and it was a good way to not to forget how to speak in the language), Monsters Inc., Brave, Tangled or Moana. There were many others so he could slip into his girlfriend's world a little bit more, making him happy to share it with her. Laughing with her he nuzzled loving into her hair.

"Nah, we can read music sheets just fine", informed Alexander Bobby, grinning at him only for his attention to be swept by Alyissa, the girl really an attractive one.. and really friendly and chilled out what didn't happened that often, gaining her Bobby's undying attention, at least for the time being.

Michael was greeted by all three, Bobby being slightly absent-minded but focusing back as soon as the girl was out of the room, and listened to what he had to say. Samantha rolled her eyes but chuckled when she heard about her fiery breath, thinking just how different it could be understood. Thinking for few moments she nodded only to realise she should vocalise her thoughts.
"Yes, playing it together sounds good.. and you better be ready to move that hot fingers of yours", she joked and then looking at Alexander. "I want to play it.. and sing too. I think it is a great idea for us to sing and play it together but want to see the other parts too. I think it is fine to say we are all interested and want to do it with BB's... and don't you try to use that perverted mind to twist my words."

"Oh my gods... Nuuuu.. they don't have any females in BB... we can't do it with them!", gasped out Bobby, covering his face. "You raped my innocent mind... How could you... Nooooo... I'm never gonna be normal again!"

"Pffft.. You never were normal to begin with", she retorted right away, chuckling softly at Bobby's antics.

"Well I'm glad to hear that you can read music sheets you'd be surprised how many musicians cannot read music sheets anymore," Alexander said pushing the music sheets towards everyone so they could read it before slowly reaching into the drawer of his desk once more and he pulled out the second and third version of the songs all there was were lyrics this time I have no progressions written for them yet. Samantha, I think we could probably come up with a nice little progression here with the second and third song but that would mean long hours recording and other things together. Would that be alright with you" he asked not wanting to step on any toes. Less than a year earlier the two had kissed and then he had basically hidden from her.

Alyissa stood with her hand on her hip as Michael's voice echoed through the room. Slowly she walked over to Bobby a piece of paper with her personal phone number written on it. As she made her way to him she leaned over her beautiful perky breasts inches from her face as she put the number in his breast pocket "Call me big boy" she whispered sexually before walking out of the office.

"Well that's good to hear most people refuse to play with me so hopefully I don't scare you off while we're jamming to get our sound for the solos," Michael said with a smile "I'm just sorry that we cannot talk face to face about this whole situation. I think we should have a party at Lockhart Mansion so all of us can get together and chill. Plus any time we can throw a party is a good time in my life."

"We could eventually throw a small party at Lockhart Mansion with a few guests," Alexander said hearing Michael's plan of throwing a party. Hearing her comment about doing it with BB's made images of what the young woman might look like naked popped into his head. He was a vampire sure but he was also a man and a man staring at a gorgeous woman at that.

Elizabeth stood with her head on Tony's chest listening as everyone talked with each other, for the first time in her life she felt... Like she was floating on cloud nine because of how happy she was and she felt completely safe with her boyfriend which was amazing because he was the first man she felt this way with.

Samantha looked at Alex but she didn't know anything about the subject so she simply nodded her head, accepting the knowledge the other shared with her. As soon as the lyrics were out she took a look at them... and then another, her lips moving as she was reading through them again and again. Instead of saying anything Samantha nodded once again.
"Yeah.. I would love to work of them.. I think you already gave them a heart.. we just need to find it's rythm", she said softly, reading through it once again.

Bobby grinned when being given a number from the girl, almost sure he had her phone... but maybe she changed it? Or she didn't remember giving him one? Whatever the reason he was far from being unhappy about it, especially when facing those perfect breasts! Smirking to himself Bobby hid the piece of paper in the pocket of his pants, being quite a happy man at the moment. Then he heard something that made his eyes glisten.
"Fuck yeah. Let's party! You have such a big house.. it is a waste to let it stand there without throwing a party now and then..", he said, grinning at the idea.

"Nah, only playing with best you can learn the most so I'm quite fine with play with you... as long as you are fine with it as well", she answered to what Michael said.

