Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's more to life than money. (BBVD&Zajawa)

Saying that Samantha was surprised would be an understatement of the year. She was stunned... and quite speechless. But what woke her out from her stupor was the last thing said. 'I doubt you could live with a monster like me.' Sighing she reached slowly to Alexander's forehead.. and flicked it powerfully. Shaking her head, displeased she was gathering her thoughts before speaking aloud.
"Don't go assuming things without asking me first. I don't think that the fact you're feeding yourself from blood makes you automatically a monster. You're a good person and good father.. why it would change anything..?", she asked, shaking her head. "I do believe you that you're a vampire.. and I do believe you're scared to trust anyone. I can understand.. especially since you're so much older than me. The older you get the harder it is to trust anyone. But... if you ask me about my opinion about being with a vampire.. I think we should try it. From your story... the first woman you loved, Lotradiam's mother, you didn't get to be with her.. because of many reasons.. And we lost a year because of your fear... So maybe it's time to stop being so scared and take it head on?"
She reached to Alexander's cheek and touched it very gently.

Alexander was surprised as he felt her flicking his forehead. His face still in it's darker, uglier vampiric form instead of it's normal happy, handsome face. Though as she spoke his expression softened and his face returned back to its normal state. "It's not the feeding off of blood that makes me a monster Samantha, at least not completely. I try to be a good person, a good father but there is more you should know. I've murdered in cold blood without a single care. After Alison's death I went crazy I killed Lotradiam's real father, sucked him dry and ripped him from piece to piece, I scattered his body and then went to court later on and was granted full custody of her" he said honestly as he looked at her. "It's also because I am immortal and you are mortal I hate losing people but I hate also turning people into vampires because of how badly it hurts to become one of my kind. Your body dies, every organ in your body shuts down one by one and you gasp your last breaths of mortal life. Then your body becomes stronger, faster, beauty is enhanced, your teeth grow, your nails become sharper" he said looking down. "That is the main reason I have denied myself the love most people spend their whole life searching for" he said reaching out, his strong pale hand caressing her cheek. "If you think you can handle it being with me after everything I have just told you then who am I to say no" he asked leaning down kissing her passionately as they had in the lake a year prior.

Lotradiam busted through the door happily not knowing that her father was kissing Sammy "Alright you two are you in love ye" she started seeing Alexander kissing Samantha. The next thing out of Lotradiams voice was a high pitched squeal that could only be described as ear shattering. "I KNEW IT" she yelled jumping up and down excitedly as she clapped her hands.

Samantha nodded at the information about Alexander killing the man. Well.. it wasn't like she thought killing was fine.. but at the same time when you love someone and loose her because of some asshole.. She could understand the rage... and if it was a rage of someone much stronger, quicker and with stronger killing instincts than a human? It was a situation that waited to happen. The part about her being mortal made her nod her head once again. They had time to think about things like that... and why not, just for now, focusing on more bright aspects of two people falling in love?
"I can handle it just fine", she answered simply, not using any more words, instead kissing the man back, making the year that they couldn't do it like it almost didn't exist.
Their breaths became faster together as they were kissing, letting their tongue to dance together, their lips touch, exploring the kiss as if it was a way to show the feelings that were playing inside of them. And then... Lotradiam came into the room, making Samantha pause the kiss for few seconds only to snort and fall on her back, laughing.. what ended with her coughing a little bit at the end.

"You knew what? And you destroyed a 'romantic moment', Lotradiam Lockhart. I'm asking what you're gonna do about it, missy", she said, glancing at the girl and smiling happily, her cheeks flushed and a playful glints present in her gaze.

Alexander looked at Samantha curiously this was the first time in years he had told anyone of what he was. And it was the first time he had admitted to killing Allison's ex-husband and Lotradiam's true father without remorse, the damage that had been done to the man's body would've turned even the most experienced of homicide detective if he were ever found.

