Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's more to life than money. (BBVD&Zajawa)

Samantha didn't comment on what Alexander said about the song belonging to her and she wasn't really that sure about her having a talent or not. She liked playing, loved it really, and was quite good at it. That were the facts she was keeping to and she sure hoped that their skills and love put together would take Kill Alice for a ride. When she waited for Alexander's or Michael's reactions something happened that made her eyes go as wide as they possibly could, Bobby or Tony not leaving her far behind. Because.. how much more ridiculously impossible that day could get?! There was no need to tell them who the woman was, they would recognise her everywhere. When the attention didn't focus on the new song Samantha relaxed, taking off the capo and placing it back where she found it she walked to Tarja and outstretched her hand to her.
"It is a honour to get to know you", she said, smiling warmly. "Sorry for the song... wouldn't play it if I knew you were listening to us. It's not ready yet.."

Bobby came to say hello as well while Tony.. Tony was way too focused on another woman to think about moving from a place where he was standing. Grinning widely he cleared his throat.
"There is nothing that can be better that playing music and being complimented by an outstanding beauty like you", he said, pushing some of the red strands behind Elizabeth's ear. "You made this day even better than it was.. and that wasn't an easy thing to do."

"Hi, I'm Bobby Black", he said, smiling at the star, his eyes glistening as he grinned, being as charming as always, having that boyish mood that made many girls swoon whenever he decided to smile. "It really is a honour to meet you, just like Sam said. Our third bandmate is as excited but as you can see he is rather infatuated with your cousin."

"And it is my honor to meet you as well. Anyone who can play such beautiful music as you all just did... You're the one deserving of the praise" Tarja said with her thick Finnish accent "As for the song you have nothing to worry about, while you might not think of it as ready I thought it was an absolutely amazing song, very well written and played, the lyrics were masterfully done and the emotions you sang it with they are worked together in perfect harmony" she said smiling at them.

Elizabeth smiled as she felt Tony's hand on her face she tried following it as he wiped loose hair behind her ear but was unable to do so, the smile plastered on her face was one from ear to ear as well as being a genuine smile "Well I'm glad that I could make your day better" she said leaning in to kiss Tony's cheek happily as she took his hand in her's happily.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Bobby" Tarja said pleasantly as she said "I'm just glad to see that Elizabeth is trusting men again" she said not knowing that Elizabeth hadn't told anyone of her past "For years she couldn't even be around men without having a panic attack yet here she is actually kissing a man's cheek" he said seeing her kissing Tony's cheek. "She is a beautiful young woman and she deserves the happiness I have found with my own husband and I believe she might've found the right young man to help her with her personal demons" Tarja said clapping her hands slightly together "So anyway I witnessed your concert on the television very impressive very impressive."

Alexander smiled as he looked at everyone interacting before making his way over to hug Tarja "It's very wonderful to see you again Tarja thank you for the pleasant surprise" he said smiling as he looked over at Samantha before turning his attention back over to Tarja. "So what do you think of the new band I'm managing?"

"They're the best you've managed yet and without a doubt, I will be watching their climb up the latter of success," she said smiling.

"Well, there is another favor I would like to ask you. I would like to get them into the recording studio. I've talked with Sammy about possibly bringing in some big name musicians to help out on their album to get them into the publics eyes faster. I was wondering if you'd like to be one of those musicians."

"Absolutely I'm in," Tarja said smiling at Alexander happily "I would be honored to play alongside any band as talented as this one is."

Samantha blinked and blushed slightly when being given such a compliment from someone as talented as Tarja. Was the song really ready? She started to have her doubts and that was a first time for her. She would need to try and record it at home, maybe then, listening to it over and over again, she could find why she didn't feel like it was ready. Smiling at Tarja she was already somewhere else with her thoughts, gladly moving away when Bobby approached the famous singer. Moving her fingers she went back on the stage, trying to go once again over the melody still playing in her head. Of course in the end it would be written so the drums and bass would be able to join in but still, there was something she couldn't really pinpoint and that was making her crazy lately.

Tony grinned as well, not even realising he was doing that at the first place. Them holding hands made him extra happy, at least looking around and moving to greet the famous singer as well, still holding onto the small hands in his bigger one... somehow it feeling very natural to hold it like that.

"Hmmm.. I think you shouldn't say something like that if she didn't tell us herself about her history", said Bobby right away, never being a one to keep his thoughts for himself, at least most of them. "And thanks. I still need to watch it, we probably would watch it all together while drinking some nice beer. This day.. Do you know how totally out of dream is seems? We were just playing in a club and then we met the vampire lord, went to his mansion, met famous band's members, played life, drunk, played some more music and now again we met someone famous? I'm still pinching myself to check if I'm not dreaming and I'm sure my friends are doing the exact same thing since they are a bit more logical than I am.."

"Wait.. you... didn't say anything about playing with anyone else than you yourself..", said Tony in his calm way, frowning slightly.

"Hey, you sound like you don't want to", protested Bobby.

"Of course I do.. it would be incredible.. but wouldn't we look like.. amateurs with someone of Tarja's calibre?"

Alexander smiled as he said "See I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thought that was one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. Michael whats your opinion on it" he asked wanting the song as well.

"Well personally I loved the song, it was so well written, the guitar was amazing and the words only enhanced it. But I know better than to stand in the way of a perfectionist musician after dealing with you Alexander" Michael said honestly.

Elizabeth smiled as she looked at Tony "I must say today has seemed like a dream" she said softly to him "Meeting all of you at first was amazing but I find myself falling for you more and more as time passes Tony. Now while that might seem quick I want you to know that I am not the one to fall in love, not after my own dark past. I've feared men since I was raped" she said this so only Tony could hear her wanting only him to know "From that point I've had a hard problem being close to men but you Tony, you've shown me that there truly are still some great men left in this world and I stand here before you, falling madly in love with you like I never knew was possible" reaching out with one of her hands she caressed his face before leaning in, this time however she kissed him full on the lips, wanting him to feel what she was feeling through the emotions of her very passionate kiss.

