Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping Her Nephew [BC x Noire]

Business Casual

Banned
Banished
Jason Williams was a seventeen year old high school senior who was a standout athlete, starting for both the varsity football and basketball teams. He had multiple scholarship offers from all the top schools and just needed to finish out his last few semesters to be on his way to stardom. He had a big decision looming in his near future--which college would he commit to and spend the next four years at as the big man on campus? He had offers from all across the nation, but also from the college in town that wasn't one to write off.

Being in such a prominent role with his teams he made sure to stay in shape, running and lifting each day, giving him a lean, muscular build. He kept his light brown hair short and neat with his sharp jaw clean shaven. His deep blue eyes seemed to pop in contrast to his hair, a smile almost always highlighting his high cheekbones. His biceps would always bulge from his shirt while his athletic thighs would fill out any pair of pants.

His decision would be made all the more difficult due to the passing of his parents a few years prior. Before their death he and his parents would visit potential schools practically every weekend, but now his aunt had been left to take care of everything and there wasn't enough time to visit. They were more than financially secure, but raising a teenage boy by yourself was no easy task.

It was a Friday evening and Jason was just getting home from school. Checking the mail on his way inside he found two more scholarship offers which would make his decision even more difficult. As he walked inside wearing his soft blue button down shirt that showed off his muscular frame along with his blue jeans he breathed a sigh of relief. He had to make his decision this weekend but at least he had no other committments.

Jeanette Williams, more commonly known as Aunt Jean, was no less aware of the pressures her nephew had been going through. She had always been close to the family -- going with them on weekend trips, stopping over whenever she could. She had lost her own husband five years before, and it was a bond that had only grown tighter since then.

And again when her brother and sister-in-law had passed away.

She had invited Jason to live with her. She had always been a little better off financially (her husband had had good life insurance, bless his soul), and she protected the family assets until Jason was of age.

It was a nice home -- replete with pool, and it had become his home as well.

... and God help her, after she had been left by so many people.

She wanted it to remain that way.

"Jason, sweetheart. Is that you?" came her voice from the back of the house. She stepped around the corner, dressed down in a brown top that cut off above her stomach and bared much of her breasts, wearing jeans that hugged her hips. She had been the younger sibling, a teenaged aunt when Jason was born, and she had never quite left her young heart behind, even being over thirty as she was.

Jason's family had been through quite a few tragedies in his short life, leaving his aunt as the next in line to take care of him. Of course losing an uncle and then later your own parents was difficult, but between three life insurance policies and an aunt that meant the world to him, he couldn't ever say he was in a bad situation.

When he walked in he heard his dear aunt calling for him from the back of the house, stepping into the living room with him in an outfit that made it difficult not to stare. "Good evening Aunt Jean. You look lovely tonight." He said as he took his backpack off and set it down on the couch before handing her the two Scholarship letters. "These two are up in New England. Both good schools with great football programs."

He took a seat on the sofa and stretched out, his eyes now close to level with her magnificent breasts. God how he wanted to kiss those breasts. "I just don't know anymore, I have so many options! What do you think Aunt Jean?" He wanted her opinion, she was his guardian after all.

"Thank you, Jason," she said as she brushed a few strands of red hair behind one ear. She hadn't had any time for dating the past years, and... well. It was nice to have someone around to impress and to be complimented by, and her choice in clothing had been adjusted thusly.

"That... that's great, sweetheart," Jean said as she took the letters. She peered over them -- he had been scouted by so many different schools, and all she could look at with them were the numbers. 400 miles away, 300 miles away, 2000 miles away... and with one so close, 4 miles away. It was not hard to pick which one it was that she preferred.

"I've... been thinking about that recently. You've gotten so many offers but... State offered you a full ride, you know? And... you'd be able to stay right here, wouldn't have to go to a dorm... hundreds of miles away," Jean said as she moved to sit down on the other side of the couch. She set her hands on her knees, her arms pushing her breasts together to prominently display them.

Jason could tell that his aunt was uneasy about him leaving for college so far away, she always seemed hesitant whenever he would bring home another offer. It was true that there was a very reputable school only four miles away from them, with a great academic program. But their football program was mid-tier at best. Although with Jason under center he alone could bring them close to the top.

"That's true, State practically begged me to stay here and join their recruiting class. Their business school is great, but their football isn't quite ready for a title like some of the offers I've had further away. I could win this year with Ohio State." He said as he looked down to see his aunt practically presenting her breasts to him.

"Of course Ohio State doesn't have you." He said with a sly grin as he eyed those massive breasts she loved to tease him with. "Aunt Jean, is there anything more that you could entice me with to stay here?" He asked, wanting to take that next step with her, his thick bulge hardening just from the thought of what could come.

"I think you'd be able to get them there, though. You've always been so strong, Jason," Jean said. It was a borderline sultry tone she presented him with -- even younger men always enjoyed having their egos stroked. "You'd stick out even more than the rest. You might attract an agent that way, or get a really good MBA if that's not what you want," Jean said.

His response made her smile, peering down and away from him when he next spoke.

It was... impossible to say that it wasn't something she had considered.

"... well, sweetheart. It's your future." She glanced down briefly -- he always wore such well-fitting jeans. Which looked great on him so much of the time, but in a moment like this... it betrayed him far more than that sly smile of his did. She reached out to settle a hand on his knee, looking up from his lap to his face. It was impossible to miss how much he resembled his father -- her brother -- the man who had always been the strongest and most caring man in her life.

It was impossible to deny also that she regarded her nephew more fondly than she had her brother.

Her hand slid up a bit more over his thigh, feeling the muscle there.

"... what would best help you decide?"

It was true, his jeans always looked so damn good on him, showing off his muscular legs. But now they were showing off something more, something much more delectable, and he knew she could see and he knew that she was looking.

"It is my future, but I do want you in it, Aunt Jean. I just want you and me to...do a little more." He said with a smirk as her hands started to roam his body, first on his knee but later creeping up to his thigh.

Without any more words he gently grabbed her wrist and moved her palm to rest on his throbbing bulge. "What would help me to decide would be to see what all you can do to help me at home. Show a little more. Give a little more. Those lips. Those tits. That ass...that delectable pussy you're hiding. Aunt Jean, I know you feel it too. Let's just jump off the edge and go for it."

Jean made a soft sound in the back of her throat as her hand was suddenly pulled up, finding something hard and long that pressed through his jeans. Her mouth went dry, her eyes trailing up from where her hand had settled, all the way up his stomach, his chest, al lthe way up to his face.

"... you sound like you've been thinking about this for a while, dear," Jean said, biting at her lower lip. She slid off of the couch, taking her hand from him for a moment... only to transition to her knees, returning her hand back to his crotch.

"That's all it would take?" she asked, giving him a warm and amused little smile, her hand sliding up to find his belt, slowly beginning to undo it with one hand before she moved onto the button, undoing the clasp and then the zipper, tugging down the front of his jeans to reveal what she had been looking for, what she had been craving for far too long.

Jason grinned as his Aunt Jean trailed her hand along his toned body, taking in and feeling every muscle she could before making her way to his face and speaking. "Oh, I have. And I'm sure you've been thinking about it too, gorgeous." He added as she slid off the couch and onto her knees, looking up at him lustfully.

"All it will take? I'm glad you don't look at this as a daunting task, Aunt Jean." He responded playfully as she worked on his jeans, unzipping them before sliding them down along with his boxers. When his cock sprang free it nearly hit her in the face, all nine inches thick, throbbing, and uncut. "Pleasing this cock won't be an easy task, but I'm sure you'll do great. But first, that top. You need to lose it."

Back
Top Bottom