Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Freshwater Awakening (Rania Lark and darkest_fate)

Rania Lark

Star
The sky was the perfect cerulean blue on the day Princess Ivy decided to venture forth outside of the carved stone walls of her castle. The sun had risen with the fiery colours of red and orange as it ascended to it's high noon place directly above the tallest spire of the large palace. The king and queen were growing older with each sunrise and the land knew that the days of the current rulers were in their twilight. Princess Ivy was going to ascend the throne and, despite her unmarried nature, many were looking forward to it. Her personality was one of kindness and gentleness. She was sympathetic to the plight of even her poorest subjects, making it her personal mission to ensure that every person within the kingdom had a warm bed to sleep in at night and enough food to stave off the pains of hunger. However despite this kindness, the Princess was also very protected against the dangers and tribulations of the outside world. Being brought up wanting for nothing, her education had merely taught her the ways of a ruler, not the ways of society that functioned outside the castle walls.

Despite her naivety to the world outside, Ivy knew that she would eventually have to depart the protection of the stone walls that surrounding the large palace and surrounding city. She would have to enter the forest to learn of the farmlands and hunting grounds where her people procured their sustenance. She would have to recognize the limits of her power and her world in order to rule effectively. And all of this knowledge led the Princess to that very day. The day she would venture out of the castle, on her own, to explore and come to the reality of her ascension to the throne. Her very own 'walkabout'.

Ivy left the castle atop the purest white mare that could be procured from her lands. The horse's name was Eloise and the gentle animal suited the Princess entirely. The Princess rode high atop the horse, her legs shifted to one side of the animal to avoid any impropriety with regards to etiquette should she encounter anyone on the path. Ivy's hair was a fiery red, the colour of the edges of the setting sun as it dipped below the horizon in the evening. Pulled back in a loose braid that began at the base of her neck, gold thread was laced through the auburn tresses, making them sparkle against the noon day sun. A golden circlet was wrapped around her head, resting on the alabaster skin of her forehead as the intricate wrappings created a frame for both her head as well as her face.

Her green eyes were wide and innocent, flashing emerald against the brightness of day. Her skin was pale and devoid of any markings or scars indicating a lifetime of hard work or war. She was the quintessential Princess, perfection of face and body while maintaining an innocence of mind. Below her face, Ivy wore a gown made of the softest burgundy velvet. The neckline scooped below her collarbone to rest just atop her breasts, the trim an intricately woven embroidery of red and golden flowers to match the gold and red of her hair and decorations. The dress was held onto her shoulders with two thick straps of the same velvet. Beneath the dress, she wore a white tunic that was tied in various places down her arms, covering them from the sun to avoid any type of tan to mar her skin. A belt of the same intricately woven embroidery rested atop her hips, emphasizing her small waist. The dress flowed down to her feet where another trim of the embroidery encircled the end of the burgundy fabric.

Ivy rode deeper and deeper into the forest until a clearing opened up before her, a small river babbled enthusiastically as the water flowed through the path. The water itself was the clearest water the Princess had ever seen while fireflies danced above it, creating a surreal starscape within the flowing river. Ivy was immediately entranced with the beauty as she pulled the horse to a stop at the river's edge. She slid gracefully from the back of the mare and marvelled at the dance like movement of the water and the fireflies.

How long had Minthe been at her river? Long enough for people to affectionately call it "Minthe's river," long enough for Minthe to have memorized every bend and break, to memorize every ebb and flow, to learn of everything that lived and passed and moved in the constantly shifting waters, long enough for rumors and legends of the naiad of the river to have spread, including teasing hints that young maidens should avoid the river. Like Minthe ever did anything to anyone against her will. She just... happened to be fairly good at convincing them to drop their guard. Most maidens had too much guard, really, making Minthe's job fairly easy.

Minthe was a naiad; she had been tied to this river for as long as she could remember, certainly, and likely longer than that. Currently she held no real form: Minthe simply was the river and the waters that flowed. When she wasn't... engaged, Minthe did prefer this. The freeflowing, constant movement almost made her feel like she wasn't trapped. Each time she bumped against the shore, or drifted just so far from the lapping waters, Minthe realized the illusion of it all. She wanted nothing, nothing so much in this world, as to be freed of the damn river. But naiads were bound to their body of water: they could only walk free if...

Wait, that was something. A burst of sunshine riding a horse? Minthe must not be seeing right: that was a problem when you were a stream. The naiad formed just enough of herself to be a hazy outline in the water, clear turquoise eyes peering out from the clear liquid to gaze at the sun. No, not sun: a girl. A really, really appealing girl. Minthe felt an all too familiar tingling, and instant pulling of attraction toward this strikingly pretty human. Minthe's delight made her waters undulate in happiness, swirling and moving about. The human moved! She dismounted! She drew close! The waters burbled happily, and Minthe realized that now, now perhaps, just maybe perhaps, she'd have a chance.

"Hello maiden!" said Minthe through the stream. It had a light, bubbly sound. Minthe always found talking through the stream better than just arriving, even if she did think herself to be quite pretty (technically Minthe was beautiful in all her forms; there were at least a half a dozen poems and two songs about her. Okay, one of the songs technically involved the girl who drowned herself in Minthe's lower banks but that totally wasn't Minthe's fault). But generally speaking, talking through stream was the best route. "Don't be frightened! I'm quite friendly! And nice! And pretty! And I really like maidens! But not in a creepy, satyr sort of way. In a friendly, naiad sort of way. Because I'm a naiad,' Minthe paused for a moment, bubbling in the water. "I like your hair."

