Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's more to life than money. (BBVD&Zajawa)

Samantha laughed not only from the joke about zombies but also since it was kind of funny the male saying there would be horde of people asking them questions and they were supposed to not to get nervous. They only once talked with someone of them and it was a person they knew from school times so that was why what Alex said was kind of funny. Taking a deep breath in and out she decided to just be herself. She didn't intend to act as someone else just because it would make her look better in someone's eyes. Hearing about the party and staying a night she smiled and nodded her head, smirking a bit as she was told about the blood sucking.
"Okay. No more taunting the love you share, love birds. Thought by the old man I didn't mean you but Christopher. I don't find you old.. at least not much", she chuckled, sticking her tongue at Alex playfully. "And who knows.. I can suck your blood instead so you better watch your manly neck~"

Tony heard Elizabeth and laughed when he was flipped off. This only made her more sexy in his eyes.
"Mhm, let me show you later on and I'm sure you can be positively surprised", he said calmly, the sexiness that made some of their fans swoon showing up nicely at the moment, something much different from the boyish charm that his friend possessed.

"Yay! My two favourites things, some rocking and then a smashing party", cheered Bobby, playing some happy rhythm on the drums and grinning. "It all would be awesome!"

"Yeah, it would be if you keep your mouth shut when the reporters would be asking their questions. Once you open your mouth they surely would see that inner idiot", teased him Sammy only to laugh right after. "And about sleeping with Lotradiam I'm not sure if it is a good idea, not after we drink but we will see about that part."

Alexander smiled as he looked at Samantha happily "Well it is good to know that you don't find me too repugnantly repulsively old yet" he said honestly "Though to be completely honest if you wish to suck my neck and drain it of all the blood" Alexander pulled his shirt back showing her his neck "Take a bite" he said teasingly "If not you may wish to hold your words until you're more able to back it up" he said teasingly as he turned overlooking the grand estate before him. "Ah, it looks like the Zombies have made it early most likely to start setting up all of their equipment. Now, remember" he said turning towards Samantha once more "Don't worry about these people act like it's another night at the club just you and the boys playing your very souls into the music you play" he wanted to give them a pep talk because this was the biggest night of their life even though he'd never actually tell them that because that would only cause stress on them which could affect their performance which was something he didn't want. "And you," Alexander said smiling at Samantha "Remember that if you or any of the boys need me to talk for the band I am here to be your mouthpiece that is my job as your friends and as your manager."

Elizabeth smiled as she looked at Tony "Bring it on" she said before placing her hand on her hips before turning around to look at the reporters coming up "Ah, looks like my business begins" she said smiling as she started walking towards where the reporters were, it took her several minutes before she finally met them all at the large gate where they were waiting to be let in. Upon entering the code in the box that was attached to the wall the gate opened. "Mr. Lockhart welcomes each and every one of you to his beautiful home. Everyone here at Lockhart Manor has been awaiting your arrival. The stage, band, and Mr. Lockhart himself is right up here at the Dragon Fountain" she said "Gather up all of your things and follow me I'm Mr. Lockhart is overjoyed to meet every one of you mostly because the band that he has just currently signed has impressed him a great deal" Elizabeth knew that cameras were pointed toward her rolling already "He has stated that this band could be the biggest band to come out in the last decade" she said walking back up towards where the stage was located.

She snorted when she heard Alexander's answer and smiled back. Then her eyes opened and closed few times repeatedly only for her to laugh. If not for the reporters being close and Alex being basically her boss she would step closer and bit playfully that strong neck of the male, just to show him that she was as good in take a challenge as he was with giving it. Still it wasn't something she could do anything so she left it as it was.
"We both know it's not 'just another night' but we still will do our best.. and hopefully that would be enough", she said bluntly and then nodded. "Yeah, you talking to them would be a good idea.. or to just cut in if we were to do idiots from ourselves. Okay then.. let the show begin. I'm waiting for your sign to start playing, my lord."

That said she climbed back on the stage. Taking a deep breath in she tried to ignore all those cameras and what not and looked at the guys. Tony's cheeks having a bit of colour was the only indication about him being nervous but she could see it, knowing the man very well. Bobby was squirming on his chair and glancing here and there, not being hard to read, as always. Taking a deep breath she knew that first she needed to calm down before telling them to do so. Then she laughed all of a sudden.
"I just remembered.. I'm not sure where I read it or maybe heard it.. but when being nervous before giving a speech you should imagine all those people being stark naked. They say it helps and to tell you the truth..", she glanced at Alex and then at the reporters getting closer to them she grinned. ".. it works. Ewwww.. see the guy there and his magic orb? Pfffft.. looks interesting."
It seemed that worked as all three of them relaxed and started to guess how some of those people looked like without clothes.

Soon she saw Alexander waving a head towards her and nodded. They started with Crawling Head and went through Pristine Dreams, Yelling Quietly and Rabbit's Surprise. Soon there was no people for them, naked or not, the power of their music and their love for it making them relax and play from their hearts. Joking around with their music pieces, simply having fun. It could be felt by the people that were watching them, the feelings on the band member's faces genuine. The pieces they chose were beating with their own life, causing chills to run down and up the spines and within it all Samantha was it's centre, the beating heart. But beating heart needed it's lungs and all other organs and Bobby and Tony obviously were that. The music was flowing and pulsing around them, not even one mistake slipping within the clear notes.

Alexander smiled as he stared Sammy down. He could tell that she was just like he was and would not back down from a direct challenge. However, before anything could come out of it though he heard Elizabeth talking about how the reporters had finally made it. "I'm here for you anytime you need me anytime though I'm sure that you will not make an idiot of yourselves," he said smiling as he watched Sammy get back up on stage.

Elizabeth walked up smiling as she said "Gentleman and ladies this is Mr. Alexander Lockhart the host of this evenings show" she said smiling as she pointed to Alexander.

"Sir what can you tell us about the band we are about to see," a male reporter asked Alexander honestly.

"Well the band we are about to see is a band called Kill Alice they are an amazing band, filled with amazing people. Samantha is the lead singer, Bobby the drummer and Tony the bassist three childhood friends who love their music with every fiber of their being. I discovered them playing in a bar called the Dark Bitch upon hearing the band I realized that this band could become the greatest band in the last decade. With the right nurturing and management taking care of their business these three friends could without a doubt become the next big thing" Alexander explained with a smile.

"Do you really think that their music is good enough that they could become the next big thing?" a reporter asked before saying "Even better than the Blackpool Brawlers were?"