"Just making an observation young man" Tarja said reaching out to pat Bobby's face with a playful slap, not to hurt him but to tease him "Though I must admit I never realized before just how much Alexander truly does look like a vampire lord" she said giggling as she said "So I agree completely with you on that."

"Shit not you too Tarja," Alexander said playfully "How awkward is it that the Goth Queen, The Vampiric lady of rock thinks of me as a Vampire Lord as well" he teased before turning around "It seems things are getting even more intimate as time passes by us" he said watching as Tony and Elizabeth kissed. "It makes me wish I could find what they both have found and it saddens me to have never known that kind of pure love."

With this said Lotradiam stood up on the chair placing her arms around Alexander's neck she kissed his cheek "I love you daddy, more than the whole wide world" she said cutely as she hugged him.

"I love you as well princess to the moon and back," he said lifting Lotradiam up in his arms holding her lovingly.

"No I don't think so," Tarja said smiling as she heard Tony's comments about looking like amateur's next to herself. Smiling as she said "No I do not think you would look like amateurs playing with me. You are anything but amateurs your music is beautiful and with or without me helping you your music would continue to be beautiful" she said before continuing to speak "I just want to see you all where you all belong. You're such a talented band, one deserving of all the respect in the world and I would just like to be someone who helps you accomplish that goal. Alexander and I singing with you would only help you get into the publics eye faster everything from then on there would be your hardwork and determination and seeing how much you love your music there's no doubt in my mind that one day people will look at each and every one of you just as they look at Alexander or myself. Someday in the future a group of kids will be talking and saying man I hope I can grow up to be as cool as Kill Alice."

What brought her back from her trance was Alexander and Michael complimenting the song as well. Damn.. it made her angry at herself that she still saw something wasn't quite right. Still.. it was their music.. and her song so she needed to think it through. Leaving it as it was, not commenting on what was said in any way she focused on then and there. Then her eyes widened when she saw Tony and Elizabeth kissing like that, soon chuckling and whistling, wanting to tease the two that way. She couldn't hear what the woman said but she wasn't too curious about that, whatever it was it was between the two and should stay that way.

Tony didn't know what to say. He would gladly beat a crap out of anyone that would do that to a woman. No, to anyone. Rape was one of those things that made him cringe and his hands clench into fists. Still before he was able to figure out what to answer their lips met in the kiss and he simply gave it back, letting it be slow but deep and full of feelings, knowing all too well he wasn't a master of speaking/talking. The taste of the alcohol they drunk mixed together, the softness of Elizabeth's lips waking up a desire deep inside him.
"I think it would be better to talk about it once we are sober and alone", he said, knowing all too well that everything could change once the beauty wouldn't be so.. affected by the alcohol they drunk but he kissed her forehead tenderly, wanting to show her he did appreciate... everything.

"I don't think that love is pure.. especially of two adults", said Samantha, smirking but shrugging. "Still it is a best thing, to love someone and be loved back. At least I think so."
Then she blinked and chuckled when Alex was hugged by his daughter. Yes, this kind of love was pure, there was no doubt about it in her mind. Sighing softly she stretched and then remembered about her beer, grabbing the bottle and taking few gulps and then hearing Tony and Tarja's talk, choking slightly. Singing with... Tarja? Oh god damn it... This day... I'm feeling like I'm flying already.. and now this..

Of course they all were happy to hear someone deservedly famous complimenting their music like that. The part about kids talking like that made them all chuckle nervously, especially since when they were kids they joked about that a lot. Looking at each other thay started to laugh.
"We are really sorry for that.. though you pointed dead on on our private joke so that's why we laughed", explained Bobby right away.
"Yes, sorry for that.. it probably seemed kind of rude", followed him Samantha after realising how it could look like from the side. "And thank you for the compliments. It is nice to hear them from someone so experienced as all of you here.."

Elizabeth smiled as the two finally pulled away from each other she heard the whistling coming from Samantha and blushed a deep pink as her eyes never left Tony's eyes. Her hand went to rest on his shoulder "I agree my dear, later on when both of us are sober and alone we shall tell each other everything about our lives, the good and the terrible" she whispered to him as she placed her forehead against his before turning around to look at Samantha who she immediately flipped off in a teasing manner.

"I think that you and I helping out this amazing band get themselves known to the public is a great idea. We're going to have a hand in molding the next generation of legends Tarja" Alexander said smiling "And I have no doubt that in ten, fifteen years when people are naming off the greatest bands they've ever heard, Kill Alice will be at the top of that list. Along with Led Zepplin, Kiss, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Blackpool Brawlers, Nightwish and even you Tarja by yourself. All they need is a careful hand helping them get into the spotlight from there on I know they'll take the light and run with it until it's a fiery inferno" Alexander explained as he kissed his daughter's forehead happily "You never have to worry about daddy not loving because I'll love you forever and always my beautiful princess" he said happily.

"Don't worry I like that name for him I believe I'm going to start calling him from that on myself" Tarja said teasingly to Bobby happily "But don't worry Bobby or Tony neither of you is in trouble with the Vampire Lord around you see Vampire Lords Seduce those of the opposite sex, the most beautiful of the opposite sex. So with me being married and my cousin in love with Tony... That leaves you" Tarja said teasingly as she looked directly into Samantha's eyes. "Beautiful, single, talented and in his Vampiric Castle you might be in trouble," she said with a wink.

"Well look at that you've got the queen of the night playing matchmaker now," Michael said teasingly speaking for the first time in quite some time. "Be careful Samantha she's a master of words and tricks."

Sammy blinked and laughed a bit when she was flipped off, totally not expecting that from someone like Elizabeth. Grinning she sent her a playful kiss.

Tony simply nodded although when he was saying they should wait until they would sober up he had something else in mind. Anyway what Elizabeth said was fine as well.. if she still would be so willing then. He kissed her once again, taking in her sweet smell.

"Hey! What's that talking about sobering up? We wanted to see you naked butts", protested Samantha, not to mention the bet they had going with Alexander. "No sobering up until one of you calls quits... or roll under some table."

