Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

There's more to life than money. (BBVD&Zajawa)

bigbadvoodoodaddy

Supernova
Name: Alexander Lockhart
Nicknames: Lex, Alex but most people know him as Razor.
Height: 196 cm
Weight: 104 kg
Hobbies: Keeping in physical fit shape, playing music (Plays guitar, bass, and piano) and playing American football.
Loves: Music, playing music, singing, whiskey, fighting.
Hates: Braggers. Pretenders who ruin music.

About: Many things could be said about the man known as Razor. Being a somewhat large man who had been raised in Blackpool England Alexander had to learn to defend himself early on having become a very accomplished and well-known fighter in the underground world of bare-knuckle brawling in the early 1900's. During one of these fights he met a woman named Beatrice who stole his heart rather quickly. Alex became madly in love with her and became a musician allowing her to be his manager during shows. However, she was only using to gain his trust so where she could feet off of him. This is when Alex became a vampire and his life was changed forever. After the change, Alex moved to America and changed his name to something doing so every sixty years or so. During the late 1990's he took on his true name once again and start a band called the Blackpool Brawlers which got famous, this lasted for only a few years before he called it quits. Having decided to manage others and pass on his knowledge to those who hadn't made it big yet.

vampire_zpsgzyeukbm.png

~~Past~~

In the year Nineteen-hundred Alexander Michael Lockhart was born into the slums of Blackpool England his mother eighteen-year-old Lauraine Lockhart was a local prostitute who had met, fucked and became pregnant by a man named Christopher Crawford who had paid for her services. Throughout the entire pregnancy, Lauraine tried everything she could to get rid of the child since she knew she'd have a loss of income. However, after nine months Alexander was born into the world and his grandfather Preacher who thought the newborn Alexander was a disgrace to the family name took the newborn to the worst slum alley of Blackpool and left the bastard child in the trashcan where he thought he deserved to be. The child nearly died but then a man named Sylvester Martin (a half Italian, half English man who had once fought for the IBCP [International Boxing Championship Promotion]) took the infant in and raised him as his own. Sylvester became a father figure to young Alexander. Once old enough the older man taught Alexander how to Bare knuckle brawl. This grabbed Alex's attention and so he began fighting in every bare-knuckle brawl that he could using the money he earned to take care of him and his father figure. This lasted from the time Alex was eight up until he turned eighteen. On this day his life changed forever because Sylvester died of natural causes which caused Alex to go into a depression, he bought himself an acoustic guitar playing until he met a young woman Beatrice who helped him get back onto the straight and narrow. Sobered up and skilled in music Alex began playing small shows with Beatrice as his manager but this only lasted about three years for when he was finally comfortable with her she revealed her true self, feasted on him and made him immortal before running off to find her next victim. Alone with no family and nothing to live for he paid for a boat ticket and journeyed off into the vast unknown not caring where he he went as long as he was away from England. This led him to America where he lived an un eventful life for many years, changing identities and cities as he changed clothing.

Though finally in the mid-nineties though he finally decided it was time to make something better of himself so he bought himself a bass guitar and found some people to play music with. The created a band known as the Blackpool Brawlers and played in every small club they could until they finally played a show in Nineteen-Ninety six at a club known as the Dark Bitch where a local music scout heard them and helped them get signed to a major music label where they really began getting famous. Within the end of their first year the Blackpool Brawlers had become one of the biggest new age metal bands in the world touring all over. This lasted for six years with them staying on top before finally Alex quit again tired of being treated like shit by their manager who had taken most of their money for years. This cuased him to create Lockhart management and talent relations where he used his skills as a former musician to help struggling artists.

~~Present Day~~

Alexander currently was making his way to a local bar in the city of San Fransico California called the Dark Bitch which is where he had gotten his start all those years ago. The reason he was here after all of these years is that Michael Albertson (The guitarist of Alex's old band) told him of a band that he needed to hear their name was Kill Alice and according to his Michael the guitarist and lead singer was one of the best he had heard in quite some time which had piqued his attention since Michael was a Guitar God in his own right. Walking into the club where he had made his start he took a deep breath seeing that nothing had changed since hte last time he had been here. Sitting down and ordering a glass of whiskey Alexander sat in the back trying to keep himself from being recognized. As he sat with the glass of whiskey he heard the club's owner announce that the house band Kill Alice was about to take a stage which brought a smile to the lips of Alexander, his long white fangs peaking out slightly as he smiled. After taking a sip of his whiskey he looked up to see the band on stage getting ready. Listening as they finally started he shook his head happily seeing that the band was in fact alright, their bassist and drummer could use some work but the woman playing guitar and singing she had the 'IT' factor that everyone in his business looked for and because of her skill she would easily be able to carry the band. Once the band had time to take their break Alex stood up seeing the woman and made her way toward him "You played pretty good up there" he said softly "The names Alexander Lockhart of Lockhart Management and Talent relations I was hoping that you and I could talk about me becoming your bands manager I believe I could get you signed to a recording label."

Name: Samantha Johnson
Nicknames: Sam, Sammy, SJ
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 72 kg
Hobbies: Reading, learning new things, sex, body training
Loves: Music, playing her guitar, singing, beer, sushi
Hates: liars, assholes

About: Because of the blunt and fiery personality she tends to get irritated easily by people and sometimes gets into fights. She is actually a nice girl if someone is nice to her as well. Attacks when feels attacked. Very independent and creative. Smokes occasionally.

Tone of voice of Samantha yet much stronger
(she is more talented vocally that the girl in the video)

dsfsf_zpssizvphal.jpg

~~*~~

Sammy hummed as they were checking their equipment, tunning up her guitar and checking if the guys were ready. First they played some covers, Alice in Chains, two songs, then got to Alice Cooper Poison and Stoopid, then to Mad Season - X Ray Mind, Bobby, their drummer having a bit of a challenge since he was still learning. She was the lead singer and Tony was accompanying her with his bass and voice, the two of them mixing well together. Samantha was a stage animal, taking in all the excitement, having a great contact with their fans. Shit! Who could know that something they started together in Tony's garage would go so far and would have people coming only for them? Then it was time for three more requests - Soundgarden, Blind Melon and Shinedown. Those was all a great music but it was time for their own song, one of the first really, written by her when they were smoking weed in Tony's garage, Creepy Little Alice. That were their slowest song but they all loved it and if they would even have enough money for album they surely would make it the cover song. She went through all repertoire, the showing well their talents and showing as well that Sam knew well their own boundaries.