"First off I think that comparing two bands is an awful thing to do. Every band has their own heart and soul, they all have things that push them to be the best they can be. Some do it for fame or money, some because they have nothing better to do and some do it because they love their music more than anything on this planet. From what I've seen with Kill Alice though money and fame is a secondary thing for them. Sure they wouldn't mind have money to throw around and help those around them especially their family but that is not the main objective of this band. They truly, deeply care about their music, their fans, and their friendship. But since the question is already out there I believe that the mutual alliance between Kill Alice and Lockhart management will definitely springboard this absolutely amazing band into heights that my own prior band never made it to" Alexander said looking at the band "In my own personal opinion Kill Alice has the talent, drive and ability to become a legendary household name like that of Led Zepplin, AC/DC, The Who and many others" with that said however Alexander didn't allow any time for more questions about the band instead he said "As for your second question though I could talk about this band until my face is blue. However, words cannot describe just how amazing Kill Alice is so instead of talking about them any longer I will allow them to introduce themselves by doing what they do best. Playing music" with that said Alexander used his hand to give the band a symbol to start playing. Alexander sat down as the music began playing.

"You were kind of a dick to that guy" Elizabeth whispered to Alexander as she sat down beside him honestly.

"First off they don't call me the Bad boy for nothing, second of all I hate when reporters compare new up and coming bands to already established bands it labels them and can hold them back once they are not as experienced as the band they are compared to. When Blackpool Brawlers came out we were compared to an already established band and it nearly killed our push. If it weren't for hard work and a lot of getting self-advertisement we would've been buried by comparison" he whispered back before relaxing back in his chair.

Lotradiam woke up hearing music being played, after getting dressed in a pink tutu she put on her Blackpool Brawlers t-shirt and a pair of Chuck Taylor tennis shoes before making her way out of the back door and made her way down to where her father was sitting before hopping up onto his lap listening to Kill Alice playing for the first time. "Daddy the angel lady has a very nice voice... Do you think her band sells t-shirts? I'm not sure whether they sell t-shirts or not I will ask but if they don't now they will later and I promise I'll get you one alright?"

"Alright daddy," she said cuddling back into her father before looking up at Sammy who was rocking the stage like a true stage general.

Samantha saw Lotradiam when she joined them and waved to her between the songs. From what she could tell the reporters seemed pleased with the show they gave them. After playing the first part of it then there was time for them to ask questions, all three of Kill Alice doing well with those, rather relaxed after playing their music. Alexander helped out with few questions that made her really grateful. Then was time for playing few more songs, like Timberling or Princess and Dwarf, the melodies calmer, a bit more challenging. She was so, so happy they went through it without making any mistakes.

The time there seemed like hours and when they were left at last alone, the reporters gone Samantha crouched and hid her face in her hands, taking a deep breath in and out before standing up and looking around all those friendly face, a radiant smile on her lips.
"So... did we do well? I think we did but I want to know your opinion", she said, her eyes resting on Alexander, Bobby and Tony falling silent, curious of the answer as much as she was. "We started with the songs people coming to the club for our music seems to like the most and then we went with out personal favourites. Choose some harder ones was a challenge we decided to face."

"Yeah, practising so much and Sammy's old lady nagging worked", joked Bobby, evading the head slap from his friend, chuckling softly.

By the time everything had been said and done. Lotradiam had moved to sit with Elizabeth. Alexander sat with his right leg draped over his left leg, his hands clasped together in his lap as he just stared the band down looking at each and every single member of the band for a few moments after several seconds of sitting stone faced and silently a smile crept on to Alexander's lip "The show was one of the best shows I have personally witnessed in some time the reporters were eating up the music that you played because the message conveyed by your music was true to the music which is something that everyone even those in the news industry" Alexander explained honestly with a smile.

"What was funniest though and you missed it," Elizabeth said with a smile "Is that a reporter just got told off by Alexander during your playlist because the reporter asked what Alexander thought of you, he told them that he thought you had the potential to be the next big thing. The reporter then tried comparing you to the Blackpool Brawlers and Alexander went on a little tirade. Basically, he said that comparing two bands was an idiotic thing to do, informing the reporter that by comparing a new up and coming band like yourself to an already established and known band could bury that new band because if they don't live up to the hype of an already beloved band then their careers could be crushed by the comparison" Elizabeth said laughing as she thought of the reporters face once Alexander had said that to him.

"Do you have t-shirts yet?" Lotradiam asked cutely not knowing whether or not Kill Alice had merchandise yet she wanted to wear the t-shirt at school so everyone could see the name and would listen to the band. She was young but having been around the music industry her entire life she had learned a few things. Not to mention she loved the band, their music and their members, Sammy more than any of them but she still liked the guys as well.

"You actually bring up a good point my little princess, whether or not you are or are not already selling shirts. We need to talk about merchandise nothing too extravagant yet but as time goes on your merch table will get bigger. I was thinking that at first, we should get you in the studio make a cd of your favorite songs and sell t-shirts, hats and cd's at your shows depending on how well they sell we talk about expanding your merchandising into other area's because while ticket sells will give you money, most of your money as a new artist will come from the items you sell at shows but we will talk about that later. Tonight is about celebration I say we all go inside and drink until our hearts are content, being a vampire he was incapable of getting drunk but he still loved to drink.

The silence that followed her question made every and each of the three people tense up only for Samantha to snort 'asshole' and chuckle, relaxing at last. Some tears gathered in her eyes but she would rather die than let anyone notice them, stretching instead and looking into the sky, pleasantly surprised when seeing the stars. Listening to what Elizabeth was telling them she smiled and nodded her head.
"Yeah.. Comparing... isn't good for the band not only because of that but also because it stresses us too. Good job, Sire", she said, bowing to Alexander theatrically as if she would be wearing a hat. "I believe we had found in you a genuine protector and we thank you for that."
As if agreed upon Tony and Bobby made the same gestures only to end laughing. It was something they did try to do when being in company and it was only the second time that they succeeded as if they planned on it. Well, it did give quite neat feeling.

Blinking at the sudden question Samantha turned to Lotradiam.
"Well.. I think we have few. Fans asked us to make some so we did but I'm not sure it does work, getting money from it so we would need to sit down and you would explain to me. Or to Tony. Bobby head is too much in the clouds for us to trust it", she said, Bobby nodding since he wouldn't want to remember something like that. "... and he is a lazy ass to boot. And the album, we thought about it be we didn't have the money needed for doing something like that. So.. Lotradiam, you will get one as soon as everything is set between your daddy and Kill Alice. There are few things we need to learn about before that soooo.. lets drink. Oh... Princess. You're drinking? I'm shocked. But don't worry, I won't tell your daddy."

Tony walked to all of them, Bobby following him, the second of the men unexpectedly quiet. To tell the truth he already felt like he would be a bit drunk and for once didn't feel like saying anything and Tony was his calm self, simply listening to the conversation and shaking his head at Samantha's antics.