The talk about such famous bands with mentioning Kill Alice as well dumbfounded all three of them. Even Bobby didn't comment on that, leaving those fantasies to the two, unable to see much in the future. They would try their best.. and will see where that would take them, those were at least the band members thoughts at the moment, at that one point being the same. Still it seemed that their reaction came unnoticed, the one about their private joke, or was connected to something else. Still there was no need to get back to that, especially since some more intriguing subject was on the focus now.

Samantha blinked few times repeatedly when she heard the talk about seducing she then blushed slightly, waving her hands and shaking her head.
"Wait, wait, wait. You're all joking, right? He is my manager, much older than me. I'm sure he would find someone more experienced than me for his victim also I'm not that tasty..", she protested right away and added. "Besides I'm sure he thinks as I do, that one doesn't mix work with.. other stuff. So see..? My neck is safe.."

Elizabeth laughed as Sammy blew her a kiss "Yeah, yeah" she said teasingly before turning back to Tony happily "Don't worry I promise I'll take it easy on you tonight" she said teasingly "Especially after I beat you in a drinking contest" she whispered the last part in a teasing manner before hearing Samantha talking about how they shouldn't sober up "You're oddly interested in the challenge I gave Tony earlier are there secondary reasons for that?"

Michael laughed as he heard Samantha talking about how she was safe, obviously, this woman didn't know Alexander too well, he could tell that Alexander had a thing for the young woman but he kept this to himself. "Sure, Alexander doesn't ever mix personal with business," he said nodding his head in a very sarcastic way.

Alexander turned his attention to Michael and gave him a stare which could only be described as a death stare, it was one of those 'I will cut you' looks. Slowly though he looked at Samantha "You're right business and personal lives should be kept apart. Feelings can lead to great things however, they can also work in the opposite way by causing turmoil" Alexander said smiling.

"Or you could just kiss her already," Lotradiam said casually just like every child she was not afraid to be brutally forward and say what was on her mind. As she said this though she could tell that people were looking at her and so she looked around the room "Wanna fight about it" she said teasingly as she held up her fists like something out of an old movie.

"Alright Karate Kid enough," Alexander said teasingly his daughter definitely had a way of saying what was on her mind, just like Alexander but since she was so adorable instead of coming off scary it came off cute which brought a sense of comedy to the room and also calmed everyone down.

Tarja smiled as she said "I agree with Alexander though, there is a lot of hard work that will be put into your future to become as great as those legendary names Alexander just spoke of. Just as each and every one of those musicians put a lot of hard work in. Though I can tell you're a lot like me Samantha" she said placing her hand on Samantha's shoulder. "A very beautiful, hardworking woman who sees everything as incomplete or unattainable when it comes to getting that perfect song or that perfect sound, just as Alexander was with Blackpool Brawlers and the only advice I can give you is feedback from those you trust is always a good thing to have. Bobby and Tony are very musically inclined just as you are. And now you also have procured the managerial skills of Alexander who is in his own right an amazing lyricist so they're all there to help you whenever you need it."

Tony snorted at what he heard and shook his head. It was kind of cute, the way Elizabeth joked with him.. especially since she was the one needed some friendly arm to lean to get here and not him. Nodding his head the tall make leaned down to kiss the red hair, being his quiet self.

Hearing the sarcasm on Michael's tone for voice she was about to ask him about it but saw the gaze he was given by Alex and chuckled. What said the famous bassist made her nod only to blink and blush slightly when Lotradiam said that. Still the child asking everyone if they wanted to fight about is made her laugh really hard, she loved how spunky that child was. Not only that, she was also very talented, probably following the steps of her father in the future. What Tarja said made her smile but she nodded her head, understanding from where she was coming from with the feedback thing and promising herself to think about it when she would be working on the song.
"I don't know about the very beautiful part in my case but I surely work hard... always did", she said, smiling and shrugging and then looking on Lotradiam while smirking. "Though I guess an angel lady can't be ugly, huh?"

Bobby left alone walked back to the drums and played a dramatical ending after Tarja's words, grinning when everybody looked at him and showing his thumbs up. Then he raised his eyebrows and wiggled them.
"So are we playing or are all of those old people gathered around the orc princess here only to talk like some old aunts and uncles?", he asked, obviously fooling around.

Elizabeth smiled as she felt Tony lean down and kiss her hair. "Thank you for making me feel safer than I've felt in years, Tony. It's amazing that I finally know that not all men are evil and that there are still good men out there" she said happily "But I agree with Bobby you're here to play music and I'd love to hear more music from you all" she said before going to sit down in the chairs.

Tarja smiled as she said "You are a very beautiful young woman, and I can tell that one day you will have everything that you've ever wanted. Sometimes, however, it takes quite a long time to reach those goals though so please do not let that get you down and continue working on your goals" she said wisely wanting to give the young woman advice from a woman who had shared a similar life.

"Sure can't angel ladies like you are bea-u-ti-ful" she said smiling as she gave a thumbs up to Samantha with a smile. "Alright daddy I know you're old but you really need to go play some more music I want to hear you play" she said cutely.

Alexander smiled as he looked at Lotradiam happily "I'm going to beat you up for the old comment" he said teasingly before winking at her. Slowly he put her down on a chair and smiled at Samantha "Alright Bobby keep your panties on we're making our way back" he said teasingly "So are you ready to rock Sammy?"

"I'm definitely ready," Michael said smiling as he looked around the room to everyone in the room.

Tony thought that it was quite quick for Elizabeth to assume something like that and to open so quickly to him but at the same time he knew that she could trust him. Nodding his head he grinned at her and wanted to slap her ass but thought that maybe that kind of gesture would be better left for later on when he would know her better and know what ticked her off and what not. Focusing back on the music he played few accords of their guest's band, called Dark Motion, one of his personal favourites since the bass line was leading the song forward.

Samantha nodded her head, smiling softly. Although she knew she couldn't be sure that she would have what she wants but at the same time she knew what Tarja said. As Alexander noticed earlier on she really was much wiser than a girl at her age should be, obviously the death of her parents affecting her live a lot.. as well as her growth.
"Thank you", she said only to the famous singer, appreciating her good will behind her words, Lotradiams comment about Alexander being old making her snort and soon laugh. "S-sorry.. couldn't help it. I guess this angel lacks some white feathers~"

"Oh! Tony, you rock! I was just thinking about this song", hummed Bobby only to snort and smirk. "Mhm... I don't know if can keep my panties ooooon.. but I will give it my best! Still need to autophotograph them before giving them back~"
That said he joined Tony, actually remembering most of the songs of Blackpool Brawlers. Humming softly he glanced at Samantha.