"Well Dragon," Alexander said smiling at her happily "If you think you're fiery side is willing to take the icy hand of death who am I to tell you no" he asked curiously then the two began kissing and it lit a fire inside of Alexander's undead heart which hadn't happened in quite some time. However, in the middle of the hot make-out session, his daughter ran back inside which cause them to pull apart and him to begin laughing uncontrollably.

"You're gonna love me like always duuuuh... I'm nursie Dot" Lotradiam said giggling as she heard Samantha coughing "Oh no are you alright."

She still could feel Alexander's taste, his warmth on her lips.. it was hard to forget that.. but it wasn't something they couldn't continue after Dot would be busy or simply sleeping. Smiling she shrugged and nodded her head.
"I'm just sick and need my nurse but she is out there, playing pranks and leaving me without her healing reading", she answered, rubbing her throat and chuckling softly. "Having a nurse and a great cook how could I not get better... even if kept it against my will? Don't you think I didn't see that you were ready to push me back into the bed when I was trying to get up. Kidnapping me, taking my clothes away and keeping the dragon trapped... I'm gonna burn you to ashes.. just you two wait."

Of course she was joking around. She felt really happy at the moment.. even if kinda weak. Well.. maybe it would be a good opportunity to rest.. though she wasn't too sure when was the last time she was simply lazing around without doing anything, like laying in a bed and reading a book. The last year was very busy.. she still read now and then but with how many things she wanted to do... it was always busy. She was always somewhere... doing this or that.. because there were many things needed to be done.

"I would've pushed you too..." Lotradiam said nodding her head "Becuase I'm strong" with that she jumped up on the chair and began flexing making grunts like the men she had seen in bodybuilding do on television. "I would be also very happy to read to you if you can quit kissing my daddy for two seconds" she giggled "Sammy and Daddy sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G first comes love then comes marriage then comes Sammy with a baby carriage."

Alexander laughed hearing his daughter she was adorable and she truly cared for both her daddy and Sammy and now that they were together it meant she'd have both of them all the time now and wouldn't have to worry about just calling Sammy as she'd done over the past year.

"You know everyone's coming to party tonight right. I heart Tony and Lizzie talking about it. How are we going to do that with Sammy sick and kissing you" she asked cutely blinking at Sammy as if asking her.

Samantha blinked few times when she heard Lotradiam only to chuckle and shake her head. The other was so cute like that. The little thing she added in the end made her snort and chuckle.. although her cheeks did get a little bit pink. It would be very hard to notice because of her cheeks slightly flushed from her being sick.
"There's no party tonight. The lovebirds wanted to time alone and Bobby is out.. doing his stuff. Or is there party anyway?", she asked, glancing at Alexander, realising she wasn't actually sure. "Wellll.. I think that this man here can be too busy kissing me to be at the party.. And I would be busy with listening to you read so I would get better. What kind of book you picked, my friend?"

That asked she rolled on her side to see the girl a bit better, feeling kind of weak but still better than before. Ah right, the fever got down.. Sniffling she looked around and reached to the tissue box, cleaning her nose. Yeah, positively sick..
"So... what kind of meds the doc prescribed?", she asked, glancing at Alexander, waiting for his answer... and taking in how handsome her was.

Alexander watched his daughter dancing around and singing which caused him to laugh it was amazing how energetic this young girl was. A laugh burst forth as he got up and grabbed his daughter picking her up and spinning her around before holding her upside down with ease as he had done to her when she was a little girl. "Listen here you little monkey the energy you have needs to slow down," he said teasingly shaking her playfully again.

Lotradiam let out an ear shattering squeal one of happiness as she was picked up, spun and then turned upside down. From her view, everything looked different but as Samantha spoke she looked over to where the woman was. "Well," Lotradiam said smiling "Alright you big gorilla let me go," she said looking up at her father. As her father picked her up placing her on his shoulder Lotradiam did a backflip landing on her feet, having been taking gymnastics almost her entire life. "Anyways Sammy boo-bear sicky girl" Lotradiam said carefully as she grabbed the two books she had brought. "I brought my two most favoritist books of all times... Where the wild things are and Harry Potter and the Sor...Sorcer..Daddy how do you say this word" she said pointing at the word Sorcerer.