"Well I'm glad to see that someone else thinks just as I do it's about time I surrounded myself with like-minded people that will not get onto me when I smack a reporter or two for stupid questions or acts and thinks exactly the same way that I do about things" Alexander said looking at Elizabeth "Yes, I'm talking about how you give me mom scoldings when I do something wrong and if you don't like it then meh" he said sticking his tongue out at her in a joking manner. "Anyway let us head to the house."

Lotradiam laughed as she heard Sammy say she'd get a shirt whenever it came out "Awesome I'm gonna rock a Kill Alice t-shirt" she said laughing before hearing Sammy ask if she was drinking it was then a line from one of her favorite movies popped into her head "Yeah it's been a hard day I need a drink. Gonna have me a juice on the rocks shaken not stirred" she said teasingly in a fake British accent.

"Your British accent needs work my little princess it shouldn't be hard to get right since you live with an actual Brit," he said teasingly as they walked up toward the house as soon as he entered the home Christopher was already waiting for them "Ah, Christopher could you have the other Butler's gather up the alcohol and bring it out tonight we're getting as drunk as possible" he said honestly.

"As you wish my lord," Christopher said turning around and went to do exactly what Alexander had asked him to do.

Elizabeth smiled as she walked alongside Tony "So wanna have a drinking contest. Loser has to streak across the backyard" she asked hoping he'd agree there would be a lot of Alcohol since Alexander had a large alcohol collection and had everything from beer to very expensive liqueurs. "Before we drink I'd like to once again congratulate Kill Alice and all of its members for the amazing show that they put on tonight. There are big things in all of your futures. Especially Tony who has a beautiful fiery hearted Finn gunning for his affection" he said smiling as he looked at them all.

Christopher and several other butlers came in with trays of bottles of alcohol ranging from beers all the way up to very old scotch. Which was Alexander's favorite kind of alcohol to drink.

"Alright everyone grab whatever you would like and drink until your heart is content," Alexander said reaching over to pour himself a glass of a hundred-year-old Scotch and shook the glass slightly watching the liquid inside of it swishing around inside of his glass. "Bottoms up" he said taking a drink of the scotch happily.

"And for you princess Lottie a cup of apple juice in a scotch glass on ice" Christopher said happily as he placed the drink in front of her.

Samantha listened to what Alex was saying, chuckling softly at the friendly banter. She knew all too well that scolding was a good thing, just like she was by Tony now and then when her reaction was way too strong. Of course, she wasn't perfect and knew that all too well. That was why they worked together so well, they all had character traits that made Kill Alice whole... and their friendship raise to some higher levels. It was very relaxing how they could count on each other and sometimes even guess each other's thoughts. After a friendship as long as theirs one could do things like that. Not always but still. She chuckled softly when she heard the little girl, finding her once again very adorable. And she was an intelligent one, what she said probably remembered from some kind of film or book.
"Hmmm.. Right. You're from England. Through all those years you were able to lose it, the accent?", she asked curiously as they slowly walked inside the dreamy mansion. "Although the possession has that English charm about it. Also you seem even more lord like when you order people around, it is quite amusing to see.. makes me feel like I'm in some kind of film.."

"Hmmmm.. we can have a drinking contest... but on quantity.. not the speed of drinking. We don't want it all to end badly.. and I want to start from a good, ol' beer if you don't mind, my lady", he said, catching some of what Samantha said to Alex and finding it fitting to the mood. "I guess you're more of a wine drinker? Or did I get it wrong? Most women don't like beer.."

Samantha heard what Tony said and snorted. Well, it was probably true although she was a big exception there since her favourite was beer. Not like she didn't appreciate a taste of something else now and then but still her personal favourite was the beer.

Bobby reached for the scotch as well. Strangely enough he had a love in his heart for expensive alcohol and scotch was one of them. Humming happily as he bottomed up the glass he sighed at the taste.
"Now this stuff is good", he said, nodding towards Alex and getting himself one more, this time intending to take it slowly.

"What would you like to drink?", asked Tony, looking at the attractive female, his father always telling him over and over that if in a lady's company every proper man should serve her first and then grab a drink for himself and the bassist always followed that simple rule.

"Seems to me like you would be missing quite a bit of alcohol very soon enough", said Samantha, for now not choosing anything.

Alexander smiled "I've been in the country since I was a young teenager and I guess over the years my accent has become less thick and at times non-existent though there are still times where my accent will pop back up as thick as when I lived in the beautiful mother country," he said smiling at Samantha happily "Well I'm glad to know you think of me as a good Lord though I am a lot easier on my staff than most lords of the house in England are. You see in England butlers, maids and the other staff are considered practical slaves they are to do any job no matter how belittling or embarrassing and do it without so much as a peep. Most Lords have their personals bathe them, feed them and belittle them at every chance. They are paid next to nothing but that is all they know because most of them are second, third or fourth generation butlers" he said honestly with a smile as he looked at Samantha honestly "Just like Christopher he is sixth generation Butler."

"Quantity of alcohol drank," Elizabeth said smiling as she looked at Tony "Sure enough you got a deal there pretty boy but I hope that you know you're getting into a contest involving alcohol with a European so I hope you're ready to go down" she said teasingly as she said "Hand me a beer please" being European she loved any alcohol that was placed in her hand. "Though once we get to the hundred-year-old scotch that Alex and Bobby are drinking," she said not knowing whether or not Bobby knew he had just taken a glass full of hundred-year-old scotch the way he had "I'm really gonna be excited then," she said happily as she lifted the beer up holding it so where they could toast each other.

"There is nothing, in my opinion, better than an aged scotch, as the saying goes the older the better," he said having taken a sip of his scotch drinking it like a gentleman in England would since even though he had been in America for over a century he had been raised as an English gentleman more or less. As he heard Samantha's comment Alexander laughed "Alcohol can always be replaced as long as everyone has fun that is what truly matters to me tonight. You've earned a night of partying to the max because the show you just performed was one of the most important first steps a band like yourself can make while trying to jump the ladder of success. I place a bet right that a year from now Kill Alice will be headlining the biggest of arena's and any doubts of my words being truthful will have been proven and you... Samantha, Bobby, and Tony will be in demand in ways that you could not even begin to imagine. There'll be people wanting you to endorse products, appear in movies, television shows, charities, people wanting you to test out their new instruments, strings, parts everything you could ever imagine" Alexander spoke out of experience because that is how he had received many of his one of a kind, rare instruments. "Though the best part in my own personal opinion about the fame is seeing the look of excitement on the face of children when you take time out of your day to talk to them or sign autographs."

"You sure? I've read it was like that years ago but didn't things become much better now?", she asked curiously, shaking her head in disbelieve. "And feeding a being bathed by someone.. No, thanks. I would never want something like that happen to me. I mean.. maybe by my hypothetical lover but that's all. It's like you're treated like small baby once again."
She shuddered visibly, scrunching her nose and shaking her head at the vision. It was time to make herself a drink, it surely would be able to wipe her brain of that disturbing image. Seeing there was some tequila, juice and some other ingredients she made herself a drink.