Sammy tilted her head to the side, needing few moments to remember the lyrics but it didn't take long and she joined in, adding some guitar variations from herself, playing with the song a little bit and hoping no one would mind that.

Alexander looked at Samantha with his eyebrows raised "Be careful angel or wings might start being plucked" he said teasingly as he heard Tony playing the beginning of Dark Motion which was one of the most difficult basslines in any Blackpool Brawlers songs. This was the song that Alexander had written where he had taken some inspiration from one of his favorite bassists Cliff Burton of Metallica who had played his bass like a guitar. As the song was started Alexander smiled to himself. It had been years since he had even heard this song "Well Tony show us your mastery of the bass" he said smiling as he walked up on stage and began playing a softer bass rift to go along with the hard bassline Tony was playing, this was him taking a backseat and testing the abilities of this bassist who kept surprising him with how much better he got after every single song.

Michael walked up on stage and began playing the guitar for the song, listening to Samantha as she began adding some variation on the guitar to change the sound, something most bands would be angry about but Michael was similar he never played the song exactly the same twice having always found it better to change it so that the fans would have something to look forward to at each show. Especially since they would have fans that followed them state to state attending hundreds if not even thousands of their shows. He could tell that Samantha as beautiful as she was, was also not only a perfectionist but a true showman, a frontwoman not to be messed with. Her talent, love for the business, the music, the abilities she had. She truly was the perfect package in a rockstar. Sure, music was music and being talented was enough to help you stay on the radar and keep your fame, but for a talented musician, to be beautiful, talented and also have a knack for keeping everything as perfect as humanly possible that drew crowds in much more so he was sure that Kill Alice would do great things because of everything coming together in a neat package. "Good job," Michael said standing next to Samantha listening as she played her guitar and he stood beside her plucking the strings to his guitar "I love the liberties you've taken by making the song your own" he whispered to her wanting to know that he wasn't upset.

Alexander knew that the words of the first lyrics were coming up, it was the intro to him that was his favorite of this song because the bass was thumping taking the lead of the song but the first lyrics were spoken verse, Alexander dropped his voice, made it sound evil as he spoke them. Walking up to the microphone Alexander dropped his voice to make it sound evil and he said the first lyrics "In the darkness, we walk, following the moon to the path of blood that awaits us the creatures of the night, we shall not fear anything that comes upon us as we are the warriors of darkness, vampires in the pale moonlight, they call us Dark Motions" he said before stepping back the next lyrics were actually lyrics and he wanted Samantha to do this, he trusted her with the songs he had taken so much time to write which was saying something because didn't often like hearing other people doing his songs.

"Wow daddy sounds evil" Lotradiam whispered to Elizabeth and Tarja having never heard this song before, but she had to admit she loved the darkness to it, realizing now just how talented every member up on the stage was at playing their music, even as a small child she could see how easily these five musicians worked together, as if they had played together for years even though this was the first time they'd played together.

What Alexander said to her seemed strangely... sexy. Still she pushed such thoughts in the back of her mind since she wanted to focus on the music. There was a moment of tension in her when Michael stood beside her but she smiled happily as soon as she heard him, some colour covering her cheeks. After all it wasn't every day you were praised by a great musician.. and it wasn't a first praise of the day! Seriously.. she probably could feed off of what had happened today for next year or two.. and probably would never forget it. This day... had so much greatness in it that it was simply dazzling. Nodding her head to Michael she kind of started to follow his lead, making the notes of her guitar dance around the other's sounds, loving how free this song was.

Tony nodded his head when he heard Alexander but it was all of the reaction since he was way too focused on playing. He needed to give his all since the bass line was really challenging and he didn't want to make a mistake while playing with those big names... and being listened by another one. Still what he wanted the most was showing to his new love interest that he also wasn't that shabby of a musician.

All three were caught by a surprise when Alexander spoke. Not because they didn't know what he was capable of. All three of them knew what Razor and his bandmates were capable of.. just hearing this in person was so much more... overwhelming and bone chilling. Smiling like a bunch of idiots they were listening and playing along.

Samantha didn't have much problem with fitting in.. actually smoothly catching to Alexander, her own voice quite different when she was singing her own songs, less cheerful (or cheerfully creepy since some of the songs were a crazy variation of Alice in Wonderland mood, balancing on some cheerful insanity at the times) and deeper, as if showing a bit of suffering of the night creature.

In the darkness, we walk
Alone and full of thirst
In the darkness, we walk
But seek
So much more than you can ever imagine.

Dark Motions,
of the heart.
Dark Motions,
No one knows
About.
Dark Motions,
the blood if flawing.
Always calling... calling... calling...

After singing the chorus with Alexander, their voices mixing together in perfect sync, she left the second verse to him, deciding that way would be the best... but how damn much she was surprised when Tony joined them in, his deep voice matching the song so damn well.. and only adding to the atmosphere of it.

The black heart, born from blood to blood
For dark calling of the pulse in your veins
It pains me so, pains me so, pains me so
To not to take more, to not to take more
Of it.

Dark Motions,
of the heart.
Dark Motions,
No one knows
About.
Dark Motions,
the blood if flawing.
Always calling... calling... calling...

Now was the part for 'please, set me free' part, the part where the song from evil and hungry went into something more, a chilling call of someone desperately wanting to be set free, hurting all over and not sure if he wanted to be killed or wanted to find those soft lips to ease their pain. That part was left for Alexander to sing, Samantha having some tears in her eyes since this song always was one of few ones that made her a bit emotional. No matter how many times she listened to it.. or sang it.. it didn't change.