Then it was time for a break, Sammy jumping out of the scene and getting to the bar, grabbing a beer and taking few gulps, sighing softly as it washed down her throat. She was wearing her favourite outfit, everything from a nice leather, underlining her body perfectly. The voice that she suddenly heard next to her made her choked on the beer she was drinking. Turning around she realised that she needed to look much higher to see the eyes, making her smirk. Someone's horny..~ She always was horny after having a blast on a stage so giving herself a mental slap she focused on the handsome male. It was a very important thing and she couldn't blew it!
"Hi there, I'm Samantha Johnson. Lockheart.. Wait.. you were playing in... Blackpool Brawlers, right? Maaaan, you were good, if you ever would need someone to do jamming session with count me in", she said, showing her pearly white to the male and then looking around. "Want me to get guys? And where do you want to talk? You meant talking now, right?"

Alexander smiled as watched the way that Sammy had reacted to seeing who he was. "Yes, yes I was the bassist and lead singer of the Blackpool Brawlers but that was like a million years ago," he said teasingly before taking a seat on the stool located right next to her. "Sure we can jam anytime you want to I'm a bit rusty sure but I think there's a few plucks still in these old hands somewhere" Alex once said in a teasing manner as he held his hands up "You know I'm not sure if you know this or not but the Dark Bitch and I go way back this is where me and the boys got our start and I swore on that day I'd help those who were deserving and I've got to tell you, Samantha, what I just saw up there on stage, the talent, beauty and the joy you get from just playing your music it speaks to me" he said smiling "Sure go get the guys after you guys finish up your set come meet me upstairs in the V.I.P area we'll set up there and talk about the possibility of me being your guys' manager. While I'm waiting I'll call a few of my buddies from recording Labels and see what we can get going for you guys" with that said he ordered another whiskey and made his way to the V.I.P section of the bar which was known as the Rocker's Lounge due to it usually being filled with famous rockers coming to hear new music. As he sat upstairs Alexander made calls to every single friend he had ever made in the music industry including some rockers who would be willing to help him vouch for the talent of the band to recording labels. It took a while to make all of the calls and as it had ended he had three recording label talent scouts and two rock stars coming to see the band play at Alexanders house since Alexander had his own music room filled with everything they could need and more.

Looking down at his watch he smiled knowing that soon the bands' set would end and come to meet him in the Rocker's lounge where he would tell them the good news about what he had already set up for all of them. Though as he waited for the arrival of the band Kill Alice he thought to himself about Samantha's presence he could tell seeing her up on stage that she fed off the crowd and turned that excitement into power to give it back more to the crowd she was playing for, he knew this because that was exactly how Alexander had felt playing with his band for all those years. Hearing a noise though brought him out of his own mind and he looked up just as someone was coming up the stairs, he couldn't tell who it was but he was sure that it was Samantha and her band coming up the stairs and so Alexander stood up waiting for them to arrive so he could properly greet them before sitting back down.

Yeah, she knew the male was much older than her and had a lot of experience in his fingers, as well as talent, the little joke making her chuckle. Then she smirked softly at the little story.
"Sounds like a birth of a knight in shining armour", she commented, being her blunt and teasing self only to not her head, happy the male understood, her cheeks flushing just slightly, making her eyes seem more radiant in colour. "Yeah, it is the best thing ever. Breathing their excitement and let it back out in my voice or guitar play. Seriously, I don't see anything better one could do with their time. Well.. Red Cross is more humble but oh well, we can't all go there. And sure, we will see each other after we are done. See ya."

That said she ate something and finished her beer before going back on the scene. She figured out that telling guys could wait, not wanting them nervous and making mistakes while the guy that could make their future bright was listening to them. Hopping on the stage they played the best concert ever, at least she thought so. After finishing she brought a beer for both males and grinning she broke the news, even their band's Buddha, Tony, seemed nervous. Well, no wonder, Sammy could feel butterflies in the pit of her stomach herself. Winking at the both she led the way, shortest of them all, their band actually consisting from quite a lookers, entirely accidentally. She could heard Tony muttering something about 'Rocker's lounge' but she didn't quite catch what exactly.

Soon they were upstairs, Samantha smiling when seeing Alexander, introducing her bandmates to the male, feeling really excited deep inside, hoping that the male was really serious about the offer and it was their time to shine or more.. to shine much brighter!

tumblr_mwxvpkDln21raxd9oo1_250.jpg

Name: Bobby Black
Work/other: Drummer, student
Height: 177 cm
Personality traits: Sweet, airhead, chaotic

3f7f229370e7b81fc5ce10e9f8f987f3.jpg

Name: Tony Brass
Work/other: Bass guitarist, second singer, owns a shop with music equipment
Height: 193 cm
Personality traits: Macho type of guy (genuine), quiet, hard working

Alexander Lockhart smiled as Kill Alice walked upstairs and he welcomed them into the rockstar Lounge "It's a pleasure to meet all of you" he said smiling "Come over and sit down, get yourselves a drink" he said waving his hand over to where the large unmanned personal bar truly was "It's on me" he said before taking a seat once more. "So as we spoke about earlier Sammy I made a few phone calls to a few friends of mine in the music business. Currently, I have talent scouts from EPIC, Warner brothers, and Atlantic records coming to see you guys play. I also have two of my friends Corey Taylor from Slipknot plus Stone Sour and Noora Louhimo from the band Battlebeast coming to see you play as well."

With that said Alex leaned back in the very comfortable leather chair, placing his feet up on the table as his beautiful baby blue eyes stared directly at Sammy since she was honestly the only reason he was signing this band. The other's could perfect their craft later on sure but as of right now the only true 'rockstar' was Sammy who did it for the love of music nothing more. "Now I haven't gotten any paperwork whipped up yet but I want to prove my seriousness to all of you about becoming your manager. The way you play, the songwriting skills" Alexander pulled a pick from his pocket it was his lucky pick made out of mammoth tusk which was one of the most expensive picks he had ever paid for but was known for. Playing with the pick he smiled before saying "Tonight we shall all be taken to my mansion in limousines where the talent scouts will be waiting for us. You guys shall see my music room, where you all shall be able to pick one of my many personal instruments and give a personal concert for these people and if you get signed and decide to use someone else's managerial services that will be fine but I hope that you will decide to allow me to worry about the in's and out of taking care of you guys so all you have to worry about is playing your music. So all I have to ask you guys is are you ready to take the large leap to stardom?"