"It's sorcerer sweetheart," Alexander said smiling as he went to sit behind Sammy, his large hands placed gently on her back and began rubbing her back carefully.

"Yeah Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone. So pick which book you want to hear and I'll read it to you Sammy" Lotradiam said putting on doctor's mask so that she could snuggle up to Sammy without getting sick.

"No we're not having a party," Alexander said smiling at Samantha happily "And the doctor prescribed you some stuff for your cough a syrup that will taste absolutely awful but will help your throat other than that he gave you anti-inflammatory medication. The names of which slips my mind right now but you are to take them and I will make sure you do. Other than that he wants you to rest and do nothing so Dot and I will be checking up on you."

Samantha smiled and laughed watching Lotradiam and her father, missing her parents more when seeing such scenes. But it was fine. That longing.. would be with her for her whole life.. and that she accepted already. Chuckling at the mask the Dot put on she got closer to her, wrapping her hands around her. while feeling Alexander's hand on her back she felt very strange.. but nice. It was incredible, that feeling of belonging. It was right that with her family (Tony and Bobby) and now with those two. Lotradiam and her father got her heart.. and she just hoped that she wouldn't be hurt by that in the end. Pushing those thoughts away she listened to the part about medication. So it was throat, huh? She never would have guessed it.. still she didn't have much experience when it came to being sick.

"Okay... make sure I do take them then", she chuckled, nodding her head and closing her eyes. "And Where the wild things are, Monkey butt nurse~ I need to know what my best friend ever loves reading. There needs to be a reason for that. And your daddy will stay too because he is a sucker and is unable to leave us alone.. even if he doesn't say that aloud~"

Samantha was only teasing around, trying to cope with all the feelings that were now swirling inside her.

Alexander smiled as he listened to Samantha speaking to Lotradiam about how much of a sucker he was to his daughter. Shaking his head Alexander smiled "Yes, yes I am a sucker for my two favorite girls in the whole world" he said reaching down to kiss Samantha lightly.

Lotradiam cleared her throat hearing her daddy and Sammy talking, "Alright" with that said she opened the book and began reading it but halfway through she fell asleep since it had been the book Alexander had read to her every single night from the time she was born.

Alexander stood slowly seeing his daughter asleep and picked her up carefully "I will be right back" he whispered before taking Lotradiam to her room, tucking her in and giving her a kiss on the forehead before making his way back down the hallway to where she would be staying. Before entering her room he grabbed her medication "Alright medicine time" he said pouring her a glass of water before handing her the pill as he got the syrup in a spoon ready for her. "When you're ready for the cough medicine" he waited until she was ready and gave it to her, allowing her to swallow it before speaking. "So.." Alexander said not knowing what to say in this moment in time and so he realized he should tell the truth "I don't know how to go about these things. I'm centuries older than you and yet...Love is so foreign to me how do we go about these things?"

The kiss felt really nice, making her blush just a slightest of blushes. Then it was time to read the book. Funny thing was that she wasn't far away from falling asleep herself.. just Lotradiam went down quicker. Stretching a little and yawning she woke herself up a little, knowing that once Alexander would be back they would be up to... something. Reaching for her glass she poured herself some water from the jug that was standing right next to it, not sure how long it was standing there or when it was brought in. Drinking few glasses of water she laid down, satisfied.. only to have Alexander step into the room with medication.

Opening her mouth she gulped it down, the taste not something nice. Knowing she couldn't drink after taking it so it could work (from all the times someone else was sick) she instead focused on what Alexander said next. Then she tilted her head to the side.
"You mean about love? About sex? What exactly? And.. is there any need for elaborate thinking? Let's date, laugh and have sex.. whatever we feel like. Life is too short to think too much about everything.. Seee.. like right now. I want to tackled you and hug..", she paused, doing exactly what she said, ending on top of Alexander and chuckling. ".. so I go and do just that."