Alexander smiled as he watched Tony playing the bassline which showed truly how great of a musician Tony was the bassline to Dark Motion was nothing to blink an eye at, everyone who had heard it loved it because of how skilled a person had to be to play it which Tony was doing wonders at showing. He had underestimated the young man, something he would no longer do after hearing how well Tony was playing, walking up to the microphone Alexander began his dark intro using every painful and angry thought he could to make his voice sound as evil as it needed to be. Once this spoken intro was done it was time to sing and he stepped back allowing Samantha the honor of singing it something that she did flawlessly. Then she began singing and her voice changed, she brought the same amount of anger and pain to the song that the original had. With her taking lead on singing Alexander continued playing backup bass, before walking over to the stand of basses, he had one that he had rarely used a seven string bass painted all black, on the front was a painting of the band Blackpool Brawlers as different monsters, Michael was Frankenstein, Jeff DeMack the drummer was the Wolfman and Alexander who was in front was painted as a horrifying vampire feasting on the blood of a damsel in distress, upon further inspection the damsel was shown to be Allison, Lotradiam's mother. As he grabbed this bass he removed the bass he was using and plugged up the seven-string bass. As he finished tuning the bass to a very deep scary sound Alexander began showing his true skill as he began playing an impromptu bass solo, one that sounded eerie. It was one he had originally written for the song and was on the unheard version of the song that they had done with Allison herself.

Walking back up to the microphone Alexander belted out the next lines along with Samantha their voices melting together in a perfect harmony between the two, neither overpowering the other but instead complimenting each other. Alexander's favorite part was coming up the part where it went from just a scary song to one of utter fear the original version that had never been heard was the most terrifying and he was going to do this part for Samantha and the band so they could truly hear how amazing the original had been. Looking at Michael he made a symbol with his hand which only caused Michael to nod. Alexander got close to the microphone and began making himself sound truly terrified, heart-clutching terrifying as he begged for his life.

Michael walked up to his own microphone and began playing the part of the killer cackling and laughing at the victim, making comments about how he was weak and needed to be cleansed by death.

Lotradiam went wide-eyed at this latest part of the song, she had never heard something so terrifyingly beautiful, the song scared her but also intrigued her at the same time, so she moved over to Elizabeth cuddling into her as she watched her daddy and the other's playing this song.

Tarja had never heard this version of her friend's song and she had to admit being the Goth Queen she loved this version better, it was ten times more powerful, more horrifying and scary than the original that had been produced years ago, it sent goosebumps up and down her arm and spine, and a chill set upon her causing her hairs on the back of her neck to stand on edge. "Fuck this is great" she whispered to herself.

Although Tony was able to play well the bass line for the song he still wasn't on Alexander's level, him playing a seven strong bass like that showing it well. It was incredible, stunning and very inspiring. Maybe some day he would be able to play like him, Tony could only hope.

Yes, they were singing together and then something happened none of the three members of Kill Alice expected.. still appreciated, the music making some goosebumps show on their arms. They played along but becoming more of a background since they never heard that part. Samantha normally would go for playing along, most of the time able to predict some of the sounds that would be coming next but in this case she stayed simply as a background, listening to the song.. stunned how much more it was than the one they all knew. She wasn't sure if it was an original or if it was something that the band came up with later on but it still was stunning. She could see that the three females listening to them felt it all too. It was a simple masterpiece, incredible and breath taking.

Bobby knew he had a way to go before he would be playing like he wanted to but the song being played made him realise it even more clearly. Damn.. he could die happy if Kill Alice would be able to come up with something as good as whatever they were playing at the moment.

As the song finished Michael smiled as he turned to Alexander and gave him the rock on devil horn symbol "Dude Razor that's the first time we ever played that version of the song for anyone" he said honestly the original version with Allison as the victim and Alexander as the torturer.

While Alexander had wanted to put the original version on the first record but Allison had asked him not to. The reason being is right after recording the song she had listened to it and it had caused her to go into an anxiety attack due to the years of physical and sexual abuse she had received from her father. The song had sent her into such an attack that she had to be taken to the hospital to be calmed down. However, right before she died the two had talked about releasing the original version to the public, she had, had years of counseling at this point and was in love with her husband Michael, as well as being pregnant with Lotradiam, all of these things had helped her overcome her past and so she fine with the original recording being released, however, not long after their conversation about releasing a CD filled with the original version of Dark Motion as well as a bunch of songs that had never been released Allison had killed herself and the pain Alexander felt made him not want to be a musician anymore, after finding and killing Marcus in a bloodlust rage he fought with the courts using his money and fame to get custody of Lotradiam and since then had put all of his attention into raising her and managing bands. While quitting the one thing he had loved his entire life, being a musician.

"Yes Mikey I know we haven't" Alexander said honestly as he looked around the room "Elizabeth not tonight but whenever you get a chance I need you to call the old record company, tell them Blackpool Brawlers will be having a new CD coming out, tell them we want them here to listen to it" he said honestly "Tell them it'll be called the
Unreleased and Relentless Plague (Blackpool Brawlers loved having some weird Album names that drew people's attention) and will consist of the original unheard version of Dark Motion as well as ten other unreleased songs from the band" Alexander said honestly it was time for Allison's version of the song to be heard. As he looked around he could see Tony, Bobby and Samantha looking at him, not saying anything but staring at both Michael and himself and he knew that he had to explain what had just happened. "Lotradiam bedtime run upstairs and get ready. I'll meet you up there in a few moments."

Lotradiam smiled as she heard her daddy, she got up out of Elizabeth's lap and over to Alexander before kissing his cheek "See you soon daddy" she said skipping away and up to her room happily.

"As you wish Alexander I'll have it done as soon as possible" Elizabeth said smiling this was big news she had thought Alexander would stay in the behind the scenes kind of role forever and now not only was he talking about recording with Kill Alice to help them out but also release a BB CD for the first time in over a decade. It surprised and intrigued her greatly since she was not only Alexanders friend and employee she was also a huge fan of Blackpool in their heyday.

"The original version of Dark Motion was written by Allison and I we originally recorded the version that you had just heard only Allison was the victim and I was the torturer the song... My God, the song was the best thing I had ever heard, I was playing the bass, Michael on Guitar, and our drummer Skinny Pete. However, originally Allison was the leader singer of Blackpool but not long after recording the version of Dark Motion she listened to the recording, being a victim most of her life to both physical and sexual abuse it sent her into a crippling anxiety attack one that nearly killed her, and so we pulled the original version, rerecorded a new version only this time Allison wanted no part of it and she left the band. The second version is the one we put on the CD and the one that everyone knows before she died we talked about releasing the original version but then the incidents with Marcus went down and..." Alexander looked away as he cleared his throat "Her death we decided it best not to release it. Until now."