Tony was silent as well, letting all the people around them talk, enjoying how close was his girlfriend and just where he was in his life. He felt calm and happy, wouldn't mind for the things to stay so positive all the time. Kissing Elizabeth's forehead he stroked her hair, making sure to not to mess her hairdo or something.

Alexander smiled as he watched Samantha as she read part two and three of the song Queen of the Dead which was a three-part song which actually told a story instead of being random like most modern songs and Alexander Lockhart wrote in his own unique style, a style that his bandmates called the Poe Technique which meant that it was a very Dark Gothic style of writing that resembled the writing of Edgar Allan Poe. The only difference was that usually, Alexander brought it around and gave the song a happy ending. With Queens of the Dead, though the great ending was that the woman was granted life for twenty-four hours and literally killed her husband with kindness by not physically hurting him by showing him love he literally died of guilt. It was in Alexander's own opinion one of the greatest songs he had ever written and with Samantha singing his opposite it would easily become his favorite duets of all time.

"These songs are as important to me as my daughter. I want to grace the world with beauty just as you do so it means a lot for me to hear you so much you enjoy the song and I'm certain that between the BB's and Kill Alice we can give this song the love and soul that it needs" he said honestly as he looked at the band happily "I also think that we are going to kill this series of songs.

"The reason I gave you my number again is that this time on the back I also gave you my home address," Alyissa whispered into Bobby's ear leaning over so where her breasts were right in his face and basically on display due to the low cut of her dress as she leaned over she grabbed his cock playfully "I hope to see you tonight big boy" she whispered in his ear before removing her hand from his cock and walking out very provocatively as her ass swayed from side to side.

"Parties like that aren't my thing," Alexander said honestly to Bobby "Parties are Jimmy's and Michael's thing, not mine," he said honestly as he looked at Bobby "But I don't see why we can't invite over a few friends from the music industry over maybe play a few set with friends, drink a little bit but nothing too crazy. I can tell you honestly though that Lotradiam will be excited to see all of you especially you Samantha."

Michael sat listening as everyone talked "I would be more than happy to play the guitar with you luckily for you though because of my fire-fingers I can handle the heat of the dragon" he teased before saying "Anyway I've got to get going see you all soon" and with that he hung up the phone.

Elizabeth couldn't help but smile from ear to ear as she felt Tony kissing her forehead for some reason just being around him, made her feel like the luckiest girl in the entire world for just knowing him.

Samantha nodded her head, reading the lyrics once again. Yes, she could hear it, the notes coming out from within the words. Being in her world she barely was listening to what was happening around her.

Bobby gulped really hard, faced with a perfectness, unable not to get hard. Fuck... The girl was awesome.. and so perfect in the bed. She left him blushing. Such a devil...~ Sighing he couldn't tear his eyes from her as Alyissa was walking out of the room. He was stunned... and that didn't happen often.. Sighing he hid his hard on with his t-shirt, trying his best to focus.

Hearing her name she looked up, quite clueless what could be said, not realising that with her cheeks flushed slightly from her fever and gazing like that she was looking actually kind of adorable. But there was someone to notice it and use it right away.

"Awwww.. dragons can be cute as well", hummed Bobby, grinning when she was glared at and then waved his hand at Michael. "See ya at the party, man."

"Mhm... do you think you would be fine without us?", asked Tony, rubbing Elizabeth's back. "We were planning to spent the evening together.. and I kind of feel like having a quiet and calm time without many people?"

"Well.. I'm happy to hear that.. see you on the place then", she said, smiling softly. "So... what now? We are going home and meeting on the place... and having some two people make kids?"
She was of course only teasing. If she could go home and rest a bit she should be fine on the party.. still she wasn't sure what would happen now, the things mixing a little bit in her head. Waiting for the answer she sneezed covering her lips. Maybe she should see a doctor instead? She wasn't really sure anymore... of anything.

Alexander saw everything going on, feeling the love between Elizabeth and Tony, seeing Bobby being teased, taunted and turned on by his secretary Alyissa which had caused Bobby to try to hide it from everyone. Which Alexander allowed him to believe he had. Though nothing could be hidden from a supernatural being like Alexander who could hear the heartbeats of everyone in the room, hearing the sound of their blood moving through their veins. This was the life of the immortal 'Vampire Lord' who was actually a vampire.