"Well, I sure hope for quality as well.. Hmmm.. I've heard that after a good stuff like this one doesn't have a hangover.. but it really hard to believe", he said, smirking and adding. "Well, I have European roots so don't be so sure of yourself. Besides I'm used to drink wódka on ocassion with my father so don't be so sure of your win. I know American's alcohol can be quite weak at times."

"You're talking to me, right?", asked Bobby, turning to Elizabeth and smiling. "I know it is a good stuff here though I didn't know it is so old. Thank you for the information. I will make sure to savour it well. I just wanted to drink like our benevolent host - quickly. Well, after out show I can be spoiled a bit, right? Besides Alex's love for me is undying, you heard the man earlier on."

"Well.. I surely can hope you're even more sexy than now when excited", muttered Tony, so only Elizabeth would hear him.

All three listened to the toast, looking in disbelieve at each other and chuckling softly or simply smiling.
"We don't know, we will tell you once we get there", joked Bobby, drinking to the toast. "Still we will make our best to be where you are seeing us in the year from now."
"I think I must message aunt and tell her to write somewhere down this date and hour. You at last said something smart"
, joked Samantha, acting as if she would be wiping tears from her eyes.

"Some Lords and Ladies in England have changed their ways obviously with the times but there are some strict hardcore, old school lords, primarily apart of the royal family of Queen Elizabeth who still prefers their butlers, maids and other servants to be treated the way they were in the days of old. So while yes most have been modernized the elitist style may not have been modernized" Alexander said smiling as he looked at everyone "Drink however you wish to drink Bobby I have plenty more where this has come from" he said laughing as he held up his glass and took another drink of it. "Oh you know guys I'm not sure about you but I would sure love to meet this hypothetical lover of Sammy's bathing and feeding her. He seems like a well read, English gentleman" Alexander said teasingly as he looked over to Lotradiam who was just sitting patiently not saying anything a scotch glass filled with ice cubes and apple juice in her hand which made him smile. "Are you enjoying your apple juice shaken not stirred princess?"

"I sure am daddy I get to be a part of the grown up table," she said sipping her apple juice the way her daddy was sipping his scotch.

"Alright so whoever drinks the most alcohol between us Europeans has to" she smiled "Streak across Alexanders yard as naked as the day they were born" she whispered that part so only Tony could hear her "That sounds like a plan to me," she said happily before looking at Bobby "Oh, I truly hope I didn't seem rude just then I just meant that the reason it tasted so good and so smooth is because of its age" she said smiling at him. However, as she heard Tony a smile was plastered on her face as she whispered "Well I guess we'll just have to see about that won't we" she said smiling as Alexander did his toast. "To Kill Alice," she said raising her beer.

"To Kill Alice," Lotradiam said giggling as she raised up her apple juice.

"Yes, yes to Kill Alice indeed" Alexander said raising up his scotch before saying "As long as you all try that is all that matters but I don't need to worry I've seen how you all are about everything you do and I know without any worry that you'll all put in a hundred and ten percent of your energy into every single thing you do" he said looking around the table. This was the first time in a long time that he had such an enjoyable night with a group of amazing people like he had before him now, everyone around the table was now important to him in one way or the other.

Just then Christopher showed up once more without so much as making a sound "Lord Alexander it seems we have yet another guest for you. Someone you haven't seen in quite a while" with that he stepped to the side and a very handsome black haired man standing at about six foot six inches tall stood there. Anyone who knew of Alexander's former band the Blackpool Brawlers would know that this was their legendary guitarist Michael 'Mikey Firefingers' Albertson who had gone on to become a very popular solo artist after the Blackpool Brawlers went their own separate ways.

"UNCLE MIKEY" Lotradiam yelled as she hopped up and jumped at him latching onto his legs.

"Whoa princess Uncle Mikey is old like daddy" he teased reaching down to lifted the small child up and carried her "I was hoping to come and meet the band personally," he said having been the one who called Alexander and told him about Kill Alice. He had heard them once from the Rockstar room in the Dark Bitch music club and knew that Alexander needed to get this band signed.

Alexander stood up seeing Michael "Michael Firefingers Albertson it is been too long brother" he said standing up as he walked over to greet his longtime friend and bandmate. "Everyone this is the former guitarist of Blackpool Brawlers and currently one of the hottest solo artists in the music scene."

Samantha wasn't sure what to think about what she heard so she decided to read about it some before getting back to the subject. After all it would be a bit easier to talk about something she at least read an article or two about than nothing at all. Then she blinked few times and blushed softly at the way Alex joked, not sure if she should take it seriously or not. Well, the male wasn't shabby looking and actually in her type, the brain present between his ears and working quite well. He obviously wasn't some loser either, his house and intelligent daughter showing that much. Thinking about it all she observed Lotradiam talking with her daddy, smiling at how she tried to act like him. Muttering something about toilet she walked out of there, heading to the one she was shown to before. Sighing she made sure to see that her make-up was fixed and she freshened up a bit, soon heading back.

Tony was dumbfound by what Elizabeth said, his cheeks getting a bit of colour when he thought of seeing her naked while walking bare footed on all that grass, surrounded by flowers and night. Now that image bothered him a bit in his private regions but he just nodded. Well.. she was the one proposing it all so boldly so who he was to deny her? Besides by then both of them would be intoxicated with alcohol enough to not to care who was looking and who not. Shaking his head he raised his glass.

On her way there she looked through the window and decided that the idea of taking a walk in the garden was way too inviting to pass on it. And it wasn't like the drinking couldn't wait. Since it wasn't high where she was Samantha didn't bother to find a door leading out but simply got out through the window. Smirking to herself she decided to take off her shoes and socks, deciding it was safe thing to do since she didn't see any dogs around the mansion.. or other animals. Tying the laces together and leaving the socks in the shoes she kept on carrying it like that while taking her time to enjoy the flowers. Humming softly she wondered when was the last time she had time to do something like this and smiled. It was nice.. and would be even nicer if it all came true, Kill Alice getting famous. The money were important to her, only someone rich couldn't afford themselves the luxury of not caring about money. They were needed for so many, many basic needs. But what was even more important was the music. People listening to it, to something they created with love in their hearts and finding themselves jumping to it or singing... that was the best reward there could be. Smiling a bit to her thoughts she crouched down and touched the soft petals of one of the flowers. Although she didn't know it's name Sammy still knew that it wasn't a good thing to touch it. But one touch wouldn't kill it, right?