Ivy nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard a voice speaking to her from nearby. She immediately straightened up her back, her gaze breaking from the river to scan her surroundings, searching for the source of the words that seemed muffled by the flowing river she was entranced with. But the only other being was Eloise, the snow white mare and surely she did not speak. Ivy turned back to the water as the voice continued speaking, explaining itself and it’s presence before the fiery haired princess.

Ivy didn’t know how to take the river’s confession. Weren’t naiads only in myths. Certainly many bodies of water were named after them, but they couldn’t exist outside the pages of storybooks…could they? They were fictional characters created by the author’s imagination to explain the marvels of nature, weren’t they? The Princess took a step back away from the waters of the river, her brow furrowed slightly in confusion with a tinge of fear at the thought if the creatures were truly real. Would the stories then also be real?

The Princess remained silent for a moment as she contemplated if the voice was in her reality or a figment of her imagination. Her parents had said she was always very imaginative but hearing voices out of the river? Ivy thought about the predicament and with one final look around her, decided to respond. What was the harm if no one was around, right?

“Th-thank you,” Ivy replied, her voice quiet yet soft. Like the first songbird after the sunrise. It was a pleasant sound, one that mixed in with the flowing waters and rustling trees as the wind caressed their branches.

"You're welcome!" Minthe said cheerily, the stream making the comment sound even bubblier than it would've under other circumstances. the naiad had, of course, noticed the long pause there. People paused when she spoke for a variety of reasons: fear, confusion, wondering if they were mad. This looked like a sort of combination of the two, which Minthe always found more amusing than anything else. Even now, when she was already starting to realize that perhaps she could use this pretty maiden for her long-awaited plan.

"I think I'm rather pretty too! I have all these flowing waters and streams and I'm rather refreshing to drink," Minthe continued conversationally. "Oh! And, um, let's see... ah, you're not crazy," the naiad almost wished for fingers, "I'm an actual naiad, which does mean we're real. If you want, you can look around for someone throwing their voice, but I promise you I'm actually talking. And I'm sort of the river. And I'm sort of talking through the river," Minthe paused, the entire river slowing to a near crawl for several long seconds. How could she start nudging this conversation? Or should she? It had been a while since she'd spoken to anyone, and the girl did have an awfully pretty voice.

"Manners!" a sudden spurt of water erupted a short distance from Ivy with the outburst. "I'm Minthe. And I'm a naiad. But I said that. A few times. I'm also quite pretty, quite old, and--' in desperate need of the maiden's help. Minthe almost bit her lip at that, the waters roiling. She wanted the maiden to help, but she also couldn't force... okay, she probably could. Minthe was pretty tricky; she had some persuasion powers, and when people saw her naiad form, they had a tendency to want it. But, like, where was the fun in that? Plus, for this to work really well, Minthe needed the girl to drop her guard a little more first. So.... so quiet. Let the girl figure it out and speak. Don't overwhelm:

"What's your name? I bet it's almost as pretty as you! Like... Aurora. You look like an Aurora. Or Daisy," Minthe was not good at quiet or not overwhelming, apparently.

Ivy was once again taken aback by the river’s response. It would appear that the voice was indeed real and the Princess was not descending into madness. She let out a long exhale, not realizing she had been holding her breath within her confusion and fear. The river seemed to move with the voice as well, flowing faster, slower, bubbling up in areas before the Princess as the voice continued it’s enthusiastic explanations.

Then the river spoke of Ivy’s thoughts, of her inclinations of the state of her mind as she spoke to the flowing waters. Then the proof that the Princess was indeed speaking to the river as the voice paused, growing silent, and the river followed suit, slowing down unnaturally for what seemed like an eternity as Ivy’s eyes widened in wonder. Nature was not supposed to speak and act on it’s own!

The Princess then nearly jumped out of her skin as the voice immediately jolted back to life, the volume causing the water to spurt violently from some unseen blockage as the flow returned to it’s babbling over the rocks. Ivy nodded slightly at the naiad’s introductions and description of her herself, still remaining silent as the shock of such a supernatural experience had yet to sink in to the Princess’ mind. Then another question, this one of her name. The Princess decided that etiquette was above everything, her manners paramount to anything, even the shock of such a magical being.

“N-nice to meet you Minthe,” Ivy replied, bending her knees to crouch down at the water’s edge. She didn’t know how to address such a being, let alone how to act around one so the Princess decided to just answer the questions, her shock and fear turning quickly to curiosity, “My name is Ivy.” Each word was thought over before it left the Princess' mouth and it was apparent in the slow deliberate speech that escaped her lips.

Someone had taught this maiden manners. Minthe had seen that a time or two, from well-bred village girls and from the occasional passing noble. But Minthe could read this maiden's manners, the instinct kicking in. Maybe it meant that she also had the drive to help others? the two frequently went hand in hand.

Oh! She was getting closer! Minthe burbled happily as Ivy bent lower, fighting the urge to bound from the stream and embrace the pretty girl. Closer was always good, and now Minthe could see Ivy more clearly. "Wow, she is pretty," the stream burbled at a low volume as Minthe's thoughts took hold and blurted out. A section of river seemed to still, and then something bubbled and rippled for a few moments.