"I've always been one to overthink things," Alexander said smiling at her as he lightly rubbed her shoulder with his large yet soft hands. The warmth of her skin under his fingers made him feel alive... Like everything was normal between them "I know they say to keep your past in your past but it has scarred my ability to trust others with things like this. So please forgive me if it takes a while to get used to being able to trust someone with my heart" with that said he heard her talk about sex which caused even his face to flush, he could only imagine the kind of perfection that was being hidden by the clothes she wore... Alexander had forgotten to sit down and so when he heard her say she wanted to tackle-hug him his eyebrow raised before feeling himself hitting the bed hard with her on top of him.

He laughed as he placed his hand on her hips "Well Dragon you've got the Vampire Lord at your mercy it seems that now I have two beautiful ladies to keep my heart well protected and filled with love" he spoke of Lotradiam his daughter and Sammy his girlfriend. Wow even thinking that word makes my stomach flutter as if butterflies were flapping around... Get over your fear Alexander and allow yourself to enjoy the feelings you've kept yourself away from for centuries Alexander thought to himself before thinking It's time to allow yourself free of your own ridiculous fears and instead allow yourself to live your own life slowly he sat up with her sitting in his lap and stared into her eyes not saying a word to her. He just stared into her eyes before leaning in and kissed Samantha passionately as his hands moved around her small frame.

"I will forgive since it isn't so easy for me as well", she answered while laying on top of the man only to end up sitting with him while they were looking into each others eyes.
Sammy didn't run away with her gaze, just sitting there... only to end up kissing. Well.. it was rather obvious they would end doing that.. but she still loved the fact that they ended doing it. Wrapping her arms around his neck Samantha kept on kissing, her being just in a t-shirt and panties adding to the excitement of the moment as some time later she started to grind her hips, moaning softly since she could feel all too well that she wasn't the only one bothered down there.

She let the kiss last, sucking on Alexander's tongue and then letting him explore her upper cavern, rubbing his nape, letting the kiss turn into the heated and hungry one, showing just how much the two of them were longing for each other for the past year. Sighing she let her hands run doown to the strong chest and feel it over, soon ending with taking it off of the man and resuming the kiss. Then it was time for her t-shirt.. leaving her practically naked, only with her panties on. Samantha had a nice, heavy set of breasts with pretty nipples, rather lighter in colour and being a little bit bigger than average ones. Her flat belly, tattooed skin... it all looked perfect.

Alexander smiled as he heard her say that she would forgive him since he was new to the whole 'love' thing and all of the things that came along with it. Soon they were both sitting straight up, staring straight into each other's eyes happily. That's when he felt her lips against his and so he placed his arms around her waist lovingly pulling her in as he began making out with her completely.

As she began grinding on his lap he felt his cock began stiffening up, when fully erect he was nine and a half inches long and barely over three inches thick. Feeling her panties rubbing against it stirred it to life and soon it was fully erect. As they sat there making out he felt her taking off his shirt. Underneath his shirt hid a very toned and muscular body one that he had been working on for over a hundred years, hard defined lines showed his muscles, his six-pack looking as if it had been carved from stone. across his muscularly toned back there was a three thousand dollar dragon tattoo, very well done though very Gothic and dark looking it was a secret he had kept from everyone, no one knew of this tattoo but soon Sammy would know.

As they began making out again after his shirt was off he felt her pull away again only this time to pull her own shirt off. As her shirt finally came off he pulled away from the kiss to admire her perfect body technically he could have seen her naked before while putting her in her change of clothes but he had been respectful and not stared at her while doing so. And how he kicked himself mentally for not doing so because Sammy's body was perfect, even though pale from her illness. She had very beautiful heavy breasts adorned with cute little nipples light in color and tattoos on multiple areas of her skin all of which drove him wild especially the dragon since Alexander had always been one for dragons it is why he had a full back piece of a very well done dragon. So he took one of his large hands and rubbed her nipples for a second with his finger before tracing down her tattoo's reaching the edge of her panties as he before rubbing her clit with his thumb. "You are mine" was all he whispered as he leaned in to kiss her neck doing what came naturally as his finger's continued their assault on her nub. She wanted to grind and tease him then he could do exactly the same.