"It's fine", he said, smiling at Elizabeth and grinning, raising his eyebrows when he realised their lead singer was nowhere to be seen but before he was able to ask if anyone seen her someone quite different showed up, making his eyes glint with excitement.
It was impossible not to know who the man was, not if one sat so deeply in rock as everyone around this room, Kill Alice about to go for a deeper dive into it with her contract signed. Besides the man was quite characteristic and hard to forget with how tall he was. Lotradiam seemed to know him quite well, her reaction bringing to his mind one of his younger sisters. She was cute like them as well.
"We totally recognise him. It would be hard to not to. And hi man... it is a honour to get to know you personally..", he said, standing up and outstretching his hand excitedly towards the man, for now forgetting about Samantha's disappearance, Tony standing up to shake the new guest's hand as well, even his eyes glistening in excitement with one more surprised of the outstanding and dreamy day.

Standing up she looked around and not seeing anyone around she jumped and run around, letting out the energy and happiness that accumulated in her body through all the day. Swirling around few times she fell on the grass, smiling widely but not letting out any sound, not wanting to attract any unnecessary attention. Sighing she stretched a bit and rubbed her belly while looking into the dark sky.

Elizbeth smiled as she looked at him wondering what exactly what Tony was going to say about her boldness. Most people would shy away from her but Tony seemed to be sticking it out and one way or the other. One of them would see the other naked tonight but by then they would be so drunk it wouldn't matter. Seeing the redness of Tony's face brought a smile to her face as he knew what kind of ideas was probably running through his mind "Just so you know" she whispered happily "The carpets do match the drapes" she said winking before taking a large drink of her beer. "Let's get so drunk we barely remember today" being European just like Alexander and also like Tony's family was they all loved drinking and the more the better for them. It was surprising for most people who met Elizabeth to realize just how much alcohol the young, small framed red haired beauty truly was able to consume but she felt as if she'd have a great drinking partner either way tonight.

Michael smiled as he held Lotradiam in his arms with ease as he reached out to hug Alexander as well. Embracing the man he considered a brother with a smile. As Tony held his hand out talking about how they already knew him Michael smiled wondering if Alexander had even told them yet that Michael had been the one who sent Alexander to check out the band because of how big a fan he was of their music "Thanks it really means a lot to me meeting fans but I especially take your honor to heart because in all reality I'm a big fan of your music. I came with a couple of my friends a few months ago when you were playing and fell in love with your band. So much so I called up Alexander and told him he needed to come check you all out" Michael replied as he saw the alcohol on the table "Ah drinks are out you must've known that I was coming" he said pouring himself a glass of whiskey as he took a drink of it. "There... Were three of you right I thought I remembered you all being a three person band," Michael asked raising his eyebrow at everyone as he commented on how Sammy was not around.

Lotradiam smiled at Tony "Yeah my uncle Mikey he's like awesome on the guitar maybe you guys could play together like daddy played with you earlier" the young girl was very hyperactive and she absolutely loved music so any time she could get people to play she would.

Elizabeth smiled "Princess I'm sure they'll play together eventually right now let them enjoy just being free to do as they please" she said smiling at the young girl.

Alexander smiled as he looked around "Well I guess Sammy disappeared do not worry though I will go and find her" he said placing his glass of scotch down now empty "Michael this is Tony and Bobby. I hope that you and these two will enjoy your time together because you all equally love music so that'll give you something to talk about" with that said Alexander walked out of the room trying his best to find Sammy, after walking to the bathroom he found the door open, so he began searching again trying to get a whiff of her scent, he eventually found it at a window and followed it to where she was laying on the grass, walking quietly he made his way towards her "You know if you had wanted to come outside you could've let us know everyone was curious as to where you went not to mention Michael Albertson is here to see you all" he said quietly but sat next to her on the grass "You're a unique person Sammy that's for sure. What keeps you going, what is it that you wish to be or have or become. I'd like to know because my curiosity is peaked but let me know if I overstep boundaries with our work relationship I do not wish to overstep or overstay my welcome."

Tony stilled when he heard the female, choking a bit on his beer only to smirk. Now this.. was unexpected. Not only bold but cheeky. He found it kind of adorable and amusing, how this little female was able to just be so bold... without as much as a softest blush. It made him shake his head as he laughed, finding her more and more alluring, the more he saw of her real personality. Of course it wasn't only about personality, with men it never was but it was also about it, the wrapper being as important as the content. When it came to drinking he did like his alcohol but didn't drink too often, finding the taste fitting the social meetings but he wasn't a fan of drinking by his own. When he was standing there, before the one of the best guitarists he ever listened to it felt a bit surreal when being told he was their fan and was the one that called Alexander. Now that he thought about it a bit more Tony remembered that their new manager did mention it when they've met for the first time few hours ago.
"Yes, there are three of us in Kill Alice", he admitted and added. "I'm Tony Brass and this is Bobby Brass and the absent one is Samantha Johnson, our leader. Not sure where she is at the moment though.."

"Oh maaaann... do you know how fucking surreal it feels to hear someone like you talk about being out fan.. I'm feeling like fainting here", joked Tony, his heart beating a bit like crazy as he was standing there, grinning like an idiot only to look at Lotradiam and showing his thumbs up. "As soon as the angel is found. It would be awesome to play with your super awesome uncle, little orc~"
Well, everyone were calling Lotradiam a princess so Bobby wouldn't be himself if he would try to tease her just like one of his sisters. It was way more amusing that way.

As all of them were left to themselves Samantha was laying in the garden, soon approached by Alex, him speaking up all of a sudden making her flinch only to chuckle in the end. Hearing about Michael Albertson she knew she wanted to meet the male.. but at the same time she felt good just where she was, regretting only that she didn't have a beer with herself.
"Well.. I wasn't planning on leaving you just yet but when I was walking to join you again I felt like taking a walk. And what makes you say I'm unique? I think I'm quite normal and just work hard towards my dreams. Sure, a bit crazy here and there but I wouldn't call myself unique", she said, shrugging as she glanced at the male and then back at the black sky, still laying on the ground although knowing she soon would need to get up since she was getting cold. "Nah.. no one said that since you are my.. our manager you can't be our friend. So.. what, huh? And do I need to know all that? Though what I want.. to live for what I love with people that I care for and that cares for me. Hmmmm.. not worrying about bills would be nice too... and not working so many jobs and have more time to just lay like this.. That would be the best. So there, just like any human being. And you, Alexander Lockhart. What keeps you going and what you wish for?"

Michael Albertson smiled as he heard the band talking to him "Well I've got to admit you all would've made the big time on your own but you have definitely got a manager who will bring you to the big time so fast that your head is going to spin" he said laughing "Hell once Blackpool Brawlers disbanded and we all went our own ways it was Alexander who managed me if it weren't for him my own solo career would've probably gone nowhere. After managing me for quite a number of years he created Lockhart Management and the rest is history. Actually, my current manager is standing in this room with us" he said laughing.

Elizabeth smiled as she heard Michael "Mikey you talk to highly of me everything I've done was with Alexander's approval" she had managed Michael for a few years now but Alexander did most of the leg work.