"Ivy... like the plant? I guess it sort of works," Minthe said. "You seem so nice and pretty, Ivy," Minthe could feel some of her persuasion sliding into her voice, the natural inclination coming forth more than any of Minthe's supernatural gifts. The naiad's instincts fought, part of her screaming to just jump the maiden. She looked so tempting and nice and Minthe was certain she'd be the best, most gentle lover this girl ever had! Or the more turbulent side, the one that said suck her in, force her to do her bidding.

"So, Ivy, why are you, a quite beautiful and very well-mannered maiden, traveling all alone? Shouldn't someone be watching out for you? I certainly would," that last had been another of Minthe's spontaneous confessions, and she paused, the waters seeming to lap gently near Ivy for several seconds. Now that she thought on it, Minthe sort of liked the proclamation. It was fairly close to truth, and it should sound pretty welcoming and friendly. Yes, Minthe was going to stand by it. And now she needed to actually wait and see if she could coax more than four words out of the pretty maiden.

Ivy watched as the water ebbed and flowed nearby, moving in synchronization with the rise and fall of the excitement of the voice. She had never seen such magic and, truthfully, she was completely enamored by it. It seemed as if the water was engaging in a dance with the words, the voice moving the water in the steps of a beautiful waltz as the water stopped and started, swirled and bubbled.

Ivy smiled lightly as Minthe continued with the complements about her appearance and character. The river seemed to be genuinely interested in the Princess, speaking to her as if they had been acquainted before, the obvious excitement flowing through the clear liquid. Her words seeming to sing over the gurgling water as she continued with the questions. Something in Ivy urged her to reply, to tell this river exactly what she wanted to know, to allow her in to the Princess’ purpose in the woods, to reveal everything…

“Thank you for the complement, Minthe,” Ivy replied, her voice sweet and genuine, “I am actually the Princess of this land. My mother and father are the King and Queen. I am exploring this forest so that I may learn of my people’s habits and hardships so I can rule with kindness and genuine understanding of the lives of those who do not have what I do.”

The water moved up to lap against Ivy’s feet as she spoke, darkening the soft brown suede of her shoes just at the tips of the toes, creating a cap of deeper, moistened brown beneath her skirt, while leaving the rest of her clothing dry.

So sweet, so pure... this was not only some maiden, but one that hadn't been corrupted at all. Had she even kissed anyone? Had her pretty lips touched another? For that matter, had someone this pure even had thoughts like that about someone else? Just listening to her made Minthe want to make absolutely certain that she got this one first. She got a fair amount of virgins and all; back in the day they used to try and "sacrifice" them to her. But...

wait, "Princess!?" Minthe repeated, agast. A burst of water nearly soaked the princess, and the naiad only just stopped. She hadn't even considered that Ivy might be a princess! Ivy wasn't the most royal of names, was it? It did explain all that goodness; it seemed princesses always ended up super good and pure or spoiled brats. Apparently... apparently this one was on some sort of journey.

"That sounds wonderful!" Minthe gushed, her enthusiasm making her bubble. It did sound almost like what she wanted, after all. "And you want to have kindness and understanding, yes?" The naiad burbled over those words for a moment, waters churning, knowing this to be the moment. "Princess Ivy, I believe that you may be able to help me, to show some of that kindness and understanding that you're searching for. Though some of it is obviously within you already. Isn't it true that the stories are filled with journeying princesses who get help from magical beings?" They generally weren't naiads who wanted to make love to said princess, but Minthe was inclined to skim over that detail. Cooperation first. "Would you be willing to help me, Princess Ivy, fairest princess in all the land?"

Ivy leaned back against the sudden onslaught of water as the clear fluid seemed to stand up and attempt to wash over her completely. However, the Princess’ movements caused her to lose her balance and she fell back onto her forearms, her legs splayed slightly before her as the water washed over the bottom of her velvet dress, soaking it from her knees downwards before the water retreated back into the small brook.

Ivy’s breath came in short bursts for a moment as the sudden rush of a wave surprised her. Placing a hand over her heaving chest she struggled to catch her runaway air as the water began to speak again, this time with much more enthusiasm than before over the realization of the visitor’s Royal designation.

As the voice spoke of needing aid, Ivy’s breath returned to her as she slipped her legs beneath her, moving her hands to lean forward over the flowing water as the bottom of her dress gathered dirt in it’s soaked fabric behind her. It seemed this being needed help and as Princess, she was obligated to help. And it seemed like this being was genuine and was very open with the Princess as well.

“I do wish to be perceived as a kind and gentle ruler, Minthe. There are many stories of magical beings helping royalty on journeys to claim their rightful places atop thrones to rule justly,” Ivy nodded, her eyes flashing emerald in the reflection of the water as she became more and more entranced by the magic within, “And if I can help you Minthe, I will.”

"I am so sorry about your dress! I didn't think! That happens when I--" the water burbled and gurgled as Minthe nearly blabbered. Her concern for the princess's pretty garment, not to mention the princess herself, nearly overwhelmed her comprehension of Ivy's actual answer. It took the naiad a few moments to realize that Ivy had, in fact, agreed to help her. She even bought the whole magical beings thing. Minthe did think there was probably some truth to that, even if she'd never actually heard of any of her fellow nymphs doing a whole lot of helping people.