Damn.. the male really was handsome. She chuckled but was lucky to have Tony trip and it came out as a natural reaction to that, gaining her a small playful glare from Tony. Oh well~ Hearing about getting a drink she looked at the bar but shook her head, not finished with her beer yet.. and kind of refusing to take anything just like that. Well, the guys had no problems with that and she didn't care, it was their business. Taking a sip of her own beer, trying to calm herself down a bit she choked a bit on it as she heard the well known names. Sniffling and wiping some tears from her eyes Sammy looked at the male, her eyes wide in disbelief. From the gasps she heard her bandmates didn't react much different. Especially Corey Taylor from Slipknot. Slipknot, damn it! They all had their all albums.

Realising that Alexander was looking at her she blinked few times, smiling softly. Well, that look of his surely 'killed' a lot of girls. Though his talent is much more sexy.. Samantha had talent, that was true, but at the same time she spent a lot of money to train her voice and a lot of time to train her guitar play. Everything she got was hours and hours spent on getting herself better. And now that her love for music and hard work were about to born some fruits she felt light-headed. Drinking the rest of her beer in one go she sighed, feeling a bit more relaxed. And the truth was she wrote almost all those songs and lyrics so Alexander saying what he did made her heart swell with happiness. The guys sitting on both her sides brought her back to reality and made her feel more her confident self. She was good and they were good together, that much she knew. And what was most important - they had fun playing together.

Looking at Tony and then at Bobby they were still for few moment before smiling, grinning or smirking and nodding their heads, being of one thought when it came to all of it. Samantha looked back at Alex, the grin still present on her lips and eyes sparkling.
"Sure! We would love to. When and where should we show up?", she asked.
"Bob, what about your mother?", asked Tony calmly.
"Holy fuck, I've forgot.."
"Dang... right."
, muttered Sam, only now remembering. "When the docs is supposed to come?"
"Well.. in two hours so I would be free... in three hours I think."

"Is it alright to meet in four hours then? Old lady is seriously ill so the visit can't be moved."
Well, damn. If that wasn't a perfect way to see if the guy was a good person then she didn't know what could be. Yes, music was very important, it was like oxygen to them all but at the same time they all had their private lives and problems that needed to be taken care of. Still she was a little bit anxious, it wasn't like you got such a chance every day.

Alexander's baby blue eyes scanned the room taking in every member of the band. He watched as the men walked over and went to the personal bar and as Alexander had said took advantage of the bar. Sammy, however, walked toward him and drinking her beer. "Now that we're all together here talking I can say I haven't seen a concert as well as what I just witnessed out there in quite some time."

Slowly Alexander reached inside of his suit pocket and pulled out a large thick cigar once that was out he pulled out a cigar clip before cutting the tip of the cigar off. Once putting the clip back in his pocket he pulled out a Zippo lighter and lit the cigar before taking a puff of it happily "So I'm thinking you guys come over we'll do some jamming for a couple of hours then we'll put on a show for the talent scouts and my buddies" Alexander said with a smile before hearing the band starting to talk to each other about how Bobby needed to be with his mother during her doctor's appointment "Give me a second" he said pulling out his phone and he began texting, sending a large group message about how they needed to push the small concert at his house back a few hours "And done" he said smiling "I just texted my buddies" and then his phone began going crazy with text notifications "They said that they'd meet us at my mansion a few hours later so where Bobby can be with his mother when she needs him most" he said honestly "So here's my home address and here's the combination to my gate so you can get in when you come over" Alexander said jotting down his home address as well as the combination the keypad that opens my gate."

The compliment Alexander gave them could be left uncommented on but at the same time filled their hearts with happiness, Sam was sure of that much. The way the male went about Bobby's business made them all smile and relax. They were not only a band, they were family, knowing each other for quite some time although a little apart in years. Their families were close as well so it was kind of tradition and all that. Then her eyes rested on the guitar clip. Wait! Wasn't it that famous one?! Heh, nice thing to see it on her own eyes. Even if by any chance today would go somehow off they still would be able to brag they've met someone so famous.. and later on as well!

Although Sammy was smoking from time to time she did it always alone, when home at last and maybe to some beer. Well, it simply wasn't an everyday thing, done only for pleasure and not because of being addicted. Taking the address she nodded with a slight smile. They would see how would it go later on.
"Yes, thank you. We will show up.. So.. I guess we finish it here for now, yes?", she asked, hiding the piece of paper to the pocket on her pants. "After all there is nothing more to talk about before we won't prove ourself worthy before the guys you called, right? So... see you at the place and-"
"Wait! Really? That's it?", asked Bobby only to hiss when being punched on the arm by Sam.
"Of course it is all. What do you want more. He said he liked how we sounded and now we need to prove ourselves."
"Tony... she's brutal again"
, he gasped out only to chuckle when Tony muttered that he deserved it.
"Okay then, thanks for the chance, Alexander, and see you on the place."

That said they went out of the club and to their apartments, deciding that Tony would get them all later on and they would go together, in one car. They were excited but also nervous, what was really quite understandable really. Samantha got into her flat and took a quick shower, changed her clothes, made sure she looked her best before sitting down and have a celebratory smoke. Sighing softly she hummed, thinking about it all. After finishing it she washed her teeth and was ready just in time for the car honk to call her out.

They were quiet on their way there, everyone bracing themselves for the challenge. Using the code they drove in, wondering what kind of mansion Alexander was an owner of and how it all would look like, all three of them having their lucky items - her and Tony their guitar chips and Bobby his drumsticks.

Alexander smiled as he watched everyone interacting with each other he could tell that these bandmates were more than just friends he could tell that they were close knit like a family this would be something he'd have to remember later on. As the band left Alexander stood and made his way to where the window was looking out to the stage. Sitting in a seat he watched the band that came on next and was completely unimpressed by them so he left money on the table before making his way outside to where his Nineteen Sixty-three Chevrolet Corvette with split back window sat waiting for him. Getting inside he turned the key listening as the car roared to life purring like a kitten. Classic cars were one of his hobbies and the band he was in had made him enough money to comfortably spoil himself with toys to play with.