Alexander smiled as he heard Bobby's comment about dragons being cute as well. "That is true the way her face turns pink and innocent looking, she looks more like Bambi than an attacking dragon" this was the first time that Alexander had complimented Samantha in the way he had, especially with people around. Sure he'd not be able to date her (Or so he thought) but he wanted Samantha to know just how truly amazing and beautiful she really was. Upon hearing Tony speak for the first time his attention turned to the man standing with his arm around Elizabeth's waist. "I cannot speak for your band but what I can say is that as sad as it'll be not having you both at this party I understand completely that you are a new couple and you need your time alone to do whatever you please." However, after hearing Samantha Alexander smiled as he teased her "Is the Dragon jealous that someone is not taking her home to do the Horizontal Tango" Alexander had never teased Samantha in this way but after the year they'd had he felt that it was right.

Elizabeth blushed slightly as she heard Samantha joking about how Tony and herself were going to go home to make kids. She was about to make a joke when she heard Alexander teasing Samantha about being jealous of now having a... In his own words 'Horizontal Tango' partner which caused her to giggle. "Oooh, girl our Vampire lord just got you good."

"Got him good about what" Lotradiam's voice came from behind everyone she had just gotten out of school and her nanny had brought her to her father's company to see him after work but when she saw that Kill Alice was there she ran and jumped at Samantha latching onto her like a spider monkey. "Hey, bestest friend," she said hugging her tightly and refusing to let go. Until she felt her father's hand on her back moving her.

Alexander stood up seeing his daughter and picked her up putting her on the ground before kneeling in front of Samantha he knew he couldn't get sick since Vampires were immune to all mortal diseases "You should go see a doctor you're not looking the best" he whispered to her as he took her hand in his own. "If you'd like I'd be more than happy to accompany you."

Samantha couldn't believe what was being said about her, actually blushing some more. She was able to mutter only a weak 'screw you' before she was surprised again and blushed even more. She wasn't used to it... and she felt quite vulnerable at the moment. They got her good, Sammy needed to admit that much. And then before she could think about any talking back she was jumped at, chuckling and hugging Dottie. She was such a sweet thing.. but who knew what she caught, the girl shouldn't be so close to her. Also it was a miracle they both didn't fell down with how she was feeling. It surprised her when Alexander helped to get his daughter away and she nodded. Yes, she needed to go see a doctor.. she wasn't feeling too well.. and if she wasn't mistaken her fever got worse. Glancing at Alexander she nodded again. It... would be nice if someone could take her there.. she wasn't sure if she would be able to get there by herself.. and the guys would be fussing too much.. and Tony had his plans with Elizabeth, she didn't want to destroy them.
"If you could..", she muttered so only he would hear her, Alexander's hand seeming cold compared to hers.

"Thank you for understanding", said Tony, smiling and kissing Elizabeth's forehead once again, chuckling softly at all the fun that Samantha caused. "The party is a good idea but... not today. Nothing stands between me and my woman~"
Of course the last thing was a joke. As adult people they knew that there were many situations it couldn't be helped.. Still one could joke around just fine.

"Ahahahaha! Bambi! I love it", laughed Bobby, doubling over, making Samantha roll her eyes and kick him lightly.

"How was school?", asked Samantha, not wanting anyone to notice anything and instead focusing on Dottie.. besides she was really curious, loving small stories she was being told now and then, having an insight into her bestest friend's life.

"I would be more than happy to take you to the doctors," Alexander said honestly as he placed his hand on her cheek feeling how warm she was "Immediately as well we don't need you croaking over because of an illness," he said honestly as he heard Tony "I'm old but I remember what it's like being a young man in love so go have fun kids... All of you Tony and Elizabeth enjoy your time together as a couple... Bobby, you go have fun doing.. Well whatever you do to have fun" Alexander said honestly before taking Samantha's hand. "Let us go I've got my car outside," he said helping her up to her feet before helping her out to his car.