Gah, those eyes were pretty. Minthe swirled, realizing that she did need to draw the princess a little further into her spell. "You can, Princess Ivy," the naiad said, obviously attempting to ignore her earlier outbursts. A little down the stream, the water flowed and nearly bubbled with Minthe's barely suppressed glee. "First, you should probably shed your dress, and maybe those boots," the naiad paused for a moment, yet again realizing what she'd said after she did. A bit of water rippled with something like embarrassment again. "I mean, it isn't required for what you must do to aid me, but, well, I already got your dress rather wet, and I'd so hate to get it any wetter. It's such a pretty thing," the water burbled, and it swirled, seeming to almost turn a little turquoise for a few moments.

"You could call your... your... horse. Your horse. You could call...' a bit of water stretched up for a few moments, forming a slight bubble. In that bubble, for just a second or two, a face appeared before it popped, "her, over to allow you some modesty. You've nothing to fear from me. I'm a girl naiad.' That was half true, at the least: Minthe was, in fact, female.

Something swirled in the water’s words as she apologized quickly for drenching Ivy’s dress with her excitement. It was something that seemed to invade the Princess’ senses with a feeling of comfort, of a genuine concern for Ivy’s well being as well as a friendliness that was so rare in the world. Ivy watched the swirling water as it bubbled and whispered up, swirling beneath her gaze as it changed colour slightly with the words.

The words began to make some sort of sense in Ivy’s head. The words of her removing her clothes because they were wet and heavy. Surely, she would be unable to ride home with them in such a state. It would require her dress and boots to be hung up over a tree branch to dry for a few hours. Besides, it seemed like there was no one else around to see her. Staring down over the river, a bubble began to form and Ivy’s reflection changed to that of another beautiful woman. A woman smiling up at her for but a moment before the bubble popped, the kind face disappearing from view.

Ivy nodded slowly at Minthe’s words, her mind clouding with persuasion over exactly what the Princess should do. She stood up, reaching over to take hold of her horse’s bridle, pulling the white animal over to her, concealing her body from view. First, she undid the belt from about her hips, letting that fall to the ground. Then, her hands reached up over the straps of her burgundy dress, pulling them from her shoulders and allowing the heavy fabric to pool about her feet. Stepping out from within the confines of the soaked fabric, Ivy picked up the dress and draped it over the horse’s back before working to remove her boots as well. Once her boots were off, the Princess was left only in the thin linen tunic that covered her from shoulders to knees, the only piece of clothing she wore that hadn’t been soaked by the water, as well as the circlet still fastened around her head.

Minthe sincerely hoped she wasn't using too much of her supernatural abilities. If Ivy didn't participate of her free will, then the naiad wasn't certain the act would have quite the punch that it would otherwise. The naiad didn't think she was being more than her usual amount of persuasive. Ivy struck her as fairly naive and malleable on her own, something that Minthe found somewhat appealing.

A few more bubbles rose as the princess followed Minthe's suggestions. The naiad hesitated for a moment, and let her head slowly rise from the water. Light blue skin covered a face that danced the line between cute and outright sexy. Wide turquoise eyes, the color almost too bright, peered out expectantly. Swirling, almost moving, deep aqua hair fell in waves behind, mixing in with the stream. The head rose cautiously, just peering beyond the bank. Minthe watched the princess divest herself of clothing, interest sparking in those bright eyes: interest and hope. Plus, the princess looked rather appealing, though Minthe had to admit that she actually preferred the pretty-ish dress. Still, the naiad did wonder just how... copious parts of the princess were.

When the princess turned back, the naiad melted into the water. A few more eddies bubbled and swirled, again showing minor embarrassment. The being waited a few beats. "If you're ready," Minthe said, acting as if she weren't sure and hadn't just been peeping, "then we can start. What I need you to do, Princess Ivy, is to step into the water. If you look over by the tree, near your steed, there's a little shallow area. The water shouldn't come up much further than your waist, even if you wade a little in. You, uh, may want to be careful where you step, but I'll watch you carefully. Once your there, you need to intone a very specific set of words."

Minthe waited, tampering down her excitement, forcing herself to remain calm. She had her part to play, after all, watching the princess's movement and making certain that nothing attacked Ivy or the maiden didn't stub herself on a rock. "Once you are quite ready, say loudly and clearly: 'I stand for Minthe the River Naiad. By my will, I break her bonds.' Just like that: don't embellish or say our name or anything. Just: 'I sand for Minthe the River Naiad. By my will, I break her bonds,' as clearly and with as much conviction as you can."

Ivy was all too ready to help anyone who requested it. She was unaware of the evils of the world and wanted to ensure everyone she encountered left with a little more confidence and loyalty to the Royal Family who had ensured their livelihoods. Once she was finished undressing, Ivy turned back to the churning water as the voice returned to it’s instructions. The Princess listened carefully to the actions described about what she had to do to help the water spirit. Turning towards where the water described, Ivy saw the small pool of shallow water running past a large tree.

Nodding her head, Ivy turned her body and walked towards the shallow pool. The white tunic the only clothing over her body gave her an ethereal appearance as it almost matched her pale skin while her red hair gave her a fiery burst of colour over her head. The Princess stepped slowly into the cool water, moving one foot at a time as she waded into the flowing liquid. Moving forward, her feet slid delicately along the rocky bottom as she entered the stream, allowing the living fluid up over her ankles, her knees and up to her waist. The tunic floated up over her skin as she moved into the water, exposing her femininity beneath the turquoise flow.