As the car started up Alexander smiled hearing it before putting the car into gear and began driving away toward his home aptly named Lockhart Manor. Lockhart Manor was an antique Gothic style mansion that had once been poorly kept but once Alexander had bought it he put work into it to make it one of the most beautiful homes in the city. Pulling up to the gate he put in the passcode as the large black iron gates began slowly opening up. Driving up the mile and a half driveway up to his house pressing the button to the garage before pulling his car into the eight-car garage filled with his toys. Once inside he told all of his staff that they would be having guests later on and that once his guests arrived where to find him. Slowly he made his way to the music room and sat down at the grand pianos allowing his fingers to tickle the ivory's as he had always loved.

~~A couple hours later~~

Alexander was still playing the piano when everyone was showing up, first, it was the talent scouts, next was Noora Louhimo and Corey Taylor. However soon a butler was coming into the room.

"Mister Lockhart there is a vehicle driving up the driveway as we speak the guests of honor are most likely making their way up to the manor."

"Thank you, Christopher, I appreciate the notification. Once inside have them led her so where they don't get lost in the large Manor" he said appreciatively toward Christopher.

Christopher smiled as he made his way to the front door of the house, opening the front door he stood outside of the front entrance waiting for the band to walk up so he could personally lead them to the music room where everyone was waiting patiently. As the band exited the car he was waiting for them already "You must be the guests that Mr. Lockhart has been so graciously awaiting. He will be pleased that you are here. If you would follow me I will take you through the home to the music room where everyone is waiting for you."

Their mouth opened wide at once as they seen the house of Alexander Lockhart. Hell... it was a freaking mansion, like in some film or something. They were simply stunned, probably looking pretty stupid with their mouth agape like that and mouth wide open. Tony was first to get a grip of himself, ctedhe was driving after all and couldn't stay distracted for too long or her would hit one of the luxurious cars standing on the side, indicating that people they were supposed to give a show to were already inside, after all he could see a huge garage so it couldn't be Alexander's cars. Parking the car next to one of them he felt a bit inferior but only for few moments, after all he would have as nice cars as those if he would have so much money as them. He was working hard and there was no reason to be ashamed. Smirking to his thought he looked at the other two.

Bobby had no shame, as always, the window on his side rolled down so he could have a better look on it all, looking like a puppy that was shown a bone. Sammy at the same time had her poker-face on but he could see that she was excited and a bit spooked out as well, they knew each other long, they could tell such things. Reaching to her arm he patted it, smiling softly as their eyes met and nodding his head.

Samantha was like in trance and only when patted on the arm she flinched out of the trance and looked at Tony, smiling softly when realising how tense she got and being grateful she wasn't the only one there. Nodding her head back she took a deep breath and then another one, her big breasts looking quite of hypnotising when moving like that, especially in the outfit she was wearing at the moment. Getting out of the car they looked at the elderly man that talked to them, looking at him wide eyed. He so fit the place.

"Heyyy.. Alexander could be totally some vampire lord. Remember the game we played at the weekend?", muttered Bobby only to be shushed right after although both of them thought the same thing, their minds going to the game they've played.

"Yes, good evening. We are the guests.. probably", answered Sammy to that, smiling softly and wrapping the coat around her body tigheter, always feeling funny when flashing her goods like that before someone old like the butler, besides it was freaking cold, that was at least how she would describe it. "So if you can lead the way then we follow."

Looking around she sighed mentally. That big of a house, probably luxurious inside and with some big shots waiting for them. Now that's what I would call feeling out of place.. Still she knew that each and every of them would rather die in pain than let people inside the mansion know how nervous they were, this time even Bobby not being an exception. Taking deep breaths in the all followed the elderly man.

Christopher the head butler of the home was also a vampire, he had been friends with Alexander since they were kids and fearing death Christopher had begged to become a vampire, a request that was happily obliged by his friend Alexander. Since then Christopher had served his friend thankful that he never had to face death.

Currently, the older man stood straight and narrow as every good English butler should watching as the car came rolling up the driveway past the beautiful flower garden which was Chris' pride and joy. As the car parked Christopher made his way toward the car slightly but stopped a few feet away. Bowing slightly in a respectful way "You are the band that Master Alexander is awaiting" he said knowing he didn't have to call Alex master but it was a sign of respect for the friend who had saved his life. Once everyone was out of the car though he chuckled slightly hearing one's comment about Alexander being a vampire lord for if only the young man would know how right he was it would blow his mind. "I would be more than honored to lead you to where everyone is awaiting you and you young sir you should allow Alexander to hear your thoughts on his vampiric status he is a huge lover of vampires he has a collections room filled with posters, action figures and even statues of some of the most well-known vampire horror movies" Christopher said turning on his heels before walking toward the house slowly so where the young band could follow him through the home of Alexander.

In the band room Corey, Noora, and Alexander who were awaiting the band Kill Alice had decided to put on a show for the talent scouts something they often did since the three had been great friends for quite a few years. Corey had taken to the drums, Noora was playing the guitar and Alexander (Who had over two hundred unique basses) was currently playing the bass he called the GraveDigger. (Being interested in things no one had ever seen before he had met with a friend who made custom basses and asked for something one of a kind the GraveDigger was the outcome of that visit. Though the GraveDigger was one of many unusual basses that Alexander owned.) All of the three rock stars had microphones and were taking turns playing and singing songs from the bands that they all fronted which were Battle Beast, Slipknot, Stone Sour and the Blackpool Brawlers.

Hearing music wafting down the hallway Christopher smiled before speaking to the band behind him "You're about to witness something very rare. It seems you're going to get a private show from three very accomplished, talented and well-known friends" with that they came to a large door that looked like it belonged in a castle, not a mansion and with ease Christopher opened it standing to the side to allow the band inside the music room where the rockers were jamming and having fun.