A first time? What Michael said made them all feel really special and appreciative smiles grow on the lips of Kill Alice. Who wouldn't really.. The day was incredible and it was full of a smaller or bigger surprises, it only adding. Seriously.. getting wasted would be a good idea.. but that would be after they finish playing... or when they would go home if Alexander felt like calling it a night after they finish. Though at the moment they all were focused on then and there even if one or two of their thoughts were directed at something else. And the new album? All three of them would be buying it, that much was sure. Still there were some questions they wanted to ask and Alexander seemed to know it all to well, sending his little girl to the bed before saying anything. What was strange none of the three did think that they would be the ones recording a song with Blackpool Brawlers. It wasn't like they didn't believe it themselves but, following Samantha's example, they were extremely critical about their talents, knowing all too well they had a lot to work on to become good. Of course it didn't keep Bobby from bragging to his female fans but they, the three friends that started Kill Alice, knew the truth. They were together for too long to not to realise something as simple.. and that was also one of the reasons that was keeping them all together.. even if they had a fight or two now and then.

Listening some more about the sad story of Alexander's friend they sighed, each in their own way, and nodded their heads, still unaware that they would be taking part in the recording process.

"Your friend.. was very unlucky", said Samantha, something all of them thought probably. "The song is very beautiful and we surely would be buying your CD when you release it. You would be taking a female singer to the band or just take someone for that one song?"

"Would it be possible that the BB boys would be getting a new girl? I'm so jealous"
, hummed Bobby and added with a grin. "We have only our dragon lady and she is totally a man eater... but in a very bad meaning."

"Someone is brave today, hm?"
, asked Sammy with a glint in her eyes and walking to Bobby to mess his hair pretty badly.

"Nuuuuu... she woke up... halp..", he gasped while chuckling and trying to defend himself.

"Well if Blackpool Brawlers go back on the road I would want to take a female singer to help us do some of Allison's songs" Alexander said honestly "I was honestly thinking about asking Sammy to do that for me, if it's not asking too much of course, I understand that you have Kill Alice to worry about but you'd do an amazing job, your sound is quite similar to that of Allisons and you have that... Thing about you which allows you to allow your emotions to come through the songs you sing and make those listening to you feel whatever emotion you are conveying" he said honestly before looking at his watch. "Give me a few moments I shall be right back down. I must go put my princess to bed" he said walking from the room to go put his daughter to bed.

Michael looked at everyone "Allisons death took all the joy of playing from Alexander, he's played with his friends here in Lockhart Manor but has refused to play for a crowd in years, the two were friends and between us Alexander was madly in love with Allison but was afraid to tell her, then she found Marcus and he lost his chance but he stayed friends with her, because she was so important to him. When Allison had the baby, Marcus thought of Allison as disgusting because of the pregnancy weight and cheated on her multiple times, when she found out she confronted him and he filed for divorce using the mental problems she had from her terrible childhood against her and he took Lotradiam winning full custody he refused her any rights, not allowing her to see Lotradiam at all. She went into a depression and killed herself, Alexander called her for days not getting any answer and went to check on her. Finding her dead in her apartment in her hands was a picture of Alexander, Lotradiam and herself the day Lottie was born. It broke his heart, nearly broke him, he became an alcoholic and tried offing himself a few times to no avail he lost all love for music and the industry that had once been his favorite thing. Blackpool broke up and he was not allowed to see Lotradiam either due to the friendship between Allison and himself" he said looking down "Alexander was a broken man, with nothing to live for and then" Michael was trying to think of a nice way to put it but decided against it. "Fuck it then Marcus was rightfully murdered, torn to shreds, the scene was horrific so bad that most of the cops who had seen it got sick. His head had been ripped off his body, his body ripped apart as if an animal had gotten to him but it wasn't an animal. And since all of Marcus' family died Alexander stepped up using his name, his power, and wealth to fight for her in court and won. That little girl was his savior because not only gave him a piece of Allison to love but also because it gave him something to fight for, something to live for" he said honestly around everyone knowing that no one knew the true story, it was one Alexander had kept private but knew he wouldn't mind if his closest friends knew.

After singing to Lotradiam, tucking her in and putting her to bed Alexander sat on the edge of her bed a few moments and just stared down at his sleeping angel before leaning down to kiss her forehead lightly "Sleep well princess" he said standing up before making his way back to the music room hearing the story Michael was telling everyone "Sad stories plague my life unfortunately" he said standing in the doorway, he wasn't even sure if anyone had seen him come in. Slowly making his way over to a radio, he turned it on turning it to track three, which was the original unedited, unheard version of Dark Motion with Allison and him singing together, Kill Alice, Elizabeth and Tarja would be the first to hear the bone tingling, terrifying, dark version of the song which blew the original version away with ease.

Samantha's jaw almost dropped when she was told that, her eyes going wide. Her...? Singing with Blackpools? Her?! Well.. Alexander did mention them playing with more famous people... them as well.. but it kind of didn't sink in.. much. She was grateful that the male needed to leave them after saying all that and Michael decided to tell them quite an interesting story.. heartbreaking really.. letting her blush went unnoticed. She also had some time to calm down and think. The story of Alexander and his love showed that him proposing her to sing it with him wasn't anything trifle for him. It was a big deal.. and a bit step for him. Nothing could tell her more clearly how much she was appreciated than that. But before saying yes or no she would need to talk with Tony and Bobby, decide it together.

Before Michael finished telling the story Alexander was back, Samantha being probably the only person that noticed it since she didn't look at Michael when he talking. Thinking for few moments she hummed and wanted to say something mood lifting but Alexander switched on the music. Seeing there won't be more playing for the day she picked the guitar up from where she left it and placed it back where it was earlier. Listening to the melody she at last took her time and looked on each and every guitar from the collection, knowing it could be a first and last time to see it. Also it let her to focus properly on Allison's voice. She didn't look on anything else around her, her fingers touching some of the strings or fretboards, bodies or heads, letting her thoughts to wonder.