Lotradiam skipped alongside everyone "School is really good, especially now that you helped me talk daddy into letting me go to public school instead of being tutored by people like before" over Summer break Lotradiam had enlisted the help of Samantha to help get her into public school and between the dynamic duo they were able to get Alexander to agree to let her go to school. "I also got an A on the English test that you helped me study for."

Alexander smiled as he helped Samantha into his truck before also helping Lotradiam in to sit between Samantha and himself. "How long have you been sick Samantha and why haven't you been to the doctor yet," Alexander asked in a caring almost scolding way. It sounded almost identical to when he was scolding Lotradiam. Because Alexander truly cared for Samantha, loved her even though there was no possibility of them getting together because of him being a vampire and her being a mortal. The temptation of feeding off of her would be too high if she were around all the time.

~~Thirty minutes later~~

Alexander pulled up to a beautiful old building it had been built in the early eighteen hundreds but had been kept in immaculate condition and currently, it belonged to Doctor Christopher Manneuse who was the best doctor in the state and also a personal friend of Alexander's. "Let's get you inside, Dr. Manneuse will take care of you," he said grabbing Lotradiam and helping her to the ground before also helping Samantha down from the large truck. "Let's get you inside."

Samantha was happy that Alexander knew how to be discreet and said it really softly so no one heard in the end.. maybe beside Lotradiam. If not for her face being already a little red she would probably blush with her cheek being touched like that. Yes.. they needed to talk, her and that damned Vampire Lord. This situation couldn't go on. Nodding her head she waved her hand at her friends and walked out with Dot walking next to her.

"Heh, I see you're taking your vampire role well.. But thanks for understanding. See you", he said, a bit surprised after he saw how the man touched Sam's cheek and noticing they were obviously going somewhere together but decided to leave it as it was.

"I have a... stuff going but thanks. I already know I'm gonna love it~", he hummed, grinning.

Hearing Lotradiam she smiled happily. Now that were good news, she knew that someone like her would be just fine at school and would make some friends in no time. Of course she did her some tips.. just in case she would need them.
"Wow, that's awesome. I knew you had a good brain between those pretty two ears of yours", she joked around, poking the soft cheek, not wanting to make any more contact since she didn't want her little friend to get sick.

Getting inside the car and thanking Alex she felt a strange relief washing over her when sitting down. Being sick sucks balls.. Pouting a bit when she was scolded Sammy sighed.. knowing that the man was right. It was kind of stupid to put the visit off for so long.
"Well.. I was kinda hoping it would pass.. And... I guess... well, some time", she answered, shrugging and scratching her cheek, knowing how it sounded and felt a bit awkward... only to end up sneezing powerfully.

On the way to the doctor Samantha dozed off.. not even sure when exactly. When she was helped out and saw the house her eyes widened a little bit. She was totally not used to things like that.. but after thinking for few moments she figured out that since they did get kind of famous going to the normal one wasn't an option anymore. Or something along those lines. She took a step forward and actually needed to lean on Alexander for support, feeling weak, her legs trembling slightly. Blushing she got a hold of herself and was able to force her own body to listen to her. Walking inside the building she felt like kicking herself for neglecting it all for so long.

"So... why here?", she asked curiously, trying to bring the focus to something else after her 'dramatic moment'.

"You're getting embarrassed" Alexander whispered so where only Samantha could hear him. There was something that had switched in Alexander after the mutual kiss the two had shared a year earlier. Every time he saw her he felt his heart beating rhythmically like a set of drums which was unusual whose heart normally beat slower than that of humans since it didn't need to push blood through the veins of the undead creature. "It's actually kind of cute to see the great and might dragon slain by the feelings of a mortal," he said teasingly before standing up, helping her up to her feet like a gentleman should.

"Shit I forgot Tony's going one way and Samantha's going with me," Alexander said honestly "So how about you ask Alyissa if she'll take you where you want to go. Tell her I will pay for her gas" he said knowing that this would open up a way for Bobby and Alyissa to have a fun time without raising any eyebrows. Alexander also wanted both to get together because... Well, he believed Alyissa was the girl who would change Bobby's very strong opinion on committed relationships.