Bobby's innocent eyes went wide when heard the butler only to chuckle awkwardly. He wasn't sure if the butler was right and the others could not be pleased with him if he would try to say something like that to the male. Buuut.. maybe he would if there would be a possibility. Still being called a young sir made him feel a bit like they would be pushed into some fairytale or one of those dreams you always regretted waking up from in the morning. Anyhow they all were quite stunned when led through all the fancy corridors, making Bobby wonder what could be inside all those rooms.

Tony was walking right behind everyone, observing everything calmly, having enough of time to find 'the spot of calmness' and simply enjoy the ride. There was nothing they could do but simply try their damn best. The little bit of information they heard from the butler made Alexander look more human, showing that even if he had more money than any of them dared to dream of he still was a normal guy, interested with some strange but pretty normal stuff. It was very reassuring in a way.

Samantha didn't really look around or thought about the words of the butler. Right now she was entirely focused, in the exact way she felt before every show they gave, that moment of quiescency when everything seemed slow motion and the sounds were so far away, everything slowly loosing it's colours and sounds or smells only to leave you with your guitar and that sudden jump when everything was back, smelling, tasting and looking better than before your music all around, filling every with sense and purpose. This time it was different since she wasn't the one playing nor her bandmates. It was someone else and the tones they were playing made her smile and her eyes glisten. Everything was so vibrant, making her skin crawl with excitement.

They walked into the room and stood there, listening and observing, full of excitement but also intimidation and many more feeling that one would be willing to take time counting. Tony and Bobby were able to see clearly how much they were lacking but Sammy could be more happy listening and wishing she could join them and play some to, the tips of her fingers itching as she was just standing there, watching and listening.

The concert went on for over an hour with them switching up songs from each band the played Bringers of Pain, Familiar hell and Black ninja from Noora's band Battle Beast, once that was done they played a mixture of Slipknot and Stone Sour songs including, Through the glass, wait and bleed and the song Bother before finishing up with Snuff. Once this was over they played Hellfire, Destroy the King, Damnation before playing Blackpool Brawlers biggest hit Fuck everyone which was the song written about Alexander's struggle about coming from nothing and making himself a well known name in the music industry it talked about all the pain and suffering he had endured to get to where he was now. This however only got the three friends even more pumped than they had been.

Alexander smiled as he saw the band Kill Alice coming in he winked at Sammy as he continued to play and when finally the three friends finished he bowed up on stage as the talent scouts began clapping for them. As he raised up Alexander grabbed a towel that was folded over a stand right next to where he placed the Gravedigger on its own personalized stand. Wiping his face and bare muscular chest (Since Alexander refused to play music with a shirt on, even though he was still in his black dress pants and black dress shoes) "Alright everyone thank you for your approval of our little jamming session" he said respectfully "However I'd like all of you to meet the reason we're all really here. This is Sammie, Bobby and Tony of the band Kill Alice" he said waving his arm toward them as the attention of everyone in the room followed to see the band Alexander had spoken so highly about. Slowly Alexander grabbed his dress shirt and suit jacket and began getting redressed. Walking over to over where the band was Alexander bowed to all of them respectfully "Let me introduce you all to everyone. I know I don't have to introduce these two but I will anyways. This is Noora Louhimo from Battle Beast and Corey Taylor from Slipknot and Stone Sour. Then we have Seth Marcum from EPIC Records, James Teller from Warner Brothers Records, and finally, we have David Alighieri from Atlantic Records here to listen to you play and figure out whether or not they want to give you a contract which I'm sure they will due to your talent and then your manager whether it be me or someone else can sit down with them and talk business" Alexander explained to them which is something he himself wished his manager had done instead of just taking the band for money as he had. "I have instruments of all shapes and sizes all across the room and you can use any of them that you wish though I ask you to be extremely careful only because I love these instruments as if they were my own kids," he said smiling. "Once you pick your instruments you can get up on stage and play your hearts out."

When they played Bringer of Pain Sammy was stunned. The voice she heard, it was as good as on the records she listened to and impressed her. It was strong and she really knew what she was doing with it. Experiencing it in such a small audience with such a grate voice reception felt very private. Of course they knew all the lyrics. Not only of Metal Beast but also Stone Sour and all the other. Although they didn't move next to others but the wall was enough to lean on and the music sweetening every kind of discomforts. It was strange that they played all of her private favourites, the ones that let you show a bit of your vocal and guitar skills. It was really hard to stay still and stop from singing and stop the fingers from moving. Shaking her head she chuckled softly when Alexander winked at her, sticking her tongue at him but then chuckling and waving her hand. And it seemed that they were friends, at least there was that.. thing between them that they got with Tony and Bobby when coming out together on the stage and enjoying what they were doing.

Even if she was focused on the music she couldn't help but to notice how talented and handsome was Alexander, his build simply perfect, the male looking stunning when going freely over the stage. When they all finished the three of them joined the clapping. They got a bit nervous when Alexander pushed all the attention towards them, all a bit stiff in their reactions. When the famous names were said Kill Alice showed their respect as well, nodding their heads and then to all the people that gathered there to listen to them, focusing on choosing some beautiful baby from all that were gathered on the walls. Since there was nothing of interest for Bobby he sat down and tried the drums out, grinning and cutting off from everyone there, already hearing and feeling under his hands that this was better stuff than any they could afford so far.

At that time Sammy and Tony picked their choices, tuning them up although there was not much needed. Sammy grinned to the guys, checking if they were ready and first they came with Creepy Little Alice only to go into much rougher Fuck you, God and Alice had a Cat, involving her using her voice and showing what she was capable of, her and Tony having an awesome part in the end, their voice showing the creepiness of the song. It was clear who was the lead and the same power that Alexander saw on the stage was now there, leading the guys and shining on the people outside the stage. Sammy was like beating heart of the band and it's lungs but it wasn't be the same without the guys although they were not as good as she was. They went into Destroy your Pain, the slow song but very rough, having some good guitar play only to change their mood into something fast, funny and positively crazy, Swirling Psychopath. Three more songs, Dusty Eyes, Teary Ways and Fuck, I'm Alive Again closed it off, Samantha introduced them once again, adding something funny about every of them, all bowing in the end. That done there was a small pause, their hearts beating full of shy hope.