Laying her hands atop the water, Ivy swallowed slowly, clearing her throat in preparation for the incantation as was instructed by the waters swirling around her. Her nimble legs and hips completely exposed to the naiad beneath the waves, Ivy called out the incantation.

“I stand for Minthe the River Naiad,” she paused for a moment, “By my will, I break her bonds!” She called out the words as strongly as she could muster in that moment, her naivety and innocence shining through her unquestionable willingness to help those in need as she sealed her own fate in the process.

Minthe felt each step. Her careful waters guided the feet, insured Ivy's steps were sure, that nothing here would cause the princess to waver. The naiad could almost feel the princess's heart, and she felt a slight pang for what she knew she would do. The pang vanished rather quickly, the raw hunger rising up in the naiad. She could feel the nubile girl stepping forth, feel her waters sliding over Ivy's body. The flesh had been bared to the magical creature.

But the words! Minthe heard the pause, heard them. She nearly cried out as she felt the energies swirling within her, rising up. Words spoken by a human, of their own volition, spoken true and spoken clear. Minthe, Minthe the river, Minthe the naiad, roiled for a few seconds. Slowly, the naiad's more humanoid form arose in front of the princess.

First, her head. Long flowing hair, waving in almost tumultuous waves of deep aqua. It kept waving, and would even as the naiad fully rose, her height only a little shy of the princess. The hair would furl out, dancing on the surface of the water behind, streaming forth. It framed that face, with the eyes dancing with delight. Light blue-green lips formed a wide grin. Dots of darker blue covered the light blue around the nose and cheeks, forming what amounted to freckles. Shoulders sloped down, showing the feminine form. Minthe's breasts were modest: the same light blue coloration with slightly darker hued nipples at the point (naiad blood flowed a rich bluish purple, and where it pooled, it darkened). Slender feminine hips flared out at the waist, which remained below the surface. Still, a pair of legs extended down, lithe and lush.

"Yes!" the naiad said, her voice still having some of her earlier bubbles. She let out a sharp giggle, before throwing her arms around Ivy. "You are quite wonderful, Ivy,' the naiad said, smiling at the girl. "Now, this next step, technically the next few, are me. Just relax," the naiad laced one arm around Ivy's waist, cupping her back. The other went to scoop her head. The naiad shifted, turning the princess slightly and dipping her. The motion may look familiar to Ivy: it replicated the dramatic poses lovers took to kiss in so much art. Blue lips descended at the same time, taking advantage of Ivy's lose of equilibrium. They seized Ivy's lips, locking tight, just as the princess broke the surface. Ivy could taste the girl immediately, and knew the princess would taste the naiad's own unique flavor: a clear minty, fresh taste, almost like cool water. At the same time, the waves would pass over them both, washing away the last bits of Minthe's previously eternal imprisonment. That is, assuming that Ivy didn't mess this part up...

Ivy’s eyes widened as the water bubbled and swirled in front of her. Moving her hands away from the surface of the pool, lifting them up cautiously as the water moved more and more unnaturally, seemingly centered in one place before her, the top of a head began to emerged from the water. The hair was glued down like any hair would when submerged within water. Then the visage of a woman began to emerged, however her skin was a pale blue hue, a contrast to the Princess’ own pale peach skin. Her eyes too shared a turquoise hue with the rest of the woman’s body as she continued to emerge from the water. Her breasts rose up to the surface next, indicating her nudity to the Princess whose cheeks immediately blushed a deep crimson as she looked away in embarrassment at seeing such open nakedness before her.

Then the voice emerged once again, this time markedly more clear and less obstructed by the movement of the water they both stood within. Then a sharp giggle and Ivy felt the arms wrap tightly around her, pulling her close to the naked woman as she exclaimed in delight. The Princess yelped in surprise as she scrambled to retain her footing with the sudden movements.

Ivy returned the smile, although hers was much more unsure of exactly what had just transpired. The Princess didn’t have time to reply about the ‘next steps’ Minthe described before an arm snaked its way about her waist while the other moved up behind her head, locking her body in an embrace she had only seen in paintings hung up on the walls of the rooms at the palace. Then she was shifted and leaned back, her feet struggling to maintain her balance as her head was plunged towards the water beneath her body as it moved to float atop the swirling waters.

Ivy tried to protest but found her sounds muffled both as her lips were taken by the woman, pressing into them passionately as her head was pushed beneath the water, forcing the Princess to close her eyes to avoid the invasion of the water into her vision. The kiss tasted cool and laced with a mint like freshness that invaded her senses with a sweetness as her hair began to float without gravity about her head and her feet began to rise to the surface of the water as she held her breath to avoid drowning.

The princess wasn't fighting. That surprised Minthe slightly, since it happened more often than not. The locals had these strange hangups regarding physical affection and copulation that Minthe quite frankly didn't comprehend at all. But Ivy didn't push against her, and Minthe didn't feel the princess locking up in her arms. The naiad did see the princess pinching her eyes shut, though whether that was to avoid water or to give into the kiss, Minthe wasn't quite sure.

Minthe let her hand lower slightly, gently encouraging Ivy to let her feet leave the rocky bottom. The princess needed to be floating slightly in the water to finalize this next part... and then the fun could truly begin. Well, there was one other bit too, something that Minthe should've figured. She'd counted on the princess to gasp or attempt protest.s And there was some, protests, that is, but nothing that took in water. Minthe needed the princess to take a gulp of her water while they were locked in this passionate embrace.