"Well Tony and Bobby Brass you've got skills," he said laughing as he heard Tony joking with him "I'm a music lover first and foremost and your music is more than just words and sounds being played in unison, you play the drums, guitar, and bass with your emotions and you can hear the emotion within every single note being played or sang and that's why you grabbed my attention. So few people actually put themselves into their music anymore it's refreshing to see that real musicians still exist."

"The angel better get back here soon then I wanna hear you all play again earlier was AWESOME" Lotradiam said happily "Maybe daddy will let me play Blackbird again" Blackbird was a special electric acoustic guitar painted black with gold flake in the paint to make it sparkle and it was one of her favorite guitars.

Alexander watched Samantha's reactions as he quietly made his way up to her and spoke to her. "Well I mean you say you're going to the bathroom and then like a true magician poof you disappeared," he said teasingly as he sat on the grass alongside her happily "You're a beautiful woman, you have a great work ethic, great friends, a booming music career that is only going to skyrocket from here on out and even with all this on your plate you still take care of your friends and those children. Not to mention normality is such a boring concept who wants to have every day of their life is the same thing over and over again. Wouldn't you rather be out doing things you've only ever dreamt of? Playing gigs that at one time were considered impossible, taking care of the family that made you one of brought you in and loved you no differently than their own children, meeting men whose life stories will blow you away, hearing how you've saved a fan from hard times with your music. Many things are just over the horizon barely out of your reach for now but within a short period of time I sense this will all be yours soon enough" Alexander said honestly as he looked up at the sky. It had been a while since he had just relaxed like this without thinking of work. "Well honestly we can still be friends I mean we're going to be spending quite a lot of time together touring the country, playing gigs and being cramped in a tour bus for hours we'd need to be friends to get along that long" he teased but heard her ask the same question "Well Sammy that's a great question, to be honest, I guess what drives me is my love for the music. Too many musicians claw and scratch their way trying to make it but never do, whether it be because a bigger band takes all the spotlight or whether it be them just getting comfortable with what they know helping those people get what they deserve is something that I've always loved. My biggest thing though that keeps me going is Lotradiam I mean I love that little girl with everything I have, a love so pure I didn't know it could be real to love someone that much" he said scratching his chin "My dreams is to find the right girl, give Lottie the mother she's always needed, a wife for me to love and cherish and a few more kids to watch grow up and get spoiled just like my princess" he said the last part teasingly "Though unfortunately I do not believe such a woman exists at least not for me."

While all the guests were left to themselves, joking around and talking about music and some other stuff Samantha's eyes focused on Alexander, listening to everything that he was telling her, chuckling softly at the part about disappearing like a true magician.
"I will be happy with them when the time comes. It's hard to fill up your stomach with dreams only", she answered to that, relaxed on the grass. "All what you say is a very pretty vision.. but one step at the time. We signed the contract and showed our stuff before cameras. It made me extremely happy, I admit. And I'm looking forward to dreams coming true. And being normal is fine, nothing wrong with it.. Even a rock star is just a man or woman behind all those flashes and ecstatic screams of their fans.. and we all need quite similar things in our lives."
Listening to the answer she was given next Sammy hummed, nodding her head. Yes, for her it was also one of the main factors that pushed her through the day and countless jobs she was working just to afford various things, all leading to Kill Alice making it big.
"You vision... sounds nice. Finding a mother for her and a wife for you. I think it would do you two good to find someone like that", she said and chuckled. "Kids are really nice and easier to be with than adults. Less deception more bluntness.. It's always very refreshing so if my family needs someone to take care of the kids I'm always there. It's pretty fascinating, being let into their world. One day I want to have children as well. I think three would be a good amount.. after growing up they would help each other if there would be a need for that. But to have that many one should have a reliable partner... and that is quite hard to get. I mean.. sure, I could be a single mother but what I want is family. My own little family. Ugh.. sorry for getting so deeply into the subject.. maybe let's talk about something else."
Samantha's cheeks got a bit pink. It was a first time she talked with with anyone about children and such and somehow she found it a bit.. flustering. But at the same time wasn't Alex a good person to talk to about such a thing, with Lotradiam and wanting pretty much the same thing she wanted? Maybe it was alright? Glancing a the male she waited for his answer.

Alexander smiled as he looked at Samantha listening to everything she said especially when she mentioned that she like he would love to have a family, people to love and care for. "You're a hopeless romantic Samantha just like I was at one time and unlike me, I hope that you never change," he said happily. With that said though Alexander turned to look directly into her eyes seeing the flush of color on her face "Your heart is in the right place, your kindhearted and loving to those around you and your way of thinking is fantastic" he said honestly with a smile "Especially when you're using that mind to challenge me I have not had so much fun in years debating musicians like we did earlier. Or when you take charge of the situations ahead of you with wisdom beyond your years" Alexander stated as he stared at how the stars sparkled in the dark sky this was one of the reasons that Alexander had bought Lockhart Manor it was so far out of the hustle and bustle of the city limits that you could hear the crickets chirping, see the stars shining and just relax around the massive estate without worrying about the things people in the city worried about. "As for children being blunt I've realized that talking to a child is like talking to a miniature alcoholic they are up front and forward with you and their mouths have no censor. I've also learned from experience that if you put a child who is learning to talk in a bus full of rockstars who cuss like sailors a child somehow learns to cuss like a sailor" Alexander said teasingly.

"It would be great to have a woman around in any compacity for Lotradiam. She's growing up faster than I expected I mean it feels like only a few weeks ago I was bottle-feeding her on the tour bus now she's about to start kindergarten. Soon she'll be going to kindergarten and then in a blink of an eye she'll be going through puberty and be dealing with all of the... Unpleasant and heartbreaking problems that females of that age deal with. And so having a woman around to give advice that only women with first-hand experience can give to a younger woman that is of course only one of the many reasons I wish for her to have a mother but one that will give me the relief of having to fumble my way through a very embarrassing conversation" Alexander said smiling at her happily "But you being a woman I have no reason to explain the experiences do I? You've been through it all" he said with a chuckle "But three kids sounds like an amazing amount you see when I was younger I used to dream of having an army of children now as an adult I realize that would be nuts."

She was a bit surprised when told that she was a helpless romantic. Was what she said really like that? She wasn't sure if she was, to her her approach seemed quite reasonable and realistic. She wanted three children with a man she would love. Was she so kind-hearted was the next question. Well.. she wasn't unkind but.. had her issues with trust and all. Though she probably did act a bit differently than people in her age since she went through the death of her parents and then needed to grow up quickly to not to be a burden for others. For few moments their eyes met, making Samantha's heart skip a beat. Now that was stupid. Moronic reaction.. Looking into the sky she laughed, nodding her head.
"Yeah, I can imagine that. Though the way she swears right now is so damn cute", she said, chuckling softly. "I could listen to it for hours."