The two guys of Kill Alice were standing and sitting there, listening to everything and then observing only to listen again, each of them touching their equipments, simply feeling the music.. probably like every person gathered in the room. Also the proposition of Alexander was interesting but they knew Sammy would discuss it with them before deciding on anything.

Kill Alice's leading vocalist listened to the voice and smiled, smiled widely. Allison had a talent. No wonder she was BB's vocalist. Small shivers run up and down her spine, her soft lips moving as it would be her singing. Yes.. it was marvellous. All the pain the woman went through, all the heartbreaking moments.. it could be heard in her voice. You poor woman... simply being so unlucky with your live.. Some tears gathered inside her eyes so she closed them, hiding them from others.. if anyone would be looking at her.

"Alexander I was just" Michael started before Alexander interrupted him.

"No, no I understand Michael we wouldn't want to have any secrets with our new friends they've earned the right to know the truth especially since they are no longer just being managed by Lockhart Management but are also our associates now" Alexander said honestly as he looked at Michael "Allison was an integral part of BB she and I were the founding members of the band back when it was a nothing, within two weeks we had recruited Michael and then less than two weeks after that we met Skinny Pete and Blackpool Brawlers were born she played many shows with us at the Dark Bitch Club where I found you but by the time we were being signed she no longer wanted to play, she had found something she loved more than music her boyfriend Marcus" he said looking down as the memories flooded his mind of finding her dead.

"Tony, Samantha, and Bobby I give you your first gifts," Alexander said softly "I'd like Tony and Samantha to keep the instruments you were playing with. Bobby I'd like to give you a new drumset all with Kill Alice's symbol on it as both a sign of our friendship and my trust in your abilities to become something great" he said smiling at them all, he knew this was a huge gift but to Alexander it was him investing into an up and coming band that he believed in.

Elizabeth's smile disappeared when she heard the story of Allison, of course, she knew it but that didn't make it any harder to listen to again though there were a few things that she had learned tonight about Allison that she hadn't known before. Standing slowly Elizabeth walked over to Alexander and placed her hand on his back "It's alright to be sad Alexander, she was such an important part of your life" she had whispered this to him so only he could hear before turning around to face Tony who she walked up to "You did a great job, you thoroughly impressed everyone in the room tonight including me" she said with a flirtatious smile.

Alexander smiled at Elizabeth "Thank you for your words of kindness Beth" he said happily before walking over to Samantha "You don't have to hide your sadness from anyone in this room, we're all friends" he whispered to her happily. "We're all friends and none of us will make fun of you... Well Bobby might but like Lottie said he's a monkey's butt so that's okay" Alexander whispered teasingly hoping to cut the tension.

The story that Alexander told them was new to them as well. Besides it was always different to hear the story from someone that was a part of it. The moment that the drumset was mentioned Bobby blinked and grinned, humming 'yessss' with a matching gesture. The truth to be told he was in a dire need of new equipment and they even tried to figure something out before they went to play at Dark Bitch. So he couldn't be more happy when he was told that he would be given new set with a logo of the band. As always he simply accepted it, not bothering with thinking about possible ulterior motives or any of that stuff. He wanted to thank the male but he approached Samantha and said something quietly so Bobby decided to wait for with it.

Tony was stunned. He knew what he was holding in his hands and it costed quite a lot, few thousands at least.. He wanted to walk to male and talk with him if he was sure it was alright and warn him it would be a long time till they would be able to pay it off by working.. but Elizabeth showed right next to him, making him blink and grin.
"I'm happy my performance was to your liking, my lady", he answered jokingly only to add, getting serious. "Elizabeth... Razor's gift is incredible and all.. but is it really alright to take it? I mean... we didn't do anything yet... and we are given this? It's worth a lot of money.. I'm selling this kind of stuff so I know.."

Samantha didn't really heard Alexander talking... focused on the music and her embarrassing emotions. She almost jumped out of her skin when she heard the male talking and then blushed really hard, glaring at him and then looking away, taking care of the tears so they wouldn't ruin her make-up.
"Screw you", she grumbled and then sighed, rubbing her arm. "I.. don't.. I hate showing emotions like this or being vulnerable when someone can see me.. so you better forget what you saw.. or I would need to kill you.. and that would be a pity since I like singing with you. I don't care about teasing and whatnot.. I just don't... like being like this.."

Alexander smiled as he looked at Samantha "Better be careful I might take that as a challenge or at least an offer" he said teasingly when she said screw you to him then slowly he made his way across the room as the song finished and he turned the music off "This night started out with us being happy and drunk and we have reverted back to being down and sad so let us go drink and be cheerful again" he said with a laugh before looking directly at Samantha. The man was feeling things for her that he hadn't felt in years but he had realized years earlier that business and personal relationships never worked when mixed. Walking over to the wall Christopher pressed a button on a security pad and spoke into it "Christopher could you bring alcohol to the music room please?"

Elizabeth smiled as she looked at Tony "It was definitely to my liking. It was too Michael and Alexander's liking as well which shows how much they respect you as a musician" she said smiling "Unfortunately they cannot show you they like it the same way as I can" she said teasingly as her hand touched his face with a smile before leaning up on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek before winking at him "I do want to warn you though just so you don't get ambushed, my cousin Tarja is very protective over me so she might... Bombard you with questions about your intentions" she said wanting him to know honestly what could happen. "As for Alexander this is his way of investing in the future of Kill Alice, he wants only the best for the band who he has already called the next big thing I've known the man for quite a number of years and never seen him taken with a band as much as he is taken back by you guys" Elizabeth said honestly wanting Tony to know how unusual this was from Alexander which would show how much he believed in them.

Michael smiled as he said "Wow giving you equipment from his personal collection he must truly believe in you guys, that's saying a lot coming from someone as accomplished and experienced as Alexander" he said honestly "You guys are on the fast track to becoming the next big thing."