Fortunately, a few lifetimes of passionate loving did leave a few tips.

Minthe's hand had to keep Ivy afloat, and to make sure the princess gave in to the waters and relaxed slightly. So that was out. And she couldn't shift too much of her own feet, for fear of losing grip of Ivy or herself. So that really only left her mouth. First, Ivy attempted to snake her tongue into the princess's mouth, knowing that most maidens didn't even think of this, would find it shocking. The naiad's tongue had a deep blue, almost violet color, and she was quite skilled with it, as Ivy would no doubt find out shortly. It was almost as persuasive as the naiad herself, teasing and pushing, attempting to coax the princess to open her mouth despite herself.

For Minthe knew that the princess wouldn't drown, not during this. She wouldn't even find herself gagging. If it all went as should, and judging by the magic Minthe felt it should, the princess would actually be able to breathe Minthe's waters for several long seconds, taking her in, and thus providing a physical contact for breaking the bond.

And just to make sure, and in case the princess wasn't cooperating, Minthe intended to bite the girl's lip. That always worked, especially on purehearted maidens.

Ivy’s lack of resistance wasn’t due to her enjoying the situation, but moreso the shock of how quickly the situation had turned. Minthe didn’t have to coax Ivy very much as her feet had already departed from the rocky bottom of the pool as her back was arched back within the embrace. Any sounds from outside their embrace were muffled by the liquid that invaded Ivy’s ears making her body seem to be floating in some sort of space as the fireflies continued their peaceful flight above the embracing women.

Then Ivy felt the pressure of something attempting to push past her lips. Her eyes shot open as the shock invaded her senses of exactly what was transpiring. Her arms and legs began to flail, splashing the water up and over the two women as Ivy was pushed deeper beneath the surface, her struggles fruitless without the leverage of her feet upon the bottom of the pool.

Blindly flailing her arms, Ivy’s hands were splayed desperately above the water as she scrambled to resurface, her feet kicking up above the water as well as her mouth opened in a silent scream of protest. Immediately, Minthe’s tongue pushed into her mouth and water invaded the orifice, flowing down over her tongue and down her throat as she struggled against the onslaught of passion.

But the water didn’t sting her lungs. It didn’t fill her stomach with an uncomfortable amount of liquid that would prevent her from breathing. It acted just like the air above the Princess’ submerged body. Providing her with cooling air just as if she was breathing. With her eyes now open in a wide expression of surprise and shock, Ivy found herself as a fish, with the ability to breathe beneath the surface of the turquoise waters, her mouth held open within the passionate kiss as Minthe’s tongue moved in to explore it’s new found pleasure.

There was the struggle. Minthe understood: she hadn't exactly talked Ivy through this part. In retrospect, she probably should've: Ivy probably would've gone along with it had she been told. However, the naiad hadn't wanted to wait, had waited too long already. Now she could feel the princess bucking beneath her, and instead of making the naiad want to release, it had the opposite effect: Minthe clung all the tighter, her tongue sliding in.

Water spread. Minthe felt it gliding past them, entering into the princess. The naiad felt the magic, felt it sliding along the princess, literally filling her. Minthe's eyes slid, seeing the the princess's own widening shockingly large. The mouth remained open, however, yielding, and Minthe kept the kiss going, kept her tongue exploring. The naiad's agile muscle quickly mapped out the princess, letting a little more water flow. The maiden tasted delicious: like freedom, and Minthe found herself moaning into the kiss. The waters roiled about them as the naiad deepened the kiss further. The hand holding Ivy's back shifted, cupped her head, balanced the princess and braced her for the passionate liplock.

Meanwhile the other of Minthe's hands drifted lower. It danced along Ivy's legs. Delicate fingers teased and stroked, working to calm muscles. They fluttered elegantly about the princess, teasing, touching. Waters swirled, alternating hot and cool. Minthe let her hands wander up. They teased the insides of Ivy's tender thighs. Delicate fingers pressed. They rubbed. They glided. Then, daring, the naiad drew her hand up, and up, moving between the girl's legs, delving toward the girl's core.

And all the while, the naiad attempted to remain liplocked, her passions pouring forth. Oh, how she wanted to feel Ivy buck for wholly new reasons...

Ivy scrambled to pull her head above the water but Minthe’s grasp grew ever stronger, keeping her beneath the water, swallowing the water over and over again as the cool liquid found its way through her stomach and into her muscles, her veins, her nerves. The water literally filled her body as Minthe continued to explore the Princess’ mouth, her tongue moving in circles all around the open orifice, running over her teeth and over Ivy’s tongue which was pressed at the bottom of her mouth as her hands continued to slap at the surface of the water in a desperate struggle to breathe air once again.

Ivy didn’t feel Minthe’s hand abandon her back before moving down over her legs, running her fingertips over the Princess’ thighs and hips as the tunic was pulled up by the swirling waters to expose her innocence to the invading fingers as they moved to relax her tense muscles. The changes in the water also served as a means to calm the Princess’ struggles as it warmed and cooled seemingly randomly to ensure Ivy’s comfort while beneath the waves, relaxing her struggling muscles as Minthe’s fingers made their way up her legs towards the mound in the middle of her pelvis.