Alexander smiled as he watched Sammy and Tony walk off to grab the instrument that they would play during their performance making sure to watch each and every single of the band members as they split to go do own things. Though as they began playing Alexander sat down watching them intently because Kill Alice was impressing him more and more every time he saw them, the power and talent that this band was in itself worth seeing them playing but they also had a respect for the music and the music industry that they played in which was something that had nearly died in the current age of people who needed no actual talent to be musicians.

"So what did I tell you guys this band is one of the greatest bands I've seen in quite a long time," Alexander said quietly enough that the people near him could hear but not loud enough that he would bother the band not wanting to throw them off of the amazing groove they were in as of right now. "So gentlemen do you now see why I would like this band to be signed?"

"We're willing to sign them," Seth said after having heard the song.

"So are we," James Teller said knowing that this band was going to blow up.

"As am I," David Alighieri said honestly "They remind me of when I first heard the Blackpool Brawlers and signed them," he said smiling at Alexander having known the man for quite a while. But also knowing that Alexander would not pick instead he'd talk it over with the band.

However, the three men began arguing amongst themselves all wanting to sign the band.

After the band had finished playing everyone got up and began clapping with Alexander being the first to do so. Slowly he made his way over to the band smiling as he hugged each and every single one of the members. Seeing that David, Seth, and James were still arguing Alexander spoke softly so only the band could hear him "Do you see the talent scouts arguing amongst themselves? Well, let me tell you why they're arguing. Every single one of those men wants to sign you, they're outbidding each other to try to buy the right to sign you to their recording label which are the three biggest record labels in the country" Alexander said happily "They're all saying that you're going to be the next big band" he said not wanting to compare them to any other artist for he knew how disrespectful that was to this band who were their own people.

Samantha could see they were all talking but couldn't care less at the moment, too focused on her music, having way too much fun. Then they finished and she couldn't help but being really curious what was it about. Hugging the male back she blinked. Damn.... he smelled nice. Chuckling at the stray thought mentally her eyes widened when Sammy heard Alex, glancing at the three only to go back to the male, making sure if that wasn't some cruel kind of joke. Looking at Tony and Bobby she could see that they probably thought the same thing and found it as ridiculous as her. It was the real thing not some comedy film.

"We decided to take you if you want to take us", she said, winking at the male playfully only to get entirely serious. "We don't know anyone else in the business and you believed in us enough to ask us here and set the meeting with all of them. If you did then it means you have a vision of us, stepping into the future. Besides you were once on our place so we don't see anyone better.
"Yeah, the vampire lord rulez", chuckled Bobby only to gasp when nudged hard by the two. "Hey! The old guy said it was all fine and that he would like the idea so it's okay to tell him, right?!"
"You're such a ditz sometimes"
, she sighed only to smirk and mess Bobby's hair, finding him cute.
"So... what would happen now that you are taking the things in your hands?", asked Tony, his tone of voice very deep and quite soothing.
Since Tony asked the most important question the other two were quiet, waiting for the answer, wondering what would happen now.

Alexander smiled after he had hugged everyone and heard that they had chosen him to be their manager. This excited him because he knew that he could book them in shows that would really make their band explode and become a household name. "I'm pleased that you are going to allow me to take care of you guys as your manager. If there are any questions you'd like to ask me I would be more than happy to answer anything" he said hearing Bobby talking about vampire lords "First off the old guy is my butler and his name is Christopher. Second, of all I think we just found the name of our clique" he said teasingly as he fist bumped Bobby happily. "Ah, great question Tony a very great question as your manager I will be scheduling shows for you guys to play at. Take care of the scheduling for all concerts, meet and greets, photo sessions, while also making sure that you guys are alright and not overworked so where you guys have nothing to worry about other than playing the music you love so much. My first job as your manager is to talk to all three of those men down there figure out who will pay the biggest dollar to have your name affiliated with their recording label" Alexander explained to the band happily exactly what his job would be. "And unlike most managers out there you're getting a person who has actually been in your position and will make sure that none of the things that happened to me happens to you," he said honestly with a smile. "Excuse me for a moment though," he said making his way off the small stage Alexander made his way over to the three men who were fighting. "Alright, all of you go back to your respected labels, write up a contract for my clients, fax it to Lockhart Management and Talent Relations where I personally will overlook each contract and get back to the person who will be fortunate enough to sign the biggest free agent in the last twenty years."

Watching as all the men left he smiled at Noora and Corey knowing they'd need to get back to their families. "Thanks for coming and jamming with me I hope we can do it again soon," he said happily before making his way back to the band. "Alright so for right now Noora and Corey are leaving, the record label executives are going back to their respected companies and writing up contracts. I will look through them when they fax it to us and we'll have you guys come in and pick. You see I can look at the papers and pick the most money but you don't always want to go with the most money you want to go with the company that will treat you properly. The company that will make you feel like family and not just another paycheck" Alexander said giving words of wisdom from someone who had been in the exact situation that they had been in. "So how would you guys like to hang out, jam and have dinner with me tonight," he asked curiously.

Well, if Alexander was happy then they were happy as well. Bobby blinked and snorted, chuckling softly. The guy was funny at least, not some old stiff ass and that made him happy. The other two were a bit more careful with their conclusion but liked Alexander already and were full of hope for the future. When Tony's question was answered they were a bit surprised but at the same time knew that there would be a lot of new things in their lives once it would all start. Nodding their heads as one man at what was said next Sammy smiled.
"Yes, when we were talking about it that was one of the reasons why we thought you would be much better choice than anyone else", she admitted only to listen to the part about contracts, feeling deeply moved by the words since they meant it all was real and they really were about to start their journey into the beautiful world of music performers.

They were watching the three people leaving, wondering what it would look like, their contracts and then everything else, every of members of Kill Alice thinking about it in their own way, Bobby like an excited puppy, Tony calmly and Samantha like the go-getter she was. Once Alexander was back and explained to them how the things were they nodded in unison once again. Since the others were gone and everything was fine they visibly relaxed.
"It sounds great.. as long as we are not your dinner", said Bobby, grinning and making the two snort.
"Sorry for laughing but I hope you can see how it was funny from our side", said Tony, smiling a friendly smile at Alexander.
"And man... you gave us this awesome opportunity, let us play your babies and now proposing this? Who we are to refuse you", joked Sam around, picking on the playful mood of her band and best friends. "Maybe you could help me with the song I'm stuck with.. Bobby and Tony had some ideas but I don't think they are optimal just like my own so while we jamming you could maybe give some suggestions, maybe it would help? The lyrics are telling an alternate history of the Sleeping Beauty and the Dwarfs. It's a bit spicy here and there so don't get too surprised."