Lotradiam walked beside her father and Samantha. "Well you know I got my mommy's beauty and my daddy's way with people... And a beautiful friend named Sammy whose helped me a lot," she said cutely as they all went and got into the car. It took forever to her but finally, they pulled up to the doctors. "Oh we're gonna go see Gerry," she said excitedly knowing Dr. Manneuse personally."

"Doctor Gerivaldo Manneuse is the best doctor in the state as well as a personal friend of mine. If anyone will be able to diagnose the problem while also helping you get better it will be him" Alexander said holding her by the waist so where he could help her walk since she seemed weakened by her illness. "That is why we're here after all is to get you better for your friends, your upcoming show and so Dot can have her friend around more often."

The teasing she received made her grumble a little but she was feeling way too lightheaded to do anything more about it. Knowing that Bobby would be just fine when he didn't say anything and waved his hand. It he would have a puppy tail it would be wagging tornado at that moment. Lotradiam's remark made her chuckle. When outside the car she sighed but got inside.
"Such a fancy place.. I'll bet he is really expensive.. there is no need to waste money... I'm gonna pay...", she muttered, trying to focus but failing slightly although it was clear she felt out of her element in this place, her grumpy nervousness kind of cute. "Taking me to such a place..."

Doctor Gerivaldo Manneuse seemed to be a nice older man. He asked her in and did all the things the doctors did. It seemed she was just down with a flu. Although she wanted to protest she was given a shot to bring a fever down a little bit, it being way too high for her own good. She kind of fell asleep after that and taken by Alexander to his mansion. If she would know she of course would fight nails and teeth to be left alone in her apartment... but she wasn't so there were no protests. There were some meds she needed to be given and the vampire was told to make her take a week free, her body needing some time to fight off the sickness.

What woke Samantha up was her own sneeze. Blinking she sat up, for few moments not sure what was happening and that being painfully clear.

"So big boy you ready for a treat yet," Alyissa asked walking in, the two were now alone since Alexander had left with Sammy, while Tony had left with Elizabeth leaving only Bobby and herself inside the offices of Lockhart Managment. Slowly she walked over sitting on his lap "But I warn you now I'm no one time fuck... Because once you get a piece of this body I expect it to be treated like a temple and worshipped properly. Think you can handle that" she had heard the stories of how Bobby was usually a basic man whore. Fucking any woman he could but Alyissa had crushed on him since their first meeting and she didn't want to be apart of any club. She wanted to be the woman who finally showed Bobby how great monogamy was.

Alexander smiled as he looked at Samantha laughing as she continued to argue with him even though she was sick. "We'll see who does what dragon you just worry about getting better" soon they were inside and Dr. Manneuse's office with him taking care of her.. Gave her a shot and then told him what he needed to do to get her healthy. After thanking his dear friend Alexander carried Samantha who was asleep back to his vehicle and drove them all to his home before putting her in one of his best rooms. Before allowing her to sleep.

Lotradiam sat in Samantha's room watching her sleep she had been given strict orders not to allow Samantha to do anything. Hours she sat there watching the woman sleep before Samantha sneezed and woke herself up. "Hello, Sammy...It's good to see you're finally awake" she said excitedly "Daddy is downstairs making dinner, he said it's almost time for your medicine... He also said I am to watch you and make sure you do nothing at all for an entire week. Since I'm off school for a couple of weeks because of break I was given the job of being your little nursie."

After looking around her eyes rested on Lotradiam, rubbing her eye and realising that her make-up was removed.. though it was only a little bit of eyeliner and shades.. She was about to speak only to sneeze powerfully once again. Thanking the girl for a tissue she blew her nose and sighed.
"For starters.. it is not a good idea for you to be with a sick person in one room.. what if..", she paused to sneeze again and continued. ".. what if you're gonna get sick too? And why... in your house? You could drop me off at mine apartment.. And how am I supposed to do nothing.. I'm not gonna sit here and.."

The last part was said with her about to get out from the bed... only to realise few things. First of all she was wearing only a t-shirt and her underwear and all the other clothes were gone. Even her shoes. The other thing she realised was that she was damn weak and her legs felt really strange.. making her unsure if she would be able to walk freely. Okay.. just for now.. That thinking she laid back in the obviously very expensive bed.