"Well.. males do have their problems when teenagers as well but yeah, I can imagine how awkward it would be for you to talk to her about it all. And if not for you then surely for her", she said with a smile after listening to Alexander. "My aunt taught me everything I needed to know then.. though I had no time for the teenage rebellion, I was too busy working. I'm still very young so who knows, maybe it is still waiting for me."
The last thing made her snort and chuckle. Still what she said was true, she didn't have time to have a crisis of whatever and too grateful to her family they took care of her when her parents were dead to even think about rebelling. The things were how they were and it had no sense then and now even more.
"And army sounds good since now you can afford an army", she said, laughing softly and stretching, the muscles of her belly tensing up and relaxing. "Hell, each of them could have their own room. And I'm sure Lotradiam would be delighted to have a small brother or sister.. though she could get jealous from time to time. Still if you don't find a right woman to that time I can explain it to her and all though I'm sure they would be told in school just enough so no need to worry your handsome, creative head."

"Handsome" Alexander repeated teasingly "Well angel lady," he said calling her by the nickname his daughter called her "It warms my heart to know you think of me as handsome if I didn't know better I would think you were coming onto me," he said with one of his heartwarming smiles. "But in all seriousness. When I called you a hopeless romantic I meant it as a compliment there are those people who know exactly what they want, people who can see their future and what it will hold someone willing to go to the end of the world and never waiver from what they want. That, in my opinion, is a hopeless romantic. Then there are cynics like myself. People who once dreamt of the day they would fall in love and everything in life would be everything they ever but after years of searching unsuccessfully" a comment that made him think that the last real girlfriend had been the girl who had used him and made him a vampire over eighty years ago "I have come to the realization that I had to make something of myself, worry about my career and my daughter and worry less about falling in love and having the family that I've dreamt of since I was a child" looking up at the stars Alexander sighed thinking about his life and what it had amounted to already. Sadness washed over Alexander's strong features as everything hit him at once it wasn't until she mentioned Lotradiam's cursing that a smile came over his face "Yes we came up with a way for her to cuss without cussing that way she could pretend to be one of the boys without actually having to cuss. However when she was three years old we were at a restaurant after a gig the waitress came up and we all ordered, once it was Lotradiam's turn she turned directly to the woman, a large smile on her face and said I want some fucking pancakes with syrup and cherries asshole. It was at that time I realized that she might've been learning too many terrible things from the band and so that's when we created the new curse words for her."

"It is one of the days I am already regretting. How am I to give her any advice on her becoming a woman, or the things she might or might not go through and all of the heartbreak she will endure... That's what I'm regretting most seeing my daughter heartbroken will be something that I'm not sure how I will deal with. I've always been known as the man who goes at everything headfirst and headstrong but her in pain will cause me pain and might cause some little shit pain as well if I ever get my hands on them" he said the last part in a teasing manner but anything was possible with Alexander 'Mr. Bad Boy' Lockhart. "I would owe you my very existance if you would talk to her about being a woman when the time does eventually come."

"Yes.. you calling me angel, kind-hearted and loving and more could be treated as you coming onto me", she answered right back, not one to soften her remarks.. often. "And I don't know if that would happen, me having my own family and all that. I just hope that is can happen, that would be nice. Still I have other goals in my life than that so it wouldn't be the end of the world if it wouldn't happen.."
Shrugging softly she thought that then she could always work with children or things like that. It would be nice. Anyway the possibilities were countless, too many to think about at the moment, especially since she didn't even have a boyfriend.

Hearing about Lotradiam made the slim female blink and then laugh, seeing with her eyes the faces of the waitress and the unlucky daddy. Then she shook her head and poked Alex between his eyebrows, laying back down and shaking her head once more.
"No need to worry so early in the game. There would be other great actions before that. For example her first boyfriend. Now you just wait, daddy dear. Many things will happen before there would be a need for some of the things you are worrying yourself over. And you wouldn't owe me anything. I don't need anything. It would be a pleasure to help you both", she refused flatly, not wanting any favours for things like that. "Still I'm sure that until then you will find a woman you both would like. "And before kicking the lover's ass you better make sure it would be what she wants or you would embarrass your princess."

Falling silent after that she raised her neat feet and started to move them, doing something the three of them called 'walking on stars' when they were much younger, little kids really. It was Bobby's idea if she remembered correctly. It was a good exercise and it always put her into a good mood.

"You say that me telling you the truth is me coming onto you" Alexander started with a smile "Yet you forget you literally just called me handsome, now I know I've been out of the game for quite some time but that is a flirtatious comment which could then be considered you coming on to me... An old vampire lord past his prime" Alexander said teasingly as he heard what she said "Any man who refuses to get with you, any many who could say no to you isn't worth your time and that is coming from a man who has been around the block a few times" Alexander said smiling as he looked at her "As for your goals I hope you achieve them all, especially now that you're going to be in a position where you can use your name to help a lot of people just as I did when I was atop the mountain and at the peak and just as I still do now. But you're young you have your entire life ahead of you now. Living in the present sometimes is better than living in the future."

Laughing as he heard what Samantha said about he didn't have to worry "As a father, it is my job to worry even when there is no reason to worry. I'm not good at much but being a father just so happens to be one thing that I excel at apparently" he said teasingly. "If he hurts her I hurt him I believe that sounds like a pretty even trade. If I give you my daughter, treat her right, respect her and we'll be fine, hurt her and well hope I don't break you completely once I get finished with you."

Watching as she lifted her feet up to the air and began 'walking on the stars' Alexander raised his eyebrow curious as to what this beautiful young woman was doing but finding it best not to ask her. If it were something important or something that she wanted him to know she would let him know. "I believe that my mind wanders like it is because of the childhood I had" she had not heard his story of his childhood because when he had told everyone earlier she had been upstairs hanging out with Lotradiam she knew nothing of his grandfather throwing him away, his mother not wanting him, his father rejecting him or the fact that a homeless former fighter raised him "I had to grow up and start working as a child and think of every possible thing that could go wrong that way if it happened I had a way out. Growing up homeless and without any member of my real family wanting me I've come to love those who take care of children who aren't there. Without the man who raised me nothing that is happening here would be a reality."

Samantha huffed, not sure what to answer to what she was told. Was her calling the male handsome any different than him calling her kind-hearted? She wasn't able to answer to that question so she decided to simply walk over that part of their talk. Still Alexander calling himself a vampire lord made her chuckle, finding it quite funny. Not worthy, eh? Well.. he is probably right.. She definitely was living in the present.. though looking into future added something very important to life, hope. The part about Alexander hurting someone that would hurt his daughter made her smile. Well.. when the time comes they two of them, the father and daughter, would need to find their way through it and set some kind of understanding. She wondered if she would still be around.. and couldn't help thinking it would be nice to observe Lotradiam growing up.