Samantha noticed the tattoo only because of their reflection in the window. She wished she could ask about the tattoo, why it was there.. and if it did have anything to do with her. But.. what they were doing at the moment was way too heated to stop it to ask or admire anything, even something so beautiful and amusing. Small moan escaped her lips when her breasts were touched and the nipples teased. It felt good to have Alexander's hands on her breasts. At last the small craving growing in her for so long could be addressed.

What was said made her blink and chuckle but she nodded. It was fine, she could belong to this man, she would allow that for now as he seemed to deserve having her. Small gasp and then a louder moan soon were muffled by the kiss they were sharing as her clit was rubbed, her panties slowly getting soaked with her juices, showing well just how excited she was getting. Not thinking much she reached to Alexander's pants and pulled them off, as well as his and hers underwear right after, leaving the two of them naked. Hovering over the man she smirked, the gaze of her eyes strong and full of desire.

"And you're mine. Now tell me.... can a vampire lord make me pregnant? Do we need protection?"
, she asked, leaning down and sucking on the side of the strong neck, making sure to leave a mark, painfully visible and hard to cover with anything.

Sammy's pubic hair were neatly trimmed but she still had a nice bush down there, the end of the tail of her dragon within the patch. It was planned like that since she found it hot to have that tail up there.. and it looked damn good, at least that was what she was thinking.

Alexander smiled as he heard her moaning as he touched her breasts and teased her nipples. Sure this man had absolutely no experience in this kind of thing having only had sex once or twice in his life as a young teen which had been over eighty years prior. But sex was natural so he felt like he should let loose and allow whatever happened to happen. She would know what she liked and being Sammy was very vocal she would tell him if he was doing right or wrong or how he could become better at pleasing her.

As he said she was his he didn't mean it like he owned her, hell he honestly hadn't even meant to say it. It had been one of those thoughts you think out loud and was meant more from surprise than anything. Alexander had stayed single for ninety years without ever dating anyone, yet here he was with Samantha basically naked on his lap ready for him to please her. The both of them ow a couple. "Mmm" Alexander said smiling "Someone is getting very, very excited by my teasing" he teased her with a smile before she stripped them both. His above average cock hard as a rock as she hovered over him.

"Of course vampire lords can get you pregnant. As for protection that is up to you... How bad do you want it is the question for if you want protection we'll have to stop while I go buy us some from the store over fifteen minutes away" he said smiling, staring at her neatly trimmed pubic hair as well as the tattooed tail that was in her pubic patch. He found it hot that she had gotten it done.

Now the two of them completely naked had a decision to make, fucking like animals with the possibility of her getting pregnant, or stopping buying condoms and hoping they were still in the mood to do it when they returned. Reaching up his thumb stroked her clit again as his mouth went to her breast taking a nipple into it as he began sucking on it.

She blushed just slightly and nodded her head. Yes, she was getting excited... and it only got worse with how she was being teased. And damn was the vampire big.. She didn't expect him being as big as he was.. but it was a nice surprise. Hearing the answer she growled and cussed under her breath. Biting on the inner lining of her lower lip she knew she didn't want to wait, that waiting any longer would be quite impossible. And what was the last nail to her coffin was the man teasing her more and wrapping his lips around her nipple. Closing her eyes she aimed the tip of the big cock at her wet pussy and started to lower her hips, moaning as she was being stretched by the thick cock. After few moments she slammed herself down, twitching around Alexander and shuddering all over, loving the way the raw, thick cock felt so deep inside of her.

"Such a bastard to not to have something like that... It's like you planned it all", she teased him, sitting on top of him, her lower lips kissing the base of his cock, grinding her hips a little, making herself feel better just what exactly was inside her.. and just how deep it was able to reach.