"Fine... for now... So... are you gonna read my books to nurse me back to health?", she asked, smiling at Dottie tiredly. "Also who took my clothes off? And removed the make-up?"

"Daddy said I already had all my shots and also he said that I'll be okay as long as I don't get too close to you," she said smiling at Samantha happily as she answered her. The young girl played doctor as all children did but she never would've guessed that she would actually be able to help nurse someone back to health. This is one of the reasons why Alexander had allowed his daughter to do it. Was so that she could hang out with her favorite person and feel like she was doing something good even the medicines would be doing most of the work.

"Also daddy said you needed to stay here, he said that having you here would help all of us in ways that none of us could understand, he also hated the thought of you being all alone in your time of need" Lotradiam explained to Samantha cutely "So being your friend daddy said it would be nice to have friends surrounding you to help you with healing" as she stood up Lotradiam stood up ready to push her down if she needed to but Samantha went right back down so she sat down as well on the chair in the corner of the room. "I will read you whatever you want me to read you I'm a great reader....And daddy did, he carried you in his arms like a princess all the way up, helped wipe off your make up carefully and then he changed your clothes giving you one of his favorite shirts to cover up with as he washed th rest of your clothes. Why is something wrong?

Hearing the answer to her question she took a closer look at the shirt and realised it really wasn't hers. Blushing up to her ears she sighed. Whatever... her clothes were kind of sweaty.. Coughing she tried to get a hold of herself, shaking her head and hoping Dot wouldn't notice her reaction. 'Carried you in his arms like a princess' echoed in her ears as she felt very strange... actually.... kind of happy?! What the fuck... Get a hold of yourself... You're stupid... for loving him you're a biggest moron of this world.. What's there to be happy about? So old and so stupid stilll... Aghhh! Hiding her face in the pillow she was acting as if she was coughing so her reaction wouldn't be noticed.

"Then is there something you would like to read to me? I like fantasy so if there's something tell me", she said, smiling after few longer moments, at last able to get over her embarrassment and disappointment with herself. "Also I'm sure my best friend would be the best nurse ever."

"Alright let me go to my room to get you a book I swear I'll be right back," Lotradiam said getting up and running to her room quickly as she began looking through her books to find the best book to read to Samantha.

Alexander had finished cooking dinner and was letting it cool as he decided to go up and check on Samantha. Making his way up the stairs as Lotradiam ran as fast as she could towards his room. Which had Alexander curious but he shook his head before walking into the room that Samantha was in finding her awake. "Ah, it's good to see you awake you fell asleep on the way home," he said smiling as he sat on the edge of the bed as his hand reached up to rest on her forehead to see if she was running a fever which seemed like she wasn't "At least you're not running a fever that's good." Slowly he turned away as he looked at his hands. "So how are you feeling now any better than before," he asked curiously as his daughter reentered the room.

"AHA" Lotradiam said jumping into the room with a book "I FOUND IT" she said dancing around before seeing her father on the bed with Sammy "Okay I'll be back so you grown-ups can kiss in private since you're in love with each other because I heard it" Lotradiam had overheard Sammy talking to her self one time earlier in the year about how much she had liked Alexander and she had heard Alexander telling Uncle Mikey how he felt for Sammy. As she said this she skipped out of the room.

Samantha chuckled when she saw how excited was the girl. It was so damn cute... As they knew each other longer and better she couldn't help but to like the girl more and more. She was very smart and cheeky, wasn't one to intimidate easily but at the same time she had that soft side where you were able to get to after some time. It was incredible how much closer they became.. and besides Samantha always liked children, open mind and ears for their world.. and they could feel it.

Deep in her thoughts she flinched when she heard Alexander, her eyes focusing on his face only to blush when he touched her forehead like that. It... felt nice to have him touching her. When seeing the other acting like that she didn't know what to think and was about to ask few questions but Dottie made her almost jump out of her skin, running in the room like that.... only to leave the two adults blushing.