Then the fingers found their way to the delicate folds that made up Ivy’s untouched womanhood. Her leg muscles were already in a relaxed state as the curious digits pushed their way past the outer slit in an exploratory journey to find Ivy’s core. Ivy’s eyes were wide with shock at the way her body responded to the attentions paid to her. It was a feeling she had never felt before and she was unsure as to how it was supposed to feel. The tingling between her legs grew slightly beneath the water as Minthe continued to force water into Ivy’s mouth as her tongue explored the Princess’ shocked expression, filling her more and more with the enchanted water.

The princess struggled. Flailed. Minthe could feel her bucking and writhing beneath her, no doubt frantic, confused. The naiad's initial impulse was to dip lower, to give into a darker urge and let the girl drown just enough to release the tension. The waters, magical waters, would simply wash away resistance, leave the girl pliable, leave her willing enough. Except that yet again, Minthe reminded herself that this would be slightly different, even this part. So instead, she would set about calming the princess's primal instincts another way.

Her hand shifted. It dipped from cupping head to hugging shoulder. Minthe still intended to keep the princess locked in passion, but she wanted to give the girl some room herself. She would allow some freedom. Her lips, however, remained locked. her agile tongue continued exploring, staking claim upon a royal mouth. Fresh liquid, enchanted by the naiad as refreshing and oxygenating, passed between them, slid into the princess. The naiad let it flow as she kissed.

Her hand moved as she shifted above. The lower fluttered up. Delicate digits danced along trembling lips. They teased and flitted about, just gracing the sensitive area. A touch here. A press there. A light grazing of a coral nail along the edges. The naiad's nimble fingers teased out Ivy's mound, learning it. Shapes were drawn, more mapping completed. The fingers slid, pinched thighs, worked, until finally, the naiad cupped Ivy's sex. Her palm pressed against the mound, while her fingers began teasing the entrance.

As she did, Minthe shifted, letting the princess's head up to her shoulders surface. her lips pulled back, taking one last nibble of what was surely the princess's swollen own. Violet eyes flashed now at the princess, hue having shifted, and deep blue lips twisted into a confident smile. Minthe let the princess gasp for air, likely a priority, and allowed whatever noises the maiden wished to make next: be it words or otherwise.

Ivy didn’t know what was happening to her body as the Naiad’s arm moved from pressing her head against her lips to hugging over the Princess’ slim shoulders, her head now forced into the embrace in order to maintain the refreshing water as it flowed past their locked lips to ensure her breath remained steady and relaxed within the dream like state beneath the water. Her mind was clouded over just like her body as her confusion bubbled to the surface of exactly what was occurring with the magical being above her, holding her beneath the water in some sort of embrace that to any outsider, would appear as passion.

Then more touches moved over her sensitive, untouched womanhood as her legs stopped their struggle, the muscles completely relaxed beneath the power of the water as Minthe found her way to the junction between Ivy’s legs. Moving her fingers over the sensitive slit, pushing between the untouched lips to coax out her mound, tracing over her sensitive clit before retreating back out, running gently over Ivy’s hips and down over her pelvis, along either side of her sex before her hand once again found its way between the protective shell of her womanhood, her fingers running over the sensitive slit threatening to invade Ivy’s most secret area, an area no one had touched before.

Then, just as her fingers teased Ivy’s clit from its protective hood, Minthe pulled up on the Princess’ shoulders, pulling her head and neck above the water. Red hair was glued to Ivy’s head as she inhaled in a loud gasp, her lungs filling not with the refreshing water that had filled her mere moments before as Minthe released her lips from the kiss beneath the surface, but the fresh air of the forest that had grown silent during their tryst beneath the waves. Red hair was glued to her head as tendrils had fallen from her braid to stick to the Princess’ cheeks as her gasp turned to a moan of pleasure as Minthe’s fingers continued their gentle exploration and coaxing between her legs.

“What…is…happening?” Ivy managed to gasp out as her legs remained spread beneath the surface, her hands moving out to her side as she scrambled to collect her thoughts, “What…have…I…done?”

Hmm, now Ivy wasn't struggling. She was definitely enjoying Minthe's fingers, if the naiad was any judge (and she most definitely was). The knowledge pleased the naiad, who smiled around the kiss. The smile only broadened as the pretty maiden gasped, not simply for air, but out of pleasure. The naiad gently kissed the princess's cheek while the poor thing attempted actual words.

"I'm finishing the ceremony," Minthe half lied. Her fingers teased and pulled. One digits just dipped in, just slid passed lips. The naiad knew without looking that the princess would be tight: the girl wasn't very hippy and was quite obviously as virginal as they came. The naiad didn't want to hurt, and she didn't want to tear anything while they were still in the water. So for now, she simply teased around the entrance, swirling her finger.

What did move, however, was the water. The liquid started swirling about the finger, and the naiad started using just enough magic to shoot little jets of it up into the princess. Little bursts of liquid would just jet against the side of the princess's tight sex, often encouraged by the exploring fingers.

"Relax, Princess Ivy," Minthe said, kissing toward an ear. She rained gentle kisses along the princess's chin and neck, showering affection upon the maiden. "Let it wash over you, feel it deep within."