Alexander smiled as he looked at Samantha blushing he could tell by how fast things were happening that there was no stopping this. Which was fine with Alexander because he had for centuries denied himself the taste of touch of flesh in such a sexual manner. Soon though he felt her warm, wet pussy engulfing his large cock. slowly at first before he felt her slamming his cock completely into her. This caused Alexander to moan loudly. "Fuck Sammy," he said not being used to feeling anything as great as how her pussy felt against his cock.

"Oh yeah I'm such a bastard," Alexander said happily "A bastard with a beautiful dragon impaled on my beautiful cock," he said teasingly as he placed his hands on her hips this is when Alexander decided to take control and he pushed her back so she was on her back his cock never left her pussy as he moved along with her so that he was hovering over her. "And this is where the Dragon finally get's tamed by the Vampire Lord," he said teasingly as he began thrusting his hips feeling his cock bumping into her cervix as he continued to thrust. "What nothing to say" he teased as he leaned down kissing her neck, sucking on her neck lightly, trying to mark her without biting her.

Panting and trembling on top of the man she looked down, her pussy twitching as she could see where they were connected.. and just how damn wet she was down there. She glared at Alexander when he joked like that, ready to tease him back only to be shut up by the man changing their position, this time Samantha ending on her back. Hearing the part about being tamed there were some things she could say to that... but the cock moving inside her pussy made her moan, especially since her cervix was teased, it making her go a little bit crazy, trembling and arching her back. She was unable to say anything with the male moving like that, making her let out some lewd sounds whenever she tried to speak.

Unable to speak she wrapped her legs tightly around Alexander's hips, her pussy wrapping around his tightly. Sighing softly and then groaning blissfully she started to move her hips as well, both of them hungry for each other... maybe her partner in a bit different way than she was. Thinking of those teeth sinking in her neck Sammy couldn't help but to think that she wouldn't mind, that it would be an interesting thing to experience, a vampire feeding from her while having sex.

Running her hands up and down Alexander's chest she put his hands on her breasts and then rubbed his neck, not mind him playing with her skin there. It felt good, it was one of her most sensitive places after all. Her nipples hard as small diamonds, small shiver running down her spine and making her body tingle, going numb from all the sensations that was being given... Samantha could feel her first orgasm getting closer, her pussy almost sucking the vampire in, greedy.

Hearing the sounds that Samantha made as he moved them and began thrusting into her brought a smile to Alexander's face one that could not be seen by her because of him kissing and sucking on her neck, his sharp fangs barely grazing her neck enough for her to know it was there but not to puncture the skin.

Feeling her legs go around his hips he felt the distance between their bodies becoming shorter in distance, thus causing his cock to be pushed to its limits inside of her. Raising up he grabbed her hips and began using this to thrust into her harder allowing his large cock to be pulled all the way out before being pushed back in roughly. Not enough to hurt her but to please her further. "Fuck Sammy" he moaned out as his thrust began getting faster, an unfamiliar tingle in his balls that signaled he'd be cumming for the first time tonight. As his thrusts increased his heavy balls slapped up against her ass. Each thrust feeling better and better especially as she began thrusting back to meet him. Working in unison to please each other like never before.

As he felt his hands being moved from her hips to her nippled he began playing with them again as he made love to her pussy, seeing that she wanted him to play with her neck he leaned down once more and began kissing her neck once more. The urge to feed off her during sex becoming greater as her heart pumped the blood through her veins at an accelerated rate due to her pleasure.

It felt all so good, the way the heavy balls were slapping against her, the way her cervix was forced to open to let the head of the cock in, it making a strange, embarrassing sucking sound whenever Alexander was pulling out, tagging on her flesh, giving her more sensations, making her tremble and wrap her legs around the other's hips as tightly as she possibly could. She knew the other was close to cumming, she knew... and yet she didn't let go of him, moaning and sighing in bliss, letting his cock to dominate her pussy, to let the vampire teach it the shape of his thick member.