The silence was rather long between them... and Samantha was the one that decided to put a stop to their one year chase.
"Alexander... I... love you"
, she admitted quietly and added with a sigh. "Though bite me if I know how the hell Lotradiam knows.. We... I was thinking lately of facing you with my feeling and doing something about it.. There are two options.. obviously... For us to forget... try finding someone else... or act on the feelings... and I want for you to speak your mind. I had enough of that stupid play... You like me or not?"

That asked aloud at last she fell silent, her heart beating way too fast in her chest, her throat tightening as the stress level was raising with every second that passed.

Alexander was surprised to hear Lotradiam saying she knew that the two loved each other. He had no clue how his daughter would know these things but she truly seemed to be correct because not long after her departure Samantha let her feelings out telling him that she loved him breaking the wall that had stood between them for an entire year now. One that Alexander feared because of what he was. Of her reaction to finding out who and what the man, she claimed to love truly was...A monster.

Alexander took a deep breath listening to her, he fell silent as he said nothing for several moments using the silence to try and gather his thoughts of what he should say, on what he should do. Tell her that he loved her and break her dreams of never being able to be fully with a monster, or tell him that he did not love her and break her heart. Either way, Alexander would be the loser. "I have only ever loved three people in my entire life. Alison, Lotradiam" he said taking a dramatic pause but not on purpose "And you Samantha. My feelings for you are strong so strong that it killed me being away from you for an entire year with very little communication between us. Not being able to see your beautiful smile or hear your angelic voice but there in itself lies a problem. You and I could never be with each other not because I do not wish it to be but because of what I truly am" Alexander looked at Samantha honestly "What I am going to tell you is going to sound absolutely ridiculous but it is completely true. My name is, in fact, Alexander Lockhart I was born in the year Nineteen-hundred and the story I told you of my mother, father and grandfather were true. As was the man who raised me but here are the facts that I left out. I was a troubled kid always feeling alone in the world because I was unwanted by my own family. However, this story goes a little bit after the death of the man Sylvester who raised me as his child I took my money and bought an acoustic guitar where I began playing small shows. I was young and dumb when I met the woman Beatrice who became my manager and my girlfriend though she was truly a vampire who only wanted to feed off of me" Alexander said looking at Samantha knowing he'd probably have to actually show her that he was a vampire because he knew how ridiculous his story sounded. "I am a vampire Samantha a real life vampire and only a select few know this."

The silence... there was a lot of it after her sudden confession but it was something to expect. She was waiting... and then at last it was broken. So... he loved her too. But then... there needed to be reason for him staying away from her for a year. Angelic voice.. Did she have one like that? She wasn't sure though she did like her own voice, making sure to train it well. Samantha was waiting after she was told the other was a vampire, waiting for Alexander to burst out with laughter.. or to tell her he was joking. But the man was serious... at least it looked like that. He seemed also quite sane.. after all they did know each other for a little bit. Frowning she tried to think things through, decide what to do.
"Okay then... show me you are a vampire... Tell me how it works.. You feeding and all too", she demanded, deciding to check things out before saying anything more, pinching herself under the sheets few times and very hard just so to make sure it wasn't some damn dream caused by a fever.
There would be a bruise but she decided it was okay.. she would be sure she didn't dream it up afterwards.

"I have befriended people in the medical realm... They send me blood so that I do not have to feed off humans.. I've tried my best to become the best man I can become for a multitude of reasons but none more important than my daughter... My perfect little mortal daughter" Alexander said looking at Samantha honestly before hearing her ask for proof. "As you wish" with this said he turned to her and his face began changing more animalistic, his fanged teeth began growing long. Even his eyes went from round to more cat-like and began glowing. As he spoke even his voice changed it was deep and rough unlike his normally soft voice "So do you believe me now Samantha that all the things I told you were real. I am no normal man and thus cannot have a normal life. No matter how much I love you... I doubt you could live with a monster like me."

Alexander hated the show her afraid of what her true reactions would be when she saw him for what he truly was. All of the time they had spent together. Alexander feared that the friendship they shared would be over in an instant and once again he would have to fake his death and go on living under a new name only this time he had a daughter to worry about as well.

Back
Top Bottom