"Well I'm honored that you guys were already contemplating choosing me as your manager that means a lot to me," Alexander said kindly as he looked at the band with a smile "As a former rockstar as well only one with a very horrible, greedy manager I will assure you that I be the best manager you all could ever ask for because I know what you need as rockstars" he said the last word with a smile "And if you ever feel I'm overstepping boundaries or have any concerns about anything just bring it to me and we'll fix it immediately. I'll also give you all both my personal and work phone's number in case you need to get ahold of me" with that Alexander walked away from them to the piano and sat at its beautiful bench placing his hands on the two-hundred-year-old piano he felt the craftsmanship under his fingertips "Oh I also have you guys your first concert and I must admit I pulled a few strings but we have a show in a month at the legendary CBGB Music Club in New York which jumpstarted the bands like the Beastie Boys, The Misfits, The talking heads and even the Ramones" he explained luckily my buddy Doyle Von Frankenstein of the Misfits and the head of the club are best buddies and so he pulled some strings for me."

A smile lit up his face as he heard Tony saying that as long as they weren't dinner they'd stay "Well I can assure you wholeheartedly that you nor Bobby will be dinner. Though I cannot assure that I wouldn't at least nibble on Samantha" he said in a teasing manner he knew that they'd get the underlining of the sexuality hidden in his joke but with that said he looked at Samantha "I also would like to get your band to do collabs with already established musicians to help push you into the spotlight you deserve faster but that is your decision as well" he said as he took a deep breath as he began playing the piano and from it came one of the most beautiful songs he'd ever wrote though he had never played it for anyone and he wanted them to hear it for he himself, wanted to offer himself as one of the musicians they played with and with a voice that was quite similar yet opposite of her own he knew their voices would blend beautifully in the song he had written about a friend of his who had fallen in love, been betrayed and committed suicide due to heartbreak.

What they were said made them smile. Yes, having a manager that would really care about them and their best interest would be surely awesome and it would be able to give the best experience. They surely hoped the male was saying the truth. Well, the one of the band members was a bit more like puppy so he believed already. Samantha then paused when she heard the news, her eyes going wide before her bandmates followed that, high-fifing themselves in the air. Sitting down on one of the chairs she looked at Alex, shaking her head.
"You work so damn fast... It so painfully clear you have connections we are so lacking and needing. It reassuring but at the same time a little bit intimidating. When will we sign some papers with you? Not that I don't trust you.. but better safe than sorry", she said, smirking and shrugging softly. "I would prefer if it all would be about music but we are all adults here, some more and some less, and we know that it isn't the whole truth."

The two men blinked and then snorted, it breaking into laughter as Samantha blinked and blushed a bit, smirking at what was being said. Well, not that she would mind if this night would end with Alex and her knowing each other better. Hearing about collabs she grinned and showed her thumb up. That would be nice, she wouldn't mind at all. Not only they would get to know some famous faces but also it was a great opportunity to learn. Then it came a little pause, Sammy shushing the two, listening to the song that was being played. Looking through the guitars on the wall she saw a classical one. Took it off, checked accords and started to play to what she was hearing, her voice soon mixing with Alexander's, Sammy catching the tones very easily, showing her talent easily. Tony and Bobby let the two play, exchanging looks few times but enjoying themselves anyway.

Samantha could feel her heart ache as she was feeling into the song, finding the similar emotions in the song that she felt after her parents died. She was left all alone but the most painful was really that empty space that they left in her heart. She had no family other than the two guys she was now with and their families and somehow she knew every little emotion that the artfully put song tried to show to the listener.

"Fast is the only way I know you know since I'm a vampire lord" Alexander said in a teasing manner as he looked at the man who had brought it up to them it would seem as he was joking but in all reality he truly was a vampire lord had been for quite some time but that was not something he let many if any know. However, then he looked at them seeing that they were worried he would make empty promises. "I understand what you're saying we barely know each other so my words are words until they're written as physical proof," Alexander said looking at everyone honestly "Well then I'm glad that you're coming to dinner. My lawyer Elizabeth Turunen is writing up the contracts as we speak and should be bringing it by during dinner. I'll explain everything in the contract then" he said as he began playing the music while also allowing her to see the words of the song he had written. Within minutes she had picked up a guitar and the two had started playing the song in unison and what came out was absolutely beautiful both of them had felt massive amounts of pain in their lifetime and the best part was that they both had the ability to actually put their feelings into their words to allow the person to feel their pain.

Once the song was over Alexander moved to sit on the bench sideways so where he could see everyone not knowing what to say. Even though he knew that Samantha was talented but what he had heard come from her surprised him "Wow that was beautiful" he said wiping tears from his own eyes "I guess if we are going to professionally record this song I should tell you the true story behind it. I'm not sure about you but personally, if I know the story behind a song it helps me play it better. My best friend Allison was a young woman who had, had a hard life. She had been abused physically and sexually for the majority of her life. After growing up she swore never to trust anyone. However she did trust me and we became great friends and for a while, I was her only friend. Later on, in life, she met a man named Marcus McGuire who she fell in love with and I mean deeply, madly, head over heels in love with they married and she gave birth to his daughter Lotradiam. It wasn't long after though she found out that due to her size from having been pregnant Marcus had begun cheating on her. It all came to a head when he told her they were going to split and that he was going to take their daughter. After fighting back and forth in the courts Marcus got custody, refused her access to her own daughter and so she tragically took her own life" Alexander said now with tears filling his eyes as he thought of his friend, he had of course left out that he had killed Marcus in a rage filled bloodlust and had taken custody of Lotradiam "Dottie will actually be joining us at our dinner if that's fine with you."