It was like both of them weren't able to let go, not even for a moment, not for one second, moving their hips in ass bruising speed, letting their needy body to collide with each other, their breaths rugged, bodies of the verge of climaxing.

And then it came. She orgasm hard while gripping Alexander's hair hard and wrapping her legs around his hips even tighter, moaning out her pleasure, one could joke it was a roar of a dragon. Indeed, the heated body, spasming pussy.. wrapped around the thick cock in one purpose - to milk it well. Their desire washed over her, knocking all their air out of her lungs as she was laying under the vampire, shuddering in bliss.

Alexander smiled as he felt her pussy sucking him in completely as well as causing a sucking sound as he pulled out from his head penetrating her cervix. "Fuck I never knew the that partaking in the flesh like this could be as amazing as this is" he moaned against her neck as the two really began going at each other roughly, passionately yet still somehow filled with love as well."

Soon he felt her orgasming her pussy gripping his cock tightly, strangling it. This caused him to let out a low almost animalistic moan as he came inside of her and his eyes turned white as he pulled away and stared into her eyes. "Wow that was the greatest thing I've ever felt in my life Sammy" he said leaning down to kiss her passionately. "Round two my love or would you rather ask me about the tattoo I know you saw."

What she heard made Samantha smirk. Yes, sex was amazing.. but for her it must be a person she was connect to romantically... and Alexander surely was such a person. Still twitching and feeling weak after her orgasm she was staying there, feeling the warm, virile seed being pumped into her greedy womb, for now not thinking clearly. Kissing Alexander back she then needed few moments to think. Wrapping her legs tightly around his hips she grinned, small blush spreading on her cheeks.
"Let's try to do both~ Tell me about the tattoo while making me feel good", she gasped out, her hands reaching to the strong back and rubbing it. "Why would you make it? Was there any reason behind the design... Things like that.. I surely would love to listen.. and as your girlfriend I should know things like that~"

Alexander smiled as he looked at Samantha his mind still swirling because of the euphoric bliss of his orgasm washing over him like waves against rocks. He felt her tight pussy squeezing his cock imprisoning him inside her which is not something that he was going to complain about. Especially as her beautiful legs wrapped around his waist. Slowly he ran his hands up her smooth legs until he reached her pussy once more, placing his thumb against her clit he began rubbing it with small circular motions so that he could keep her warmed up after telling her the story.

"Our kiss drove me crazy, every nerve in my body lit up at once, sending wave after wave of excitement up my spine, I knew without a doubt that there was only one who could fill my heart and love me as I've always wanted to be loved," Alexander said softly fearing that if he said them too loud he might wake up from what could only be described as the best dream he ever had which would break him if this was just a dream. "I knew that the Dragon was my on savior and so I got this female dragon tattooed in red and gold. So that I could always be reminded of my redhaired beautiful Sammy with a golden voice" as he said this softly he leaned in kissing her passionately as his hips began thrusting slightly into her so that they could both get warmed up.

Samantha groaned when Alexander started to rub her clit, her juices in amount to provide him with enough lubricant for it to be comfortable. Sighing softly in pleasure she listened to the story behind the tattoo, quite amazed.. and definitely flattered. Did she hear fear in the other's voice? Reaching to his cheek she stroked it gently, smiling warmly at the vampire. Not sure what to say she decided the kiss was the best closure for what was said, moaning into it when the hard cock stretching her pussy started to move inside of her once again. Even if she was sick her body was filled with desire.. and she wanted to quench it in the best way possible, by drowning in passion.

"In other words you're mine", she breathed out, gripping Alexander's hair and moving her hips as well, soon leaning to the side if his neck, wanting to leave another mark on his neck, claim the man as hers. "You better remember about that.. because you don't want to see my anger."
Chuckling she then moaned, her pussy closing tighter around her new boyfriend, some nice spot being touched and then rubbed on, making her back arch a little, her breasts jiggling with every move, giving quite an eye candy for her partner.

Back
Top Bottom