"Ah... well.. that sucks, your situation but at least you are where you are and are who you are.. that counts for something. Still being homeless and not having anyone wanting you from your family.. I must had been a tough time for you. I was very lucky my parents had such a great friends, if not for that I would end like that as well.. or in a very similar situation as a child", she said, smiling softly and while still 'walking', glancing at Alexander and seeing him eyeing her feet curiously. "This.. what I am doing now... Bobby came up with it when we were kids and called it 'walking on starts'. I still do like to do it, nothing makes me feel better than seeing starts under my feet. I think you should try that. It's a silly but mood lifting exercise. Not to mention that sustained physical exercise, any kind really, has well-known health benefits, including improvements in the function of the cardiovascular, pulmonary, and endocrine systems. What more the voluntary exercise is also associated with long-term improvements in mental function and is the the greatest thing one can do to slow the cognitive decline that accompanies normal ageing. Aaaaand... ah! it has dramatic anti-depressive effect. It also blunts the brain's response to physical and emotional stress. There was also.. Right. A regular exercise program produces a large number of changes in the brain, including the new growth and branching of small blood vessels and increases in the geometric complexity of some neuronal dendrites."

That said she grinned at Alexander. She remembered that from somewhere and since the moment seemed dramatic it kind of.. went out of her.
"And about your past.. you can tell me more if you wish.. and if not we can focus on something else. It.. depends on you", she said, turning on her belly and waving her feet in the air some more, looking at all the flowers around. "When I was small I used to think from time to time it would be nice to be a flower in someone's garden. The care so much about them but their live is a very simple one but when I've got a bit older I've decided it would be a real pity to be alive only for a year."

Alexander smiled as he looked at Samantha happily "That is an amazing way to look at things. To think that maybe my upbringing has somehow caused me to be a better father to my daughter" he said smiling up at the stars. "Do you ever wonder if while looking up at the stars, somewhere far above the stars the loved ones we have lost, or the people who we care about who have passed are watching us from above guiding our every move and keeping us safe" it was a question Alexander had thought of for quite some time, being immortal as he was he had witnessed the death of hundreds of thousands of friends and people he had for but that was the life of being immortal. Though he couldn't actually say that part out loud if she realized that he truly was a vampire, a monster she like almost everyone else that had found out would leave him or worse. Lost in thought he almost didn't hear the explanation of what she was doing and why she was doing it. Luckily though he did cath what she was saying and smiled "Well that is a very interesting idea and quite the scientific explanation about it" he said teasingly as he said "But I will leave the walking on stars to you because that is your thing and I will continue to exercise my way but thank you for giving me insight into your childhood."

With that said he took a deep breath as he placed his hands behind his head before breathing normally once more. "My past was terrible so terrible in fact that you missed Elizabeth crying when she heard it for the first time. Hell, even Bobby and Tony had a tear in their eyes" he said as the smile faded from his face. "I was born into the slums of Blackpool England my mother was an eighteen-year-old named Lauraine Lockhart when she became pregnant with me. My mother was a local prostitute who fucked anyone willing to pay one day she met the man who would become my father. A man named Christopher Crawford who had paid for her services, sure enough, there was no protection used and my mother became pregnant. She thought of me as the devil, as a curse, not a blessing and so after thinking of only her own self, Lauraine tried everything she could to get rid of me. She threw herself down stairs, hit her stomach, drank as much as she could, pumping herself full of more medications than you'd find in a pharmacy and unfortunately for her nothing work and so finally after nine months she gave birth to me at her home. My grandfather who was a preacher of the local church found me repulsive because I was a bastard child born out of wedlock and a disgrace to his family name and so he took me a newborn infant and brought me to the slums of Blackpool England leaving me in the place he saw most fit for me. A trash can in the middle of the dark, dangerous alleyway and then left me there to die. A homeless man named Sylvester found me there as a newborn half dead in the trash can a day later and raised me as his own on the streets of Blackpool. He taught me how to bare-knuckle brawl and for the longest time, I truly thought he was my father. After learning how to fight I started taking on any challenger who would pay me and I made enough money that I could take care of Sylvester and myself. However, as things go Sylvester died of old age and that sent me into a pit of depression so I took the money I had left and bought myself an acoustic guitar as if born to play guitar I picked up on it almost immediately and began playing shows on the streets for money. Since I could no longer bare knuckle brawl due to it reminding me of my dead father. Just when I thought that things would never get better I met a woman named Beatrice and everything seemed to be going perfectly for the first time in my life. But as things go meeting her would be my downfall because she was just using me pretending to love me to get what she wanted and then when she was done she threw me away like a piece of trash. That incident changed me forever and it was because of her that I secretly made my way on to a ship coming to America. I traveled around the country by train for quite a while until reaching California. I started playing my guitar at small clubs before meeting my friend Michael and from that, the Blackpool Brawlers were born. We started playing small shows until we went to the club where I found you and we were signed to a recording contract and here we are now many years later with me telling my story twice in one day which is more than I've told it in twenty years" he explained to her honestly. "But please, please tell me more about your life so where I can get my own out of my head."

"Hmm.. while I am not a one to believe in God like Christians do or any other religion I do like to believe there is something after death and bad people are punished for what they did and how many people they hurt through their live in here and I do hope that maybe my parents are there.. somewhere and look sometimes at me and see I live well, aiming for my dreams to come true. When I was smaller to ease a bit my longing my aunt came up with an idea for me to write letters to them. I still do that.. it makes me feel a bit better... I like to read them from time to time", she told Alex with a small smile playing on her lips as they kept looking in the sky and then chuckling at him leaving walking on stars to her, simply nodding her head.

Once Alexander started to tell her story of his life she put her feet back on the ground, it not seeming appropriate when listening to something so serious. When once again the silence took them in her gentle fingers she let it stay there for few longer moments.
"I won't cry over you. But your story is quite dark, I admit, and.. you're an impressive man, Alexander. To be able to become who you are although it was so hard on the way here, I admire people like that.. and there aren't many people I do admire", she said, shaking her head. "People can be such bastards... that is why I trust only few. Those that don't smile to your face only to stab you in the back when they feel like it. I am a very loyal person and I do want the same back. It is better to have two or three friends more than a bunch of people you can lean on when your legs gets weak and the burden on your shoulders becomes too heavy to carry it more. About my life... I didn't... I normally talk about my past much. Besides what there is to tell? Many people, like you yourself to not to look far, had much less luck than me and me complaining.. would be kind of stupid. It wasn't easy at times but it is fine. It took me where I am now and I'm glad. It made me the person I am.. and I like that person. I'm still young so I will change with time but there are things that won't change. Also.. if you would want to tell someone else your story, in the future, I think you should call Sylvester your father. I think he would really like it, seemed to me like a great parent."

Back
Top Bottom