Sammy blinked few times and snorted, smirking at the thought. Them... doing anything... that would be a risk really. Playing with fire, especially for her. The thought alone made her a bit excited but she knew it was something she shouldn't do. Hell, couldn't really. Hearing the male she looked at him and rolled her eyes when he seemed to talk to her. Well.. connecting alcohol with music? Sounded good.. IF there won't be some accidents caused by that. So many expensive equipment. Humming softly she turned around and touched another guitar, wondering if there would be a day she would have such a vast collection as well and would choose which of them play how she wished. Smirking at the idea she shook her head. No need for dreaming, a lot of time would pass before she would be able to play on something like that. Ah... that reminds me we still need to buy the equipment for Bobby..

"Wise man", cheered Bobby, being simply ecstatic when thinking about their presents, making him grin and even chuckle. "I have a lot to drink for.. and let's see how the vampire lord gets drunk~"

Tony cleared his throat and couldn't help but smile. It felt really nice to be complimented. His smile became wider when he was kissed.
"I sure hope they never ever would show it to me that way", he said, shaking his head and smirked. "And I don't mind. Things with you goes like.. ten times faster than I would ever dare to assume but I don't mind. She can ask.. although I don't promise to answer her every question. Still what I can promise is being polite."

"What are you talking about? Who gave who equipment?", asked Samantha, walking to Michael and Tony, seeing they were talking about something and curious about the subject.

"What? You didn't hear Alexander? He gave you and Tony the guitars that you were playing on and promised me a new equipment with our logo! It would be fucking amazing", cheered Bobby, walking to them as well.

"Wait... he can't! Those are worth at least few thousands.."

"Exactly.."
, muttered Tony, still feeling a bit strange about it.

"Hey! Vampire lord! They are saying you can't give us such expensive gifts", called Bobby to Alexander, ignoring the glared he received. "As for me - I totally accept so don't bother~"

Samantha indeed glared at Bobby and Tony only raised his eyes to the sky.. or a ceiling in that case.

"And yeah, we would be so big you would be amazed"
, said Bobby to Michael, wiggling his eyebrows at him and grinning, obviously having no problems with accepting what was said and even trying to make a perverted joke about it.

Alexander smiled as Bobby called him a wise man "Well thank you for your kind words Bobby but I'm just a man who is helping his friends because unfortunately for Kill Alice you are stuck with me and I with you" he said teasingly "Even if the band does consist of two eggheads...And Bobby" Alexander said once again teasing the band he now considered his own personal friends. And what was playful and teasing banter between friends, such things were expected.

Elizabeth smiled at Tony "As long as you are promising to be polite that is all that matters to me. My cousin raised me for quite some time while our family was having issues, Tarja and I are extremely close, more like sisters than anything. But you know how that is since you and Sammy have basically the same bond" she said smiling over at Sammy who looked a little out of it but Beth knew it wasn't her place to say anything.

Alexander looked at Sammy as she asked them who was giving Kill Alice new equipment, he had just said it loud enough for everyone in the room to hear and was curious as to how she hadn't heard him. As he was about to question Samantha Bobby beat him to it talking about he had given Samantha and Tony the instruments they had played while giving Bobby a new drumset with the Kill Alice logo on it so where the whole world could see Kill Alice. "Yes, the instruments were quite expensive but as I've said before monetary value and possessions aren't things I put much worry into because there are things that are worth so much more than money. Love, friendship, and trust are things I worry about" Hearing Bobby Alexander laughed "Yes, yes I can tell that they are going to be very formidable opponents when I refuse to allow them to refuse my gifts" he said teasingly "I might have to knock their heads together like Curly and Larry in the three stooges" he said teasingly "At least I have one of you backing me."

Michael had stayed quiet throughout the entire conversation, that was until Bobby made his last comment which caused Michael to laugh "Slow down there little guy I think we're getting a bit big for our britches" he said teasingly towards Bobby hoping that Bobby wouldn't get offended by his friendly teasing.

"Heyyy..", protested Bobby and pouted, showing he really was a boyish type that Samantha told he was. "They aren't so smart and I'm not so stupid.. Now I'm gonna go and hide myself in a corner because someone stupid called me stupid."
Sticking his tongue at Alexander he looked at Michael and put a hand on his heart, acting as if he would be deeply wounded and about to faint.
"Not you too, Brutus", he gasped out, leaning on the wall and letting out an agonising sound, actually getting to tone quite well.

"Yes, please... kill him so we could relax a bit for once", hummed Samantha and then sighed. "You're... an eccentric, hm? Well.. I've heard it is fine for rich people to be like that.. but! I'm gonna pay for mine as soon as I can. The rest is to decide for..."

"Our dragon... Samantha.. you know that we would need new equipment anyway.. especially if we want to play with stars like BBs or Tarja here.."
, argued with her Bobby, obviously surprising the other two of Kill Alice. "We needed it. And if someone as rich and kind as our blood sucker gives us presents.. why not to take them? Especially since you looked better with that guitar than Alex would~"
The last part was of course only some friendly teasing, making Bobby let out a boyish chuckle. Sighing softly he saw that his two friends, his siblings not related by blood, were still not sure what to think about but Tony seemed to start accepting the reasoning while Samantha was still her slightly stubborn self.

Realising he didn't answer Elizabeth Tony put his new guitar in a save place and brought her closer to his side, placing a kiss on her forehead instead of a cheek.
"Yes, we do. And yes, I understand.. the blood bonds.. there are things much more important than them", he said softly only to sigh. "Fine.. I kind of.. accept your reasoning. That is true, we did need new equipment.. and we kind of didn't have money to buy it so yeah.. What I can promise instead is that I would give it my all so you would never end up disappointed you gave it to me. And I think I'm not the only one that would do so."
That said he poked Samantha's arm.

Looking at Bobby, Tony and Alexander and then focusing back at Bobby she growled but couldn't help but smile.
"You're a bunch of crazy fucks", she grumbled and walked to the guitar she was playing earlier on and touched it, having problems in believing that it was now hers.

"It was thank you", informed Bobby Alexander, grinning. "Seriously.. thank you, man. You're like an angel.."

"Thank you"
, said Tony, nodding his head with a serious look on his face.

Back
Top Bottom