Ivy didn’t know how to take Minthe’s words about almost finishing the ceremony as her finger continued its exploration around Ivy’s exposed sex. The finger ran up and down the moist slit as it relaxed beneath the touch, contrary to Ivy’s struggled words. Then something pushed past the barrier and found its way into the Princess’ slick tunnel, pressing gently against the sides of her womanhood as Ivy opened her mouth and another gasp escaped her lips.

Then it was pulled out once again as her legs spread wider, opening her up subconsciously as Ivy’s body betrayed her jumbled thoughts. She couldn’t think straight as Minthe invaded her most secret space, and then the finger was pushed into the Princess once again. This time however the digit was accompanied by what felt like soft jets of water that teased up the walls of her virgin sex, pushing further and further into the Princess as Minthe showered her neck and chin with gentle kisses, urging her to relax into the invasion.

Ivy couldn’t form words as the unexpected feeling washed over her, clouding her vision and her thoughts as the only sounds she could utter were struggled gasps of air and gentle moans as her back and hips arched slightly into Minthe’s touch as her body reacted of its own accord, her hands relaxing within the water as her fingers curled slightly, obeying the naiad’s instructions to relax and allow the feelings to wash over her as her mind struggled to comprehend the feelings invading her body.

To Minthe's slight surprise, the princess actually relaxed. Minthe could feel the maiden's body becoming looser, almost liquefying in her arms. Usually it took a good deal longer to convince a maiden to give way to bodily pleasure: more kisses or plying words or outright magic. Perhaps Ivy simply was malleable. Perhaps she trusted Minthe. Perhaps the naiad's joy added to her own skill. Or perhaps they had something akin to chemistry.

Lips continued to rain as Minthe worked her way along the princess's gorgeous face. First up, gently nipping on an ear. Then, as she heard the moans beginning, the naiad began kissing her way down, teasing and working the maiden's neck. Her lips rained a shower of kisses all along the throat, all but tasting the moans as they rumbled up. Minthe's eyes flicked, carefully taking note, seeing all the little signs. Yes, Ivy was tensing up, readying for her first climax.

Eagerness started to take the naiad. Her fingers danced and worked, fluttering about with more frenzy and direction. They moved to part the lips. To bare the likely trembling sex to water and touch. Index and ring parted flesh, while the middle extended down, searching, working to find the princess's hidden little pearl. Years of experience should make the search easy, and Minthe intended to lightly flick and roll Ivy's clitoris until the girl's bucking reached that fever pitch.

The naiad kissed lips one more time, before moving, wanting to give Ivy room, but still wanting to watch, to see that moment as it crested, to see the look in Ivy's eyes as she experienced the pinnacle of bodily pleasure for that first, sweet time.

Ivy's lack of experience and her naivety in trusting Minthe was evident in her relaxation at the naiad's words. Her muscles became like jelly as the fingers continued pumping into and out of the Princess' junction, pushing within her to curl slightly, rubbing at the walls along with the tiny jets of water as they caressed her insides gently, pushing her slowly but surely towards the pinnacle of pleasure. A pinnacle that was unknown to Ivy as her virginity was blatantly on display. Her gasps turned to struggled moans as her hips started to move of their own accord, pushing against the pressing fingers as they dipped and curled their way into her womanhood, pushing further and further into her body as they explored their prize.

Ivy didn't move her head as Minthe's lips found their way around her ears, nipping lightly as her skin was made all the more sensitive from the attentions between her legs. The gentle breaths and kisses down over her cheeks, down over her chin and down her neck, lightly nipping at the exposed skin of the Princess as her mouth hung open in a struggled moan of pleasure.

Then, something new took hold of the Princess. Her relaxed muscles began to tense as the pleasure intensified exponentially. Her toes curled and her fingers balled into fists as her breath came faster, her cheast heaving within the water beneath the soaked tunic as her head rolled back to rest upon the surface of the water. Her quiet moans became struggled heaves of breath and small shrieks of pleasure as her leg muscles tensed; her back arched and her arms bent at the elbows.

But the attention between her legs didn't stop and that made Ivy's eyes widen in disbelief. What was this feeling that was washing over her body, taking her mind from a clouded state to completely held within the confines of it? Then the fingers began moving quickly, spreading her womanly lips to push deeper into her, curling to stroke along her inner walls as another one seemed to have found the source of the feeling and with each flick over the Princess' pleasure nub sent her into spasms of arching backs and bucking hips.

Then the feeling seemed to overflow and the gasps and shrieks turned to a sustained breathless scream of pleasure as her body exploded around the invading fingers. Her back arched as her head pushed her ears below the water, muffling the sounds of her climax from her own ears as her body exploded with pleasure. Her knees bent beneath her as her eyes closed tightly, her mouth open in a silent scream as she was pushed hard over the edge of her first climax, the extreme feeling washing over her nearly submerged body as her movements caused the water above to ripple and swirl about her.

The feeling lasted for what seemed like an eternity to the young, virginal Princess and her eyes remained closed as the feeling subsided and with it, any strength she had left within her floating body. Her muscles relaxed and twitched slightly with exhaustion. Her breath slowed back to what one would expect someone in a state of unconscious and her eyes remained closed. Her body descended into the state of sexual euphoria for the first time and Ivy didn't even realize had just happened to her.

Opening her eyes after a few moments, Ivy realized what had just transpired. Her eyes widened in shock as she scrambled to move her feet to the riverbed, her hands immediately moving to cover herself as her eyes were wild with what she had just allowed Minthe to do to her.

Back
Top Bottom