Bobby laughed at the joke, grinning and appreciating their new manager had a sense of humour. When hearing the name all three frowned, the question was clearly the same. Was the last name Turunen a coincidence or had any connections to Tarja Turunen. Well.. there would be time to ask about that, wouldn't it? And the speed that Alex was going through everything... it was simply amazing! The way the two of them played together was moving and left the two men listening to them without much to say, only watching the two and enjoying their talent. While Alex had tears in his eyes Samantha's face was more like a mask. Sitting down she smiled softly and shrugged at the compliment. She never talked about what had happened, never said anything to anyone and simply lived through it, pushing all her hurt and longing into music. She didn't wish to talk about it, finding it irritating and way too personal, also not wishing for anyone to try to understand her or try to use those stupid words like 'I'm so sorry', 'I feel your lose' and such moronic and empty phrases. It didn't change through those years and Samantha didn't think it would ever change.

Listening to the story Alex told them all, Sammy frowned, the story being quite a sad one actually. The female friend of his had no luck and made her appreciate once again her own situation. She of course knew without needing for anyone to tell her that her situation wasn't the worst. Of couse she knew that and appreciated it but at the same time she knew what she was missing.. and knew there would be some other things she would be missing in the future. Lotradiam, what an unusual name.. Looking to the side she frowned a bit and then nodded her head, shaking all the stupid thoughts off, it not being a right time and place to think about them. Realising her face had probably some serious look on it she forced a small chuckled and then smiled for real, stretching slightly to remove the stiffness from her arms.
"Of course we wouldn't mind. Why would we?", she asked, shaking her head. "You are close with the girl, huh?"
"Yeah", said Bobby and added. "And Turunen... Is your lawyer some family of Tarja or something?"

Alexander smiled as he felt sadness sweep the room as he began telling his story of his oldest and dearest friend. "But let us not allow this story to ruin our night. We have a great evening ahead of us. Signing paperwork, getting everything ready for some shows, maybe throw around some names for what famous celebrities we'd like to try to get do songs with you guys on your first album" he said scratching his chin before hearing them say that they wouldn't mind Lotradiam joining them at dinner before also asking whether or not Lotradiam and he were close. "Oh, I forgot to tell you the end of the story I'm terribly sorry for that. You see less than a year after my dear friend Allison committed suicide her husband was found dead floating in a river. His murderer has never been found at first I was a suspect but after I was proven innocent I was given full custody of Lotradiam since Allison's parents were unfit and Marcus had no living family. So being her Godfather I was the only choice" Alexander said honestly "I've raised her since she was two years old and she thinks of me as her father and I love her just as if she were my own."

With that story being finished Alexander wasn't truly sure what to say next they had talked about the paperwork, Lotradiam, bringing in famous musicians to help on the band's first album, the concert, and Sammy had played music with him showing off her spectacular skill. As Alexander fidgeted with his hand he heard Bobby's question about whether or not his secretary was related to Tarja "Actually she is Tarja's first cousin, the two of them are quite close which is why when Elizabeth moved to America from Finland Noora told Tarja about me and my business, to be honest, I couldn't believe when I got the call from Tarja asking me to give her cousin a job. It was a dream come true you see I've been a huge fan of Tarja my whole life her voice is unmatched by anyone in her genre of music then a few years later I actually met her in person and found out she truly is the nicest person you'd ever meet. Though I did ask her one favor" Alexander said smiling at everyone knowing that he hadn't said what the favor he had asked her was. Wanting to raise the curiosity in the room "I asked her if we could record one song together, one she was known for when she agreed she and I recorded the metal version of Phantom of the Opera thus my childhood dream was realized."

Ah.. so it is like that... well, at least the girl ended with someone good.. Those or similar were the thoughts of the members of Kill Alice. It made their hope for the male to be really who he said he was a bit stronger. Another story they've heard made small sparkles of jealousy fill their hearts but it was only because they would love to meet the people that Alex already did. Maybe if they were lucky they would meet some talented artists themselves? Samantha chuckled and shook her head in disbelief.
"You know, Alex.. I mean no offence by saying this but you are seriously like someone taken out of the fairytale.. You come to our concert, ask us into your mansion, show and talk about all those great people, let us play on some great equipment.. It is really like... we are afraid to pinch ourselves to not to wake up from this dream", she said, looking at the guys and seeing them nodding their heads, her eyes back on Alex and smirk playing on her lips. "So... you better tell us now if we need to give you our souls for taking us for a ride in your world.."

Bobby and Tony laughed when hearing Sammy, it was really more like her than playing some teary parts with a poker-face on. Not that it was something bad but her live wasn't a smooth ride and both of them preferred her smiling and cocky self.

"And the story about playing with Tarja.. you're one lucky bastard, huh?", she asked, chuckling and getting rid of some of the gloomy thoughts with that. "Seriously.. And you're saying it so casually.. I think we need to kill the vampire lord tonight, guys."

"No way. This lord is our ticket to better lives, we can't kill him... buuuuut maybe he would let you spank him later?", proposed Bobby making them all burst out with laughter. "Heh, I knew I had some good ideas. See? I've told ya!"

Alexander smiled as he heard what she said: "No offense taken at all Sammy" he said smiling as he heard what she said "Remember I've been in your shoes before. Actually, we were plucked from the same bar all those years ago" he said rubbing his head as he listened to them like a good manager should he wanted to address any concern that he could so where everything would be out in the open between them so where there'd be no secrets "Over the next few years we're going to become very close with each other travelling the roads and seeing the world. Now luckily for me, you guys are already a pre-polished diamond ready to shine with just a little bit of elbow grease and I'm willing to make you guys the biggest band to come out in the last ten years but I want you all to promise me that you'll not get into drugs and mainly that you will not allow the money to change you I have seen too many people start out playing the music for the sake of the music and then allow the money to corrupt their souls."

"Master Alexander" Christoper the Butler said opening the music room "Mistress Lotradiam and her nanny Lady Margaret have returned from the park," he said softly "Lady Margaret has young mistress Lotradiam washing her hands but I'm certain that she'll be down to see you shortly. Also, the chef has started supper and he says that it'll be ready within the hour" with a slight bow Christopher left.

Lotradiam ran upstairs to go get washed up making sure to wash her hands just as her nanny had always taught her how to do. Once finished though she changed into a Blackpool Brawlers t-shirt and a pair of pants before making her way downstairs running as fast as she could toward the music room her bare feet slapping the marble floors as she ran in, past the band before jumping at Alexander who caught her "Sup pops whose the skirt" she asked having started talking like people from the fifties because of a movie she had watched.

Back
Top Bottom